Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Michigangirl75

Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm

do i get a reading from you or any psychic

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:01 pm

he claims because he seeing someone else but he says that all time .. but we still end up spending time together. But we both was dating other people while seeing each other. We establish in beginning we didnt want a relationship. unfortunately, when you having sex and spending alot time with each other feelings sometimes grow. He would spends the night at my house and im over his house. I just have feeling that this won't be the last. I might be wrong. Is their something i can do to get him come back

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 am

I agree with Mama Micki-in cases like this you really need to get a reading on the whole situation to determine if the two of you can successfully reconcile and if so what the best approach is.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 am

OK so there's this guy I've been talking to/dating for almost two months now. I've known him for years and also haven't seen him for years. We just happen to catch each other on a local site. Anyways, when we met up for the first time the visit was cool, like we had a decent time but he was stressed out about personal issues. A week went by and I BARELY spoke to him and he barely spoke to me. I started to get that good old feeling "He's just not that into you" but wasn't sure, so eventually when I did speak to him he told me "No its not that, I'll tell you later". Idk so more days went by and we finally spoke. I told him I had to call him back in 5 minutes and I did. I called him back a few times that day, and no answer. I called him the next day, no answer and no call back, not even a TEXT! So the next day I text him and said "hi" he responded back with a "hi" and I asked him how he was. He told me "good and you? " I told him I was confused about him. He told me he's confused to and wants us to work out but doesn't think he's ready. First off... what the hell does that even mean!? I told him "thanks for your honest". He apologized. I told him "No need, take it easy". He says "Take it easy like goodbye!?". OK I really like this Guy, Im going to get a reading first of course and if it is worth it, is there anything I can try to get this guy to commit or like me?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 am

Hi TheBestest,

The reading is definitely the best idea that way you can choose your actions based on the advice of an experienced rootworker like one of the fine readers from AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Meanwhile, a combination of acting cool while working to warm him up may help give you an edge. Make a honey jar using his picture, hair if you have it, and full name and date of birth. Add some catnip, a cardamom pod, a couple of juniper berries, a couple of cubebs and a slice of ginger. Burn red candles dressed with Come To Me and Follow Me Boy oil on the jar every day until things start moving. Maintain contact meanwhile, but not excessively, a quick text in the evening to wish him good night or in the morning to send him good luck for the coming day: no more. Don't mention your feelings or try and get him to talk about a relationship yet, just maintain easy, care-free contact to get his mind geared to having you in his routine.

When you do next see him, if he's a hat wearer - try and place a hair of yours in his hat-band as this is still one of the best tricks to keep you on his mind. If he doesn't wear hats, you can do the same thing in his jeans inseam where the zipper is: but that will keep you on the mind of his lower brain rather than the upper and thus the results are not quite the same ;)

Do keep us updated on how things evolve!

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:34 am

Hello Aura... see the problem is since Monday he hasn't contacted me no nothing! We're like two ships passing one another at sea, since we're both on the same Social network, but that's it! Thank goodness I didn't delete the few pictures I have of him because that definitely would be a problem, or can I use a name paper instead? I don't have Follow me boy oil yet, BUT I'm about to order some and moat definitely I will keep everyone posted :-). Thanks for your help!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:51 am

Hi TheBestest,

You can write the name paper on his picture. The more personal you get, the better - fluids, hairs and nails are by far the best but make due with what you have and use those pics! Likewise, start the honey jar and use the Follow Me Boy alone until you get the other products you need.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Allure22
Newly Registered

Unread post by Allure22 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Thank you guys so much for the advice. As for the honey jar I'm do not know how to do this. Please tell me. I am very open to getting a reading however, those are really hard to come by in my town. :( Of course some people have signs in front of their houses, but I'm positive that they are all about money and not really telling me the truth or anyone for that matter. I don't want a tarot card reading or a crystal ball reading. I've had them before and nothing that I was ever told has come to pass or had any real relevance in my life. :roll: The one person I know is a real live root doctor, but she's nearly 100 years old now so her vision is fading. :(. I am very open to changing myself if it is going to allow me to have a better love life. What I do not want to do is put a spell on someone that may cause other problems in their life just because I want them to open up to me.

Thanks again,

Allure

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:53 am

Hi Allure,

To find out how to make and work a honey jar, you can find the information on the honey jar page made available by Miss Cat as well as by reading through the long thread on making and working honey jars. Both contain lots of usefull information which will guide you in your work. You can find those here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html & honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

For the reading, consider getting one of the talented and ethical rootworkers from AIRR help you out. They offer readings by phone, via skype or by email. Read through their bios here and choose one that you feel an affinity with: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers. Given that all of the AIRR members practice rootwork, they'll also be able to help you with practical spell-casting advice.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 am

I second aura... and add Blessing and Good Luck to your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 am

Allure22 wrote:I don't want a tarot card reading or a crystal ball reading. I've had them before and nothing that I was ever told has come to pass or had any real relevance in my life.
Many AIRR readers use tarot, but some use other methods of divination. Personally, I find oracle cards much more accurate and easier to use.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Allure22
Newly Registered

Unread post by Allure22 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Thank you guys soooo much! You all have been extremely helpful.

Allure

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 am

aura wrote:Hi TheBestest,

You can write the name paper on his picture. The more personal you get, the better - fluids, hairs and nails are by far the best but make due with what you have and use those pics! Likewise, start the honey jar and use the Follow Me Boy alone until you get the other products you need.

Blessings.
Hi again Aura...I have to wait till the first for the reading I'm low on funds. Heers my new question. Do I burn candles on it daily or Monday thru Friday? Ive been doing it Mon,Wedsnesday and Friday and on the name paper I wrote WANT A COMMITED RELATIONSHIP WITH ME. As you can see I spell committed wrong, so do I continue or start all over?

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 am

Oh and P.S. Today I saw him on a social network with a girl asking him if he has a leading woman. He said No and not really looking for one. I thought he just wasn't into me! He text me last week but due to my own fear I didnt respond. On Monday to get communication going I got up the nerve to text him Good Morning but he never responded :-( Just yesterday I also started a petition to Saint Martha in hopes to get some energy going and in hopes she'd work with me. Do you have any other advice on this? I still really do like him and want him to like me and want to be in a committed relationship with me.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Don't get discouraged so soon. He might just be busy! I would burn candles in the jar everyday until you saw some movement them Monday, Wednesday and Friday once you get things going.

I would not worry too much about the spelling. It is the intent that truly matters. As well as the focus. Considering how old hoodoo is and how much languages change, I would not worry too much about a missing letter. Focus on what you want.

And definitely get a reading. You can get a yes/no reading for $10 I think is the amount. Minimal cost to know if you have a chance.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Emjae wrote:Don't get discouraged so soon. He might just be busy! I would burn candles in the jar everyday until you saw some movement them Monday, Wednesday and Friday once you get things going.

I would not worry too much about the spelling. It is the intent that truly matters. As well as the focus. Considering how old hoodoo is and how much languages change, I would not worry too much about a missing letter. Focus on what you want.

And definitely get a reading. You can get a yes/no reading for $10 I think is the amount. Minimal cost to know if you have a chance.
Ooooh OK thank you! I also have like an already used red candle. Can I use that though its only been used slightly, and since he wont speak to me what can I try? Oh and on the 1st of November, I will definitely invest in that reading!

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:24 pm

I would not use a candle that has already been burned. Best to get a new one. I have read some of the rootworkers use birthday candles. You could try that on a honey jar and place an order with LM

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Emjae wrote:I would not use a candle that has already been burned. Best to get a new one. I have read some of the rootworkers use birthday candles. You could try that on a honey jar and place an order with LM
Yea I tried Birthday Candles and they would not stay up! Ugh I actually git some today as a matter fact.

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Hello!

I wanted to " redo" the red candle spell with the cubebs and I wanted
To use the same high John root, would that be ok?,it will be for the same purpose
Same spell & most importantly the same person. If I use the same root and mojo bag, would I have
To cleanse both before the ritual or can I just keep everything in the mojo bag, place it under a cup
And burn the red candle with the cubebs?

Also what would be the way to cleanse my high John root?
Can I clean it with whiskey or holy water?

Thank you !

Shaunlaveau

Unread post by Shaunlaveau » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:17 pm

I like this man who I've known for a very long time. He says he doesn't like me but I know he does but, on the off chance he doesn't I need something that will make him think about me every second of the day. I want to be as if I'm his morning and evening star. could you please help?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Shawnleo, you could work Follow me boy, Come to me, Look me over conjure to get his attention.

Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)
Come to Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html)
Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html)

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Your honey jar should have a metal lid. Take a lighter and let the flame run over the lid of the jar to heat it then attach the candle to it. It will stick. If you put the flame directly to the birthday candle it might deform the bottom of the candle.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 am

Other ideas are Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) for a lasting love and Bewitching (to add allure and fascination).

If you are a gay man (sorry, I can't tell if you are a man or woman), add Lavender Love.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi everyone

I am awaiting my reading from an AIRR worker, however I would like to ask your advice on which lm products and spells to use for my situation, so here goes: I had been dating a guy for 8 months and he always had issues about committing to me as he genuinely does not know what he wants in life. At the moment we are on good terms but I am giving him space to work out what he wants. I thought that this would be an ideal time to work on him to influence his thoughts so that he is certain that he wants to be with me. I think that a skull candle would be appropriate, however I am always open to ideas and suggestions. I am not trying to force his thoughts as I know he cares for me and he loves being with me and he's admitted that what we have is really good.

Thanks in advance :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Here is the forum's discussion on Skull Candles (skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html) Read here to understand and get ideas of how the skull candle can be used for your intention.

MOprincess

Unread post by MOprincess » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:08 am

Emjae wrote:Your honey jar should have a metal lid. Take a lighter and let the flame run over the lid of the jar to heat it then attach the candle to it. It will stick. If you put the flame directly to the birthday candle it might deform the bottom of the candle.
When I want a candle to stick to a surface, I just light the candle and tilt it to drip wax on that surface, a few drops of freshly melted wax, and the bottom of the candle should stick to that, hold it firmly in place for a few seconds till you feel the bottom of the candle attach to the dripped wax, then you can let go, and it should stand, if it doesn't, that means you didn't drip enough or you dripped too much, repeat, it should work. :D

roxthefox

Unread post by roxthefox » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:03 pm

What can I do to remove obstacles and expedite marriage for someone? In other words, add a "kick" to get things moving (and fast). I looked at several kits on LM, but a 6 week backlog doesn't really cut it for me.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Well, there's uncrossing and road opener, as well as fast luck and marriage oil.

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:04 pm

I'd get a reading on the matter before performing any kind of spell working. There might be some things lurking in the background that aren't readily seen that are keeping things from progressing, and may need to be addressed first before any kind of marriage takes place.
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:45 pm

For the resistance spell, over a period of how many days do i burn the jumbo candle? One whole night? or a certain number of days?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:31 pm

It can be burned over 9 days.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:39 pm

@jwmcclin Thank u so much =)

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:24 am

I've been with my lover for a year now. I can tell he loves me but at this time does NOT wish to be in a committed relationship. Being that he's been engaged twice, I can tell he's been deeply hurt. He is scared to express his inner feelings for me for fear of his family and my baby daddy finding out. We have known each other for 20 years and know each other's families, children and ex's.

When we are together he feels so relaxed and enjoying the love and attention I give to him. Our lovemaking is still blazing hot and filled with passion.

My daughter loves him and both get along great.

My heart is yearning to hear him say what he really feels for me. I just want to be reassured of his feelings for me. If he tells me he loves me then I'll be satisfied and continue what we share until he's ready to go even further.

He believes that words carry power, and if he were to confess his feelings of love, then he'll have no choice but to change and commit to me.

What can I do to make him feel comfortable with confessing his feelings and making our relationship even stronger without his feeling fearful?

Any advice would be most helpful. Thank you.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, grammar, clarity

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 am

Have you checked out the Influence Products threads or the Skull Candle Spell Working thread? You may find your answers, and a wealth of conversation, contained within...especially the Skull Candle thread.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:07 am

No but i'm willing to give it a try. Is their any prayer i need to say along with this Influence Products threads or the Skull Candle? I figure as long as the sexual passion and close bond is their then chances are this could very well work :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:13 am

I suggest you read through the thread for many recommendations and variations on how this spell work can be done:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:27 am

You might try a Crucible of Courage vigil candle or a red candle (plain, figural, or skull) dressed with Crucible of Courage and Love Me oils. Many men have trouble expressing love verbally.

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 am

Thank you Mama Micki!!! I'll do that as well.. I did try the honey jar but didn't add the rose pettles and lonstone. I wonder could that be the reason WHY it didn't work? I do have his hair tied to mine. So i'm hoping it would still work without the other 2 item

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:52 am

I've just found the CRUCIBLE OF COURAGE.. Funny thing is my lover is also a Leo :-).. O0o yeah i've gotta a feeling this is going to work just fine . Again thank you for pointing me into the right direction .

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 pm

As you know my lover is scared of making any type of commitment to anyone. Therefore he's is somewhat open and dating other women (i knew that). I've known him for 20 years and have been with him for a year.

Tonight while talking to him i kinda realize that he may not see a future with me relationship wise. But do enjoy our relationship sexually.. I don't know if it's fear that his family & my ex finding out is the reason why he feels this way OR this is what he REALLY feels?

What do i do? I have deep feelings for him and wish to have a long lasting relationship with him. But if he don't see a life with me is there anything that can be done to help change his mind?

Feeling heart broken right now & unsure what to do. Help!!!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:34 am

Honey, if he's been around you for 20 years and he can't make a commitment to you after all this time, you need to kick his butt to the curb. Do a Cut and Clear and move on; you deserve to have someone who wants to BE with you and commit to you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 pm

No0o0o..... We know each other for 20 years... As in know his family, ex's Kids.... I've been with him for a year now.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:08 pm

I understand that, but if after all those years of knowing you and dating you for a year he doesn't want to make a commitment, he obviously doesn't want the same things you want in life. Cut and Clear him and move on.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Thank you. I told him it's over. No need for any candles, oils or spells .

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Take time to heal and then you can find someone worthy of your love. When you are ready, let us know. Take care.

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 pm

After this i'm not looking for relationship any more. Getting too old for this ( do he or don't he love me) crap. Thanks for the advice. I'm done .

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I need your help, I just booked my reading with Miss. Cat but in the meantime am trying to get information to figure out
how i can get this MAN to give me a TITLE! He is so anti-title he does everything like a boyfriend and i love him for that
he spends all his time with me but whenever we fight he goes "this is why we're not getting back into a relationship, because
you want to control me" which is so not true....... I am so kind to him and he is to me not but i think he has some commitment
issues which he also admits, I been doing a honey jar and a lodestone, I did a skull candle before to get him to think of me all
the time and all of those have worked out well more me. I mean except the relationship part. I do always put on the petition
paper that i want him to commit, but him commiting only to me with no title is killing me cause he can always throw that back in
my face like he does by saying "Your not my girlfriend" Its hurts me deeply and he knows it and he apologizes... but at the end he
still doesn't give me a TITLE! i would love for him to give me a title before the new year please help me out. I continue to burn a honey
jar for Mon-wed-fri n feed my lodestone every other week. What can i do to really seal the deal? I mean we have a great loving relationship.
I just need him to take our relationship seriously and get him to not flirt or be stupid around other girls. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:13 am

Feelingaperfect7

After your reading, you will be given the correct advice on how to tackle your problem in order to reach your goal, as you will be given more insight into which work he will be receptive to. However have you read the thread on skull candles? You old do a white skull candle with clarity oil in order to give him a clearer perspective of relationships and then maybe do a red skull candle to put the thoughts of commitment into his thoughts. I know how frustrating it is to be with a commitment-phobe as I am in the same situation. But bear in mind that you must give your work a time limit, sometimes we spend so long concentrating on that one person we end up missing out on opportunities that are much better for us. Good luck!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Spellyshelly

Thank you your right; i should wait until my reading with ms. Cat.
And i have done a red skull candle and it got me good response i just
Dont think i was clear i wrote things like make him want me and miss me
Contact me etc ; but i didn't put anything like get him to make me his girlfriend.
I guess its my fault... oh well can't cry over it. I am open to new opportunities
I just want to give it my all before moving forward.. i look forward to my reading.
Thank u for ur advice:)

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi feelingaperfect7

Your welcome, also you can do more than one skull candle, also you will be performing the spell for a different intention this time. The fact that your previous skull worked well shows that he is receptive to this kind of work.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Thank you Shelly; i was thinking about doing my next skull candle Tom.;
Since i read that Friday is a good day for love work and also the moon phase
Is full. Wish me luck hopefully i can get his focus on making our relationship
Serious. He is very stubborn but my honey jar an previous skull candle has helped
Him sweeten up more towards me so i hope he is just as receptive about my next
Skull candle. ♥HOPEFUL♥ :) and i believe in the magic of LM products and my prayers!
Thankful to have found this site.

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 am

I bough my lover a watch for Christmas.

Before i give it to him what spell and oil can i use to have him see me more often ?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm looking for a spell to make my lover say he loves/fall in love with me without fear of his family and my ex giving him any drama or judgement.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 pm

To get someone to fall in love with you, and to see you more often, try the Come To Me and Love Me line of products.

To get his family to like you and not bother you guys, you can get a Peaceful Home or Influence honey jar kit and put their names in it, praying that they'll be sweet to you.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm

I'd get some Love Me oil or Fire of Love oil and very lightly dress the watch, praying that he will come see you more often in a loving way.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:03 pm

I don't know if the honey jar will help bring peace. I would need something that will help them accept our relationship without being angry or passing judgement on my lover.

He said we can't go far relationship wise because those are his standards he lives by.

I believe he's more concern with how they'll view him for being with his friend ex / baby mama, when there shouldn't be any judgment because my ex did went on to marry another woman while i was carrying my 3rd child.

I don't undertand WHY he still holds some kinda respect/loyalty to an abusive, evil man.

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Thank you , will do. Sounds simple and easy to do. :-) PS: Will this also help in making me MORE of a priority in his life?

pooky
Newly Registered

Unread post by pooky » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Im not an expert but i do think you should get a reading my a AIRR member. It will help clarify your issue/concerns.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

I think that "accepting our relationship and not passing judgement" is a peaceful outcome that you want, hm? A honey jar will sweeten these people to you.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:13 pm

I put all your posts together for everyone to get a clearer picture of the situation. I guess you had a change of heart about this man. I split your thread about St. Helena and put the posts about the saint under "Religious Goods" and the rest right here.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”