Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Uncrossing Incense Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.
peggy

Unread post by peggy » Mon May 23, 2011 8:10 am

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering is it wise to burn uncrossing and blockbuster incense together for uncrossing and to remove blockages. P.S I do know to add the van van oil :? :?
CONTEND O LORD WITH THOSE WHO CONTEND WITH ME;FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST ME...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: uncrossing incense

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 23, 2011 11:48 am

Lucky Mojo does not sell "blockbuster" incense. They do sell Road Opener.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

peggy

Unread post by peggy » Mon May 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Sorry, was on the forum earlier I quess i had blockbuster and road opener confused (the forum had me alittle confused with the both)so is it wise to use the two together uncrossing and road opener? :?:
CONTEND O LORD WITH THOSE WHO CONTEND WITH ME;FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST ME...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm

peggy wrote:Sorry, was on the forum earlier I quess i had blockbuster and road opener confused (the forum had me alittle confused with the both)so is it wise to use the two together uncrossing and road opener? :?:
I would personally do a good Uncrossing, then a Road Opener.

Also:
peggy wrote: P.S I do know to add the van van oil :? :?
I do hope you don't mean to add VanVan oil to the incense powder...
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Please do not add Van Van Oil to incense -- the incense is formulated to be what it is, and the addition of oil may hinder proper burning. Just use the Uncrossing Incense:

IPD-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Incense Powder
$5.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 am

I want to burn uncrossing incense to get rid of negative influences, but I don't know whether to burn it everyday or just once a week. I would then like to burn incense to bring in lucky influences after the uncrossing.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Uncrossing Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 am

Hello:

I'd suggest doing a thorough physical cleaning of your home and burning Uncrossing incense either while you're cleaning or directly afterwards. You can then go through the home from front to back (to draw in blessings) with some Frankincense resin burning on charcoal (which is a good all-purpose blessing incense) or another incense that has a positve goal: Healing, Money House Blessing, Blessing, etc.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Should i burn the incense everyday?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Uncrossing Incense Questions and Answerse

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:29 pm

You can burn it daily. It is also just as traditional to burn incense and/or clean the house in runs of 3, 7, 9, or 21 days, as those are traditionally lucky numbers.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:29 pm

IPD-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Incense Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:03 am

Thank you so much, now i understand fully.

missk

Unread post by missk » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Hello All,

i have two questions i hope someone can answer...

1. I was wondering, is there any uncrossing / protection incense that smells "good" ? i constantly burn 3 kings nightly and am actually getting sick of the smell. and i recently burned rue, agrimony and benzoin (as written in Miss Cats Book) and the smell made me feel nausea . :-(

2. My 1 year old grandbaby lives in the house. Is the incense smoke safe for him to inhale?

thanks

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello missk!

What smells good to one person may not smell so great to another. Also, it’s worth mentioning that what smells best may not be the most appropriate or effective for your work and vice versa. For example, I love the smell of Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa incense. However, although I love the smell, I would not consider it a suitable replacement to Uncrossing incense. I just burn it for the pleasure of the smell.

You could try Uncrossing incense and see if you like it. You might also like Van Van incense. Many people, myself included, enjoy the smell of Van Van products. Other incenses you could try might be Jinx Killer, Cast Off Evil, or Rue incense powders. For protection, many enjoy the smell of Fiery Wall of Protection incense.

On the other hand, you might enjoy making your own blends. There are additional suggestions for creating incense combinations in Cat’s Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. See the entry for Cinnamon, for example. Any of the Lucky Mojo essential and fragrance oil incense powders can be used alone, in combination with each other, or added in with any of the other incense powders, resins, or herbs. You can mix these according to your smell preferences and magical intent.

If you prefer blends of incenses to be burnt on charcoal, there are many combinations you can create according to your preferences and needs. One example that I use includes pine resin, copal oro, dried bay leaves, dried rosemary, yerba santa and cinnamon chips.

Some people also like to smudge with bundles of sage or braided ropes of sweetgrass for cleansing and purification.

To answer your second question, you may wish to burn your incense in a well-ventilated room separate from where your young grandson is. Speak to his pediatrician if you’re unsure.

Best of luck.

missk

Unread post by missk » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks a bunch tristan for all you advice!

i will try to create my own combinations and see what i can come up with.. i actually thought all incense powders should be burned on charcoal.. is tihs not true? ive tried several times to place some directly onto the incense holder and it just doesnt burn. it may smoke for a brief second and thats it..

i also thought that when burning any protection.. or uncrossing incense i need to make sure it gets to EVERY room in the house.?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 pm

missk: Yes, you can bring the incense into every room of the home for a covered protection. Or you can burn the incense somewhere in your home and speak your petition directly into the smoke while it burns. The choice is your and I, personally, have done both.

Also, Lucky Mojo Incense is formulated so that it needs no charcoal, just pour a small bit out and light it. It will self-ignite and burn completely. The resin incense, however, that is sold by Lucky Mojo is for use on charcoal, such as Frankincense, Myrrh, Benzoin, Dragon's Blood, Copal, etc.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 pm

who can tell me the difference between uncrossing incense and Jinx killer incense please ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

A crossing is when someone intentionally puts something on you. Or if a Spirit comes along and puts something on you.

A Jinx can be an unintentional wish for negativity. It can be caused by things such as jealousy; envy; hatred; or anything that will put negativity on you

Hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:22 am

can i blend them togheter ?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:30 am

You can. I have blended more than one Incense Powder together before using.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:46 am

thanks a lots i gonna try it soon

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:44 am

I have things like dragon's blood resin, frankincense, sage and other protective herbs from LMCC which I can burn on charcoal. I feel like These multi-purpose items will be more cost effective than purchasing extra purifying things like uncrossing incense. What if used these things in place of it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello, bast78,

Those are good. But, personally, I prefer Lucky Mojo's incense because it has been blessed and prayed over. So, it gives me more confidence in my work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

durgaprasadzone

Unread post by durgaprasadzone » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:31 am

Thanks for sharing info. .....

carsan

Uncrossing Incense Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by carsan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:09 am

Hi,

I have a pesky old boyfriend who is mad at me. Jilted lover scenario. Anyway, about three months ago he tried to do a lie curse and left it on my doorstep. I took it seriously just in case. I did LM uncrossing bath...followed all directions in your book including ritual disposal of bath water. Also smudged with uncrossing incense. However, I FAILED to smudge with LM protection incense.

Things seemed fine for awhile...normal problems.

Within the last few weeks, things have taken a turn for the worse. I've been in multiple arguments, my checking account has gone haywire with at least 12 overdraft fees due to u foreseen mistakes on my part, this morning my dog yanked on her leash and pulled me literally flying down the stairs. I landed with my whole body weight on my wrist and upper arm. Squarely on a two by four on the ground This made it clear to me that something is up again. It is a MIRACLE that I did not break my wrist and upper arm.

My spirit guides are very strong.

Can you tell me if the following is a good immediate plan of action ?

I'm planning to smudge with sandalwood and white sage. I will then smudge with LM brand uncrossing incense. Then I'll add LM brand fiery wall of protection and smudge with that. I will pray psalms for forgiveness of transgressions and petition for leasing and protection from evil. I will then white sage my house and smudge my house with protection incense.

Am I on the right track? Thanks much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, carsan ,

You plan is great.

I have one more item to add to you plan:

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

It will help you to be more alert.

I hope everything works out well for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello All,

I was blessed to be selected to be a caller on the LM radio show a couple months ago and through the reading it was determined that my ex-husband (whom I divorced because of domestic violence) had likely jinked/hexed/crossed me up somehow and that was what was hindering my business' success. Conjureman Ali told me what to do - smoke my home and myself with a mix of Jinx Breaker and Road Opener incenses, and then add saltpeter to it to smoke my front door. I disposed of it as Conjureman Ali directed. A month and a half after I did this (November), my ex randomly popped into my mind, and then I had a nightmare where a man abducted me and was holding me against my will and kept telling me I'd never get away. The man in the dream did not look like my ex at all, in case you're wondering. I DID get away in my dream - I got out of the house I was being held in which was on a busy multi-lane street with stores all around; ran up to a car of women and told them what happened and I climbed inside. They pulled away into traffic slowly (so nervewracking) while the guy that abducted me just stood on the side of road and watched the car pull away; so creepy. On December 23, my ex showed up at place me and my boyfriend hangout a lot. There is no way that this is an accident - the place is a dive and not at all the kind of place my ex would ever go. Two days later, my ex emailed me through the contact me form on my business' website. I of course have not and will not respond. I'm convinced that for this to happen that he had to have paid someone to follow me to find out where we hang out.

Why and how did this happen? When I smoked my home and myself I specifically said that the smoke was removing any and all jinxes, hexes, curses and negativity placed on me and in my mind I was thinking that it was my ex that did, I kept focusing on him and removing whatever he put on me. Did that cause this to happen? Most importantly, what do I need to do NOW? I want this man GONE, never to come within 50 miles of me, my boyfriend or my loved ones EVER again, never to contact me again, never to even be able to find me or my business online ever again. PLEASE help.

Thank you,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Hello, hlb111 ,

My gutt tells me that he knew that you had performed an uncrossing. And Spirit was warning you in your dreams. Glad you PAID ATTENTION to your dreams!!

PLEASE go to the police and get a restraining order on this dude.

Perform the same rituals that Conjreman Ali prescribed and then IMMEDIATELY follow this up with ONGOING protection

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, Run Devil Run wouldn't be a bad idea. I love the spells on this page:

www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

Thank God you got away from him

PLEASE take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:15 am

Thank you so very much, Miss Aida. I appreciate your reply more than you know. God Bless you.

Not knowing what to do until I reached out in the forum, I prayed Psalm 31 the other day, and lit a white tea light after, charging it for Archangel Michael to protect me.

When I repeat what Conureman Ali told me to do, should I focus on my ex in my mind or is that going to cause more problems? Is it better to think about being unjinxed in general?

I will order from LM to set a Reversing light today and let them know what time I'm doing my unjinxing work. It seems that Reversing in particular is needed based on scat I read from the Protection work link you gave me. Is it possible or recommended to switch from Reversing work to Archangel Michael work after a period of time?
I'll also check LM's talismans to see what I could wear/keep on me.

God Bless you,

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:55 am

Hello hlb111,

When you repeat what Conjureman Ali to do, just pray out loud exactly what you want to happen: "Remove all jinxes, crossed conditions and evil from me, remove any tricks my ex placed in my way, remove all this evil so all good things can come into my life."

If you want to have the church light a candle for you at the same time you're doing you're uncrossing work, I think having them light an Uncrossing vigil candle for you would be more effective at taking any jinxes off of you. You can light the Reversing vigil and St. Michael vigil whenever you want, you don't have to wait for the Reversing vigil to finish burning before you start doing St. Michael work. You should be doing St. Michael already, and continue that work until this situation is sorted out. You can do the Reversing vigil to reverse all your ex's evil back onto him whenever you want. I hope that makes sense.

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:03 am

Thank you so much, Sister Jean. It does help.

I worry that I am going to have to continue doing this protection work for the rest of my life to block him. Sister Jean, it has been more than 10 YEARS since we divorced and he is clearly a man possessed - and I'm half joking when I use that term. Who in the heck after 10 years would go out of their way to obviously hire a private investigator to watch me for what must have been months to be able to track down my patterns and show up? And what I haven't yet figured out is how he knew to show up exactly where we were that night? It's creepy and it's stalking.

I'll get that set light going right now.

God Bless,

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:33 am

Hello hlb111,

You're absolutely right, it's creepy and total stalker behavior. I agree with Miss Aida that you should go to the police and do Run Devil Run work--do what you need to do to keep yourself safe. Keep us posted and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care!

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Sister Jean, thank you.

I read the Run Devil Run spell from the link Miss Aida shared and it calls for dog or chicken feces. Is there anything I can substitute for that because I don't have access to a dog (cat, yes, dog, no)? Or does LM sell the feces needed? Are there other Run Devil Run spells you would recommend?

God Bless,

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Hello hlb111,

No, there really isn't a substitute for that ingredient. Do you have a yard that dogs walk past? You could "wildcraft" some.

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:04 am

Hello Sister Jean,

Thanks for letting me know there isn't a substitute for the dog feces. No dogs have been stopping in my yard of late. I do have a girlfriend who has dogs and I suppose I could ask her if I can have some of her dogs' droppings (I can make up something like, I need it because I read it can keep stray cats out of the yard, so she doesn't think I'm crazy). It's really too bad that I can't use cat feces because I have A LOT of that.

I'm trying to figure out how to reach Conjureman Ali to find out how to put a stop to this permanently. Until I can speak with him, it won't hurt anything to burn a Fiery Wall of Protection candle and Run Devil Run candle at the same time, would it? Then use ArchAngel Michael oil to annoint candles nonstop unless Conjureman Ali advises otherwise? Can Fiery Wall of Protection and Run Devil Run be burned at the same time?

God Bless you and Miss Aida and the Church (set a light). I am truly grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello, hlb111 ,

It is absolutely fine to do that.

By the way, just go to a pet store. Almost all of them have containers outside for dog poop. It's a treasure chest of shit!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”