Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
remyq
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by remyq » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:50 am

Hello!

I just had a quick question about timing for honey jars. I'm working on one now (a friendship one), and I was wondering when I should be working it. I've read that you should do Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for honey jar work, but Fridays are best for relationship work. I've also read that when starting out, you should do it for 3 days then once a week, but I've also read you should do it for multiples of 7 days (7, 14, 21 days, etc.), then once a week.

I started my jar Wednesday, having today (Friday), be day number 3. I'm wondering if I should keep working on it for another 4 days, then go to once a week, or if I should just wait until next Friday to work on it again.

Thank you!

Molly

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

Molly: That will ultimately be up to you and your schedule and preference. I have continued to light all of my honey jars on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. One is over a year old, the others 6-8 months. It is what I have decided to do to keep them working and refreshed, but this will ultimately be left up to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lovley_nana
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovley_nana » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:32 pm

thank you for the response, Ive missed 2 days this week :( because 2 days out of the week im not alone, im currenty burning 4inch red candles. i might start using birthday candles. they burn quicker. but is 2 days out of this week going to affect the work? im so confused on this. kind of afraid it wont work

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:42 am

Hi lovley_nana,

Your own fear and self-doubt will affect the work far more negatively than missing a day of candle burning. Honey jars are worked a number of different ways with respect to how many candles are burned and how often: all are effective, none is better than an other, they're just different depending on the type of work you're doing. Here are a few examples:

1 - Burning candles on a love jar Mon-Wed-Fri. Either all red, all pink or all blue candles or a blue on Mon, a pink on Wed & a red on Fri.
2 - Burning candles on an employment jar Tues-Wed-Thurs. Either all purple, all green or all yellow or a purple on Tues, a yellow on Wed & a green on Thurs.
3 - Burning a candle once a week on an established honey jar as a ''refresh'' just to keep the good stuff going.
4 - Burning a candle daily on a honey jar to get things moving more quickly.
5 - Burning a candle 3x daily on a honey jar, or heating it lightly in simmering water, to put heat on a situation.

As mentionned below, if you really aren't certain about your honey jar and how it's working, getting a quick yes/no reading (a check reading) to establish how things are working.

Blessings and Success in your Work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Joseph Magnuson: Thank you! I decided to keep it up working it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I appreciate the advice!

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 pm

I have a honey jar that I was using while I lived at home, and I stopped using when I moved into an apartment. It hasn't been lit in months, but I am interested in finding a safe way to burn it here. Should I bury this one and start over? Or should I cleanse and continue to use it? Was it working while I wasn't lighting candles on it? And what's the best way to clease it?

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi! It's me. Again.

So I'm still working on my honey jar, but I don't have the best oils for what I want right now. I'm trying to work it to create a closer and stronger relationship (friendship), that may eventually turn into a less platonic. For the moment, I've been using Influence oil, Follow Me Boy oil, and Dixie Love oil, all with pink altar candles. I know it's not the best, but I'm making do with what I have at the moment.

I get paid soon, and I was going to pick up new items. I'm thinking of Look Me Over oil, Influence oil, and maybe Bewitching or Come to Me oil? I was going to combine this with pink, blue, and red candles.

I wanted to get some opinions and ideas, because I'm not the most experienced honey jar worker obviously, and I'm still learning.

EDIT: Also, I was wondering about rolling the anointed candle in sachet powders. Would you recommend it, and if so, would you suggest using one of the oils I'm using to anoint the candle, or a different one?
Thank you!

Molly

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Nutter,

Go ahead and try it!

-----

Molly,

The oils you suggested sound fine.

Rolling oiled candles in powders is a very old-fashioned "woman's way" of working, very traditional.

-----

To all,

The October 2012 Lucky Mojo Newsletter features a brand new sugar box spell to sweeten your nasty In-Laws. Subscribe to the newsletter here and read the newsletter archives to catch up on great free spells you might have missed!:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs00 ... 70289.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:57 pm

I have been working a honey jar for about a month now. I light candles on top of my jar each night as I want results. But I have been reading about people heating up their jars to get things moving a little faster. Can some please advise on how to do this besides lighting the candles on top of the jar? Thanks!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:37 pm

parfait1 wrote:I have been working a honey jar for about a month now. I light candles on top of my jar each night as I want results. But I have been reading about people heating up their jars to get things moving a little faster. Can some please advise on how to do this besides lighting the candles on top of the jar? Thanks!
tea lights or vigil lights surrounding the honey jar. I use 3 tea lights and make them touch the outside of the jar. I also dress them with one or more of the oils I'm using on the main candle on top. This has been helping me a whole lot with my work.

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Really more candles? I will have to try that with the tea lights. Thanks!

MojoMachine
Newly Registered

Unread post by MojoMachine » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 am

Whats Going on Mojo Family?

Got a question. I went to my local occult shop last night and bought a red "Come To Me" glass candle.
(Im doing some candle work in conjunction with rootwork done or waiting to be done with an AIRR member.)

I got home to my altar room,was setting things up and noticed that the glass candle i bought
would fit right on top of the honey jar that i have.

Is it ok to put a Glass candle on top of the honey jar as long as you know its sturdy and wont fall?

Will it help or hinder the honey jar magick?

Thanks Fam....

MojoMachine

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 am

The idea of having aglass vigil on top of a honey jar does bother me. More of a safety issue than anything else. Vigil Candles, I feel, are best to light as a support for the work you are doing.

You want to use Free Standing Candles because as the wax melt it will cover the jar with your prayers. If you ever have seen a honey jar that has been worked for years you will notice all the layers of wax (prayers) covering the work. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MojoMachine
Newly Registered

Unread post by MojoMachine » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks Papa Newt.. I also saw that they had a red female figure candle there as well ( can't remember if it was clothed or nude), but if I used that on the honey jar, would it give me spell more "juice"? Or should I just stick to regular candles?

If I wanted to use a figure candle, what would you reccomend for reconciliation and to get her talking to me again?

MojoMachine

wtheophany

Unread post by wtheophany » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm

my mom's husband came into my room to work on my toilet. my honey jar is sitting on the tank and he went and touched it and some of the candle wax came off. is my honey jar ruined?? do i have to start my spell all over again? :( anything would help. i really like this guy i'm working on and i don't want a silly situation ruining my hard work.

wtheophany

Unread post by wtheophany » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:52 pm

my mother's boyfriend came into my room to fix my toilet. my honey jar was sitting on the tank so i could light the candle tomorrow. he moved my spell and some of the candle wax on the jar fell off. do i have to start my spell all over again or it is fine? i've already had a couple mojo bags die on me what's the deal with honey jars?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Honey jars don't die if other people touch them. While most people hide their conjure work, honey jars traditionally were kept in the kitchen and it is unlike a mojo bag. As long as the person who touched it was not trying to mess you up, I don't see it causing any issue if the jar was moved.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:19 pm

I answered this question in the other thread. Your honey jar should be fine, they are not like mojo bags.

best,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Dear wtheophany --

If you will read the actual web page i have written about honey and sugar jars, you'll see a version that uses the sugar bowl on your dinner table!

EVERYBODY TOUCHES IT!

The URL is http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Hope that settles the question for you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

wtheophany

Unread post by wtheophany » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 pm

thank you for your response. :) my honey jar is doing fine. i also read about heating up the jar with tea lights. :) it actually worked! :D

theophany

AllysonnMariee

Unread post by AllysonnMariee » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi everyone I hope that everybody's November is going great and starting out promising for them.

I have quick question to someone who's well versed about honey jars....

I started a reconciliation honey jar a week ago and included in the jar was honey of course, my petition paper dressed in the appropriate lucky mojo oils (Fire of Love, Follow me Girl, and Stay With Me) and sachet powders (Reconciliation) with mine and my ex's hair in the petition paper. My question is, is it okay that I cannot burn candles on top of my jar because I live in dorm that prohibits the burning of candles inside. I do not want to burn a candle and risk setting off the alarm but I read somewhere that Miss Cat said that burning candles on your honey jar is a fairly new practice. Also I know this isn't the right place to post but since I can't burn any candles on my honey jar, should I get the MISC to light candles for me instead just to aid my honey jar. I know it has only been a week and honey jars are slow acting but are the endurance runners in hoodoo. I'm thinking Return to Me, Reconciliation, and Healing Candles should be burned for me. Any suggestions on that?

I'm looking forward to your replies

Peace and Blessings

Jude

Unread post by Jude » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:00 pm

I don't know if I am posting this question in the right place but since I think it is a variant of the honey jar I figure it would be ok. I had a woman tell me of a trick that she uses. I call it the Peter pumpkin eater spell since it is derived from the nursery ryhme. You know:

Peter Peter pumpkin eater
Had a wife and couldn't keep her,
So he he put her in a shell
And there he kept her very well.

The work consist of getting a small pumpkin (you know like the ones you use for pies) and carving out the inside. You then write your name and then his name under yours and circle them 3 times. You place the paper inside the pumpkin and then fill the pumpkin half with honey ( running your tongue through the honey as you pour it) and half with brown sugar. Place the top back on the pumpkin, cover it with foil and place it somewhere safe ( i usually just tuck it under the sink). Has anyone else ever used this? And what is the purpose of using a pumpkin if there is any at all?

freecloud

Unread post by freecloud » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:47 am

I do sincerely hope no one minds if I jump in......

I'm a bit fresh--only been reading this site for about 5 weeks 18 hours a day lol--and since I enjoy positive reinforcement, here's something I learned from someone about negativity and honey jar spells...

when in doubt, write it out!

and burn it :-)

I'm working on a couple of honey jars myself, but daily I tend to have a white candle lit (tea light, votive, 4") and when I have the moment of the negative feelings (either about the subject/person I'm doing the honey jar on or even my own feelings on the matter) I simply rip up a section of brown grocery bag--another good excuse to go paper sometimes at the grocery store ;-) --write out my feelings, light it with the candle, and let it burn either in a cast iron skillet or an ashtray. Even a baking pan will work. I was informed to take the ashes away from the property somewhere--crossroads, water, even on a plant/tree to turn a negative into a positive.

I even like to burn sage. Some know that already. ;-)
Allyson:

Personally, I dont know what the professionals have to say about it, but from reading a lot on here from everyone's varied ideas on honey/sweetening jars and how to work them, perhaps shaking them to throw some 'fire' into your work could do it, along with clear meditation and visualisation of your goal. And a vigil candle set at the MISC would be an *awesome* idea! They burn for 120 hours :idea:

Just a helpful suggestion.

And--
On my second honey jar, I've used a love drawing oil to dress my candle, and rolled it in orris root powder. It has given, as Mr. Spock would say, a "Fascinating" burn!

LL&P \\//
I remind you of the man...
Thank you St. Martha! Thank you St. Expedite!

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Think what you will, I'm asking advice for a friend. I don't necessarily condone her behavior.

She wants to sweeten her drug dealer to her, but not romantically (they're both straight women). She just wants her to be more generous, friendly, and cut her better deals.

She smokes marijuana frequently -- but is otherwise a healthy, active, and successful person. She doesn't smoke tobacco or drink. I've recommended LM Law Keep Away products to her before.

What oils or herbs would you reccomend she buy for a honey jar?
HRCC Graduate #1765

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:15 am

Obskultus wrote:Think what you will, I'm asking advice for a friend. I don't necessarily condone her behavior.

She wants to sweeten her drug dealer to her, but not romantically (they're both straight women). She just wants her to be more generous, friendly, and cut her better deals.

She smokes marijuana frequently -- but is otherwise a healthy, active, and successful person. She doesn't smoke tobacco or drink. I've recommended LM Law Keep Away products to her before.

What oils or herbs would you reccomend she buy for a honey jar?
The Influence honey jar kit that LuckyMojo sells should work fine for something like that. She would do well to mix some Law Keep Away oil into whatever else she dresses the candles she burns on it as well ;)
HRCC Student #1559

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Hello!!
I just had a small accident wiith my honey jar. I have been working it now for a few days and today I moved it from the cupboard i keep it in, to take some other things off. In my kitchen I have glass electric stove above my oven so i just placed it there for a while, until I finish what i was doing. But I did not realize that one of the stoves was lit and suddently in a minute my honey jar was boiling inside! I immediatly removed it and cleaned it because there where a few drops of honey escaping from the top part of the jar, but now i am worried. Is it destroyed? Everything seems fine inside but can I keep working it? :roll:
I would appreciate some help..
thank you...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Well, let us know if things get..."hot"...for you in the near future and we will know what the outcome is, now won't we! ;)

I would do a quick divination and see if it is still alive and working. You said that "everything seems fine." Honey is sweet and attracting. Boiling honey is more similar to hot tar or scalding oil.

I will say that this kind of disregard (even if not meant at all) can sometimes bring up certain aspects of the work you are doing. I know it was an accident and not intentional, but leaving the honey jar on a lit stove until it started to boil could be an indication that you need to be more focused and aware of the work you are trying to do.

Perhaps get a quick reading and see what your situation is currently, regarding this work.
Joseph Magnuson

dthomas484
Newly Registered

Unread post by dthomas484 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:59 pm

I made my first honey jar today. I wrote our names on paper. Folded the paper toward me three times. I had a use condom he put in the trash. I poured the sperm in the jar and the condom. I added the honey. I put a red candle on top. I said a prayer. I didnt have anything to dress the candle with. The candle is burning clean. Any input?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Sounds like everything is going well. Nice work. I personally would have just used the actual Personal Concern and not the condom itself, but there is nothing wrong with the way you did it and I am sure that some practitioners would actually prefer the entire condom be included as it was as close to him as possible. You can always carve the candle with your petition or intended outcome...especially if you find yourself without appropriate oils to dress the candles with.
Joseph Magnuson

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 pm

I was taught to eat the honey (or whatever sweetener) and sometimes even to cook with it: “As honey is sweet to me, so shall so-and-so be sweet to me.” The thought of eating a sweetener with semen well past its "date of expiry" is honestly rather nauseating. And with a condom floating around in the mix too… To each according to their tastes, I guess.

I personally would have saved the semen to make a nation sack, for example.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Tristan:

Some of us do not keep on eating the honey, though I can see this as a solid practice.

Usually I will take the first scoop of honey out with a finger and do as you stated in your post. I add oils, herbs, roots, and personal concerns to my honey jars...I would never use them in cooking or for eating after I have put all the hair into them...or anything else for that matter!

Also, after a few months my honey jars get so completely covered with wax that there would be no way to even open them back up to continue to eat the honey.

To each their own, indeed.
Joseph Magnuson

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:09 pm

You're quite right Joseph. :D

My only concern was that the poster put the semen and condom in prior to adding the honey. ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 am

I work both ways (eating and non-eating) depending on the trick!

If the situation is a long-going one which i am working for a clients -- say a Court Case honey jar to get a case dropped for lack of evidence -- i would not eat the honey, and i would let the wax from burning candles build up on the jar.

If the situation was one for my own needs, in which i wanted to continue to effect change, i would place names in packets, but let nothing run loose in the honey, and i might dip into the honey for sweetening my tea.

If the situation is one in which i can effect the people i am working on by feeding them, i would not even necessarily burn candles on the sugar or honey container, depending on what kind of a spell i was working, but i would definitely use the sugar or honey in cooking for them. This is especially effective when baking treats for an office filled with people who need sweetening. I might, for instance, use the honey to make Honey Cake, as described in the MISC cookbook "Hoodoo Food!" for 2011:

BOO-GRI-HF11
Hoodoo Food! The 2011 Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 pm

It was nice to read all of those Honey Jar options. Thank you for sharing in the thread, cat,
Joseph Magnuson

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Cat’s second example is what I was referring to: folding everything up in a name paper with nothing floating loose in the honey so it can still be consumed.

For those of you that own Cat’s Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, see the entry for Rose. There, she discusses the famous Love Potion No. 9 and gives some suggestions of the nine non-toxic herbs that could be used to make it. Sweetening the potion-tea up with a bit of the sweetener from your honey jar or sugar bowl is an excellent way to work. You can enjoy it yourself or together with your desired.

Thanks to Cat and Joseph for your insight! :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Nice! It's akin to making "witches honey" or a dedicated edible sugar. Powerful food work!
Joseph Magnuson

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Has anyone ever heard of substituting honey with sugar water with the honey jar spell? I am new to this forum and i am trying to learn how to navigate through this site so I apologize if I have posted this incorrectly. I heard it might not be as slow as honey, but I am concerned about the paper turning to mush inside the jar. Would this adversely affect anything?

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello All,

I have a question. Do you have to keep working the honeyjar to see movements or does it keep working even when you dont light a candle on it. I just started a jar and it going on to its 4th week. I got my sign after day 4 but he literally told me he didnt want me for marriage after about 3 weeks of working the jar. But he wants me as a friend. (My petition is for love and marriage). The weird thing is I know he loves me he does everything to please me but this dude it seems is afraid to be married. We have been on and off for a year now and I decided to do a honey jar as a last shot since we seem to keep entering back into each others lives.
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Rachel11

Unread post by Rachel11 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:24 am

I'd like to make a sugar jar to sweeten people in the industry I'm in towards me. I find that it isn't necessarily about talent but also who you know.
I was considering using sugar, cinnamon, all spice, five finger grass and maybe a bit of masters root. I would use honey but I'd like to save my petitions in case I need to reuse them.

Of course I would shake it up and burn candles fixed with attraction, compelling and look me over.
What do you think?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:41 am

danielle7: The paper symbolically "dissolving" into your bottle spell is not a adverse effect. It adds power to the spell.

GoldenFlow7: Yes, you must keep (at least minimally) working the spell of the Honey Jar to keep the spell working. You may still see some movement without working it, but in my experience the work gets much, much weaker when left to "go cold" and just sit there, even though it is still surrounded by the sweet honey, etc.

Rachel11: This sounds like some well thought out work. I wish you the best of luck with it. Keep us posted on your ongoing observations!
Joseph Magnuson

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:24 am

Thank you Joseph. So a jar with sugar water is effective as well ?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 am

danielle7: You could try this. I have not done this particular work myself. I would worry that the water would literally water-down the sweetness and muddle the results. I want my target(s) to be literally surrounded bu sweetness and not floating about in sweet water. I have used all kinds of sugars and honeys, but not sugar water. Again, you may have great success with this, so please let us know what you find. Shaking a sugar-water bottle seems like it would be appropriate. I will stick with straight honey or sugar for my sweet jars.
Joseph Magnuson

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 am

I have read online that there are people who will put their honey jars into boiling water for a few minutes while praying over them to heaten them up and speed them along. Has anyone else heard of this or tried it? I am curious as if it really helps. 8-)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:59 am

I personally have not heard of it at this time however I can see the idea behind it. My worries are that if one is not careful it could break the jar, however, I could be wrong. What I do to heat up a sweetening jar is surrounding the jar with Tea Lights and let the flames heat up the glass of the jar while praying over it. Depending upon what needs to be done I will set up the tea lights in a triangle or crossroads formation.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:11 pm

What Papa Newt is offering is a much safer way to do this, I agree. Why risk ruining your honey jar? I just read a post this month of someone who boiled her honey jar over and it came out from under the lid! No so fun...
Joseph Magnuson

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks for the feedback!! :) What would be the difference between doing the crossroads formation and the triangle with the tea lights?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 pm

The difference would be entirely personal and up to you. Would you prefer doing a crossroads or a upwards facing triangle? Would you prefer 4" candles or tea lights? No one will be able to tell you how you feel most comfortable working. If it works for you then it WORKS!
Joseph Magnuson

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Thanks! I think I am going to give the tea lights a try tonight :)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

parfait1 wrote:Thanks for the feedback!! :) What would be the difference between doing the crossroads formation and the triangle with the tea lights?
I'm terribly sorry for not being clear at the time I posted. I was being called away from the computer.

Setting up three tea lights in a triangle helps add power to the work while you are heating it up. The crossroads set up is just four candles are placed in four directions around the jar. Top (side that is away from you), Bottom (the side closes to you), Right of the jar and left of the jar. Your jar is now in the center of the crossroads and I have found to help clear away obstacles that may stand in the way. I was taught that it is important to light the candles in a crossroads set up as top, bottom, right, then left because you are opening up the way to that which you are working towards. For the triangle I just always light from the top down to the right and then left but that's just the order I usually will light the candles.

Hope that helped.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 am

Thank you very much Joseph for your answer. I will keep working it. I thought since he pulled away that it was too much work but I will pave myself. He did come by unexpected and was very sweet to me and also I did read you can put your jar in the sun to heat it up. I am trying that will let you know how it goes.

Blessings!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:31 pm

First off I want to say that this site is very helpful I have learned a lot from it and the honey jar is extremely powerful however I feel that with my honey jar everything I have asked for it to do it has done it except 1 thing which is for my love to commit to me for some reason no matter what spell I have done I have not been able to get him to commit in a relationship he's let go of the other women he's only been attentive to me but I can't get him to be in a relationship maybe he is too stubborn I don't know I really wish I can figure out how I can get him to be in a relationship he loves me he tells me he can't go on without me but why cant he give me the tirle i don't understand... it breaks my heart he admits he has commitment issues but he does everythibg with me he spends his days off with nme tells me he loves me but that one thing ugh. I dont know what to do i was hoping he would commit before the end of the year so we can start a new year fresh now I don't know what to do

Jude

Unread post by Jude » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:
Usually I will take the first scoop of honey out with a finger and do as you stated in your post. I add oils, herbs, roots, and personal concerns to my honey jars...I would never use them in cooking or for eating after I have put all the hair into them...or anything else for that matter!
I was taught to run your tongue through the honey has you are pouring it and I myself have also scooped some out with a finger prior to adding the rest of ingredients. I totally agree with you about never using for cooking or eating especially if you have added oils and herbs or powders that may not be safe for consumption. And the thought of getting a hair or something else for that matter...yuck :lol: . But like you said "to each his own indeed". :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 am

I'd look into what is causing your current gf to feel so jealous - because that is what needs to be addressed.

For exampe, did she have bad relationship experiences in the past with a similar situation that is making her feel very suspicious this time? If so, then work to heal that pain in her, while fortifying your own relationship with her. Or does your ex maybe take advantage of your amicable split to maybe get more time and attention from you than is necessary to care for your child? If that is the case, you may wish to work to establish stronger boundaries between your ex and yourself, while working to remain amicable for the child, and strengthening the current relationship. Etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 am

Hi, I really need your advice on this. Can someone please tell me if I should deploy this honey jar because I spilled the contents and start a new one? I really appreciate your help in advance. I've been buying products from one of your authorized resellers on ebay, Ms. Melanie.

I've been burning candles on my honey reconciliation jar for about two months now. The problem was that I used a baby food jar and the honey got into grooves of the lid because I filled it too high. The lid was never tightly closed because of that. The other day, I was shaking it strongly and the lid opened up and about 1/3 of the contents spilled on the counter. The petition and the herbs remained in the jar. I put as much of the spilled honey back into the jar and sealed it again, but now I don't know if the jar is compromised and should be burried in my front yard by the door.

Please advise me what to do with it. Also, we have been communicating via phone and email a lot, but haven't seen each other after the fight, although it feels like his anger at me is gone.

Should I bury this jar and start another honey jar for him to sweeten more to me? Or is this jar still okay to work?

Thank you all so much for helping me with this. I've been using lots of advice from this forum, but have so far only worked the honey jar and the reconciliation honey jar, although I'm thinking of doing a red skull candle soon or a moving candle spell.

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi

I am waiting on my Delivery to start my Reconciliation Honey Jar and moving spell.

I wanted some advice on what oils would be good to mix with my reconciliation oil. This mind you is for a lesbian relationship and I have asked for luckymojo to burn a Lavender love Alter candle, to help get the ball rolling while I'm waiting for products to be delivered. So I don't know what else would be good for my situation. I broke up with my ex in August and since them has been an emotional rollercoaster of highs and lows. Intimacy and Arguments. We are currently not talking but that could change as soon as it started and we could be in eachothers arms by the weekend. Jus due to the nature of our relationship. It is very confusing and hurtful and i want things to go back to how they were before we broke up. So can you supply some advice on what oil would compliment this spell well?

Thanks

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Hello All,

I bought a Reconciliation Honey Jar for LM but it didn't come with any instructions... Can someone tell me what to do? PLEASE!!!

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Call the shop with your customer number and they could send you a set.

707-887-1521 9am-5pm PST

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 pm

I did call and I was told that I had to look on the forum inorder to find out :/

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm

The instructions can be found here

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:24 pm

believingforthebest --

Every honey jar kit we sell comes with a printed sheet of instructions on two sides of a piece of paper that explains how to use bottle spells and honey jars.

Are you saying there was no sheet of paper?

If there was not, you did the right thing to call the shop and ask that the sheet of paper be sent to you.

If someone at the shop told you to ask for instructions on the forum, they were mistaken. I cannot give you instructions here in the forum. What you need is the sheet of paper.

Please call again and ask that they mail you the instruction sheet ("How to Use Your Lucky Mojo Bottle or Jar Spell, Part One"
"How to Use Your Lucky Mojo Bottle or Jar Spell, Part Two") if it was missing from your honey jar kit.

-----

whistler --

My web page is useful, of course, but it is not the same content as the two-sided information sheet, which is titled:

"How to Use Your Lucky Mojo Bottle or Jar Spell, Part One"
"How to Use Your Lucky Mojo Bottle or Jar Spell, Part Two"
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”