Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

starskylady

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by starskylady » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 am

I have purchased two love mojo bags in the last two years and it seems to not be working at all. I haven't met anybody new or anything. What should i do?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:07 am

What other things have you done to meet new people? Are you going out? Are you telling your friends that you're single and looking?

Also, how are you treating your love mojos? Are you feeding them with oils regularly? Talking to them and telling them what you want? Has anyone seen or touched your mojo? That kills it and it needs to be buried outside.

I'd suggest getting a reading from AIRR to see what is blocking you from getting the love you want.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:41 am

I don't know why I can't meet anyone decent. Everything else is going great with the exception of my love life which hasn't changed, in a long time. I have done Nice friends just lonely. No man of my own. I have tried cut and clear candle and recently I have done a look me over spell. I keep getting guys I'm not attracted to. Or they either preoccupied our something else. Its it me? What are your suggestions?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:30 am

Try the Come To Me spell kit. It's designed to draw a lover of the opposite sex.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:43 am

Are you clear of the type of man you want to draw? The term Mr. Right is vague, and can have different meaning to people. So get clear. Not only look at physical qualities but also the emotional and spiritual aspects as well. You can work with Clarity Products as you go through this process.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

melly121
HRCC Student

Unread post by melly121 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:40 am

Hello Group -

Wondering when doing a love spell to attract a new love interest, is it better to have someone in mind to focus on or to just have the qualities that you'd want the new love interest to have.

I have been single for a very long time (I’m 33, single parent). I have finished school, have a great job, bought a house 2 years ago, and have been raising my daughter who is perfect (in my eyes). I think I am now ready for someone else. I would like to settle down with someone, I am ready for a relationship - basically. I don't get out much. I have an idea of the type of guy I would like to attract but there is this guy I work with (not directly but we work for the same company) I wouldn’t mind getting to know him better.

So my overall question is, should I focus on this guy or should I try to focus on someone with the qualities that I really want, maybe an overall Come to Me Love Spell.

Either way - does anyone have suggestions for either type or what you think is best for my situation

Thanks - Melly121

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:13 pm

You can do both. I usually start off with a reading to see if the guy I’m interested in is even a possibility so I don’t waste time. If the reading is positive or neutral then I do attraction work to draw me and the person together. I also like to do work that will draw in new lovers first so that if the guys I am interested in are already open to me they will be affected by the work usually. This has happened to me twice. If they aren’t affected by it or interested in me, then I meant someone new anyways so I’m happy.

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi, I am new to this fascinating site! Can anyone suggest some things I can do to help my dear young daughter find a boyfriend? She is 18, and would love to have a honey (though it doesn't have to be too serious. I would just like to help her to get started in love.) Can I make her a mojo bag? Or rinse her underwear in some bath crystals? From the reading I have done on the site, I wasn't clear how to use the spells on someone else's behalf -- and I would have some explaining to do if I were to attract "new love" to myself!! Also, I don't necessarily want to tell her that I am doing this - will it still work? Thanks!
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Attraction, Follow Me Boy, and Bewitching supplies will help her be more attractive to men. You can mix a few drops of these oils with the cup of detergent in which you wash her clothes (use detergent without perfume or dyes), use bath crystals in her laundry, or sprinkle her clothes or bedding with powder. You can also put a few drops of oil in her lotion or bath products.

You can dress a pink candle with the oils and burn it for her. It can be plain or figural.

If she doesn't know what you are doing, a mojo probably won't work, as it has to be fed and usually carried, at least at first.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

PrincessDrRe

Unread post by PrincessDrRe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 pm

I posted a question in the "Ritual Candle" thread but something must have happened because I don't see it. I will try to remember and repeat it:

I have figure candles (male/female - red) and have tied them together with a red ribbon soaked in Come To Me Oil....

How long should I keep them lit each time I burn them? So far - I have burned them for 15 minutes between two days. Thoughts?

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Okay, thank you so much, Mama Micki!
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

roxthefox

Unread post by roxthefox » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:03 am

Hello,

I ordered the Come To Me kit as per recommendation of several forum members for drawing new love, but the directions are specific to drawing a specific person. How can I use this kit to draw love in general with certain qualities that I desire? As the instructions call for scribing the target's name on the candle, using the targets details, etc...could someone please help tailor instructions around drawing an unknown lover, and not a specific person? I'd really appreciate it!

Doctor C

Unread post by Doctor C » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 am

Like you said, try inscribing the candle with something like "my new lover" or "perfect partner" or "true love", basically whatever it is that you want to come to you. Best of luck!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:09 pm

I second what Doctor C said. The spell kit from Cut and Clear includes a second part of the ritual which is for drawing in new love (from an unknown lover), and it uses the Come to Me line to do so.

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:50 pm

My sister ask me to burn a candle to attrack a man for her but I really dont know what to do.

Do you have any suggestions for me?
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Hello, tinklebell,

I have merged your post into the long thread on spells to attract nbew lovers. I think if you read it all the way through you will have some good ideas. Since aske asked for a candle, you could start with an Attraction Candle, set on a petition paper that asks for a new love to come into her life.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sonbon

Unread post by sonbon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Happy New Year My fellow Lucky Mojo family,

What do I do?? there's this guy that I have a massive crush on, but he more than likely wouldnt give me a first glance. were like on two different levels. If anything I would like at least a sexual encounter with him if anything else. Hell, at the point, A passionate kiss would make me happy. What do I need to accomplish my mission?

Thank you,
Sonbon

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Follow Me Boy and Bewitching to get him interested. Kiss Me Now! for increasing his desire for a physical encounter.

sonbon

Unread post by sonbon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Thank You!!

Friend of Oshun

Unread post by Friend of Oshun » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:44 am

I need to find a sugar daddy and or a wealthy husband. I have some Jezebel Root and some Jezebel Oil and some pachouli. Please give me some spells I can do to make this happen.

Someone previously asked: "What do you recommend for a woman who wants to find a handsome, financially wealthy, politically powerful, intellectually stimulating sugar daddy? Someone who can introduce me to the right people and opportunities to help me elevate myself financially and socially, while sweeping me off my feet. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks."

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:31 am

You can also try Cleo May, which is "sweeter" than Jezebel. Jezebel has a more dominating vibe. You can also use them together. Dress the root with the oil(s) and carry it in a red bag. You can add your petition to the bag if you like.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:49 am

Hi Friend of Oshun,

in addition to the wonderful advice already in this thread, herbs and curios that can help in this kind of work include pyrite and skullcap. Skullcap also combines really well with Cleo May Oil. You can read about those here:

http://www.herb-magic.com/pyrite-chunk.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/skullcap.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Faerielady

Unread post by Faerielady » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 am

I could also use help in this area. I have tried spells for a new love on and off for three years and still no results. I keep having people tell me through tarot and other means that he is coming in a year and the year passes with no sign of him. This has gone on for over 3 years and every single person was wrong. I have believed when I did the spells and even had a vision of him and felt him near; and then a no show. What am I do? I have issues in every area of my life right now. Thanks for any help and suggestions! Faerielady

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 am

Faerielady:

I'd do some serious spiritual cleansing to remove any blocks that are on you; try a 13 Herb Bath for 13 days in a row, then start doing love work.

Get a reading with an AIRR practitioner; they're ethical and good and they can tell you what's going on with your love life.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Qadesh

Unread post by Qadesh » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 pm

All of the attraction spells I've come across warrant the writing of the person's name you're trying to attract. What spells are available out there if you're single and simply are trying to make yourself more desirable and attract male suitors?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Qadesh wrote:All of the attraction spells I've come across warrant the writing of the person's name you're trying to attract. What spells are available out there if you're single and simply are trying to make yourself more desirable and attract male suitors?
Hello Qadesh,

I have heard of many spells and workings that can be done to attract a new suitor. My favorite being the kind where the woman wears a small Mojo in her bra dressed with Adam and Eve oil and Come to Me Oil. I would recommend getting a Come to Me, Attraction, or Follow Me Boy Mojo Hand from Luckymojo.com and try some work with that.

You can find them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 am

You can write on your petition "the perfect man for me" or write out a list of the attributes of the man you want, and say "The man I want has these things about him."

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:28 pm

I know this post is almost a year old, but I can't resist a chance to address a legitimate concern:
Wordsmith_08 wrote:I'm nearly 41 years old and I can't afford to toy and manipulate and game play. I feel like God and the saints are giving me a real chance and I need to align everything , yet I also know that if I get too fussy and rigid I'll blow everything out of proportion and wreck it all with my fussing and whining.

I don't want to just stop at a red nude male candle, because that only symbolizes lust. Lust and good sex are important, but I want my true love to also be a relationship based on friendship and love, trust, compassion, understanding!
My first thought is: male figural candles also come in pink, white, and blue! These are all
excellent colors for the other aspects of love work that are so necessary and which you describe so well.

Also, while Attraction is wonderful for drawing new love as well as prosperity, consider adding Chuparrosa, Tranquility, Clarity, and especially King Solomon Wisdom.
I need him to see that when I'm flying into a rage that he needs to hug me instead of yelling at me and a simple red candle spell might not draw that right man.
Maybe a little Psychic Vision, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

hello y'all

first of all, thank you Cat for this wonderful forum. people are so nice and helpful to answer inquires patiently <3
i am familiar with Wicca but very new with hoodoo & conjure etc.
i'm sorry if this is a repeated question.

Question:
so which do i do for new love? Intranquility Spirit spell/petition?

many thanks, love and blessings

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 am

You've already had plenty of Intranquility; it broke up your relationship. The Intranquil Spirit spells originated in countries where women had NO rights in a marriage, and where sometimes brute force was the only way to bring a husband back home. The trouble is, a man might be desperate enough to come back home, but he'll be thinking, "Baby, I left you for a reason," and that reason will be unresolved.

Women have more and better options now in most parts of the world. So don't do it. Go with St. Anthony, and then Reconciliation or Return to Me products.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 am

Wow thank you for your reply
i looked into the Intranquility thing further and it's pretty horrible. i had no idea it invokes a "Hell-bound soul" to torment the target!!! that is not what i wish to do to my lover :[ i'd never want to hurt him
i found this link very useful if anyone wonders:
http://queenofpentaclesconjure.blogspot ... ility.html

thank you very much Miss Michaele

Love & blessings
this forum ROCKS!
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3

Qadesh

Unread post by Qadesh » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 am

Apollo Dark and Mary Bee thanks for the recommendations. I thought that in order for a spell to work it had to be specific and targeted. I'll try the recommendations on the next waxing moon.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Qadesh -- these are hundreds of spells to attract an unknown lover. I have used them myself and written extensively about them -- and i successfully used one to meet my husband! Read here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

and by the time you finish that, i am sure you will have a plan!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starfairy

Unread post by starfairy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi all,

I am wanting to attract a wealthy husband anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :P

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:10 am

Hi LM,
I am trying the lodestone spell to attract new love as recommended by Cat to me in a recent reading. I have all the supplies and I wanted to start the spell last night since it is the day after valentines and a new moon, but she mentioned I should do it when I have my period and I dont, but I really want to, should I wait for my period? How important is the timing in casting this spell? WIll the time of day and the day make a big difference? PLease let me know thank you.
Also my lodestones dont really attract.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:01 pm

If Miss Cat advised you to do something then respectfully that is what you should do.
No one here is going to question Miss Cat's readings or knowledge. Follow what she said please.
Here is a link to Lodestones:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:38 pm

I second Miss Tammie Lee (hello TL) and share her sentiments. It would be worth the wait. There is a certain personal power, sexual magnetism and sexual potency involved when including your menses in spellwork. Good Luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Well said JWmcclin!
TL!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

I, for one, through reading Hoodoo in Theory and Practice and the advise of those on this forum who are well seasoned and experienced concerning these matters have stopped viewing my menstrual cycle as an annoyance or a burden, but as power and a priceless tool to tilt a few things in my favor. Thank you all for the knowledge!!

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:44 am

Thank you guys for your responses. I will wait as I have been waiting this long already. Thanks again for acknowleging my concern and taking the time out to answer.

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Hello All,

I'm not sure if this has been asked already...and if it has, I apologize for the double post....simply move this thread to it's proper placement. but I wanted to know if there was a such thing as being able to "create" one's mate/

I understand that when we are seeking a new love (no one in particular), we might focus on the characteristics and the qualities we hope to attract in a new lover. But is it possible to "add" or request certain qualities? For example, if I wanted to attract a new lover, one thing I may add is that "he resembles Duane Johnson (The Rock), has the humor of Kevin Hart, the financial resources of......"etc.

Or perhaps one could "add" or request certain features, such as broad shoulders, an athletic build, etc....

Is this even possible? If so, how would one go about it? I'm trying to gain a better handle on my love spells and work.

A reading I've had with Conjure Man Ali last year (who is AWESOME, by the way) told me that one area of work that I am successful in is with love work...but I'm wondering if this is only for others, and not myself because I can never seem to get it to manifest for myself, or manifest what I've been looking for in love...not when I started out pagan, and not now that I am root-working (if this is appropriate to say).

BTW - Conjure Man NEVER spoke of any blocks or curses or hexes or jinxes on me, so I know that this isn't the problem with my love spells or love work for myself.

So this is why I was wondering if the idea to "create" a mate was a possibility...as maybe this can be another way to do love work and finally have it manifest when otherwise, it just simply will not.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 pm

If it helps you visualize, using real life examples of characteristics you desire could work. However, I would encourage you to concentrate more on character and personality than looks. Also, just because a guy has money doesn't mean he is willing to share. A generous man of more modest means is better than a stingy rich man.

You can work with Attraction and Cleo May to attract a generous man.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello Witchyone,

The art of manifestation is something very useful. In the Hoodoo Tradition, from what I have been taught, the more detail and intention you put into your spellwork the better. I have seen a lot of petitions for new love with details the way you were describing.

Here are some Lucky Mojo Products to consider!

SPL-KIT-ATTR
Attraction Spell Kit
$37.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:47 pm

So after 3 years of workinq on a man I tried to Turn From Friend-To-Lover, I finally set my time limit and it looks as if no rootwork will work to turn my best friend and roommate into my soul mate. So I failed and acknowledqe the fact that I failed. So, tears and tissues in the qarbaqe, healinq my heart && lettinq qo is done. I'll be purchasinq a Cut N Clear Kit soon. Besides that-

All tears aside, I am ready to move on to a better lookinq Gay quy, but I have all these issues with approachinq and meetinq new people && tryinq to find the qualities of a lover. I've been doinq rootwork for 3 years now. So I know what I'm doinq per-se, but I would like to know:

1. Usinq Come To Me && Lavender Love Drops toqether- is there a way I can petition a lover to actually...COME TO ME, approach me, talk to me? Because i'm horrible in social settinqs, speed dates, etc. I want a quy to ACTUALLY approach me like a man would to a female like chivalry-like. I just want masculine qay quys to approach me and walk up to me.

2. I have qualities written down. But i'm unsure of which Unique Spell Kit to purchase as well. I have 9 qualities in a NEW lover, & I want the universe to hear my plea. I'm unsure to qo with a Come To Me Kit or Lavender Love Drops kit?

You quys are my 2nd Family, so any helpful advice is needed. So I can move on from my dumba-- of a roommate & move on to someone hotter, sexier & worth my heart & love.

-TBanks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Ah, a good point made about the possibility that this man may have the financial resources but may not be willing to share...great point made, Mama Micki.

Apollo, its great to know that you have seen work done, just the way I've described. Now I have more incentive to really be creative...within realistic reasoning, of course.

I actually like the fact that you both have verified that this could be accomplished with focus....thank you both so much for your responses. I've already got the oil on hand...the candle or spell kit are the things that I can get a hold of.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Witchyone wrote:Ah, a good point made about the possibility that this man may have the financial resources but may not be willing to share...great point made, Mama Micki.

Apollo, its great to know that you have seen work done, just the way I've described. Now I have more incentive to really be creative...within realistic reasoning, of course.

I actually like the fact that you both have verified that this could be accomplished with focus....thank you both so much for your responses. I've already got the oil on hand...the candle or spell kit are the things that I can get a hold of.
We are here to help. Glad to know you are feeling good about your goals.

Keep us up-to-date!
AIRR Member

jamkaret

Unread post by jamkaret » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 am

Based on a wonderful reading by ConjureMan Ali, I did a very simple Come To
Me fixed candle burn. (Ooo, side note, it was my first ever geomantic reading which thrilled me to no end! So cool!) The burn ended up beautiful and clean, though I almost jacked it up.

I'd decided that I was gonna work the candle, and got a little over excited (and overbaring, lol) towards the end, because at one point I got this sense of total annoyance and zomg leave me alone, and poof the candle snuffed out. I may have actually said "eeep". Well, I instantly apologized profusely and told the spirits that I really, really do trust them, but that I was excited and tend to get handsy when excited. I then promised to let them be for the rest of the time to do their work in peace. I continued on this same vein as I relit, and at first there was a sense of grumpiness that smoothed out after a bit, and it seemed as if I was forgiven. Anyway, I kept my promise and a couple days later ended with a gorgwous burn. \o/

note to self: TRUST THE SPIRITS! lol

As back up, I mixed the remaining herbs in sand from the dog beach I go with the beastling (happiest place on earth!) along with some CTM and Sun oils. Then sprinkled it from the road up to my door. I burned the petition and added it to the CTM oil to make a mini bottle spell. Also, I wear the oil with intention.

This was to attact an unknown mate, so movement and signs are likely vague; all I know is that my labido has shot up and I'm more aware in social situations which I totally count as positive.

Anyhow, so fun, but I think I'm likely better suited for shakey bottles and mojo work, than long run candles considering I am incapable of not getting handsy. Lol, guess I work with my hands for a reason!!!

miss__understood

Unread post by miss__understood » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:11 pm

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the love group or in laws/family/friends group but anyway.....Does anyone have any root working spells and advice to cool off a man's romantic and sexual interest? I want to be "just friends" with him. We've hung out twice and we were sexual the second time (no intercourse though). I want him to call and text me less, stop asking to date me, stop calling me sweetie, stop trying to hold my hand etc. You get the picture.

Thanks everyone!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:23 am

miss__understood wrote:I wasn't sure if I should post this in the love group or in laws/family/friends group but anyway.....Does anyone have any root working spells and advice to cool off a man's romantic and sexual interest? I want to be "just friends" with him. We've hung out twice and we were sexual the second time (no intercourse though). I want him to call and text me less, stop asking to date me, stop calling me sweetie, stop trying to hold my hand etc. You get the picture.

Thanks everyone!
Well, the first thing I would recommend is telling him this. Be nice about it but be very clear that you value his friendship, but do not want him as a sexual partner. Don't want to lead anyone on after all.

After that I would suggest burning a series of blue candles. I would work a blue gentleman candle on him, that is a figure candle of a dressed man,not a nude Adam candle. Dress the candle with Tranquility and Blessing oil and carve his name into the head of the candle. Write out a name paper with his name and your name, but write the names side by side, rather than crossing each other. Around the names write a phrase like "True Trusting Friendship" or Chaste True Friends" Fold that up around a pinch of Saltpeter and place that under an over turned saucer. Set the candle on top and burn it down over seven days, starting on a Sunday. If you work by the moon you'd do this while the moon wanes.
HRCC Student #1559

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Turnsteel, I like that spell :)

miss__understood, you could reinforce your work by doing a "draw new love" sort of spell on the man -- I'm thinking of a moving candle spell with one male and one female candle. You set them apart and draw them closer together over a period of seven days, until they meet on the last day. (Name the male for him, of course, and the female "Some Other Woman/His True Love".)

Or you could start them right next to each other, and lean them together so they're kissing! (You might have to stick the mouths together with a spot of cheese wax or beeswax or something.) Then let them burn down like that over the rest of the seven days.

You might also want to do some protection work for yourself; some men don't take rejection well. Some even think "the world owes them a hot chick."

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

miss__understood

Unread post by miss__understood » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 pm

thank you turnsteel and miss michaele. i've already asked him to back off but i'm going to try and communicate my needs again and see how it goes. if he still doesn't back off, i thought i'd do a penis candle spell with some sort of cooling magikal oil. thoughts on what type of oil? thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 am

miss__understood wrote:thank you turnsteel and miss michaele. i've already asked him to back off but i'm going to try and communicate my needs again and see how it goes. if he still doesn't back off, i thought i'd do a penis candle spell with some sort of cooling magikal oil. thoughts on what type of oil? thanks!
A black penis candle, definitely -- dressed with Cut and Clear Oil and Couch Grass. Then wrapped around and around with blue, white or black thread (depending how angry you are, or how obnoxious he is!).

But don't burn it. Put it in a black bag, in a box, in the FREEZER.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

miss__understood

Unread post by miss__understood » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:54 pm

MissMichaele wrote:
A black penis candle, definitely -- dressed with Cut and Clear Oil and Couch Grass. Then wrapped around and around with blue, white or black thread (depending how angry you are, or how obnoxious he is!).

But don't burn it. Put it in a black bag, in a box, in the FREEZER.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
perfect spell, thanks!

Mismaude

Unread post by Mismaude » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 am

I've been with this guy twice now and want to see him again. Now, I could ofcourse just contact him and tell him this, but I'm too proud and want him to make a move first.
I thought to do honeyjar (I have his hair, both pubic and from his head) but he has also left his work ID card here with his full name and photo on. Can I use this as an additional item and put it in the honeyjar, along with the petitonpaper, hairs and lodestones. Will it achieve any greater effect or will the hairs and petition alone be enough?
Also, after dressing the candle with my vaginal fluids and follow me boy oil + compelling oil, I'm thinking to stick cubeb berries into the candle aswell, along with carving his name in the candle 9 times in a spiral as in a nation sack spell. Is this unecessary overkill?

This is my first honeyjar so any guidance will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:39 am

Anything he has touched is a personal concern and can be used.

The four inch candle that is used with a honey jar is small; burn it on the honey jar after dressing it in the oil. Stick the cubeb berries and do the carving on a six inch or nine inch (jumbo) candle, and burn it separately.

Mismaude

Unread post by Mismaude » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Thank you ;)

Mismaude

Unread post by Mismaude » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:36 pm

ok, since my last entry to this topic I've done some more reading and thought about this situation. I'm now having second thoughts about doing a honey jar on the guy I want to work on. I don't think it will fit the nature of the work, as I'm not interested in a romantic relationship from him, only raw passionate sex.
We've hardly had a conversation other than the mandatory introduction, heavy flirt, and dirty sex ;) We just seem to find eachother irresistible on some sort of primate level (his scent alone makes me hit the roof).
I have very limited information regarding his personal life, if he's in a relationship or not!? -I don't know?? He's a friend of a friend so I don't have any daily contact with him, i.e. I don't think a honey jar will be able to influence him much when there is no actual contact between us. Am I right or wrong on this? Secondly, he's a man and I think he will be far more receptive towards sexual influence, rather than trying to influence him romantically. There is no foundation to base any romance between us anyway at this stage.
However, I am pretty likely to cross paths with him in about a months time or so, as I will be working closely with his best friend. Also, he's left his watch and work ID here which I assume he would want back at some point. until then, I will use them as personal concerns.

AND NOW TO THE POINT!! Will a skull candle be more suitable for work of this nature rather than a honey jar? Masturbate with the candle, thinking of us having sex obviously so my fluids will be all over it, then dress the candle with appropriate oils, hollow out a pocket in the bottom of the candle and load it with his hair and some herbs and minerals ect. ect. Then talk to him through the candle, get my image in his head, draw him to me, and get him to contact me. AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK HERE?? Or is this too heavy or aggressive a method of work for a beginner?

I would just like to add that I am in no way obessing over this guy! This is not a life or death matter to me and I'm not emotional about it in any way. I just think that this would be a suitable subject to start off with, being a passionate interest but with no heavy emotions involved.

Thanks ;)

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Mismaude wrote: AND NOW TO THE POINT!! Will a skull candle be more suitable for work of this nature rather than a honey jar? Masturbate with the candle, thinking of us having sex obviously so my fluids will be all over it, then dress the candle with appropriate oils, hollow out a pocket in the bottom of the candle and load it with his hair and some herbs and minerals ect. ect. Then talk to him through the candle, get my image in his head, draw him to me, and get him to contact me. AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK HERE?? Or is this too heavy or aggressive a method of work for a beginner?
Sounds like a great spell to me. I think you are on the right track. Perhaps adding a photo of yourself dressed with Follow Me Boy or Fire of Love oil, and putting that folded up into the base of the candle as well.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Mismaude

Unread post by Mismaude » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm

uh, that's a good idea. I like it ;) Thanks!
So, if I put my own photo dressed with Follow Me Boy inside the candle, will that cause confusion if I then also put his photo and hair inside it too, along with mine?
-or should his photo go under a fireproof plate underneath the candle, along with the petition, his work ID and his watch?
I did think to even carve my name into the forehead of the candle and give that area some extra oil as an option...maybe even a splash of controlling powder...

Do you know which day of the week is best to start such work? Should I to pay attention to moon phases? -and any specific prayer?

The herbs and roots I have collected for this are these: cubeb berries, hibiscus flowers, damania, licorice root, catnip, and poppy seeds. Is there anything I need to remove or add other than lodestones?
I also have Adam and Eve's root and High John the Conquerer, but unsure which of these to add if any at all?

Thank you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”