Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Is that a new mold for the skull candles, they look different. I remember the ones with the crossbones. I like them!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 am

I broke up with my girlfriend end of July and we started talking again in September and became intimate with her also. She swears she doesn't want to be with me and will never be with me again and just wants to be friends but we speak all day every day were still intimate and there's still a connection there. I wanted to know if you thought a skull candle would work and what spell would be good to change her mind and make her want to be with me. Also, would the fact that it's a lesbian situation make a difference?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Tash: Yes I think a skull candle would work very well for this type of situation, especially with Influence and Reconciliation products. It would not matter if it is a "lesbian situation" at all. Many gay and lesbian, etc, couples have done this work successfully.

Influence Products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
Reconciliation Products and Spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Ok. Thank u Joseph.

I can i use both of those products on the candle at once? Also do u have any tips for what I can do with it and how many candles I need? I'm mew to this and wouldn't have a clue where to start. I cut off some of her hair? Is that something that I could use with this spell?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Tash:

Yes that is definitely something you can use. That was very good thinking on your part!

You can either scoop out some of the wax and place the hair inside of the candle, or (especially if you will be continuing to use the hair as a person concern and connection) you can place the hair with some appropriate herbs and oils,inside of a petition that you would place underneath the skull candle.

You can use both of those oils at the same time, yes. On the petition paper, as well as the candle itself.

I would have you take some Balm of Gilead buds to encourage the reconciliation of the two of you, as well as some Deer's Tongue for convincing speech, and some Violet Leaf to bring back a lost love, and place a small bit of each inside of a petition paper for what you desire to happen and add the hair. After anointing the petition with Reconciliation Oil and Influence Oil place it flatly under the skull candle. Carve her name onto the candle, add a bit of her hair (if you'd like), dress the skull candle with the oils, and light it. Talk to the candle as it burns with the clear vision and knowledge that this is a direct link into her thoughts. You can do this periodically as the candle burns, as well as (if you decide) burning the candle at times when you know her to be at rest or sleeping.

If this all seems overwhelming or like it's too much for you right now, there are many extremely respected and experienced practitioners who will do the work for you over at the AIRR (Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers) page: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Joseph Magnuson

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:40 am

Joseph

Thank you.

Where would I get these herbs from? Also, would I need to use parchment paper as my petition paper or normal paper? Also does it matter that the hair I have is not from the root and just the end of her hair? Also, I was told that spells work faster and stronger if you do them yourself? If this is not the case I will be happy to employ a caster. Do you recommend anyone specific from that site?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 am

Hi Trish, here are a few answers to your questions.
Where would I get these herbs from?
From Lucky Mojo of course! :) They have a nice selection of herbs, roots, minerals, and zoological curios that are employed in Hoodoo and Conjure. Be sure to check out Herbs, Roots, Minerals, and Zoological Curios.
Also, would I need to use parchment paper as my petition paper or normal paper?
Parchment paper would be great. You want to use paper that has not been marked up previously for your petitions. Tear yourself a square, torn on all four sides, and you are good to go.
Also does it matter that the hair I have is not from the root and just the end of her hair?
It is fine to use. Personally, I do like the idea of hair from the root for influencing work, though do not trouble yourself over this. The hair is a personal concern and you can use it for this work.
Also, I was told that spells work faster and stronger if you do them yourself? If this is not the case I will be happy to employ a caster. Do you recommend anyone specific from that site?
In my opinion, there are factors (natural skills, understanding of the work, etc.) that comes into play when it comes to the success of a work. Be it you do it yourself or hire a professional. You may consider Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice at A.I.R.R. to review your situation and provide insight and advice if you feel the need.

As for a recommended person from A.I.R.R., that's a tough one for me to answer. They are all talented and gifted people! Spend sometime and read through each member's profile and notice which one you "click" with the most.

Hope that has helped. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:40 pm

My target will not commit to me because he genuinely does not know what he wants, I know that he likes me and cares about me though. I want to influence his thoughts to make him certain that he wants to be with me forever, I am also going to buy the lm Dixie love oil. Would this be the best spell to use for what I want to achieve and what other lm products should I use? Bearing in mind that he is very strong minded?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 am

Papa_Newt: Thnak you so much for answering all of Tash's questions. It is much appreciated!

SpellyShelley: You asked "Would this be the best spell to use for what I want to achieve"...were you referring to the Skull Candle work?
Joseph Magnuson

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:06 am

Hi Joseph

Yes I was referring to the skull candle work, I was also thinking of using Adam and Eve oil o
And maybe back my work up later with an Adam and Eve ritual candle?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:31 pm

If your man is having difficulty committing, you can try to put the thoughts of commitment in his mind via a skull candle. A honey jar can also be quite good at opening up someone towards commitment in the long run.

best,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Hello all.
I'm performing a red skull candle spell on my ex lover to try and influence him to come back to me. I've done some research and started at 4am this morning. So far my main reason is to make him realize that he loves me, but I thought about it today and wondered if maybe I should do another skull with a white skull candle and perform one for clarity first. I'm going to continue my red candle spell (along with a honey jar I've been working with) but I just wanted a couple opinions. Thanks :)

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 pm

lovinlife1976

So I did do a forum search on "pins" and read through all 12 pages of posts. It seems to me, that when using pins in skull candles be it for love or cursing, the idea is to drive home a thought, feeling or emotion. It seems that intent is more important here than the actual pin itself, unlike in vinegar jars where pins are used because of their physical ability to inflict pain.

Is this correct?

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been looking through all this thread and I am not able to find how the red skull candle spell is done for love.I want the target to change his mind about certain things. If someone could please help me that would be great, also I had a few questions:

Is it ok if I place the hair on the candle and it happens to burn? , I know burning is a way of putting a stop to things thats why

What is the purpose of the pins? is it only for domination, and not for love?

Is it better to inscribe what I want the target to think right on the candle, rather than on a a piece of paper, or should I do both?

Do I have to write the target's name on the skull candle? and can I use a mix of oils such as love me,follow me, and stay with me, and come to me oils? is that too much?

is there a certain psalm I need to pray before I light the candle?, like psalm 23? and do I keep the candle lit only for a certain amount of time each day, snuff it out, and do this for the next seven days? or do I just let it burn?

As far as herbs go, can I use whole herbs, like balm of gilead?or cubeb berries? or do I have to crush them?

thank you sooo much for your time and help in advance, any suggestions or advice would be great =)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm

bluebutterfly12: I will answer your questions with my personal way of working.

1. I personally would put the hair folded up inside your petition paper, under the skull. It will be just as effective and will not burn up.

2. I would not use the pins at all in a Love Influence/Skull Candle work. At all. Unless you want to give him pain and headaches.

3. I would do both. I like to carve my petition onto the actual candle, but I also understand the power of the petition packet itself. I like having my work written out right in the wax, as well as a paper with it written inside, the personal concerns, and appropriate herbs, roots, and other things.

4. You do not HAVE to write the person's name on the skull candle. You do not HAVE to do anything. I would, and I do, but that is how I work.

5. You can certainly use a mix of oils and the ones you have listed are appropriate. Just remember that it is not a quantity thing; you do not need to slather the candle and it's surroundings in so much oil that it leaks everywhere. Just a little bit of each. Might I suggest using the Stay With Me oil at a later date, after you have "caught" your man. Unless, of course, you are both already together.

6. Regarding Psalms and candle burn time...this is going to be up to you entirely. I would burn the candle a bit each night as I worked it, making the actual work take several days to be completed.

7. Again, both are fine. I have used whole herbs and roots and added them to candles, but I have also crushed/ground them up and sprinkled them on candles. Both styles worked quite well. Just make sure to grind them up if they are very highly flammable and will effect the outcome of the burning candle. No one wants a towering inferno of Balm of Gilead.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 pm

ConjureMan Ali --

Yes that is a new mould for the skull candles. Our old supplier started jobbing these out to factories in China. The factory in China was making the skull and crossbones more and more unnatural looking, skinny, tilted to the side, and just UGLY, and so we decided to return to a much older style of mould -- a more natural looking skull shape -- and also use our own dedicated candle-maker.

We have slowly been moving all of our figurals over to this dedicated maker, and the difference has been amazing in terms of both the quality of the castings (clean and sharp) and the quality of the wax (heavy, waxy, and solid, without that stupid glossy made-in-China varnish!).

Our new supplier is in the USA. 'Nuff said.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 pm

cat: the new candle designs look so much better! USA candle makers all the way! This is great news. I concur with your statements about the quality of the wax as well. The China ones have been getting worse and worse.
Joseph Magnuson

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Thank you sooo much Joseph, your answers have helped me a great deal as always =)

I just would like to verify, a petition paper is the same as the name paper?

Thank you again =)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 pm

bluebutterfly12: Yes. It is a another name used to refer to petition paper.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 am

Papa Newt is correct. You are welcome to any help I can provide. It makes my day to help everyone on here that I can. Please keep us updated on what you decide to do for your candle work.
Joseph Magnuson

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Thank you again Joseph and thank you papa newt :)

I was just curios and I'm not sure where to post this
I know signs are very personal but are signs too early to
Consider if you are still working on the spell? Meaning
You did what you had to do for the process that the spell needs but
You continue to work on it for example by lighting a candle ?
what does " working" on a spell mean? is it putting the spell together and finishing what
Needs to be done as far as putting things together ?

I'm sorry if my question doesn't make sense but it's the best I can put it,
I guess my question is if you continue " working" a spell, would you get
Signs while you are?

Thank you so much :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:05 am

If you continue to work a spell, then yes, you should be receiving signs while the work is being done. For the duration of the work. These don't have to be huge signs, but they can very well be. I have been working some roots for more than a year and I still get very direct signs.
Joseph Magnuson

faithd123
Newly Registered

Unread post by faithd123 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 am

hello i'm new to the forum, i wanted to ask if i wanted to separate someone from there money can i use a green skull candle with money drawing oil and bend over oil, essence of bend over isnt in my country. then light it and concentrate on my desires being fulfilled or can i use controlling oil i want them to listen to anything a say.

thanks

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Ranunculus: I , personally, in my private work, would NOT use pins for any loving or positive work. With a doll baby or a skull candle. The thought of pushing a pin/may pins into an approximation of someone's mind, head, brain, or body does not conjure up thoughts of loving happiness to me. That said, everyone works in very different ways. Some may do this...I do not.

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:51 am

I was curios, if you burn one skull candle and lets say it gets done,is it ok to burn another skull candle for the same spell but in a different color?

for example: you burn a white one first for a fresh start,then after thats done, a red one for love and stuff,doing it back to back,using the same petition paper and for the same target??

Thank you =)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm

To gently change a person's mind about having a baby with you:

Hollow a white skull candle out at the bottom and load the candle to make him think of a baby I recommend loading it with a tiny angel doll baby, Angelica powder, Motherwort herb, and Flax seed. You will also need Influence Oil and Blessing Oil.

Write his name one time in the center of a small piece of paper, cross it with your name one time, making a cross, and around it write, "And baby makes three" over and over to form a circle around the cross. Dress the paper, and the doll, with your combined sexual fluids. Wrap the tiny angel doll in the paper with the herbs. Make the packet as small as possible and load it into the skull candle, then melt and pour back the wax you dug out. (Not all of it will fit; just add as much as you need to seal the load inside the candle.)

Now dress the skull with a mixture of Influence Oil and Blessing Oil and hold it in your hands, rubbing the oil all over it, as you talk to him. Hold the skull against your naked sex organs, against your naked belly, and against your naked breasts, talking to him all the time about the joys that await. You may also speak to the spirit of the child, as well, if you wish inviting it in and inviting it to speak to him in his dreams, in his thoughts, in his every moment, sleeping and waking. Do this every day for seven days, starting on a Monday, dressing the candle with the blended oils each time and talking to him, directly into his mind.

Then, on the next Monday, which will be the 8th day, dress the candle again, speak to him though it as before, and light the candle on a metal or stone surface (a safe burning surface that will not crack at the end, as the candle will get hot). Let it burn all the way through. When it goes out, you may divine signs in the wax puddle that was left.

You may do this every month, timing each spell to culminate at the time you are ovulating, for as many months as it takes.

Good luck.

AMU-GUA-ANGW
Baby Angel Ornament, White, Painted Clay, 1 1/2"
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

AMU-GUA-ANGB
Baby Angel Ornament, Brown, Painted Clay, 1 1/2"
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm

faithd123

Not sure what you mean by " essence of bend over isnt in my country"... Are you not useing Lucky Mojo products? This is a forum specifically for questions pertaining to the use of Lucky Mojo Curio Company Products.
Joseph Magnuson

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 am

bluebutterfly12 wrote:I was curios, if you burn one skull candle and lets say it gets done,is it ok to burn another skull candle for the same spell but in a different color?

for example: you burn a white one first for a fresh start,then after thats done, a red one for love and stuff,doing it back to back,using the same petition paper and for the same target??

Thank you =)

Hello guys,

I was still wondering about this question I had, I wanted to burn a red skull candle after a white skull candle for the same spell. My white skull candle is about to burn out,and I wanted to know if its ok to continue with a red skull candle, using the same LM oils I used with my white one?

Also, I just wanted to clarify, I read the stuff about the candle divination on LM's website, but I wanted to ask, if a candle burns slow at first cause I guess its building up, then the next few days it burns fast,with the flames high,and strong,and then towards the end, it burns slowly, does it mean that, the spell made its way through the person, the message was sent,and was successful,and that it will last?
I'm still a novice at this, but I am trying my best to understand the candle burning signs.

Thank you so much for all of your help, any comments or suggestions is greatly appreciated =)

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 am

Thank you Joseph! That is exactly the information I was looking for. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 am

Ranunculus: You are very welcome. Glad to have been able to help!
Joseph Magnuson

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Can i get him to give me a title thru a skull candle. He keeps saying he needs to know for sure .. i need all
Uncertainty to go away so he can get serious! Help please
:-[

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:49 pm

FeelingaPerfect7

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "title?"
Joseph Magnuson

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Like girlfriend title sorry. That didn't make sense. I basically need him to make it official. Any suggestions?

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:14 pm

starsinthesky7

What color can i use to make my lover confess he loves me? He's a VERY stubborn, reserved man . I'm not too sure if i should use the red love spell or black or white to dominate his thoughts . What would be the BEST selection ?

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:12 am

I started burning my red skull candle yesterday with the followin

Dragon's Blood oil
Follow me boy powder
Dill seed
Cardamon seed
Bay leaf crushed
Cinnamon
Lavender
Damiana
Catnip
Controling powder

I made 7 holes with a small knife and put all the crushed
Herbs mixed in each hole, & then closed it with another candle
Dripping wax. I craved all the this I want from him and dressed
The candle with dragon oil n roled the skull candle in the herbs
Just to be more creative with it and placed it on top of my petition
Paper n a napkin that had his semin in it on a saucer.
To really get in his head after lighting the candle I got a
Nail and burned it in the flame an put it between his head
To really make him think! An then i smoked and prayed on the skull
Blowing the smoke tow a rds the candle.I am sure my spell work with bring
Me some good results. Being positive :)

I'd love any feed back. THANKS everyone.
Last edited by Papa Newt on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified the type of oil used.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:45 am

When you say dragon oil do you mean Dragon's Blood Oil?
Thank you, St. Expedite!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Omg yes sorry; yea is that ok

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 pm

It's quite alright. I went ahead and adjusted your post to reflect that. Blessings. :)
Thank you, St. Expedite!

path740

Unread post by path740 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:51 pm

I have a red skull candle and would like to use it in the morning or just before he gets home which is around 5 -6pm. I am not able to burn it for the 15 min after he falls asleep. He is a very lite sleeper. If i move he wakes up. My question is Can I burn the skull candle in the morning or just before he gets home? Will it still have a effect on him?....
Each day is a new opportunity
Yesterday is over and done.
Today is the first day of my future.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:19 pm

I personally haven't heard of work a skull candle 15 minutes after the person has gone to sleep. Normally, if I am doing influencing work of any kind I usually will do the work at 3:00AM. Many are a sleep at this time and their defences are down so to speak. Though as to if you can burn the candle in the morning or before he gets home, I would say yes. However, it may not be as strong, but that just means you got to keep working it until you "break through".
Thank you, St. Expedite!

path740

Unread post by path740 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Okay, Thank you. My husband is a very lite sleeper and he always wakes up between 3- 4am then he can not get back to sleep. I will try working it around 4pm that will give me an hour before he gets home and he is always tied and takes a nap. :D I will keep you posted. Thank you.
Each day is a new opportunity
Yesterday is over and done.
Today is the first day of my future.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Hi everyone...

Well I been working my red skull candle today is the 5th day, my target texted me today saying that if I was looking for him to promise me the future then move on, if I am looking to live life an smile then he is here for me & that he will not make any life altering decision without being absolutely certain. He never says things like that to me out of no where which three me off he texted me after 2 days saying that, idk if this is a good sign or bad...my skull candle was to make him commit to me n make me his gf. Because we been involved with each other. Idk what to take this as.. I am so hurt:( I can't wait till my reading...

My question is, is it possible he is being this way because he is resisting? Or am I being too hopeful? :/

frantic
Newly Registered

Unread post by frantic » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:37 am

I've been talking to this guy for a few months now i really like him the only problem is that he isnt generous/kind he says that because hes had experiences where women always take him for a ride but I'm not like that i really actually like him, so what spell could i use to make him more generous financially

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 pm

My friend started a skull candle for a man she wanted to be with seriously.

She decided she didn't want him anymore and tossed the candle in the trash.

I told her there's other ways to dispose of it. She said it was too late.

We are just wondering if it will have any negative effects on her.

Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Pinkredblue25 ,

Probably won't have any bad effects on her, but we would normally dispose of unwanted spell remains at a crossroads. With things like love or money spells, we may bury the remains in the front or back yard.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Pinkredblue25 --

Folks like your friend who dabble and play around at magical works sometimes get good results, if they put enough energy into it, just the way that a rank amateur will sometimes hit a home run. But to get consistently good results by developing whatever natural talents one has, there is a need to learn the methods that succeed, to practice, to study under a mentor or coach, read, watch, and learn from others.

In this case, since your friend didn't want the man anymore, disposing of the skull candle in the trash probably did express her honest thoughts. She will not be hurt, but it was a messy and unstudied closure to a work that started with some degree of desire or love -- like a song that broke off in mid-refrain with a strangled cry.

As Mama Micki said, to disperse the energy of a spell in a neutral way, disposal at a crossroads is most traditional.

This web page tells a lot about how to lay tricks and dispose of ritual remains. You ought to give the URL to your friend.

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

black_diamond22

Unread post by black_diamond22 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:31 am

Hi I would like to break my ex up with his gf so can I use a black skull candle for her although I don't know her name while using a red skull candle 4 myself because she stole him from me....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:18 pm

black_diamond22 --

A skull candle is used to influence someone's thoughts. You can use a black skull candle for the woman whom you wish to upset her mind, but i see no reason to use a red skull on yourself -- because you already know what you think and you don't need to change your own thoughts.
catherine yronwode

Seaside

Unread post by Seaside » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Hello LM Family

First this forum is a wealth of knowledge and I appreciate all the work that goes into it. Often I may start out looking for information on one topic and get distracted for hours researching something else but it's all good. :lol:

Anyway I read (on this forum) to counter resistence for a stubborn friend/lover I could use one red 6 inch candle and stud it with Cubeb seeds then let it burn. But should I also burn a red skull anointed with influence oil at the same time?

My reasoning is if I remove one thing, the resistence, shouldn't it be replaced by something else, hence the influence work? Can both candles be burned at the same time, if not how long should I wait before perfoming the influence work? Or would it be better to burn the Cubeb candle and wait for results i.e. less resistence before performing further work?

I'm open to suggestions and all your ideas! :idea:

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm

You could burn both or put the Cubeb berries in the red skull candle which can be anointed with Influence oil. Follow your intuition. ;)

Seaside

Unread post by Seaside » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA! :idea: Dont know why but it didn't occur to me to "combine" both. I think I'll use the follow your suggestion and use a red skull candle with the Cubeb seeds and just anoint it with the influence oil. There is more to it but now I can tailor it more to me desire. Thank you for your prompt reply now I can place my order.

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm

I was just wondering about the difference in using commanding Oil versus Controlling Oil.

I see a lot of spells featuring commanding oil, not so much controlling.

I guess commanding is more 'straightforward'; you're literally commanding the target to do something.

Controlling I guess is coercive in a more roundabout kind of way, but not less subtle.

Anyway, I wonder if controlling oil is a good substitute for Commanding Oil, for use in skull candle spells?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:10 pm

P_K: Have you read through this thread yet?

Clarification on Different Controlling Type Oils
clarification-on-different-controlling- ... t1955.html
Joseph Magnuson

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 am

Hello all!!! I would just like to shout out the new skull candles LM offer....I have never had a skull candle to hit my target the way this one did!!! It is sooo not like the other ones. I mean the other ones work but this one... It's more ...uh...uhm.. life like...I think that's what I'm trying to say.. But anyway THANKS!! :D

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 am

I like them too; the perfect size for burning :)

Mary Bee

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Yes, these look much nicer than the old ones did. I definitely want to keep a few of these in stock!
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 am

Thank you Joseph, I hadn't. Great thread. I guess controlling oil is just fine for a skull candle then, it's just that bit more coercive. Think I'll use sparingly!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:22 pm

I am wondering about using a green skull candle to influence a particular man to be financially generous to me. Is this the best course of action? What would be the best ways to dress this candle? The object isn't really to change my financial standing, but rather to have him invest into my life as a provider. I have read only a small amount about Cleo May and wonder is this is a good choice.... perhaps there are a few things that will work together for dressing for this purpose?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 pm

If you would have a romantic and/or sexual relationship with this man then Cleo May either by itself or in combination with formulas like love me, money drawing, or five finger grass would be excellent and I would recommend working a pink skull candle-'cause you want him to give you money but you also probably want him to be GOOD to you! If this is just a Platonic relationship-like he is your boss or your uncle or something then working with a green skull candle and formulas like money drawing, pay me (for a bit more of a coercive edge) and five finger grass is great.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 pm

I have ordered two different skull candles from Lucky Mojo. Before they arrive I have one small question. I read in a thread some place on this forum that someone advised someone else to place the skull candle in a bed of salt before lighting. Could someone please explain that practice to me? If it's something I should do I definitely want to know! In case it matters, one candle is for love.... the other is--- NOT love.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”