Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

mystic_fae

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:49 am

You might want to add him back on facebook then, send him a request and don't worry if he messages you right away or not. The point is he kind of invited you back into his life even if in a small way and I would try to get that back...

jenna2580
Newly Registered

Unread post by jenna2580 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:24 pm

hi everyone, I'm new here and need someone's advice and help quick, I was set up with one of my guy friends friends, they aren't close at all, they just speak when they see one another and talk for a minute and that's it, I wasn't ready to meet him and he talked to him for me for a few months because he knows where he works at and goes there a lot, well, I finally met him Sunday and we went out to eat, and I met up with him again a couple of hours after he got off of work, things went great it seemed the first time, we just drove around the 2nd time and he showed me where he lived but I get the feeling I said something I shouldn't have but I don't know what yet, he didn't call me except for one time after our date after he got off work but there was some attraction there between us, he's been burned a couple of times from what I've heard, I get the feeling he's too picky for his own good, he likes outgoing girls because he's outgoing and I'm quiet and laid back and easygoing and probably not what he wanted, is there anything I can do in this situation to get him to change his mind about me? I apologize if this is too long but I wanted to explain the situation first

worldismine
Newly Registered

Unread post by worldismine » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 pm

I did all this work!! st martha, love me with skulls, honey jar, breakup, etc over the course of a year or longer, now hes come back home, committed to me and the two kids, And I cant stop being mean to him.

I don’t know if I was ever truly in love, (although we were together for 10 years and I sure felt like it) if it was the competition, low self esteem, or I cant get past the fact that he left me and now I have the power back. I don’t know but

I don’t like to have sex with him as often as he likes. I find him unattractive and I wish I had moved on and took a chance on meeting someone else and getting over him.

I want to be in love but im not sure why I cant be with him. I thought I loved him but apparently I don’t
I find myself finding everything wrong with him things that didn’t use to bother me. He has fungus in some toe nails. Not my ideal size down there (but workable), wont go down on me, all things that I didn’t seem to mind but now its turning me totally off.

Ive always wanted to get married and hes always been resistant but now he says we can get married if
I treat him better for 3 months. I would love to have a wedding. Im torn. How can I get back to that love place and be in love with him. Or should I just let it go once and for all? I wasnt happy without him and now im not happy with him

Help!!!

Just want to be happy...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 am

I'd suggest Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, and some deep thought as to what you really want. Don't marry him just because you want a wedding. On the other hand, no one is perfect.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 am

This exactly why it is said so much in the forum, that one should get a reading before doing work like this. A reading most likely would have told you that you two were not perfect for each other. Do you think that you wanted him back just so that you could end things instead of him ending the relationship?

I agree with Mama Micki that no one is perfect. My husband is nothing like the men I dated before we met, and talk about flaws ..... well, we all have them. ;-) Perhaps if you started being nicer to him and stop expecting him to be who he's not, you might discover that he's a diamond in the rough.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 am

Get a reading now, before you decide to do anything. Something about him must have seemed worth fighting for, either that or it was simply the need to "win" him back from whomever. Figure out if you fought so hard for his love, or if you fought hard so that another woman would not have him.

And ask yourself if you would love a wedding to a man you actually love, or if you'd love a wedding to a man you can barely stand. Having been married for a fairly long time myself, I must say a wedding is such a fleeting, unimportant aspect of a long term loving relationship.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Worldismine,

just some more thoughts on your situation....you know, not everyone who attempts these things manages to have the success at it that you have....so, you should at least feel quite powerful in that you can effect change in the places where you put your focus. Knowing that, you could try to tackle some of this stuff, maybe make another honey jar but for this one, try to help you to sweeten up to him again. You're both in the jar meant to sweeten you two up, so why not try to put the focus on your own feelings for him...? And while you're at it, surely someone must have some ideas on how to spice your sex life back up. Hell maybe even try a honey jar to sweeten your man up to going down on you! Or something along those lines, someone somewhere must have tried to work that kind of spell on their man....

You clearly have a knack for this work (or are gifted for it) and reconciliation is hard work, you've already done the hardest part, this other stuff seems a lot less difficult than what you've already achieved.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

worldismine
Newly Registered

Unread post by worldismine » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Thank you all for your response.

Im not sure why i fought so hard for him but he is a great guy with good character. He's also a great loving father and for that im thankful. I agree with you Mama Micki no one is perfect. Not even me.

Preppieroots you are right. I think it is time for another reading. On the other hand i totally agree that i would rather have the long term loving relationship. I usually do see the fruits of my labor when i put focus, intent, and passion into my work. With that said i have decided to work on my feelings getting stronger and developing some more love and passion into our life. I will do a honey jar, kiss me now! and love me. Only this time it will be towards me.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 am

Hello Jenna2580,
Well sweetie there are a few things that you can do. However I always suggest to me clients to do a reading or have a reading done to assess the situation. You may want to look at things first before you get into doing love work. It is good to know what is going on first so that you can properly plan a coarse of action. I know you are looking for quick answers however we need to be sure about which type of work is best. For example, do you have a rival? A reading would reveal such questions and then you can go from there. If you have contact with him prior to your reading, you can always dress yourself with Attraction products, Come to me products, Love me products ect. You can use oils and or sachet powders. In addition, you can uses the baths. I love to put my powders in my Giant powder puff container and oils in my lotion. This is a way to ensure I'm dressed every day:)
1. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

2 http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

3 http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html

4 http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Stay Encouraged and many blessings to you!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

fancey72

Unread post by fancey72 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:25 pm

I have been using a return to me fixed candle with a bath and oil.

this man that i want is my first love. we were always together. we broke up and i tried some special things on him. i worked a seven day come to me candle that broke but it work he came back to me. I have always loved him i found out from a supposed friend that someone told him i used stuff on him. he confronted me years ago but i never admitted to doing it i was always told u never admitted to anything. lol. the second time I just wanted him as a friend but like always we always ended up in bed together.

my problem is i want him back where he totally into me. I want to be the woman for him.

I have moved, so i dont have any pictures or clothing i recently found a personal paper of his a checkstub from his job how it got there I dont knw but that is all i have i want to see him and be with him..

like i said i am doing a return to me candle with oil on the candle and bath. The candle is burning the flame is high not black no smoke it is halfway done.

well if you can advise me of something else to use it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Lucky Mojo has a Reconciliation spell that works wonders, read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

fancey72

Unread post by fancey72 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:21 am

But when you have nothing that belongs to that person a picture/hair how would that work or is it totally going on emotions

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Print a picture off Facebook if he has one.
Buy candle services from MISC and give them his name and DOB for name paper.
Buy a reconciliation spell kit.
Consider hiring a root worker and get a reading done to see what work fits the situation best.

fancey72

Unread post by fancey72 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:39 pm

ok i will consult a rootworker he does not have a facebook thanks for the info

xabbyx

Unread post by xabbyx » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Since about April of this year the love of my life left me to go "be with his children" from a marriage he was in. He and I before this had been living together and trying to start a family together...in June of this year I was able to conceive a child with him, however, he was and is still back in this marriage that he tells me he despises but is there for his children. He has been constantly telling me since he left that he will be back but he has things he needs to finish and he cannot just leave his children. A few weeks ago he told me he would be back home and he has tried to come back home to me but panicks when he thinks of his kids and turns around and goes back to his kids. Since I am due very, very soon with our child together and I really want him to be back home with me because I truly believe he is the love of my life, and he says this about me as well. I have been to two different psychics who have both told me I need to give it time, but he will be back to me because he does not love this woman he has his other children with and he does love me more than he is able to even comprehend. I was wondering if anyone can give me tips on spells I can preform to get him home quicker, anything I might be able to wash his clothes in to convince him to come home to me, anything at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:26 pm

For oil lamps, you can make your own.
An orange peel (carefully removed to stay intact) makes a perfect "love" lamp...here is a DIY instruction
http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/energy ... e-oil-lamp
So does a cored apple. The link each of these fruits has to love work will add power to your workings. Or perhaps you have an empty bottle of his cologne, or of a wine you once shared. Any of these can make a wonderful lamp. Just clean, fill with lamp oil (or olive oil, what have you- although olive oil takes a very long time to soak the wick enough to light), add your LM herbs, powders, and oils, pin your petition to the wick and drop it inside, or fold it and place under the lamp, and light it. If using something without a 'lid', fashion a paperclip or two to hold your wick (which could be any kind of cloth or shoelace, etc., if you don't have one, just be sure it's tightly braided) by laying the paperclip across the top of your container- the way you would tie a wick to a pencil and lay it across the top of a jar of wax when making a candle.
Good luck.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

babyp1105
Newly Registered

Unread post by babyp1105 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:06 pm

We had been together for about 3 years, his mom started seeing me as a threat and things got really complicated so we broke up. We still talk and see each other but as friends, I want him to cut that umbilical cord with her and focus on us more and him not being afraid of us being together because of his mother's disapproval.

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:53 pm

I am looking to do a spell to return a lover. I've had two readings done and both of them say the man in question still has good feelings about me, but that work/distance is the reason our relationship disintegrated. The issue is, even though he isn't angry with me and we haven't fought, I have hurt feelings about the way things ended. I want to work on bringing him back and I was trying to decide between Reconciliation or Return to Me. (Although I noticed LM doesn't have a Return to Me kit.) I was wondering if the Reconciliation would work on my own feelings so that when he does come back I won't be angry with him for staying away so long? Of course I want him to feel good about me, but there is no reason for him to be angry with me and readings have shown that he isn't, so I don't think Reconciliation is what he needs.

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 am

I think that you might need to resolve your hurt feelings on this matter before any success can be seen on any type of Reconciliation work with this man. LM has a Reconciliation Honey Jar as well as Vigil Light, Incense, Sachet Powders, Oil, and Bath Crystals. You may want to get some coaching from an AIRR member on working a Reconciliation spell as well as a Healing one for yourself.
*Just my 2 cents*
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:13 pm

I love milk-and-honey baths with a tea of rose petals and basil, and whatever herbs you like for soothing and blessing yourself. Angelica sounds like a good addition for this case. You could stir in some Return to Me and/or Reconciliation bath crystals, too.

Then light a Return to Me candle and work a Reconciliation honey jar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jlentz79

Unread post by jlentz79 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Hello......I am very new to this but have tried to read and learn as much as possible. I am awaiting a reading from Rev. Fred on reconciliation work. This has just been very hard on me. I cry alot and am very depressed (I see a medical doctor for this aswell). Through my reading I see one must be positive and hopeful for the outcome to be positive. I dont want my sadness to ruin any work that maybe done to bring my boyfriend back.

Also he still lives with me and we are trying to remain friends although he is seeing someone else. Its just hard to see and deal with. Can I do some kind of cleaning on him to? Would it help?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm

jlentz79 --

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties.It is very difficult to perform rootwork when one is depressed -- just as it is difficult to do a lot of other things when one is depressed. I am glad that you are seeing a medical doctor for this condition, and i would suggest some form of life counselling as well.

Cleansing (which is what you asked about) is not going to produce the "come back to me" events you are hoping for. Once you feel that you have the energy to do the work, then the type of work that would be done, given what you have told us, is a spell to break him up with his outside lover, plus a spell to fraw him back into love with you. Moving candle spells are often employed for this purpose.

I am moving this into the section of the forum that deals with love relationships, where you will find many more posts of help to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jlentz79

Unread post by jlentz79 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:26 pm

I guess what I was asking is would a cleansing prior to any work help remove some of the sadness or negative energy I maybe caring around. Would it also maybe help him get his head clear? We have always been very friendly and never really argued. I still cant figure out what went wrong other than this other woman. I thought everything was great.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm

In addition to Miss Cat's suggestions, jlentz79, you may consider this post by ConjureMan Ali:

healing-a-broken-heart-t11549.html#p63923

Xewn

Unread post by Xewn » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm

That sounds lovely! Thank you so very much!
MissMichaele wrote:I love milk-and-honey baths with a tea of rose petals and basil, and whatever herbs you like for soothing and blessing yourself. Angelica sounds like a good addition for this case. You could stir in some Return to Me and/or Reconciliation bath crystals, too.

Then light a Return to Me candle and work a Reconciliation honey jar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Some have used Rose of Crucifixion oil to help remove depression, although I have not tried it. Maria Dolorosa oil also can be used to heal a broken heart.

jlentz79

Unread post by jlentz79 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Thank you all so much! I am going to start some cleansing work on the whole house and all in it. It cant hurt things thats for sure. I cant wait to get my reading :-)I I am praying very hard for some positive words.

Loubielou

Unread post by Loubielou » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:09 am

Hello,

Whilst I am new to the forums I have been reading and learning on this wonderful website and forum for the past few weeks and learnt so much! I am wanting to reconcile a past relationship and am currently awaiting a delivery from LM of love and luck products (including road opener). I have had a Reconciliation candle burnt for me at MISC and am awaiting the report. I started a honey jar just over a week ago and have been working this M, W and F and heating it up days in between with tealights touching the sides (great tip posted on here). I am seeing signs and am prepared to wait and also put in the work for this guy.

I know it would have been advisable for me to have a reading before starting this work but I know myself well enough in that I would have given it a shot anyway as this guy is the real deal, we have both spoken about how we dont know why it ended, it was the real deal, neither or us has felt the same for anyone else since, we both think about each other regularly and wonder what would have happened if we had stayed together and he said he wishes he could "rewind and start over". We are both in relationships which are not working, for various reasons.

Whilst I am waiting for my road opener oil I improvised with what I had - Hindu Grass (which I read is similar to Van Van) and Ganesha (who removes obstacles) - during and after burning this candle annointed with these oils I really seemed to feel a 'shift'. I find I am good at putting lots of energy into my work, concentrating and visualising and feel a connection with the spells and products I am using.

I know all this seems totally irrelevant if this is not meant to be but I need to know I have given this a go, and yes, I have given myself a time limit.

Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations for me please? Thank you x

mamacita82

Unread post by mamacita82 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:17 am

Where can I get palms ?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 pm

mamacita82: Did you mean to type "balms?" As in balms of gilead? If so you can get them right here:

BALM OF GILEAD: http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

mamacita82

Unread post by mamacita82 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Like right now I'm not working is there anything else I can do

justme9

Unread post by justme9 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 am

I have a spell that worked for me i found it in a small spell book, hopefuly it helps someone else. It's a very simple spell to have your ex contact you, but there is no guarantee you'll get back together and reconcile, it's just for him/her to contact you. You will need 2 photos of him and 2 photos of your self, piece of paper, pen, your underware, and 2 paperclips. take his photo (better if it's a small like id photo) and attach your photo to his facing each other making sure that your and his eyes are toucing, then take a paper clip and attach it (you can attach it with something else that would make sure that it won't seperate). The point is that his picture can not see anything or anybody else. then take those pictures and put them under your pillowcase, don't take it out till you get your wish. Then write your first name and his last name on a white peace of paper and draw a square around it without lifting a pen and say"our fate is sealed we are one" then put that under your pillow also. Then the seperate pair of your and his picture do it the same way attach them facing each other, take your underwear and wrap it around the picture and leave it in your underwear or lingerie place. During that time of waiting you might have a strong urge to contact him but don't. IT helps a lot of your feelings for this guy/girl are true.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

mamacita82 wrote:Like right now I'm not working is there anything else I can do
Not working a spell or not working a job? Do you mean to ask if there is anything else you can do to get the Balm of Gilead or anything else you can do at all?
Joseph Magnuson

mamacita82

Unread post by mamacita82 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Any other spells

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Always check the site! :)

RECONCILIATION MAGIC SPELLS and RECONCILIATION SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

FREE RED MAGIC SPELLS: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red
Joseph Magnuson

TWL142

Unread post by TWL142 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:07 am

I am still praying to St. Martha every Tuesday and to St. Helen every Friday. I am trying to maintain faith and be patient but, after almost a year, it is becoming very difficult to continue hoping and praying and I'm struggling mentally and emotionally.

My husband and I have very limited contact and I believe he may be living with his mistress. I am now living in another country myself and we are separated by several thousand miles as well as by a seemingly huge emotional and mental distance.

Is there anything else I can do? Part of me thinks the situation is hopeless but another part is still hanging onto the hope and belief that a miracle may still happen...

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 am

Get some Return To Me and Stay With Me sachet powders, dust them on greeting cards and gifts and send them to him. Pray as you dust that X (your husbands name) will reconcile with you and return to you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

TWL142

Unread post by TWL142 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:17 am

Mary Bee,

Thank-you so much for your reply. I will place an order for Return to Me and Stay with Me sachet powder but, as I'm now living in East Asia, it will take a while for the products to arrive. Before I place the order is there anything else that I should include with my order?

I had another very vivid nightmare last night that my husband's mistress was pregnant. I usually have these types of nightmares at least once a week. Is there anything I can do to try to prevent my husband and his mistress conceiving a child together (if they haven't already)?

Loubielou

Unread post by Loubielou » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi,

I called last week and spoke to Lou Florez who tells me he set my Reconciliation candle on 22nd November - without wanting to chase again, does anyone know how long it takes for a candle report to be emailed please?

Once I have the report I can decide which way to go with this as I am wanting another candle set at MISC to back up the work I am doing myself. I also wish to have a reading on this to see how to proceed and am trying to work out how best to do this as I am in the UK.

I am seeing lots of signs but I suppose I'm looking for something more tangible, as in a candle report or reading.

goddesps

Unread post by goddesps » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:43 pm

:D Hi guys! :D

So I'm just going to go ahead and write a book on this for ya'll. Save any confusion and to try to get the best advice possible. I'm sorry in advance for the saga which is about to unfold.

My bff of 6 years and I found ourselves in an accidental relationship just over a year ago. He had gone through a really ugly divorce where his wife had cheated on him several time in their home, in front of their children; been downright rude to him; had a drug problem; and basically, just been a down right awfully horrible person. That was 3 years ago. I ended a relationship about 1 1/2 years ago. We were both lonely as heck, and I had some bad stuff happening with me. I was staying with my ex-husband and that REALLY wasn't working out. I said I just felt like I could use a vacation and he said to come see him. So I did. That was October 2011. I had planned on staying for 2 weeks, but the world blew up when I got there. The plan was for me to be there with him when his oldest daughter read her trauma narrative, clean up the house, stock the freezer, take the girls shopping (he is a single dad now, 4 & 11), and have some "friends with benefits" time. Relax, unwind, have some fun... a typical vacation. Well, his ex suddenly came back in the picture when she found out I was in town (she had been MIA for almost 4 months) and accused me of child abuse. Nothing legal mind you, just being crazy. That pushed back the trauma narrative, and since the girls and I were getting along really well, the counselor asked me if I could stay a while to help them out. I said sure. I then planned to leave 11/10 because my sons b-day is 11/11. The night I was planning to leave, D's nephew hung himself. I stayed. I am also friends with his brother, and they asked if I would stay to help perform rites for the funeral. Things were rocky, but all in all it was bearable. I came home for Christmas for 2 weeks and went back at the end of winter break. My son had this passion for me to go back. He's one of those old souls and when he talks I listen. Carefully.

When I got back from coming back to Cali, things REALLY started to hit the fan. The ex had gotten a DUI and an attorney. They submitted an emergency OSC stating that the girls were in danger, that I wasn't feeding them, clothing them, hitting them, and that I was locking them in their rooms (the youngest has no door on her room, FYI). D's attorney advised I stay and help to deal with the impending court case. I have 10 years experience working with extreme cases of physical and emotional abuse and have the training, credentials, and references to blow the charges being thrown at me out of the water he said. And I did. Those accusations were ignored by the judge but he wanted a new custody agreement. She was trying to take custody back of the girls and she is completely unfit. Even the family court services mediator said she should have nothing more than supervised visitation after she complete 90 days in-treatment for psychiatric evaluation. Again, I followed the advice of our attorney and stayed to help out.

Things went from bad to worse as they often do in a small town court. Our judge was extremely biased towards mothers rights and the ex started to have visitation with her children. "Neither of the children have died with her and they are her kids. She can have them if she wants them." Yay biased judges. D is a truck driver and I was pretty much responsible for the swapping of the girls with their mother. As I mentioned before she is crazy. She pulled a knife on me, rear ended me with the girls in the car, jumped on the hood of my car and tried to break a window to get in, broke into our home, slashed my tires, and that doesn't include the slanderous things she said about me in public, to her friends, to me, to the children's counselors, psr workers, and on Facebook. Through it all I stayed. It was rough... not gonna lie. More times than I can count I questioned my sanity and spent a lot of time in tears. The girls were horribly affected by their mothers actions, and by her telling them that if they loved me or were good for me that meant they didn't love her. Messed up situation on top of messed up situation.

D and I held on as best as we could. We had problems, but we just both agreed to "deal with them after all this custody mess." Well the middle of October of this year things came to a head. One of the counselors called D and informed him that she needed to speak with him. There had been an incident with the 10 yo a week prior and she had slapped me in the face and knocked off my glasses. I responded by picking up my glasses and calling her father home from work to deal with her and I left her with the babysitter. I had spoken to my therapist about it and she asked me how I felt when I was slapped. I looked at her and said, "I don't know when the last time somebody slapped you across the face, but it made me feel like I wanted to knock her teeth down her throat! But it doesn't matter how I felt or even still feel about it, she's 10, she has issues, and that's what counts. She needs love and understanding, not anger... so I made sure she was safe and I was safe and I called in backup." (yes, that is a quote, promise) D was informed by the youngest counselor that because of that statement, she felt I was a danger to the girls and he could either "ship me back to California, or have cps called." We talked about it and agreed that the best thing was for me to come back to Cali till after the court date. That even though he knew I would never hurt the girls, it was just something we didn't need to go through. It hurt but it really was the easiest choice.

Flip to today. 2 weeks after I got back to California he went and had a sit down with his ex. She admitted finally that she was never going to get custody of the girls and wanted to talk about a deal. I know that experience was unpleasant and she made a scene at the restaurant. D told me all about it. But he was obviously shaken by the whole thing. Later that evening he told me that he didn't think we should continue our relationship. I asked him to do as we had agreed and discuss our relationship after all this custody mess was over. He wouldn't agree. Knowing how the ex shakes him, I backed off. The problem is other than saying "I love you" every time we get off the phone it's just sometimes now. That is the only thing that has changed. We still talk on average 15 hours a day. Tell each other everything. Play our stupid game together where we met in the first place. All of it, exactly the same. He has even started to talk about "what if's" about me coming back. He still only calls me pet names and I do the same. I still talk to the girls daily. They miss me and that's eating at him. Everything is as planned except instead of when it's all an if now.

That if is about to drive me mad. He talks about being afraid that it will be bad like it was before. I've tried to tell him that 90% of that bad was what was going on around us, not us. He talks about wanting me back but being afraid. I get that. I really really really get that. His ex destroyed him in a lot of ways. He is very scared to have that happen again. Like I said, bff for 6 years, bf for 1. I love this man with my whole soul. I thought I might be blinded by my emotional attachment to the kids and maybe even the desire to feel needed. I've done a lot of soul searching about this. My son is what convinced me. He did a reading for me (raised pagan) and his answers said I have to fight or I will lose what I love. Another reading was done by an outside source and they said basically the same thing. I'm at a crossroad, and I either fight for what I want or take the easy road. D is what I want. That family may not be mine by blood by they are mine by spirit and love.

Problem is, I'm not sure how to fight this battle. I'm trying to be patient and let him come to me. Be open to what he is saying and let him take the lead. To really hear him so that I know that what I'm hoping for is the best choice and that I'm not chasing a "dream" of a relationship and seeking to regain a solid one. That won't get me all the way, I know. He's afraid. That's always his answer, "I love you but I'm so afraid."

I haven't worked on this at all. Not on the relationship. I did work to favor the new judge towards the best interest of the girls. I also worked some protection on the girls and the house. I work daily to keep those protections up even though I am 900 miles away. Protecting them, the innocent, that's the only work I have done. But now... now it's time to do something I rarely do... do some work for me.

Thanks and apologies in advance again... I know it was long... but I hope by reading my word you can hear my heart... blessings all <3
Don't strive to make your presence noticed just your absence felt.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Its been a while since I've been on and I think everyone that followed this feed might want an update. With the help of my friend who is the hypnotherapist we were able to break my wife free of that assholes control. We got back together and are expecting a new baby. My wife will be induced on Monday and our new baby daughter will be born! If anybody has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I and many people really worked our butts off for this one and we finally did it!

Thank you all who have helped and have been there for me with support and advice. I and my family GREATLY appreciates it! :D

LeChatNoir

Unread post by LeChatNoir » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Oh wow! This seriously just brought tears to my eyes (in a good way). That is so wonderful! Congradulations!!!! Thank you for updating us too!!!! ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:03 am

Thank you. Its been one LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG road!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 am

Hello:

This very complicated situation may need professional rootwork help to get fixed. Look up a rootworker at AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

and let one of those highly trained people read for you and perhaps do rootwork for you or teach you how to do it for yourself.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:43 am

May God bless you and your family, hoodooTom. Happy holidays to you!

goddesps

Unread post by goddesps » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:01 am

This is a complicated situation... however, the I personally feel that the basics are there. I'm not certain how I feel about someone else working for me. The complications are not the problem in the relationship. Complications are a fact of life. The relationship at the core of this issue is my concern, not the "life" happening around it. Life is life... but love is key. And again, I'm not totally against someone else working for me... I've just always done my own working.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:13 am

Well, you don't have to have someone work for you. But I personally find that when I have a LOT going on in an emotional situation I can sometimes not see the bigger picture and I can miss things that are important. So, perhaps getting a reading will help.

If you want to work on your own here's what I'd suggest:

1. Cleanse yourself and your surroundings thoroughly with 13 days of 13 Herb Bath. Add a bit of your used bathwater to the scrub water that you use to clean your house from back to front daily. Dress yourself with some Fiery Wall of Protection Oil after each bath.
2. Get a Reconciliation spell kit and work that on your man.

3. Get a honey jar going on yourself, the man, his kids and their mother and make it a Peaceful Home one, even though you're not living there. LIght candles on it daily till you see movement, and then go to 3 times weekly.

So in total you should order:

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html - 13 days supply of 13 Herb Bath

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html - Reconciliation supplies

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html -Fiery Wall of Protection

[url]http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -home.html [/url ]Peaceful Home Honey Jar

That's what I'd recommend to start.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

goddesps

Unread post by goddesps » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:46 am

I really appreciate your advise... Being 900 miles removed from the situation has given me some clarity and emotional distance to see the bigger picture. I feel confident in myself and have done a lot of work towards myself since i have been back in Cali. Both "mundane" and spiritually. As far as our relationship goes... his fear is the biggest challenge. I understand it and know how challenging it is for him, thus my consideration to work. Baggage is baggage... and sometimes it's heavy. We have been taking steps towards a reunification of our relationship in a healthier way. We've talked about expectations and goals. Thankfully communication is not a problem in the least.

The cleansing sounds perfect. It would be more thorough than what I have done for myself already... and a clean slate so to speak is always a wonderful thing.

Again, I appreciate your insight and assistance. I've never worked on something like this and I just wanted to make sure I was on the right path.

xabbyx

Unread post by xabbyx » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 pm

So, as I have written before I needed help on getting my lover to make due on his promises and come back home to me.

To refresh, my lover and I had been living together for some time when he decided he needed to be with other children (from a different relationship), and so he left me... but continued, and still continues, to see me and promise me that he would be back soon and that he loved me and no one else.

I took advice and got psychic readings which told me that this man does love me and will come back to me because he will be miserable where he is at.

I was also instructed that I should do some compelling work because he has promised me time and time again he will be home by certain dates and that he will not leave me and he will come back home forever.

My problem now is I didn't get any advice on what types of compelling spells I should start to do. I see him every so often so would it just work to buy a packet of compelling wash and wash my sheets and blankets in it so that when he comes over and we're watching movies together I can get him to promise me this again and this will make him make due on the promises?

Or do I need to do something different?

Thank you in advance for the help

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:49 am

The new baby was born Yesterday at 5:53PM. A baby girl!

xabbyx

Unread post by xabbyx » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Hello, I notied while reading through this you mentioned several times doing a "freezer jar" spell on this other man in her life and also there was mention of using her underwear under your bed. I am pretty new to all of this, but can someone tell me what each of these are. I think they may come in handy in some of my spell work I have been going to do.

xabbyx

Unread post by xabbyx » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:20 pm

I found two products on the lucky mojo page "Compelling Bath Crystals" and "Love Me Bath Crystals"

1) Can I use both of these in a combination to wash say my sheets and some of his clothes that he frequently changes into while he's here in order to get him to make good on his promises?

2) Also, if I can do this, what else should be doing prayer/meditation wise to help bring him back to me and make good on his promise?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Hello xabbyx,

That is a great use for those products. Make sure when using them to voice clearly your intention. Keep faith to your goal and always make your intention clear to yourself.

The true power of Magick comes from the Faith and Belief you put into it. You can do it!

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Well the freezer spell put this guy on "ice" I put his picture and other ingredients in a jar and put it in the freezer to freeze him. It slowed his advances etc etc. The underwear under the bed was part of the binding work that was being done.

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Hello!

About two months ago I broke up with my boyfriend after a long relationship. I still love him and so does he but he puts his logic above his feelings and insists on the two of us being apart.

I did a spell for him to return to the relationship 3 weeks ago and even though I had very positive signs at first, even just after I completed the spell, when we spoke he was totally negative for us being together and seemed upset even talking to me. I don't know why this happened... He seemed very different from the last time we talked and we end up fighting. He is a very stubborn person and able to repress his feelings and since we have been arguing for a long time before breaking up and there were some practical problems, he says nothing can change his mind about us being together, even though he has feelings for me.

So now I have a love doll... But I am not sure.

Do you think that is appropriate for this situation since he seems very determined not to be with me?

I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice on this..

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Get a reading done first so you don’t waste time if there is no possibility of you two reconciling. Readings can also help you discover the best direction to take with your work.

Based on what you wrote, if I were you, I would do a honey jar on him and include healing, reconciliation and tranquility products. This will hopefully calm his anger towards you, heal any unresolved issues and sweeten him to you and the idea of getting back together. Keep working the doll baby too. Focus on calming the anger and arguments between you too. I’d also give him a little space before contacting him again. I like doing honey jars on guys because at the very least you can end up having a good friend out of him if romance is not a possibility. ;)

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:05 am

Thank you so much for your answear! I already do a honey jar for reconciliation and I contacted Daddy Greg to see if he can get ame a redaing through mail..
Thanks again, I really wish for the best..

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 pm

I also have some question about how to use the doll. I am very sorry if these are silly questions but this is a totally new kind of spell to me, so... :roll: Every time I start speaking to the doll, should I say something like a pray before? Apart from speaking to it can I do the things I used to do with my boyfriend with it? Like watching a movie or having it next to my pillow and sleeping with it? And lastly should I let it alone for some time in a box or in my underwear?

Thank you so much, your advice is very important to me..

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:40 pm

kleiw wrote:I also have some question about how to use the doll. I am very sorry if these are silly questions but this is a totally new kind of spell to me, so... :roll: Every time I start speaking to the doll, should I say something like a pray before? Apart from speaking to it can I do the things I used to do with my boyfriend with it? Like watching a movie or having it next to my pillow and sleeping with it? And lastly should I let it alone for some time in a box or in my underwear?

Those are some wonderful ideas, right on the money. I think you know what you are doing.

Trust yourself, and follow your Spirit. The true power of the Magick is the Faith and Beleif you put behind it!

Keep up the good work.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:14 pm

kleiw wrote:I also have some question about how to use the doll. I am very sorry if these are silly questions but this is a totally new kind of spell to me, so... :roll: Every time I start speaking to the doll, should I say something like a pray before? Apart from speaking to it can I do the things I used to do with my boyfriend with it? Like watching a movie or having it next to my pillow and sleeping with it? And lastly should I let it alone for some time in a box or in my underwear?

Defiantly trust your intuition like Apollo said!

Everything you mentioned is what I do when I work with dolls for love; I sleep next to it and treat it like a boyfriend and then when I’m done I wrap it in a used pair of panties and place in a drawer. I don’t say prayers to it but you could recite parts of the Song of Solomon. I also anoint it with oils when I tell it what I want. You should anoint it with tranquility oil, I feel like once the arguing stops he will feel more inclined to reconcile. Good luck! And please post an update on your work! :)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”