Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Curse of Infertility or Miscarriages

Elizabeth1971
Spells to Remove Curse of Infertility or Miscarriages

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 pm

I ran into my ex-boyfriend who is a warlock. We began to argue and in the mist of the fight he said that he did witchcraft against me so that I can never have children with my boyfriend. He knows my boyfriend and I have been having trouble conceiving though a friend. He said the witchcraft was for my ovaries and private parts so that I can never bear children. Please what should I do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Remove Curse of Infertility or Miscarriages

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 pm

First of all, real male witches do not call themselves warlocks.

Second, if he already knew that you were having trouble conceiving, he was just running his mouth.

My advice is to Cut and Clear him and block any further communication. If you run into him again, ignore him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 am

Mama Micki's advice is good, just for your general sanity.

Get a reading done to see if you actually were cursed -- and if so, bathe your external genitals and lower torso with a series of baths:

[*] Jinx Killer Spells and Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html
[*] 13 Herb Bath
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
[*] Healing Spells and Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
[*]Blessing spells and supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
[*] Squaw Vine - How to Get It and Use It
http://herb-magic.com/squaw-vine.html

In the event you have been cursed, you'll need to do protection work after the jinx is taken off.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Elizabeth1971

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele for your help and advice!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 pm

I second Miss Michaele's advice about getting a reading and about the baths she recommended, especially Squaw Vine.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 pm

There are a boatload of reasons that a woman may have trouble getting pregnant, including a partner with a low sperm count, smoking, drugs, excessive alcohol use, stress, environmental toxins, the ages of both the woman and the man, poor timing of sex, and not enough sex.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

vpgore2009

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:23 pm

This is exactly what has happened to my husband. His ex, whom he has a son with, has done this to him to prevent us from having children. I apologize if this is somewhere else, but how do you reverse/remove this? What types of spells can I do to get pregnant and keep the pregnancy hidden until I deliver?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 am

I would suggest cleansing yourself with 13-herb bath and then doing a Fiery Wall of Protection spell. You can work with Archangel Gabriel to get pregnant. You stated in another thread that you were doing DUME against someone. Is it the ex?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

vpgore2009

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 am

Yes, it is the ex. This woman has done so many awful things. Besides causing as much natural anguish as she possibly can for us, she refuses to stop working on us spiritually. She has kiled two of our unborn children. One of the fetuses actually came out and I was able to recognize what it was and it was a good size fetus. She was laying some stuff for my husband and myself at his mother's house and it ended up killing a 4 year old autistic child. She uses her son for money. She has taken this perfectly normal little boy and put him in a school for disabled children to qualify for social securiy benefits. He is 10 years old in 3 rd grade and is failing again. She constantly harasses this child now tha we've stopped her from calling my husband's phone like a mad woman. She calls and texts this call all night long until 3:30 am and he's already struggling in school. We took her to court and she turned our attorney against us. She has turned my in-laws against me. Everyday we come outside to bones, dead stuffed animals, and bottles that she attempted to break on our doorway. She makes the boy call us to let us know that she is walking past our house (BTW when she found out where we lived she moved on the same street a few blocks down). She has been causing us sheer hell for the last 3 years. I tried protection spells and binding spells but she is hell bent on torturing us. I don't seee any other way for us to have peace. I'm not an evil person, bu I'm fed up with her.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:52 am

Call the police and report her for trespassing. If necessary set up a camera to document her harassment. Get a restraining order that includes both her and the boy. Block her number and email. Spiritual work needs to be backed by taking action in the physical world.

You may also considering hiring a rootworker. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

vpgore2009

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 am

At first, she still had control over my husband's mind. She's been working on him for 12 years, but not enough to make him be with her only to get money. Actually, she doesn't really want him, she just wants money and to torture us. So, at first he didn't see anything that she was doing as being wrong. I've been giving him cleansing baths and he now sees things totally different. Now we're on the same page and are ready to take action against her. However, she is smart enough to do just enough, like borderline stuff. I'm working on it both spiritually and naturally.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”