Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

shakti
Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by shakti » Sun May 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi
I am new to hoodoo but I am psychic, clairvoyant, and clairsentinent with a deep telepathic link between myself and the gentleman I am trying to reconcile with. I know I can connect to my higher self and send him thoughts - was wondering if anyone could offer some tips for projection... and how to use dream work.

thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:11 pm

There are several methods to use, if you work with the Saints, petition Archangel Gabriel ( http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html ); read how Psychic Vision Spiritual Supplies ( http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html ) are used to enhance your gift or you can read through the discussiona on Dream Work here ( dream-work-and-interpretations-question ... 09s60.html )
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:37 am

You may want to look at this link as well

astral-projection-help--t7248s90.html

Master Key products are also a great help

www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:25 pm

I kept having a reocurring about an ex- boyfriend. I don't understand why. It have been 10 years since we parted ways. Do I need to do something or just let it be

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 am

often when this happens to me it is because there is something re-occuring in my life that is "frequency specific" to that time period. Anything come to mind? You may just need to analyze your current situation and see why you are bringing the past into the present. Things become much clearer when you put them into that perspective...

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:17 am

Thank you I have been trying to put it in prospective. Good thing is haven't had to dreams in the last few days. Thank you again

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 am

Enquirer wrote:Thank you I have been trying to put it in prospective. Good thing is haven't had to dreams in the last few days. Thank you again
YW, hope that helps

jessy27

Unread post by jessy27 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 am

Enquirer,
I don't think it's that unusual, I still dream about my first boyfriend from middle school every now and then. I don't think
it means anything. The subconscious is a funny thing, anything can trigger it a smell, a picture you never know. :)

Steviree

Unread post by Steviree » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

A couple of months ago, I had a dream I was standing on a bright, sunny beach, with very white sand and the water around me was a brilliant turquoise. A beautiful woman approached me. She had carmel coloured skin and honey coloured eyes. Her hair was covered with a red tignon, and she wore a red dress with a white apron. She was barefoot. She spoke to me with her eyes and moved her hands away to reveal a small baby bump beneath her apron. She told me she'd had two lovers and one of them had gotten her pregnant. The other lover killed her in a jealous rage. She told me she knew the child was a boy and she had decided to name him Rémy. She told me she wanted me to take care of Rémy, and if I agreed to do so, she would teach me her wisdom, secrets and magic.

I haven't had the dream since then. Looking for some perspective on this, and wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

Thanks in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:25 am

Hi Steviree,

although your dream is particuarly evocative and ripe with meaning, this forum is about the use of Lucky Mojo products and thus you probably won't find dream interpretation services which are outside the scope of what is offered.

I would suggest that you get a dream interpretation consultation with one of the AIRR workers versed in that art. You'll find those workers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

You may also find some interpretation clues in the long thread on dream work and interpretation into which I have merged your post.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:39 pm

is there any easy website or book you can suggest for learning the planatary hours? This stuff seems complicated. Maybe cat has a book, she makes things fairly simple :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Kittyluver, just do a google search on "Calculating Planetary Hours" (in quotation marks, spelled correctly). This is getting pretty far off-topic, by the way, as the thread is actually about dream work (e.g.making someone dream of you) and dream interpretation (e.g. how to tell the meaning of a dream).

* For free dream interpretations, you can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

* Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics for a brief paid reading at 1-888-4-HOODOO

* You can read more about dream interpretation on this free page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers;

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

* For more information about doing dream work to influence others, see this free AIRR web page:

Spirituality, Psychism, Mental Influence, and Dreaming
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... d_Dreaming

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

7planets
HRCC Student

Unread post by 7planets » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Dreaming True- I have dreamed true all my life but never knew it was called that until I was an young woman.
Canoe dream-
I had a dream of being in a canoe as it floated above the ground, with people I was with everyday, my young children and I were in the back canoe with another canoe in front with people we knew from church. In the dream we are all looking around us marveling and full of wonder as we went along.
I could see us as we are all floating along and I could feel the sensation of being in the canoe and I looked down in front of me inside and saw the dark brown rough wood.
Then I was watching from the front and could see the deacon in our church at that time in the very front. I could see his face very clearly, but it was a though he couldn't see me, and I remember thinking he was just preoccupied with looking all around us and thinking it was appropriate that he as the deacon and a leader should be leading us in the canoes.
Within a few days after the dream, my pastor (a much respected root worker/pastor and my spiritual mentor) and I were talking and he told me that the deacon had died suddenly of a heart attack.
Thinking it was no more than a strange coincidence, I then shared the dream with him and his response totally surprised me.
He said started and said "Why didn't you tell me! I could have done something about it!'
In all the time he taught me that was the closest to a strong scolding I remember. Other things happened and lessons continued, but he passed on before I could complete my training and get an answer for this question. I always wonder what he meant and what I should/could do after having this type of dream.
I had the same type of dream recently and again someone I know passed on.

Can you please help me interpret this dream?
Last edited by Mary Bee on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited for length and clarity
"without a vision, the people perish" pvb 29:18

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 pm

I would recommend getting a reading from a rootworker to find out what this dream means for you:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

You can work with Psychic Vision and Clarity products to improve your understanding of dreams and get "true dreams"; use the oil on your forehead before you sleep or burn the incense in your room before bedtime.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

7planets
HRCC Student

Unread post by 7planets » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Mary Bee,

The description of the uses and intents for the Psychic Vision and Clarity products resonate with me - It looks like they can very helpful and I was thinking about getting a reading from Cat as well.
Can I get a root worker's special and combine them with Road Opener and Master Key or Spiritual Guide?

Thank you, They all sound like a good combination for this situation.
"without a vision, the people perish" pvb 29:18

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Yes, I think you can specify up to 4 oils to be blended together in a Rootworker's Special.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

hagofnaedre
HRCC Student

Unread post by hagofnaedre » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:27 pm

I had a very interesting experience in regards to dreaming recently I thought I would share. I keep a stash of some small skeleton keys on an altar to a deity that works with me. One evening I was struck with the urge to wear the key as a necklace, so I threaded it though the thin silver chain that I wear and eventually went to bed with it on. That night I had some very intense symbolic dreams, that was a couple of weeks ago. Although I don't have intense dreams every night (that would be exhausting!), they have been much more steady than in the past. The way I looked at it was that it helped opened the door to receiving dreams. Using the Psychic Vision products on top of wearing the key has been giving my dream work a SERIOUS boost!
HRCC Student #1715

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Thank you for sharing that information with us hagofnaedre! Working with skeleton keys is strong stuff and I love hearing of others success with them. The addition of Psychic Vision products can only enhance that. Especially when you take into consideration that the keys you used were already dedicated to a deity you work with. Dream work is quite wonderful and should be respected and highly regarded, as you have shown. Thank you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:47 am

Hi hagofnaedre,

Like Joseph, echos of thanks for sharing that potent experience. I've also found that dream pillows stuffed with appropriate herbs and curios are great to start the dream juices flowing. For those who are crafters, you can even make one with a little internal pocket to fit the psychic vision mojo and embroidered with an appropriate seal or sigil. :)
Aura Laforest

Newly Registered

Unread post by avatar29 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am

Good Day,

Two questions:

1) Does anyone know about so-called Dream Programming, where you write down whats your intent of your dream, and put under your pillow and sleep on it -- if so, how do you program the dream?

2) Can you petition an entity or spirit to reveal to you dreams of future events, complex situations, instructions, guidance, etc?

Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am

You could use Aunt Sally's, which is usually used for interpreting dreams relating to lucky numbers, but could be used for other dream messages. Psychic Vision would also be a good choice.

Aunt Sally's Policy Players Dream Book and Spiritual Supplies in Hoodoo Rootwork
http://www.luckymojo.com/auntsallys.html

Archangel Gabriel is the angel of dreams and communication. Lucky Mojo carries several products dedicated to Gabriel.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:09 pm

You can do any of that -- but the first step is to keep track of the dreams you do have. Keep a notebook by your bed and jot down ANYTHING you dreamed, even those fragments that come to you when you are half-awake -- those, too, can be true dreams.

Dream work has been discussed extensively on this forum and your post has been merged into this great long thread :)

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers
dream-work-and-dream-interpretations-qu ... 8s180.html[/list]

Also (though perhaps not quite what you're looking for):

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jessicavargas0904

Unread post by jessicavargas0904 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 pm

I have recently turned on a road opener candle of the santisima muerte for years I have always respected her but three days ago I had a dream that I walked into a yerberia and I sat there and her statue was walking and pulled itself up onto the counter and she put her hand out and I shook her hand. Does anyone know what this means??
<3 JESSICA VARGAS <3

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 pm

jessicavargas0904: I have moved your topic to the already in progress Dream Interpretations Q & A thread.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:55 am

I keep having this vision of a little girl! I was laying in my bed and when I looked towards my bedroom door I saw a little girl sitting on the floor she had on a plaid dress, her hair was in a ponytail, she had brown eyes and looked to be four to five months she was sitting up with her arms stretched out for someone to pick her up. I dismissed it thinking i was nothing. A few months later I have a dream about fertility and pregnant women and couples, when I got to church I got the meaning of my dream it meant fertility but I didn't know for "WHO"!!!! Time went by and I had another dream of this little girl and a man holding this little girl! I freaked out because this guy was my spiritual attacker!!! I care about this man but I don't want him using hoodoo on me!!! This baby was younger she had curly black hair, brown eyes with a bow in the center of her head, she had on a dress, plaid about eight months old. I dismissed it again! As time when on, I go visit my sister, my niece comes out of the room and says, "I had a dream about a baby she had a bow in the center of her head and was sitting on the floor wanting someone to pick her up"!!! I was recently crossed up and at the time I asked my reader about this baby he said it might not be mine. Who's baby is this?!?!?! I had a vision of my son a year before I had him, he is my ONLY child and I want that little girl. Im stumped, should I get another reading to find out if this is my baby?????

I kept telling my family of my little boy whom I thought was a little girl because in the vision he had sooo much hair, but he was a boy. It was barely a year later and I was two months pregnant long after my vision. Could my psychic vision be kicking in again? My grandmother was very clairvoyant, she could see spirits and could predict dreams, but she is no longer with us now. :?

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 am

I haven't seen him in a while in real life.

Early this morning, I dreamed that I was walking with him. It was vague but it felt like we were talking and I was secretly hoping that I can get some personal concerns now that I saw him again. It seemed like he was talking well with me, while that was happening he started cursing himself (for a fraction of a second), then went into another room and did some random girl. I heard noises...u know the girl...n then that girl looked at me right in the eye while still panting said, "Seriously, You can't put him in a can".. This part of the dream was very very clear and it felt as if she was right in front of me while saying that.
And I woke up in a jolt.
I think she meant like can't control his sexual desire...but is this a sign that spells won't work on him?

Or could it mean however nice he is to me, it is not totally possible to get him away from who he is with now?

I have prophetic dreams many times, so I am concerned.

I haven't started any work on him yet (ordered stuff about three weeks ago, waiting)... only prayer requests.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 am

She may have fixed him herself, and done good solid work.

Or he just may not be the monogamous kind (you heard him curse himself briefly).

Or she may be bluffing.

Do you use any other systems of divination that you can rely on? Do a check-reading. If you're not much of a diviner or reader, arrange a reading with one of the good folks at AIRR.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Thank You for your reply..
I got in touch with a couple of them.

Usually my dreams, if they are prophetic, happen or I will understand their meaning with in a day or two.

Only problem is I never know which dreams are prophetic and which are just dreams and mean nothing until I realize it's meaning after it happens.
But this dream really got me thinking.

The shop called this afternoon and said that few of the items I ordered are not with them and they do not know when they might have them in stock. So my order is going to be further delayed. May be this happens due to the many orders LM receives.
But between that phone call from the shop and the dream and the horary I got that said he did not welcome the b'day messages I sent, I am getting really really depressed.
He did not even as much as acknowledge in anyway.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:16 pm

newbie wrote:The shop called this afternoon and said that few of the items I ordered are not with them and they do not know when they might have them in stock. So my order is going to be further delayed. May be this happens due to the many orders LM receives.
Sometimes it's a kink in the supply line. Some items are not in season all year long; sometimes a crop fails or a supplier goes out of business.
But between that phone call from the shop and the dream and the horary I got that said he did not welcome the b'day messages I sent, I am getting really really depressed.
He did not even as much as acknowledge in anyway.
I hate that feeling when someone rejects you after you do your best to be sweet. Whether or not you decide to move on, it's time to reach out for other sources of happiness to sustain you.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

prvteye123

Unread post by prvteye123 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:09 am

I am not sure if this post belongs here but if it doesn't, I apologize!

My friend had a reading with AIRR reader and based on the positive nature of the reading, the good worker performed work for her to help her guy devote to her.

I think she said it been 2 or so weeks and there has not been any movement which she is not worrying about.

She was in touch with this guy but now he seems to not be contacting her.

She said last night she saw him in her dream and he came towards her and while he was doing that, she was talking to another guy so her guy looked around and left the room.

I told her it maybe that she is thinking about someone else too but she said she just thinks of other guys to not think about him or the work in order to not sweat about it- more on the lines of trying to forget.

Is that affecting her work?

She should just stop thinking of any other guy even if she is just doing that to not think about the work, right?

Looking forward to your expert answers :)

Thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:36 am

prvteye123 wrote:I told her it maybe that she is thinking about someone else too but she said she just thinks of other guys to not think about him or the work in order to not sweat about it- more on the lines of trying to forget. Is that affecting her work? She should just stop thinking of any other guy even if she is just doing that to not think about the work right?
Your friend may very well be confusing her boyfriend on the sub-subconscious level. She's right, though that worry is a magic-killer. Point her to these product pages:

She could do a nice candle-incense-bath-floorwash routine with any of these supplies, or a combination of them.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

prvteye123

Unread post by prvteye123 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:08 am

Thank you for your response MissMichaele. I will let her know. Just one clarification though, it wouldn't affect her work which went through well according to her worker right? She can still stop all this and follow the steps you recommended :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 pm

prvteye123 wrote:Thank you for your response MissMichaele. I will let her know. Just one clarification though, it wouldn't affect her work which went through well according to her worker right? She can still stop all this and follow the steps you recommended :)
She can stop the self-distracting fantasies about other men, and calm herself with spiritual work, yes.

Miss Michaele

prvteye123

Unread post by prvteye123 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 am

Thank you MissMichaele for your time and replys :)
I told her and she said she will chk the products online today :)
And she said thank you to you as well as it was important for her to know :)

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 pm

You know he is not the one for you. I know you know this. You just want him to be the one for you, and that is okay! It means you are human! Not to mention, we have all been there before.

Your dream is telling you that you 'cannot put him in a can', meaning that you cannot change the person he is. Ever.

Magic can only go so far... It can make a person act and behave in a certain way, but underneath they are still the person that they have always been. No amount of spellwork can change who a person is inside.

The universe is telling you not to waste your time with him, instead put your energies into drawing the RIGHT love to you! :)

Good luck!

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:03 pm

I am starting to think you guys are thinking he is a philanderer. He really is not....The issue is something else.
Maybe my dream means spells are not for him....(But I don't even want to say it).... i don't know..
I already bought the stuff, so why not put in the time and at least try!
It makes me feel at least I am trying...u know...taking one day at a time...instead of looking way into the future and freaking out.

I just finished doing some related work and opened my laptop and I see a 20 day old post of mine brought up (which is very rare here as far as I noticed considering the number of posts made here everyday) answered with a negative statement... :(

I really really hope it's not a sign!!
Well what can I do even if it is right? I am pretty much used to bad luck. and nothing ever generally goes well for me..how much ever I try to keep up hope..Not just this but every area of my life. Kinda got used to it but it still hurts..though I am getting better at ignoring the bad things that happen on a daily basis and trying to survive every day.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:14 pm

This a public forum, and people are free to give their opinions, as long as they stay within the guidelines. Dreams and signs are very personal, and if you want help interpreting them, I suggest a reading.

You are certainly free to proceed with your work, but set a time limit. Don't let days become weeks, weeks become months, and months become years.

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 pm

I was listening to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour archived from March 17, 2013. Near the end of the show ConjureMan Ali gave a spell for making someone tell the truth that he described as "reverse dream walking." It involved a mirror and summoning the spirit of your target while they sleep (there is a lot more to this spell by the way if you're interested in listening to the show).

1) I was wondering if anybody else has tried the spell ConjureMan Ali describes or maybe one similar?

2) Can this be used to influence someone for any reason -- Love, money, cursing, etc?

3) Can you use something like this to communicate with the dead?

4) It was mentioned on the show that this could be worked in conjunction with a skull candle, but I'm curious about that. I've read that doll babies and skull candles shouldn't be worked at the same time to avoid overworking the target, so why then is it okay to work this mirror spell with a skull candle? In my (relatively uneducated) head it seems that this would also overwork your target.

5) I was just really intrigued by this spell and was wondering if anybody had any thoughts/feedback, or even just more explanation of the what/why/how of this type of spell.

Thanks!

Serenity

PS If anybody is interested in listening to the full description of the spell, here is the link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format.

ConjureMan Ali begins describing the spell in full at 78:20.

Also, starting at 74:25, Miss Cat outlines an awesome skull candle spell for making someone tell the truth that I had to take notes on. :D

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Hello all,
I have a brief question about dreams and conjure work. I know that signs are external, and they are personal to each rootworker or practitioner. But have any of you ever had dreams about a target that you were no longer working on?

Awhile back, I was doing some heavy love-attraction work on a target that I wanted to get close to. I gave up the "fight" or rather, threw in the towel because I couldn't even get close to the man to meet him just to introduce myself, and since I couldn't get myself in his vicinity, my love work never took off. He knows of me...has spoken to me via text and on the phone but I could never solidify an actual meeting with him face to face so I gave up. Too bad too,....because he's a good man...relationship-minded, not a player at all. He's beautiful and isn't some lazy, good-for-nothing. He dedicates his time to volunteering with kids (he actually mentors my son with regards to college application and deciding what to do about his future). We also have so much in common, it would've been perfect if we could've gotten together. It just seemed too hard and too much work to continue it at the time.

So I have stopped the work but I am still dreaming about him, usually in love or social situations between us where everything is either positive or neutral, at best. So, if its OK to ask, I'd like to hear about others' experiences if they have them,...have any of you experienced this,...continued dreaming of a target you are no longer working on, and have stopped working on for quite some time now? Is this "normal"?
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Just because you stopped working doesn't mean your desires get switched off. Whatever your brain decided, your heart (or whatever is doing the thinking) is still engaged. I'd say get a reading, to see if you should get back on the clock, or Cut and Clear, if it isn't going to work, and you can't hack the lingering thoughts.

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:19 am

Thanks, Doctor. Hob. I think that a reading is a good idea, although I may have to try to read the situation myself (objectively) until I can get the funds to pay for one. I think that a more in-depth reading here is in order as opposed to a yes-no reading, mainly because I need more detail.

The reading is a good idea...thank you again.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:00 am

New development or another question...
What happens when aside from the dreaming of a target you are no longer working on, you start to see signs all over again...especially when after having stopped the work, the signs had previously stopped as well? I'm asking about this (now) because I had just finished looking up an old junior high school friend and found a link that shows all of the places she has lived...one of these places is the same town and state that my target /love interest is from...although he now lives here in NYC...any extra thoughts, anyone? I will be getting a reading but I was hoping to find some similar experiences, especially now that the situation is changing into the development of signs.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Doctor Hob has already provided the information you seek and with the additional information you added...even more so true.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed May 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Hello,

I would like to know what oils I can use to steam at night while I am sleeping to increase my psychic ability through dreams ?

Thanks so much and many blessings !

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Psychic Vision, Master Key, and Aunt Sally's, if you want to dream lucky numbers.

Aunt Sally's Policy Players Dream Book and Spiritual Supplies in Hoodoo Rootwork
http://www.luckymojo.com/auntsallys.html

Lucky number dream books:

Lucky Dream Books For Lottery Players And Dream Interpretations
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#dreambooks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 10:58 am

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Although not an oil, a couple of suggestions you may want to consider to dream more vividly and increase your recall include :

1 - having a dream pillow with hops, lavender, poppy flowers and mugwort
2 - drinking a cup of warm mugwort tea before bed as well as using the herb as an incense can be very helpful
3 - keep a dream diary where you record all of the images you've seen upon waking

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Sat May 11, 2013 2:27 pm

What products can be used to help to dream a specific dream or see a specific person/place in a dream? Thanks for you assistance :D .
Thank you Saint Martha

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sat May 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Try a forum search. Around here somewhere someone mentioned a little trick using a glass of water and a stick found outdoors across the rim to aid in dreams. I've been a dreamer all my life, but one with little control over the content or direction. This was supposedly mentioned by cat on her radio show, but I never looked it up and heard the show myself. I did try the method (as posted in the forums) and can say that it most certainly works for me. The post stated that within 3 days you should get your answers, but it comes through like gangbusters the first time every single time I've used it.

I've tried a number of different things over the years to improve my dream work, but with inconsistent results till I came across that little gem. So kudos to cat for that one! While it was recommended for getting answers to questions, you should also be able to use this successfully to see a specific person or place.

You can incorporate the psychic visions products also, of course, if you choose, and do a little bath and candle work in conjunction with this if you're comfortable with it. Prior to the glass of water, I would talk to my spirits and sometimes light a candle. It generally worked for me, but not always immediately or clearly. With the glass and the stick method I've found that the answers always come at the end of the dream sequence. The weird "side effect" for me is that I always wake up to the sound of a phantom doorbell when I do this.

Very trippy, but effective. Hope it works for you! I have not tried this along with any ritual baths or candle usage, but in a more casual way. When I've used it to see things in a more general sense (like what's going on in a situation) the dreams aren't the clearest but they're true.

Also, another thing to try would be some lucid dreaming techniques. While there are a lot of them floating around out there, one that I accidentally discovered for myself was trying to read in dreams. For me at least, I automatically try to remember what I'm reading in my dreams and it usually takes me lucid. At that point you should be able to maneuver to what it is you want to see specifically. I haven't tried the two together yet, but I'll probably give it a go eventually. :)

Of course, before bed you focus on (and I at least verbally express to my spirits) what you want to dream about. What questions you have, etc. Be as clear as you can in your own mind about it before bed.

Best wishes!

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Sun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks for your response. I will try to find that post and try to adjust at a bit to my needs :-)

I have always been dreaming every night, and do remember the dreams contents. I had some lucid dreams but I am never able to influence the dream itself or see people that I really would like to see. Something I really would like to do and wish Lucky Mojo's amazing products could help me out a bit.
Thank you Saint Martha

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 am

Everyone dreams every night. Remembering the dreams is the tricky part. Most people only remember dreams that occur right before they wake up.

You can ask Archangel Gabriel, the angel of communication, dreams, and visions for help. Lucky Mojo has a full line of products dedicated to this angel.

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Thu May 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Thank you :-)
Thank you Saint Martha

Marcusxthexprophet

Unread post by Marcusxthexprophet » Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 pm

This is my first time on this forum, i had a question and when i googled it it brought me here. I feel as if i need to give a little background first.

I do believe my self as a prophet or more of clairvoyant Ive seen maybe premonitions in my dreams i don't tell many people about them but this isn't what i'm questioning.

I once upon a time met someone that i fancied. We haven't spoken in years and i learned that they are a wiccan and i know that wiccans are possessors or power. They're are times when i dream (I'm a very lucid and vivid dreamer) i see this person, Its not like most people i see in my dreams where they're on a set path this person seems to be aware of whats going on, anytime Ive seen them its either were having a normal conversation that coherent and has nothing to do with the dream like the usual people i see but about my life or when i see them observing or i sense their presence. occasionally If i confront them they'll play it off as i have the wrong person or leave.

Other people Ive seen in my dreams have never bothered me because i know my mind has made them up but crazy as i sound i don't think i'm making this one up i honestly believe that this person is deliberately putting themself in my dream, i know dream sharing exists but Ive never experienced it. I'm curious what other people think and how to stop it or know for sure that this is what is happening?

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon May 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi Marcus! Yep, I do believe it is possible. I think it is mentioned in Hyatt Spells that if you concentrate real hard and imagine that you are in a person's bedroom when they are sleeping, you will actually BE there. I guess that is what the Hag Riders do. But that isn't really getting in your dream and becoming part of it. I have read there are people who can pop into other people's dreams and actually take control of the sleeper's dream. I can do neither. I bet there are people on this forum who can. ;)

You could try some of the things to prevent Hag Riders to make your sleep time "safe".

Did this person ever give you a gift? Is it in your bedroom?

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Tue May 21, 2013 2:10 am

Well... the other night I had this name coming to me in my sleep all the time ... Kirk Douglas ... I wasn't sure who that was so I googled it and then I remembered who he was... I have no clue why would this particular person be in my dreams... or why would I hear his name so clear so many times... I haven't seen any old movies lately, I don't really like old movies... he wasn't on the news or anything like that... there is nothing that could trigger such thing ....
Usually when there are people in my dreams, I do a lot of traveling, talking and all is in very bright colors. But when we talk I never heard words coming out it was more telepathic conversation and lots of 'feeling.'
Just thought that I would share this one with you guys.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 am

There are many levels of spiritual communication going on all the time. Becomming aware of these usually lead to being percieved as concious and aware by others. This does not mean this awareness stays on when passing into a wake state. You can access this state while awake as well. Thats what most people do when they talk to a doll for example.
I suggest you use some Master Key Oil, Master Key Bath and Master Key incense to become more aware of how and if this skill of yours can serve your conjure. Orris root, Myrrh and Mullein can help you in this matter as well.
Good luck.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Marcusxthexprophet

Unread post by Marcusxthexprophet » Tue May 21, 2013 7:10 am

MoonBreath wrote:Did this person ever give you a gift? Is it in your bedroom?
Yes, they drew me a picture, its in my old journal that i kept in that momment of my life.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 21, 2013 7:21 am

Getting into the dreams of another person is a magical gift or skill that some people have -- and just as common is the magical gift or skill of being receptive to such intrusions. That is, receiving dream intrusions is the other side of the ability to pointedly intrude.

There are folks i see regularly in my dreams whom i have never met in waking life. Also, people i have not seen in years, sometimes decades, appear regularly in my dreams -- and it is always the same people, who may or may not have been emotionally important to me in waking life. An example of an "unimportant" perso who has appeared in my dreams at least a dozen times: "The lady with the curly-haired white dog at the stop light." In waking life i conversed with this woman for about two minutes. She drops into my dreams regularly to show me her new dogs. In recent years she has branched out from her oriiginal white dog to various breeds of curly dogs, and sometimes has two or three of them at the same time.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 21, 2013 7:47 am

I have found that people in dreams can act as symbols. For example, a dream about a glamourous actress may be about sex. The dog lady may be about love and devotion.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 am

Marcus, I had read about a lady who had spiritual visits when she was asleep - and it turned out that the "intruder" was focusing in on a gift he gave the sleeper years ago. That was how the intruder always found her, no matter where she moved. At least, that was what she had been told by a seer. This was the reason I wondered if your visitor had given you a gift at some point.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”