Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Yoseph
Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by Yoseph » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 am

Hello !!
I'm a Lucky Mojo customer and I'am self taught, w/some success & some failure.
Awhile back I bought 3 spell kits, th 7=11 kit - th Van Van Kit - & th Crown of Success kit.
The Most problem I had with myself and my new Practice of HooDoo was burying in my yard & throwing bath & cleaning water at crossroads. (well, the burying I've done, my next feat is walking around the block to a choice crossroad) & throwing my waters over my left sholder at the sunrising. Being I live in a City area its really been on my nerves about that,but I gotta doit. right ? ( I never seen anything posted about doing it out of your car, then driving back & finishing the work. So! Up Up away we go. ) And now its conducive for me to do the Van Van kit ritual, The day,The Moon, My crossroad is found & My nerves are ready.. WHAT I wanna ask now is, The Mojo bag that is in the Crown of Succes kit I wanna throw under the bowl of the Van Van kit, I only want that success mojo bag exposed not anointed as recommended in the crown of success kit, or the Van Van Kit, thats for another time later when the Sun Sign of Leo comes in.
Now when I tattoo the candles with my name on one side and the desire on the other side, I want to use the words from the Crown of Success kit on the Van Van candles which is " open the way, Protect have a clear road , meet w/success", and go on from there with the rest of the van van ritual as prescribe. The Idea is to use "road opener" Open the road - gotta open something right - then work for success ? Tomorrows the 1st van van day, so I asking for score keepers to mentor me about this post & my mojo bag question. Thanks

unlybba

Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by unlybba » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:49 am

Hello everyone,

I received the Uncrossing kit and started the work yesterday morning. Because of my recent run of very bad luck, I am not doing so well financially right now and would like to do a money-drawing spell. {I should also take this time to thank St. Expedite for giving me a bit of financial relief out of a really tight spot recently!} My question is, should I wait to do the money-drawing until the Uncrossing work is complete, or is it okay to start the spell while working the Uncrossing?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 pm

My conjure motto is "Use what you've got when you need it." If St. Expedite was recently able to hep you even though you are crossed, I don't see why you couldn't start money drawing work now -- and either re-do it, or watch it take off like gangbusters, once the Uncrossing has taken effect.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

unlybba

Unread post by unlybba » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 am

Thank you for the reply! I think I'm going to start something this weekend. :)

Yoseph

Unread post by Yoseph » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 am

I recounted the idea and decided not to mix.
Y.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Question about water, iv done a drive by in the car it works, but then again if you have a car just drive to a crossroad thats not in the city, problem solved! throwing to the east before sunrise is to draw it to you. Bury in the yard is to draw it to you, which I assume you want. your post is more confusing then chinese handcuffs. I get the idea road open the success, but here is an idea, how about you do them exactly to the directions since Cat made them specific based on tradition and what works. Its not uncommon to use more then one kit for one goal.. but do one as desiganted with its goal then start the next. you can wait for the right time period or if you cant wait, hoodoo does not get caught up on the time issue.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Headstrong

Unread post by Headstrong » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello :)

Just recently joined. I have a quick question.

Anyway my questions are:

1) I started a honey jar on monday burning one pink candle (anointed with olive oil). I started a novena for st martha on tuesday with red candle anointed with olive oil. Also, on tuesday for my honey love jar, i burned two different candles different times. One at noon (red) and another at 9pm.. Is that okay or is that too much?

2) If i ordered an intraquility candle to be prayed over by the missionary independent spiritual church, would it interefere with all the rest i have?

Thank you
Headstrong

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Headstrong,

1) A honey jar is for sweetness. Saint Martha is petitioned to have control over someone who may now have the upper hand, to rule them, to tame them.The two spells don't mesh very well, because either you want to rule and control or you want to win through sweetness. Doing both at once seems a bit confused.

2) The Intranquil Spirit is a doomed dead ghost who can never reach Heaven and whom you petition to make your lover suffer until he or she returns to you "humble as a sheep." The Intranquil Spirit works well with Saint Martha, but not at all well with a honey or sugar jar, in my opinion.

You seem to be having trouble deciding what, exactly, you want. Do you want to rule, control, and force someone to come back, or do you want them to treat you nice and to feel loving and sweet to you?

You can't hit a dog with a stick and expect it to love you. It may fear and obey you, but it will do so as much out of fear as out of the normal type of bonding that it would have had if you had treated it gently and kindly.

So, all in all, this is not a case of spell overload or two many spells, but of two spells (Saint Martha and the Intranquil Spirit) going in one direction and one spell (the honey jar) going in another direction. The spells don't exactly "interfere" with one another, but they demonstrate conflicted desires on your part, and an inner conflict like that can lead to failure of one's work.

I personally would not perform love work in this way.

Your mileage may vary.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Headstrong

Unread post by Headstrong » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Okay thank you :) I read somewhere here that with st martha and honey jar would be good together because intranquility is a little on the bad side when summoning spirits. Ill continue with honey jar until friday when i need to see him and talk and see where that goes. First night i did the honey jar he texted and called as that was in my petition but also 4 other things that i had petitioned. I prayed to st martha just yesterday.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 am

Intranquil spirit is not bad as long as you know what you are doing.

I do think if you were going to use both methods you wouldn't use them at the same time. So for example if I wanted my ex back I may do it with a reconciliation honey jar, but keep him tied to me with saint martha especially if he known to wander.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 am

Stars, that makes sense to me. The two works -- Saint Martha and Reconciliation Honey Jar -- can be done at alternating intervals with no problem.

For me the issue of "overload" or "interference" does not come about in this particular case because three candles would be lit (a pink or red free-standing candle dressed with Reconciliation Oil on a honey jar, a Saint Martha vigil light, and an Intranquility vigil light) -- but because burning an Intranquil Spirit candle at the same time as burning a pink reconciliation candle on a honey jar seems muddled and confused to me.

Saint Martha is a dominator who gently rules from below, appearing as a gentle servant, yet with the power to tame and control the wild dragon and/or snake (which can be a metaphor for a wandering man). She would work well with a Reconciliation Honey Jar.

The Intranquil Spirit is a spirit of harassment who brings mental torture to unfaithful lovers and forces the humbled and broken return of an ex. This spirit would work all right with a Saint Martha candle, i suppose (not my first go-to choice, but i have no objections to it) -- but this spirit would not work well with a Reconciliation Honey Jar, in my opinion.

So it is not exactly a case of "overload" or "interference," as i said -- it is that the emotional impulses behind two of the particlar three candles mentioned in this case don't mesh well.

As a contrast, in another part of the forum, as i write this, someone has started a thread titled "Uncrossing, Then Van Van, Then Honey Jar for Reconciliation." Again we see three candles, two of which are glass encased vigil lights, plus a Reconciliation Honey Jar -- but in this case, the interplay and flow between the three is sequential, not simultaneous, and the Reconciliation Honey Jar is the culmination of a program of removing curses and obstacles, changing bad into good, and then renewing love -- rather than a weak side-show in a program that aims at domination and mental torture.

Note that i am not saying one form of work is "better" than the other, only that in one array the vigil lights support the Reconciliation Honey Jar spell Kit and in the other array the vigil lights, taken as a pair, detract from the intention of the Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit.
catherine yronwode

Headstrong

Unread post by Headstrong » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Yes that is what I am doing I know st Martha is only prayed on on Tuesday's but I pray to her when needed and she responds like today :) though it was something small it did manifest thank u st. Martha and i knew for some reason she wanted some chocolate brownies and a candle stand with altar hehe. I'm going to offer her the brownie for now as when I prayed to her I didn't call out my intention but did so yesterday with a personal prayer, I'm going to offer her the brownie now :) as for my honey jar wether he replies or not I know it's working :) thank u. If all else fails then I will look into the intranquil spell and st Martha with the missionar church :)

beekie

Unread post by beekie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:49 pm

I have never done a honey jar spell and had a couple questions...

- Will a Honey Jar interfere with a vision board? Here's the deal. I want to do a love honey jar, to attract a specific person. However, I recently created a vision board to bring new love in my life. If I do the honey jar, will it "cancel" out my vision board (which is NOT meant for a specific person). Basically will one counteract the other?

- I was reading on this forum that honey jars are more like a nudge.... but could I also put specifics in the jar? So I have this specific person in mind, but i want to make sure certain bases are covered, if that makes sense.

Thanks so much!

swtcls

Unread post by swtcls » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Hi,

I am trying to make my ex miss me and contact me. Is it ok if I use Red Skull candle and Intranquil candle at the same time? Or do I use one of them and finish it, then use the other one after?

Please advise.

Thank you!

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 am

Hello Beekie,
Yes honey Jars are to sweeten a person or situation. If your honey jar is for a specific person and your vision board is not then you are dealing with 2 different intents. Perhaps after you use your vision board to attract new love,then you can use your honey jar to sweeten them on you. Try not to over-think this. Many times we over think things and end up not getting anything done. We don't want that to happen right? So let's get the love work cracking:)
Stay Encouraged and many blessings to you!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm

swtcls --

These are fairly different spells, but they have the same intended outcome or goal. I see no reason not to perform them at or around the same time-period.
catherine yronwode

koettingqueen

Unread post by koettingqueen » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Hello! I have an open-ended question regarding over-doing love magick. I perfectly realize there is no black and white answer for this, especially given the personal circumstances -- but I'd love your opinion and input.

I've been doing serious love work on a man I met through an online dating site early October. When I mean serious, I mean easily 4-5x/wk, several glass vigil candles going and lots of sex magick. At one point I was doing it so much that it seemed as though he was a broken record -- throughout the night he kept repeating "I love you" in MY native language seriously at least 300 times -- in front of his friends and family! The weird thing is that he hasn't said it in English yet. We've been intimate, he now introduces me to all his employees, co-workers, friends and family as his girlfriend, and we frequently travel together. In the recent two weeks I've slowed down the spellwork to only once or twice a week, and voila -- his response to me slowed down too. This is a man who I can truly see myself marrying and being very happy with. He's quite a bit older, very successful and has slight issues "settling down".

I want to solidify the relationship, take it to the next level, have him say 'I love you' in HIS native language (English), and be on the road towards marriage -- preferably WITHOUT turning him into a zombie, like I have in the past.

I'm starting a honey jar spell tomorrow morning -- amazingly I haven't done that yet, and only went for more intense spellwork. Another interesting thing, whenever I use Marriage Oil it seems it he doesn't quite respond to it...he doesn't go crazy like he does with Bewitching (well that's a duh), Love Me and Fire of Passion (another duh)...

I saw ConjureMan Ali's post on breaking through a resistant lover, but haven't tried that yet. In addition, I also have an in-person reading with Miss Cat in about a month -- will be asking her the same question, but you know, a month is a long time away when it comes to love :)))

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 pm

koettingqueen,

In my opinion, if you have to do THAT much work on a man, and if, when you slow the work down he cools off, you are setting yourself up for a lifetime of serious spell-casting.

You've proven to yourself that you know how to do the work, that you can achieve success with the work, and that ... well, to put it bluntly, you do not want to become a full-time rootworker.

I am one of those women who will pour everything i have, in terms of working that stuff, into getting the man, and then, if i can't bring him all the way to me, i reassess: is this okay as-is, or will i not be happy? When i was single (at various times in my life, both young and middle-aged) i would toll them all in and then date them all and sort them out. The one who stuck and whom i wanted was "the one." Even then, these previous marriages failed for various reasons (and dang if i could not identify the weak point and where the failure would come from each time, but i went ahead anyway). So ...i dunno, hon, this sounds like too much work -- not in terms of doing too much spell-work, but rather in terms of how much spiritual energy you are pouring into a rather stiff and starched man who won't say "i love you."
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:30 am

Miss cat, once again, gives some great experienced advice. This is important and I wish it could be sticky-ed somewhere for all to read. Essential information to understand before work is started, or continued to the Nth degree.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

koettingqueen

Unread post by koettingqueen » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:koettingqueen,

In my opinion, if you have to do THAT much work on a man, and if, when you slow the work down he cools off, you are setting yourself up for a lifetime of serious spell-casting.

You've proven to yourself that you know how to do the work, that you can achieve success with the work, and that ... well, to put it bluntly, you do not want to become a full-time rootworker.

I am one of those women who will pour everything i have, in terms of working that stuff, into getting the man, and then, if i can't bring him all the way to me, i reassess: is this okay as-is, or will i not be happy? When i was single (at various times in my life, both young and middle-aged) i would toll them all in and then date them all and sort them out. The one who stuck and whom i wanted was "the one." Even then, these previous marriages failed for various reasons (and dang if i could not identify the weak point and where the failure would come from each time, but i went ahead anyway). So ...i dunno, hon, this sounds like too much work -- not in terms of doing too much spell-work, but rather in terms of how much spiritual energy you are pouring into a rather stiff and starched man who won't say "i love you."
Good point -- and yes, I've stopped doing the work and he's back to 100% being focused on his job. Too bad, really, because we're actually very compatible. Thank you for your input!! :)

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:04 am

Hello,

Just a quick question.

Is it ok to perform multiple spells on the same target at the same time?

I'm looking to do the intranquil spirit and a skull candle, to really get to them.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 am

Many practitioners use more than one way to affect their targets. I'd do a reading on the situation to see which combined methods will be most effective.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi all,

Not sure if this topic is in the right place. I am wondering if hoodoo practitioners generally stick with one type of thing for doing their work - i.e., do you usually just incense? just use powders? just use candles? Or do people generally apply all the things possible for a particular problem? Is the magic stronger if you employ multiple techniques? Or is it okay to focus on the one method that you feel the most comfortable with? So, can I simply burn a candle with fast luck oil and hope to get results?
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 pm

It really depends on what you are hoping to achieve. But,generally you'd do a divination to see what's going on and what method would work for the given situation. Sometimes, it could be as simple as dressing a candle with oils, others there might be something a little bit more involved and require a bit more effort.

If you are finding you are having a string of bad luck, you might need to do some cleansing and/or uncrossing work before the fast luck spell will have any affect.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:34 am

Hi catherinejoan,

whistler is right on that usually a divination will drive the determination of what kind of work will be done. sometimes spirit speaks and it's quite clear just going through a situation with a client what is necessary in the given condition.

often work is done in ''layers'' using candles, oils, powders and baths to build and work on conditions from a number of different angles simultaneously. sometimes the same simple work (setting a light for example) will be done a number of times in a row or by both a rootworker and their client simultaneously. keep in mind that it isn't one technique or another that's ''better'' or ''stronger'', they're each suited to specific sets of circumstances and needs.

personal affinity and success also play a role in which techniques are chosen. personally, since I'm an herbalist, I love working with curios, herbs, roots and thus do a lot of bath, oil, tea/herbal and mojo work: these are what I am good at and enjoy. others prefer working with candles and oils and others still prefer powders and incense. each can have a positive outcome just as many different clothing styles can be worn beautifully by different people, depending on their personalities and tastes.

with regards to your ''Fast Luck'' candle and results - well, the answer isn't as simple as yes or no. it depends on what your petition is, how it's worded and how likely the outcome is to begin with (how many obstacles are in the way for example). Fast Luck is also formulated for quick results but not particularly long-lasting - is that what you want? If you're going out to a bar and want to get lucky - the candle and oil would probably work fine (particularly a red penis candle!). If you want to find a long-term job with good benefits - it's probably not what you want to do to get the results: a full Steady Work Spell Kit or triple strength mojo hand would probably work better.

hopefully all this can help give you a better idea of how method is chose - but do keep in mind that it's by no means an exact science!

Blessings and success in your works.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:52 am

Okay, thank you, both whistler and aura! This gives me a better idea of the process. I shall read about divination - not sure if I have any talent in that area! Anyway, since I am very new, I guess time will tell what affinities I have. About "fast luck", I was thinking of lottery numbers - good to know that I should keep in mind the desired permanency, re one night stands etc! ;)

Plus, thanks for moving my post to the right thread! It looks like a great one, but I didn't find it before.

All the best to you,
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:31 pm

You can always check out an AIRR worker for some divination help.

For additional luck, might I suggest to have on hand some van van oil, as well. I can't say you can ever go wrong with van-van :)

Try lighting a candle annointed with fast luck or any of the oils geared towards gambling, such as lucky 13 or lady luck, on top of your lotto ticket before the draw.

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:01 pm

I am wondering as the title states if I can do a spell for the same exact thing or not. I did a love spell on someone and for the most part it has been working but the love spell is taking forever. It has been like a month since I started the love spell. So my friend who is also into spells suggested I do a 2nd love spell for the same person to make it work stronger.

Keep in mind this is a person I am in a relationship with I am simply trying to get our love to grow stronger and for this person to show me more affection and love in this relationship. My friend said not to do 2 love spells but to do a love spell on him (as in continue the one I am already doing) but do a 2nd spell for luck and just use a green candle instead of a red one. She also said on top of that I could use an orange spell for change.

I asked her if I could do 3 candles spells at the same time or will that cancel out and cause my wish to backfire? She said it should be fine. But I just need to make sure because with her she has been wrong before and the last thing I want is to fail any of my wish all because I did 3 candle spells on the same time together. I would also be keeping my wish exactly the same if I were to do this so the wish itself is not changing. Thanks in advance for the advice and help.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:19 pm

What kind of love spell are you doing? Nearly any spell can be reinforced and assisted by a candle -- even several candles, whether in a series or all at once.

Sometimes an ongoing spell can be altered or "tweaked" -- I'm thinking of honey jars in particular.

Another way to reinforce an ongoing spell is to fix the target's food with your bodily fluids or a little of the water from a spiritual bath you have taken. You can also strew powders mixed with dirt on a path where they will walk; smooth powders onto bedsheets; pour a little bathwater into grooming and laundry supplies.

No, there's no reason why you shouldn't tag-team your magic -- just make sure the spells aren't working at cross-purposes.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 pm

I've ordered several kits from LM and I know some have to be done over a period of time. While I know some spells or work are good to go together, I don't want to over-do it or run my energy too thin. So here's what I have going, please give your input!

I'm working on a break-up, reconciliation issue. Break up a couple and bring my lover back to me. I've ordered the Break-Up spell kit, as well as the Follow Me Boy Triple Strength Mojo. I've also got handfuls of oils, powders, and candles related to this topic (come to me, love me, confusion, etc). As of now, I've created a picture box with some of the oils and powders, and I annoint and light a candle for it on a periodical basis. Plan to bury it in my front yard when I'm ready to start on a spell or my mojo. I've also created my own vinegar jar that I plan on burying in a graveyard after I've worked it for a week and my break up kit gets here (just had all this anger and energy and felt the need to do SOMETHING until I got my kit). I'm also liking the idea of a Honey Jar, got the tools but haven't started one.

So how do you think I should proceed? Should I start with the Break Up Spell and work a Honey Jar? I've heard of this combo being used frequently. I was thinking a Mojo Hand took nearly a month to create, so could I work on that as well? Or should I do the Break Up Spell and make the Mojo? Or should I wait until I've completed the Break Up Spell to do anything else? From my understanding the Honey Jar doesn't take excessive amounts of time and energy (at least not compaired to a Mojo Hand), so would I be ok to work a Honey Jar along with all the other stuff? I don't know if 3 big things going on at once is a good idea or not... or maybe that's common since stuff is worked on particular days? I have TONS of time and privacy, so that won't be an issue for me to even have a couple alters set up and left undisturbed.

Also, sort of unrelated, and might seem silly, but can I incorporate saints into my work? I seemed to have developed a relationship with Saint Martha over the last several weeks, just kind of praying to her out of desperation without actually setting up an alter and stuff for her, and she has REALLY pulled through for me! Seems every time I call for her she answers. I would like to honor her and petition her along with the other work I'm doing. Not sure that I can incoroprate her into it? Perhaps set her up on the alter with an offering along with my Honey Jar? Anyone have experience using a Saint along with a spell kit or Mojo hand? Obviously, I think she would be great to work with my Follow Me Boy hand if that's an appropriate thing to do? I've never created a Mojo bag.

I'm really new to this stuff, but doing tons of reading and feeling pretty good about my beginners work. I really appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Have a reading and some magical coaching with a Member of AIRR.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You may also wish to sign up for this week's Show, but please post a shorter version. Everything that you posted could be done in one paragraph and we would love to have you on!
Here is the sign up link:

radio-show-pre-call-id-january-27th,-2013-t24003.html

Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Miss Tammie, I think you were responding to my post, if so thank you. I've never listened to the show, but when I saw on the site you had one I was very excited to tune in sometime! I believe I'll listen to a few shows and get an idea of how it goes before signing up to call in. I'll let those that are better prepared to go on air have an opportunity over me. But thank you! I'll be sure to tune in!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:13 am

sheena9210: You can always listen to a huge library of past shows by searching for Lucky Mojo in iTunes podcasts. That way you will be more familiar with how they generally go. Best of luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm

I am planning to perform a few love spells.

First, I want to perform a Come to Me Spell to bring my target and I closer; we're barely talking right now. Also, I'll be using loadstones, and a honey jar in the background.

Second, I want to perform a Love Me Spell to help her love me. I want to turn our friendship into a love relationship. I'll still be performing my honey jar.

Then, I want to light a 7-day Follow Me Girl Vigil Candle to have her become obsessed with me.

Question: I know these spells take 7 days. Would it be OK to to perform these spells right after one another? Or should I wait a certain amount of time before starting the next spell?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Spell timing is a personal preference. To answer your question yes you can.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AnaisaP

Unread post by AnaisaP » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Hello!

I want some opinions on this. I want to break up 2 people for good. 2 weeks ago I started a vinegar jar, but I stopped working it as I noticed Holy Week was nearby. I don't know if anyone shares the same belief but while growing up I was "taught" or always heard that spells are best to be left alone during those days. As holy week went by I began to feel insecure about the jar I had made, because I was no longer empowering it or working with it.

I DISLIKE feeling insecure, I know that when it comes to spells the intention has to be very clear without doubts. This is why I decided to do a new vinegar jar as soon as those "holy" days were over. I still haven't disposed the old vinegar jar, but I don't add any power to it nor attention.

I was looking at some products here on LM and I would like to set up a break up candle as I work with the vinegar jar as well. Should I wait some time or would it be okay to hit my "goal" with different instruments?

Will energies crash in between if I do bottle spell and candle spell at once?

I also thought of doing the frying pan spell I saw in some old posts to cause fighting. This would mean 3 spells at once 1.Vinegar Jar, 2.LM Break up candle, and 3. Frying pan.

Don't know if I have to leave some time in between or if I can work spells out at the same time. My senses tell me it's fine since I'm empowering one same goal from different directions, but that could just be me trying to be as optimistic as possible. Hehe...

Please I would love some clarifying on this.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 am

If you can keep track of three well-designed spells at once, that's a point in favor of your doing that much work.

I am something of a minimalist. Sometimes I like an elaborate spell, but only one. If it works, I stick with it. If it's looking feeble, I'll either add things to it or start another spell in conjunction with it.

If a whole arsenal of spells, or one anti-aircraft-cannon of a spell, isn't bringing results, it may be that your target is thoroughly protected or your work is not as justified as you thought.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

LeChatNoir

Unread post by LeChatNoir » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

"If a whole arsenal of spells, or one anti-aircraft-cannon of a spell, isn't bringing results, it may be that your target is thoroughly protected or your work is not as justified as you thought."

Oh, Miss Michaele, if only people realized that! I so badly want to mail or tape that one sentence to the window of the person who has been trying to hassle me for a few years now :lol:

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:27 am

Hello all,

I have a question,
I purchased a LOVE ME SPELL KIT to use on my target. I'm also preparing a LOVE HONEY JAR for us to keep on my alter long term.
Will they interfere with one another? Should i allow the spell period to finish before i start the honey jar?

Thank you so much :-)
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:24 pm

No, they will not interfere with each other as you are using them towards the same goal. This is just adding to your energy of your work. Now if you were using a lets say love me spell kit and clear and cut that would be counterproductive.

You can do both spells at the same time. HOWEVER, if you are new to this work and/or you get exhausted easily by performing multiple spells at one time. I would start with one (doesn't matter which one) and then let yourself rest for a week, and then perform the next one. Or if you work with the moon cycle...perform one during this waxing moon, and wait for the next moon cycle to perform the next one. But nothing wrong with starting with the spell kit and do the honey jar kit to further back up the work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 am

[quote="starsinthesky7"]No, they will not interfere with each other as you are using them towards the same goal. This is just adding to your energy of your work. Now if you were using a lets say love me spell kit and clear and cut that would be counterproductive.

ok great! Thank you very much for your advice Starsinthesky.
So when I do the hair knotting for the Honey Jar, because his hair is extremely short, I tied my hair around his, is this ok? to be safe i put one across the other strand in there as well :)
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:30 am

Hello All!

This may be an ethics question, or just maybe one on preferred methods, but it seemed most appropriate here. I'd be very interested in hearing folks' perspectives.

Let's say you have a few different issues you need to do conjure for; like, looking for a new job, and maybe a new relationship, at the same time. Or, you have a meddlesome co-worker you need to wall off and you also are doing healing for a relative. You know, the times in life when you have many "irons in the fire" at the same time, and need to tend to them all.

Do any of you prefer and get better results doing simultaneous workings for all issues? Do you find it more effective to prioritize and hit one at a time? Or is trying to fold all goals into one big working goal the most effective way for any of you? And, well... is any of these ways to handle multiple goals just better?

I'd love to hear different points of view on this; ya know, sometimes you just have lots of goals at once, like many classes in a semester, that all need your attention; hearing from anyone on how they handle "multitasking" would be helpful and interesting for me. Thanks much!

Murphy

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 am

You can dress 6 inch candles for each spell and burn them on the appropriate day of the week. For example, your job work could be on Wednesday, healing on Sunday, dealing the co-worker on Saturday, and love work on Friday.

spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... fac48cc6ca
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Even if I have several jobs going at the same time, I work on each one, separately. I may have to do several, one after the other, but each one is treated as a unique operation. If I'm doing client work, order of operation is usually determined by first-in-first-out. If one person needs more than one thing done, order is determined by priority, as determined by divination, or just good sense (no sense worrying about your love life, if your about to go to jail, or get evicted, etc).

There are, of course, exceptions, and, as always, your mileage may vary.
Two-Headed Doctor

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Doctor Hob wrote:If one person needs more than one thing done, order is determined by priority, as determined by divination, or just good sense (no sense worrying about your love life, if your about to go to jail, or get evicted, etc).
I'm with you, Dr. Hob. Sometimes you get (for instance) a client who presents with a reconciliation case that turns out to be a months-long healing project for the ex.

In such cases, when the signs are good, I plunge into the healing work with zest and vigor. The love work can wait. (Sometimes, though, I allow the client to do a little bit of love work alongside my healing work.)

Miss Michaele

hopingprayer1223

Unread post by hopingprayer1223 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Well my situation is a bit different...I want to stop someone from causing me problems potentially...so I froze what I want to stop...I also did a honey jar on them specifically so that they would be nice and sympathetic howver I spoke to them the other day and they were kind of short with me...shoukd u eliminate the honey jar and do something else to sway them?

Thanks

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Results can take time, just keep on putting faith into your work, and be patient for results.

If the Honey Jar still doesn't seem to be getting you anywhere after some good time, you may want to consider going instead to Compelling, Influence, and Controlling work. Different targets needs different approaches. A Honey Jar can do wonders on one person, but have no affect on another.

Knowing when to have soft hands and heavy hands is part of the Conjure Work.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:09 am

So, a freezer spell and a honey jar -- but that's all we know, so it's difficult to pick out any errors you might have made. (Like the client I read for years ago who was told, not by me, to burn a BLACK candle to prevent his wife from divorcing him!)

We also don't know much about this person you're working on -- "a little short" might be an improvement over "went off on me and tried to get me fired."

If you don't want to tell your business in public (because we all need our privacy), your best bet is to schedule a reading with one of the straight-up, kindly, gifted folks at AIRR.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

hopingprayer1223

Unread post by hopingprayer1223 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:27 am

I'm sorry for being so vague...what I attempted and what I want to do is...freeze out any negative intention this person has towards me but I also want them to be sympathetic to my situation and not have negative feelings towards me....I do not know this person...only deal with them via phone ir mail.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:43 am

A freezer spell does not freeze. "intentions." It freezes people out of your life or put of the life of someone se.

I would concentrate on the honey jar more than the freezer spell for this case. Sounds like the most benefit will come from sweetening them to you, not from freezing them.
Joseph Magnuson

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Reinforce the honey jar by dressing your phone and computer with Peace Water and (if it's a boss or coworker) Boss Fix.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:37 am

Would it be acceptable to cast more than one spell on one person?
Is it possible to "overkill" or burn out the work already done?
Would more work be more effective? And can you use materials/curios used on the same person from different spells?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am

Hi Addi123: I think that answers to your questions are yes and yes. It is okay to do more than one working on person and it can be too much too. It really depends on the situation, the working, and the circumstances. I would recommend that you get a reading in order to see how the working is already going and get advice on what else you might be able to do to help to fuel the process. As you are probably already aware there are many amazing readers through AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Best of Luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:55 am

Hi,
Is it possible to do two or more candle spells at the same time?
I'm currently lighting a simple red cande love spell. I have an unfinished white healing candle spell, can I light it also? If yes, can I light it in the same room or should I light it in another room, like the bathroom or something? Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:09 am

MoonStarSun,

Read this thread (into which your post was merged) for answers to this and similar questions -- and also read the thread on altars for information on preferences with respect to the relative placement of spells within the home or on the altar. It is here:

Altars Questions and Ansers
altars-questions-and-answers-t124.html
catherine yronwode

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 am

You can definitely work several candle spells together. If they are different spells that are not related to the same situation, like a love spell for yourself, and healing spell, you can certainly work them at the same time, on the same spot/altar. No problem. Heck, that even makes sense, because if you are healthy, one it typically happy, and being happy tends to help attract and draw love into your life, as people tend to love being around happy people.

Generally unless the spells are inimical to each other on the same purpose (for example you are doing a hot foot spell and a come to me spell on the same person in their relation to you, which honestly, why would you do that?) then they will work just fine.

in previous posts in this thread, there is the mention of working a break up spell to break up outside lover from your lover, and then a reconciliation spell to help reunite you and your lover. That is a method that makes sense and totally two spells done at the same time.

I often do candle spells every day. When I first started, I was often doing three candles at once, as I wanted to learn as much as I can and look at their interactions, and also just experiment, practice and observe. Often times they're spells were related, for example a three red candles, working on love, but one for making me more alluring, another one to arouse passion, and the third to promote sexual performance.

I then came up with burning three different colors, but often related by goal. For example, with money drawing, a white candle to find new sources of money, a yellow candle to draw and attract new customers, and a green candle to increase current investments.

Recently I did a combination for Peace and calm in my life, bringing prophetic dreams, and wisdom.

The only interval I recommend for spells, is to take days off for religious observance. For example taking a break from candle work (not lighting new ones) on Sundays or the Sabbath, as that is the Lord's day, and the day of rest. Or on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and other days of religious importance in the liturgical year. If you do light candles on that day, I recommend making them devotional candles, to express your thanks and gratitude for blessings that you have received, and not as working candles for achieving certain ends.

Friend of Oshun

Unread post by Friend of Oshun » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:31 am

I have just done a spell to clear all negativity and open the roads to success. I have already began to see the results of this happening even before my candle went out! I am very happy :D . However, the moon is still waning, so I was thinking about doing it again until the moon is new and then I have a prosperity spell that I will do. Do you think this is a good idea :idea: ? Or should I rest for a bit and give the spell time to take its course :geek: ?

Thanks in advance for all of your input.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:11 am

Good Morning, Friend of Oshun,
Do what's in your heart. If you feel compelled to do something (or not to do something), it is most likely spirit advising you.
And, so very happy that your spell is working already!! That's wonderful news! Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 am

Are you using Road Opener or Van Van?

You said the intent of your last spell was to remove negativity for opening the path to success. If I were to do another road opening spell, I'd fine-tune my petition a little. I'd ask for the right opportunities, positive attention from the right people, drawing in the right circumstances, etc... As in, not just "an open path to success", but "I'm walking on this open path already. Everything's clear and bright and I'm receiving it all!" See?
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Working by the moon is traditional in hoodoo, but so is working by the clock. If you don't want to wait to do your Attraction work, you can start the work at an hour of the day when the clock hands are going UP to draw things to you.
For example, let's say you want to start the work in the morning. From, say, 10 to 10:30 the clock hands are going DOWN. From 10:31 to 10:59 the hands are going UP. Start your work around 10:35AM and complete it by 11AM. Some workers like to work like this when they don't have time to wait for the moon to change phases. But again, work how you feel is right to you :)
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”