Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

blackstar1978
Heal Past Pain, Remove Blockagess, Open Roads to Love

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Hello, all! I'll keep this (relatively) short and sweet.

I met BA in 2005. However, since my timing is just grand, I got to him a bit after he'd been screwed over by an older woman who dismissed his ardour and pretty much scared the snot of out his sensitive, Cancerian self. He fell for me, and I for him, but then pulled the "friend" card. I walked away. He chased me down and couldn't do without me. We fell for each other again. He then pushed me away by saying that he was going to seek a casual sex friendship with another woman. Disgusted, I walked.

Fast forward to now...5-6 years later. I meet up with him in NYC. It's high noon for romance, things are great, the feelings are there, the deep bond is there. He takes care of me and my friends...takes us someplace "romantic," hangs out Friday and Saturday nights with me. We go to his place and are physical (no sex, just wonderful kissing, cuddling, and sleeping while holding hands).

This time, I look past it to the core of him; after all, actions speak louder than words, and his actions are completely FOR me. I finally figure out the first bit of truth when, after a letter (dressed wtih Drawing Oil and vaginal fluids) where I requested starting off getting to know each other again slowly, then seeing where life takes us. I say nothing about a relationship. NOTHING.

Well! After he "friends" me again (I hate that dang word), I write him a gracious reply saying that friendship would be fine for now, and that I was pleased to have him back in my life. I try texting him to start a conversation (about 4-6 in total). I get flirtation back, but his replies take a long time...like, over 10 hours. I finally jokingly say to him, "One-sided conversations make me sad. :("

He replies, "Sorry, been working a lot lately. You know, you're kinda making me feel like we're in a relationship." I let him have it, I was so mad! I'd tried so hard to keep things light, and hadn't asked for anything like that. I like the respect of a response, even if you're a friend. He then replied that he thought I was mad, and explained his schedule and whereabouts in 4 lengthy texts. We shared feelings. I apologized for seeming pushy (?), and decided to leave him be for a bit.

It wasn't till I'd cooled down that I realized he was projecting his true feelings onto me - that HE wants a relationship, can't get the desire out of his heart, and feels anger/fear about it, so he represses and externalizes his emotions. Fine. Then, I remembered that this one ex was probably the last woman he'd been intensely attentive and loving towards, and things fell together. He doesn't want to be in the position of being hurt again, so he's instantly going to friend-zone me because I trigger those affectionate, intense feelings and longings.

I'm thinking of attacking this from two angles: something to help him allow healing/forgiveness/releasing of past wounds, and a spell to get him to come clean about his feelings for me so that we can move forward. I have none of his hairs, so a honey jar won't work. I do have access to pics from Facebook. Any ideas? It's not really a reconciliation, more of an opening up and truth-telling, so I'm at a little of a loss.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: His old pain is keeping us apart!

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:45 am

My first recommendation would be that you get a reading on this situation to confirm your own feelings and intuition about it. "let's be friends but hold hands" relationships are often complicated and nuanced.
As far as work goes-I recommend cut and clear in combination with healing oil for helping him sever and heal from past pain:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

To get him to come "clean" he first needs to see his true feelings for you clearly so I would recommend clarity and wisdom work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Then you want him to communicate that to you for that I like:
Road Opener:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Van Van:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Ganesha:
http://www.luckymojo.com/ganesha.html
Mercury:
http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 am

Thanks, Miss Bri. You pretty much read my mind. I was thinking along just the same lines, with many of the same items. :)

I had a reading right after I saw BA from a reader that I've gone to for years. I hadn't even mentioned him, and she read a very deep, intense, long-lasting romance happening for me. I told her about our last meeting, and she said, "Oh, yes, that's definitely it. It's a good one." Yay.

I'm also going to simply pray for his healing. No matter if he ends up with me or not, he's too good of a man to suffer like this, and to not be able to accept love from someone...even if it isn't me. I'll also post on CSL so that I get some spiritual backup to that effect.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:37 am

In addition to the sage advice of the incredibly lovely and talented Miss Bri, I recommend that you add High John the Conqueror and/or Crucible of Courage to the mix--preferably both--when doing the healing and clarity work on him.

Why? Well, first these products seriously rock. :D Second, Cancers are prone to tenacious emotional attachments sometimes even when they are harmful and can hold on to emotional things forever (and ever) and sometimes need a good swift (but gentle) push to get past things. Think of them as clutching a security blanket even though the blanket itself may be dirty and tattered. I know this has been mentioned a time or two in the LM Rootwork hour and I can attest to this personally. I'm a Cancer and the daughter of a Cancer. I've used both on myself when I need to get past my emotional reactions and prejudices.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 am

Yes Duchess! Awesome suggestions! I love crucible of courage and HJC-sometimes we grow so accustomed to old fears, wounds, and the habit of dwelling on them that we feel like we might lose a part of ourselves if/when we finally let them go-courage for that is absolutely essential--good call!
Blessings,
Bri

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:17 am

Thank you so much, Duchess. Now, my next question...can someone give me some pointers about casting for someone, or for two other parties, I should say? I don't want to do a Cut and Clear spell, only to find that I cut myself out of the picture instead! I'd want to just be the facilitator for that stage of things.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:25 pm

I'm not quite clear on what you are asking? I don;t think you can accidentally cut yourself out of the picture! will you be working for them with their knowledge? Will they be present for the work? Is it long distance, or are they close by? Will you be doing this work without their knowledge to Cut and Clear two people apart?

You would just go ahead and do the cut and clear spell with the intention of Cutting and Clearing of one party from the other. Do not include yourself in this work at all. Use a surrogate or stand-in of the people perhaps, using a doll baby if you have to.

I humbly suggest having a "sit-down" with a skilled worker to do a quick walk-through of how you would go about doing this work for others. It will direct you, as well as put your mind at ease about anything "backfiring" on you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:will you be working for them with their knowledge?

No, these two people are already broken up. I'm dealing with the issue of residual pain and the man acting towards me in the present from a place of that past hurt. That's why I figured it may be best to simply pray for his healing and clarity, no matter what the outcome.

Will they be present for the work? Is it long distance, or are they close by?

Long distance.

Will you be doing this work without their knowledge to Cut and Clear two people apart?

They no longer have an active relationship - she dumped him years ago (quite spectacularly and callously, it seems). I'm not doing breakup work to kill an existing, physical relationship. That's why I was thinking prayer might be an ethically-safe bet, no matter what the outcome. It could also be that I should more work on strenthening his feelings for me so that they surmount any of the old crap that is still polluting his heart, rather than working on him.

You would just go ahead and do the cut and clear spell with the intention of Cutting and Clearing of one party from the other. Do not include yourself in this work at all. Use a surrogate or stand-in of the people perhaps, using a doll baby if you have to.

Ah, okay. So, be a neutral third party. I understand.

I humbly suggest having a "sit-down" with a skilled worker to do a quick walk-through of how you would go about doing this work for others. It will direct you, as well as put your mind at ease about anything "backfiring" on you.

That's a great idea that I would LOVE to do, but financially, that's not a possibility right now. I can afford supplies, but not much else.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:38 pm

I have to chime in here because Joseph gave you really good advice-for $30 you can get a half hour reading or magical coaching session with cat herself. For $60 you can get an HOUR of magical coaching from cat herself-and there are other AIRR members with the same rates! I cannot tell you how many times I have talked to clients who thought that they should proceed one way with a situation and then when we checked the cards and checked in with the spirits a much better way was revealed. They paid money upfront to get advice but they saved money in getting exactly the supplies that would be of most benefit to them.
Just my .02
Blessings,
Bri

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:07 pm

blackstar1978: Thank you for answering those questions and addressing my concerns. It sounds like you have a better grip on this. Good luck with your work!

Miss Bri: Agreed. That is good advice for new and old.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:59 pm

My prayer is up! I posted under "J." If you have two minutes, could you say a prayer for us both? Thanks.

Thank you for your responses. I'm very grateful!

Attractingwealth7

Healing his heart and mind

Unread post by Attractingwealth7 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:16 am

Hello All,

My boyfriend and I just got back together and everything is going great and I want to keep it that way! I've been working a honey jar on us for a while even when we were broken up. I use reconlicion oil, stay with me oil and love me oil.... I also sometimes add healing oil and fast luck oil. I do this because my boyfriend has made mention to me that he is emotionally hurt due to past fights and things that have happened while we where broken up but he assures me that he wants our relationship to work.

My question is does anyone have any suggestion about what to do in order to speed up the healing process for him? and/or any other ideas on how to heal him completely from the past hurt? and how long should I do this?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Healing his heart and mind

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:11 am

Use Healing oil and bath crystals, and ask Archangel Zadkiel, the angel of emotional healing, to help him. (Healing products have a picture of an angel on the label.)
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

eagerbeaver88

uncross love block

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 pm

What is the best way to uncross your love life? Seems my ex has crossed me so thay i will not be with anyone else?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: uncross love block

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm

For love uncrossing I suggest a mix of Rue, Rose Petals, and Violet Leaves brewed into a tea which you bathe yourself with.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

parfait1

help my boyfriend to let go of our past mistakes

Unread post by parfait1 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 pm

I have had a couple of readings to clarify that there is hope of my boyfriend and I letting go of past mistakes and moving forward with our future together. I have been working a honey jar complete with sexual fluids as well as having candles set by the MISC and prayers by the CSL.

I have been rotating love me and reconciliation candles that are being set for me, however one thing I have noticed is my boyfriend will always bring up past issues in our relationship and not let them go.

Are there any other candles I can employ to help with this other then what I am already using to help out with him letting go of the past?

After reading the board I could not find anything that addressed this in particular. Any advice would be great! Thanks 8-)

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: letting go of the past

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Hello Parfait1,
If only we could change a persons thoughts..... humm, well i have found through my studies and experience that the mind (thoughts) can be influenced by using a good old skull candle dressed in the appropriate herbs and oils for the specific intent. For example- Love me, Do as I say ect.

We can work with the skulls when the target is asleep, speaking to his or her mind instructing the target on what we want them to think or do. For example ( You will let the past mistakes go never to mention again and will only focus on our beautiful loving present and future). Make sure that you have a tag-lock (personal item) to connect the target to the skull.

You can carve a small hole in the bottom of the candle to place the tag-lock inside the candle. Always keep a eye on the candle for safety purposes and light it on or in the appropriate dish and dispose the remains at the crossroads when done. You can do this over a period of time by leaving it lit for 15mins a night until it is complete.

You can find all needed supply items at the Lucky Mojo Curio co. I wish u much success and many blessings. Stay Encouraged :D
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

parfait1

Re: help my boyfriend to let go of our past mistakes

Unread post by parfait1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Thank you for the information I will have to try the skull candle. Now with the skull do you stuff the
Herbs inside the hollowing that you make or surround the candle with herbs on the plate?

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: help my boyfriend to let go of our past mistakes

Unread post by Lady Muse » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 am

Hello Parfait1,
You can make a powder with the herbs and roll the candle in it:) If you like you can put the oil on the candle or drop a few drops in the powder prior to rolling the candle in it. Now make sure you keep a eye on that candle because with the personal concerns in the bottom its going to burn too when it gets to that point. So make sure it is in a fire proof dish ( safety first). ;)
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

PeterParker

Removing Old Emotional Energies Fron Love Target

Unread post by PeterParker » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 am

Hi All,

Happy holidays and many blessings.

I got a reading and upon advice did perforn love work and light setting (Come To Me) on a particular female love interest for long term relationship. Closer contact such as emails, phone numbers and conversations ensued however, she now explains that she is very busy while involved in family afairs and has somewhat been withdrawn, this although we still maintain a cordial friendship and chat occassionally.

Information from a friend of my love interest made me aware of past relationship issues which had made her bitter.

Interpretation of candle wax and smoke marks from light setting reveal old emotional energies which needs to be moved out before my wishes may be met.

I thought of Cut & Clear but now understand that this has to be done by the subject and no someone else.

Plaese advise on other possibilities in removing emotional barriers.

whistler2

Re: Removing Old Emotional Energies Fron Love Target

Unread post by whistler2 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:02 pm

There has been posts of cut and clear being used on people other than themselves, in such a way like making a list of attributes for the other person which you'd wish to have removed, so I wouldn't necessarily discount it's usage.

However, you could go with some products like healing, road opener and perhaps crucible of courage or rose of the crucifixion to help her get over her fears and anxieties. Also get a honey jar started on her as well. But above all, be patient. Treat this like she has been in an accident and needs to learn to walk again before she can run with you.

ashliew

Deeply Depressed and Need some help Love Related

Unread post by ashliew » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:35 pm

I met this guy about 3 or 4 years ago who I feel in love with immediately. I had multiple visions of him before we met and I did manifest him. He was everything I wanted except he was not emotionally available and he lived far so not physically available either basically. We have seen each other a few times and spent a little time together but not much at all.

I pursued him all the way in the beginning. He said he wasn't looking for a relationship at the time if I remember correctly. He ended up dating another girl a few months later. I didn't tell him how I felt until after I found out he was in a relationship because I was scared. He said that he felt something when we met but he was in a relationship so I left it alone. At this time we only knew each other a few months but I swore I was in love so it really hurt when I found out about her. I stayed friends with him and he would flirt with me and say things to me so I knew he liked me but he didn't mention he was still in a relationship. He would say things like well "you know where we are headed..." so I thought it was going to happen for us but he claims it was the distance - whatever lol so anyway a year and a half after we have had this phone relationship he tells me he is still in love with his ex! I had noooo idea and that hurt like hell.

I had decided I was going to move on and stopped talking to him for months at a time. I even tired to date someone else that didn't work out. I stupidly decided to call him one day out of the blue after me and the other guy ended it and he invited me to his house after we started talking again. Even though we made it clear that we would be intimate during this trip he failed to tell me he was in a relationship still! He also thought I was still talking to the other guy as well. He had no issue with this and it actually really hurt me but I stayed. I had took a train 3 hours to go and see him!

So yes we had a good time and yes we had sex. He always told me that it wasn't serious with her but I believe she thought so. It came out later that he basically was dating her like "in the meantime" while he was STILL trying to get over his ex. He said the sex was beautiful and I don't feel he just wanted me for sex. I even saw angel lights of my angel Michael. My angels where around me a lot at this time since I just got out of the hospital and was healing actually.

I told him I love him when he was holding me one of the nights I was there but he said " I have love for you too" not I love you :( The night I left he also told this girl we met waiting for the train that he was still in love with his ex. My hurt just stopped. He didn't even think about it before it was said.

This guy does not initiate contact with me at all - thinks it not important or some bullshit. I had to call him when I got home. I was upset because I thought it was special. he treated me really well and tended to my health except those few things he did.

I do actually think he cares but I don't think he loves me or is in love at this point
I feel like we were meant to be together but his issues are clouding things for him

Now at this point we still live far from each other and both have money troubles.
i hate being a way from him but I am not sure he feels the same.

i confronted him with my feelings a few months after we spent time together and he told me he wants to be with me forever all the sudden. i am not sure if he means it though. he told me "If I lose weight !!!!" He didn't mean it like that it was about my health but how do i know if hes serious???

my whole heart is into this
whenever i call he hardly ever answers or returns my calls
he says he is trying to get his life together and money right which is kinda true but hes ignoring me and it actually hurts me not to have any consistent contact with him and he doesn't get why
as far as i know he is still in a relationship and says he is finally over his ex but i think he is lying to get me to stay its hard to tell

All of the stuff in the beginning that i thought he was lying about and when i thought was rejection turned out not to be

we do have a lot of chemistry and connection but I am scared to move forward with these obstacles
they would usually be deal breakers for me

I can't afford to get a reading anytime soon and I do my own readings and spiritual work.
He is obviously putting me off until he gets things together but who knows how long that could take.
I also feel some resistance issues from him related to his past like hes still guarding his heart a bit not sure.

I am an eclectic witch and i do use hoodoo.

The other night I burned a st jude candle for all my issues and I had a few honey jars on my altar - one for my love and one for my family issues

I also had a guardian angel candle on there for protection and comfort - this was a glass encased candle and it blew out a few times and burned black at the top.

I was going to continue my work for a few days but I am not sure if I should.
He is so important to me and he says he wants a relationship with me. I think I had actually did a bit of candle work for him to see the truth at that time.

I can't afford a reading at all but maybe I can afford a few products if I scrape my money together. Not sure as i have yet to purchase from the store.

any advice or recommendations are appreciated.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Deeply Depressed and Need some help Love Related

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

This man is blowing hot and cold because he's trying to avoid both commitment and your tears. He's got his pockets full of lady candy and that's all he wants.

Do a Cut and Clear on him -- the spell with the two candles, because you end up with a packet full of flower petals and a description of your ACTUAL Mr. Right.
I believe you did manifest him -- which only shows you have some power. You didn't get Mr. Right this time; next time you'll do better.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ashliew

Unread post by ashliew » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 am

Thank you miss m was not sure what you meant by a packet full of rose petals and a description of my mr right. I looked it over a bit. The flowers are part of the ingredients right and does the description come to me in my thoughts or something?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:04 am

Read over the spell description a few more times, paying attention to the details. Part of the Cut and Clear is to define the characteristics you want in your ideal man.
Two-Headed Doctor

ShivneelSingh
Spells to Remove Obstacles and Blocks to Open Roads to Love

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi, I'm doing a Return to Me and Reconciliation. The problem is that the deviation on the candle is saying that there are a lot of obstacles, delays, and distractions interfering.

Has anyone else encountered these issues? What could I do to get rid of these problems and have her successfully Return to Me?

Would Clarity help since there is haziness throughout the vigil glass?

Charisma

Re: Want to Get Rid of Obstacles, Delays, and Distractions

Unread post by Charisma » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 am

I have this same problem. Wish I had an answer for you ShivnelSingh.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Try doing some Road Opening Work. That may get those obstacles reading to move.

CAN-MIS-ROAD
Road Opener Candle, Set on Our Altar
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:54 pm

I think I have burned a total of 5 Road Openers and now I'm working a serious of Uncrossing & then Cast off Evil.

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 am

I never thought of Road Opener, thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to order it ASAP.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm

I agree with the road opener recommendation overall. HOWEVER, you need to find out what is delaying, or causing obstacles. You may need to do more than just road opener.

I would recommend that you get a reading to see what is going on. It may be you delaying your own work, an interfering person, or you may just may not be meant to come together at this time. OR you may need someone more skillful for that extra oomph OR you may be overthinking and need to do something else.

But a good rule of them is to do road opening work before doing any spell. Its awesome to have a clean slate or clear road based upon how it burns of course.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote: I would recommend that you get a reading to see what is going on....
A great suggestion! You can find a reader from either of these sites:

http://www.rootworkers.com
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
AIRR Member

Skyloverr
Spells to Help Lover Heal So We Can Move Forward

Unread post by Skyloverr » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Hello everyone! I'm skyloverr and I'm new and in need for some help/advice. I've read some
Previous topics in this forum and some come similar to my situation, but not in the way that could help me. A few months ago, I broke up with my long term partner in early february. He was just too busy with work and had a lot of pressure from his parents to support them and I thought having a gf would be too much. At the time I was living in a trailer on his property. A week later I started casually dating this guy and brought him to my trailer. Stupid I know, I was not thinking clearly and I wish with all of my being that I can take it back. Well my ex came back to me a week later, crying and begging me to come back. he told me that he had everything figured out and wanted me to be his wife in the sometime near future. So I left the man that I was seeing to be with him. We have built our romance again and are taking things differently so the same thing doesn't happen as before. The only problem is that he feels so hurt and betrayed that I was with that guy that we can't move forward. It kills me to know how much I have hurt him. Is there a specific spell or spell kit that I can use to help him heal from this pain so we can finally be together again?
Love is given freely, without expectations.

Skyloverr
Re: Spells to help lover heal so we can move forward

Unread post by Skyloverr » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Update!! So a few days ago he told me that he loved me and wanted to be with
Me but doesn't want to get into another relationship with me again anytime
Soon. That was 2 days ago and we've had no contact at all. I was going to burn a clarity, road opener, uncrossing and healing. After I was going to burn a return to me, reconciliation, come to me and love me. I was going to use these candles as a backup for a honey jar, reconciliation spell kit along with a red skull candle spell. What are your guys' thoughts on this? I did a reading that said with work we can be together, but do you think these combinations are good ones to use to get him back?
Love is given freely, without expectations.

BillEldridge

Removing Obstacles in the way of love?

Unread post by BillEldridge » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi, folks. Sorry if there's already a topic for this, I'm not sure viz a viz the forum etiquette yet. However, this is a pressing issue.

BACKGROUND:
I have a significant other, but it's a long-distance relationship. We met online; actually, to be blunt, we met on a website catering to people with...'special interests'; let's just say she wears the pants in the relationship. After we got to talking, we developed a genuine friendship, and then a love, and so on and so forth. We were both planning on moving into the SF Bay Area, me for work at the start of summer and her for school in the fall. I love her, and I believe she loves me. We communicate primarily through instant messenger because her phone bill is oppressively high, but we also email, vid call, etc. We've been friendly since late Jan/early February, been 'together' by mutual consent since March.

But I haven't heard from her since April 1. Which is odd, because we normally talk daily, for hours at a time. I'm sufficiently confident I haven't done something wrong, since the last thing I had from her on the day in question was: "I love you so much. " At which point she logged off to get some sleep, and I've had nothing since. And no, you wags in the audience, her statement wasn't an April Fools joke, she'd told me she loved me daily for the past four weeks.

Now, there are two major possibilities for the lack of communication: One, she is having some problems with her tech, which is perfectly possible - her computer is 5 years old. Two, she's somewhere she can't get at the internet easily; unfortunately, I know of a good reason she would be in such a place, which I can't reveal here for privacy reasons, beyond "something very bad happened" requiring her to stay with her grandmother for a while.

MY QUESTION:
What I would like is a spell to remove whatever barriers are preventing her from contacting me. However, I'm not sure how I'd do that given I don't know what said obstacles are, etc. I've prayed pretty hard for it, and will continue to do so, but as St. Agustine said: "Pray as if everything depended on God, and work as if everything depended on you."

Charisma

Reconciliation & Spiritual Obstacles

Unread post by Charisma » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 am

Uncrossing candle for Reconciliation Candle report came back stating any Spiritual Obstacles will be removed. Can someone give me an elaboration of spiritual obstacles. I consider a generational curse as spiritual obstacle but want other examples so I can have a idea of ones that may have been at play, also could I consider mid life crisis as spiritual. I had recent great reading so I know it was confirmation that these obstacles are going away.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation & Spiritual Obstacles

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Spiritual obstacles come in different forms. Personally, I consider pride, selfishness, frustration, even addictions ... things of this nature but again these are my personal considerations. To be more on point, I would call and ask for the exact answer. Your reader may have seen other 'spiritual obstacles.'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Removing Obstacles in the way of love?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Here are some threads that discussed your question.

Road opener to reconcile lovers? road-opener-t3542.html
Remove obstacles to reconciliation remove-obstacles-to-reconciliation-t10152.html
If you feel that your love life is Jinxed/Uncrossed http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Charisma

Re: Spells to Remove Obstacles and Blocks to Open Roads to Love

Unread post by Charisma » Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 am

Thanks Jwmcclin for your reply :)

janie913

Obstacles and Interferences

Unread post by janie913 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:11 pm

I had ordered some candles and as results, there are some obstacles and interferences in the way. What could be suggested to remove those and have things work my way? :(

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Obstacles and Interferences

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 pm

janie913 wrote:I had ordered some candles and as results, there are some obstacles and interferences in the way. What could be suggested to remove those and have things work my way? :(
Road Opener Products are a good place to start! Orange candles with Road Opener oil, and then add a little bit of another condition oil for the specific trouble. For instance Reconciliation Oil and Road Opener when trying to get back in the good place with someone.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 08, 2013 3:05 pm

You might want to do some divination, too -- to see if you have enemies, or at least a competitor, who is trying to thwart you.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed May 08, 2013 5:56 pm

MissMichaele wrote:You might want to do some divination, too -- to see if you have enemies, or at least a competitor, who is trying to thwart you.
A great suggestion!

You are sure to find a great reader at either of these sites:

http://www.rootworkers.com
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
AIRR Member

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Thank you both

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Thu May 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Great question janie913.

My candles have been having distractions AND dead bugs recently.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Thank you Believe..
---------
how do you prevent someone from interfering with the work?

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:14 am

Continue to stay focused and burn candles. Attack from a different angle, perhaps?
Talk to an reader from AIRR, it is a good idea to get some backup when times are tough.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 9:35 am

Great advise, Good Luck and Blessings.

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Sun May 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Thank you :D
------
Do the rootworkers only do phone consultations and readings? I am at a place where it's not really private

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun May 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Many do email readings. With an email, you can save it and refer to it as needed.

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Thank you Mama Micki.

MissM
Newly Registered

Unread post by MissM » Fri May 17, 2013 10:15 am

Please offer your advice. I have been seeing a guy off and on for 2 years (we met 3 years ago) and our relationship is primarily sexual but I want more. People can see and comment on our chemistry. We have amazing sexual chemistry, otherworldly even, but never seem to be on the same page at the same time. I believe he may be a soulmate. When one is ready, the other is not. I feel like he has kept me at arms length for quite a while now and would like to have much more nonsexual time. But, with that said, if there is no chance for a future for us, I would like to know. And I need to get rid of my current boyfriend, nicely, calmly, and quietly as I do not wish to hurt him in any way. We are just too different. Please help!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri May 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi MissM,

To get rid of your current boyfriend nicely, you can work with Separation products: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

To know if there is a future with your ''on again off again'' guy, a reading is probably the best idea. Any of the fine members at AIRR are reliable and ethical. They'll give it to you like it is, not necessarily like you want to hear it. They are also all talented rootworkers who can suggest the best course of magical action for you to take if you specify that request to them. But rootwork or no, it will help provide you with a measure of clarity and insight into the situation.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

newroots

Really complex romance situation

Unread post by newroots » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm not sure where to start, but I'll begin here.

I have dated someone for two years, long distance. We were extremely close. We know all there is to know about each other and more. We would talk about things like marriage and other things. At times he would possibly be a bit apprehensive, but it would not matter in the long run. During one of our old conversations, he told me he felt that he was already married to me in his own mind.

Things started falling apart. Partially it was my fault, I will admit, but we both realized that our personal issues were getting in the way of our relationship. He unexpectedly left me out of nowhere.

I honestly think this may have been the work of some sort of hex. I understand that sometimes things fall apart, but too many things happened at once for it to be a coincidence.

1. He was having issues sexually that were outside of his control. We had an extremely sexual relationship. For it to suddenly fail makes no sense. He took it way to hard and it destroyed his confidence.
2. I was informed through a mutual friend that less than a week before our breakup, he was going to go to therapy for his problems, because he "was afraid of losing me." He broke up with me a few days later.
3. Apparently its no longer an issue anymore now that it's over.

We are on very good terms. We talk all the time. We're still very close and he's probably my best friend in the world. It's very clear that he's my soulmate and I love him very much still, and he's let it slip quite a few times that he still definitely still has some feelings for me. I did a reconciliation spell, really only because I was unsure of what to do, and it seemed to work extremely well in terms of opening up lines of communication when they were initially strained due to distance and other issues. But I really feel as if something is wrong here. We had perfect chemistry and everything else was perfect save for maybe one date. I was moving over there.

This feels like a hex of some kind. I'm not sure where it's coming from. I'm not sure how to deal with it. But I would definitely like to be back with this person. We spoke about the possibility of us being back together someday, and he was totally all for it. He said "Sure," without any hesitation in his voice. As if that was what he really wanted. But I think I need a little help to ensure that this happens.

I have a feeling that he has been attempted to be usurped by someone. But the thing is, I have no clue who this person is. None. But I definitely think they may have had something to do with the problems arising in our relationship. He's not with them though, and that is partially my doing.

I was invited over to his state for a gathering between mutual friends. I think the universe is bringing us back together as a result of my intent during the spell, among other things. But I want to rid myself of any negativity that may arise. I also want to get to the bottom of what is going on and what originally happened.

I love him very much, and I have a strong feeling that a big part of him does, too. I can't be with him until I get to the bottom of what happened, though, and the inner workings of THAT, if it is, indeed, a hex or jinx.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Really complex romance situation

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Get some 13 herb bath and make or buy a doll. Baptize it as him. Take a bath with the doll in the 13 herb bath. This will remove any crossed conditions, whether they originate from within yourselves or from outside sources.

If he is has ED, he needs to see a doctor.

newroots

Unread post by newroots » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:22 pm

The ED is over and done with since the breakup, which is odd. This is why I think it was a crossed condition. There is no reason why a perfectly good relationship should go awry as the result of something like that.

newroots

Unread post by newroots » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Question: would doing this undo the honey jar spell I've already cast previously?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:12 pm

So ur long distance but extremely sexual? hm intesting mix.

well CLeaning is a must for you and him. I would also suggest the good ol fashion reconciliation spell kit. I really to advertise this because the product does what is soo necessary for real reconciliation. I see too many post on here of ppl who want a person back and will do anything but pour their feelings out in a letter. They will use every spell in the book but one that involves them. I prefer this spell because it helps relieve past hurts or pains between you and draws you back together. You make a mojo at the end to carry with you. you also write a letter which is dressed asking for forgiveness and reconciliation.

After it I would do a honey jar and burn candles, place power where he will touch it (in your case road trip) and be open for any movement.

I prefer this method because the work supports your case, and you support your case.. if they are not receptive then you know to move on. I also am hasten to the "sure we can get back together some day" phrase as iv had that said before and it was nothing more then a dead promise to make me feel better.. IE part of the exit strategy.

To be sure id suggest a reading!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

newroots

Unread post by newroots » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Well, we were really sexual with one another, and we had perfect chemistry, but then he kinda just dumped me unexpectedly out of nowhere. It makes no real sense. I managed to intellectually corner him and uncover the real reason why he left was because he was scared of hurting me in the long term, that he couldn't be the right guy for me, and felt like other guys were a better fit, and he kinda stood there in silence. He was just scared.

A few nights ago, I made a reconciliation honey jar, which seemed to have worked, and then today I accidentally upset him out of nowhere. And he let me know. He wasn't mean or anything though.

I think I should explain what happened in more detail. Everything was fine until our second year anniversary. The date turned out bad, and it wasn't his fault or anything, but I let him know that I didn't enjoy it, and that I was PMSing. I have PMDD, which means my mood swings get the better of me and don't always leave me to enjoy certain things. Wasn't his fault. I told him repeatedly that this was not his fault. I wanted to know if he wanted to cuddle and just watch a movie with me or something. He took it too hard.

Things eventually got really hot and heavy that night, and he was unable to get it up and took it even harder on himself. He kinda blurted out we needed a break in the middle of foreplay. Out of nowhere. Like an idiot.

I still love him, though. He was just overwhelmed. It wasn't his fault.

The chemistry is still there between us. We go on talking for hours, and he's made is apparent that there is still attraction to me. It's just that there's stuff blocking the progression of the relationship itself. That's why I'm trying to be more careful with my rootwork. It's hard to pinpoint exactly where it is I need to get to in order to get him to budge. The jar is a start, but I need to really be on my P's and Q's here.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Something in the way? I think of road opener, uncrossing and blessing id still do the rec kit, just word it in a way that is supportive of you and him like if its a weird break up but not broke up then play into it like I just wanted to say I love you and appreciate you and all you have done for me. I cant wait to spend my life with you .... the candle work will help clear the hard feelings mojo will support the work, the card will get rec powder and bathwater on him which will influence him while he reads your words.. wana back it up have LM or an AIRR worker light a rec candle for you. personally im not sure why he could not get it up but if its not medical or chemical id talk about if he is too nervous ..if no to all 3 then im sorry doll its time to move on!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”