Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
BlessedOne

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by BlessedOne » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

Thank you Starsinthesky7

I note that my subject header has been amended to "reconciliation poppet doll", as such I guess that the herbs advised by yourself and Jwmcclin are more specifically for reconciliation purpose.

I went through the full list of LM's herbs and picked out some with the description of the purpose below. Would you advise any of the following as well? Basically, other than reconciliation, as I mentioned before she tends to be extremely strong willed and aggressive, and I feel that she needs to be "controlled". Also, there are certain things that my brother wishes her to change her mind about - such as the way she treats their daughter, her attitude towards my brother and our mother, her perceptions and what she says to others about then etc.

Do you think the following herbs are suitable to be added to the 4 that have already been recommended? I am really unfamiliar with poppet dolls, and this is my first attempt at putting one together. I have read through most of the other posts on poppet dolls but don't see one with a similar situation, also perhaps I am not really understanding the concept fully. I believe I did read somewhere that there should be a maximum number of herbs, that is not too many.

Thank you.

CHIA SEED
To stop gossip and back-biting; may be added to Slippery Elm Bark for this purpose.

CALAMUS ROOT CHIPS
Used by those who wish to control a situation or to dominate a specific person.

KNOT WEED (LADIES' THUMB)
To gain power over others and control them; also to change someone's mind.

LICORICE ROOT SLICES
To gain power over others and control them; also to change someone's mind.

PENNYROYAL HERB
To keep peace in the home, end family troubles, and help solve marital problems.

QUASSIA (BITTER ROOT) chips
Used in controlling and domination spells to replace or augment the hair of the target.

SLIPPERY ELM BARK
To stop all types of slander, gossip, and back-biting by strangers, neighbors, and family.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 pm

I have wondered on several occasions if anyone had ever made and baptized a doll in their own name for things like healing, addictions or cosmetic? I know there are other methods...candles, mojos, etc but wondered how the effectiveness would be in comparison. Are the dangers any greater than when created on another person. Thanks for input.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 pm

People do make doll babies on themselves, but only if for example they cannot physically take a bath because of a physical ailment.

More commonly I've seen people make dream boxes with doll babies. They place the things they want and desire in the box to draw it into their life. I've also seen proxy protection dolls.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

untamingashrew
Newly Registered

Unread post by untamingashrew » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:26 am

I have my stuffed doll-baby from LM now. As far as a personal item, I have some semen but it is about 8 months old. Will this still work or do I need to wait and obtain something fresher to use?

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:People do make doll babies on themselves, but only if for example they cannot physically take a bath because of a physical ailment.

More commonly I've seen people make dream boxes with doll babies. They place the things they want and desire in the box to draw it into their life. I've also seen proxy protection dolls.
Dream box with doll baby to draw things has come to me but how would the doll be baptized (dont think so) or would it only be a representation of the person without calling in the spirit of that person?

Thanks Conjureman Ali
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 am

I read this whole thread and saw nobody talking about dollies for success.

I had to baptize a white man candle for working Crown Of Success for my husband since he did not want to be an active participant i.e. taking the baths etc. At the bottom I carved out a little of the wax, placed some Master Root, Solomon Seal Root and his nail that he provided me with - then I melted the carved out wax and sealed this in. I baptized him telling what his name is from now on and that he will do, say etc as I say. Sprinkled him with Holy Water, did the cross sign and said "In name of Father, Son and Holy Ghost wake up ______!".

I have a honey jar Steady Job for him as well - all this is for success in music business.

I was wondering if I can work this dollie continuously for him and his success. Do I do it on the days when I burn a candle on the honey jar? Would I keep it wrapped in purple clothes?

All advice is welcome.

Jasmina

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Hello I had a reading done with an AIRR rootworker about my reconciliation work with my babys father. I was informed that another woman (i believe his secretary) was also doing work on him causing him to lose interest in me intimately and cause us to fight. I was instructed that general uncrossing/reversal work should do the trick as her work is weak. I currently have a love doll and was wondering if I can do the work on the same doll or make another. Also, I wondered about giving the dolly uncrossing baths since I won't be able to get him to do it himself. Finally, will my work on him also be cleansed off? I thought of all these questions after my reading was over. Thanks

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:44 am

You can combine Uncrossing/Cleansing work on the dolly you have on your baby's father; you can do a daily Uncrossing bath and then dress the doll with some love-drawing oils or powders and love it up; talk to it, rub it on your body, etc. Bathing a doll that has been named for someone is a great way to uncross or cleanse if he won't do it himself.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:46 am

Ok thats great information! Also would smoking the dolly with incense be similar or as effective as baths?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:22 pm

You can try smoking the dolly with Uncrossing incense and see if that works. If you don't see results, you try another method like bathing the dolly.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 pm

I decided to make another doll to make it a little more waterproof than the one I have. I purchase 2 day supply of the 13 day bath and I was hoping that I could use a bit at time since the doll is so small. Im doing the 13 days uncrossing/protection and disposing the doll when I'm sure hes cleansed and protected. I assume you still "walk" the doll through the two white candles and carry it with you to the crossroads? Just like if he was doing the work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Yes, that would work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks MaryBee and Miss Cat

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 am

This was most likely covered, but im planning on purchasing a doll baby from LM w/the works for $50. Just wanted to make sure that when the doll comes I wt have to do any baptising, etc. I'm hoping that the doll is stuff (with personal concerns & herbs, oils, etc), fixed, prayed over, baptised and everything else so that I can just take it out and use it. Of course I have my own oils, powders, incense, etc ready as well. If any1 knows Id appreciate the clarity.

Oh, and will the picture be sewed on the face of the doll or in the doll, etc.

Thx :)

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:16 am

Is there any complete guide anywhere to doll babies? I can find everything else on lucky mojo, just can't find any information on what to do after buying a doll baby?

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 am

the instructions will come in your package from LMC.

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 am

Ok thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:49 pm

...there are many pages of information on doll babies in this link (doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... t8946.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

markx

Unread post by markx » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:54 am

I did read all those pages, but still didn't have a clear understand of making one.

anonagirl

Unread post by anonagirl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:58 am

hello,iam still a little new here and i want to use a doll baby sounds like they're powerful stuff (which would be good for me) but i own nothing of his? it would do me no good to buy one,am i right?

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 am

Hi anonagirl

When you say you own nothing of his, do you mean things like hair, nailclippings? And do you also mean that you have no pictures or any notes written by his hand?

You can read more about personal concerns here personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-ques ... t9215.html Maybe you will get some inspiration and find another way and then you can decide if youre going to buy one or not. :)

Good Luck!
Miss Benedikte

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:08 am

Hello markx

There are many ways to make and create poppets depending on its purpouse.
You can take a look at these pages:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nd_Poppets

Good Luck!
Miss Benedikte

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:39 am

I wrote this days ago, but I guess my post was buried under the merged threads....anyone?

I read this whole thread and saw nobody talking about dollies for success.

I had to baptize a white man candle for working Crown Of Success for my husband since he did not want to be an active participant i.e. taking the baths etc. At the bottom I carved out a little of the wax, placed some Master Root, Solomon Seal Root and his nail that he provided me with - then I melted the carved out wax and sealed this in. I baptized him telling what his name is from now on and that he will do, say etc as I say. Sprinkled him with Holy Water, did the cross sign and said "In name of Father, Son and Holy Ghost wake up ______!".

I have a honey jar Steady Job for him as well - all this is for success in music business.

I was wondering if I can work this dollie continuously for him and his success. Do I do it on the days when I burn a candle on the honey jar? Would I keep it wrapped in purple clothes?

All advice is welcome.

Jasmina

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:44 am

I want to know if i can open in the side my doll baby to put more personal concern, i have this doll for years and i want to put fresh new items but i don't know it is good idea. I'm planning to put more stuff and then baptize again the doll. Please any advice.

Harley Quinn

Unread post by Harley Quinn » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:04 pm

I am making a doll baby, I chose 7 herbs, 1 root, 1 lodgestone, and 3 oils. I have a very old tissue with dried up sperm too. Should I put his zodiac sign oil in also?

LibFoxx

Unread post by LibFoxx » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:56 am

I've read here that using a doll baby with no personal concerns of the person except a picture of them is not going to be very strong. Has anyone had success working a doll baby with just a picture of the person?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 am

Yes I have. People need to not get discouraged with lack of personal concerns. If you know the name or just a photo or whatever, then work with what you have. You may have to put in more work and focus to get what you want but it is not impossible to reach your outcome. I have done work with just a name for a baby doll and candle work. And yes it was quite effective.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Rising_Phoenix

Unread post by Rising_Phoenix » Wed May 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Conjureman,

I've had a few ideas and the flicking under a table is great and very inconspicuous. I will definitely have to keep that one in mind :D
Love, light and keep rising to the top

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Tue May 15, 2012 6:16 am

I want to make a doll representing my ex.
The way I've thought about it, I can make one using the sheets where he had slept on, or a T-shirt that hasn't been washed, or make one using candle, melt one and then give it a human shape. In this case, I will add some of his hair in it. I think I prefer to have a candle one. Can I combine both, making a tiny t-shirt-like thing from the cloths and wear it to the candle? (does it sound stupid? :) )
What oils can I use while making the candle, adding to the melted one? I want him to think of me and think and do what I'd say, aiming at reconciliation. I have already been burning candles and I'll continue doing it, but I want to feel him with me the whole time!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 15, 2012 10:21 am

You can absolutely make clothes for the wax dolly using his worn clothing - I've done the same thing myself, it's a great way to work! If I'm able I like to have a pubic hair and sexual fluids for the groin, head from the head for the head, and fingernail clippings in the hands. You'll have a powerful working tool!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

skinticket712
Newly Registered

Unread post by skinticket712 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:45 am

I have a friend who received a doll in the mail from a girlfriend he's been having trouble with. The doll came with 4 pictures of all four seasons... winter, summer, fall and spring. The doll is green and orange. When he called her and asked her what it was about, she just answered, "You'll see..." and then hung up the phone on him. I was wondering what your advice would be on what he should do to get rid of the doll safely. What steps, please in depth, does he need to follow through with? He doesn't know any practitioners near him who can help and I'm not experienced enough with dolls to help him. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Tasha

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:18 am

does anyone have experience working a dollbaby to control a womanizer? I was thinking using cast off evil oil, eucalptus-sp, lemon mint, to break off bad habit of being a womanizer, saltpeter stuffed in the groin area with knotweed to restrict his man whore tendencies. - Would a racoon bone there with saltpeter and knotweed work better or just knotweed and saltpeter? with his eyes would I blind fold him or put pics of myself over his eyes so he only has eyes for me? Calamus and licorice to dominate and control him. sage and solomon seal to give him the wisdom and master of woods and bay for strength, devils shoe string to rid of the devils influence,? and hyssop

brownsugar

Unread post by brownsugar » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi everybody, I was reading the Baby Doll forum and, just wondering do anybody know of any good baby doll spells using personal concerns (sperm)
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:52 am

I know I have missed things several times while looking so I'm going to ask here. Does LM sell Voodoo Dolls? And what is the difference between a voodoo doll and a poppet? Please excuse my ignorance :)

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:53 am

Temont wrote:I know I have missed things several times while looking so I'm going to ask here. Does LM sell Voodoo Dolls? And what is the difference between a voodoo doll and a poppet? Please excuse my ignorance :)
yes they do. they are the same, basically. i guess poppets could be considered good, like love dollies they can be called too. i think voodoo dolls may be the cursing dolls. ill try to find you a link. brb

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:58 am

Temont wrote:I know I have missed things several times while looking so I'm going to ask here. Does LM sell Voodoo Dolls? And what is the difference between a voodoo doll and a poppet? Please excuse my ignorance :)
here a list

DOL-FEL-BLMA Doll - Poppet Black Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-BLWO Doll - Poppet Black Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-REMA Doll - Poppet Red Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-REWO Doll - Poppet Red Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-WHMA Doll - Poppet White Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-WHWO Doll - Poppet White Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLEM Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-FLA-REEM Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGA Doll - Poppet Naga Effigy Doll $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGB Doll - Poppet Naga Effigy Doll with seeds $50.00

you have to go to "complete inventory and scroll down to DOLLS.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 am

Thank you so much!

hypnos

Unread post by hypnos » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 pm

I was wondering it it's okay to use a power ranger figure for an uncrossing doll-baby.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Thank you aura. But just realized I misunderstood the reading I got. They are not aware of my work. I have poor listening skills LOL.

But I will stop leaving him out in the open anyway to be on the safe side.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:30 am

Mother Mystic wrote:Yes, the target person can resist it. They will not lose their free will and a stubborn person will be able to fight attempts at control. There's no guarantees in magical work.
Anybody can resist any kind of spell -- some people have incredible force of will. Others know enough about conjure to stay protected, or to get help.

Having said that, dollbabies are one of my favorite "big guns" -- especially if I can get the target's hair. I have two dollbaby spells on my altars right now; both clients report real-life effects.

(Yes, I know this thread is three years old, but still. Doll babies!)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 am

More thread resurrection:
Literarylioness wrote:I suppose you could put lodestones in doll babies, but I would not. I would put in the herbs that would best benefit the situation. Does the guy need some gravitas? I would stuff the doll baby with John the Conquer and Master Root. Does the guy need to calm down? I would stuff him with King Solomon and sumac berries. Do I want a marriage proposal? I would stuff him with Deer's Tongue and Spikenard. The herbs give the desired outcome and personal concerns should be stuffed in the doll baby as well.

Mary
I do put tiny lodestones in dollbabies, for two reasons:
  1. A matched pair, for love work
  2. A single lodestone, in a "bad luck decoy" doll
Otherwise, Literarylioness is spot on.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:04 pm

If u have semen from a target can that be used effectivly on a towel to make a doll, if so is it better to makei t yourself or have a worker make it for you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 pm

j82, there is no way to say whether it is "better" to do the work yourself or hire someone. Some people prune their own trees, others hire an arborist. Some people prune their own shrubs and fruit trees but hire an arborist to trim up and re-shape their 40-foot Sunbrst Locust tree grove that was damaged in a wind storm.

Being a professional does not simply equate to having more "power" -- whatever that is -- but it also includes having the right tools, having experience at the work, knowing what safety precautions to take, knowing the signs of something going wrong or being dangerous, having confidence, and having a well-thought-out plan that has some hope of achieving a good outcome.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sorcererswife
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sorcererswife » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Hello, it's been great reading the discussion forum. You can learn a lot here. I am helping a friend who is in jail and i wanted create a doll of him to place on my altar. What kind of herbs should I use to stuff the doll to help free him or to help with his case and also protect him. He is appealing his case and will be presenting papers to submit to the courts very soon. And does the color of the doll have a form of significance? Thank you for your advice/suggestions in advance.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi, and welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum. I could send you links on a bunch of herbs and roots but check these few links out first. One is from "usenet", then a link to the court case products in the Lucky Mojo Catalogue, another is from Hoodoo in Theory and Practice that is Miss Catherine Yronwode's online book, and the last will be Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, Miss Cat's book available to purchase, and a must have!

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html from The Lucky Mojo Catalogue
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html Miss Cat's free online book for the world to read and learn.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html Miss Cat's book available to purchase and this you really need to order!

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:50 am

So i read every page in this doll baby thread.. and i swore i saw one mentioned about using poppy seeds to confuse the target so they do not know that you are working a dollbaby on them. but i cant seem to find it now.

Any success stories out there using poppy seeds? Ive been considering doing a love doll never done one before.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Sm2900

Unread post by Sm2900 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 am

Hi, can anyone please tell me how to put a spirit in a doll baby step by step. I am doing an uncrossing on my ex. Thank you for any help!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 am

Sm2900: Follow this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html ...and head a little ways down the page. You will find a section called "DOLL-BABY BAPTISMS."
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

wim

Unread post by wim » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:54 pm

how are hoodoo dolls housed?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 pm

It would depend on what intention the doll baby was crafted for.

For instance, if you made a dollie on your lover to intensify his passion, then you might wrap it up in a pair of your unwashed panties and tuck it in your lingerie drawer while you weren't working it. Or if you made the doll baby on an enemy, you might put it in a box lined with mirrors so that any attacks they tried to send out at you would be reflected back at them. Or if you made a doll baby on someone to work healing for them, you might keep it on your altar to the Virgin Mary, or Jesus, or Blessed Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, or Archangel Raphael.

It really is circumstantial.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Callie

Unread post by Callie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi aura - I'm in Australia, so I was hoping someone on here could tell me :)
PS I don't really need any dimensions - I just wanted to know if the small box is right for a LM doll.
Edit: Emailed the shop and found that the medium size is suitable. Thank you!

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 pm

do lucky mojo does work with dolls like you do with candles at altar?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Michigangirl75 wrote:do lucky mojo does work with dolls like you do with candles at altar?
At this time neither the Lucky Mojo Curio Company store, nor the MISC, do doll baby work. However many of the members of AIRR will do this work for you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Joseph Magnuson

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:30 am

Hi! I need advice on making a doll babie on my boyfriend that plays basketball to increase his preformance and to protect him from injuries. I would like to know what herbs to use to stuff the doll baby with, what color to use for the doll baby, and the color of candle to burn. All advice would be very helpful..

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Excuse me of this question had been answered but I have read this thread trying to find out about how to baptize a doll baby. Some say with whiskey others say with appropriate oils then I read a link where it says you can baptize it with words. My question is which way is best? I don't have whiskey I have some brandy though :/ If I just say some words would that be effective? Has anyone baptized one that way with good results? What's best?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:37 am

There is no "best" there is only which way works for you. We cannot answer that. It will take some practice for you to get familiar with baptizing doll babies. You may need to do all three options you have listed to see which works for you and which you feel most comfortable with.
Joseph Magnuson

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I have seen answers to whether or not you can add additional personal concerns to a doll-baby, such as a hair, or whatever after it has been constructed and baptized. but I am curious, can you do the same for anatomical parts?

I made one for a guy at work that i cannot stand and sometimes I get the urge to give him a swift kick to the jimmies..

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:59 pm

I do. When I make dollies (for good or otherwise) and I want to afflict a certain body part, i'll pay particular attention to that bit of anatomy on the doll. Then I'll proceed to heal/afflict.

I've also used dollies as punching bags after baptizing them. Stomping on an enemy's doll w/ Doc Martens is particularly satisfying, I find.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 am

Could ( or SHOULD, rather) one make a doll baby of themselves and then begin to modify it for desired physical changes, such as weight loss?

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 pm

So, I'm feeling like I did not baptize my doll baby correctly (after I started to work with it). Can I just re-baptize the doll I have or should I start all over and make a new one?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”