Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:35 am

opps. and thanks jwmcclin did not mean to step. :). I had taken it as the license was already suspended or very close to being (because there was paperwork taken by police at the scene) and docscarabus may have to go through a hearing with a Judge or Magistrate (traffic court) and possible force placed insurance depending on what happens in the state. You reminded me of something today with the Law Keep Away products, thanks jwmcclin.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

docscarabus
Forum Member

Unread post by docscarabus » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:03 am

What I've done: I invoked Jupiter with ceremonial techniques and prayed that he protect me. Then I drew a protection run across my actual liscence. I have used no "law keep away products". I'm considering buying kats "law keep away" spell kit. I have not claimed damages, because I want to keep a low profile.

wtheophany
Forum Member

Unread post by wtheophany » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 am

the spells were a success. :D i froze a pig tongue with vinegar that helped out with the deposition and i froze a bundle with coriander and dill seed. when the settlement took place the judge told me that he was very sympathetic towards my situation and that the cops were rookie's and didn't know the laws correctly. i must properly dispose my work when i get that check and the spell will be complete. :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 am

This is wondereful news! Congratulations on both winning and work well done! Great feedback and Thank you for following up with this share wtheophany! :)
#1606 GA

Littlestar
Forum Member

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 am

I have been accused of hitting a car at a store parking lot shopping and leaving. A "witness" called cops. Got a call one morning from asking if I had been at the certain store the day proior I said yes like 3 times why? He said u hit a car parking attempted to fix it shopped and left. I said no I didn't. He said I have a witness I nd 4 u to come in. I came in he didn't want to hear anything from me he gave me a criminal complaint to appear in court. I have court tomorrow. My lawyer is trying to it dismissed on the fact the cop didn't read me my rights and is using the fact that I said I was at that store "evidence that I did it". Also on the police report he wrote one date the citation a different date. I have no damage to my car. I have taken photos. This whole thing is ridulous. What can I do to get this dismissed tomorrow. I never hit anyone so I have no names. This person I supposly hit is from missori I guess and she's claiming $1000 worth damage. And I have no freakin damage. I live in the east coast far far from mi. Help please

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:13 am

First of all, you waited way too long. You should start in on things like this as soon as you possibly can, so you have time to start a honey jar on the judge. Its a bit late now but you can at least start burning brown candles dressed with Court Case oil and wear that oil when you go. Also consider having LuckyMojo light a Court Case vigil light on your behalf.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:32 am

I agree with Turnsteel. Ideally, you should have begun working on this the moment you knew you were getting called into court.

However, you can certainly call and have LM set a Court Case light for you, and you may also think about petitioning St. Expedite since he works with short deadline-type situations. If you can get your hands on some Low John root, chew that while you are in court, and if you can do so without being noticed, try to spit some on the ground inside the courtroom.

Otherwise, pray, pray, pray!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 am

Take some Poppy Seeds with you and scatter them where the prosecution will be to confuse them up and get them tied up.

Carry in your pocket Deer's Tongue, Calendula, and Tobacco place it in a petition paper that you've written the 35th Psalm, or the 37th.

Soften and sweeten Little John to Chew the night before and chew it subtly while in court and spit where the Judge may walk over it, or near the court room.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Littlestar
Forum Member

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Thank you

wtheophany
Forum Member

Unread post by wtheophany » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

it was a success. :) very happy with my results.

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 pm

good to here of your success wtheophany,
thank you for sharing and Congratulations.

g75a
Newly Registered

Unread post by g75a » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:02 pm

I am going to court in 2 days for an alleged debt from a bank. I need to know an easy spell that I can use to be successful let me know thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Two days does not give you much time. We cannot ship you any supplies that quickly.

Call Missionary Independent Spiritual Church at 707-887-7808 and ask to have a free emergency light lit on the day of the court appearance.

It's free.

Go to the Crystal Silence League Prayer Requests page and ask for folks to pray for you:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

It's free.

Order a Court Case Candle to be set for you IMMEDIATELY by clivking the button below this picture and paying with a credit card. It is $17.00 and you should put the court date and your request in the message area when you purchase, so they will light it IMMEDIATELY.

CAN-MIS-COUR
Court Case Candle, Set on Our Altar
$17.00

catherine yronwode

bluemoon
Forum Member

Unread post by bluemoon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi.

My cousin will be sentenced in a month for something related to not following his probation properly and drunken driving. He has had several offenses (as far as I know his drunken driving has not yet led to an accident in which someone else was hurt) and is facing ten years in prison.

Now I think drunk driving (especially repeated) is absolutely wrong, but I feel that ten years in prison among rapists and murderers is not just and will destroy him for the rest of his life.

I would like to do something to help him.

Thing is, he's in jail now awaiting sentencing and I haven't been in touch with him.
He and his family are faithful Catholics and would be suspicious of anything like Hoodoo (though they do pray fervently as far as I know).

I am wondering what I could to do to help him from a distance and without getting formal permission.
I am not saying he shouldn't face punishment and consequences.
I just wish it could be something like treatment or a tight leash at a half-way house (though apparently treatment hasn't stuck in the past).
I really don't know what is best for him, so if I do a working maybe I could ask for his highest good?

Open to any ideas.

Thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:00 pm

One of my first conjure cases was just like this. The man's relative didn't want him to get off scot free, but sure didn't want him to serve out his sentence (several years!).

So I took a brown candle and dressed it with Court Case oil; it was in a candlestick that had been a gift from the prisoner to the relative who approached me. (I really wished I had his hair or something closer to him than that candlestick, but it worked out all right.) I had a skeleton key which I kept in front of the candlestick.

Then, every morning, I said a prayer based on Psalm 35, and put his full name in it. And after I got to the end of the Psalm, I turned the key as if unlocking a prison door, while saying, "And on the day it is right for your soul, [NAME], and not a moment later, you will walk free!"

He had been in prison for about a month when his relative approached me; two months later, he was free.

If you go through the old collections of conjure folklore (and Lucky Mojo has a number of them for sale), you will find some powerful spells much more elaborate than this; but sometimes a simple candle and psalm, worked persistently and with the whole heart, will do the job.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Sumac Berries and a honey jar on the sentencing judge would do the trick.

bluemoon
Forum Member

Unread post by bluemoon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:24 am

Thanks for the replies; I appreciate it.

One more question.

I can envision do a working to reduce the sentence, but I don't want him to harm anyone else or himself if/when he gets out earlier than he would otherwise.

I would appreciate any suggestions about how to work this intention into the working.

Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Petition Justo Juez (Just Judge) for mercy from the court. You can blend Justo Juez products with Court Case.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

beautiful
Forum Member

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Ok today was Veteran's Day. I was on my way to my boyfriend house and I was going to make a left turn but the light turned red. So I swurf back to the right to go straight. The light was yellow when I passed the white line and then it turn red afterwards and the camera flashed at me! So I don't know for sure if I'm getting a ticket or not because I did the same thing early this year at a different intersection. :( Ahhh what should I do to make these people not send me a ticket?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:32 am

Law Keep Away would be a good choice to keep you invisible to law enforcement, including cameras.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:12 am

I might also work with Banishing-to banish the possibility of any ticket coming to you.
Law Keep Away is of course an excellent choice as well!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 pm

bluemoon wrote:I can envision do a working to reduce the sentence, but I don't want him to harm anyone else or himself if/when he gets out earlier than he would otherwise.

I would appreciate any suggestions about how to work this intention into the working.
Combine Cast Off Evil and Commanding products; follow up with Blessing and Tranquility. You can use this on:
  • his picture (a letter to God folded into a flat packet with a few pinches of these powders, and tucked between his photo and the picture frame)
  • a candle, or series of candles, dedicated to him and burned on his picture
  • or even perhaps make a dollbaby of him and put it on a leash. Walk it around your altar every day, while describing the kind of life he needs to lead.
[/list]

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 am

Hello.

I need to know what to do to stop the creditors and police pursuing a fraud credit matter?
Does anyone now what i can do?

Would a freezer spell work?

Thanks for your help...

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 am

Law Keep Away and Confusion would be appropriate. If you have paperwork, sprinkle the powders on it. Burn a black candle dressed with the oils.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Thank Mama for your help on that.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

QueenG
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenG » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Blessings
I have not been able to get in touch with my man for days, almost a week, I just found out a few hours ago from his father that he is in jail. I don't have all the details yet except he got into an argument defending a friend and things got physical, police was called, arrests were made, he is in jail. :o :(

Prayed the whole way home and I started a freezer spell this evening to freeze out and silent his accuser(s), added sulphur and red hot pepper and soaked it in vinegar mixed with commanding oil, do as i say and dominating oil and placed it in the freezer.

I am going to visit him tomorrow to get the full details on exactly what happened and what he is being accused of.

Money is very tight for us right now so i can't order anything unfortunately. what kind of additional work can i do with the LM products I have right now ?
Incense Powders: Run devil run, devil's show string, protection, dragons blood
Oils: commanding, do as i say, dominating, fiery wall of protection, john the conqueror, van van, attraction oil, blessing, healing
herbs: angelica root, deer's tongue leaves, master root, gravel root,sage
candles: blue, white, red

Thank you so very much for your guidance
Blessings
QueenG

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm

I would use the master root, deer's tongue and john the conqueror to help his public defender or lawyer speak well on his behalf. I would put that on a white candle.

For him, I would do some van van and john conqueror work on a white candle to help remove obstacles and change his luck to getting a good verdict.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Becca_Doll
Newly Registered

Unread post by Becca_Doll » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:16 am

I have been accused of Theft 20k-100k (felony) and 1 theft 3K-10K and 1 forgery. The DA is set on sending me to jail to restitution at. I have been made out to be a man eatting women who steal and get involved with men to take their money.(as plaintiff has described me) I was a bookkeeper for a small business that was payoff kick backs, bribes, and doing other illegal things in his business and by the time I realized all that was going on I was Ill and locked into in debt due to bonuses when i was ill he had helped with. When i refused to do the illegal item asked of me thru IRS and other stuff he theatened to ruin me and has these last 2 years. I have had this case lingering, I have dropped my college, had my home raided by police for evendence against me, every month and a half i get my trail date reset. I am so scard I have a daughter and son who need me I am a single mother, who's dad is non-exsistanct in their life. My little business is alway fluctuating due to this lingering over my cant think I want this case dismissed and cleared I have paid over 30 thousand in attorney fees, bail bonds, I NEED HELP PLEASE and no where to turn. This case has BROKEN ME IN SPIRIT & WILL & MIND. i know have exhausted all my saving and live by little means.
Becca

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:39 am

Make certain you discuss any and all possible legal remedies and outcomes pertaining to your case with your attorney.

You should hire a rootworker from AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ff_the_Law

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

It sounds like you were set up to take the fall.

You may also consider this week's Radio Show thread:
radio-show-pre-call-id-march-18th,-2012-t18543.html

Take care.
#1606 GA

Becca_Doll
Newly Registered

Unread post by Becca_Doll » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm

My attorney has literally been a drain in my pocket book and I honestly don't believe he has my interest at hand. My ex paid him everything upfront 2 years ago and since he has been neglectful with my case and just gets it postponed. He has said if i do not come up with at least 15,000 which is 60% of what i am accused of then i am serving jail time. We go to trial on April 3, 2012 and i have the hardest judge in this area's district with a high ratio jail time sentencing. I am pressed for time and funds i have been to banks and denied loans and my family has turned their heads now that i need them, but i have always helped them. I will try your links and see what I can get done the man is part of an Argentinian crime family too hence he has threatened me & my family but the attorney said it will not help us.

martin28
Forum Member

Unread post by martin28 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:32 am

He was drunk when he did the crime It did invole me my mother and his daughter I am not saying what he did was right but I do know that one of the charges he got charged with was not right he will be going to court on april the 6 or 10 since I can not get any supplies or work done is there anything else I can do like maybe getting a prayer done or something and also do I have to have a reading before I can get anything done since the date is right around the corner.

Please Help Me

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:19 pm

I'd suggest getting a Court Case vigil light set at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Here's a link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

martin28
Forum Member

Unread post by martin28 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 am

I would like to know miss Mary if I should put on the petition me my mother and his daughter name or just put his name since he is the one going to court because me my mother and his daughter didn't have to show up in court

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:54 am

You could put a petition for your man that says something like "May X (put his name here) receive a fair and just punishment for the crimes he committed." That way, if he didn't actually commit the crime of which he was accused, like you say, he will only be judged for what he * did* do.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

QueenG
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenG » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 am

Sorry i am just now getting to this, Thank you starsinthesky7.

He had a court hearing on March 30th and the opposing counsel indicated that his team does not have enough information/evidence on the case yet and requested that they be given till May 22, 2012 which the judge granted. So looks like the freezer spell is doing it's job on that aspect. :)

But his public defendant has so far not spoken well on his behalf :( I don't know if it's lack of experience or he is overwhelmed with his other cases. So i am definitely going to start the spells today for 7 days, then I will continue the work on the appropriate days until May 22. Thank you.

Blessings
QueenG

mangofango
Newly Registered

Unread post by mangofango » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 am

My husband has been incarcerated since Jan.14,2014. He is charged with Dui,dwi,driving with no license,possession of a firearm,firearm with no license. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He's went to his arrignment and plead not guilty. He doesn't have court again until May 21,2012. We want these charges dismissed because they didn't have any reason to search the car. My husband my lose his job cause of this. I want him home so he can help me with these bills. We may lose our house cause of this. Is there anything you can help me with.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Wait a minute here if he did have a firearm, was driving under the influence than it isn't a case of wrong place, wrong time. Sorry. You need to accept that he may have broken laws and so you should be focused on attaining the mercy of the courts, not trying to prove his innocence. Was he driving under the influence, did he have a firearm?

My suggestion would be a court case honey jar with Sumac berries.

mangofango
Newly Registered

Unread post by mangofango » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:23 pm

My husband was in the car with his brother and he had the firearm but they found it under the seat on his brother side. They didn't pull them over doing a regular stop. He was not drunk. My husband just got back his b.a.c and he was not drunk. My husband didn't know the firearm was in the car.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Then what are they are charging him with if he wasn't driving and wasn't under the influence of anything? The point is to know which angle to work from. If he did nothing wrong then trying to prove innocense is the right angle. If he did break laws then you want to work at gaining leniency and mercy.

nana664
Forum Member

Unread post by nana664 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 am

I have a loved one who needs help. Severe depression which lead to drinking, which lead to a couple of DUIs. According to the online info, the case was vacated and refiled. There is no way he can survive 3 years in prison.

Is it possible to cause the paperwork to be lost or slipped through the cracks? I know, get a reading, but I need to at least start something now until I can get a reading. Thank you.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 am

You can use Black Mustard seeds to confuse the courts,marigold for favor and sugar as a sweetener,celandine aids in escaping unwanted prison time,and personal concerns. Court case oil,a 7 day brown candle and psalms 23,I did that and among a few other things for a friend of who was in a jam and let's just say he was supposed to be sentenced in April and his case is still on going as he's in Puerto Rico. Hope this helps and best of luck to you...

nana664
Forum Member

Unread post by nana664 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:28 am

Thank you. I haven't heard of celandine and will do some research.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Celadine is great when added to mustard seeds and poppy seeds as it gets the police or whatever confused and swings things in your favor. You can put those ingredients in a baby food jar or small bottle. Put a petition for the courts or whomever handling the work to lose the paper work. Shake that jar calling out your petition.

You an also put that in molasses as well. Molasses moves slowly so you will slow down the proceeding AND make them confused.

nana664
Forum Member

Unread post by nana664 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:03 am

I like this. It would be perfect to do before he sets foot in a court room. This happened a year ago, and he hasn't even seen a public defender yet (he has no money). Would I also put vinegar in that jar (the one without the molasses)? Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:48 pm

No, you would not need to add anything. I would add molasses as it would slow them down, and make them confused too. So they would be slow and confused as opposed to confused and sour with vinegar added.

paduanis
Newly Registered

Unread post by paduanis » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 pm

My best friend is beng charged with 1st degree murder and home invasion. I want to drop all charges against him and have freed.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi paduanis,

that's not a small accusation and seriously consider getting a professional rootworker like one of the AIRR members to give you a hand with the work: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers.

Given the seriousness of the allegations, you're probably going to work on this from a few angles at once including:
  • Working a vinegar jar with poppy seeds and black mustard seeds on the accusing party to get them confused and befuddled.
    Working a sweet jar on the judge and jury to get them to render a non-guilty verdict. If the party has some measure of reproach, add sumac as has been suggested numerous times by Miss Cat to get a lighter sentence.
    Working a beef tongue spell the day of the trial so witnesses and attorneys against your friend are unable to perform well in the court house having their words stopped up (and more).
    Having your friend chew Little John in the court house to improve his odds and better his speech in defense.
You can find much information thanks to Miss Cat on the following page: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:59 am

my boyfriend was working on a motorcycle he was building, and had a couple of beers while tinkering. of course he got pulled over when taking it around the block for a test drive, and was arrested for DUI, license taken away. lots of fines, lawyers, just so much trouble.

the worst part is, he drives for a living. so now he can't go to work. in california, they automatically take your license even before your trial. he can ask for a DMV hearing, and has, but they have not responded within his 30 days.

what can i do to get a speedy hearing, and influence the decision of the DMV employees so that his suspension gets thrown out and he can go back to work? not sure "law keep away" is applicable here since the law already came! :P

thanks very much,
epona
Last edited by MaryBee on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: links to sites outside LM aren't allowed
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:02 am

Hello:
What you want is a Court Case kit or honey jar:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Put the names of the judges and opposing lawyers in there. Even put in "the DMV board" to influence them into giving him his license back.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:12 am

thank you, mary bee, for that suggestion. i have never worked a honey jar for someone else, is it the same way, i just cross with his name instead of mine on the paper and burn the candle for him on top mondays, wednesdays and fridays?

i am wondering if a st. expedite candle burned at the same time would also help to speed up the scheduling of the hearing?

please note in no way do i condone drinking and driving. believe me, he got some finger wagging and an earful. i just want him back at work! plus driving him everywhere for a year is not something i am looking forward to.

blessings,
epona
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:18 am

Hello:

I'd work the honey jar every day in a row until I saw some movement in his case, then switch to Monday/Wed/Friday. Order extra candles from the shop.

St. Expedite is a great saint to petition for a faster court date. You may also want to light a Just Judge candle because Christ is, well, a just judge and He can help you get a fair trial.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

oneNonly
Forum Member

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi everyone, So I know this sounds horrible and it is... my sister stole something from JC penny the day before christmas
to give as a gift to her boyfriend (stupid... I know) s

he got caught and was sent home with a citation but the Cops gave her a court date and they said that it would show up on her record as a misdemenor, she gave them all her info except her ss# and is super scared and she is about to start working for a really big company and is in the process of getting hired. She is scared this arrest will show up on her record,

1) I want to really help her but dont exactly know what to do.. I paid her citation already but i really need some help getting the charge to not go to her record or something i am sure they dont need her social to pull up her name but i was hoping theere is something i can do to avoid this from going to court or anything.

2) i dont know if i am being realistic but please if u guys can help suggest anything to stop this from going into her record, She made a huge mistake and i know that but i want to help her

I also want to do some work on her to help never steal again!

Please help me out here.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Read the posts above in this thread.

I feel reluctant to see you working on getting the charged dropped unless you also get her into a state of mental rehabilitation -- because otherwise you are just assisting a criminal who will rip us all off, over nd over again.In other words, if she doesn't show remorse, doesn't accept responsibility for her actions, doesn't want to make reparations, and doesn;t have a positive plan to live a more godly life, helping her get out of this jam is just enabling her crimes.

Perhaps getting the sentence reduced would be more advantageous. She might get some sort of counselling then, and come to grips with her purpose in the sworld and her role in society.

Sorry to be so tough -- but i have been stolen from and i did NOT like it!
catherine yronwode

oneNonly
Forum Member

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 pm

@Cat

Thank u. I completely agree with you...but u know she is my sister
And I can't help but want to help her she is very remorseful from what
I know, but is there anything to help this bad habit from repeating ever again?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:21 am

Cast Off Evil is used to break bad habits and addictions. Burn a Cast Off Evil candle for her, or a white candle dressed with Cast Off Evil oil. If you have access to her clothing or bedding, sprinkle some Cast Off Evil powder on it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

oneNonly
Forum Member

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 pm

@mama micki thank u!:)

DreamCatcher
Forum Member

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Good day,
I am in dire need of assistance. I am going to contact an Airr reader but I want to do something in the meantime.
My mother was arrested last week. They charged her with trafficking stolen items (soaps) with intent to sell. This is completely false. My mom has a business she built from the ground up located in the lower income side of town. There are many homeless, drugaddicts, and thieves. My mother knows many of them and tries to help some with food but that's as far as she'll take it. We feel that someone she once shoo'd off the property got arrested for theft and told the police that she would sell my mom stolen goods and sell them out of her shop. The police raided my mom's home, trashed the place, took her money from the shop and her home and arrested her. Then they proceeded to force my mom's landlord to evict her. They walked up to the office and said your tenant is a thief evict her.
I feel as if they are using my mom as a scapegoat because she is a Mexican woman. They found nothing. There is nothing to find. I am afraid she will never see her money again, be homeless or go to jail.
What can I do on the spiritual level? I want my mom to have justice.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:40 pm

#1606 GA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Consider working with Santisima Muerte:

santisima-muerte-santa-muerte-holy-deat ... t5365.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

DreamCatcher
Forum Member

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 pm

I do work closely with Santisima Muerte. Thank you for the suggestion. I feel she will fight for my mom. Thank you Miss Tammie Lee. I saw a freeze spell using beef tongue I wish to use on all those lying about my mom.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”