Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
RhiannonWyt
Making Salt Scrubs with Oils?

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:42 pm

I've made for myself an Uncrossing Salt Scrub with EVOO and Kosher salt mixed with regular grain salt and I use it now for the apparently constant Uncrossing Work I need to do on myself along with FWOP work too.

Of course, the cosmetic affect is awesome. My skin looks smooth and has a nice glow to it. No, BTW, I am not rubbing FWOP on my skin with salt. Ouchy. But it does make a nice hair oil that smells clean and mine and my daughter's hair looks lovely and shiny.

So I got to thinking that Mother's Day is coming up and I find myself wanting to give my Beloved's Mother and Grandmother some salt scrub and I'd actually like it to be something that would make them like me or love me even more than they do and espcially prefer me over his current girlfriend, the infamous hexing woman. I have enough LM oils to know that most of them smell great but I don't know that I want to use things like Return To Me, Love Me and other oils that seem more hetersexually romantic for this. I'd like to know what are some good oils for same sex platonic affection and love? Maybe even family binding, it would be beyond great if they continued to think of me as family.

Suggestions?
Rhiannon Wyt

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Use Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 pm

RhiannonWyt: I would suggest working with a combination of a few of these oils:

Reconciliation Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Return To Me Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Peaceful Home: http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
House Blessing Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/houseblessing.html
Tranquility Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

and especially,

Magnet Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/magnet.html

Magnet will attract anything to you that you wish!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aura
Forum Moderator
Massage Oil to Soothe Marital Difficulties

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:24 am

This is a massage oil I made up after a small spat that left both my husband and I a little raw around the edges. Since then I keep it on our night table and use it regularly to ease our communications and understanding of each other as well as to gloss over any daily difficulties. Perhaps it can help someone else as well:

2/3 cup Sweet Almond Oil
1/3rd of a bottle of King Solomon Wisdom Oil : http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
1 large and well-shaped Spikenard root: http://www.herb-magic.com/spikenard.html
borage flowers: http://www.herb-magic.com/borage-flowers.html

Say your prayers for peace and calm, love and understanding within your marriage. Psalms 139 and 140 are also good choices.

Blessings.
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Massage Oil to Soothe Marital Difficulties

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Nothing like a good massage to soothe tensions. Great mixture, thanks for sharing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maduro01

Boiling Oils or Combining Them With Holy Water?

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 am

Does boiling oils (i.e. Come To Me, Love, Kiss Me Now, etc.) have less, more or no effect at all on its purpose? Also, the same question when it comes to combining said oils with Holy Water?

Thanks
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Boiling Oils or Combining Them With Holy Water?

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 pm

I've never heard of boiling oils. I suspect that it probably isn't a great idea maduro01, visions of deep fried Come To Me just don't bode well in my brain. The traditional uses of conjure oils are very clearly explained by Miss Cat in the following page: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

When it comes to Holy Water, if you want Divine Intervention in your case you could, but keep in mind that oil and water don't tend to mix. So creating an emulsion is a little tricky although it is done with Peace Water which combines both water and oils.

Others will no doubt have input on the subject which can help as well.
Aura Laforest

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 pm

I have Peace Water. So, I can combine that with Come to Me Oil?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

maduro --

Boiling a hand-made scented perfume oil is just going to fry the herbs, drive off the fragrance, and basically ruin it. It's a wasteful and very foolish idea.

Mixing an oil with holy water will result in two layers that do not bend. Surely you have heard the term "like oil and water" -- it means things that do not mix. However, you can shake them up to make a temporary emulsion and use them that way.

Peace Water is a two-part blend like that, and the il floats on top. You can add Come to Me Oil to Peace Water and it will blend with the oil on top of the Peace Water.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DeborahHarris
Stop Gossip on Co-workers

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sun May 27, 2012 8:14 am

My co-workers are constantly asking for lotion (for their dry hands, face ect.) and I wanted to know if it is okay to put (I have a big bottle of unscented lotion) lotion in one of those travel size squeeze bottles with few drops of "Stop Gossip" oil added and give it to them when they ask. Not sure if it was meant to be used in that manner or if it's supposed to be put on one's self. Lord knows I would love to put some Run Devil, Run in it but fear it might burn their skin.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Stop Gossip on Co-workers

Unread post by aura » Sun May 27, 2012 8:52 am

Hi DeborahHarris,

That's a great way to use the oil - a classic sneaky trick ;) . If your quantity is small enough, you can even put the Run Devil Run in there without a problem.... just in case it's eventually needed.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 27, 2012 11:38 am

Also, the fact that all intended "targets" of this oil will, literally, be applying it directly to their own skin means that only a small amount of the oil needs be present in any mixture that you would be doing. I always aim for "almost undetectable, but still present" with that type of work.
Joseph Magnuson

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Mon May 28, 2012 6:50 pm

That's an excellent sneak-trick, DeborahHarris!
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue May 29, 2012 6:12 am

Love the idea of Stop Gossip Oil in the lotion that is shared with co-workers. Very nice.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

magictinkerbell

Dash of oil in the bath?

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi all,

Can't find if this has been covered, apologies if it has... as I'm new to using LM products in my work, was wondering if I can add a dash of an LM oil to a LM wash/bath?

For example if I wanted to make a spritzer spray (bath crystal+a bit of water), add a few drops of oil to it ... Such as "Weathy Way bath crystals" with a few drops of "lady Luck oil" (just a theoretical example) Though oil and water doesnt mix, if it shaken before use, would it work ok please ? ?

(like peace water separates until shaken)

Blessings to all

Magic Tinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

candlechild

Unread post by candlechild » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi all. I apologize for a handful of questions, I am about to lay my first set of tricks. The man I have been seeing is coming over next weekend and I wanted to "prep" since we are coming back from a rough time since summer. Side note..we had a period of several weeks with hardly any communication and thanks to LM wonderful products (which I will be doing a testimonial for specifics), he has been coming to me, catching up and asking about seeing me the last several weeks. Amazing signs and movement at this time! Just had to throw in a quick shoutout to LM's amazing products and work :)

Now that we are spending a weekend together, I thought of doing some dressing. I have Come To Me, Follow Me Boy, and Love Me powders. I also was interested in doing the same type of work with my oils. I have Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, Love Me, and Commanding oils to work with. Can they be mixed into regular cleaning products? And when putting them in hand soap, etc., how many drops are needed? If I spray perfume over the oil, will that affect an outcome? Would there be any difference in the effects of laying a mixture of the oils/powders as opposed to laying them separately, with their own prayers? I have a long list of places in my home and things within I want to dress, so that is not an issue.

parfait1

Oil In Lotion

Unread post by parfait1 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:47 pm

My boyfriend and I have been fighting lately. I started a honey jar for him, having candles set, and putting up prayer petitions to the Crystal Silence League. He has been complaining a lot lately of sore joints and muscles. I have been reading on the forum many people mixing the oils with lotions etc. After going through the posts I have two questions.

1) Can I mix the oils with a tiger balm type product as a trick for him or must it be unscented?

2) Must I apply it on him for the trick to work or will simply me praying my intent over it before giving it to him be sufficient?

I

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:50 pm

1) Tiger Balm Ointment or Tiger Balm Liniment are GREAT to mix things into and no, the item into which you mix it need not be unscented.

2) You need not be the one who applies it to his body, but you should pray your inent over it good and long before giving it to him'

PHA-CTM-TBRE
Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength Ointment, Aches and Strains .63 oz / 18 g
$$7.00

PHA-CTM-TBWR
Tiger Balm White Reg, Strength Ointment, Aches and Strains .63 oz / 18 g
$$7.00

PHA-CTM-TBLR
Tiger Balm Liniment Regular Strength Liquid, 2 oz / 57 ml for Aches, Strains
$$9.00

catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:11 pm

parfait1: This is any excellent and effective idea you had. Good going. This should work wonders for you as it will be directly applied and felt by your boyfriend. Just remember, a little oil goes a long way; you don;t want him questioning the use of the Tiger Balm! Please let us know how it works!
Joseph Magnuson

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you for the feedback! I am excited to get this started now. He should be returning from his trip to the wilderness this weekend and be plenty sore. I think I will start mixing every thing together tonight to start praying over it. That way I can get a few nights of prayer in and I can have it on my alter with my honey jar and novena a candle as well. I will keep every one posted. :D

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I just wanted to give an update....I gave my boyfriend the tiger balm with the oils in it on Sunday. I put it on him the first time to demonstrate to him how to use it. I told him to rub it in circular motions really well to get it to penetrate his sore muscles. Since then he has been more attentive and wanting to be more affectionate. It seems like we are really starting to get some emotional barriers down and the communication going. I am not sure if it is all the balm, my own candles/honey jar at home, the candles I am having set for me, the prayers from the CSL or a combination.....and I am thankful for whatever it is because I feel like things are starting to slowly move forward in the right direction. :D

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:54 am

Thanks for the update parfait1 :) It's always nice to know how someone's work is progressing: particularly when the results are so positive. Keep it up!
Aura Laforest

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:25 am

Wonderful news parfait! Keep up the good work. :)
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:49 am

Very smart work, very good results! Congrats, parfait1...keep it up.
Joseph Magnuson

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Devi Spring

Thanks this answered my question before I even had to ask!

I was looking for a non-messy to spread some Stop Gossip and something for peace at work. I was wondering if a spray bottle would count or if the oil would be diluted with water too much. Everyone gossips too much about everyone there! Powders not an option with carpet. :) I'm going to mix some stop gossip oil and peace water, spray it around. Burn some dressed candles at home with my work badge etc.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:26 pm

You can slip a few drops in some Frebreeze or some other scented mister. If you have a humidifier, you can put some in that. I read here that someone had a publicly available lotion that everyone uses, so s/he put the oil in the lotion. You could stick the lotion in the bathroom, lots of people apply lotion after washing their hands because of how drying that process is.

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 pm

That is a good idea too. The things we have community wise is a fridge, microwave, coffee pot, candy and clear hand sanitizer. Everyone brings their own stuff otherwise. Luckily most people leave thier hand lotions at thier desks. I will probably just come in early or stay late after everyone is gone. ;)
Is there an oil especially helpful for shutting up people who complain for no reason other than to complain?

I just ordered peace water, peaceful home, tranquilty, and stop gossip oils.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 pm

A very nice article by Cassanda Deavers tells you how to make hand lotion bars with Lucky Mojo Oils:

http://mightydistractible.blogspot.com/ ... -bars.html
catherine yronwode

KweenDiana2012

Unread post by KweenDiana2012 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 am

For natural hair and dreadlock wearers. Do you wear any of these oils in the hair? Have you mixed them for several intents?
*** I now wear a perfume oil and Castor Oil with no magickal intent.
I want to mix and wear Crown of Success, clarity, healing, king solomon, money stay with me for intent of each oil.
Last edited by Papa Newt on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Per the Lucky Mojo Forum Rules No advertising, promotion of products. or offers for services.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:52 am

Hi KweenDiana2012,

I edited your post to remove the names of the types of products your using per the Lucky Mojo Forum Rules

As to your question, yes people have put Condition Oil in their hair and even just wear them as a perfume as well. A small amount goes a long way!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Love Unlimited
Dominating oil mix with body butter rub?

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok i took a very good strong smelling body butter rub that my man use and mix it with dominating oil. I kinda add the whole bottle. It blend really well & he'll never notice. In fact he use it himself after he takes a shower. What is the WORSE thing that can happen being that i use pretty much the whole bottle to blend in?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:02 pm

The worse thing that could happen is that he starts to notice something isn't quite right with the body butter. When laying Sneak Tricks it is important to do it in such away that it wont get noticed. Best of luck to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:03 am

Thanks for the mention Miss Cat!

I'm Spookyredhead here at the forum if anyone has any questions on the process :)
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:00 am

I was also taught by the great Lara Rivera to dress my feet and the bottoms of my shoes, so that everywhere I walk it will draw or repel things. For example, to attract general good luck, I'd clean the soles of my shoes with a bit of Ammonia in water (to remove all the "spiritual dirt") then rub some Attraction oil on them from TOES towards the HEELS ( to draw things to me). Be careful not to use too much oil or you'll be slippin' and slidin' :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:15 am

I have curly, frizzy hair and use Lucky Mojo oils in my hair every day. Since I have to use something in it anyway, I might as well add a little magic!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Greetings all!

I have questions about adding oils and such to shampoo, body wash, and the like. As always, I hope these questions have not been answered already (I have read this whole thread plus more) and also that I am posting in the right spot - please accept my apology if I am wrong, and thanks to all who may answer! I think these questions are a little different than what has been asked before.

My situation is, I would like to add LM oils to my family members' shower/bath products, and this is without their knowledge. Each family member pretty much uses their own individual brand of shampoo and some other things. I would like to add oil/oils to benefit them, such as Crown of Success (I am planning to order the 12 pack of oils).

Question 1 is: how much LM oil to add to a bottle of shampoo - am I correct in understanding that I will be effective in just using a few drops for a whole bottle? I read elsewhere to use little enough that it will be undetected, but I am still not sure how much that would be (of course, if it's for your own, non-secret use, you can just go for it). I thought I might try, say, one drop per ounce of shampoo product in the bottle, and see how that goes, or is that not enough? What are your thoughts?

Question 2 is: would it be a good idea to put a hair of the family member into their own shampoo bottle, or is that not really relevant since they will be using the shampoo on themselves anyway? Would it improve the effect?

Question 3: once I have added the oil to the shampoo, would it be a good idea to burn a candle on my altar with the shampoo there, to, I dunno, "seal" my intentions?? This is just an idea I had - am I just making up new stuff with this one?

Question 4: I am confused about whether the shampoo needs to be unscented. My guess is that unscented would be best, but in order to have a secret trick you would work with the shampoo they normally use. Am I correct?

Question 5: I read that you can put Chinese Wash into your shampoo or hand soap. Would it be okay to add appropriate LM oil along with the Chinese Wash or should it be separate? Would Chinese Wash be at counter purposes with some oils? (I can see it going along with Cast Off Evil, for example, but maybe not with some others.) I ask this because I have Chinese Wash on hand now, and could do this right away - and then add the oil(s) later when I get them if it's appropriate.

Question 6: I am thinking that if I add more than one oil to a given product, I would group them by purpose so that there are no weird combos. For example, I am thinking of Chinese Wash + Cast Off Evil in my son's body wash, and then Crown of Success + King Solomon Wisdom in his shampoo. (Then I've got Attraction Bath Crystals going on in the laundry, and who knows what I might sprinkle in his shoes - but that's another discussion). What do you all think - too much? I just want to go for all-round success and happiness!!

Okay, well, thanks so much for reading this, anyone who has stayed with me through this long post!

Blessings,
catherin joan
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Hi catherinejoan,

1- A couple drops is all you really need. I do speak of this from experience when, by accident, I tipped the bottle farther than intended, and more oil went into the shampoo then needed. The scent was very noticeable even though the shampoo had it's own scent. Also, we must keep in mind that there are essential oils in Lucky Mojo Oils, and if they are not washed off properly could really irritate the eyes.

2- I don't see any harm in this. Some people will personalize their Crown of Success Oil, for example, by placing hair from the crown of their head into the bottle of oil.

3- If you are trying to be sneaky I would be praying the whole time as you are fixing up each bottle. You don't have to have all the bottles on your altar as you fix them. You can do the work right in the restroom. Having a Fixed Candle burning on your altar while you are doing the work in there is helpful.

4- It really does not have to be unscented bath product for this. As I mentioned above that I could really smell the oil in my shampoo over the scent of that shampoo when I had my little accident. :P This is also why only a few drops is needed so it is not noticeable.

5- This one I am honestly not sure of. I use Chinese Wash a lot when cleaning my home, however, just by knowing the type of soap it is I'm not sure if that would be good for the hair or not. Maybe in a very small, possibly diluted amount. Though I know that someone with great insight can answer this for us! :-)

6- I do use more than one oil mixed into my shampoos. Again, you will need to be aware of how much you are putting in to the bottle. One to two drops of each oil can add up pretty quickly! :-)

Hope that helps you and I look forward to others insights about this. Best of luck!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:44 am

Instead of adding Chinese Wash to shampoo or liquid soap, use Van Van oil.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:46 am

Oh yes! Van Van Oil is an excellent choice! Can't believe that one slipped my mind. Thank you Mama Micki.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Wonderful, Papa Newt! Thank you so much for answering me and sharing your insights. (I felt a little bad about asking so many questions . . . ) This helps me to feel like I know what I'm doing! :)
And good call, Mama Micki, on the Van Van oil. I am adding it to my list of oils to order.
Thanks again!!

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:42 pm

I love to combine LM oils with coconut oil (about 9 drops of LM oil to 2 Tbsp of coconut) and use as a body and hand moisturizer. Use recycled baby food or jam or honey jars to store the oils. I have several combos going depending on what I want to achieve, for example, healing, protection, power, success, attraction, etc. I also make the oils and pray over them on the appropriate corresponding days of the week and moon cycles: e.g., attraction on a Friday during a waxing moon.

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:29 am

Laila,
Good idea! I love coconut oil, and never thought about adding LM oils. Thanks for that! :)

BlueFish

Unread post by BlueFish » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 am

Can I use the oils in lip Balms? I know the oils are not edible, but will having a drop in a batch of lip balms be okay?

I am leaning towards no, but thought I would ask.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:59 am

The oils are generally not edible, so no to adding them to lip balm. Stick with shampoo, body wash, lotions, etc.

BlueFish

Unread post by BlueFish » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 am

Thanks for the information. I was sure it was not a good idea but wanted to be 100% sure.

Princess_LoveDiva
Perfume

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi guys, yet another question from me lol.

I have some perfume which was a gift from my ex which was a bad split (I have no feelings for him whatsoever and i dont even think about him so there's no spiritual attachment there from me).

It's a really nice perfume and I was thinking of wearing it to impress my current love target but the idea of wearing a scent that my ex gave to me to impress another guy is making me think that there may be a conflict in interest in what I'm trying to do.

What do you think?
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Perfume

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:31 pm

I would get a reading to see if your ex tricked the perfume to bring you back to him.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

If it's clear, I'd go ahead and wear it. To attract a man to you you can add some Come To Me or Follow Me Boy oil (just a few drops) into the perfume bottle, shake it up and wear as normal.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi MaryBee

I've already planned on wearing follow me boy and come to me oils with the perfume lol, but that's a good idea on getting a reading about the perfume, but I've decided it's probably better not to use the perfume just in case.

Thanks for replying!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

goldentouch97

Re: LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laund

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:11 pm

My lucky mojo Crown of Success oil give me some skin problem,i put a little every morning on my head with my styling gel and some weeks ago i discovered that i catch some skin problem on my heads,it's the first time of my life i catch that.Let me know if there is another way to use this oil,or if i need to change the oil for the encens,bath or powders crown of success.Thanks.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi goldentouch97. I went ahead and moved your post to an ongoing thread discussing the adding of LMCCo Oils to other products. Be sure to read through the earlier pages, for you'll find some useful insights.

It really comes down to is how much of the oil are you adding to your styling gel? Usually a couple of drops will do. I have, on accident, added to much oil to one type of hair product, and it was just to much! Had to dilute it with a new bottle of that hair product.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Papa Newt

I have very dry hair, so I often just take a couple of drops of oil, rub it over my palms and apply it directly to my hair - gives me some magic AND a little bit of shine! :)

But Papa Newt is right, with the oils a little does really go a long way - you don't have to douse yourself in oil to have it be effective.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

daniyelle_jenii

Unread post by daniyelle_jenii » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 am

How would you go about this for a specific target? Is their a ritual or anything you have to do over the perfume?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:43 pm

You can add a drop or two of specific oils for drawing someone, Follow Me Boy, Look Me Over ...etc and say what your intention are as you add the oils. Some people pray, some just state their desire and go from there.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

daniyelle_jenii

Unread post by daniyelle_jenii » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 am

Thank you :)

prayerandwill

Interference from Other Substances?

Unread post by prayerandwill » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Do things like perfumes, lotions, and other oils interfere with the work of anointing and dressing oils? For example, if I were to dab Love Me oil on my pulse points and then follow up with my favorite perfume, or some pheromone spray , would it lessen the effectiveness of the oil?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Interference from Other Substances?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:31 pm

No. You can add oil or bath crystals to any lotion or perfume. If you mix oils with other oils, make sure the purposes are compatible.

TheWanderingFool
HRCC Graduate

Re: oils

Unread post by TheWanderingFool » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:26 am

Devi Spring

As always this is very good advice. I just wanted to add a use I've become particularly fond of is to add the oil to home made bars of soap. I do this not to replace spiritual bathing but to supement it and keep myself close to the energies I wish to work with. I generally add a drop or two for each 4oz bar I make. Just thought I'd share that.

Wunderplop

Mixing magical oils with ordinary cologne

Unread post by Wunderplop » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:35 pm

I was just wondering how people feel about using say a success oil on your body and then wearing a normal department store cologne.

I used to mix them without much thought but am starting to think magical oils should be worn alone or with other supportive scents.

Any thoughts?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Wunderplop,

Have you read this 9-page thread from the beginning? Most people feel very comfortable blending magical oils into a variety of substrates, includine cologne, lotion, shampoo, body wash, hair pomade, and liquid soap.

Enjoy!
catherine yronwode

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi, Everyone. Here is a nice magical/practical hair growth oil treatment:

For the base, put one part coconut, one part avocado, and one part castor oil in a small glass jar (e.g., recycled baby food, honey, or preserves). Add a sprig of rosemary, or organic rosemary leaves if you don't have a sprig. You could also add rosemary oil. Add 3 (or 9) drops each of Crown of Success, Attraction, and Road Opener oils. Pray over it. It doesn't have to all be used at once and can be stored for a month or so. Apply to hair at least an hour before washing. I have long hair, and I like to liberally apply the oil and then put it in a bun while I do housework and/or work out before showering and washing my hair. You'll get more magical oomph if you make the oil treatment and/or use it on a waxing moon on Fridays. This Friday (Valentine's Day) is a full moon, so that will really amp the power of this work. Enjoy!

P.S., Note that castor oil is known to help hair grow (so don't use it where you don't want to grow hair, haha) and coconut and avocado have a lot of nutrients and nourishing properties for hair. Rosemary is also known to help hair grow, and it has magical and practical beauty properties. The Lucky Mojo oils seem obvious, and I bet you could also use Sun and Venus oils.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:38 am

Thanks Laila, I really love this! As someone who struggles with hair loss I am always looking for ways to help my hair grow fuller and stronger. Adding some magical boost sounds good too! I'm going to give this a try.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”