Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

dasha

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by dasha » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey guys..I've had a question that has been weighing on my mind a lot lately, and i figured some of you could give some insight. I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, but the title did say 'signs' and this is about signs. I've been meditating lately and asking for signs regarding whether or not i should proceed with some work i have thought about doing. the signs i have received are pretty straight forward, and tell me i should go forward. however, what i want to do is rather negative, and may hurt some people, but will benefit me quite a bit (im sorry i cant give too many details). I am wondering if you all think its possible for the universe to tell me to go ahead and do something bad..I am just looking for any opinions you may have. thanks everyone.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 am

Dasha,
I would recommend that you get a reading to see if you should proceed, and perhaps the benefits and consequences of doing such work you want to do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 am

You could possibly be getting some signs as to you are doing the work correctly. I would get a reading to see how this relates to your work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 am

This is germane to the topic of the post--I hope.

Anyway, I have a lot of friends who are musicians. One of my favourite bands came through a couple of weeks ago, and their lead singer is a friend of a friend. I cast a friendship spell just to see where things would go. We spent most of the meet and greet afterwards grinning at each other like idiots, and I got his personal email address--not the one on the band contact site. I also had the realization that I'll be on the guest list for these guys and also invited to the afterparties until the end of time. ;)

Fast forward a couple of weeks. A friend of mine in Germany is sending me a care package of some posters and DVDs. He's throwing in a couple of stickers for this band, having no idea of what transpired at the show a couple weeks ago.

Could I construe this as a sign? After all, I cast a friendship spell on this one guy, and now am getting stickers out of the blue for his band. It makes me wonder. They're from Sweden, though, so I'm wondering if the timing of three days/weeks/months may take a little longer. Still, though--it seems like the Universe is saying they want to be 'stuck' on me.

Thoughts?
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:20 pm

It could definitely be taken as a good sign, yes. I love lots of Swedish bands...good stuff!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:41 pm

post deleted by poster

Romani52

Unread post by Romani52 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm not an expert, but I have had a similar thing happen I woke up and was overwhelmed by the smell of roses when there were none around. I definitely took it as a good sign. If it was a pleasant smell I'm sure it is a positive sign for you also.

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:23 pm

post deleted by poster

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Soooo...

I have been having LM light vigils for me recently, && i think i finally got a HUGE sign.

Soo i did a intranquil candle there awhile ago, candle report came back and said that i had a good chance of succeeding eventually, i told the forum and a few people advised me to light another one soo i did. and the next day, i was watching paranormal witness, and one of the guys on it had the same name of my ex, well then it talked about how one night i guess he got possessed. Then the words on the screen said "Whatever "IT" is has got a hold on XXXXX (my ex's name)", i think its a sign but idk we'll have to wait and see, strange :), but i like it!

baidoo
Newly Registered

Unread post by baidoo » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:40 am

Hi,
I am talking to this lady that I really like and she leaves far from me. I have bought the come to me candle and I do not how to use it to work on her? Can I get some help as to how I can use it? Also, can only use it for one lady or more?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 am

lilangel2 -- see the forum thread on petition papers, here:

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

baidoo -- i moved your question from the general love question area to this thread which i all about how to use Come To Me candles. If you read the thread from the beginning, you will find lots of answers. Also read the web page on Come To Me products, here:

Come To Me Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/cometome.html

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi!
I did a 7 day moving candle spell for love and I bind an adam and eve candle together using string that was dressed with love oils. On the eve candle the wick made a 7 and on the adam candle the wick made a 6. It looked like they made the number 76. They did this on the last day of me burning them. Could someone tell me what this could mean?

ema

Unread post by ema » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Hey everyone.

Today I got a message from him who says he doesn't feel as strongly as I do and it was nice the time we spent together but it is better to leave it now. And blablabla. I am not surprised because I felt this. Although it is a little bit strange because yesterday I began a skull candle spell. I was expected to get another message from him but not this. :( Should I continue it? Is there a hope it could change his mind? Or has anyone any idea what I can do ? I really like this guy. I haven't answered to his message yet.

Thank you in advance
ema

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 pm

I would take his refusal to continue the relation WHILE YOU ARE BURNING THE SKULL CANDLE as a totally negative sign and i would stop the spell-work.

People who watch and wait for signs know that negative signs are as important as positive ones.This relationship was not meant to be, and you got your sign.
catherine yronwode

ema

Unread post by ema » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 am

Thank you Miss Catherine. What should I do with the candle? Just trow it away?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Are you asking if someone can tell you what the number 76 means? You are going to get a lot of very different interpretations and answers, each being unique to the person giving their take on the number. Does it have significant meaning to you or the intended people you were doing the work for?
Joseph Magnuson

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 am

It is part of a spell, and therefore shouldn't be just thrown away. Gather up the remains of the candle/powders/oils that were together, and wrap it in some cloth and tie it. Bury the remains at a crossroads, walk away and don't look back.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ema

Unread post by ema » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:43 am

Thank you MarryBee. I will do it.

ardia blodeuwedd

Unread post by ardia blodeuwedd » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 am

Can anyone tell me what kind of sign this is? I have been doing some spell work over a period of time. The first part involved a doll baby that was hidden, and so well that I am not even sure where it was. At any rate, I have been continuing work on this love situation and all of a sudden, no idea how or from where, the doll baby appeared on the floor near the present works! Does anyone know what that means? I take it as a very good sign, but have only been at this a couple of years and would like to hear from more experienced practitioners. Thank you! :)

Ardia

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 am

ardia blodeuwedd

Can you elaborate a bit more on this? Were you the one who hid it or did someone else hide it? Were you the only one who knew where it was? Did anyone else have this knowledge or know of your work?
Joseph Magnuson

ardia blodeuwedd

Unread post by ardia blodeuwedd » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:54 pm

No Joseph nobody else was aware if the working or handled the doll but me. It just appeared on this third day of candle work related to this. That's what's so intriguing to me!

ardia blodeuwedd

Unread post by ardia blodeuwedd » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:33 am

Without getting too much into a work in progress, it involves a come to me trick...

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Ive been reading many posts saying that interpretation of a sign is subjective. In my experience Ive always seen the persons name EVERYWHERE, and when I work on two people both of their names together, sometimes even together as someones first and last name.

However, my question is this. I recently performed some courage work on someone to get them to get the courage to do something. Within 2 days they texted me as we were discussing financial matters and they said "I am saving money so i can do x" (x being what i had petitioned them to gain the courage to do, but it had beeen an issue between us for some time so..I wonder?)
Are signs this cut and dry? This one seems too blatant to me! Maybe im looking for something more hidden as per usual - which may be my own problem.
Historically Ive always interpreted them as being a bit more esoteric in nature, where one would have to make the connection and link them together.
any thoughts on this?

jojomojo
Newly Registered

Unread post by jojomojo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:11 pm

To me, the text they sent sounds more like movement -- it's movement toward the ultimate goal of your petition. Completion/results would be when they actually do x.

And it sounds like you have a good idea about what signs are too. Miss cat has a nice writeup on the website; I think it's posted elsewhere in the forum but good to repeat:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

Fast work so far!

ardia blodeuwedd

Unread post by ardia blodeuwedd » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:53 am

If anyone is still reading I would love to hear your opinons on this. I joined to hopefully interact with other more experienced practitioners and am looking forward to receiving advice on this and maybe other works later....perhaps even give some of my own at some point :) thanks!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Hello Ardia,

Without knowing more of the story of this work. It is hard to tell what it could mean.

If to you, since you are the closest to this, interpret this a good sign then that is your answer.

A lot of reading signs of your work is best left to you, as the worker. Go with your gut and have faith in what you do.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

goddesps

Unread post by goddesps » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:19 pm

That is excellent advice apollo... We always have to remember that we each put our own "flavor" on our work and that is uniquely our own... trust your gut ardia! <3
Don't strive to make your presence noticed just your absence felt.

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:00 am

So, I have placed my first order for some LM supplies, in particular some "attraction" and "come to me" items. I am intending to make a petition on behalf of my daughter to help her find a boyfriend. I know that the orders are carefully made and blessed by the practitioners at LM, so it may take a while for my order to be complete and ready to send. I did see the other day, though, that my credit card has been charged, which I took as a sign that they are probably starting to work on it! (yay! excited!)

The reason I tell all this is: this morning I met a young fellow who told me he is single and looking for a girlfriend. OK, wow, crazy. We had an actual discussion about how he might devise to meet her (for coffee). It was very unusual circumstances and seems to be an incredible coincidence. Is it possible that matters have been set in motion just by virtue of my order being prepared at LM (plus my own interest and excitement as I have been focusing on my intended petition)?
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Yes, some have reported positive movement before actually receiving supplies. Placing an order puts you in a positive frame of mind for the work.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Wow, amazing. Thanks for your reply!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Hello catherinejoan,

The power of Magick comes from the Intention and Belief you put into it. Before you start using the products, if you have your faith into reaching your goal; put that energy of thought into your achievement. Results can start showing just from the power of faith.

Everything you do with products; Candles, Oils, Mojo Hands, and Powders. Is really to help you put more focus and intention into your work.

The power lies in you, and how you use your faith.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Thank you! plus, I was doing some more reading on the forum, and I think what happened is better described as a sign than movement. Always more to learn about....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Nod ;) to both posters, if you read the customer testimonies, you will find that many have experienced these types of results.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks, jwmcclin, for your suggestion - I went to the testimonials page and found this excellent discussion of FAQs by Catherine, which shed a lot of light on my questions: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#1

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 am

Okay, I have to tell someone about this weird occurrence - I think it is surely a sign because of the work I have been doing.

I have posted elsewhere in this forum asking questions since I am working on helping my kids/family with love and success, and (being new to LM and hoodoo) have just begun with my first steps. Last Sunday, I used Chinese Wash in my laundry, and then rinsed it with Attraction bath crystals. I did each person's laundry separately, and prayed separately for each. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday I did a spiritual house cleaning (Chinese Wash, while burning a candle), top to bottom (the house feels special, I have to say).

I think that the house cleaning brought out some bugs, which I have read about elsewhere here. Just that was pretty strange for me though, since I am in Canada, and it is super cold here right now, so I haven't seen many bugs lately and there aren't a ton of insects here anyway - but I found a ladybug in my family room! My daughter spotted it on a chair where I just got up from sitting. (Plus two spiders spotted elsewhere, not quite as strange, but still...) It would be very unusual to see a ladybug in the winter here.

But here's the super strange thing: I found a *three of clubs* playing card on my front walk (yesterday evening, which is three days after I started the laundry). Whaaaat??? An actual playing card. It is all weathered and dirty. I don't know if the wind brought it, or if someone placed it there. It was at the bottom of the walk, just on the crack that separates the public sidewalk from the walk leading up to the house, like as if it were coming to visit! I picked it up and kept it.

It made me wonder if it could be some form of curse or spell that someone would be directing at me or my family, but I doubt that anyone around here would be into that. I think it is more likely that my neighbors kids had playing cards outside during the summer, and have left them out to blow around. At least the three of clubs bears a positive message, I believe. It feels like a sign that the universe is listening to me!

lostnewbie

Unread post by lostnewbie » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:53 am

Hello. I have a question. I'm a bit embarrassed to even say what happened, but I need to know if I did the right thing. Well, I just lit a Come to Me Candle which sparked when I lit it, made a single "pop" noise (as it sparked), emitted white smoke briefly, and there hasn't been one single moment that the flame hasn't been dancing or bouncing around wildly. Then, about ten minutes ago, I was holding it with two hands, focusing my intent, praying over it and then it sparked again, with yet another single "pop" noise (as it did in the beginning. And now, the embarrassing part is that I was so focused on the person and the flame and holding the candle tightly, that I startled myself so much that I moved the candle and caused the wax to put out the flame. Sometimes, I am so jumpy and I am so embarrassed by what I did. So, I relit the candle, which is still burning and dancing wildly about again. Is this okay, since I did physically cause the candle flame to go out? Or what would any of you suggest I do? Should I let this one burn and light another one later? Or do you think it's fine as is? Those are my main concerns right now. Thank you!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Hello catherinejoan,

That is very interesting, on the third day you find the three of clubs. That is the kind of thing that I like to take as poof that the path we are taking is the right one. Just the Universe showing a sign that you are going in the right direction.

Thanks for sharing.
AIRR Member

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Thank you for replying, Apollo Dark! I love to be tickled by a synchronicity! It just gives me a little thrill every time.
:)

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi, I have using a Honey Jar and Doll Baby for two weeks. I have each week dusted my targets house and shoes, and put oils in his body wash and shampoo. The last time I did this, about 10 minutes later I was waiting in line to pick my child up from school when a Bee flew in the window. This crazy thing kept getting too close for comfort flying right in my face back and forth from me to the bag I had placed on the dash board. The bag held the powder and oils, also a powder brush I just used. I thought maybe in the bag was attracting it. I grabbed a wet whips case and told the Bee if it did not leave I was going to smack it, then it flew right out a few seconds later. This whole thing lasted maybe a minute, but after the fact I questioned was this a sign.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Hello becca7417

There are a few different interpretations I can think of from this. One being that the bee is a stinging insect, so it may be a warning of harm that may come from the work. Two, that the bee makes honey and that possibly it a sign of being on the right track with the honey jar.

As these are on opposite ends of possible meanings, I would recommend getting a reading done. This will help put some insight into your work.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Thank you Apollo Dark.
After seeing the Bee last week, the man in question and I did see each other a few hours both on Sat and Sun. We had not see each other in almost a month, but texted a bit. Texting he is his old self, but in person he is acting like he did when we first met; keeping it in friend zone. This maybe what he needs right now anyway. He did say at one time that the next woman he commits to will be his best friend.

I tried to get a reading before I bought my supplies from LM, but most readers were booked and I got too impatient. I went ahead and ordered and fixing to make another order. I decided no matter what I was going to keep trying, but set a time limit. I may still try a radio show reading or after the time limit comes get a reading to see if the relationship is worth me fighting for.

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm

I had another run in with a Bee, a week after the first one. I had planned to go sprinkle the powders for the third week, but put it off to do something else and then totally forgot. I was again sitting in my truck, this time I did not have the powders with me, when this Bee flew in and buzzed by face and arm then flew away. Maybe the little thing was trying to remind me. I am going to try and get a reading on the Radio show tomorrow.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 am

I'm pretty spooked right now, looking for a quick response. Please don't tell me to get a reading, I've already requested one from an AIRR member and they haven't gotten back to me yet.

So I've been lighting a candle for St. Jude every night with a petition, not necessarily a bad one, but to stop something from happening. I was doing it for 7 nights and last night was my final night. I had a terrible nightmare where this demon thing was after me. It looked like your typical half-goat demon, but his hands were giant swarms of bugs. I woke up in a sweat, still seeing him from my dream, cursing him in the name of Jesus Christ to go. Fortunately, the vision did disappear then. However, when I woke up and looked at the reminence of the candle I was burning for St. Jude, there was a stink bug lodged into it! It was dead, as if the light had attracted it in the night and it got stuck in the wax and died. Also, I'm doing break up work, but I did take my cleansing bath afterwards last night before I went to sleep.

I don't know how to take this. I'm obviously freaked out. However, the bug WAS dead in St. Jude's candle. Could that possibly be a good sign??? Trying to be hopeful here...

Any input is greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled thread for clarity

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 am

Hello,

I would like some advice on what I should do next.

I had three Come to Me candles set for me [candle reports deleted]

My target ended up leaving who he was with. But, he didn't come to me. He went to somebody else :(

I'm thinking that I should burn a few Road Opener candles to remove any obstacles. Then, start more Come to Me work.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 am

I would get a reading on this situation; it seems you were "hag-ridden" which could be your target or targets way of attacking you as you sleep.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:50 am

Start with some cleansing work, followed by road opener and another come to me/follow me/love me (if this is your intention.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 am

Thank you for the reply. Yes. That's my intentions. Do you recommend me to do a one day cleansing or a nine day cleansing?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 am

Cherish, this forum is about products, and we don't do readings, yet your original post -- where you literally copy-pasted candle glass readings from our competitors (!) -- seemed to be asking someone here to help you with a very complex situation, based on candles that were set for only PART of the situation. In other words, because your question about Come To Me candles made no sense to me (you write "My target ended up leaving who he was with. But, he didn't come to me. He went to somebody else" -- and i go, "Huh? Why was she burning Come To Me Lights to break up a couple?") i had to look back through your entire forum board history, where you were asking about Intranquil Spirit candles, Separation candles -- and others as well -- to understand what you were doing.

Then i noticed that your original thread title stated that your "Successful Candle Burn Went Wrong." But the reports you quoted (which i deleted because we don't do readings here) were actually not all that great -- hazy, grey, with stuck herbs, and so forth, indicating delays and obstacles.

First: You have way too complicated a situation in hand to be addressed by a couple of candles.

Second: Any advice based on a candle-by-candle opinion, especially different brands of candles burned by competing rootworkers, is not going to be effective.

Third: You are "stacking jobs" -- that is, giving the same job to two competing services (an AIRR worker who uses an unknown brand of candle and the candle servers at MISC, who use Lucky Mojo candles). This is never a good idea. Please see the AIRR page advising against it, here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Workers

So, if you want my opinion, may i suggest that you book an actual session with a rootworker and counselor who can look at the whole picture -- the names, signs, ages, locations, and life-styles of everyone involved, what has been happening, and what your hopes and desires are. Then work with that person in an orderly and confident manner, letting them guide you as the two of you define the type of work to be done, a time-limit for the work, and some suggestions as to the types of candles to be set.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:05 pm

I apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused. I see now where I went wrong. I was unaware that the MISC wasn't linked to this forum and that it wasn't a good idea to hire more that one person to do the same job. I guess all the discussion on here about the MISC and AIRR services threw me off.

Btw, some of the past topics that you looked at, including the Break Up, were about another guy that I'm no longer interested in.

I did have a reading with an AIRR reader about month ago about my current target. As a matter of fact, I've had more than one reading with an AIRR reader in different months. They all said there will be obstacles.

Now, I know I'm going to have to start over. Which, I don't mind. I want to make I do everything right this time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:21 pm

cherish,

Thanks for setting me straight. Like i said, you do have a complicated situation. I think your are right -- take a deep breath, formulate your goals, consult a worker you can trust, and start again.

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 am

I had some lights set for me and every since then I've been very irritable and crying. I'm feeling stronger but I wasn't feeling this way before. Is this normal? My emotions are running wild all of a sudden. Has this happened to anyone else?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Do bring this up during the reading. The dream might have been a spiritual attack -- but I've also been told that when an innocent animal dies after you have been jinxed, that it has taken the hit for you. Your reader should be able to help you figure this out.

Good luck and God's blessing,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Loubielou

Unread post by Loubielou » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I wonder if anyone would give me their opinion on a clock stopping as a sign during a Hotfoot Candle spell please? I have done a forum search but cannot find anything on this.

Four weeks ago I performed a Hotfoot candle spell and foot track trick on someone. Within 3 days I saw signs he was restless, one day less than 3 weeks he went into hospital and was away from his home for 5 days but has now returned. I took this as movement.

He is a vile, vile man who is mentally unstable and who is making my family's life hell and has done so for nearly 6 years now in so many ways I wont bore you with.

When I performed the last spell I did so in a calm and considered manner. However, tonight I decided to use my anger and performed another Hotfoot candle spell and managed to generate a lot of energy (so much so that my cat and dogs were all around me!).

Afterwards I cleansed with a Hyssop bath and it was after this that my husband pointed out our kitchen clock had suddenly stopped working! I was very nervous and once the spell had finished (it was still going) I disposed of everything in running water and took some bath water to a crossroads. I am also wearing Fiery Wall of Protection oil and regularly cleanse using Sage and Chinese wash.

Can anyone advise me please as I am obviously concerned what this may indicate for me and my family. Could this indicate something 'final' may be about to happen to the target?!

Thank you so much

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi, i want to have a person come to me. how do i write the petition? what is required? do i write their name nine times then my name over theirs nine times and write what i want to happen around our names in an unbroken circle? is this ok by itself, or do i add this with a petition?

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm

I wanted to let everyone hear my testimonial in regards to signs/ movements/ completion. If you do work and see no signs or movement within 3 days or 3 weeks do not be discouraged :D . I did the conjure, walked away from the situation and the work. I saw none of these and "BAMB!!" overnight - It worked!! Within 2 months my work has worked.

Be persistent and diligent in your efforts and it shall come to pass.

Best to you all!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 am

becca7417

And on the Bees, The first two weeks I had the encounters in my truck. The third week we was sitting in his back yard and one started bussing around him. I could not help but laugh. Then this last week he was doing some yard work cleaning out brush from around the house a found a hive. Let's just say three of those Bees were not impressed with him.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 am

The paper you're describing would work well. These are often used in honey jars but it is quite suitable for the type of work you're doing. That would be the petition (what you write in the circle around the names) and thus there would be no need to add any other paper. If you have personal concerns, you can fold those into the paper. You could also anoint the paper in a five-spot patter (four corners and the middle) using an appropriate condition oil should you so desire.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:49 am

awesome! thank you very much.

affie

Unread post by affie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:04 am

Hi all...... I'm so excited! I'm burning my first ever candle as I post this. The candle I'm burning now is a pink candle, that I anointed with reconcilliation oil. I carved my desire on the candle then I anointed it, then I put a petition paper under the plate. I also sprinkled some sugar and rose petals around the candle just for my own personal touch. Anyway, so far the candle is burning very well, and the flame is high and there is no wax running from the candle. In thinking this is a good sign!!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:18 am

It is always great to hear of someone starting out with candles. Enjoy... and best of luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”