Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:19 am

Hi Doraemon,

the black walnut bath may be what you're looking for. It is to sever ALL ties and memories/feelings to a person. You can read about the walnuts here: http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html and more about others who have done the bath or had questions about it here: black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html

Once you've done the black walnut bath, then you can follow it up with the Cut and Clear if you so desire.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:27 am

Thank you Aura. but as I mentioned in my first post. I was already aware of the black walnut spell. but I wont be able to do this. since I have to be naked. and I live with 5 different people. :(

any other suggestions?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:37 am

Hi Doraemon,

Can you close your bathroom door? If so, you can do the black walnut spell. As you'll read in the Q & A for the spell, there isn't a ''substitute'' for the spell and it's one of the strongest ones for the result you seek.

That said, hopefully a more experienced worker can suggest an alternative for you.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:33 am

well I can close my bathroom door. but according to the spell

"Now, still entirely naked, walk outside carrying the bowl of walnuts and throw them away at a crossroads or street intersection or, if that is impossible, throw them against a tree -- but be careful to not drop any pieces of them in your own yard. As you throw away the walnuts, say,"

I cannot be naked outside the house/in the steet.. I might be bumping into one of my roomates as they all have wacky unpredictable sleeping schedules or worse my neighbors

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:00 am

Having not done that particular spell myself, one of the other more experienced worker may be able to give you an alternative. I'd rather not give you advice outside my sphere of knowledge.

Blessings and good luck.
Aura Laforest

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 am

Do the Cut and Clear and give it time to work. You can also do a Healing bath and ask Archangel Zadkiel to help you let go of the past and heal your emotional pain.

Don't stay at home or isolate yourself. Get involved in activities you enjoy, and meet some new people. Go out with friends and family. Do the things you didn't do when you were involved with your ex. Change your hair, get some new clothes, try a new look. Enjoy your freedom.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:31 pm

You might want to do the black walnut spell somewhere other than your house. Take a weekend off, hightail it to the woods -- a national or regional park -- and do it there. If necessary, you can DRAW a crossroads in the soil, or mark one with fallen sticks and leaves.

If I were to do this in an urban environment, I would wrap myself in a blanket while "entirely naked" and go to an actual crossroads in a city park; then, when no one was passing by, "flash" the universe at the speed of light while pouring out the bathwater.

And I'm shy, so I'd have clothes in the car (or backpack).

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Doraemon wrote "Any spell stronger than cut & clear? ... Long story short. ... "i'm looking for a spell that is stronger than cut & clear"

Long story short, a spell is only as strong as the one who works it.

Read about Cut and Clear Spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This is the full spell kit:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:24 am

Does that mean I can do black walnut spell without having to be naked?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 am

Doraemon, you asked, "Does that mean I can do black walnut spell without having to be naked?"

Uh ... do you usually take baths with your clothes on? Cause this "spell" as you call it, is a BATH, and i would say that 99.99% of people intentionally take their clothes off and become naked to take a bath.

I mean, there's always the odd duck who wants to pour black walnut tea all over their clothing, i suppose, but i have never heard of anyone reporting back to me on the outcome of their work.

Please understand that African American conjure practice is a form of folk magic. It is not a game with a set of rules. This is a way of approaching spirit and working within spirit. Asking questions about how you can bend the supposed "rules" is foolish and will get you nowhere, because we can see that you have no interest in or understanding of the spiritual work involved -- you just want rules to abide by and a statistics list of "powers" that you can derive from the "spells."

Seriously, i suggest you try another approach. I want you to read all of the text on the following web page before you come back and waste our time with silly questions like "do i have to be naked to take a bath?"

The following page is good for ANYONE to read, no matter how experienced they are in conjure:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

On the page you will find my replies to questions and discussions of topics as follows:

How Do Real Magick Spells Actually Work?
Do Magick Spells Always Work?
Are Powerful Magick Spells Guaranteed To Work?
Is Magick Spell-Casting Worth Trying If It Is Not Guaranteed?
Are Magick Spells Real Or Are The Results Just Coincidence?
If Magick Spells Are Real, Why Doesn't Everyone Use Them?
I'm A Newbie: How Difficult Are Magic Spells To Do?
Which Magick Spells Are The Strongest And Most Powerful?
If I Cast Too Many Magick Spells Will I Get "Spell Overload"?
If I Cast Powerful Spells Incorrectly Will They "Backfire" On Me?
How Long Shall I Wait For Magick Spells To Work?
Do You Have To Be A Certain Religion To Practice Real Magick?
Why Are Hoodoo Spells Done With Psalms Or In Jesus' Name?
Where Can I Learn More About Real Powerful Magick Spells?

Good luck to you -- and i am sincere when i say that you must read the above page before asking more questions here.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 am

Miss Catherine. You misunderstood my question.

I meant do I have to be naked when I have to throw away the walnuts.

Quote from the spell.
"Now, still entirely naked, walk outside carrying the bowl of walnuts and throw them away at a crossroads or street intersection or, if that is impossible, throw them against a tree -- but be careful to not drop any pieces of them in your own yard. As you throw away the walnuts, say,"

Obviously I take my clothes off when I shower/take a bath. but I cannot be naked outside my house since I live in a residential area and I live with 5 different people.

Miss Cat you wrote. " because we can see that you have no interest in or understanding of the spiritual work involved -- you just want rules to abide by and a statistics list of "powers" that you can derive from the "spells."

I take offense when you say this. because I have been reading your forum for the past 4 weeks. and i have been dilligigently learning about this. i even ordered your book "hoodoo herb and root magic."

I take this bery seriously but regardless I am still new. and do have a few questions.

I thought this forum was meant for people to discuss about LM's products and spell. If we are not allowed to ask questions. then I am sorry. I am new and eager to learn and I take a great offense when you say I have no interest in understanding of the spiritual work involved.

I wouldnt be here asking questions so i could understand things better if I didnt have the interest

Thank you.

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:41 am

HI all. The packet with the "bad" qualities did NOT want to burn. I had to light it several times for the flame to catch. Even then, it didn't burn down completely. The person I am cutting is someone who will still be part of my life-I am just cutting the romantic portion of the relationship. Perhaps the paper not burning means I may have to repeat the work to make it effective? Thoughts anyone?

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:10 am

I am not by any means an expert, but I'm wondering if cut and clear was not the way to go. I was reading up on separation spiritual supplies, and I'm wondering if that is more suited, being that you are still going to be in contact with the person. This is where I found it:

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

If it were me, I'd try to get a reading from a rootworker, though, because the fact that it wouldn't burn could be significant. It might be a fluke thing, but I'd still get a reading to be on the safe side.

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm confused about the cut and clear spell kit and the cut and clear spell that is available for free on the website. Are they the same thing? I would like to purchase the cut and clear spell kit to help me move on from my ex but I still need to have him in my life because we have a child together and well he's a great dad I just need help getting rid of my emotional attachment. Is this kit good in my case? Also, he's really angry at me from breaking it off and he is not really being cooperative. What can I do to so we can get along as parents and be peaceful. Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Pinkredblue25 --

The two versions are very similar, but the Spell Kit contains more ingredients. The Black Walnut Bath may be more to your liking for simply removing emotional connections. To have a peaceful custody and child support relationship with him you would want to look into other types of work, such as Court Case, King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity, and Peaceful Home.

Read about Cut and Clear Spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This is the full spell kit:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Hello,

I'm gonna be doing Black Walnut spell. I have all the ingredient( including Valerian
Root, Red Pepper, and Mullein Leaves) except for the black incense.

Questions:

1. I have Catherine's book. In the book under the "walnut" section. It doesn't mention anything about the candle, incense, and the other herbs (Valerian Root, Red Pepper, and Mullein Leaves.) So my question which one is stronger?

2. I can't find black incense anywhere. will it be okay to use cut and clear incense from Lucky Mojo ?

3. I want this guy to be completely out of my life. I want me to not even care if he's dead or alive. that's how much I want him gone. (some stuff happened again between him and I last night. long story). I don't wanna curse him. I don't wanna have anything to do with the guy.

But I have had readings from AIRR members. that this guy and I will still "cross paths again several times before things end completely. After what happened last night (he threatened to castrate me and try to get me deported). I am done done with him. Cannot deal with him anymore.

Just wanted to confirm that this spell will keep us separated. even if I go to the places we both go (like the gym). I won't be seeing him anymore physically and emotionally right?

4. He also admitted that he had visited a voodoo priest and put a love spell on us. so that he could fall in love with me (?? crazy. I know). and he told me the priest said we weren't meant to be but if he insisted to go ahead (obviously he did) that there would be repercussions. something like him and I would always be bound to each other spiritually. and that it would kill us both emotionally. but he went ahead and did what he did.

He refused to "uncross" me saying he doest believe in magic (and yet he went to a voodoo priest for a blessing ??etc.. he's nuts, I know.)

my question: will this spell (black walnut) break this bond (assuming he told me the truth)?

5. I did cut and clear spell 3 weeks ago. didn't work. that's why i'm doing the black walnut spell plus cut and clear for the 2nd time. should I do cut and clear first or the black walnut first?

Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:19 am

Hi Doraemon,

1. Try not to think of these spells or materials in terms of ''stronger'' or ''more powerful''. The ingredients are simply different and do different things. Likewise, there are a number of ways to do the spiritual bath, some that weave it into a full ritual with candles and incense, and some that cut to the chase and do it with the herb bath alone. The choice to do one or the other will depend on your time, funds, sense of aesthetics and training.

2. The ''black'' incense can be any incense that is black, including Lucky Spirit Black Incense, Black Arts incense, etc. You can find Black Arts Incense here: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-black-arts.html. For the black walnut spell however, I don't see the problem with using Cut and Clear incense. Perhaps a more experienced worker can also give you some input on this.

3. That's what this spell does. However, it will work on your feelings for him rather than his physical presence. If you see him again, it simply won't bother you nor will you give him the time of day or waste your time speaking to him. If you want him physically gone, then you will have to work with Banishing or Hot Foot product lines. To work more softly than this, look in your Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic under Cedar.

4. The black walnut spell will help, but you also want to uncross yourself. Take a 3-day set of 13-herb baths and combine that with a tea of equal parts sampson snake root, nettle root (or leaf) and burdock root. Decoct the herbs (simmer for a long time) until you've reduced a cup of liquid to one-half. If you're using nettle leaf rather than root, this is when you add the leaf and then let the tea sit (infuse) for another 13 minutes. To the brew, add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1/2 cup of water or apple juice. Yes it will be bitter, that's normal. Sip it as you take your bath.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Great advice, Aura. As to Doraemon's Question 5:

Perform the Black Walnut Spell first, then the Cut and Clear spell.

If you cannot perform the Black Walnut Bath spell due to having roommates or such, then adapt it to your needs. It is a very old spell and dates to the time when people bathed outdoors in wash tubs like this:

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 am

Hi,

I was wondering about the cut and clear (or link removal) spell pictured on Conjureman's Ali air page,the walking around the cauldrons must be performed in a specific direction?(like for instance counterclockwise for the black wax doll and clockwise for the white one?).I don't remember exactly and cannot find anywhere my notes on this one.

Thank you in advance for your help
All the best

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 am

I would contact Conjureman Ali and ask him directly as only he can help with his own work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

Well,the spell has been teached by Miss Cat,thats the reason for my question here :)

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:10 pm

I just received it and I am not sure if I can do it tonight? Or does it work better on a certain day?

Thank you

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Saturday would certainly be a good day to get rid of unhealthy emotional ties and say goodbye to relationships that are no longer working.

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Thank you very much ! I guess I'm doing it tonight!! :)

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Hello

I did Black Walnut Spell/Cut and Clear about a wwek ago.

I am A LOT BETTER now. I don't miss him or want him back. Just the idea of having sex with him repulses me.

BUT

I am still thinking of him EVERY DAY. not in a good way. more like "I can't bellieve I cried in front of him." "I wish I didnt do/say that because he doesnt deserve anyhting from me" etc. that type of thoughts.

is this normal? Should I do the spell once more?

and also.

I had a reading from AIRR member a while ago saying my ex will come back to me again. like he'll try contacting me etc. he'll always want to talk to me when he's lonely

How do I prevent this from happening? I know Black walnut and cut and clear are doing its job. but I don't want him to ever want to see me again

thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:34 pm

If you don't want to talk to him, then don't. Block his number from your phone, block his email, and if he shows up at the door and won't leave, call the police.

Don't sit at home. Get involved with activities you enjoy and meet new people. Release the past. Think of it as a movie you saw or a bad dream you had. Fill your mind and your life with other things.

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:27 pm

The powder is a line in the middle and it doesn't say if to dispose with the good or bad side. I'm thinking of doing it with the black side?? I'm about to do it right now and I need advice. Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:47 pm

The powder can be brushed or cleaned away, there is not enough of it to "dispose" of, really. Just clean it up.

You certainly would not save it with the "good" paper.
catherine yronwode

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Mama Micki wrote:This Bible passage may help:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:18,19 (NIV)

I recommend this to anyone that need healing from the past, whether it concerns relationships, mistakes, or painful events.
Mama Micki, what you just provided here is worth its weight in gold! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Cut and Clear can take time, just like planting a seed...a seed that will blossom into your new future. It will take a little time, and you will have to tough it out and let time (and your work) wash away the negative. You will find that what was once painful or confusing will soon be replaced with a fresh new bud ready to open and bloom.
Joseph Magnuson

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:47 pm

I did it like 9 days ago. But some things went wrong. I finished it but I still think about my ex so much. I don't know If I should give it more time. Well this is what went wrong. The paper with the bad qualities and the red pepper wouldn't burn in the candle. The fire would die when I would place it on the plate with salt. I tried it a few times before it turned to ash. Then I wrapped it in paper foil (is that ok) along with the candle. I walked to the crossroad and some of the stuff flew out and it was a bit windy and I held it up to see and it went right on my face. It even got stuck on my lip gloss. Well then I went out in my car and I noticed that I had ashes on my clothes and it got on my seat. It wasn't A lot. But it was there. I'm just thinking something must be wrong. Should I do it over? I recently ordered a cut and clear vigil candle as well because I don't know if the kit worked. Any advice?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Go ahead and light the vigil, but back up your work by getting involved in some activities you enjoy, maybe something that you couldn't participate in while with your ex. Do not hang around the house and think about him. Get out and meet some new people and have fun. Get some new clothes. Get a new look. You don't have to spend a lot of money.

Don't obsess about whether you did the spell wrong. It's been less than two weeks; these things take time. Let it go.

FlyingMonkey

Unread post by FlyingMonkey » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:46 pm

If I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize... Anyway I've done cleansing and healing baths and they have worked to some extent but I was told by a reader that I am affected by past relationships more than I realize. So I want to do a cut and clear spell kit but I don't know if I should do one per bad relationship or do it all in one fell swoop? I want to do what would be most effective so any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Cut & Clear (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html) as its description says is designed to help you "let go of past situations and conditions, if you are dragged down by people who promised things they never delivered yet find it difficult to walk away from them, if you want to move on into better, happier, and more productive relationships, then try a CUT AND CLEAR spell to break your ties to the past and bring about a new, desirable future. I am not understanding what you mean by 'do one per bad relationship.' I am interpreting it to mean you have had several. Read the description and instructions linked above. Your question may be answered.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

storyteller

Unread post by storyteller » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:50 am

I realize that Cut and Clear is used commonly for ending a relationship with finality. Would it apply to ending an entity attachment, or would another spell kit/product be more appropriate?

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:10 am

So I finally did a Cut and Clear. I have been working on the same man for A YEAR now and we went through a lot of ups and downs but with recent events, I realized it will never happen. Although I know that eventually it's for the better, it is sad to get to this point.

I miss him but I know we're done and I want better in my life. I'm sad because he made me feel like I wasn't good enough for him, and I know I am better for him. So I am def ready to see the results of Cut and Clear, I'm just hoping it happens soon because I'm still in pain.

A few things... I go out and meet men and hit it off, then the next day or a few days later when a date is presented, I lose complete interest. i know this is because my feelings for the man I just did the Cut and Clear on. I'm wondering if this is normal? Should I try to go on these dates although I feel like I'm not ready? I'm wondering if this will help with my results.

Also, the parts that I have to bury. I live in an apartment complex and there is a grassy (also tick filled) area outside of my window. Can I throw these things outside of my window or do they actually need to be underground? I know that I can use a potted plant as well, I'm just wondering if the effect is the same if the material is outside of where i sleep not in the ground.

Thanks again to all of you who have helped me through this time! I had A LOT of suggestions for a Cut and CLear and I ignored, I finally did it! I can't wait to find someone new in my life
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 am

MissNewConjure:
Can I throw these things outside of my window or do they actually need to be underground?
Traditionally the remains of the work are buried and not just thrown out of a window.
Joseph Magnuson

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 pm

so it would not have the same effect?
Thank you St. Martha!

melly121
HRCC Student

Unread post by melly121 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 am

Is there a way to modify the cut and clear spell for my daughter who is 13 years old to use for her father?

Condensed Back story: My daughter, who will be turning 13 in December, has been having a hard time dealing with her semi-absent father. He has been in and out of her life. Since 2008 I have been entirely on my own with no interest in rekindling any type of relationship between us. He has gone months upon months without seeing her - although we live in the same city no more than 10-15 min travel time - he basically picks her up when its convenient for him. We have had custody orders dating back from 2005, our most recent order dated Sept 2010 - has him visiting her every Tuesday and every other Thursday. In November 2011 - I let him move in with me, as he had fell on hard times - during this period my daughter was able to see up and close exactly what he was all about. He basically put her last in all he did. He would rather play kickball on the days he had off of work than spend time with her. At the end of May I had to change my locks in order to kick him out - my daughter wanted him to leave back in January. The long and short of it, since April 2012 he has seen our daughter 3 times. At this time she is not even speaking to him, she doesn't take his calls and doesn’t respond to his text messages. Yesterday he went up to her school to drop off a brand new hoodie as a gift - note I live 2 mins from the school, he could of left it hanging on my door, and my daughter doesn't need a hoodie - it was his attempt to "buy" her. My daughter politely Thanked him but still not talking to him. She actually feels angry that he would buy her something to try to get her to speak with him. In the meantime, he is taking me back to court to modify our order, mind you, he has only seen our daughter 3 times in the past year, although our order gives him at least two times per week. He is seeking more time, overnights (which my daughter has stated she doesn’t want, plus he has no stable residence), I think this is another attempt to get under my skin. And to make himself appear to be this GREAT Dad - which he is not.

My question - I think a cut and clear is needed. I have done this in the past on him back in 2008 and although it took awhile it worked! Thinking of doing another Cut and Clear on myself but also on her as well. Would like to get opinions and or modifications to the cut and clear spell as well.
Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 am

Cut and Clear is normally done by the person who wishes to cut emotional ties, not on behalf of another.

If he has no place of his own, I doubt that a judge will approve overnight visits. However, he does have a right to see his daughter, even if he has not made an effort. At her age, the judge will take her feelings into consideration. Make sure that he is paying an amount of child support that reflects his income, which you can use to better your daughter's life and future.

Get a Court Case honey jar going now and document everything including the number of visits he has made and his lack of interest in her when he was staying with you. You also could start Court Case and Pay Me work.

melly121
HRCC Student

Unread post by melly121 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 am

Thank you Mama Micki -

I'm not at all concerned with his attempt to modify the current custody order. He does not have overnights visits at this time, and his modification doesn't support that type of change. He has a change in schedule which I suppose will change his days from Tues/Thursday to Monday/Tuesday - Which I am ok with. The other items he is asking for I don't think will be granted. As stated my daughter is old enough to direct the court on what she wants and doesn't want. And at this time he does pay me child support which come directly out of his check. I am planning on burning court case just to support this, but I really think things will go in my favor. This is the 3rd time this year that he has taken me to court, the first two times he never showed up. So hopefully the judge will be able to see through this.

My overall concern is the mental state of my daughter. I wasn't planning on doing the cut and clear spell on her behalf, but we were going to do this together. She needs this weight that she is feeling lifted from her. I know that she thinks of this while in school and it could be effecting her school work. My concerns with the spell is the walking outside naked - just wanted to see if this could be modified in some way.

I like the cut and clear as this will also allow us to write down the list of the good things we like and the bad things we don't.

Please advise

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Cut and Clear does not require walking outside naked. You are thinking of the Black Walnut spell, which completely removes a person from your life.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:23 am

I did my cut and clear about a month ago and I have to be honest, I haven't felt many results. I do think this is because of my own problems and not making the full effort outside of the metaphysical realm and into reality. I'm posting because I think it's very important to realize that when you get this spell kit. You have to be completely ready and tell yourself that you are ready to move and really want to move on. I thought I really wanted to move on but I realized that I still have a lot of pain with my situation and because I think about it so much, the pain is still there.

I will be doing the spell again this coming full moon... which is another thing I wanted to note on here. The spell kit comes with everything you need and if you actually save some of the ingredients, you only need to buy two new candles to do it again. That's awesome! Especially when a spell needs to be done again, which apparently has been said a lot about this particular spell.

This time around, I'm concentrating hard and I know I'm ready to move on from this pain. I've come to realize the reality of this situation and I know I've deserved better all along. I will be doing my part as well-- spending times with friends, gym time, volunteer work, working more, and concentrating more on my school work. I just want to be able to think about one day and not feel bad anymore, not have any tears fall down my face, and not care about what he does at all!

I did have one question though, I have done a lot of work on this man over the past year and I'm wondering if my connection to him has anything to do with that? I've never felt heartbreak like this before. If the connection is of spiritual essence, aside from the cut and clear, is there anything else I can do to sever my spiritual or magical connection to him?
Thank you St. Martha!

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 am

Hi MissNewConjure,

maybe you should look into a black walnut spell.

I am not sure what work you've done on the man you are now trying to forget, but if you have any of the spell work physically still present, then destroy it all appropriately. (ie honey jars, doll babies etc)

Good luck and I hope the heart ache goes away very soon.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 pm

'm hoping that the second Cut and Clear will work better with more effort on my part. It's just been a very hard thing to get over. I will give the Cut and Clear some time and then decide on the Black Walnut Spell. Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it =)
Thank you St. Martha!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:12 pm

MissNewConjure wrote:'m hoping that the second Cut and Clear will work better with more effort on my part. It's just been a very hard thing to get over. I will give the Cut and Clear some time and then decide on the Black Walnut Spell. Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it =)

This shows great fore-thought on your part. I couldn't agree more with your own assessment of your situation. Wait a bit, see if the Cut and Clear starts to work, then decide, when you are personally ready, to go with the Black Walnut Bath. We can all give suggestions here, but only *YOU* will be able to truly know when you are ready to go for it! Best of luck to you, MissNewConjure.
Joseph Magnuson

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi,

I did a bit of work a while ago on a man that readers and psychics said we were not only meant to be but also would get married.

He had an on and off ex who he had two kids with. She's very manipulative and controlling and even was told this by psychics who said she had bad karma but that she had continued to cheat on him and would pull him back in for the kids.

We can back together for a bit and was going great and then he got distant right before holidays and next thing I knew she claimed they were together. Well, no less than 2 hours ago found out he got married to her. I'm sick and devastated and had already been doing work for us and calling a new man to her as was told she was already seeing one.

So I have ordered a cut and clear to help remove any emotions or ties and to draw in a true mate. I have also ordered the black walnuts in case as I feel I need to be done with him. I understand you need to do the black walnut first but I had to do with what I have. I have cut and clear at home also and will do that with lemon baths.

I first wanted vengeance and feel he'll get his because she has already done so much evil and cheating.

Please let me know if you feel more should be done. I felt he was the love of my life and we were always drawn back together so being blindsided with finding all this out just has devastated me but I won't let him do that to me.

He will get his.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Hey,

From my understanding, If an individual performs a Cut and Clear spell for themselves, they ate the only ones affected by it.

I'm curious to know if an AIRR member performs a Cut and Clear spell on an individual's behalf, are both parties involved in the spell affected?

Also, is this a permanent spell?

If so, is it possible to undo?

Any info would be most helpful.

Thanks.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:33 am

Its known that only you are effected when performing a cut and clear. It was suggested to possible hire an AIRR member, if one is hired to perform the spell, will both parties be effected?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

The only way to change the focus of the spell is to do so deliberately. Read the page carefully:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Cut and Clear spells are designed to enable you to fall out of love with someone who is bad for you; and in the case of the two candle spell, to replace that person with someone better. A Break Up spell would be more likely to cause both parties to lose interest in each other. Compare this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Note that the erring boyfriend or husband is not only being separated from one woman, but also drawn toward another. The Other Woman is also facing a bowl of herbs that represent the fate the spell worker wishes for her -- and we can't tell from the picture whether that is the love of someone else, or pain and perdition.

I rarely hear of anyone having to redo this spell -- unless the effects were not really what they wanted -- that is, unless the spell worker did not really want to fall out of love with the person they were working on.

And there is the famous case of Deacon Millett, Who Worked a Cut and Clear spell on a man who wasn't good enough for him -- who reformed, and came back for keeps. I wouldn't consider that an "undoing" of the spell, but it does sometimes happen that when you send Mr. Wrong away, he goes off and grows up into Mr. Right. It's rare, though.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 am

Thank you for the information.

I was told by the AIRR member that it is a permanent spell and he too is effected.

Honestly, I regret having the spell done, as we were friends before lovers and I don't want to lose that.

From my recollection, the spell involved a white female and a black male candle looking away from her, with lemons and a blade in between. Petition? Was the spell deliberately changed, I don't know? But Id like to hope that it wasn't as I respect this worker.
This is why I ask if it possible to have the spell undone. So your saying it is possible to have the spell undone? And, normally the other party wouldn't be effected?

If so, would I need to start love work in order to have those loving feelings rekindled?

Thanks Miss M
Lo√ingblu££y£s

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:18 pm

You'd have to confer with your rootworker; it's possible that the spell was customized to reflect your needs as he or she understood them.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 pm

lovingblueeyes --

As i was taught the Cut and Clear spell, by a Puerto Rican man in the 1970s, a Cut and Clear spell is done by you, for you. It cannot be hired out. Therefore i sell the products used to perform it and i never, ever perform it, nor attempt to perform it, for my clients.

Let me make this very clear:

1) I have never and will never perform a Cut and Clear spell for a second party.

2) I would never expect a Cut and Clear spell to affect a third party. In fact, to me the very idea makes no sense. What you describe is what Michaele pointed out is a Break Up or Separation spell, not a Cut and Clear spell as i know it.

3) It is a permanent spell.

4) There is no way to undo it, as half the paper was burned to ashes.

5) If the person whom you cut away and whose bad qualities you burned to ashes returns and can fulfill the conditions of the half of the paper that you kept and did not burn, then he or she can start over again with you.

6) Spell-casting is never undertake it lightly. Because so many women want a rootworker to perform a Cut and Clear spell for them and then, after a short time, want to "take back" or "undo" the Cut and Clear spells they hired someone to do, i was taught NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do it for them. They must do it themselves and live with their own decisions.

7) There are other ways to end a relationship than Cut and Clear. Do not do this spell unless you want to do it.

However, there are many ways to work these spells and someone else may have a different way.

If you are working with someone from AIRR, you are not a custmer of this shop in that instance. Please do not come to this shop's forum and ask us to interpret what a rootworker said to you. We cannot and will not do it.
catherine yronwode

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:51 am

Hi,
Can a Cut and Clear spell be undone?

Was in a friendship / relationship for some years and it was complicated.

I have realized that I still want this person in my life, how can this Cut and Clear spell be undone?

Wondering if I start Love work again will it work?

Any info would be most helpful.

Thanks all!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:01 am

You mean you now want this person who was so unpleasant that you did a Cut and Clear spell to rid yourself of every bad thing that the person brought you.

Like, you did one of those lists:

Bad...........Good
------------------------
Angry..............Friendly
Late...............On Time
No Sex............Sexy
No Job............Employed
On Drugs.........Straight
Drunk.............Sober
Smoker............Non-Smoker
Hates Cats.......Loves Cats
Hates Kids.......Wants Kids
Cheater..........Faithful

So you cut the two lists apart and burned the list of bad qualities and the person left your life.

And now you want someone who is drunk, hates cats, is mean, late, and cheats.

Well =(shrug)= okay, then do an Attraction spell for someone with all that person's bad qualities and perhaps the person will come back. Attraction products are here: http://luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Rtyler

Unread post by Rtyler » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 am

What is the best spell for keeping away old flames and attractions?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Rtyler wrote:What is the best spell for keeping away old flames and attractions?
Here is a Lucky Mojo Product for your consideration:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut and Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue May 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Since come to me products are part of the cut/clear spell kit, is performing a come to me spell to attract a new healthy relationship to yourself after a cut and clear overkill? I assume the come to me element in the kit will draw someone new in?

Ive done a cut and clear once before with the LMCC kit and within two weeks I was over the guy and had a new suitor, who I maintained a 2 year relationship with. I figured this was the come to me aspect part of the kit. I just want to figure out if Ill need additional work after the cut/c lear i order to draw in a new healthier relationship

thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Olivialeigh --

You can certainly use the Come To Me oil in the Cut and Clear Spell to craft a secondary Come to Me spell. I have done so myself, using Fast Luck and Love Me as additions to the mix. You can also purchase a Come to Me spell kit if you wish.
catherine yronwode

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue May 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Thank You! I like to give myself as much a boost as possible. I think a come to me kit will work well to attract a new relationship!

Thanks again Cat

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”