Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 am

Check out this page on candle divination by wax and flame:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

To be absolutely sure what this means, get a reading from an AIRR member. However, based on your description, a clean burn that takes up all the wax along with a high flame is a good sign meaning your work is strong and breaking through obstacles.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

overflowingwithlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by overflowingwithlove » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 am

Thank you, that's what I thought too, I had never seen the candle flame that high, clear away the wax, or crackle the way it had. I will definitely have a reading done to verify. Thank you!!!

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 pm

I was just wondering about burning more than one candle on a jar at a time. I'm working one on a man at the moment, and I am thinking about burning both red and pink candles. My reasoning is to sweeten him for both passion and romance at the same time, plus two candles would bring more heat to the honey in general, as well (could even add a third that is a dark pink as intermediate colour). A good idea or no? The herbs inside the jar are catnip, damiana and lovage. At the moment I'm using Attraction oil mixed with a little Love Me and Follow Me Boy (running low!) while I wait for some Come to Me and Follow Me Boy supplies from LM.

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:06 pm

P_K - You can, but personally I alternate colors. I don't think you're moving things along any faster burning more than one candle a day. I work mine every day right now, alternating pink and red, and I talk to it and/or pray over it while I'm burning the candle on it.

I've heard of people burning more than one candle on their honey jar at once. I'd imagine it would be fine if that's what you want to do.

My honey jars are doing very well and I'm seeing good movement on them. However, I'm quite new, so feel free to take my advice with a grain of salt.... :-)
Donna

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 am

Dear all, ... out of curiosity re: on going honey jars -

a) if pushed for time, what is the quickest thing/format of prayer that could be done that would still be effective ?
( e.g. I was asked to meet for work on the spur of the moment, and I wanted to do my honey jar but it would of taken toooo long - could I light a candle on the jar, and say a short prayer to the Saint you're working with and run/go? )

b) And if time is ok for you.. Do you go through the whole of you petition that is in your jar & what's under the jar, EVERY TIME you do jar work? Even if your jar has been ongoing for 6 months. I have always taken time over all jar, eg; to do full prayers etc etc; if you wnat change - be committed to give yor time I say or forget it! but after many months, can it be shortened OR shall I continue with full long prayers

Any input much respected. Thank you all.

Magictinkerbell :)
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 am

Prayer is pretty free-form in Hoodoo, as it is in most Protestant traditions (and hoodoo is an African-American Protestant magical tradition).

Prayer is also pretty solidly based in the Psalms.

I find that, after reading the same psalm every day for a week, I have it about half-memorized, and I start riffing on it; changing the order, changing pronouns, adding one or two little petitions, etcetera.

So, yes, there is certainly room for a quick prayer-n-go, but you must take enough time to fix your attention on the work!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Thank you kindly Miss Michaele. Much appreciated for you guidance :)
Magic Tinkerbell

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Hello magictinkerbell,

Prayer is always a good thing. The more faith and intention you put into your work, the better it is.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:10 am

hi i purchased a honey jar and it just arrived.
but there are no instructions as to how to set it up..do i just put all the herbs in the jar? did the shop forget to attach it in or am i supposed to follow the instructions on the honey jar page on LM's website?

n0namanis

Unread post by n0namanis » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 am

Hi,

I've posted something last week, but things have changed. I texted the target person last thursday, and he came over suddenly, at night around 22.00h. After we didn't spoke to each other for more than six months. Also, the flame who was steady the first two weeks now is being bouncy and flickering, is this a good sign? I invited him over to have a cup of tea because I was very busy last week, but now he doesn't respond. Does the flame correspond with his actions now?

Thanks alot in advance

n0namanis

Unread post by n0namanis » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:51 am

sorry I forgot to add: Everytime I do the ritual the flame is pointing to me, I couldn't find what it means on the candle divination page... It "feels" good ... but is it good?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 am

redcase1

When you place your order you get additional pieces of paper besides the invoice.

One of them should be Lucky Mojo Hand-Out Sheet No. 5: Honey Jar Spell. This will guide you through putting your honey jar together. The honey jar paper is folded into the plastic bag containing your honey jar, herbs, candle, and star candle holder.

After going through the papers you received in your order and do not see your instruction then I would invite you to call the shop, give them your order number and just explain you didn't receive the honey jar instruction sheet. They will mail one to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 am

Hi n0namanis,

you may want to get a reading from one of the AIRR members that specializes in candle divination (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading) as well as take a read through the forum thread on candle divination here: candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Apollo Dark wrote:Hello magictinkerbell,

Prayer is always a good thing. The more faith and intention you put into your work, the better it is.

Best of Luck to You!
Thanks so much Apollo Dark ... Quite right ... Important to remember how important it is :D

lme121384

Unread post by lme121384 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 pm

I started a sugar jar in October to sweeten my baby daddy and so he'll helpme financially. Well I can't blame him for not being around. I live with my cousin & her husband (his brother) who came between. Well I went to visit my mother & from October & will return this weekend. Well my cousin informed me today that he has moved in with two of his girlfriend kids (she's in jail). So I stopped burning candles on the jar in December cause I ran out of money for them. Well what I is happening he's not gonna about seeing his daughter. Any more helpful suggestions would be appreciative.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:36 am

I started a honey jar yesterday for a company I occasionally work for. The aim is to get more work from them. I plan to burn a candle dressed with money drawing oil every day for a week, then on certain days only. Should I go with the "Monday, Wednesday, Friday" candle burning tradition, or is that only for love spells and other days are better for money spells?

edited to add: I think I found my answer here http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html I'll go with Sunday (for success) Thursday (money in European countries) and Friday (money in US) (I'm European and the company is American). I'm so excited about this honey jar, I can already feel its positive energy :)

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:12 am

hi i have a question regarding the honey jar. to keep a honeyjar working, i should burn a candle on top of it every mon wed fri weekly, is that right? Am i supposed to watch the candle burn down all the way or in sections? also during the duration of burning, must i stare at the flame/concentrate on my intent or can i go about my life as i normally do?

i did not recieve an instruction sheet in my honey jar..i emailed luckymojo.

s it possible to send me the isntructions via email because i want to start the jar asap and not have to wait for them to ship the instructions over.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:48 pm

redcase1 wrote:hi i have a question regarding the honey jar. to keep a honeyjar working, i should burn a candle on top of it every mon wed fri weekly, is that right?
If it's a love honey jar, yes. I read it in a previous post that some people do this for a month then burn just one candle every Friday.
Am i supposed to watch the candle burn down all the way or in sections? also during the duration of burning, must i stare at the flame/concentrate on my intent or can i go about my life as i normally do?
You don't have to stay with the candle all the way. I usually just pray and concentrate on my goal for a few minutes before lighting it and a few minutes after that. I burn small candles all the way but if it's a bigger candle it can be burnt in sections, just remember to pinch the candle at the end (not blowing it).

I'm not an expert on this, but thought I'll give some answer until someone more knowledgeable than me can answer you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:32 pm

redcase1 --

I apologize for your Honey Jar Spell Kit missing the instruction sheet. Unfortunately, i cannot help you here in the forum. I do not know your name or customer number -- and even if i did, the truth is that we do not have the instructions for your honey jar available in email.

You say that you emailed the shop. Did they respond?

If you gave your name, invoice number, date you ordered -- anything that can identify you as a customer, then either Aidan or Leslie should have replied to you and informed you that you will be sent the instructions by ostal mail.

You first posted on January 14th and now it is the 20th. If you have not gotten word from the shop, please email them again with a copy of my note here and tell them your name, address, and invoice number so they can mail you the instructions.

Again, my apologies, and you will have the instructions soon.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dancat

Unread post by dancat » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:13 pm

hi there,

i had a question,,,i made my first honey jar, to sweeten my ex up,,our break up was sort of forced ,,he didnt want to do it and there r feelings there,,but he had issues to sort out...but i want him back..

i made a jar about 2 and half weeks ago...
i noticed some little signs...but we arent in contact...not since around xmas..

i burn a red votive candle mon, wed, and fri...on fridays i use a candle on top and 2 on the side to make it faster..i carve on the candle his name and what i want and add a little cinnamon oil,,,the other days I SHAKE it and meditate

does it matter how long I meditate and pray for what i want??? i usually do it for a few min and put my all into it...but its hard to put alot of time as im very busy.

also, ONLY ONE TIME..did the candle burn almost all of it...but all the others burn the middle and theres always quit a bit of surroundings left and wondered if that matters or is it ok i threw the old candles out when im ready to burn a new one?

will I def see results?

thanks everyone!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 pm

dancat: are you using the small 4" candles that Lucky Mojo sells? I have never had one that didn't burn all the way down and left very little behind. This may greatly help your jar work. Also, you need to give the jar time to work. Using phrases like, " i use a candle on top and 2 on the side to make it faster" and "...its hard to put alot of time as im very busy" worry me that you actually do not have the time to dedicate to this working and are not getting all you could out of it. I have found that the more you can put in (without getting obsessive) the more you will get out of the majority of this type of work. Perhaps you could look into a skilled practitioner to do this work for you. Someone who can dedicate the needed time to the work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

dancat

Unread post by dancat » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi there...im sorry if this has been posted, I couldnt find my answer..

I did a honey jar 3 weeks ago to sweeten my ex boyfriend..and a few days later I did get a few little signs...nothing since...and I read 3 weeks is when you see more movement like a call, or some kind of contact...but I havent gotten anything like that....
Does that mean already my jar isnt working for some reason or should I continue it and wait the 3 months???
I had alot of hope and felt good about the jar and still put intent in it...

thanks so much!

Dannie

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Welcome to the forum dancat. You have several options, (1) keep working your honey jar, (2) add additional work to enhance or increase chances for success, (3) get a reading to verify either or... in my opinion honey jars are slow steady work that sometimes need additional workings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

dancat

Unread post by dancat » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:06 pm

I appreciate your reply..

may i ask what additional work can I do??

I did get a reading and was told in 3-4 months id get a call...
but I figured with spell work and the jar, it may happen sooner

thanks alot!!!

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Maybe add some work with a skull candle so you're always "in his mind"? That might prompt more movement. I'd keep working the honey jar, though. From what I've read you can keep those things going for a long time, even after the goal is reached, to keep him "sweet" to you.

dancat

Unread post by dancat » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm

is a skull candle easy to find?? its just online?
its hard to order online since I live at home..lol...dont want parents to see it..
someone suggested lodestone spell?

i thought that if u didnt see any action after the time frame like 3 weeks it wasnt working...but ill continue and would like to add any additional help to it if I can.

thanks so much!!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Yes, you could add a skull candle or an altar candle, its your choice. But I wouldn't just jump to something else, you mentioned you had a reader/adviser? You might get advice there; alternatively or in addition, here is the link to skull candles [url=hhttp://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html]Lucky Mojo Candles,[/url] Skull candles included and
Skull candle questions and answers discussion in the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

emeraldann34
Newly Registered

Unread post by emeraldann34 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:32 am

Good day all, I am new to luck mojo and also new to doing spells, I want to use a honey jar to sweeten my family members more to my current boyfriend. Is it possible to do this? Or is a peace spell more suitable?

I also wanted to do something to calm my boyfriends reaction to my religious beliefs. We get along great once religion does not come up (I am orisha and while has has sort the help from this religion in the past he seems to think all work done is bad). I am not trying to convert him I just don't want the fall outs when I decide to attend a banquet or any other spiritual function.

Thank you

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:11 pm

emeraldann, a honey jar is a very good way to go for what you are trying to accomplish. You could also look into Love Me products, and sneak some onto your bf whenever he is going to be around your family.

As far as your BF's dislike of your religious beliefs, I am really not sure how you could go about that. I have seen people recommend Law Keep Away products for those who may be a bit too snoopy and nosey about peoples rootwork/magical practices, kind of keeps their business private. How to sway him to not be bothered, hmmmm, maybe some Commanding products in tandem with some kind of Tranquility products. Educating him about it would probably be more helpful, though it does sound like he knows a bit about it since he had sought help from practitioners in the past.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

orion

Unread post by orion » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 am

Hello there,

1) I was just wondering if you can add items to a honey jar after you have been using it for a while.

2) If you add some herbs or personal concerns, does the packet need to be reopened, or can you add the herbs directly into the jar and pray over it?

3) When using a candle on a honey jar, is it okay to use a votive candle? I have used a votive and they tend to leave a ring of wax and the metal wick holder. I pull the wick holder off and try to rest a new votive on top of the ring.

4) A few times after burning a votive candle on the lid, the ring of wax left the candle unstable so I pulled it off and put it on top of the votive before lighting it. Is it okay to pull the wax off the lid?

5) Alternatively there is the stamped star holder for the 4" and 6" candles. When using these, does the holder remain affixed to the jar or can it be taken off?

Thank you for any clarification.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:46 am

orion,

1) You can add more names of people you want to sweeten. Honey and sugar jars are not really so much about "items" but about people and the petitions that you make for them to be sweet.

2) You may place new packets in, but i don't understand stirring loose herbs into the honey -- what a mess! You may wish to cook with it, or sweeten tea or coffee with it, and some herbs are toxic. I never saw anyone do that when i was young, other than maybe maybe stirring up cinnamon-power-and-sugar blends around some name-papes and then using the cinnamon-and-sugar to sprinkle on toast.

3) You can use votives that are not in holders ("stubbies"), sure. I don't think they burn neatly, though, and you have found that out.

3) Sure, but that's not the way i would work. That's why i don't use stubbies for that work!

4) I leave the holder stuck to the jar lid and keep burning candles. I use the 4" candles in star-holders.

Read more here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

SPL-HON-LOVE
Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:03 am

Hi,
i intend to do a honey jar. I just have oen question. When it says to let the candle burn all the way down, do i burn it and watch it burn down while focusing all my thoughts? or can i just set it to burn and continue to do my other things?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:16 am

You can do either. I've done both with good success; I'd spend at least a few minutes of prayer over the candle at the very least. That candle may take 4 hours to burn :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

orion

Unread post by orion » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks cat for the info.

Here's a bit of a clarification:
I started a honey jar a few days ago not expecting my kit to arrive for a few more weeks.
The personal concerns I have in the packet are:
Names crossed with "love me" encircling on paper bag paper
2 photos
snips from crotch of panties and underpants (vaginal fluid and semen)
2 petals from a dried rose that we shared
This is was then placed in the honey with some heart shaped confetti

The kit arrived today with the herbs and other stuff.

So the question is:
Should I open the existing packet and add the herbs, or create a new packet?

Regarding candles.
Is it the length of time the candle burns (votive burns longest) that has the most impact, or daily lighting?
This comes from the idea that in the old days a church would sequence a number of candles and burn one daily, until the vigil candles came out (although one wouldn't use a vigil on a honey jar)

Thanks for your clarification

n0namanis

Unread post by n0namanis » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 am

Hi everyone,
thanks for all the help so far. I have a question, about the honeyjar. I have two friends, they had a relationship last year, they broke up, but they miss each other so much. I think they are the perfect couple, but they have some issues. They broke up so they could work on their issues. But I hear them (both) almost everyday cry on the phone how much they miss each other and how sad they are, but for some reason, everytime they talk they get into a huge fight. So I was wondering if I could do a honey jar spell to sweeten them to each other? Like, I put in their belongings and pictures and write a petition for them?

Thanks in advance

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:24 pm

It's definitely worth giving the honey jar a try!
Aura Laforest

n0namanis

Unread post by n0namanis » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:55 am

allright :) So I say "Jack and Jill (not their real names) are as sweet to each other as this honey is to my mouth" ?
Does it matter who's name I write first on the petition before overwriting it with the other persons name?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:12 am

For the statement, all good. For the petition, if one of the partners in the relationship stands out as the ''under-dog'', you may want to give them a bit of an upper hand by writing their name on top. Otherwise it doesn't make too much of a difference. It would apply if one of the couple was doing the spell where they would write their name over their lovers to give themselves influence over the other.
Aura Laforest

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi,
Which honey jar is recommended for me if I would like the guy to miss me and remember me fondly and if possible dream about me. You know like he starts thinking again about me.
Is it the "Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell" or "Influence honey jar"?

Does the kit come with all necessary herbs, powders, oils or should I order any more additional powders like "reconciliation powder" and the likes?

EDITing to add: The description says 1 dram of ritual oil, 1 packet of herbs. Is this one packet of herbs based on type of honey jar kit we buy? Can I buy/add additional sachets (herbs?) and put them into the prayer paper and dress the candles with additional oils along with the oil that comes with the kit?

Regards.

Unread post by Newbie » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 am

Becuase I would like to start one soon, I am posting again..Sorry about that and kindly reply.

Which honey jar is recommended for me if I would like the guy to miss me and remember me fondly and if possible dream about me. You know like he starts thinking again about me.
Is it the "Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell" or "Influence honey jar"?

Is Love, Romance honey jar for people already together but would like to make it strong? and Influence to try to make an ex think about you and remember you?
Can Love, romance be used on an ex?

Does the kit come with all necessary herbs, powders, oils or should I order any more additional powders like "reconciliation powder" and the likes?

The description says 1 dram of ritual oil, 1 packet of herbs. Is this one packet of herbs based on type of honey jar kit we buy? Can I buy/add additional sachets (herbs?) and put them into the prayer paper and dress the candles with additional oils along with the oil that comes with the kit?

Regards.

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:29 am

Hi
i want to start my honey jar. i ordered one from LM and it has a packet of herbs. Am i supposed to take it out of the packet and stir it into the jar? im not quite sure what to do with it as it didnt state so on the LM honeyjar page. I hope somebody can help me!

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:53 am

hello.

what psalm is good to read while working a honey jar spell for love?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:56 am

redcase1- The instructions that come with the Honey Jar Kit explains this. Once you have your petition paper done up you can sprinkle some of the herbs on the paper before folding it towards you. I also encourage you to check out the other pages, I know there are quite a few, on this thread and you will find some additional insight and answers to other questions you may have. Best of luck to you!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 am

abadd1- Psalms 23 is a wonderful prayer and 138 is great especially if you are drawing in a new love to your life. I do like working with the Song of Solomon when it comes to love work. The complete Book of Psalms, with all indicated uses in spell-work, is online here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Be sure to check out the Spells for Love and Sex page as well as Bible Verses, Psalms, Prayers, Scripture Question and Answer Thread to get some additional ideas of prayers that are used.

And buy this book: it will open your eyes to many new ways to use the Psalms and other portions of scripture in hoodoo spells work:

BOO-GRI-HBIM
Hoodoo Bible Magic; Miss Michaele, Prof. Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 am

Thank you very much :)

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:14 am

thanks papa newt for your reply. I have ordered it but the instruction kit doesnt say much about the herbs. It only touches it breifly and focuses more on breakup bottle spells.. thats why im not too sure what to do with the herbs. I dont know if i should put it into the jar in its provided packet.
Also, am i supposed to burn the candle on mon wed and fri forever as long as i want to keep the jar working? or do i just do that for the firstcouple of weeks then after that i can just burn once a week? im unsure of how regularly i should burn a candle. I would like to know so i can buy the number of candles all at once from LM.
thanks!

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:20 am

I think Cat mentioned in a few posts that the powders from sachets should be sprinkled, little of it, into the petition paper before folding it towards yourself.
Dont put the packet/sachet itself into the jar nor should you put the powder directly into the honey but into your petition paper.
Hope that helps.

n0namanis

Unread post by n0namanis » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:01 am

Thank you aura, for your kind reply :)

I found some honey made from orange blossom I brought from my trip to France, I think that will work fine, because I read somewhere orange blossom is a love flower. I am working on the jar now, I hope it works.

Have a nice weekend everyone

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Do you guys suggest one influence honey jar n one reconciliation honey jar separately or one influence jar plus reconciliation sachet n reconciliation oil?
The reconciliation honey jar says it includes one packet of herbs. Is that packet of herbs means sachet powder?

Thanks

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Hey newbie. I have not ordered a honey jar spell kit from Lucky Mojo though I did order the herbs I use from Luck Mojo. In the research I've done and from listening to the Radio Show archives the packed of herbs are likely just that herbs. Sweetening spells are meant to be edible--when you lick your fingers or the spoon as part of the construction--inside the jar. Usually I place the jar on a plate and put powders, herbs, and curios around it in an attractive way so the wax from the candle drips down onto the plate instead of my furniture. Also if you use a jar of sugar you can use the sugar while making something for your target. Here is a link to Miss Cat's page on the subject her online book Hoodoo in Theory and Practice.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Hope that helps. Have a good one!
HRCC Student #1791G

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Thanks for the reply but I am sorry, my question is something else..

The reconciliation honey jar kit ingredients are as follows:

1 candle
1 star candle holder
1 dram of ritual oil
1 packet of herbs
1 sheet parchment paper
1 jar of honey
Complete instructions for use

My question: "1 packet of herbs' ...is this same as Reconciliation sachet powder? or is it something else?

I am planning to order a few types of sachet powders and corresponding oils and just one honey jar and mix the sachet powders for petition paper and mix the oils for dressing the candles, instead of ordering two different types of honey jars and have both going..

So I would like to know if "XYZ packet of herbs" means XYZ sachet powders.

Thank You.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:31 pm

No, newbie,

"Packet of herbs" means "packet of herbs." Look:

Herbs:
http://herb-magic.com

If it were sachet powders, i would have had the good sense to write "sachet powders." Look:

Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

I suggest you try the Reconciliation Honey Jar. The Influence Honey Jar is for general purposes not covered by a specific honey jar. The Reconciliation Honey Jar Kit is quite specific.
catherine yronwode

NativeGoddess

Unread post by NativeGoddess » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 pm

I started 2 honey jars last night for two different men, one for my ex and the other for a new man that has caught my interest. I burned identical red votive candles on top of them before I went to bed for the night. One was a pile of wax that has a line through part of it...and a nub on one side ( kind of looks like a vulva to me :| ...the other went to one side and almost melted down completely except for a little half ring but I don't see anything in it..They burned differently but how would that be interpreted? I tried uploading a pic but was unsuccessful...
Stay Blessed, NativeGoddess

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:32 pm

I am new to honey jar spell and I do mean new. The person I need to get control of he and I have dated for 3 years and he say that he is in love with me but there is someone else in the picture and I want him to be with me faithfully and me only. I recently told him bye because he lied to me and i felt that everythings he have ever said was a lie but I do love him. I ordered the stay at home stay with me honey jar today but I need something that will take effect ASAP while the honey jar is working. How can I hide this jar because I believe my friend has been looking around my room and closet for some hoodo stuff. I still have some follow me boy oil and a red candle I don't have any personsel Effects just some pictures of him in my phone his T-shirt and boxers which I washed
Please help

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:24 am

You ordered a Stay Home, Stay With Me Honey Jar, but you already told him bye? As in, "get out I don't want to speak to you again" kind of a bye? If something along those lines then you got a little extra step to be working on before the Honey Jar and that is Reconciliation work. Something to think about.

The pictures of him will work, though his unwashed article of clothing would of been better. When it comes to Personal Concerns the more personal the item the better, however work with what you got.

Now, why in the world are your "friends" going into your room, into your business, in the first place? And you think they are specifically searching out for hoodoo items? Have you been going round talking about hoodoo and what you want to work with it for? That right there isn't right. You need to set up boundaries with them because they have no business doing that at all. As for hiding your work, it is traditional to place your work into a brown paper bag when not being worked and put it in a safe place. Especially after you stop your "friends" from getting into where they don't belong.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:58 am

hi, i often read that people burn their candles on the honey jar until the wax covers the jar. does this imply that i do not remove the candle holder after i finish burning? can i remove the candle holder and then reuse the candle holder for my breakup bottle for a seperate spell afterwards?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am

I keep the candle holder on my jars and I really wouldn't use a candle holder for sweetening work and then turn around and use it for corrosive work. To me that doesn't make much sense. You can easily pick up additional star Candle Holders (the 3/4" tall, 2 1/4" wide seven star candle holders are what goes with the Honey Jar Spell Kits) are only $0.50. May consider picking up a couple.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:48 am

I agree with papanewt.
I ordered some reconciliation spell work supplies and some coffin nails (for later) and i am already thinking how getting all those "together" in one box might affect the products since they are prayed over.

Keep your work separate.

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:04 am

Hi papa newt
No I think he is searching my room when I leave him there I don't no but when he is there he try to be suttle looking around my closet to try and see if something stands out I no he has gone through my night stand. I don't talk about this to anyone I want him to be faithful to me and me only I want us to be as one so can you tell me what I need before I order this stay with me honey jar
Thxs

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:54 am

Alright, terribly sorry about that for I read it wrong. Also do know that you can always have candles lit for you at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church through their Candle Service. This would be another way to work on him without him knowing about it. Best of luck.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”