Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
Agnes
Newly Registered

Re: Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

Unread post by Agnes » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 am

Hello, everyone I am Agnes, Happy New Year to you. I have been reading about a work where the instructions are to write the names on brown paper but to "stack" the names. Can someone explain that to me? Also when you write your intention across a person's name is it written diagonally, or right over it? Thank you.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 am

Agnes: I have merged your question into the appropriate thread. This has been discussed many times over and it would be a benefit for you to read through the already-in-progress thread. You may even find the answer you are looking for in one of Miss cat's posts on this very page!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Agnes
Newly Registered

Unread post by Agnes » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Thank you. Next time I will put my query into the search engine. Lots and lots of information here wow!

Mechii

Unread post by Mechii » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 pm

I am starting a new honey jar. I have finally created enough peace within myself and have reached to my target. I have asked for "forgiveness" for the way things ended due to my impulsiveness.

I sent this email today and I want to start my honey jar either tonight or tomorrow morning (Monday)

My first honey jar was filled with obsession and frustration. I neglected to realize that you must let the universe do it's work and that is all.

My question is, I have not seen this man in 3 weeks, and I am unable to get any personal items from him.
All i have are pictures printed out.

Should i write my petition on a brown piece of paper or on the back of his photo?

I'm thinking the more I put in, the stronger the spell…example:
2 of his photos, 1 petition paper with my name crossing over his with the circle, and another paper with his name and birthdate.

I will also be carving his name, birthdate, and my command on the candle.

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 am

Whats the best way to make out a petition paper. I have wrote my father's full name and birthdate (wrote 46 instead of 1946), I have included the word "born" in some petitions. Should all problem areas (kidneys, etc.) be listed? Should the name of the hospital and room number be included? What matters and what doesn't? I use a pen with blue ink.

Should the picture be placed underneath the glass encased vigil candle or behind/beside it? Should you use a picture of the person in his current condition in the hospital or when he was in better health? Or both? If in better health, does it matter how old? Does it matter if the picture is from a printer?

For votive candles and such, when anointing a candle with oil, should I stroke outwards to send the healing out or to stroke inwards to bring him home?

Can Metamucil powder be used in place of flax seeds and where to place it? Has anyone used cranberry powder for kidney health?

Are the Catholic style vigil candles more appropriate for Catholics to do? Does lucky mojo offer altar service for these? I was thinking of the Dr. Hernandez vigil.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 am

N1reht

There are many,many ways to write out a petition paper. I would recommend you include your fathers full name and birth-date along with your prayer for his health.

Are you using the photo as the petition paper? For glass encased candles I prefer to tape the petition to the outside of the glass.

I would try to use a pictue when they were in good health.

No. It doesn't matter if the picture is from a printer

Which anointing method makes the most sense to you? There is no set way for it to be done, some folks would go up, others down, some would have you point the candles tip towards the person you are working on and stroke the oil towards them. Do waht makes the most sense for you and stick with it.

No. No you need the actual plant seed and not the Metamucil powder

I know people that use cranberry's medically for the kidneys, but I know of no one that uses them magically.

If you are comfortable with working with the catholic saints and spirits or are drawn to them, then do so.

Lucky Mojo does indeed have altar services for these! . The selection of catholic glass encased candles you can have burn on your behalf can be found on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles ... l#catholic
HRCC Student #1559

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 am

Which of the Catholic vigils would you recommend for someone in critical care to go along side of Dr. Hernandez? I see multiple ones that can be used for healing it seems.

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 am

No, I don't use his photo as the petition paper. I place his photo down first, place Healing Miracle oil on the four corners of the picture, sprinkle HM powder on the picture, place the petitions down on the picture, and then place the glass encased Blessing and HM vigils on top of the petitions.

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:08 pm

I switched the photo with one when he was healthy and said the 23rd Psalm.

PatrickT

Unread post by PatrickT » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 pm

This seems like a completely novice question, but its the teeniest of details that matter! For writing a petition, is it better to write in the present, in a commanding voice, as in "I am beautiful." Or in the future tense - for example, indicating your intent should take effect after you've set it beneath a dressed candle; "I will be beautiful (as this candle is lit.)"

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:32 am

N1reht -- Your thread is going to be merged into the Petition Paper thread, because that was the first thing you asked about, but i would like you to take a look at how the forum is actually structured. There are sections on products and sections on conditions. You can't just post in three or more sections at once, mixing Catholic candles with Missionary Independent Spiritual Church services,with petition papers. It doesn't work that way.

Slow down, get the big picture, and stick to one topic per topic thread.

Thanks!

-----

PatrickT --

Both ways are common, and come from different traditions of prayer. To write "in the future tense" as you call it, is Affirmative Prayer. To ask for a favour is Supplicatory Prayer. And there are many more kinds than that.Look for more details in my upcoming book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 am

Hi Cat,

Please forgive me. I'm just going through so much right now with my father being gravely ill. I want to do the best I can possibly do. I'm 29 and have never left home, I'm the baby, and me and my parents are extremely close.

Today I decided to write out what I wanted to happen instead of simply saying "Healing for" and then his name. I only write his full name once and birth date. I wrote "Healing" all around the paper (not in a circle tho). And I don't fold it. I taped it to the candle while it was still burning (not doing everything over again, just adding more to the petition and taping it). I have a few strands of his hair and his watch next to the candle (glass encased), which sits on top of a picture of him when he was in better health. I also have a Blessing candle going. Both burning in a tiled shower stall.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 pm

BCR-HOO-XLOV
Sampler Pack of 7 Hoodoo Love Baths
$30.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 am

if I have a piece of paper which has my name with the target's handwriting, is there any way I can use it as a personal concern? (it'll be a honey jar spell for love). I also have a photo of him, but nothing better so I thought maybe this writing can add something extra.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Handwriting as a personal concern is not the best way to go-but if its all you have then it you can incorporate it into your work. Are you wondering if you can use the same piece of paper for the petition that will go into the honey jar?
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 pm

So I am writing my honey jar petition and I think I'm on my fifteenth atempt. I am so frustrated! And it's not like this is my first honey jar either, I do have a little expereince doing this and still I have to try 15+ times to get this right. Arrrrrgh!!

I'm just curious: To those of you who do this kind of work on a regular basis, DOES this get easier with practice, or do you too have to try and retry and retry and retry...?

I think I need a break. :cry:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:19 pm

I've rarely had trouble with petitions -- but i am, after all, a professional writer, a calligrapher, and graphic designer.

I have seen neat ones and sloppy ones -- and i don't think God is grading your handwriting.
catherine yronwode

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 pm

LOL! Thank you Miss Cat! It wasn't my handwriting that was a problem, it was a combination of other things like not matching up the last letter with the first one, or a sudden muscle spasm (I'm not accustomed to writing in cursive anymore) that created a misplaced dip in the middle of a word. Oh well, sometimes I stress the small stuff and I think this was one of those times.

I am better now though. ;)

By the by, thank you to whomever moved my post (I think this was you Miss Cat?). I think I originally posted this in the Honey Jar thread not even realizing that there was a whole thread just for petitions and name papers!

So much to read.

JK

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Yes, i was the one who moved and merged the thread.

Here is an example of a circular petition paper made by a man with fairly lax handwriting. (LOL!)

catherine yronwode

Tjc123

Unread post by Tjc123 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:51 am

Can someone please help me figure out how to write a lm separation petiton, which I am using four candles which I using for him and I her and her future mate .I want her out the picture to another she might can love but I need to know to write a petition example: do I cross her name underneath his name 7 times,
Do I write her name in black his name in red.
Do I put his name in a circle.
I trying to do everything on the waning moon in may so Im getting everthing set up too.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:58 am

Tjc123 --

There is no one way to write a separation petition. There are dozens of ways. Like baking a cake, you or i may have a favourite way, but no way is "better" or "more proper" than another.

To separate two people, it is customary to write their names not touching (any number of times that suits your inclinations, training, family practices, or received inspiration) and to cut the paper apart with pinking shears or any other method that will produce a zig-zag cut. Other forms of this basic format, such as writing one name upside down from the other or writing them "back to back" or writing curses across their names (Fight and Argue!, for instance) are variants that are quite popular.

Since you do not mention whom of the pair you call "his" and "hers" you wish to keep and which you wish to send away, i cannot comment in terms of gender, but i can say that i was taught -- and i teach folks -- to use coloured ink pens, if they are conveniently to hand, to distinguish a loved one (red) from a hated one (black). This is common, but not essential to the work. Many people use a simple pencil for all names and petitions used in any form of spell-work, or a ball-point pen because it is ready to hand.

It would NOT be common (nor would it be advised by me) to enclose the names of two people in a circle if you are attempting to break them up. In fact, no authentic or old-time worker ever taught me to do that and my instinct is that it is magically wrong, so i would strongly advise against it.

Remember that the most important thing about writing petition papers is that by form and in terms of how you manipulate them they convey your magical intention, that you pray over them (or curse over them, as the case may be), and that they become an aid to focus and concentration of will, not a stumbling-block to your full engagement in the work at hand.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

StarStruck

Unread post by StarStruck » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 pm

In the past, any time I have dressed and fixed a vigil candle it has been with an intention for only one person. Now there are two people for whom I would like to set "Stop Gossip" lights for, concerning a situation to which they are both parties at fault but not entirely in the same way.

In the experience of everyone on here, is it considered more effective to assign each individual his/her own vigil candles with an individual petition, or should both names and petitions be rolled into one longer petition for a single vigil candle?

Thanks ahead of time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 pm

StarStruck --

There is no one way to do this, and no "better way. Use your common sense and save money by using one vigil light or an oil lamp.
catherine yronwode

StarStruck

Unread post by StarStruck » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:11 am

Sounds good to me. Thank you again Miss cat!

Black Prophet

Unread post by Black Prophet » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi Cat!
I've question of your Tip
Another variation: To get someone out of your life, write their name 3, 7, or 9 times in pencil, then cross over it the same number of times with your command in black ink, such as "Leave Town!" and then ERASE their pencilled names.How do you finish this work?

Black Prophet

Unread post by Black Prophet » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:22 am

Thank you ( Lucky Mojo Forum ) so much!!!
I have another quick question.Incase you have their concern but not sure of their name.As they give wrong names sometimes.How would you prepare the NAME-PAPER? Have a case and would like you to caution me.
Thanks for your co-operation!
Black Prophet

Black Prophet

Unread post by Black Prophet » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks to you Cat and all ! Bless you!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:42 pm

I know that having the actual signature would be better, but is the computer print-out of the person's signature OK, especially in addition to the 1 or 4 photos (depending on how many I might use for the spell)? It will be a candle spell, done for several (probably seven) days.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello, Fire_and_ice,

I have edited your post because we don't double post on the forum
You can certainly use the photo copy of the signature (it won't hurt anything) but it won't be as strong as the real thing.
Hope this helps
Have a good evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 am

catherineyronwode

Hi, So Let me get this straight, as I want to do this correct in my candle petitions. I already started a "follow me boy" candle but used red ink for the entire petition on a piece of paper 3"x3". - I hope this was ok.

For my other candles - writing petitions however...
I read to tear the paper out (dont use a clean cut)... is tearing better? does it matter the size of the paper? Should it be folded? If so - how many times? Folder toward myself?
And so I write the name of my lover in BLACK and cross with my name in RED? and around the edges my petition in RED?
Do this for the "intraquil spirit" petition and the "Come to me" candles?
If I want to "control" the person i write his name less than my own? (i dont really want to control the person- as i want them to come to me with an open heart willing to love).
What about "steady work" candle- its not for a specific person, but to obtain a job... how would I "cross" the petition- as there is no names (only my own of course)? Or should I just write out a petition in RED ink? (i.e. What I am looking for in a job...?)
Thanks.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:25 am

Sorry - with so many different posts in a number of different places on a number of different topics - It gets a little confusing and I wanted clarification so I apologize if it may be repeating some previous posts.

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 am

I am a bit confused here. I have read everything I can find about petition papers, and I am confused as to what path I should actually take in this situation. I make and sell products, I have a new client that could be a great client if she loves the products. All of my products are great, I just want to be sure to get her to place a huge order each month. So, I was told (working with the products I currently have, because I have a deadline) to make a petition paper, 9 times who it's about, and across 9 times what I want. Then, take my Essence of Bend over oil and do a 5 spot on the petition paper, inscribe a small white candle with what I want, light the candle and pray 9 times for what I need. When the candle burns out, burn the petition paper and mix it in with with my product. Sounds great to me, but after reading through everything about petitions, I am unsure now. There are so many that say don't burn the petition paper because you will be banishing something from your life. Some say burn it. I do not want this to go the opposite way, and I lose this client because I banished her and she will not want to purchase products. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. I would love to do it the way that was suggested to me, I just need to make sure I am not making a mistake burning the petition. Thanks in Advance.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 am

babygirl- You're over thinking this. Take a deep breath.

There are a number of ways that a petition paper is worked. While, yes some folks will burn a petition when they are doing work to get rid of something. However, that is not what you are doing. Other workers will burn a petition to ash because fire is power, and it adds power to your words. Then the ashes are added to Candles, incense, sprinkled on items, or worked with any number of ways. If you have already been given some advice from an AIRR member or moderator here then I would encourage you to use what has been suggested to you.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:57 am

Thank you Papa Newt. I was given such great advice, I was shocked when I saw "don't burn your petition you will banish what you want to achieve" that scared me. I just wanted to be sure. Thank you for easing my mind.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Did someone answer my question?... i dont see it :(

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:45 pm

For intranquil spirit I'd use the name of your man written in black and cross with your name in red.
For Come To Me I'd do both names in red ink. You can always use black ink if you have no other color.
Names are typically written in odd numbers; you'd write his name 1, 3, 7, 9, 11, or 13 times, and you then turn the paper and cross his name with yours, writing enough times to completely cover his name, since you want to dominate him. Write your name an odd number of times, enough to cover his name.
For your Steady Work petition, you can write your name 3 times, and then write around the name, in a circle, your petition. You can write something like GET A JOB or STEADY WORK.

Good luck.
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Thanks.
What about my other question
"I read to tear the paper out (dont use a clean cut)... is tearing better? does it matter the size of the paper? Should it be folded? If so - how many times? Folder toward myself?"

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Good Morning, Crzyblu3y3z,
I like to use brown grocery bag paper. Always torn. Size ought to be big enough to see your petition clearly.
If you're bringing something to you, you can turn the paper to the right, fold it to you, turn it again to the right and fold it to you again.
If you want something to go away, turn it left and fold away from you. Turn to left again and fold paper away from you.
Some root workers don't fold their papers.
Hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:14 pm

thanks.
Is it bad that once you have started the candle. say a few minutes after to add to your petition and place it back under the burning candle? I realized I forgot something on the petition.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi, Crzblu3y3z,
It's OK. You're fine.
Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

airofwealth

Unread post by airofwealth » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:36 am

Hello, can you show or tell me a 90 degree name paper turned? Thanks

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:53 am

Hi airofwelth,

Because your post was asking a question about petition paper I went ahead and merged it to an established thread on the topic. Be sure to read the previous pages to learn additional information on petition papers. Also I must ask you to please not double post the same question in two different threads on the forum. Thanks!

The answer to your question is that the paper will get turned.

So say you wrote the name Jane Doe, for example, as you normally would write. Now you would turn the petition paper so the name is now going up and down. Then you write normally again another name or command over the Jane Doe. Once this is done a cross will be made with the two words you have wrote. As for how many times you write each name and/or command can vary, but three times works well. I hope that helps.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

taliesin939
Newly Registered

Unread post by taliesin939 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:21 am

Hi!
I am doing a honey jar spell to cause several people to be sweet to each other. When sweetening several people at once, how do you do the name paper?

I know that the target's name is written, and the name is crossed by your own name (or the person you're working for). But how does this work when you are trying to sweeten a house-full of people? Can this be done in one honey jar? I have personal concerns of everyone concerned, by the way.

I really appreciate any responses or help on this issue. Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:06 am

Hi taliesin939,

The answers you're looking for are contained both in the many pages of this thread as well as in the long thread on honey jars here: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... 9ce375030b. In addition, both threads contain lots of useful information on how to work and craft your honey jar spell as well as how different people go about making name/petition papers.

When one is doing a jar for multiple people, either many small name papers can be made, or one large name paper including everyone involved. As with most things in hoodoo, there's more than one way to go about it. And yes, it can all be done in one honey pot! But do read both threads. Although it will take some time, I guarantee that it's worth your while.

Blessings and success.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

taliesin939
Newly Registered

Unread post by taliesin939 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi!
Thanks for the advise. I will read through these threads a little deeper and continue my research. I appreciate the help. This forum is extremely helpful. I'm just a little confused on the name paper, which is for a peaceful home spell for a whole household of people. If I cross all those names with my name, then wouldn't it mean that I am dominating the situation? That's not really my goal. Maybe I am over-thinking it. I will keep researching further and reading through these threads. Thank you for your help.

-Taliesin

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:19 am

You could also put your name amongst the list and then cross the list of names with a short intention like ''Everyone gets along'' or ''Love and respect between all''. As you'll see - there are many ways to go about writing up the paper :)
Aura Laforest

peaches
Newly Registered

Unread post by peaches » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:02 am

Hi, I am trying to burn an Adam and Eve candle should I write his name 9 times or 7 times and should the name that is written 9 times go first

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:09 am

Hi peaches,

I've merged your post into the long existing thread on petition paper and name papers. I suggest you read through the various pages which will help you gain insight into the how and why of making these papers. This information will hlep you not only with your present candle but with any future ones you should burn as well.

For your paper, either 9x or 7x is fine. Some people also write the name 3x or 5x. There isn't a ''better'' or ''stronger'' way - there are a large number of variations all of which can work very well. If you don't have any personal concerns, then make sure you also write his date of birth. If you can get a picture of him, then using that as a petition paper works really well.

Blessings and Success in your work.
Aura Laforest

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:26 am

some people mention \writing their petition on the candle..here i reckon they just write what they want, no crossing with names andf such needed

and there there are those who write a petition on paper and place under the candle

does it matter which one you do? is the latter used mainly for glass enclosed candles? is name or petition paper better than writing your petition on the candle?

any tips would be appreciated. thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:37 am

Hello, Sarafina ,
When performing a spell, I make a petition paper in addition to inscribing the candle (if it is a free-standing candle).
So, if I want success (for example), I would inscribe the word success (without any breaks in the word to word) nine times in a spiral fashion from bottom to top.
My petition paper, obviously, is different, but that's how to inscribe a free-standing candle.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Thanks

I was beginning to think petition or name paper was mainly for enclosed candles..i see you can do both with freestanding. good to know. thanks

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:47 am

I did an fmb spell last Friday and burried the candle wax in the area in front of my door. However I still haven't done anything with the petition/name paper yet. It's a petition for him to follow me and love me only. What should I do with it? Is the spell null because I've just kept the paper on my table? I have read the laying tricks page but it doesn't exactly answer. Do let me know!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Hi kaboodle,

Your spell is not null. There are numerous ways of working with a petition paper and it is often kept and re-used from one spell to another (although you could also have buried it with the spell remains from the FMB candle, or burnt the petition to ash in the dying flame of the candle). You can re-use the petition on a series of Vigil lights, or put it in a sweet jar or work it into an oil lamp or mojo hand: be creative!
Aura Laforest

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:44 am

My candle love spell just finished and i was wondering what do i do with my petition paper do i keep it? Can i burn it throw it to the trash?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:37 pm

kandyspop

DON'T throw it in the trash -- that's like throwing away your work.

You can keep it if you think you might like to burn some more love candles on it.

You can use it in other love spells on the same person -- in a mojo bag, for instance.

Or you can bury it in your garden or a potted plant if the spell was successful, or leave it at the crossroads if it failed.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:50 pm

I recently had a dream where I came across this psychic who told me to write a petition and place it under my pillow. Has anyone heard something like that before. Can I trust a dream like that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,
Yes I have heard of this.
Sounds like you've got help on your case!
But I would make this an extra petition and not a replacement for a petition that you need to place under candles, etc.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jaguarjoya

Unread post by jaguarjoya » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 am

Hello!

I am brand-new to this board after lurking for quite some time.

My question pertains to work I have going now. I have three black glass encased candles burning on my altar. All are dressed with "mean herbs" (to include red pepper and poppy seeds), black arts oil, crossing oil, and goofer dust (I'm mad as hell) :evil: All are burned on top of one photo each. All had their own prayer. One candle was started the day before the others.

I prayed and spoke very fervently about what I wanted. The one that was started the day before the others has a flame that dances a LOT. I knew that it was THAT flame because when I lit the other two candles, they did NOT dance like that and still don't. The other two took a while to get going (with a very low flame), but I went to sleep and woke up and they are going strong now, with some flickering.

Upon looking at this board, I realized I did NOT put a name or petition paper! (Duh! :roll: ) I don't know how that didn't occur to me! I simply fixed the candles, fixed the pictures (put some of the oils on it) and got to work. So, I went and wrote one for each immediately. I put some oil on each of those and slid it underneath each candle, underneath each picture(underneath feels right). But THEN, when I read this forum again, it seems I did THAT wrong too, as I simply took a black pen (I meant to use black and cut some computer paper (the cutting, I meant to do), and used that.

What do you think? Will I have to do this work over? (Which doesn't bother me, I really hate these folks) I will say that they are all going strong now and burning pretty clear -- and the person I hate most -- the one that was started before the others -- is the one that is dancing a LOT, with a strong flame and damn near crystal clear glass.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, jaguarjoya ,
It sounds like you're doing a great job!
But if the petition papers are no correct, then simply finish out these spells and then start again (as you had stated that you didn't mind doing that).
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jaguarjoya

Unread post by jaguarjoya » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I was sure I had totally screwed up, but to be honest, it is clear that SOMETHING is getting through, as the "dancing", at least to me, cannot be ignored. I will be doing it over just to ensure that things were done according to tradition and standard. I want some hardcore results.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”