Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

kleiw

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by kleiw » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am

Thank you Apollo and Queen Enchantress! I will start my work on Friday and I will keep an update as soon as I hav esomething new..
It's very supporting finding people in this forum that will guide you, thanks again..

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 pm

So, I tried to get a reading from Daddy Greg but he didn't contact me back and Cat doesn't do readings through mail (I live in Greece and it is easier this way with the time difference), so I got a very good reading, here where I live. It seems that since lately we have been arguing with my boyfriend a lot he has very intensively kept in his mind all the negative things that have happened between the two of us. Also that he still loves me (we've been for six years together) but he is not in love with me and that he has tried really hard to protect himself from being hurt through a future argument, that he has persuaded himself that does not want to be back together with me. And the reader told me that he is very strong minded about this and a stubborn person that has put above all logic. She did not offer me advice on if it will be effective to keep working with what I do, but told me that this is the situation now and without any spell this is how it seems for the future.

So,I was also wondering about the change of direction.. As i mentioned I did about three weeks ago a very nice spell for a lover to come back, which needs three nights to be completed. And I have succesfully done this spell in the past, it is very beautiful. At the same time I was burning pink mask powder and the come to me powder. I had signs from the second night of the spell, he called me and his intensions seemed like he was thinking of getting back together, he seemed like he missed me and really wanted to talk to me. And two weeks later he was completely changed and positive he doesn't want to be with me. It was a shock to me since I had such positive signs..

Do you have any idea what happened with the spell and the drastic change of behaviour?
Also, with this reading and the way things are, do I get a green light to move forward with the puppet doll?

I really want to work on this, I still have faith in us but I don't want to have fake hopes.. Please tell me what you think..

Thank you.

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Conjure Man Ali does readings via e-mail. I haven’t had a reading done with him yet but he is very respected in the community and his prices are great! I highly recommend working with him.

The AIRR website has a list of rootworkers you could get a reading from and I'm sure a lot of them do readings via e-mails.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Sounds like your ex is conflicted which is a good sign to me because it means he has some desire of getting back together versus being totally set against it so it’s possible the spell is breaking through to him. These spells take a few months to achieve anything. Cat always says that people should set a time limit of when they will stop working on another and move on so I think you should do that. But like I mentioned earlier I recommend contacting Conjure Man Ali, get a more detailed reading and spell-work advice.

geebz74
Newly Registered

Unread post by geebz74 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Tom! Congratulations on the reconciliation and on the new baby. I wish you and your family well and to be blessed. This just made me so happy. :D

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:20 am

Yes I will do that!
It is true, i think there is an internal battle inside him about us and at the moment he has put nis logic above everything. Thank you again for your advice!

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:58 pm

what can i do to get someone back .. that i havnt spoken to or seen in 2months going on 3..i would like reconcile with him ..i really want him to think about me and dream about me. I have been dreaming about him alot .. The dreams seems very real to me. I do remember them. I feel like he is pulling on my spirit.. He can be a stubborn person. But I do believe he thinks about me so i wondering what can i do make him think and want to reach out to me by text or call..that would be a great birthday present for me tomorrow.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 am

Hi Michigangirl75,

Reconciliation, particularly when you haven't spoken to the person in question in almost three months is difficult work to do and thus it's often best to get a reading from a professional worker prior to beginning so that you can see what the real chances of success are as well as guide you to the best and most direct spell-work to reach your goals. AIRR has many such workers that you can choose from should you so desire: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers.

Two forum threads you may want to look through with regards to contact and dreaming however are the following:

-contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html (I see you've posted here already, so I encourage you to read the entire thread if you haven't already since it answers the question you've posed that is sensibly the same as this one)
-skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
-candle-spells-to-overcome-resistance-in ... t9109.html (a great spell from ConjureMan Ali)

Blessings and Success in your works.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

kay cross

Unread post by kay cross » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 am

For the past 3 years I have been dating and living with a man that I believe is my soulmate; we reconnected after dating over 25 years ago.

I know that until a few months ago, he truly loved me as I did him. We started having arguments about 6 months ago and about 3 months ago the arguments intensified to the point that we had a terrible fight . I said really mean things and he subsequently moved out. He moved to his work office; but he still has his clothes in his truck.This was supposed to be a "cooling off" peroid for us and then he would move back home.

We still go out, sleep together, attend family functions, etc. But he did start conversating and spending time with multiple women. Even though he denies it; I'm convinced that he lives with a woman NOW.

Irregardless I am determined to move past the obstacles because I still love and want to do my part to make the relationship work.

A few weeks ago I saw a rootworker and he confirmed that there is someone that my ex is involved with. He told me that he can fix things as to where my ex will be "eating out of my hands". He is working on tying his nature , breakup and return lover & a honeyjar spell. I am also burning dressed Santa Marta La Dominadora, Love Drawing, and Money candles.

My ex comes around, we get along well and talk about reconciling and he stays (usually 1-2 days) long enough for me to get semen, hair or whatever is needed to incorporate into the spellwork and then he disappears.

This is very confusing to me. Do I need to add Lucky Mojo Products to help me achieve my goals???

ForeverBlessed
Newly Registered

Unread post by ForeverBlessed » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:33 am

Hello there.

I'm glad I found this forum.

So I was in a committed 3 year long relationship, we lived together for 2.5 years. During the summer we went through a pregnancy/miscarriage and that brought a lot of conflict to our relationship. We decided to part ways. He said he didn't want to be in a committed relationship at the time, that he wants to be on his own, grow personally before he commits to me. I moved out but the same day I did I got a reading, the reader tried to persuade me not to leave because he saw marriage and kids in the future and said that then this time apart should help because there is no lack of love and he was my "destiny". I don't like forcing things so I still moved out.

The next 2 months were hell because it was almost impossible for us to stop talking to each other so it made it hard to let go. (Still talked every night and morning, We never had sex after our break up though). So I asked him to really take time to himself because I felt I was hanging from a thread.

So after I tell him to stop calling me everyday (I wish I hadn't) I went and had another reading. Positive again. I was told to stop pushing him away and the reader (different one) finally convinced me to do some candle work.

I grew up my whole life watching my grandmother do candle work, tarot, herbs, you name it. So I'm not against it but I just never wanted to feel like I'm pushing him to be with me. This reader assured me that the candle work would be to remove the negativity from both our auras, to stop him from thinking we can't fix the relationship (which I'm willing to do), and to let his real feelings surface (I have no doubt he loves me).

This was 1.5 weeks ago. 3 days after starting the candles (so, a week ago) she gives me some stuff to use for a bath, and some oil.

She also told me that she gets from the candles that we're soul mates and that he's in love with me, but also that there is a woman pursuing him. I found out who it is thanks to the description and confirmed it is true. Now, this is someone from his past, 5 years ago he wanted to date her and she rejected him. It looks like now they're "talking". He's definitely giving her attention back. I know he finds her attractive and all of that, plus he never got to date her.

I have not had contact with him for 1.5 weeks. I never call and the reader said I shouldn't. He's supposed to come to me.
But I'm confused. I need guidance. I don't know what to do.

I'm confused as to the time frames it takes for candles and remote influencing to work. She told me she uses Lucky Mojo products and that's how I found the website and forum.

I know I shouldn't be second guessing but I guess I don't know if the reader is being truthful. I love him very much and I am 100% sure of his feelings for me, but I also know he's very stubborn and he takes forever to make decisions.

I really appreciate every bit of advice.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am

kay cross wrote:Do I need to add Lucky Mojo Products to help me achieve my goals?
Dear kay cross --

This forum is owned by the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and exists to assist Lucky Mojo customers. Apparently, the candles you are burning are from somewhere else and you are already working with a rootworker. It is, frankly, a little strange to come here and ask if you "need to" use Lucky Mojo products. If you are happy with the products you use, keep using them. If you want to purchase Lucky Mojo hand-made spiritual supplies, the shop would be glad to serve you.
The oil catalogue is here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
The candle catalogue is here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:59 am

ForeverBlessed,

Candle work for love comes in many forms. Some of it is, indeed -- as your reader told you -- simply to remove negativity and cleanse a relationship of past hurts and mistakes. However, candle work can also be done to "push" (your word) or coerce people to be together.

The key to understanding what you are doing and want to do is to look at the names on the candles, the names on the oils the candles are dressed with, and so forth.

If you dress a white candle with a combination of Uncrossing oil, Clarity oil, and Reconciliation oil that would be a candle to cleanse away past errors and restore peace.

If you dress the same candle with Van Van Oil, Reconciliation oil,and Return to Me oil, that would be to change the bad to good and to draw the person back to you.

If you dress the same candle with Reconciliation oi, Return To Me oil, and Stay With Me oil, that would be to cause mutual forgiveness and a permanent physical reunion in the home.

Do you see how each change in the oils creates a slightly more controlling effect on the other person?

Some people jump into VERY controlling combinations -- for instance Return To Me oil, Controlling oil, and I Dominate My Man oil.There is no removal of negativity in that blend, and not even a reconciliation -- just pure force.

Candles and the oils used to dress them are TOOLS of magic. You -- or a spiritual counselor you trust -- can select the proper tools for the effects you wish to achieve in the situation.

Additionally, it seems to me as if your work is stuck because he is seeing other women.You might wish to do some break-up work to stop that, in addition to your gentle work to bring him home.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

xabbyx

Unread post by xabbyx » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Also, just another quick question...instead of the bath crystals...could I maybe use the sashet powders and sprinkle them in the bed and on the clothes (the compelling and the love me)?? Thanks again!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:40 am

Our family is doing fine. But the financial crap we are dealing with from when she is gone is very stressing. The bank won't work with us so Is most likely taking our house. I've been working that situation a while now but very little results. But as far as my family being back together, Everything is great.

briefay
Newly Registered

Unread post by briefay » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:23 pm

I have little experience with candle magic. However, I would like to use a love candle to make a specific person realize he does like me. I have done some research an unfortionately I do not have any personal items of his or access to any. I do know he does care for me, but has been hurt in the past and is gunshy. Is their anything specific I should do during my candle lighting? Write/say their name? How long it should be lit? I heard 2 hours a day for 7 days.

more rainbows

Unread post by more rainbows » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 am

Hi I have been using Come to Me red and Hummingbird pink or pink/green multiple times. The come-to-me burns with soot on the top 1/4, but less than before and the rest clear, multiple times. The Hummingbird has a white haze, multiple times. I've added a Road Opener and I got the white haze. FYI, I don't have any of his hair.
He left quietly about a month ago and had talked about it before hand. He has most of his things here. I have left them undisturbed. And visits our child (us) at often. When he does, I'm included in all the activities and we have great family time. No fighting. He even acknowledges once in a while where he could have listened better in the past. But we stay off touchy subjects and have peaceful time. I'm unemployed and he takes care of everything money wise. It's like when he is here he does things right that he should have done before without doing all the messed up stuff he did before.
What else do I do?
Should I do both skull and Marriage candle?
How should I dress them?
I want him to come out and say something solid, not just in passing so we can really reconcile. I've been patient with his faults for years. I think he sees them now.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:50 pm

First off, change your username! "too patient" is a bad implication, as patience is a virtue.

Secondly: You should get a reading to find out the signs of your candles. Generally speaking, a sooty burn is sign that he's resisting your work, or there is general fighting against the work. But if after using multiple candles on teh situation the soot is decreasing, that could mean the situation is "clearing up".

Get some Return To Me bath crystals, wash a few pieces of his laundry and add the crystals (a pinch) to the rinse cycle. Then dry as normal and give them to him. This will ensure that when he puts the clothes on, he'll be "Dressed" to return to you. As to the candles: get a red skull candle, dress it with Come To Me, Return to Me and Reconciliation oil; put his picture underneath the candle. Put that in a big dish or pan since those candles tend to be messy and run all over.

Every day when you light it, talk to his head as if he was right there. Tell him exactly what you want him to do and come back to you.

If you haven't tried the whole Reconciliation Spell Kit, I highly recommend it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

more rainbows

Unread post by more rainbows » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Thank you.
I went to a local shop and got a red skull. They dressed it for me and also put a little rosemary on it.
They had me write his name in the wax 3 times. I took it home and put his picture under it and s swatch of old underwear on the head while burning. I talked to it. It burned out in about an hour. The top of the head is gone. The face is mostly there with wax dripped thread like over the left eye to the plate. The back of the head is there and most of the left side. It burned so that it is hallow. Most of the right side of the head is gone top and bottom. So it's burned so it's hallow.

kay cross

Unread post by kay cross » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Thank You for responding Mama Micki... Your response is truly appreciated but let me say this... My goal as a newcomer to this site was to learn more about LM Products and services( which I have used in the past and will continue to use); as well as to obtain information that I could apply to myself, family and friends that I can possibly help. Not to come across as being "strange" in any manner. :) My goal is to also enroll into Ms.Ronwode's class. Maybe the correct protocol was to schedule a reading with a rootworker on this site as I have reasons to not feel very comfortable with the one that I have currently. Anyways... Thanks for making me feel welcome to ask questions on this subject Mama Micki. Happy Holidays & Stay Blessed.

jmvega67
Newly Registered

Unread post by jmvega67 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:19 am

My fiance broke of our engagement because she says she is unsure. Is there any sort of spell that can be done to get her back. She says she still loves me. I have seen coercive spells but I feel that I believe that am too emotionaly invested to do it. Does anyone know a practitioner that could do this kind of spell for me.

P.S. I'm new to this forum soo I'm not sure how things work here.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:46 am

Hello jm vega:

You need a Reconciliation spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

It comes with everything to perform the spell; it would be good if you could do the spell since it's not totally "coercive"; it just encourages the relationship to reconcile.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:04 am

In addition to MaryBee's excellent advice, you may also want to get one of the fine rootworkers at AIRR to help you out by backing up your work or performing additionnal spell-work to address all the facets of the issue. You can look through the ones that take reconciliation cases here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 am

I agree with both moderators and add that since you feel too close to the situation follow aura's advice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:54 pm

What are you doing besides candles to influence him? Since he's in your house so frequently, you have plenty of opportunities to fix him by laying down powders and floor washes, dusting your furniture, maybe even feeding him fixed food and drink. In this situation, I'd recommend a bath with Fire of Love, King Solomon Wisdom, and Lodestone Bath Crystals. Save some of that bathwater for his food, for coffee or tea that you'll brew when he comes over, and...

...For your child's clothes.Start putting that bathwater in the laundry rinse when you do his or her laundry -- and all the grooming products he or she uses. Hair products? Use the oils, a drop or two straight-up. So if your man is careful where he steps, and doesn't eat your food, you can still fix him as he takes the child's hands, buckles her safety belt in the car, helps her put on her coat, etc.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

nyxgoddess7
Newly Registered

Unread post by nyxgoddess7 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 pm

My boyfriend just broke up with me out of nowhere two days ago and wants absolutely nothing to do with me. Just straight blocked me out of his life and is being cold and rude. Deep down I know he still cares but is just too stubborn and afraid so he just thought to deal with it this way. I'm thinking about doing a 7 day candle ritual but I'm not sure which would be more appropriate. Should use the reconciliation one or the return to me one?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm

nysgoddess7;

If the break-up was caused by a fight or argument, try Reconciliation first, followed by Return to Me.

If the person is just "gone," try Return to Me first, followed by Reconciliation.

If there is a third party involved, you will have to do a Break-Up or Separation on them at the same time.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

nyxgoddess7
Newly Registered

Unread post by nyxgoddess7 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm new to all of this so I have absolutely no idea what I need to do. I don't know if I should buy candles, or oils, or sachets or all three. Here's the story, my ex broke up with me a few days ago because he was just tired of all the drama in the relationship and felt it wouldn't work. He cut off all contact with and blocked me from facebook and all social media. He said that if I try to call or text him then he'll block my number. He completely did a 180 out of nowhere and is acting rude and cold. I'm hurt and I just want him back because somewhere deep down is telling me that he still cares but is just too stubborn. So I was thinking of having a reconciliation candle lit by lucky mojo to start off. Would that be sufficient or would I need more? Please help! thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:56 pm

For starters, i have moved your query into the long thread about suggestions for the return of a lover. Please read this thread and then you will have some more ideas on the kinds of spells we do in these cases -- and be sure, also, to follow all the links provided, because those pages also provide specific information and spells you can do.
catherine yronwode

Sarnwig

Unread post by Sarnwig » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:27 am

Hey, for quite a few months, I have been trying to get my ex back, we never really finished I knew she had to go back to her controlling ex I also new it would never work, but despite my best intentions and true love, nothing I do will get her to respond I no she's alone now and not with anyone. I have tried the honey jar and quite a few candle spells but to no avail, I love her more than word can say and would give anything to have her back, I went round a month ago after a brief conversation on the phone not a lot of talking got done, she pounced on me we ended up together till the early hours and then I left, I was called back the next day to fix something for her and then nothing all,over Xmas and new year nothing :( . She ignores all correspondence in any which way I send it last night I sent her a letter posted it through her door I used herbs and oils but nothing I've used a binding spell but nothing she has not once said she doesn't love me she says there is not an us ...... I'm getting that but I can offer her the best life and know no one will love her like me can you help me please, I can't even think about another relationship because I want her and only her, I sacrificed so much to move to her town on her wishes and do everything for her help me I need something powerful and that works

Thank you x

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 am

Hi there:
Have you sprinkled powders on her doorstep or property? For a stubborn case you need to get closer to home; get some Come To Me and Return To Me powders, mix them with local dirt and sprinkle it around her property, calling out her name and saying she will return to you.

I'd also give yourself a deadline for your work. If someone won't come back after all the work you've done, it may be time to move on. Pray on it and ask God for a date by which, if she isn't back with you, you will do a Cut and Clear and move on.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Sarnwig

Unread post by Sarnwig » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 am

Hey, I haven't tried that as yet but I will thank you so much I appreciate such a quick response xx
Blessed be xx

Sarnwig

Unread post by Sarnwig » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:09 am

Is there anything else I can do in the mean time ? At all

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 am

I suggested using the powders mixed in the dirt to sprinkle around her house. While you're waiting for an order from LM, I suggest you get some Sugar and mix it with local dirt, and sprinkle that around her house while you call out her name and ask that she be "sweet" to you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Sarnwig

Unread post by Sarnwig » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 am

Can this be from my garden I'm 4 miles from her 2 miles as the crow flies ?

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Have anyone had a full conjure work for reconciliation and love binding with an ex boyfriend??

I've been using candles spells for the past 5 months however after I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago I'm seriously considering full work by a conjure/root worker. I've been approach by a wonderful conjure worker from a different forum however I just wanted to get advice before moving forward. I've had friends who had full work done and they had AMAZING results! A friend of mine had a terrible relationship w/ her husband then boyfriend but after the full work they got married and in a wonderful loving relationship.

My ex boyfriend and I are still in contact and despite our breakup we're very much into each other. I've been burning come to me and love candles since the breakup and it's been somewhat effective but I want something more strong and long lasting. He is my best friend and the love of my life and I'm looking towards reconciliation and hopefully marriage this year.

I've had different quotes on the full work ranging from $350 to $2500 and I'm worried of being scammed. Any input on costs would be appreciates.

Your thoughts and please share your experiences with me!

Thank you in advance!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Hello faithfirst80,

This is a situation were work done by a Professional Practitioner could very well be beneficial. Be wary of anyone who gives you a guarantee.

Sometimes when you do work for yourself, you add into the Magick your worries and doubts. This can create mixed, or small results. A Professional can put full and unworried intention behind the Magick, and sometimes that gives it the extra push that gets it really rolling.

As far as prices, some Practioners are priced far above others. Its all up to how they value themselves, and think what is worth their time. Also how indepth it is, and how much time the are dedicating to you.

Start with a Consultation with a Practioner, that shouldn't be too expensive. If it is, that is a big warning sign.

See if you can contact a Rootworker for free first, get some advice and see how much they would charge for a good Consultation or Reading to begin with.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Thank you Apollo!

Do you have recommendations for honest practitioners?

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 pm

How long does candle spells last???

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Anyone on these Forums with a Green Name and the "Certified Practitioner" label on their photo. Is someone you can approach.

How long a spell lasts is purely up to you. The longer you keep your faith and intention in your mind and heart. The Magick will still have potency. Regular upkeep Candles, Prayers, and Spells is also a good thing.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

HopelessBrokeNheartd
Newly Registered

Unread post by HopelessBrokeNheartd » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Hello all hope everyone had a pleasant holiday: P

I would say that I am not a trouble maker but a slow learner. Recently I had married a 2nd time, but now I am filing for an "Nullity of Marriage,” but not before realizing after 7 years of having been divorced to my first husband and father of my child that I am still In love with him. He himself had not been in a love relationship until I was married to this second man. All of this has happened in the last 3 months.

I am not wealthy and cannot afford the kits or a reading but have been doing my research. I am worried about our 12 year old son getting caught in the middle once the work is done. I am all ears for any wisdom you may have to thankfully bestow upon me as I know time (7 years) is an issue.

1) I was going to do the Break Up lemon spell with Separation oil (over Break Up oil), backed up with a Break Up vigil at home and one for the Lucky Mojo altar.
2) I will have to incorporate a three candle moving spell for resistance. (Not sure where though.) He is stubborn, bitter, and I hurt his man pride.
3) Break up/ Love drawing spell: 2 red figure candles (male figure has pins in his heart and penis), moving away with scissors in middle (backed up with love olive oil lamp) as well as Hot Foot this women out of his and my sons life.
4) Road opening vigil: center additional 5 small candles with wavy line to each one for removal of specific obstacles.
5) White skull candle (healing unless Red is better?) with Influence, Dixie Love, Follow me and Reconciliation oil and red penis candle. I have his wedding band he wore during our wedding ceremony, a clean cotton T-shirt and his hand writing. No hair for a honey jar and no sexual fluids. Have I missed anything, open to suggestions?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed non-Lucky Mojo candle, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Stop sticking pins in a figural candle of a man you are trying to reconcile with. It seems you are going in every direction.

A clean t-shirt is not a link; a dirty one is.

HopelessBrokeNheartd
Newly Registered

Unread post by HopelessBrokeNheartd » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Actually I have not done any work yet which is why I was looking for help.
It is his T-shirt from which he was required to ware for a class it had been laundred but he He had worn it.

Also the pins, I've never used befor but after a question was asked about 3 candel spells. Conj. Ale referred to links with photos from the A.I.R.R. web page. The photo it self had several reconciliation candles the root worker had a light blue bride & groom candel on top a honey jar with one pin in the targets head the other in man part area. At the bottom of the photo it state : to Pierce the heart and mind of an unresponsive husband.
That is why I posted my questions?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:26 am

A dirty piece of clothing has his sweat, hair, DNA, etc. A laundered shirt does not, regardless of who owns it.

Far be it from me to contradict Conjureman Ali. If his spell seems good to you, use it. It's just not something I would do.

Even though you say you cannot afford a reading, it would save you time, money, and energy.

You should also change your screen name to something more positive.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 pm

HopelessBrokeNheartd --

The picture at the AIRR site was not for a spell like the one you propose to do.It was to stick or stab someone to wake them up. You cannot learn how to ride a bicycle by watching the Tour de France.

I agree with Mama Micki, by the way -- the name "HopelessBrokeNheartd" is not going to get you anywhere but DOWN. This is a forum for people who are working to better their lives, not for people who are here to prject negative ideation.

To understand the power of names and words, read "The Secret" or any of the fine old New Thought books by William Walker Atkinson or Elizabeth Towne or James Allen. "As a Man Thinketh" is a good place to start.
catherine yronwode

scarlet_flame
Newly Registered

Unread post by scarlet_flame » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:50 am

Hi everyone!

I would massively appreciate some advice on my situation..I got a reading from an AIRR member which was good..and while it was comforting on one level, it was also disappointing in the sense that I was basically told that magic would not work on the guy that I like.

To give you all some background, him and I had a bit of a 'thing' which while it didn't last that long was very intense. He pursued me and showed a real interest, we really connected and hung out loads and then as soon as something happened (ie we kissed) he backed off a bit and when we about stuff as I was feeling really confused by that point, he said he didn't want a relationship and things have been kind of weird since then, (Due to circumstances, I see him very regularly)

However I know he did really like me for a while!

I find it hard to believe he will never ever want a relationship with anyone ever again, so I don't know if maybe he's just not for *me*! And also..now things have calmed down I would actually be happy just being friends with him and I miss our chats quite a bit, I was wondering whether a honey jar would be a good idea or some kind of 'friendship' spell kit from this website still even just to help things along a bit in that respect. (I am friendly to him when I see him and do my best to not be 'awkward' around him etc. but he seems more guarded than me now and I would like him to relax more and be more up for being friends with me)

I know it sounds like I'll be waiting and hoping for a relatonship but it's not really like that..I do understand it's not going to happen right now and probably not for a while or perhaps ever! I just genuinally like him as a person and would be ok now for it to remain as a friendship. I am totally open to meeting someone else.

However as I said my reading seemed to point to magic not working in his case. I'm confused! Are some people/situations just a lost cause with respect to magic?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 am

Yes, many people and situations are resistant to magic, and it is better to work within the realm of possibility and probability. I usually advise people to pursue goals that are more likely to happen.

This guy seems afraid of the idea of a relationship with you, whether it is romantic or just friends. Back off for a while, and use Attraction supplies to meet new people. In fact make it your goal to meet new friends and do what you enjoy.

scarlet_flame
Newly Registered

Unread post by scarlet_flame » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 am

Thanks for your reply Mama Micki I really appreciate it.

*Sigh* I feel quite upset that there's nothing I can do, I guess I thought perhaps something even just to make him less afraid of being friends would be worthwhile :(..I have been doing my best to do what I enjoy and meet other people, I just think it's a shame we're so distant as he even said himself how much of a connection there was/is between us.

For the past few months (well since we had our talk about stuff and he said he didn't want a relationship), I haven't been trying to to pursue anything with him romantically or even friendship wise as in I have majorly backed off from him anyway but I am friendly when I see him.

I guess it would just be nice to know there could be some hope for the future even friendship-wise..I'm scared now the situation must have scared him of so badly somehow he doesn't really want to know me at all now!

I know I should probably just let this go completely but it's hard as I see him pretty much everyday (he hangs around in my group of friends a lot and is in my house everday pretty much) and as I said we got on so well and he even said how much he liked me etc.

If I let it go for now completely, could there still be hope in the future? I know by then I might not care anymore romantically but I'm pretty sure I'll still want to be friends.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:14 pm

scarlet_flame wrote: If I let it go for now completely, could there still be hope in the future? I know by then I might not care anymore romantically but I'm pretty sure I'll still want to be friends.
Hello scarlet_flame,

This is something best addressed with a reading. From an outer perspective, I think it best to step away at this point. Move on and see what else is out there for you. If he comes back somewhere down the road, then great. However you owe it to yourself not to be trapped within sorrow and despair while waiting for this to happen.

Try the Lucky Mojo Brand, Cut and Clear Spell Kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 am

A couple of days ago I came across a spell that Conjur Man Ali had posted using Pink and Orange dressed vigil candles and a framed photo of the two to be reconciled. It was a fantastic spell that I wanted to make note of, but I've been having some computer problems and when I set my laptop down to grab my notepad, my computer shut down and I lost the page.

I've been searching ever since for this spell but I cannot remember what thread it was in. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about or where on the forum to find that spell?

Thanks a bunch for help!

Serenity

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 am

I believe you are looking for is the Road Opening topic found in Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, and Life Changes. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:27 am

OMG! Papa Newt, that is exactly what I was looking for and in fact I just found it myself and came back to post the link for anybody else who might want it. Geez, I've been looking for days!!!

Thank you for your help!

diraandrea
Newly Registered

Unread post by diraandrea » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:01 am

7 yr relationship, broke up because of differences, still tells me he loves and misses me, still sleeping together, communication through email, text, face to face and phone. mate that is missing from this picture is a male. is there anything that can be done to bring him home to his family.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 pm

dirandrea,

The answer to your question is "YES," there are things that can be done to bring a mate back home. That kind of work is very common and often succeeds, if there is no curse on the relationship and no thrid party (outside lover) also doing work on the man.

If i were you, i would start by reading through the 31 pages of posts in this thread. You will see many suggestions and spells mentioned, plus links to pages containing more spells and more suggestions.

Once you have familiarized yourself with the work described in this thread, you will be able to ask more detailed questions, such as, "Should i use a sugar jar or a coercive love spell -- or both?" or "Would a skull candle be a good choice in this situation?" or "Any tips on how to feed him my stuff to bring him back into the home?" -- and then we will be able to better help you select the spiritual supplies you need and walk you through any questions you have about the spell work.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode

Charlotte235
Newly Registered

Unread post by Charlotte235 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Charlotte.

I come here in what seems to be desperate help. I came to this website through hours and hours of online searching for love spell casters. As some of you may be well aware there can be quite a few scams on the net just looking to "steal" peoples money and not help. Well eventually I came across this site and this forum and I have seen so many members actively posting and I even see so many positive results and on top of that your store prices look good to me.

So I want to get my ex boyfriend back who broke up with me recently. We have been on and off for a while in this relationship. When we had broken up last was around the start of December of last year. He has left me for someone else because the relationship was not working. But when this other women found out what a jerk he was to leave me he came back to me and being the fool I was since I missed him so I said yes and it ended our relationship again about 2 weeks ago because the problems we had were still there.

Now the guy wont even talk to me and said he never ever wants anything to do with me and everything has just been going down hill. I have certain things about him that I would like to see different. Like for example when we were together he never liked telling anyone we were dating but it would not bother me if he did. He never (as in rarely) said I love you and I wish he would say it more and more often. He never called me his baby (which I wish he would). But anyways there are a few other things I want to see different about him so I am hoping someone here can help me by telling me what I need to do?

What kinds of products should I be buying from the store here if I wish to be reunited with him again but to make the relationship real this time? See something I noticed is an example with my friend. She dated a guy for a few months but the guy was a jerk. He cheated on her 3x and treated her like worthless trash and always put her down and yelled at her and abused her in every way possible. One day she confronted him and he yelled at her again and said good bye I don't need you (followed by bad words to her face). She ends up doing a love spell and within about a week the guy went from treating her like trash to treating her like a complete princess and even though I don't agree she should stay with this man it is her choice and they have been happy together for over a year now and the spell she must have done proved to work for her.

So what I want is a spell that is a true love spell that can get my guy to come back to me and beg for me and say he is sorry and that he can treat me really nice like a princess the way my friends boyfriend treats her after she did her spell. Can someone help? Thanks and sorry this was long.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Hello Charlotte235 , and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum!

Your query has been merged into the long thread on this same topic -- namely, spells and altar work for the return f a lover, mate, or husband after a break-up. There are literally hundreds of such spells in African American hoodoo and we describe many of them here. If you go back to page one of this thread and read all the way to your post, you will find a great many spells and links to spells. I am sure you will have further questions at that time, so fire away when you have chosen a specific spell that you need help with.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Everyone,
I was on the radio show yesterday and I was told some thing to do about my situation with my man friend. Ok first I was up all night I could not sleep than when In did fallnthe sleep I dreamt that he finally agreed that we would find a place together.

I was awakined by the phone ringing and I answered and it was him. Now I haven't talked to him for about 3 weeks. He called his usual time before he clocks in for work. We talked a min than he called on his lunch and his 2nd break...than he asked if he could still be there when my daughter delivers her baby...I said yes as far as I know nothing as changed had have they, he said no I said well she didn't say anything has changed he said ok I said are you still apart of this family said yes.

ok so do I still do the bath and the reconcilaration oil and candles or should I do something else?

Mzcee
Lovebird

Charlotte235
Newly Registered

Unread post by Charlotte235 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 pm

I am so sorry if this is long but I need help thank you for your time. I want to do a return my lover spell on my ex. But I want to make the guy like me more and treat me like I am worth it. Because heaven knows when we were together the way he treated me was the worst and he hardly ever said he loved me and he treated me so worthless and low that I felt like I was a nobody. When all I want is for him to treat me like a somebody and treat me with love and respect and kindness and like the complete princess I hope I can get him to see me as. But he always argued with me.

My friends mom practices pagan as her religion so she gave me a love spell to work on him for when we had broken up a while back.

Did it work? Not exactly. Well sort of.

I asked the spell so that he could treat me nicer and tell me he loves me and to just show me he cares about me and to be there for me and I asked for all these other things I wanted to see in him too obviously along with asking the spell to make him return to me. Within a few weeks he had returned to me.

All the signs were there and I knew my spell had been working.

When he returned to me this only lasted about a week and a half before we got into another big fight that ended us being together again. The situation is so bad I would say I am not sure if this could even ever be repaired but I am willing to give this a try and see. Every time that we have tried to talk it ends up with him saying really hurtful and mean things to me and he always starts the fight and then out of frustration or even anger I say mean and hurtful things back. I simply try to avoid the conversation but it never seems to work because he starts the argument and a lot of times over the stupidest of things so we end up not talking again. I want things like that to be different in him so I can see him treating me nicer and wanting me back and loving me. Can someone please help me?

My friends love spell that her mom had me doing obviously failed me. I am just so disappointed and at an all time low here.

1) I am ready to purchase a love spell kit from the store but I keep reading at the store that it says here your kits provide all the items we need -- But how come some people say on here you need either a lock of the persons hair or a piece of his handwriting?

2) I don't have anything that belongs to him other then a picture of himself that I have had for a while now. He has officially cut off all contact and he said last night was the last draw he was ending this for real this time and he told me never to call him or text him again. He said that very angry with me. So what if I don't have anything other then a picture of him could this work?

3) What if I got more then one spell kit and did them both at the same time could this be a problem or would it help to make my requests stronger?

Thank you for your time I appreciate any help you can give me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:17 pm

First, your "pagan" style love spell did not fail you. It got you back together. You did not bind or tie him after you got him back.

1) The Lucky Mojo spell kits provide everything you need except for personal concerns.Obsviously we cannot sell those!

2) It is up to you to decide if a person's Facebook avatar is sufficient to draw him back -- but in my experience, you will have a better chance of success with more intimate concerns.

3) I would not advise you to do more than one of these kit-form spells at a time since you have next to no experience (based on your questions) and will have a lot on your hands trying to just work one thing the way it is to be done. I recommend either the Reconciliation Spell Kit or the Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit.
catherine yronwode

Gitana7876
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gitana7876 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:31 am

Hi Everyone,

I desperately need guidance/help with helping return a lover to my life. I have been told by many different people in Santeria, Palo Mayombe, Vodoo, etc., I have a "gift" to be able to do my own works. I am not officially ordained in any one of these but have studied plenty and have been introduced to the spiritual world since I was 21 when I saw a Santera/Palera in Connecticut.

I have been depressed/crying for the past 2 weeks over my former FWB (friend with benefits). I have realized I am in love with him...he has all the qualities I want, handsome, spirtually compatable, kind, gentle, good friend, etc, have gone through alot of similar things in love, and entered my life with too many coincidences (worked down the street from my home although we never saw/met, was supposed to be on my trial's jury team, etc.). When we are together, it's magic, from our deep long-winded conversations, to how he looks at me, kisses me, etc., to when we make LOVE (not sex as I know the difference). I feel something for him I haven't in a long time and he himself has told me he feels he is getting attached to me and is scared. We both had very long term relationships that really hurt us extremely bad.

For the past month I've been struggling with gaining him back and having him fall for me as I have for him. I have dressed with St. Marta La Dominadora oil her candle, saying her prayer daily until the candle burns out. He indeed responds to the spell and I see him and it's like old times....however, the days after I see him, he snaps back to his old attitude of pulling back and hiding from me. Then I find myself having to run back out to buy the oil and prayer candle to do the spell all over again and again...it's become really tiring/draining.

Is the candle only supposed to work to get the person back once? Am I doing something wrong that is cutting off the long-term effect of the spell? I am SO confused, I have no spiritual guidance from a mentor (she became very ill and another one is into voodoo and won't help me). Does anyone know of a person who can help me with my issue once and for all have him stay with me for good? I KNOW down deep inside he has strong feelings for me and most likely is in love with me...I need help ASAP please!!

Thank you for ANY help/guidance....it's desperately needed as I am in LOVE wth him, he hasn't spoken to me in over 2 weeks now and I miss him like I never thought I would.

Thank you, Liz

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 am

Hi Liz. In hoodoo, one does not have to ordained or initiated to do successful work.

A reading may benefit you: www.readersandrootworkers.org

Maybe you should take a different course. Healing and Reconciliation could be more effective in the long run.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Hello Gita7876,

Here is a perfect Lucky Mojo Product for you to consider:

SPL-KIT-LOVE
Love Me Spell Kit
$52.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”