• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:38 am

Stop Gossip Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Stop Gossip Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby stillsosola » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 am

I'm afraid that someone saw me at a party I shouldn't have been at about a yr ago and don't want it getting back to my family, but I don't know the people at the parties names could I get a stop gossip kit and work spells on unknown enemies just as a precaution to keep myself free of gossip?
stillsosola

Re: Can I use stop gossip spells and products on unknown enemies

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 am

Yes, just write a description such as "the people at the party on (date) at (location) will not talk about me."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Can I use stop gossip spells and products on unknown enemies

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Psalms 43 and 53 are also useful for this work, as you can see from AIRR's page on the Psalms and their uses:

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Stop Gossip Powder Design

Unread postby KittyLove » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:21 am

Hi,

I am working a Stop Gossip spell involving a doll baby and a mirror box. I was wondering if anyone might have a suggestion as to a powder design I should use. I'm feeling a circle pattern, although initially, I thought a triangle was appropriate. I plan to start this on Friday's dark moon.

Thank you kindly,
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!
KittyLove

Stop Gossip Bath before and after Cleansing

Unread postby KittyLove » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:22 am

Hi,

I have a question or few about Stop Gossip bath... My intention is to take a cleansing bath the day before I start a Stop Gossip spell, where I plan to open the spell with a bath. My spell involves a doll baby and a mirror box. Should I take another cleansing bath after the I place the doll baby in the box or when I dispose of the box? I'm a little unclear, as if I take the cleansing bath after the baby goes in the box, wouldn't it neutralize the effect of the Stop Gossip? Or better, how long should I wait after doing a Stop Gossip bath before I do another cleansing bath? Baby is going on an alter for three days before going into a box, so I am bathing for three days in Stop Gossip.

Thank you kindly,
MissKittylovesNanny
KittyLove

Re: Stop Gossip Powder Design

Unread postby aura » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 am

A mouth with a big ''X'' over it would be one alternative.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Stop Gossip Powder Design

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:06 pm

The X is a powerful symbol -- a crossing-out, the crossroads, the Christian cross, the four-directions-and-center of the world. I use it a lot.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Stop Gossip Bath before and after Cleansing

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 pm

MissKitty, since you've started two threads about the same spell, I'm merging them so the discussion isn't scattered. Ordinarily, though, questions about baths do belong in the Baths and Washes subforum.

MissKittylovesNanny wrote:Hi,

I have a question or few about Stop Gossip bath... My intention is to take a cleansing bath the day before I start a Stop Gossip spell, where I plan to open the spell with a bath.

So far, so good; cleansing before spell work is not always necessary, but is often a good idea.

My spell involves a doll baby and a mirror box. Should I take another cleansing bath after the I place the doll baby in the box or when I dispose of the box?

Don't cleanse again until you have completed the spell.

I'm a little unclear, as if I take the cleansing bath after the baby goes in the box, wouldn't it neutralize the effect of the Stop Gossip [bath I plan to take]?

Why would you take another cleansing bath, unless you're doing a nasty killing spell?

I like mirror boxes for justice and punishment work, because a mirror box is no meaner than the person inside it. Unless you're praying for the target's death, or using Psalm 109 or another Bible death wish as your prayer or petition, I don't see the need.

Baby is going on an alter for three days before going into a box, so I am bathing for three days in Stop Gossip.

I assume the doll baby is going to be on the altar for three days of prayer. Make sure every day you include statements like "Lord, I only want to see justice done," or "Lord, do to him everything I say -- as much as is fair, and no more."

How about three days of Chinese Wash, Jinx Breaking or Uncrossing baths -- then, if you still feel the need, a cleansing bath after you have disposed of a box; then a Stop Gossip bath, or several.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Stop Gossip Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby KittyLove » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 am

Thank you Miss Michaele and Aura,

The spell is underway. I laid the powder in an X. I did not get to the pre-cleansing as I had originally intended, I had a headache from lack of sleep the night before and as I understand, if you are not feeling well, not to be practicing anything at all, until you are well. I will be cleansing as soon as my package is in the mail.

Why would you take another cleansing bath, unless you're doing a nasty killing spell?

I just wanted to make sure. My intent is not to do any harm just redirect this person's evil back onto himself. I wasn't sure if the act of making the doll for this purpose was an evil act in itself.

I am using Psalm 37 during the baths as directed by the product page and then praying them again with the doll and speaking to it using your suggested statements, including:
"Henrietta Oglethorpe, your judgmental eye, your abusive tongue, and your jealous ears are no longer open against us."
except of course it's not Henrietta Oglethorpe. :D

When I speak to it, I light the candle and the incense. Leave it on the alter with the candle burning for about 2 hours, then I light another incense speak to it again and pinch the candle out when the incense finishes.

I noticed a cloud in my breath the two times I spoke to it. I wonder... It may just be the room is cold.

Thank you again for your help,
MissKittylovesNanny
KittyLove

Re: Stop Gossip Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby KittyLove » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Well it's done and now I wait. I just wanted to update how this made me feel. I was angry the day I closed up the box, material world concerns which I believe are connected to the doll of whom I made came to my attention. I finished the work i started and sent the dolly away. I drove half an hour to two towns over to drop it off for its journry. As I drove farther and farther away I felt lighter in my spirit almost to nothingness and my unhappiness at the doll seemed to disappear. I decided not to go straight home but made a detour rather and when I arrived home I felt great peace come over me when i walked in the door, that i was safe. I then took 13 herb bath as directed on the package throwing the water west. With each recitation of Psalm 37, I felt lighter and lighter. I felt peace and relief when I got back home.

I am wondering though, when I took the stop gossip bath over the three days if I had thrown the wrong direction of east. I didn't think about it until I took 13 herb and threw west.

I wonder because if in the future should I work something as involved as this was if there was something I could do better. I hope I never have to do something like this again. Because I like to believe that everyone has the best intentions for others. Sadly, not everyone does and it's a shame that anyone would have to resort to this to protect themselves. Back to cleaning!

Thank you to all for your help and your interest.
Sincerely,
MissKittylovesNanny
KittyLove

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo