• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:05 am

Spells for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Re: Need help in focus, drive, concentration, and motivation

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:22 am

1. You may have a medical condition, or a mental disorder such as ADHD/ADD. I highly recommend that you go to a mental health professional, and/or your primary care doctor. You need to get an assessment done to get a diagnosis. If you do have ADHD/ADD, then you can get some privileges when you go back to college such as being able to take tests longer, and other accommodations.

2. You need to consider getting a reading to see what direction to take besides magical

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

3. I would consider cleansing yourself first with

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

4. I would get a mojo bag or use the following products
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-king- ... isdom.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for Personal Mastery, Will Power, Adeptship

Unread postby moonchild88 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi All!

I'm wanting to lose some weight. I've sat down and thought about what I am wanting to achieve and asked myself if there is anything that is standing in the way of me achieving my goal. I realize that when I've gone on a weight loss diet before I'm 100% committed to start with but after a couple of weeks, when I'm sore from exercising I start to give up. I then start having glasses of wine and before I know it I'm back to where I started. Another thing, I don't actually eat a lot and I stay away from fried foods but I've had some pretty torrid times over the years where my husband has hurt me deeply and I think another part of the problem with me not loosing weight is that I am deep down still hurting and finding it difficult to let go off this past pain. My husband has often made me feel totally abandoned when I need him most. In a weird way my weight has become like a protection.

I'm wanting a spell that will increase my willpower so I stay off the alcohol and do all the things I need to do to lose weight, including staying committed to my cause. I also need a spell that will rid me off this past pain so I can wipe the slate clean and move forward.

I would be extremely grateful for any spells and/or suggestions you all may have. I'm a bit of a newbie with this (even though I've read quite a few books on it) and getting some help from much more experienced practitioners than me would be truly welcome.

Blessings to all
Moonchild
moonchild88

Re: A good spell for will power

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:42 am

Hi Moonchild, I for one, can agree to how weightloss can be trouble. Here are suggestions you can work on:

1. Cast Off Evil to rid ones addictions or bad habits http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

2. You Can Also Work With A Weightloss Blessing Mojo Bag, comes in REGULAR AND TRIPLE STENGTH http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
You can add in some Crown Of Success to focus on your personal goal. http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

3. As for your husband, TELL HIM STOP BEING A JERK and incoorporate a HONEY JAR, preferably a STOP GOSSIP HJ, or maybe even A LOVE ME HJ, PEACEFUL HOME HJ, if you both are having marital or disagreement issues. I wish you the best of luck!! Here are some threads to help you achieve your successes! I wisely recommend them.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
cast-off-evil-oil-questions-and-answers-t9348.html
weight-loss-spells-questions-and-answers-t14235.html
can-not-control-my-eatting-habits-!-t14819.html
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Jinglepop » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:10 am

Go for Power Oil, Master Key and King Solomon's Wisdom. These deal with will power, strength and discipline. (Go visit their pages) Maybe try adding Crucible of Courage for self-confidence too.

You can do it!
Jinglepop

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 am

All good advice here. Get other people praying for you, too, at the Crystal Silence League, and have an AIRR worker or the MISC set lights for you.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Competing Tasks Within Deadlines?

Unread postby Seven Crows » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi All,

My friend is having a stressful time as he has a mammoth task of having to almost rebuild his house as it is so derelict but he want to complete it by six months time so he can sell the property. He has already been working on it for months and things seem to hold him back a lot like bad weather etc. The incompletion of the whole thing is really getting him down to the point where he's becoming depressed which makes him even more unmotivated. He's just feeling so swamped by it.
Is there any advice people can give on spell kits, herbs etc, or just general ways to go about this for a successful completion of projects within particular deadlines such as this?

Seven Crows

Re: Competing Tasks Within Deadlines?

Unread postby Jibrael » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:29 pm

St. Expedite.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816
Jibrael

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 pm

St Expedite is the patron saint of procrastinators (helping them keep motivated so they won't procrastinate, help them keep to deadlines, etc), and so would be a good choice to petition to for aid.

Some Van Van candles burned for him with some Van Van incense burned inside the house may help remove obstacles that are keeping him from moving forward.
He could also bathe in some Van Van bath crystals with some Sun products to help remove the negativity from around him and give him some motivation and a push forward into success.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Seven Crows » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 am

Hey

Thanks very much for your advice!
Seven Crows

Re: Apologize St. Expedite

Unread postby Quiet Girl » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 am

I apologize St. Expedite for not making my promise to you sooner as you as answer my prayer, please forgive me and this will never happen again, I have made a donation as promise. I'm so grateful for you and all your works, I will remain faithful to you and all you do for me and mines. Thank you again.
Quiet Girl

For instilling maturity and strength of character...

Unread postby rosyaltar » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:41 pm

This might be a stretch for hoodoo, but could anyone recommend products/workings to encourage maturity and build strength of character in a male target?

Thanks in advance!
RA
rosyaltar

Re: For instilling maturity and strength of character...

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 am

9-herb bath and King Solomon Wisdom are two ideas that people of either gender can use for this purpose.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 am

Get some Cast Off Evil in there too. He might also need some licorice root at first.

If he's a member of your household, use Peaceful Home on him as well.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rosyaltar » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank you so much, ladies. I am working with a doll baby of this person, and I do have some licorice root inside. I'll look into getting some King Solomon Wisdom and Cast Off Evil in powder and incense form to use while I'm working it.

Blessings,
RA
rosyaltar

Unread postby aura » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:44 pm

John the Conqueror products and root can also be useful in this kind of a situation: http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for Personal Mastery, Wisdom, Adeptship

Unread postby kyleskonjure » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:05 pm

I'm planning on making my first mojo tomorrow, one for wisdom and personal mastery. In the sack I plan on including Solomon Seal root, John the Conqueror, Devils Shoestrings, Master of the Woods, and Sage. In terms of personal concerns, would a hair be good to add? And I'm lacking in knowledge in the area of petition papers, how does one write/use one? I have Dragon's Blood ink, if that would give the petition a little extra boost.

I plan on feeding it fast luck oil till I get paid and can order some Crown of Success Oil from the LM catalog, and smudging it in some dragons blood cone incense. Does this seem like a good combination? Any input/feedback would be appreciated! :D
kyleskonjure

Re: Plan for a Wisdom and Personal Mastery Mojo Hand

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm

You should read this section from Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, if you haven't already. It may not answer all your questions, but it's a good introduction:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kyleskonjure » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:20 pm

I've already read it and I understand the basic basic concept of mojos and how they work, but I thought I'd toss up my mixture idea to the bigwigs to see if there's anything conflicting or obsolete or what-have-you about it.
kyleskonjure

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 pm

A hair from the crown of your head would be good to add, to promote the idea of you being "crowned with success and mastery".

Making a mojo for yourself is a very personal process. You can pray and let Spirit guide you on what to put in and how to write a petition.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kyleskonjure » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Is writing a petition as simple as stating your intent on a piece of paper and folding it?
kyleskonjure

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 pm

kyleskonjure,

it can be, but almost always it is more complex.

As has been suggested several times, if you were to buy a copy of my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," you would find answers to your questions there.

For instance, in this case, in the book you will find illustrated examples of at least four different types of name and petition papers, and once you understand them, you will be well on your way to grasping the principles behind name papers, petition papers, and prayer papers.

This forum is for folks wanting to use our products; it is not a course in hoodoo and it does not exist to teach you basic workings. It was created as an outreach program from my shop to my customers, and in presenting it i am wonderfully aided by the contributions of my course graduates who act as moderators.

The Lucky Mojo product we keep recommending to you is this:

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

Please understand that while i like the idea of helping you out, so far none of your posts have been about our products, and i have had to edit quite a few of your posts to remove your numerous comments about purchasing from our competitors.

I am trying to remain open and friendly, but i need you to get the message now: This forum is not a free teaching site and i do not have the time to write special instructions just for you when those instructions can easily be found in my reasonably priced printed book.

Not everything in life is free.

I have retitled this post (the original title, "Plan for a Mojo Hand" was meaningless and violated the Forum Rules) and i am moving it from the Mojo section, because it is not about a Lucky Mojo custom mojo, to the section on Conjure Work for Personal Mastery.

Thank you for understanding,
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby aura » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:38 am

Hi kyleskonjure,

like you, when I first began working conjure, I was up an att'em and itching to make my first mojo bag. I did. It wasn't bad, it wasn't great, it definitely lacked focus and if I had to make it up again today it wouldn't be the same at all.

This isn't to discourage you but keep in mind that reading about root bags and making what you think is a hand and working with a well made one is worlds apart. If you've never had a hand before, start by ordering one from LM. For personal mastery and wisdom they offer a King Solomon Wisdom, a John the Conqueror and/or a Crown of Success mojo, any of which could be applicable in your case. You can look through the mojo bags they offer here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html. Personalize and use that mojo according to the instructions that LM provides with the purchase (and you'll see, just personalizing it is potent work) and get the feel for what a mojo hand is and does.

Learn how it has a life of its own, needs of its own, and a Spirit proper to itself. Learn how to feel and read the messages it provides you and the work it does in contributing to your life. After that try yourself at making one. But it's not as simple as throwing some roots and herbs into a bag and tying it shut with a lock of hair. They often tell you how they want to be made!

Best of luck in your searching.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kyleskonjure » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 am

I have your book, here's a picture of me with it:

I've been reading the info on the herbs/curios that I have on hand or have been able to obtain mainly, and skimming through the rest (happily devoting a good chunk of my finite free time). It can be difficult to absorb large bits of new information, often times reading things over and over again is what sticks the info in my brain, so I apologize if my ignorance has caused you any frustration.

The reason I've yet to purchased any of your products online is that I don't really use a debit/credit card of any sort, generally use cash, and buy those visa gift things from department stores if I need just really need to buy something online. If you could tell me your wholesalers in my state, I would more than happily purchase from them, but as I work odd jobs and busk for money to get through school, I don't often see electronic money. I'm getting paid for a job friday and was originally planning on getting one of those store-cards to order a modest amount of your herb packets/curios, but I'm beginning to feel it would be better to order a LM made mojo for my first.
kyleskonjure

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:47 am

If you are interested in taking Miss Cat's Course at some point, you should order from Lucky Mojo directly so you can apply those purchases toward the requirements that you must make before being accepted. Mojo hands come with a small bottle of oil; I suggest that you go ahead and purchase a regular 1/2 ounce bottle also.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kyleskonjure » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:52 am

Reading over all the mojos on the catalog, blues boy special seems interesting to me. Is the purpose of it to increase guitar/blues mastery?
kyleskonjure

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 am

I don't know if I personally would use Fast Luck oil to feed a mojo hand made with that mixture of herbs and roots and with that intent. You are making something for personal mastery and wisdom and Fast Luck is about getting lucky.

A better oil for your intent would be Crown of Success Oil, Master Oil, King Solomon's Wisdom Oil, or John the Conqueror Oil.

The Blues Boy Special is indeed for musicians, although others use it as well.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am

The Blues Boy Special is a hand specifically made for musicians, yes. You'll find various forum threads discussing or referring to that hand below:

blues-boy-special-mojo-hand-questions-and-answers-t1093.html
crossroads-and-crossroads-ritual-questions-and-answers-t15146s90.html (page 5 the section called ''A spell for a better singing voice?'' and then the bottom of page 6 and top of page 7)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 am

kylesconjure -- that picture of you with my book made me smile! Sorry if my frustration was showing -- and i will say that my mood is considerably lighter after seeing that! :-)

If you are busking on the street, try the Blues Boy Special Mojo, as others have noted.

Also, we do accept Mastercard and Visa "gift cards" or prepaid debit cards, if they have been properly activated -- and we also receive money orders and cash in the mail and send products out all the time, as those are valid payments.

Just from the standpoint of joining the society in which you live, though, i would start with a pre-paid debit card, then build up to a bank account with a permanently attached debit card. Speaking only for myself, i've NEVER had a credit card or a charge card and never will, and i strongly advocate against credit cards.

Did you know that since around 2005, debit card use has exceeded credit card use in America? Well, now you know -- and, buddy, there is a good reason for this! Credit cards SUCK (they suck your money up in interest fees!). Debit cards are the way to go, all the way, kyleskonjure ... all the way!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby kyleskonjure » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:31 pm

I had a debit card, but that was when I was working a job that cut weekly checks. The account hasn't been used in quite some time, I'm pretty sure it's inactive. Either way, I don't plan on messing around with it. I don't often have to buy stuff online as I'm the D-I-Y type, but I've just discovered Kroger sells a 3$ card you can put cash straight on, so I'm definitely going to make use of one of those!

Also, in another thread I read a finger bone would be a good addition to the blues boy mojo, if there isn't already one in the triple strength (the one I plan on purchasing), could I pay the amount of however much one is for you guys to put one in there?
kyleskonjure

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:34 pm

We can add the human finger bone to your mojo when we are making it for you. We will charge you for it as a separate item and include it, as long as you specifically mention that you want us to do this in the message area of your order, like "Please add the human finger bone into my 3X Blues Boy Special Mojo before you prepare and consecrate it for me. Thanks!" -- and we'll do it!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: A woman's Hand of Power

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 am

I have access to HUNDREDS of Oak Galls but nobody has ever asked to order them in all these years.

Speak up if you want them.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 pm

I would absolutely love Oak Galls.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 pm

I would love to get some Oak Galls as well.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

I would be very happy to be able to get some.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Does LM sell a mojo hand for woman empowerment, healing and self esteem? Ive been stuck in a rut for a while now and I'm looking to boost my self esteem, heal from past hurts and get my "groove" back. I haven't dated in a long time and am having a hard time with confidence. Im a single mom and am determined to get back on my feet, get a new job, home and car. Some loving wld be nice too. Thanks
DreamCatcher

Unread postby aura » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Ditto on the oak gall! I would love to see LM carry it.

Rookiebinx, a hand I made myself for what you're describing which has worked beautifully (it even helped take care of bad PMS alongside herbal treatment in conjunction with a good healthcare practitioner) is the following and all the ingredients are available at LM. Turnsteel's power hand above is another excellent alternative if this one doesn't suit you:
    slice of ginger root
    slice of angelica root (or a whole one)
    slice of licorice root
    slice of Solomon seal root
    slice of peony root
    slice of master root
    slice of queen Elizabeth root (or a whole one)
    A large pinch of dried goldensieal
    piece of sarsaparilla root
Feed it weekly with a combination of condition oil and your own menstrual blood. Choose one of the two whole roots if you want, but not both or the bag will be too bulky. I've always worked with the slices without a problem.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Ah I knew Queen Elizabeth.would be an ingredient. Looking forward to making this hand! Which conditioning oil would fit best?
DreamCatcher

Unread postby Believe129 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:23 pm

I am interested in the oak gall too!
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Is Oak Gall on the list of Curios?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 am

Rookiebinx wrote:Ah I knew Queen Elizabeth.would be an ingredient. Looking forward to making this hand! Which conditioning oil would fit best?

For feeding it? As mentioned you should feed it with whiskey. To dress candles to burn while it is fixed, I use a mix of Power oil and Master oil.
Turnsteel

Unread postby aura » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:50 am

Although not strictly traditional, Lucky Mojo oil mixed with menstrual blood may also work well to feed the hand.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:39 am

Thanks so much!
DreamCatcher

Unread postby hapinys » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:08 pm

I would love some Oak Fall ppllss. I'd pay. Just let me know. Thx
hapinys

Power or Force of Will

Unread postby N1reht » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Does anyone have any suggestions on increasing one's power or force of will? Like to help make spells more successful or powerful. Some people can get away with really simple spells and others don't have much luck even with complicated spells.

Whenever I see "power" on luckymojo I'm not quite sure if that means "domination" or "magic." I'm referring to the later.
N1reht

Re: Suggestions for Personal Mastery, Will Power, & Adeptship

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:53 am

You can use Power supplies to increase your personal power and Master Key to develop your spiritual power.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BewitchingBelle » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 pm

I want oak gall too!!!
BewitchingBelle

Unread postby divasaint1 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 am

I would also love to have some Oak gall.
divasaint1

Unread postby SilverDaniels » Mon May 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Greetings All!

First off, I want to extend my gratitude to everyone in this forum for the all the shared knowledge, advice, and creativity offered here. This place is a refreshing spring of information, and I'm lapping it all up like a thirsty puppy :lol:

I'm preparing to fix a mojo to help build my power as a conjurer, and wanted to post my list of ingredients, and see what you all might think about it. Just bouncing some ideas. I'm excited for everyone's input :D

John the Conqueror - to maximize my personal power
Master Root - to grant me magical mastery
Solomon Seal Root - to further increase my magical abilities and wisdom
Althaea - to enlist the aid of my spiritual guides
Mugwort - to increase psychic awareness
Anise Seeds - to strengthen my psychic abilities
Frankincense - to intensify the magic of the mojo
Bay Leaves - to crown my work with success
Angelica Root - to grant me a strong protective aura

I, of course, will include a personal concern wrapped in the name paper. The first three root s will be prayed upon, talked to, and dressed with Master Key oil prior to being put in the bag (which is also the oil that will be used to feed the bag). I will be working by the light of a purple candle, carved with my name, and the intention "Master of Magic", and dressed with Master Key oil. I also like to work with an incense blend of Frankincense, Myrrh, and Copal to which I will be adding a bit of Solomon Seal Root powder for this particular working.

Although, the appropriate bag color for this type of work is purple, and the traditional color (for mojo bags) is red, I am feeling very strongly towards using a black bag.

Ooh...just talking about all this has my energies buzzing! Any thoughts you all could offer?

With the warmest of regards,

S.D.
Happy Conjuring ^_^
SilverDaniels

I am asking for help to master a skill

Unread postby Cemon » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:59 am

Hello all,

I would like to thank you all in advance for your input in regards to my situation.

In September of last year, I decided to go back to school for the career I love, Welding. My certification had expired so I enrolled in a very excellent practical course to regain my licences. It had been quite a few years that I've welded anything, but like riding a bicycle, I quickly regained my skills. During the theory portion, I learned of the 4 major different welding processes and how they were applied. Thus far I have quite successful in passing exams for 3 of the 4.

My course offered specialty certification, meaning, I pick one process and master it. I chose GTAW or Tig, the most challenging of them all and a process I've never done before. What makes it challenging is in addition to adequate penetration ( all base metal including filler melted, fused and melded), it must look GOOD! Please do a quick video search on Tig welding to see what I am talking about if you can.

My specialty allows for 200 hours of welding accompanied by 3 exams with room to do much more based upon how fast I move forward. As I write this I am 130 hours in and have not been approved to do my 3 exams. Today in the lab, after welding my first plate which looked basic, I went to my instructor for feedback. He asked me what I thought about it, to which I replied, I suck. He looked me in the eye and said, No, you are awesome, and an awesome welder he gave me his gloves and a blessing that I will be the very best. What a great guy!

My question to the elders is, can I do anything with his gloves that he blessed and gave to me to improve my personal skill? I am above average with the other processes already, I will not allow myself to fail Tig.
I was thinking something where his essence would rub off on me somehow and uplift both of us at the same time. It's not everyday I get a blessing such as that one. I have not worn the gloves.
My only concern is I am short on time and I have a few Lucky Mojo supplies, can anyone help?

Blessings all
Cemon

Re: I am asking for help to master a skill

Unread postby j82 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Cemon,

I would put the gloves with a crown of success candle and keep them their and pray for the success and ability of the instructor. TO master a skill get master root, master of the woods and sampson snake, that is a spell from cats herb and root magic book. In a bind and no time then better pray 23 pslam over those gloves, or go to the cross roads with them at midnight praying to the spirit to meet and teach you.
j82

PostThis post was deleted by Cemon on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:05 pm.
Reason: Found a thread with the information

Unread postby Cemon » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Thank you j28
Cemon

How to strengthen a Mars placment?

Unread postby HappinessRules » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:59 am

My Mars is in Libra so I need to strengthen this placement, what can I do to have courage,deflect troublemakers etc and stand my ground when needed in a logical, rational way, its getting annoying having to do it verbally I just want it fixed so and Im assuming its a little like this due to this placement.
HappinessRules

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:13 pm.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello, HappinessRules ,

First, you may want to light a candle of your Astrological sign: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcadles.html

You can dress it with he same oils that I am going to recommend for you to wear on yourself or dress other candle with the oils.

Additionally, here is the page on oil applications: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Crucible of courage will give you your courage: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Mixed with the Master oil will give you all that you just requested: www.luckymojo.com/master.html

And you can also carry a Master root:

www.herb-magic.com/master-root-whole.html

To deflect trouble makers, I'd go with protection: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best with this.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappinessRules » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:45 am

Thanks yes upon research I found out because my mars is in Libra that I may attract troublemakers so its putting ALLOT of things into perspective!!

e.g the ole ex.
HappinessRules

Unread postby Determent » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:42 am

Hi there, don't know if I'm posting on the right forum but please bear with me. I'm new to spell work and this forum. Please excuse my stupidity but I have a few question about raising energy.

1. How important is raising of energy in root work? Do I need a lot of energy or will a good heart felt and sincere prayer be enough? I am able to raise a good amount of energy when I'm angry. But otherwise I'm struggling to raise energy. And I don't think sending out negative energy while doing something like a honey jar spell will work.

2. Can you maybe give some tips on how to raise energy? I have done a lot of research the last couple of months on it but can find anything tutoring on it. Maybe you guys can share what you do or know about some sites that can help.

3 Exactly when during the performing of your spell do you release your energy. Say for instance I'm making a mojobag. When will I release my energy and send out my intent.

Be blessed!
Determent

Unread postby Santiago » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:21 am

I was perusing the more recent posts and came across this thread. I've been coming to LM's forum for a little under a year now, and I find myself coming back to this thread, to by any direct intention, I just start doing some research of this or that, and I come back to the thread that Turnsteel posted about the Man & Woman's Hand of Power.

suggestions-for-personal-mastery-will-power-adeptship-t8784.html#p6468

I remember thinking how this would be a great hand to make. Well, yesterday, like I stated earlier, I came across this thread again, and I'm seeing that I have quite a few of the ingredients for both a Man and Woman's Hand, but I do still need to acquire a few other curios.

One of those curios is Oak Gall. I did read a little further down that Miss Cat did have some Oak Gall awhile back. Is it still available? If so, could someone provide a link to it?

Thank you all
Santiago

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, Determent ,

Welcome to the forum!

For raising energy and all the questions surrounding this topic, I would highly suggest that you contact an AIRR member for magical coaching.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Here's a terrific page to give you insight on how to perform magic hoodoo style: www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, Santiago ,

Yu would have to call the shop as I don't see it in the catalog.

They might have some now considering that they are close to the festival and stocking up for the patrons.

Wishing you success with this!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power