Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Lucy Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
TheBestest

Saint Lucy Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo!! On another post I read that Saint Lucy was the patron Saint to go to when your having eye diseases, and eye problems or blindness. Can someone please tell me how to properly work with this saint, meaning like how to petition her and how to pay her once she comes through??

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Lucy Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 am

This is a forum to discuss Lucky Mojo products and LM does not make St. Lucy products. I would suggest finding a novena to St. Lucy, praying it, and then promising that if you recover you'll donate to a charity that helps blind folks.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Perhaps you could order an unlabelled white vigil candle and the employees at LM could fix it accordingly and mail it to you. (In the comments section, you could mention it is to be used in a novena to St. Lucy for the healing of eye issues.) Then, use that candle with whatever novena you find for the saint. (You could even print a picture of her and affix it to the candle, after you receive it in the mail.)

If you want to take it up a notch, have TWO such candles prepared: one to burn on your own and one to be burned on your petition at MISC, as part of a synchronized burn! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm

heartexalted wrote:Perhaps you could order an unlabelled white vigil candle and the employees at LM could fix it accordingly and mail it to you. (In the comments section, you could mention it is to be used in a novena to St. Lucy for the healing of eye issues.) Then, use that candle with whatever novena you find for the saint. (You could even print a picture of her and affix it to the candle, after you receive it in the mail.)

If you want to take it up a notch, have TWO such candles prepared: one to burn on your own and one to be burned on your petition at MISC, as part of a synchronized burn! :)
OMG!! This is such a great idea. Thank you soo very much for helping me with this :-)! XOXO

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 am

Archangel Raphael is also petitioned for eye diseases, as he healed Tobit from blindness.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”