Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

that's been thoroughly discussed in this forum. yes you can do it on a friday night, and you leave the candle burning until it's done.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 pm

actnow

Unread post by actnow » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

thank you guys. i have done casting it. and leave it light till its done. and do the casting over and over to 7 days..thank you all guys for the support and hoping your works will be ok too. All the people here are very helpfull.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 am

let us know if your candle burned clear or not.

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:05 am

other than the kit did you used anything eles ?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 am

I have a question for those who have experience with the Intranquil spirit. After the target comes back - if you turn that person away, would the torment continue or would it end there?

I ask because some posters on this forum seem to be using it for revenge.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 am

hey how ya doing Cabriellenil

seems like everyone is working with the intranquil spirit these days :lol:
But I've heard (from someone who has used it) that the torment ends gradually after you turn them away. Now I'm not sure if that will be the case for every situation.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:08 am

cabriellenil wrote:I have a question for those who have experience with the Intranquil spirit. After the target comes back - if you turn that person away, would the torment continue or would it end there?

I ask because some posters on this forum seem to be using it for revenge.
First off it is revenge, revenge under the guise of love.
Secondly the spell is to torment and bedevil someone into coming back to you ,even though they might be better off with out you. Once they return the spell ends, when they leave again( because if a person leaves/cheat/hits you once they are rather likely to do it again) you must do whatever spell work you plan to do again.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 pm

To prevent them from leaving again, use the stay with me products. Also, when they come back you need to realize that the relationship will not be as sweet and fun as it was before considering they were tormented and forced to come back. So I would do a love unjinxing candle to remove the negativity from the relationship, but if you are the one who messed up. Correct your behavior and do not do it again.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Unread post by Avatar » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:18 pm

I was wondering how to act towards the target while the spell was in progress. I am not doing it for revenge. I would like us to get back together sexually, emotionally, etc. on a long-term basis, not just for one night or something like that. Mine was done about a month ago. We are actually talking now, which is big, but no indication of his suffering. When I see him I do have to hold myself back from "coming on to him" and acting as if I am just interested in a friendship. I saw him yesterday and we talked at length but just about general things. Then he ended the conversation and went home. I called him today and invited him to hang out later, and he said he might but he just called to say he was going to do something with some family members. I hope I was nonchalant when I said "No problem." I want to see him pining and missing me terribly!! Again not for revenge, but because I am pining away! I also don't want to get in the way of the spell working so not sure if my requests for his company are the right thing to do. Advice is appreciated. Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Again, like HD said, once they have contact with you again, the suffering ends. So you are never going to SEE the suffering if he is talking to you. That is the whole point of this spell. If you want to him to come back to you like a relationship, I would recommend A) doing a road opener or love unjinxing step just to remove any crossed conditions or obstacles (road opener). B) Do a sweet jar (please search the forum for this) C) do follow me boy spell kit, love me spell kit, and if you want to start small you could do a kiss me now spell kit so that he kisses you,which could spark something. I would follow that spell up with the Love me spell kit. This would be more appropriate for your situation since you want him to constantly think about you. You could also do a skull candle spell, work it at night if you want him to think about your constantly. PM me if you want the skull candle spell. Also, go through the threads, because people have similar situations as yours.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi Stars

What is the maximum amount of contact that you would advise for someone to have with their target in order to prolong their suffering?

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Now I've read in the other thread that you can do the intranquil spirit on a Monday but is there a difference in strength if you choose a certain day for this spell?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:06 pm

None. As soon as you have contact with the target, the spell ends hence you end his misery. How is he going to be miserable, restless and walk aimlessly until he finds his way back to you if you present him with the opportunity to be with you? This is a forceful spell that requires to put him in pain and misery til he comes back to you.

Msg33- if you are using the spell for reconciliation then you would do it on a Monday or Friday. If you are doing it for revenge, I would do it on a Saturday, but honestly I would just do a revenge spell rather than using this spell as revenge.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 am

Ok, so even if he calls me I should not answer in order to prolong his agony?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:49 am

spellyshelly wrote:Ok, so even if he calls me I should not answer in order to prolong his agony?
If he calls and you don't answer eventually Intraqnuil Spirit or no you simply won't have a relationship anymore. Think about it. If you want to hurt this man then you should have done a crossing type spell if you want him back then take him back. If he comes back and tires to get back with you and you keep refusing I would think the spell would end, he came back but you wouldn't have him.
HRCC Student #1559

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 pm

HailDiscordia wrote: If he calls and you don't answer eventually Intraqnuil Spirit or no you simply won't have a relationship anymore. Think about it. If you want to hurt this man then you should have done a crossing type spell if you want him back then take him back. If he comes back and tires to get back with you and you keep refusing I would think the spell would end, he came back but you wouldn't have him.
I purchase intraquil spells kit on Friday. I bought the kit because I want him to feel what I feel. I am tormanted by him. He plays, and he plays. I want him to get a tast of what I been feeling for him. Once, I get him I would hope that we can be together. According to what I been reading so far it seem I would have to also do a love spell on him. Maybe that what I should of bought.. I will keep you all posted in my results..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Everything HD said is correct. Although I would follow up with a follow me boy step if you want him to follow you like a dog.

Honestly, I do not see what the obsession is with the intranquil spirit on this board.

spellyshelly wrote:Ok, so even if he calls me I should not answer in order to prolong his agony?

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:55 pm

HELLO EVERYONE HOPING SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG WITH THIS INTRAQUIL, WHEN I DID THE SPELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO LET THIS CANDLE BURN STRAIGHT FOR SEVEN DAYS, BECAUSE I DIDN'T THAT IS PROBABLY WHY IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME, SO BASICALLY I HAD THE ONE PUT ON THE ALTER FOR ME JUST WAITING ON THE RESULTS, I THOUGHT ABOUT PURCHASING ANOTHER ONE SINCE I DID NOT DO THIS RIGHT. AND DO I DO THE SPELL EVERY NIGHT AND FOR HOW MANY NIGHTS.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 pm

mdurham16 wrote:HELLO EVERYONE HOPING SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG WITH THIS INTRAQUIL, WHEN I DID THE SPELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO LET THIS CANDLE BURN STRAIGHT FOR SEVEN DAYS, BECAUSE I DIDN'T THAT IS PROBABLY WHY IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME, SO BASICALLY I HAD THE ONE PUT ON THE ALTER FOR ME JUST WAITING ON THE RESULTS, I THOUGHT ABOUT PURCHASING ANOTHER ONE SINCE I DID NOT DO THIS RIGHT. AND DO I DO THE SPELL EVERY NIGHT AND FOR HOW MANY NIGHTS.
First take off your cap lock, its internet short hand for yelling. It sounds like you messed up the spell, do a divination and see if you are even meant to have the other person back and if you are meant to be doing spell work to get them back. Then buy another kit and do it again properly.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm

I see that you are obsessing over this spell. If you just did it, then you do not know if it is working or not. You have gotten an altar candle set so you should be fine. RELAX!!!!! But I agree with HD get some divination done, but sounds like enough time has not passed by and you are overthinking. But to answer your questions...if its a vigil....I do the spell for as long as it takes for the candle to burn down or how every long its going to take.

Relax and be patient. And perhaps you are not addressing the problems that need to be fixed if you want this person back. I would recommend getting some love uncrossing, road opener, and whatever else to help the progression of the intranquil spirit spell.

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Thanks guys and HD sorry about the caps, but I will wait on my results from the candle that I had put on the alter before I purchase anything else but I will try the spells that starsinthesky suggested and most of all I will be patient.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 am

hey guys... we all know intranquility has been discussed many times on this forum. firstly.. i haven't actually carried out the spell myself but i have been reading about it. anyway so last night i had a dream about the spirit. the spirit came to me and was asking me what i wanted.. so i said.. what i had to and the spirit obliged and agreed to carry out what i had explained.

yes so i was just wondering...why i would be having such a dream when i havn't done any intranquility spell work..does this mean anything :?

any suggestions would be appreciated and yes i am in the process of getting a divination done.

thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 pm

yeah seriously...enough about the intranquil spirit already! We all really need to move on with this topic. Its like beating a dead horse.

Everything doesnt mean something, and some dreams are about every things that you do. And you have been reading a lot about the spirit so it could be that. Also, you intend on working with the intranquil spirit soon, so it could just be just that. Just reemphasizing what you plan on doing.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 pm

It could very well just be a dream. If you are unsure why not have you dream interpreted? Many of the readers and workers at the AIRR can interpret dreams for a small fee.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Student #1559

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 am

thanks for the input guys greatly appreciated! :)

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:07 am

i was wondering if being pregnent or menstruating make you more prone to recieving signs or ''seeing'' things others around you may not notice ...just a thought lol

cheers!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 am

No. I do not think so but menstruating can make you more powerful magic wise when conducting spells. Also, using the fluids can make your spells more powerufl as well.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:i was wondering if being pregnent or menstruating make you more prone to recieving signs or ''seeing'' things others around you may not notice ...just a thought lol

cheers!
It depends on the women involved. Some women do great magic work when they are menstruating and/or pregnant, other women do not. Some feel energized, some do not. Some are more sensitive psychically and again, you guessed it, some are not.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 am

i did the intranquili spirit to my bf. we're distanced for many reasons. today is the last day of the spell and he called me and told me that he want to finish this relationship , he need to think many things and he want to be alone. my question is ,those are sings on this spell. what can happen now? in the morning before he called me , my heard was jumping like when you are scared and i was feeling something gone happen. please someone want to give me some advice about this, i think both are suffering, him and me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 am

It is time to do a clear and cut and move on. If you are suffering, then end your suffering, and move on from this man. I believe we discussed this in a reading. I really think it would be best for you to move on and concentrate on bigger issues in your life.

For the future, no need to start a new thread, just attach it to the intranquil spirit threads that have already been posted.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Honestly, it's hard for anyone here to assess your situation and tell you what went wrong, etc. Sometimes the universe just says no or you're not meant to be with someone. Reconciliation work is tricky and one spell is not going to magically fix everything. Just like break up work, one usually has to address various issues to get the desired results which takes time and loads of energy. In other words, one spell and a couple of weeks is probably not going to get your guy/girl back.

If you've already had a reading about the matter and there seems to be no hope, I would suggest taking starsinthesky's advice and do a cut and clear.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Apparently Stars knows more about your situation that we do on the forum, but personally, in general...I think judging the success of an Intranquility Spell on the day it is completed is too soon. Why not just complete the spell, let it go, and sit back and wait a bit before you decide it is a failure or success?
Spells take time to manifest.

lydia2

Unread post by lydia2 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:54 pm

for the intraquil spell is the spell to be repeated each night or done once and let the candle burn out?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:47 pm

I repeat the prayer until however long it takes the candle to burn out. But I do the prayer for at least 7 days. It really depends on what type of candle you are using. I use glass encased so then it takes a few days to burn.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:29 am

BTW, it might not be a good idea to do the intranquil spell now since we're in mercury retrograde

mercury-retrograde-t1506.html

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:17 pm

What the worse that can happen ? My ex is SO angry at me right now that I am afraid if i do the spell things might get worse...HELP PLEASE !

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 pm

it might, remember that the Intranquility spell calls a spirt from hell to torment someone into coming back. Have you tried just talking to him? You might also want to pput the both of you into a honey jar with Balm of Gilead buds.
HRCC Student #1559

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:11 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:it might, remember that the Intranquility spell calls a spirt from hell to torment someone into coming back. Have you tried just talking to him? You might also want to pput the both of you into a honey jar with Balm of Gilead buds.
We spoke today but, we are OVER ! I am not showing the side that still love him very much. I do not want him to think that I completly lost it over him..but, I have. He all I think about and want.. Falling in love can really suck sometimes..

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Perhaps you should think about a Cut and Clear spell to fall out of love and move on? http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Well like I have said before, I would not use this spell solely by it self. I would use a honey jar like HD said to get them on the sweet side. If you were being flooded with thoughts about someone that you possibly ended on a bad note with you would be pissed too right? See, if it ended badly of course they are going to be MORE aggravated by the thought of you. Also, the intranquil spirit does NOT make the person love you the same way they did before. The information page says this. It just forces that person to want to come back to you and contact you so that they end their misery. But as for the loving feelings...Nope it won't do that. You will need a reconciliation, love me or sweet jar for that.

Plus, its MERCURY RETROGRADE, communication is screwed up and no MR has nothing did not make an impact on the intranquil spell but it does cause misunderstanding to arise, and all that kind of stuff.

So i would recommend getting some divination done, and seeing what you need to do about this situation. Then I would wait to do any further spells on him to let the situations die down.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:53 am

Hey everyone

just a question about intranquil, when this spell is performed is it always the case that your lover will be angry towards you if you take him back? or is it dependant on the situation? Either way I know a love spell will have to be worked in order to sweeten things up.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:01 am

sorry me again, also is it guaranteed that the person will not love you in the same way as before if you are on good terms at the moment and he seems to be showing interest?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:15 am

spellyshelly wrote:just a question about intranquil, when this spell is performed is it always the case that your lover will be angry towards you if you take him back? or is it dependant on the situation? Either way I know a love spell will have to be worked in order to sweeten things up.
Your calling up a spirit from Hell to torment them, yes they are likely to be a bit angry,also exhausted and generally miserable.
spellyshelly wrote:sorry me again, also is it guaranteed that the person will not love you in the same way as before if you are on good terms at the moment and he seems to be showing interest?
Well think about it, if the relationship decayed to the point where you would do this spell, and if you are on good terms why would you do this spell? Its not a reconciliation spell with more kick, its revenge,its petty and hateful revenge at that.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 am

No spellyshelly, the person will not always be angry at you. I know when I have done this for myself, and others, I usually do some preliminary work before I go to the intranquil spirit. The Intranquil Spirit is sort of a last resort after you have tried everything else, or you should use it after you do a reconciliation step, or a sweet jar. That way by the time you do the Intranquil Spirit, the person will not be as angry at you because you have done some healing work, or sweetened them to you. Personally, I have never used the spell by itself. And even after the person has come back to you because of the Intranquil Spirit I would recommend doing a love me or stay with me kind of step so that you can get the relationship in a loving state. Besides you do not want the relationship to be like it was before anyways because that would just lead you to breaking up again ;).

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Well sadly I've done two and haven't had any luck, so I don't know if I just don't have the focus, but I'm thinking of having someone else do mine. Yeah Mercury Retrograde is a "BEAR", so yeah communication is screwy.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:59 am

thanks alot Hail and Stars you guys have been so helpful as always

Stars you have made my week!

:D

martyp

Unread post by martyp » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 am

Im working on an intranquility spell that i started to be reunited with my lover, i also lit a saint anthony candle because he is known to bring this back to you. what do i do with the empty jar once the candle has burn down. and how long does it take for results?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:38 am

The infamous results. And really the results depend on how messed up your situation is, and how difficult it is. I would recommend doing a sweet jar along with the spell to make sure that your lover does not come back to you when they do decide to come back. Do not worry about when, how, what, and why things are going to happen. As long as they happen right? After a month, and no sooner than that, I would get some divination done to see if the spell is hitting the person. If it is not, then you need to figure why it is not, and work on that. If a person left you, because you cheated on them or something else, they are going to come back alright but they are still going to be angry at you. The Intranquil Spirit does not make everything roses and butterflies you are still going to have to do some work in my experiences.

martyp

Unread post by martyp » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Star, our relationship was going really well, until i had a fight with one of my best friends. as a way to hurt me she told him stuff about me and my past that i prefer not to had share with him. he felt hurt angry and just suddenly stop calling me and ceased all other types of connection between him and i. this guy is a great guy i want him back. any suggestion for a communication spell

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Well, I wouldnt do a communication spell right now, but what is going on is probably due to mercury retrograde. I would get some divination done though and see what needs to be done. I would work a sweet jar during this time, and then a skull candle just to keep you his thoughts. During this time, I would work on reconciling, and some healing. Whatever she told him...upset him. Its going to take some time for the person to heal or whatever and let things cool down. Mercury retrograde ends on Sept 29, until then use this time to allow him to cool down. Make sure you do a stop gossip spell on your friend so she wont spread any more rumors, and crap about you.

martyp

Unread post by martyp » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:23 pm

ok thanks Star, how exactly do i perform the skull candle spell and the sweet jar. i have ideas of the sweet jar but nothing on the skull. can you help please

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 am

Pm me I will send the skull candle spell to you.

lydia2

Unread post by lydia2 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:35 am

hello everyone
when doing the intraquil spell do you need to use a photo or any personal concerns?

lydia2

Unread post by lydia2 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:40 am

I have another question when carving the name of the lover on the candle are the words I command written on top of name or crossed or under?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:39 am

With ANY spell, personal concerns are a good idea because they make the link stronger.

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:37 pm

I recently bought INTRANQUILITY SPELL KIT to get my ex back however after reading a lot on it on the board i have change my mind. to be honest with you all I am scare of the spell.. then is only temporary ? I do understand if the spell suppost to be so POWERFUL is only on a short term basic as soon as he call me he no longer tormented. I want him to suffer LIKE I HAVE SUFFER FOR HIM. I want him in my life.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:58 pm

salmyrcrr wrote: I recently bought INTRANQUILITY SPELL KIT to get my ex back however after reading a lot on it on the board i have change my mind. to be honest with you all I am scare of the spell.. then is only temporary ? I do understand if the spell suppost to be so POWERFUL is only on a short term basic as soon as he call me he no longer tormented. I want him to suffer LIKE I HAVE SUFFER FOR HIM. I want him in my life.
Intranquility can do that, but it doesn't end when he calls you, it ends when he is back in your life, that's not the same as contacting you. If you want him to stay then tie his nature and work with Stay With Me and Stay at Home products. And before you ask about tying someones nature do a forum search on it, it has come up many times lol. And think about getting a Nation Sack.
HRCC Student #1559

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:56 pm

that's what I've been confused about reading these posts (i've never done the spell). so the torment only ends when you've actually got back together, not just when he calls and you respond? coz from some other members' posts if you want to torment the person, you should just not talk to them.
HRCC Graduate #1610

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:47 pm

The intranquilty spell is not that complex or difficult. It causes someone to be restless until they return to you. Like Hail said, that doesn't mean simply contact - it usually means the target will want to start up the relationship again because they're miserable. The relationship won't be the same because the person is being forced into coming back so other reconciliation work would have to be done.

It's also helpful to remember that other people's results are going to be different from your own because it's a completely different person and set of circumstances.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”