Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Laila
HRCC Student

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Laila » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi, Gita,

In addition to the other recommendations, try a honey jar to sweeten him to you for the long run, do road opening work to remove the blockages, and look through the love spells for the ones that are appropriate to your situation and that you feel drawn to (e.g., lodestones and magnetic sand, moving candle spell, love me bath...).

Novagrey21

Unread post by Novagrey21 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 am

Well basically my boyfriend of four years said that he doesn't have time for a girlfriend right now. We basically got to this point because I've been acting like a major witch. Even though I love him, I've been so angry with him. He said he just wants a break- not a break-up.

I want him to realize that he's losing an amazing woman.

The only personal concerns I have is his signature, and photos he gave me.

What should I do, magikally and realistically to solve my problem? I know plenty of people have gotten thier ex's back. I mean look at Rhianna and Chris Brown for example.

Also I was wondering is there a dream of me spell I can do, and concering honey jars is there a way to do honey jars without candles?

Thank you for your help.

BTW I noticed something Mary said in another thread.
You need a personal concern of him and that can be anything he has touched, not just his hair. I have used signed documents in honey jars. If you have something he has signed, or touched, you can use that. If he is keeping his car in your garage, I would think you would have access to some of his personal concerns.
I was wondering how succesfull your honey jar was and was it love related?

lme121384

Unread post by lme121384 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Almost two years ago i got into an auto accident. I also got pregnant. The guy and I remained civil, until my cousin whom we were living with got all in our business. It was the most stressful time in my life. Anyway I was told a lot of things that put me against him at the time & he stayed away after he saw how my cousin was acting. I stayed to be closer to my therapist and lawyer. Im still living with my cousin and he has moved back with his incarcerated girlfriend youngest son. I have from my pregnancy that my cousin just didn't want to see me happy. Now I want to be with my baby father, but I need advice about what I can do about his girlfriend. Also I would like to enact some revenge on my cousin cause she really made my life hell. I was close to losing my baby. Any advice would be nice.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:27 pm

lme121384 wrote:Almost two years ago i got into an auto accident. I also got pregnant. The guy and I remained civil, until my cousin whom we were living with got all in our business. It was the most stressful time in my life. Anyway I was told a lot of things that put me against him at the time & he stayed away after he saw how my cousin was acting. I stayed to be closer to my therapist and lawyer. Im still living with my cousin and he has moved back with his incarcerated girlfriend youngest son. I have from my pregnancy that my cousin just didn't want to see me happy. Now I want to be with my baby father, but I need advice about what I can do about his girlfriend. Also I would like to enact some revenge on my cousin cause she really made my life hell. I was close to losing my baby. Any advice would be nice.
Getting a Reading from a Practitioner could be quite beneficial for you.

Here are some products to consider:

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-CROS
Crossing Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-REVN
Revenge Oil
$7.00

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation, Return, Heal Emotional Distance Honey Spell
$18.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am

Hey everyone,

I'm seeing my ex next friday (so I have about a week) at a mutual friend's going away party.

Any favorite tricks I should lay or wear? I was just going to use my follow me boy and love me oil, but if anyone has anything special I should try, I'd love t hear it!

I just had some really awesome candle magic happen so I'm excited :)

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:20 pm

You can turn your honey jar into a sugar jar instead. basically you can use sugar in place of the honey and instead of burning candles, you can pray and shake the jar. I actually had to do this at one point to hide what I was doing. The sugar jar is much easier to hide and do in private as compared to having to light a candle on it in the open.

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:08 am

Chardonnay wrote:Hi
Thank you for the posts. Yes, I'm looking to get a reading. Any ideas who would be the best amongst them? I'm sure all of them are very good at what they do, just so confused as to which one to pick.
Hello there I have noticed here that it has been a few months since you last updated this post and I am in a similar situation to yours with my long distance relationship. I was wondering if you can shed some light here with an update as to what has happened? Have you guys since then gotten back together? Did everything work out as you planned? Or did you end up giving up after so many months just to go find someone else? I am interested to know as I am about to get some spell work done for myself one of which includes a honey jar spell. Thank you for the updates.

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 am

hotdiva3215 wrote:my husband and i had a fight in may because of his unfaithfulness and verbal abuse so i told him to leave, so he post on his face book that he is in a relationship with his baby mother but now she is getting married to someone else,we had not talk since n say the facebook is a lie, but i want recociliation, so what can i do :?:
Did you ever find what you were looking for? How did the situation turn out for you and him? Did things get better for you both or did you just end up moving on? I am having trouble with a guy which is why I am asking because me and him have our relationship problems too but I am trying to get him to talk to me again which he wont at the moment.

Novagrey21

Unread post by Novagrey21 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am

hoodooTom wrote:You can turn your honey jar into a sugar jar instead. basically you can use sugar in place of the honey and instead of burning candles, you can pray and shake the jar. I actually had to do this at one point to hide what I was doing. The sugar jar is much easier to hide and do in private as compared to having to light a candle on it in the open.
Would I put the same things in the sugar jar as I would a honey jar. Like herbs, petition paper, personal concerns, etc...

TenTwentySix20
Newly Registered

Unread post by TenTwentySix20 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi, I have a situation, which I'm not sure how to approach.

I've known this girl for a few years, we knew each other because we partied with the same people and I was close friends with a few of her family members. We've hung out separately on random occasions, and text each other when she needed advice. I never had a prior attraction to her.

We started talking and hanging out more often, and I built a small crush. The more we hung out the more she let me know how much she previously had a crush on me. Over the next four months we built an amazing relationship, we talked about everything, hung out almost everyday, slept together and were intimate the whole time. We had so many conversations of how we were both so shocked at how we hit it off and how deeply we fell for each other.

Well her ex come back into the picture, and has numerous false promises of a change. So the ex is around, they also share a dog together, which the ex has threatened to take if they decide to call it quits again. And this dog is her entire world, which I felt was not my place to say just let the dog go. Her ex has cheated on her numerous times, physically and mentally abused her. Its actually horrible to watch because she is such a sweet girl.

Over the course of time her family and I have grown close, her parents love me and have told me many times how they do not like her ex.

So the ex pops up here and there trying to get back in, all the while still acting a jerk. Mind you, we are still hanging out, and doing everything together. She gets these rushes of confidence that today she wants to end it all for good, then her ex says all these things, and she's right back into confusion.. I've never seen her so unhappy, but she says its hard for her to let go because its been a year and she's scared she may regret it. Even though she says she has never met anyone like me or been treated the way I have treated her. She says she would love to be with me and that she sees it in her future, and that she doesn't want to lose me she's just torn right now and confused.

So I for the both of us decided to take a step back and give her space, but she will still contact me and say she misses me and she doesn't know what to do. I had to recently cut off contact because I'm so heartbroken about it.

We hadn't talked in 4 days, the longest in 4 months, and she finally text me to ask how I was etc.. That was it, I didn't pursue it any further.

I really love her, and want to see her happy, and I just know this situation doesn't make her happy but she's going with the flow and partially she doesn't want to lose her dog.

I can't take how much I miss her anymore.. I feel like I lost my lover and best friend.. She says the same.. But its hard to stick around now that the ex is back.

Ironically our birthdays are a love match in a horoscope book I have.

I was considering burning either an Intranquil Spirit candle or Reconciliation candle or Return To Me candle -- but wasn't sure which would be best

I would also like to burn a Crucible of Courage candle for her to be able to think and make clear decisions.

After that, I would burn a Break Up candle for the two of them.

I don't know her ex's full name, just first and middle, I might know the birthdate but its not guaranteed Im right. I have pictures of us all, and I of course know the full name and birthdate of my love interest. What can I do?

My intentions are so pure, I just want to be everything she deserves, we click like an amazing duo and we have the same feelings, she didn't expect to catch these feelings for me, so I know she's torn as well.

Sorry this was long but please help feedback. I want to start something tomorrow (friday).. Thank you all.. God bless.

ninab19958
Newly Registered

Unread post by ninab19958 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:24 am

I need help in how to get an ex back that returned then disappeared again. Things were great and then he stopped communicating. Another ex came back but it wasn't the right one.

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:58 pm

I had an AIRR reading where the reader said my target would most likely return, however he keeps rejecting me when I text him asking for intimacy. It's really bringing me down as he says he is seeing other people and that we are just friends. Has anyone experienced this before?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:10 pm

I would invite you to honestly look at the way you are going about approaching him. I do not know how long it has been since you guys were last together but if there are still "wounds" from the break up then contacting him for intimacy is not the way to go. Just a thought.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Yes, you would.

Now, if you wrap the personal concerns in the petition paper, and restrict the herbs to edible ones...

Why, you can cook for him - say, a box of cookies to send him - with that sugar that receives the spiritual power of those herbs and your fervent daily prayers.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 am

You are right papa newt thank you, I suppose I just thought that he would say yes as a result of the work that I have been doing. I thought I blew it as we argued and he told me he does not want anything more to do with me. He is very stubborn and usually sticks to what he says, however eventually he came around and said if I didn't contact me for three months then he will contact me. I feel that this is some kind of manifestation as he is being reasonable and the three months away from him will allow time for me to do more work on him, what do you think?

jmoreno
Newly Registered

Unread post by jmoreno » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi,
So I'm a bit lost at the moment and I would like some direction in what to do. I've been with my partner for close to seven years now. We've had our ups and downs but nothing as major as this; he's an addict and struggles with his sobriety. In October he left for about two months to be with this guy- things didn't turn out very well. He ended up in a far worst situation and the relationship became and is rather rocky. In December my partner came back, saying that he made a huge mistake and that he would like to make things work. I love him and I didn't want to break up with him simply because he has a problem. He's a wonderful man and aside from his drug use, he's a blast to be with and we have a wonderful time together; I know that he loves me as well, I see it in his eyes. The issue is that ever since we've gotten back together and since he moved back we haven't had great communication. He refuses or has trouble getting rid of people, emails, etch. that may influence him. We've also decided of being monogamous because I wanted to regain trust in him and rekindle what we lost and perhaps make our relationship stronger. Recently I used a Go Away Evil, a Road Opener, a Health, and a 7x7 candle to help remove negative energy, people, etc. from him and it has worked. But he still struggles with being faithful to our relationship; having an open relationship and then the drugs and having sex with other people for years he struggles to shift his mentality of being simply with me. He's been great but recently he, in a better of word, cheated on me for an hour or so with a drug buddy of his. It didn't last long and since then he's been remorseful.
Sorry for the length of the post but I wanted to give a well rounded idea of what's going on. What I would like advice in is improving our communication, having faithfulness between the two of us, and for him to keep pursuing and having success in his sobriety program, harm-reduction. We thought that harm-reduction would be better than stopping cold turkey since its failed in the past and he seems far more vigilant now than ever. He's in a wonderful program that he's enjoying; his ultimate goal is to slowly stop. And also, for myself how I can have faith, trust, and peace of mind that would be great. Any help/ advice would be great. I know it's a lot to cover but direction in what I should focus first, etc. that would be great. Again sorry for the length and thanks for everything.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 pm

I approved this post; and I am leaving it in tact. If any of my forum friends wish to edit it for clarity it's ok; however,

I recommend clarity:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Crucible of courage;
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Saint Dymphna:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Cast Of Evil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

deer%CA%B9s-tongue-leaves-questions-and ... t8322.html

AIRR:http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I have given you some theads to products. The best thread I gave you after you read those is the AIRR thread.

Take Care.

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Novagrey21

Unread post by Novagrey21 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Yes, you would.

Now, if you wrap the personal concerns in the petition paper, and restrict the herbs to edible ones...

Why, you can cook for him - say, a box of cookies to send him - with that sugar that receives the spiritual power of those herbs and your fervent daily prayers.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
I never thought of that. Thank you Miss Michaele. Are there any edible body oils such as; return to me, follow me, etc... And what would be some edible herbs other than cinnamon?

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:49 am

Nice Miss Michaele I never thought of the cooking thing during my ordeal. I like it!
:D

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 am

I would like to know of any Lucky Mojo products and spells or little tricks to make my target obsessed with me.

We currently are not in contact. I have given this a lot of thought.

He is not hot on communication and he is mentally strong so I want to invade his thoughts all of the time. I have already created a picture box.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 am

Conjureangel,

This is just my opinion, and I like to give common sense advice, practical advice, mundane world advice in addition to product advice. Obsession is never good. Think about it for a moment. Would you want to create a stalker?

There are plenty of ways to bring someone you love closer to you. Do a search in the upper right hand corner. The Forum is full of great advice.

You may wish to have a reading with a member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Last edited by Miss Tammie Lee on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: my own spelling errors/typos
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:43 am

Conjureangel,

A combination of Follow Me Boy and Bewitching will get him more interested, although probably not "obsessed."

When did you last talk to him?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:46 am

Thanks for your opinion tammie, I have had a reading with an AIRR reader already and they said that the odds if him returning to me are high and in my favour. Hmm perhaps obsession is the wrong feeling then, I just want to use products and set tricks to make of him think about me a lot more than what he does at the moment which I am assuming is not much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 am

Conjureangel.

You don't explain why the two of you are not in contact.

This is important information to anyone trying to guide you because, for example, getting a celebrity with whom you have NEVER been in contact to become "obsessed" with you is a dang sight harder than getting a ex who just broke up with you three days ago to become "obsessed" with you.

And, as was previously noted by Miss Tammie Lee -- What? You want a STALKER?

Having said that, Follow Me Boy, Bewitching, and Come To Me are useful product-lines in this regard.

A picture box, which you have started, is good.

A skull candle is also effective, especially if you have some way of loading it with personal items. There is a long thread in the Forum here about Skull Candles in the Candles area of the Forum --

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html#p121519

ConjureMan Ali will be teaching an entire workshop on skull magic at the May 4-5, 2013 Workshops in Forestville, and his text flyer will become part of our new book, "The Black Folder," due out in May.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:09 am

Thank you Mama Micki and Miss Cat,

Miss Cat the reason that we are not talking is because he was scared of committing to me and committing in general.

I am going to do a skull candle with clarity oil as well as influence and others once it arrives.

The reason I want him to think of me is because he is dating other people now and I want him to continue thinking of me in order to miss me and realise that we were good together.

I have recently started a vinegar bottle spell to sour relationships between him and my rivals but as I said I want him to constantly think of me and miss me.

He has said that if we have a three month break from each other he will contact me.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Spelling.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 am

Conjureangel,

Thanks for explaining. Because i now understand your situation, i am going to merge your thread into the long and ongoing thread about getting a lover or spouse to return or reconcile. Read the thread from the top -- it is LONG! -- And you will find a lot more information that relates to your situation.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Well, remember that you can watch for signs for 3 days, and if there are no signs, look for movement for 3 weeks, but if 3 months go past with no completion of the work, you should try anther spell, as this one did not work.

As for the reading you cant push or rush things to happen, they come at their own time as planned.

Now for this person I would set a time frame work with in that frame and if nothing then use cut and clear and move on. readings can be flawed, its an art not a science, things can change as the world is always changing. Its easy to get stuck holding on a person and the time flys, next thing you know its been 3 yrs! Dont let life pass you by holding on. Set a time frame, set a plan, execute it.. if it happens prays God, if not heed the signs and move on!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Thanks j82 I've set a time limit as you suggested.

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Thank you Miss Cat, I will read the thread.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:45 pm

You could get a reading (or do one yourself, if you know how) and see how to proceed with this and if it will go where you want it to.

That said, I would not use the INtranquil Spirit for this situation, she already sounds quite confused and in a place of feeling helpless, having the ex manipulate using the dog and with empty promises etc. And there is a very long thread here somewhere that discusses peoples experiences with the Intranquil Spirit, you may want to look at that.

Reconciliation would be a good start, and at the same time do something to remove the ex from the picture, though that will be tricky as your friend will be heartbroken to have the dog gone as well.... That's why I think a reading first would be your best bet, so you don't waste any time and money on things that may not be suitable in your situation. An ethical reader (like the ones at AIRR) can help you choose what will work best, and maybe even have some tricks that could help in getting the dog away from the ex and living with your friend instead. (Which would effectively remove the power that the ex is currently holding).

Along with the Crucible of Courage, I think some kind of Clarity products could be of use, because if someone is considering getting back with an ex who had been abusive, that person is not thinking too clearly.

You may also want to look into Follow Me Girl products, Love Me, Hot Foot, some kind of Protection products as well as cleansing products, to cleanse yourself after you've done the dirty work. I think it would be best for you to get back in contact with her not just to ease your heartache, but to also get a full name and anymore info on the ex that you can.

Good luck and sorry for being all over the map with my advice! Get that reading first, you'll have a much better understanding of how to tackle this situation.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm still in love with my ex, but I'm not looking to rekindle his love for me. He's happy with with someone else and it would be cruel and selfish of me to tear them apart. I wasn't really as attentive to him as I should have been, and I'm still feeling guilt over it. But he hasn't talked to me in close to a year. I miss his friendship, just being able to talk with him and go to him for advice. Would I be correct in assuming that Reconciliation work can be used to rekindle platonic affection and not just romantic love?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

aspirant4

Unread post by aspirant4 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Aspirant4 posted here, then, a few days later, she blanked her post. My reply appears below.

She has been blocked from further participation here because after a moderator takes the time to reply to a post, it is not socially acceptable to remove one's original question, rendering the moderator's reply (which may have taken up to half and hour or more to compose -- for free) meaningless and unintelligible.

I have noticed that the vast majority of deleted posts, and subsequent bannings, occur among frantic newcomers in threads about their love affairs. They want help --- but then they seem ashamed or embarrassed to have made a public spectacle of their emotionality. Never considering how much effort goes into replying to them, they then delete the evidence that they were frantic, upset, tormented, perhaps illogical, or needy in a public venue.

My reply to Aspirant4 appears below. You will have to infer from the tone of my reply the content and the emotional extremity of her now-deleted post.

--cat

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Luckbewithme876 --

Yes, Reconciliation work can be done to rekindle a friendship. I have used it taht way myself. Adding Cloves rather than Balm of Gilead Buds would signal a desire to mend a friendship rather than a love affair.

=====

Aspirant4,

I have read your previous three posts (combined into one post) in the Break-Up thread, and replied there as well, and i feel that you are undecided about what you want. In the other thread you said you simply wanted him to not "loathe" you -- in other words, a return of friendship, similar to what Luckbewithme876 is asking about.

But here you tell us the whole story again. We have read it. We get it. I have already told you that, given the amount of time that elapsed and the fact that he is now legally married -- and in an arranged marriage, to please his family -- it is unlikely that you can break him and the other woman up and get him to love you again. He is not even communicating with you and you have been apart for two years now.

You need to make up your mind: If you want him to be your frend again, then calm down and work some sweetening and influence work on him -- or a modified Reconciliation spell, as i explained to Luckbewithme876.

But after two years, it is time for you to think of your own happiness. Stop obsessing about getting him back.If he does see you again do you want him to see you as you appear in this forum, all worked up and out of emotional control? Find a new man, get married, and live happily ever after. That is the best revenge. :-)
catherine yronwode

aspirant4

Unread post by aspirant4 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Even in this thread I am saying the same thing...."so we can be at least in talking terms"..but thanks for your advise.

TenTwentySix20
Newly Registered

Unread post by TenTwentySix20 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Thank you for your response. Yes I felt like the intranquil would be too much, I definitely don't want her to feel any more lost than she is. I know for a while it was very hard for her, I watched her go to such a dark place ever since her ex is back. I don't think she wanted things to end with us but she also doesn't know how to let her ex go. They recently broke up because her ex cheated on her once again. It was a little strange because Friday, the day I decided to get the candles, before I purchased them I seen so many signs referring to her, her birthdate, her name etc. She also sent me a message that day and we practically text all day Saturday. Im not sure if this is a good sign to go through with it. But yesterday she talked about how she loves how deep our connection is, even through all thats going on. As we talked she cried a little. After we hung up with each other she text me and said I Love You.. I think I should definitely go forward with some reconciliation, I definitely want the ex out of the picture, but knowing how much she loves that dog, I'm conflicted because her happiness means a lot to me, more important than my wants. I just cannot explain how close and amazing our relationship is. We are one in the same. And feel the same. I know she told me her ex considered moving out of state, to live with her mom, because her grandmother may pass away soon, and as much as I want her to leave, I dont wish death upon anyone. So, its just all over the place. Thank you for your advice I definitely want to check that intranquil thread. Im gonna do a reading, I believe my sister has cards. And Im going to decide on a reconciliation to start off then maybe a follow me girl..

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:06 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Luckbewithme876 --

Yes, Reconciliation work can be done to rekindle a friendship. I have used it taht way myself. Adding Cloves rather than Balm of Gilead Buds would signal a desire to mend a friendship rather than a love affair.
Could the pre-fixed bottle spell be used in this way? If not, what if I add Cloves to it.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 pm

I got a jean jacket for my target, who I'm trying to break up with his current girlfriend and bring back to me. It's not his jacket, it's one I just bought for him at a thrift shop (he's been looking for one like this). What can/should I do to "trick" his jacket when I give it to him? It's got some awesome emotional pull too. Long story short he has been looking for a jean motorcycle jacket and I do a lot of thrift shopping, he always told me to look out for one for him, this particular brand, and riding his bike together was one of the staples of our past relationship.

I got Love Me, Come To Me, Reconciliation (although our particular situation he was the bad guy and I did the forgiving, so I don't think that's appropriate), Return To Me, Follow Me Boy, and Fires of Love oil/powder.

Also, I have Cut and Clear oil, Break Up Powder, and Separation oil.

Since he lives with his girlfriend I didn't know if maybe I should put some Cut and Clear or Break Up on it? I mean that's what needs to happen first (which I have already completed a break-up spell nearly 3 weeks ago and been seeing signs), but since it's a gift from ME should I stick with the love stuff? If so, what combo? We still have strong sexual chemistry, lots of flirting and talking about our previous sex life together, what I really need to do is get the emotional/love pull there. However, the sex is what keeps bringing him back, so I know that incorporating sexual urges is a powerful thing in my toolbox.

Also, is there anything else I should do with it? I've been petitioning St. Martha in my work and she has been WONDERFUL to me. I was going to ask her for assistance perhaps? I've also heard of people sewing one of their hairs into a hat of an estranged lover to keep them on their mind. Any tips like that I could use? Also, I got tons of dried menstrual blood waiting to be used. :)

Any tips/advice? I appreciate it thank you!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:56 pm

I don't have an answer for that exactly, but I thought I would share a trick with you that I've read on this forum and modified to fit my specific situation. I, too, performed a break up spell a few weeks ago. I am sending her a " free sample" of shoe insoles dusted with Hot Foot and Goofer powder ( cute ones made for women's dress shoes to increase the odds of HER using them.) This will be from a fictitious shoe store with a made up address. I think it's a trick that could appeal to you, too...... or something like it.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Wow, that's genius! Thanks!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:20 pm

You are very welcome. :-)

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 pm

No one has any idea's of what/how to use this gift?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Hello yellowstars,

Cut and Clear products are intened to use on yourself to cut and clear from ties of a past relationship.

Break-Up is appropriate to split this other realtionship.

Dressing the jacket with Satchet Powder would be the best use of a trick. With Powders such as these:

SPD-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Sachet Powder
$5.00

SPD-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Sachet Powder
$5.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 am

Me & my husband have been married almost 10 years and have 4 adopted children. Ages 4-12. On 2/21 he ran away from home without a single word. We have had our ups & downs but this week was smooth and last conversation we had was I love you & we talked about the planning of our 10yr anniversary trip. He left his keys & cell with my kid and said nothing nor took anything with him. My kids are suffering. My 4 yr old wants to know if he is mad at her and isn't eating and got sick from being stressed thattt she hasn't seen him. He left all clean & dirty clothes behind. I filed missing person report on the following day and early a.m this morning he was found and was with a female companion. He has her thinking he work for a company he doesn't. Told officers that we are going thru a seperation and I know this but have a hard time letting go (again deceit-he cowardly ran away). As far as female companion I know his time is always accounted for & he is always home with me. I had reading, was told reconciliation work can wot(honey jar) also told to try Intraquil Spirit. Please help with how do I see movement in this situation. He has made no contact to me and I want him to. I want him to return. Also I have available worn underwear, towel with both our fluids together on it and hair. What can I do to see effective results because I'm feeling confused, lost & broken at the moment. Also can I do a Stay Away or Break Up on this individual whom I know nothing about. Any suggestions I will try all

kanchan
Newly Registered

Unread post by kanchan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:59 pm

hi everyone,

Sorry its gonna be a bit long and annoying

so this guy I have been dating for almost 1 year now. We met in college and hit it off pretty quick and we were each other's everything until one day during the summer he wanted to have his space all of a sudden.

I cried, begged and tried to plead him for about two months but he didn't hear mine at all. After that I realized no matter how much I beg with him he is not going to come back to me, so I stopped trying though I loved him so much. I stopped calling him or texting him at all.

He wanted to come back to me again after our school started and promised me that I am the girl for him and he thought about us while we weren't together and he realized he wants to be with me. I took him back and everything was going good.

But after our school was over he slowly started getting away from me in terms of not telling me small things that he used to, not calling me babe/baby or anything sweet, not wanting to be with me. I used to complain to him why are you doing this and he would tell me back, "you are so annoying."

He had promised me he is going to take me to his parents after they return back from their vacation. So one day when they were back I texted him saying "baby when are you gonna tell your mom about us?" He replied saying "I will today?" I was waiting for his call but he didn't call me and I messaged him saying "what's wrong, did you do it?" He replied me back saying "you are being annoying. I don't think its gonna work out between us, we are two different person from two different culture."

I totally broke down, I called him and said "please let's try. Why are you saying so?" He said "okay I am sorry."

But then we kept on fighting for small things after that. May be we broke up for an hour, a day or half a day for so many times. But now Its been a week he totally stopped calling me, so I tried to text and call him. He texted me once saying "I am helping my mom".

I called him, he received my call but his first word was "WHATTT, Can I call you back, bye". He didn't even wait to hear me.

I waited for him to call but he didn't. So i called him and he received my call saying "what do you wanna talk?"

I said "baby it's been a while so i just wanted to talk to you." He said "okay then talk."

I said "I don't know why are you talking to me like this." He said "I have been with you for the last one year, now can I be with my mom for sometime?"

I said "I have never stopped you to be with her or your family, you don't even have to come see me but can you at least drop me a call or text saying I will be with my family, I will talk to you later okay in a nice way." He said "gosh it's so miserable, we are going to be so unhappy together. We don't match each other at all. I even hate to talk to you now. Bye." and he hung up.

I had always made sure to keep him happy, I did all the things possible that I could for him. We were always happy together, he would enjoy my and my family's company. It was his choice to come see me every day or even spend the night. Now he is saying no.

I am for sure he doesn't have any other girl in the scene and its been two days after that he hasn't called me or texted. On the other hand I haven't called or texted him either to let him cool off or may be realize (hopefully) that I care. But I am scared to loose him, he is the one for me.

I know you guys are probably thinking why do I wanna be with him? But please don''t say so, if it was that easy and if I could just let him go, I wouldn't even be writing over here. I truly love him and I wanna be with him all my life.

Please dears, help me to get back the love of my life.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Hello, kanchan,

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. It sounds like culture clashes are the cause of much of the difficulty the two of you are experiencing. It takes a lot of maturity, serious negotiation, and assigning of priorities to overcome cultural and/or religious differences. It sound like your boy friend is not ready to engage this issue head-on.

Your post was added to the long thread on reunions, reconciliations, and ways to use magic, prayers, and spells to get a lover to return. I'd like you to read this thread fro the beginning (yes, it is LONG!) and see if there may be some ideas in it that can help you. We sell many products for use in such spells -- and there are web pages we host where such spells are given out for free.

For starters, you might with to make a sugar jar or honey jar and set a pink candle on it dressed with a blend of Return To Me oil and Reconciliation oil. Read about such jars here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you read all of that and still have questions, please ask.
catherine yronwode

Yummymummy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Yummymummy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi All,

Forgive me, I am not posting a question or answering another post but rather wanted to share my own experiences with you all as I think that I may be able to offer to hope and comfort to those who are currently in a lot of personal pain.

A few years ago I was going through a really tough time. I had been in a relationship with the same man for over a decade we were married with a child and he left. The pain that I felt I would never wish on anyone, it was the worst experience I've ever gone through. A few months after my husband moved out of our house, a man that I knew and I became close friends/lovers. I wasn't in the right state of mind for a relationship. I was grieving and would have done anything to get my husband and relationship back.

Needless to say that every-time this man got too close for comfort I pulled away. I hurt him, it wasn't my intention but I was going through so much emotional pain, I needed to grieve. In the end, the man in question basically said enough is enough I can't see you anymore. He loved me but couldn't cope with the fact that I still hadn't got over my ex.

A year went by, I grieved and hurt and felt the loss of my marriage. I also realised that I had pushed away someone whom I cared for a lot more than I had wanted to allow myself to care for.

Coming into the new year I got a reading and they picked up on the friend/lover and said that they still had strong feelings for me and that we are soul mates. I decided to have some lights set for me at Lucky Mojo to help to bring this person back into my life. When I got the papers back they said that the outcome was hopeful but there were obstacles relating to the past which would take time to resolve.

I took a chance, reading how contact is needed to make reconciliation work work. I initiated contact with my old friend/lover. We started conversing via Email and then when asked a DIY question he offered to come to my home and help me. He started to ring me usually a couple of times a week and we would talk for 1-2 hours each time. I wanted him, but didn't want to pressure him or ruin what we had.

I had a reading from an AIRR worker to get guidance and they said that he does have feeling for me but past issues were causing blocks and to give it time.

I had some more lights set for me, to open the way.

The outcome of this story is a happy ending, after 2 months of talking he admitted to wanting to get back together he was still in love with me but had been worried that I would hurt him again, he needed time to be sure that I really wanted a relationship with him and that I was now over my ex. We started a relationship immediately after 4 months we got engaged a year after that married and now we have a baby of our own.

The moral of this story to those going through heartbreak is two fold;

1) Some times you have to let go of your past as hard as it is it may well be for the best in the long run as the universe has a much better match for you.

2) Have a reading done on your situation, the guidance that you get means that you are not putting energy into a lost cause and preventing you from moving on in your life. It may be a bitter pill to swallow but in the end always keep the belief that there are better things yet to come.

I hope that you can all forgive me for the length of this post, I have been through heartache and looking back now, I can say that my ex-husband did me a massive favor by leaving. If I am honest I loved him but he didn't make me happy, and now I have met someone in my life who is everything I wanted in a man. I didn't want to let go of what we had and it hurt. Sometimes these things happen and at the time they are horrible it is only when you are through the other side you can see that it was all for the best.

I would recommend getting a reading first, before any work that people on the forum are telling you, even if it is not what you want to hear. Pray for the good things that you want in your life. I believe that good attracts goods, ask and pray for what you want and believe that what you need in your life will be given to you.

Love to all. I hope that my post may bring come comfort and clarity to those going through a heartbreak.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Yummymummy,

What a beautiful testimonial. Thank you! I agree, by the way -- a reading (or a series of them at intervals) will keep you on track as you do the work (in your case candle-magic) to bring the loved one back.

Congratulations on the successful outcome of your reconnetion, reconciliation, and reunion work!
catherine yronwode

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 pm

If I have multiple pairs of my husband's underwear that are dirty how can I tie his nature or temporarily bind him while he is out running wild or are there any spells I can use with these as reconciliation or come home. as well as soiled towel with both of our fluids. I also have worn shirts, socks and pants. Any suggestions are greatly appreciateD? My other post were never answered so I'm asking about tying of nature with this items

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Charisma,

Tying his nature with his soiled underwear (not fresh laundered) is very traditional. Just tie it into a knot as you call upon him to be tied and bury it in your back yard.

To get him to come hime, you can start with the old trick of rolling his socks toward the bed. I would also recommend a Return To Me candle and a Stay With Me candle and Stay At Home candle when you get him back.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

robert-j

Unread post by robert-j » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 pm

hi,

im new here ... im here looking for answers ... i have read a thousand posts on every site I can find ... read everything I can to find help.

here is my situation in short.

8 yrs ago I met the love of my life ... my soulmate.neither of us was looking for someone. after a short time together we realized that we had known so many mutual friends and her family that I knew from the time we were teenagers ... but we never met,,

last year about this time we broke up. I have not been able to let go of her. she is the love of my life.

we broke up several times over the 8 yrs, only in a few weeks or months get back together ... neither of us dated other people the other times we broke up,until this time ... she has been seeing someone and has almost married him a couple times ... but always backs out.

we have been intimate with each other as recently as last December,,

I know she still loves me ... when I ask her if she loves this other man ... she says that she cares for him a lot, that he's a good man.

im tired of being promised help by so many fake people that only take my money and give me empty excuses why nothing works.

I have even gone as far as to take yarrow flowers, graveyard dirt, a black cat bones and a parchment signed in my own blood, begging a crossroad spirit to give her back to me ... with my soul for payment.

what do I do?

if the only answer anyone has is to move on ... then no need to waste space on here ... no reply needed.

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:12 am

Thank you Miss Cat however I have no backyard but a patio. Can I plant this in my flowerpot? Also when you say rolling socks towards bed, in what manner and should I go with any particular Psalms?
So far I have dressed a pair of underwear with come to me oil and smoked them with the incense as I called out his name and stated my command to return home (this just felt right to create not sure if its already a spell). I also have those candles going at LM since Friday

kanchan
Newly Registered

Unread post by kanchan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 am

Hi Miss Cat
Thank you so much for your response.

I got a little confused when you said "Your post was added to the long thread on reunions, reconciliations, and ways to use magic, prayers, and spells to get a lover to return. I'd like you to read this thread fro the beginning (yes, it is LONG!) " Where do I go to read all this? I really have to do something as soon as possible because time is running out and its already been 5 days since he broke up with me.

jessesdad

Unread post by jessesdad » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:44 pm

My girlfriend/fiance & I broke up. Her kids were giving her problems, ex-husband harassing her, stress from work etc.. she hits a breaking point and she breaks up with me and moves to another state.
Started a reconciliation honey jar & mojo bag, it's been ongoing for last 3 months, things seemed to be progressing, 2 weeks ago did a Road Opening vigil candle and after added a Reconciliation Bottle spell, she called and wanted to move back, no matter what it took. Since then our communication has been spotty at best, mostly text messages. During this time frame she sends a text saying "I love you and will always be grateful to have you in my life!" Then a week later "I love you so much but won't ever be in love w you again, that trust was shattered and you can't get that back. i wish it were different but it's not. i know me."

The "shattered trust that I can't get back" is not what most would assume, cheating or abuse, we had a argument, next day grabbed somethings and was going to leave, I love her and knew that's not what I wanted. She came home noticed somethings missing freaked out, she has huge abandonment issues from a rough childhood. I apologized, I knew that she was hurt and I was wrong. I have always been there even when we broke up, leading up to her moving, after she moved, always there. Anyone one of those would be reason to leave if I was going to, I have helped her through a lot she confides in me, she turns to me with problems, when she's sad, hopeless, helping her with her kids, I payed for her to fly out to meet her granddaughter, there's been a lot. I've been there during times when no one else was, you don't turn to someone if you don't trust them.
At this point with her moving back, how can I remove this, if she didn't love me or I did shatter trust that you cant get back I'd say that's it. Everything is still there for us it's just her allowing herself. I did open the reconciliation bottle to burn another candle, after she said she was coming back, so I don't know if that released & diminished the bottle spell. If anyone can please help me, I'm a foolish romantic who believes in fairy tale romances

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:53 pm

I have been with my lover for over 6 years now. We was best of friends and could talk about any and everything.. We had a bad past he hurt me n i hurt him but we moved on from it.. Now its 6 years and all of a sudden hes re thinking if hell get hirt again. We talk some days good and some days not so good. I dont know mich about hoodoo work so i have been talking with a couple of hoodoo workers and one lady suggested that i do a honey jar to sweeten him to me and then see what else what needs to be done after that. Usually that would get them talking and get him swet. I would like to know more on what else what would be good for me to do. I also plan on feeding him my menstrual blood in brownies and redbeans and i am doin the honey jar right now. Is there anythig else that would help me. I am also thinking about doing work. Is there any one out there that can help me?

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this so I started a topic (My apologies if in wrong place) Sooo my husband ran away 2 weeks ago today (2/21) without 1 single word to me although we talked throughout the morning while I was at work. We have adopted kids who are devastated as well as myself but to make a long story short. I have been doing return to me, reconciliation and honey jar workings. My candle report stated obstacles and unresolved issues and one had a unburned heart at the top. To make a long story short there has been no communication except with the devils advocate (his mother) who only manipulates. I have been praying every hour on the hour as a fast while I work and just asking for communication.
Well last night was 1st night since he has been gone that I slept hard & solid but then as I slept he came to me and sat by the bed I can't remember all he said but he begin to whimper and ask why can't I just love him. I'm floored because I don't know if this was a sign of communication or a way to tell what my obstacles are. My reader said he is like in a mid life state and has alot of pain and some "extra" activity going with other women but I know its not the reason he left but something to do for the moment because it probably come with drugs. Could he be working me or is this apart of our connection allowing me to tap into how he is really feeling. I love him but I think childhood situations don't fully let him grasp the love. We are almost at our 10th year of marriage. Please give me your thoughts or direction to head.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Hello Charisma,

The interpretation of this dream is best left to you. It is very personal.

As far as steps to take, here are some Products to consider:

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation, Return, Heal Emotional Distance Honey Spell
$18.00

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$7.00

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Combining Road Opener with Crucible of Courage is one of my favorite recipes for getting through tough times. Using this along with a Reconciliation Honey Jar, is a great step in my opinion.

But if you are working with a reader, you should see what they can suggest first.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks Apollo Dark for your suggestions and feedback so much! But when you say it is very personal does that mean in fact that was a communication. He knows I do work and has even joined in when the fight was his so I'm just confused on this, never had this experience.

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Hi, here is my situation:
I was looking into doing a love spell on a friend, I want to make her fall in love with me. However, we recently had a fight, and now she's not talking to me.

I want to light Return to Me AND Come to Me vigil candles set at the Independent Mission Church; can I have them lit together or should I have the Return to Me lit first, then have the Come to Me lit a week later?

By the way, I'm going to perform a Come to Me spell kit in two weeks on her.

novice234
Newly Registered

Unread post by novice234 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello, to start off this will be a bit long because I feel giving more information will give those who can help a better chance in understanding the situation as well as me a better chance of success. I recently became interested in spell work after being introduced to the idea by a friend of mine. I am still very new to this and have been doing some research in terms of how to realize my potential.

Anyways, this is in regards to my ex, she and I were married for five years, and separated in August 2012. Though we separated we maintained contact and would talk on the phone/skype fairly often. We even would meet up and spend time together about once a week, where we would either go out to dinner, to movies, just lay in bed and watch movie and even have sex. That continued for a period of time until December 26, which is the last time we spent time together. We got into a fight shortly after and she cut contact with me. During that period of time we both still loved each other, and I believe she still loves me, though she has undertaken actions to move on, such as join dating websites and meet people from them.

The reasons for the separation were varied but I do understand that I committed many errors and had several faults. I have caused her a lot of pain and hurt, because of my past inability to understand her from an emotional perspective. At the time I let myself be ruled by logic and reason and would use that to dictate my actions and behaviors. That led to a lot of strife and discord considering my ex was a very emotional person. I have done things to hurt her, for which I am deeply, truly sorry for. Since our separation I have come to understand the emotional side of myself and through that have suffered deeply. I suffered for several reasons, one I lost the person who was very important to me, I realized how I hurt her in the past and it pains me to know I caused her suffering. There is a lot I learned and have come to understand but I don't want to get this too bogged down. Suffice to say I have learned from my past actions and have undertaken a journey to change myself.

Since our separation I realized just how much I love her, how much she means to me and because of that have undertaken certain actions to try to win her back. I recently was introduced into a person who claimed they specialize in returning ex lovers together. She said she was a practitioner of Santa Muerte. As of this time I have paid 550 dollars to this person to try to get my ex back to me. I was not aware of what of what it meant exactly, either the spellwork or the saint she petitioned to, but in my desperation I was willing to try anything. As of now I have not had contact with my ex in a little over two months, and I feel I have been scammed but it is own naivety that I have to blame.

I have done some research but as I stated before I am very new to this.

1) I have tried a come to me candle spell, in which I burned two white candles and a red one, with a picture of my ex.

2) I am going to try to do a honey jar soon to see if I can indeed sweeten her to me.

3) I have also considered trying to burn a black candle with john the conqueror root to banish her resistance to me.

I don't know if she and I will return together but I love her too much to give up now. I am willing to fight for her with everything I am.

I guess that sums up my situation, obviously there are more details and information but I don't want to overwhelm anyone. Thank you for those who took the time to read this and for those who are willing to help thank you even more. Any information, guidance, support is greatly appreciated. Thank you all very much.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 pm

I would work reconciliation first to sooth the situation, remove the negative emotional issues that caused the fighting. Than you could either work together or follow with your considerations listed. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”