• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:56 pm

AIRR Readers Who Conduct Mediumship with the Dead

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

AIRR Readers Who Conduct Mediumship with the Dead

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any rootworkers that can contact the dead? I see this link http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:Mediumship but I'm just wondering which worker would be the best or that you can recommend that someone has used? Thanks.
DestinyAndFate1

Re: Mediumship with the dead

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:10 am

Hi DestinyAndFate1,

the ''best'' worker for one person isn't necessarily the ''best'' for another. Some workers you'll have more of an affinity with than for others. Begin by reading through the bios of all of the AIRR members that offer mediumship, check out their personal sites if they have one, and choose the one that most resonates with you (the one that ''feels'' right).

Blessings and best of luck to you.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Mediumship with the dead

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 am

aura wrote:Hi DestinyAndFate1,

the ''best'' worker for one person isn't necessarily the ''best'' for another. Some workers you'll have more of an affinity with than for others. Begin by reading through the bios of all of the AIRR members that offer mediumship, check out their personal sites if they have one, and choose the one that most resonates with you (the one that ''feels'' right).

Blessings and best of luck to you.

Thanks! :)
DestinyAndFate1

Help To Find a Spiritualist Medium

Unread postby moosycat » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Im not sure if this is the right place to put this or if there even is a proper topic for this here.If not I apologize.

I really need to contact a sensitive who speaks to and is spoken to by the dead.

I don't know of any in my area and don't know how to contact one.

I need some answers for things that are happening that I cannot make any progress on and don't know what to do.
moosycat

Re: Help To Find a Spiritualist Medium

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm

moosycat,

Here is a list of mediums who communicate with the dead, who are members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootowrkers and are ethical, kindly-intentioned folks, here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Mediumship

In addition, here is a list of AIRR Associates who perform spiritual work in graveyards and/or with the dead:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _Graveyard

In both cases their names are located in a box on the upper right of the page. Click on a name to be taken to each person's biographical page and learn more about them.

On their bio pages, if you click on the caption under their names. you will see how to book them for readings.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics