• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Spells for Safe Economical Unhindered Fun Travel

Spells for Safe Economical Unhindered Fun Travel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:24 am

I will be traveling over the next few weeks and wanted to know ideas others have employed while traveling.

I am currently doing love, job and protection work. I burn candles anointed with oils for my work. one of my altars include three candles, one that includes a honey jar, a saint and love candle. The other is for financial success (get a job, keep a job), one 7 knot and two white candles.

Thanks in advance.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Traveling...

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 pm

When i travel, i gebnraly take along a Safe Travel mojo hand and some Safe Travel oil to dress and feed it. Back at home, if possible, i have my friends or loved ones keeping a Safe Travel vigil light on the altar.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Traveling...

Unread postby Azna21 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:25 pm

I'm a firm believer in the angelic realm and have had great/lucky experiences praying to Archangels (or as many would call them) St. Michael, and St. Raphael right before and during my travels ... here's a link re these 2 great protectors of travelers: http://www.healingthroughangels.zoomshare.com/2.html. I also light a white angelic dressed candle every morning next to frankincense & myrrh incense dipped in firey wall of protection oil, and begin my day out w/a prayer of safe travel & guidance - my daily commute has me on the go, so whether the trip is short or long, I always pray in this manner re my travels. I've heard many great things about the safe travel oil as well, and have since ordered some for extra long distance trips wherein I may be out of town and not able to light my morning candle w/the incense. I will also apply this oil to areas around the inside of my car. =)

May your travels be filled with many blessings, love & light.

Azna21
Azna21

Regarding Remains and Safe Travels

Unread postby antivirgo » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Greetings, all!

This forum has such an awesome vibe, not to mention a wealth of information. I've often lurked and researched, but this is my first actual post! I've gotten a great reading from Cat before and have worked with one of her former students in person (from whom I obtained a copy of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"--it's awesome--and a very effective mojo). I've also been fortunate in that I've found retail suppliers of LM products in every city I've lived in since 2005. Needless to say, I have a lot of appreciation for LM and its associates.

Anyway, onto my questions! I would appreciate any insight or advice anyone might care to offer re: either question, or both.

1) What is the most effective substitute for burying a name paper/petition if one lives in an apartment with no yard? Is it wise to get a large house plant and stick it by the front door (assuming the goal is attraction)? Under the doormat? My parents live fifteen minutes away in my childhood home (complete with large back and front yards), but I imagine burying something there would attract whatever I desire to their house, and not to me. But I DID live there for 18 years. Anyway, I don't even have a doormat--just a front closet--and my apartment complex is crawling with security guards who probably wouldn't take kindly to me digging a hole outside at 3 AM. What is my best option?

2) I'd like to make a "safe travels" rearview mirror decoration for my boyfriend. He drives all day long for his job; not only does his poor car endure a lot of wear and tear (think worn down brakes, yikes!), but he's a pretty aggressive driver! He's Christian, so I think he'd feel uncomfortable if I handed him a mojo; hence, I have a brass St. Christopher medallion that I intend to glue to a large wooden button. Do you guys have any suggestions for how to spell it afterwards? I have comfrey root pieces, feverfew and mugwort...could I burn these, pray and wave the medallion+wood through the smoke? I assume gluing comfrey to the decoration would be more effective, but that might not look aesthetically pleasing (and please correct me if I'm wrong re: the efficacy of gluing them).

3) Here's a tiny, mini-question I decided to sneak in last-minute (LOL): I'd like to petition St. Expedite for the first time. I have two yellow vigil candles (and one orange), but no red. How picky is he, exactly, about that sort of thing? I'd like to use what I have before buying more, but only if it will not cause offense. I obviously have not established a solid rapport with him yet, and I certainly don't want to make a bad first impression.

Thank you in advance for your help! Cheers :)
antivirgo

Re: Two questions regarding remains and safe travels!

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Hello antivirgo, welcome to the forum.

antivirgo wrote:1) What is the most effective substitute for burying a name paper/petition if one lives in an apartment with no yard? Is it wise to get a large house plant and stick it by the front door (assuming the goal is attraction)? Under the doormat? My parents live fifteen minutes away in my childhood home (complete with large back and front yards), but I imagine burying something there would attract whatever I desire to their house, and not to me. But I DID live there for 18 years. Anyway, I don't even have a doormat--just a front closet--and my apartment complex is crawling with security guards who probably wouldn't take kindly to me digging a hole outside at 3 AM. What is my best option?

Your best bet would be to buy a nice pretty house plant and bury the reminds in that and set that by your front door. The idea of burying it at your childhood home is cute, and sweet, but I don't think it would really be the same at all, you simply do not live there anymore, its part of your past.

antivirgo wrote:2) I'd like to make a "safe travels" rearview mirror decoration for my boyfriend. He drives all day long for his job; not only does his poor car endure a lot of wear and tear (think worn down brakes, yikes!), but he's a pretty aggressive driver! He's Christian, so I think he'd feel uncomfortable if I handed him a mojo; hence, I have a brass St. Christopher medallion that I intend to glue to a large wooden button. Do you guys have any suggestions for how to spell it afterwards? I have comfrey root pieces, feverfew and mugwort...could I burn these, pray and wave the medallion+wood through the smoke? I assume gluing comfrey to the decoration would be more effective, but that might not look aesthetically pleasing (and please correct me if I'm wrong re: the efficacy of gluing them).

Your basically making an amulet or talisman here. I would have a candle dressed with Safe Travel and maybe Saint Christopher oil burning while I make it. Of the herbs you mentioned Mugwort is out of place, its more often used for dreams and psychic visions, but fever few is great to keep off accidents and Comfery is wonderful for safely when traveling. However rather then play with roots and hot charcoal I would just pick up some Safe Travel incense powders and some it in that, anoint it with Safe Travel oil as well.

antivirgo wrote:3) Here's a tiny, mini-question I decided to sneak in last-minute (LOL): I'd like to petition St. Expedite for the first time. I have two yellow vigil candles (and one orange), but no red. How picky is he, exactly, about that sort of thing? I'd like to use what I have before buying more, but only if it will not cause offense. I obviously have not established a solid rapport with him yet, and I certainly don't want to make a bad first impression.

A red candle is most traditional and I personally would feel more comfortable working with one. But. Saint Expedite is the saint of urgent issues, emergency that must be solved as soon as possible, so I don't think he would mid if you used a white one, if that was all you had ad it was a very very important thing. FYI, he doesn't seem to care about frivolous things that are only a time issue because you want them badly. He's wonderful if you need rent money in a week, but not so much if say, you really want some cash to get those nice new shoes you saw.

Hope that helps.
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey, antivirgo -- i'm glad to see you her, but next time, please ask each question on its own, in the section of the board set aside for that type of question. The way you've done it, no one will ever be able to unravel these posts and reference them again. :-)

#1 is a situation (no back yard).

#2 is an amulet question (safe travel)

#3 is a candle question (Saint Expedite)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby antivirgo » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Thank you for the advice, Hail and Cat. And my apologies, I will redistribute my questions appropriately. :)
antivirgo

Travel help

Unread postby DieFaust » Fri May 28, 2010 11:06 am

So I am planning a trip to South America in a couple of months and i was wondering what the best course of action for protection of myself and my belongings are. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but i had a dream last night where i was in Airport in Peru and i got robbed in my taxi, it was a very vivid dream and now i am a little worried. I know that there is a line of safe travel products, i'm just not sure exactly how to use them and whether or not i should be using them in conjunction with any other LM products.
Thanks
DieFaust

Re: Travel help

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri May 28, 2010 11:32 am

I know that Najah, a member of the AIRR, has a specialty of working Safe Travel mojos and such - perhaps you should schedule a consultation with her and discuss your needs!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theredc6 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Get an image of St. Christopher (or pendant/charm) and anoint it with Safe Travel Oil and St. Christopher Oil while you pray for your physical safety and the safety of your possessions. Then anoint all of your luggage with these oils along with Protection oil and pray over them.

Keep the image of St. Christopher with you (on your body) throughout your trip.

The night before your trip, anoint a blue candle (6" offertory) with protection oil and recite Psalm 139:1-12. Leave the bible open to that page while the candle burns (or if you have printed out the passage from the internet, leave it visible in front of the candle, not underneath).
theredc6

Unread postby DieFaust » Mon May 31, 2010 2:07 am

thanks! your help is greatly appreciated
DieFaust

Products for Successful Overseas Trip

Unread postby theusurper » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 am

in the next weeks i'm going oversea, and i just want to know how can i do any spell to have a succesful trip. 8-)
theusurper

Re: trip oversea

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:09 am

You can look into the Safe Travel products which are lovely!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: trip oversea

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 am

Safe Travel products are excellent, I would suggest the oils...also, Comfrey Root serves as a good protector in this manner...http://www.herb-magic.com/comfrey-root.html. Enjoy your trip jtheusurper!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Safe Travel vs. St. Christopher

Unread postby DeborahHarris » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Can someone tell me what (if any) difference is there between St. Christopher and Safe Travel products. Do they both basically do the same things and have the same properties?
DeborahHarris

Re: Safe Travel vs. St. Christopher

Unread postby aura » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:29 am

Hi DeborahHarris,

the products are different. Which one you use (or both) will depend on your personal penchants and practice. Safe Travel is a wonderful and effective blend (it smells just fabulous :D ) and does not require petitioning a Saint (which is a practice that isn't necessary in Conjure).

St. Christopher products are most effective when used in conjunction with petition to the Saint. Using the oil to anoint and feed a prayer card paquet or mojo containing a St-Christopher medallion for your vehicle, or to dress a St-Christopher vigil light for a vacationing family member, as examples.

You can read more about each of the products as well as look over some spell ideas in the following links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/safetravel.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintchristopher.html

If you are into working with Saints for safe travel - and you travel a lot by plane - St. Joseph of Cupertino is also an excellent choice. Petition him with a brown candle, dressed with All Saints oil, and offer a piece of dry bread or fruit and a little wormwood.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:32 am

Some say St. Christopher favors men more than women, but your experience may be different. It is not necessary to work with saints if you don't want to.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DeborahHarris » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 am

Thank you all. The info was very helpful.
DeborahHarris

Unread postby autumnalflower » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 pm

My question is a little varied, which products are best for a military deployment? When and if (more likely is when now a days.), I was wanting to send him with or dress him with safe travel products and send him with maybe a St Cristopher medal. Or is there a medal necklace that is for male military members? I know some female soldiers will work with Joan of Arc. What would a medal be dressed with, he can wear these since it is religious type necklace and what oil powders could I send with him other than protection products. Feel free to put in right topic on the forum if this isn't the right one.
autumnalflower

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Are you looking to protect your soldier during his deployment, or just in the travel to and from?

If you're looking for protection during, then I would go with St. Michael, as he is the patron of all warriors and those in positions of risk for the communal good - soldiers, police, firemen, etc. You could get a triple strength Fiery Wall of Protection mojo, as that uses the protective agency of St. Michael. You could also get a nice St. Michael medal (they even have ones specifically for the various warrior-careers), and have it blessed, dress it with Fiery Wall or St. Michael oils and give it to him.

If it's the travel specifically you are asking about, then certainly Safe Travel &/or St. Christopher products would be appropriate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnalflower » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:41 am

Thanks Devi Spring, I was meaning both so thanks for putting both in your answer!
autumnalflower

Passports and paperwork

Unread postby ionesc0 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm trying to get dual citizenship by descent. It's complicated, however, as the descent that entitles me to the second citizenship is through my biological parents, and I'm adopted. I need several official documents, some of which may prove difficult to get, and a good dose of luck to make this happen. I'm not quite sure which products would be the best for a circumstance like this, however. Any suggestions?
ionesc0

Re: Passports and paperwork

Unread postby aura » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 am

Hi ionesc0,

consider working an attraction spell (the spell kit has everything you need) or with attraction products to bring about your desire. You could add some Fast Luck to move things along more quickly. Make sure to dust any written communications with sachet powders as well. Some road opener work would also be advisable to remove any of the obstacles that might get in the way. Finally, while less tradition, Mercury products could also lend a hand in this type of endeavour:

The links for the different products are below:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Passports and paperwork

Unread postby ionesc0 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 am

Thank you aura. I hadn't thought of the attraction products. I'll have to give them a try.
If anyone else has any input, I'd still love to hear it.
ionesc0

want to go to florida for spring break

Unread postby sky4343 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm

I would like to go to florida this year for spring break with atleast one friend who will not flake on me and be fun to be around. What can I use to make this happen? and I would also like to have a candle set through MISC which candle would be best?
sky4343

Re: want to go to florida for spring break

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Influence to put the idea in their heads; Cast Off Evil to make them do right; Attraction for good times. Candles, of course, and a mixed bath for yourself -- and mix the powders with dirt and strew them where they'll step in it. Or dress the outer soles of your shoes with the oils so you track it where they'll walk.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes