Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

oneNonly

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi everyone! I would really love some help and advice on my situation.

I been with a firm for over 3 yrs and I been in the same position ever
Since I started. I am really looking to move up in the company so after
Many months finally they have a few openings at other locations for
The manager position I want. My current manager is being super supportive
But I really want the recruiter and hiring manager to like me for the job.

What can I do to help me get this job when I get interviewed?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:17 am

Hi FeelingaPerfect7,

I don't know how much time you have to do the work but you may want to go at this from two angles at once if you can.

On the one hand, work the Steady Work Spell Kit (which will also leave you lots of supplies to keep the work going). You can find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

On the other hand, get the recruiter and hiring manager into a Boss Fix honey jar to get them on your side. You can find one ready to go via LM here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

And then make sure that you wear the Mojo from the Steady Work Spell Kit when you go on the interview!

Blessings and success in your endeavours.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:47 pm

@aura

Thank u so much for ur advice; but thing is...a good thing that is I already
Had a phone interview an I should be called for a interview with the manager
Pretty soon. So anything I can do in a quick time frame ? I have calamus root
N some other LM herbs is there anything I can do with that? Oo an I have Essence
Of bend over powder too, any advice? Thank u! :)

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:34 pm

I am looking for advice on getting this one particular job that I am extremely interested in and definitely qualified for...I have taken the exam and qualified for the job however it is hard to get your resume consider for an interview and there is a three step interview process. State jobs are like that. Help!!! :mrgreen:

So basically I want to have the person or people who goes through the piles of resume and application for the job to pick mines and call me for the interview. :)
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 am

Well, I'd say being qualified for the job is a great start ;)

Be sure to dress the resume you send, as well as any other paperwork, with appropriate powders. Steady Work and Attraction, both come to mind. Sprinkle the powder(s) on the paperwork, and run your fingers through them, in wavy "snake lines" and then simply snap them, to throw of the excess. Be sure to clear most of the residue away; prople get nervous about powders in the mail, these days...

If you know who's responsible for the hiring, you could get them into a honey jar, to sweeten them to you, so they will be more inclined to consider you for the job.

When you go for the interviews, light a Steady Work vigil candle, and have it going, while you're there. You could also have the candle set through Lucky Mojo, if you prefer. Annoint yourself with Steady Work oil, or carry a mojo hand with you, dressed with the oil. The hand could include: Master Root, to empower you; Gravel Root, to help with getting the job; and maybe a pinch of Deer's Tongue, to make sure the right things are said.

These are just a few ideas, off of the top of my head.

Best wishes, and Good Luck!
Two-Headed Doctor

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:34 am

Here are some pages to the wonderful advice Doctor Hob has given you.

Attraction
Steady Work
Honey Jar and Sugar Box Magic Spells
Deer's Tounge
Master Root
Gravel Root
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 am

Beautiful,

In addition to the advice mentioned, have you considered using Saints Expedite and/or Joseph? Also, using a lodestone named for the position is sure to help. If you have the contact name of the HR person, you can dress a name paper with Look Me Over oil and place it under the lodestone.

I know about the 3-step interview process as I'm looking for a federal job and the process seems the same.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Thank you guys! I have already ordered the Steady Work powder. Ummm how do I use the lodestone in this case to draw the job towards me? Please advise. Thanks in advance. :")
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

maylena

Unread post by maylena » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a spell that I can do to work for a specific company. I am a medical transcriptionist who has been seeking employment for about 2 years. I was recently contacted by a company that has openings. Anyway in my field it is very difficult to get a job because you always have to be tested by each company. i have already completed 2 tests for this company and now I am in the process of doing the third and final test. I am very nervous because this is the most difficult test. This is the test where I have to research and type up everything that the doctor is saying. I know it sounds easy but it is not.

I would like to know if there is a spell that i could do to get this job because I really love this company.

What can I do to pass this test?

Is there a Saint for medical transcriptionist?

p.s. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:23 am

beautiful wrote:Thank you guys! I have already ordered the Steady Work powder. Ummm how do I use the lodestone in this case to draw the job towards me? Please advise. Thanks in advance. :")
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html scroll down to LODESTONE MONEY (OR OBJECT) DRAWING SPELL: The following hoodoo Lodestone spell can be used for drawing anything you want, whether it is money, romance, sex, marriage, a new car, business success, a child, a job, the return of a lost lover, or you-name-it.

Sarah
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sarah » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 am

Hi, The man I am seeing is between jobs but seems very close to receiving an offer. He went through an extensive interview process that included more than a dozen people over several days. He's gone through each round meeting the highest managers. All that seems left is the offer. To his knowledge, there are no other candidates on the table.

The offer, however, doesn't seem to be coming through. It is as if the process has stalled.

Which products and what spell would you recommend in this situation? I need to work now before this potential offer goes cold. Thank you

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 am

Crown of Success, I Can You Can't, Crucible of Courage for starters....
Donna

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 am

You may want to get a quick reading on this too... there may be some obstacles in the way (Road Opener to the rescue) ...d1angel is on point with the Crown of Success. I Can You Can't is used when there is competition, it is designed to hold another person back so that you can get ahead. Did your husband employ any conjure during interview process?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Sarah
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sarah » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks for the replies. There are no other candidates at this time so I'm not sure I Can You Cant will help in this situation. I'm not sure how Courage works intot this.

We didn't work any conjure during the interview process which is when it would have been perfect timing to work Crown of Success. Everything was just going so smoothly.

Road Opener is a great idea. I was also hoping to get suggestions on how to get this ball rolling again and get this offer on the table. They seem to be just sitting on it rather than making any moves. Is there a way to light a fire under them, get the discussions started and get that offer out there? I want to give this a push. thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:18 pm

You can also add Steady Work and Influence supplies. Do you know who the actual hiring manager is? Are they doing a background check? Some companies take forever to make decisions.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

prettygirl

Unread post by prettygirl » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm

I am concerned about getting another job. I have been looking and going to interviews for sometime now.So i would like to do something for getting another job

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi prettygirl,

You're post has been merged with an ongoing thread on spells for getting a job. Do make sure to read through the previous pages for some additional ideas to help you out.

Crown of Success and Steady Work products would be helpful to work with. Gravel Root is a great herb that has been known to help while one is looking for a job. Best of luck.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 pm

what can someone do do get their online application accepted?should one use incense,oils,or powders on a laptop?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm

sailor5 wrote:what can someone do do get their online application accepted?should one use incense,oils,or powders on a laptop?
Be careful, but you can dab a little oil or put a small amount of powder on the corners of your monitor. Not on the screen! You can also print a copy of your application and/or resume, dust it with powder, put a little oil on it, and smoke it in incense. You can keep it on your altar.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 pm

You can also fix yourself by taking a Bath, and then dressing yourself with Oils and Powders before sending out applications. What Mama Mick has suggested with printing out your application and fixing it up is an excellent advice. Best of luck to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Usually any US gov't jobs require a civil service examination.
What should i get to (a) pass the test and to score high enough and (b) get a promotion within my department?

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:50 pm

thanks alot,appriciate your help!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:06 pm

janie913- King Solomon Wisdom is great for test taking as well as Crown of Success products would be helpful. It is also said that adding crushed Peach Tree Leaves to Crown of Success Oil or King Solomon Wisdom Oil can help a student pass a test. Best of luck to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Thank you :D

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:14 am

I've been looking for a job for a couple of months now and it seems that nobody wants you to mail in a resume anymore - they all want it submitted via email. This means putting powders on your resume is not an option to get you noticed. I know it would still be helpful if you are called in for an interview, then you would leave a "fixed" resume with the person ... but you have to get noticed among all the emails before you can get to the interview.

So, reading the previous posts, it would seem the only options are to dress my computer and myself, backed up with candle work. Am I missing something? So far, I haven't been contacted for an interview with anyone. :( I planned on using attraction and vanvan when I go to an interview ... but I have to get contacted first. I need to make an order - would I need a Look Me Over candle AND a Steady Work candle burning at the same time? Any suggestions on breaking through the "email your resume" barrier would be greatly appreciated. :?

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am

Papa Newt,
Would Crown of Success or King Solomon Candle on Altar Service work as well?

musicallyyours
Newly Registered

Unread post by musicallyyours » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:28 pm

I honestly believe I have bad luck or something around me regarding finding a job and money. It honestly couldn't get any worse than it is right now.

About a month and a half ago, lost unemployment. Unemployment has lasted close to eight months with no luck of finding a job. I have a college education as well...business degree and working on graduate degree.

I've applied everywhere...factories, restaurants, gas stations, hotels, grocery stores, hospitals, large stores ...literally I have applied to about 50-100 jobs a day online and in person combined.

I've gone to job fairs, everything.

I applied for benefits and just now heard back from them. I qualify but it'll take over 10 days to receive anything at all.

I've had to go to community action to get help with utilities. Community Action helped out with rent as well. I've pawned/sold person jewelry, musical instrument, many things in order to have gas and groceries.

It's like I'm stuck in a rut. I've had three interviews and get the call back that I'm either a-over qualified, b-they're interested but choosing to pursue other candidates or c-they wouldn't be able to pay me enough due to my education experience.

I'm trying to be positive that there's something out the for me but I just need to find it somehow.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:04 pm

You can start with a 13-herb bath to remove any negativity that either comes from within yourself or from outside sources. After that, you can use Steady Work, Money Drawing, and/or Crown of Success. You might also try Road Opener.

I also recommend Power supplies to increase your personal power, mastery, and self-esteem.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Mama Micki provided the following recommendations...I have one more...consider Van Van Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) designed to clear away evil and open the way to new prospect....

13 Herb Spiritual bath (13 days ritual) http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Steady Work Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Money Drawing Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Crown of Success Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Power Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 pm

musicallyyours wrote:It's like I'm stuck in a rut. I've had three interviews and get the call back that I'm either a-over qualified, b-they're interested but choosing to pursue other candidates or c-they wouldn't be able to pay me enough due to my education experience.
You've received good advice on this thread. The only thing I have to add is to suggest the use of Influence spiritual supplies in combination with the Steady Work and Power; with so much going against you, you need to sneak under prospective employers' radar!

Also, when you go on job interviews, wear a little red pepper in your shoes to break up any Steady Work-type spells others might have laid. Try I Can, You Can't, too.
One more thing --
I applied for benefits and just now heard back from them. I qualify but it'll take over 10 days to receive anything at all.
I don't mean to be dismissive or patronizing, but this is a bright spot -- perhaps your luck is already starting to turn.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:47 am

Hi.

I'll be graduating college in a year+a semester :shock: (scary thought) and I want to start working towards finding a job once I graduate.
My parents want me to go to law school, which is why I'm a political science major but I'm also into computer science so I've been sliding computer science classes into my schedule. So with that, I'll be a political science major and computer science minor once I graduate. I know it's an odd combo but I feel as though it will look good when I apply for Google. I'm talking about it more and more with my parents and they are easing to my side and agreeing that law school may not be worth it.

I really want to work for google, I've done some research and there are interesting jobs that I can do with my political science degree (relating to communication, human resources etc) at google and the fact that I'll (hopefully) be a computer science minor will be an extra.

I'm not applying until the end of this coming fall semester but I want to do a bit of work.
Here is what I need/plan to do:

1. Something that will help me to stay headstrong with my studies, to increase my overall GPA and also focus really hard on my computer science related classes (also math :oops: )
2. I know I'm not applying for a couple more months but can I do anything to somehow start a golden path towards my goal? A honey jaw didn't seem right since the recruiters have no idea who I am. Can I sweeten someone to me that doesn't even know me yet?
3. When I apply I plan on doing some work as I fill out the application and depending on what option they have (sometimes you have to submit an application electronically) I will dress my application. This is thinking prematurely but if I do get to the interview stage I plan on wearing oils and such during the interview (both phone and in-person)

I just didn't want to wait till the last minute to start doing some work since it all takes times. Google is also a pretty competitive place to try and work for :roll:

thanks in advance

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:49 am

Hi to all,

In a couple months I did two interviews in the same working place that I like.

In the two interviews I used the open road bath and let me telling you it is worked AMAZING!!! Thank you luckymojo!!

There are two bosses (one is a man and the other is a woman) that are going to decide how is going to get that job.

The man boss likes me but the woman boss wants another candidate, so I have 2 questions?

1.How I can make the woman boss likes me and choose me or stop her to choose another candidate?

2.If there are going to give me that job what I can do to the woman boss that she will be my future everyday boss likes me???

Thank you a lot :D :D :D :D
Blessing and luck

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:47 am

A honey jar spell might be in order here.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Also check out the thread on Honey jar and sweetening spells, there is a wealth of information in that topic area.
Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 am

Hi Miss Olivia,

I did the honey jar one month and half with two of them boss.....

Maybe a baffalo ammonia will help me to change the situation?
Blessing and luck

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 am

Try the sugar jar spell, its good when you need the work to go fast. Tomorrow is wednesday, start tomorrow.

Cleanse your living area. Since you mentioned Buffalo Ammonia, and strangely enough, as I read your post the book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by Catherine Yronwode fell off my desk and when I picked it up it had fallen open to page 29 where the topic is on ammonia. Since ammonia i used as a magical cleanser and with what happened to me while reading your post indicates your living area needs spiritual cleansing. ALso you mentioned you liked the baths and had good results with them. Try a cleansing bath for protection.

If the boss lady is considering another candidate, maybe think about making the other person less desirable to the boss lady or gently move them away.
there is a list of spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

And you might want to get a reading. http://www.readersandrootworkers.com The readers are truly amazing people.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:54 am

Thank you a lot Miss Olivia :D

Tomorrow I will do the sugar jar.

:D :D :D
Blessing and luck

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:21 pm

You are most welcome sweetheart. :D

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 am

OK today after an hour that I did the sugar jar with the lady boss the company send me an email that I have next week the finally job interview with another responsible of Human research and we are only two last candidates me and a girl.

What I can do for help me to win that working place? and make them to chose me?

Thank you a lot.

:cry: :cry:
Blessing and luck

BillEldridge

Unread post by BillEldridge » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey folks,
I've got my uni graduation coming soon, which of course means that I will finally have to stop putting it off and join the 'real' world, God help me. Accordingly, I've got resumes out with a number of job opportunities, mostly through LinkedIn.

And there's the rub. It's damn hard to dust a resume that's digital. Still, I've seen a lot of good suggestions for adapting tricks for digital job search, like keeping a special copy of my resume, fully enchanted, on my altar, or anointing the corners(not the screen, NOT THE SCREEN!) of my computer(which, provided you don't mess it up or put it in the wrong spot, seems like a good way of preventing computer difficulties, too).

Any other suggestions specifically for enchanting your job search in the digital world?

genad

Unread post by genad » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

I am looking for a spell that will help me get a specific job. I have a felony on my record and was trying to work at the airlines again. I need a spell that will prevent them from pulling a background check on me

PLEASE HELP

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 pm

First, turn off the caps. It's against Forum rules.

Although I will never say that the chance of a particular magical work succeeding is impossible, certain things are improbable. You might try working with your state employment agency to see if there are any services for ex-offenders. You can use Steady Work and Crown of Success to find the right job in spite of your past.

genad

Unread post by genad » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:12 am

Im in the same situation did the spell work for you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Here is a few threads to read...
Spell casting to help a child succeed in school spell-casting-to-help-a-child-to-succee ... 40s60.html
Spellcasting for a graduate degree school program spell-casting-for-graduate-degree-schoo ... 62s60.html
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)
A special favorite of mine Spells for Mastery (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:40 am

You can use Power supplies to build up your will, confidence, and self-esteem. You might also try Road Opener to help open the way to the right job.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Power Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html) and Road Opener Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 am

You may also want to consider Steady Work supplies: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html. The triple strength mojo hand is a fabulous toby to work with.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Recently I was given short notice from a temporary Secretarial role and have noticed recently that the job agency is now advertising for the role to be made permanent, which is a good thing as it means that they haven't lost their client due to me. I worked for this temp agency before in a role and actually gained more work for them as a result of how good I peformed, so am performing a honey jar spell on the consultant to 'stop her thinking about me in a negative way' and am thinking of doing another one to gain more work from her.

Looking at their ad and what they are asking for in a person, I realise that there are some things I need to improve on - eg: my attention to detail, dealing with matters discreetely, not being phased by the personality of the person I worked for, etc and I am wondering what oils / powders / spell I could purchase from Lucky Mojo to try and improve my skills in those areas - eg: would it be King Solomon products?

Thanking those of you in advance who will respond and assist me in this matter.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:32 am

Aphrodite_Moon wrote:
Looking at their ad and what they are asking for in a person, I realise that there are some things I need to improve on - eg: my attention to detail, dealing with matters discreetely, not being phased by the personality of the person I worked for, etc and I am wondering what oils / powders / spell I could purchase from Lucky Mojo to try and improve my skills in those areas - eg: would it be King Solomon products?

I would work with a combination of King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success and Steady Work.

Dress a purple candle with King Solomon Wisdom oil, a gold or yellow candle with Crown of Success and a blue candle with Steady Work. Finally dress a white Woman or Eve candle with all three oils or Blessing oil. Name that candle for yourself and put a bit of your hair in its head. Place your petition listing the quality's you need under a plate. Place the three colored candles in an equilateral triangle on the plate with your candle in the center. Light them all and pray from the heart for the help you need. Snuff them out after about 15 minutes. Do this for nine days. On the ninth day after they have burned out take the wax and bury it at your front door. Start the candles on a Sunday with a waxing moon.

You may want to work with those three product lines in baths and incenses as well.
HRCC Student #1559

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Thankyou so much. I L-O-V-E Lucky Mojo products so much, but as a hoodoo newbie, sometimes get confused as to which product line to use. Thankyou

B812

Unread post by B812 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:59 pm

I hired a person to do my resume and paid them a lot of money (too much) I got a resume 2 months later that was virtually copied from the resume I sent for "review". I still have yet to get a cover letter and it has been over 3 months. this person has written a book so I trusted them but have wasted 2+ months that I could have looked for a job instead of working at a job that I don't like. I am a single mom and the money I invested was not 'disposable' income.
I also don't feel right about working for a company that is not a good fit, but now I am stuck and my whole frame of mind is a little upset/negative. I just did a steady work candle and doing a honey jar but I need some more immediate action I also did a Chinese wash on my floor but wanted to know what is best:

steady work or a lodestone spell? St. Joseph or st. expedite candle?

I also have a friend who has passed my resume to a few hiring people in good positions but got no bites. I now feel like the resume guys' resume should be tossed and I should just redo my own. Another thing is that This is the second time I have been taken advantage of by a man for services promised that were not delivered. I don't consider myself a sucker but there have been a few times I have been taken for a ride. Any advice would be appreciated.
I want to do a spell but due to the fact that I have kids who wake up and don't always give me time when I need it I have worried that a spell would not be the best which is why I have done spell candles throught Missionary Independent Church here with great results. Honey Jar has been good as well but I am willing to do anything at this point. I need a miracle.
Thank you for any advice you may have

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:13 pm

I like your conjure ideas and go for it! Don't forget Steady Work, Gravel Root and-- Salt-- Five Finger Grass, Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Attraction and Boss Fix.

Here is the practical advice. Unless a friend or colleague of yours is doing a barter and trade, then do not ever pay for someone to assist you with your resume. I know of five people right now-- that would do your resume and help you-- if you did what I think you did.-- and it would not be for several hundred bucks!

Lord have mercy. You sound like a great gal!!! Do not pay to any more of these internet -want to be --bla bla bla companies/make shift friends whatever.
Your real friends would do this for free or at a discount. (free or at a discount means that you would not get ripped off by 300 bucks) I am someone that does not believe in taking from my friends. I also know that they will not take from me.

I also believe in reciprocity. I give back.

Go to The Chrystal Silence League.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Be Blessed and take care,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

B812

Unread post by B812 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Thank you Miss Tammie :)

I appreciate the feedback. Yes this is a lesson learned for me....the hard way and now I am moving forward and going to take action on a spiritual and physical level. That is in the past and I need to move forward on this. I feel empowered already in taking the steps needed to turn this all around.

Thanks again

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:04 pm

So i've ordered the Crown of Success and King Solomon candles... i may not have gotten the precise percentage/range that I wanted on my tests but I've passed all 3.
I was told that they're may be some delays for my results; anyways, long story short. My manager is trying to get me promoted :D

TruthSeeker333

Unread post by TruthSeeker333 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:53 pm

I've got an amazing opportunity to interview for a really good federal job--a job I've been wanting to get for years! I have a telephone interview in 5-days with three women. I know one of the women already through some business we had about a year ago and I have her business card. The other two women, I only have their names.

I was thinking I could work a honey jar, but.. honey jars are slower to work, right? I need some help FAST.

I found the name-foot-paper spell which I intend to use (write the names of the interviewers/employer, cross my name over and write my petition in a circle around the whole thing).

On hand, I've got some John the Conqueror Oil and Crown of Success Oil.

Any advice on how to pull together a spell to assist me in acing the interview and essentially landing the job when I've got just a few days to prepare?
Peace & Blissings

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:07 pm

You could put some of the Crown of Success Oil on a white candle and pray over it before the call ... keep it burning during the call too. Also, have a sugar jar with their names in it and do that honey on the face spell before the call asking that they be nice to you and favor you for the job. Back it up with Lucky Mojo burning a Steady Work candle for you at the shop the day of your call. That's all I can think of right now. Good luck! ;)

TruthSeeker333

Unread post by TruthSeeker333 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:27 am

Great ideas MoonBreath.

I'm not familiar with the honey on face spell. So, I wash my face, then put honey on it while stating my petition...that I be favored by the interviewers for the job? Seems simple enough.

Thank you. I believe I will have Lucky Mojo work a candle for me on at the shop.
Peace & Blissings

moumouse

Unread post by moumouse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:29 am

Morning,

I'm in need of major help.

I have been unemployed for 2 years now but I was managing with my unemployment cause I was making pretty good money from the job.

Around the end of January this year beginning February, everything just went down hill. all my source of income stopped. Phone calls after phone calls of more disappointing news. mind you I still had a lot of money left in my unemployment. the first phone call i received was from them telling me "they have no money for me" I was in shocked the way the lady called and spoke to me.

I had went to so many job interviews around that time nothing it's real bad to the point where when i go to an interview after I'm done and call to follow up they don't even remember who I am and can't find my information.

So I started an online business because I needed a way to make money, but til this day I only had one customer which was on Sunday that brought one item.

I have been praying, get on my knees, pray Saints Expedite, Peter, Gabriel, Joseph still nothing have changed. I'm loosing faith because I walk such a straight line in life to be in this situation is depressing to me. I have 3 kids to take care of with no money and I have to move out of my apartment by the 25th.

I'm trying to stay positive and believe that something will come up it's extremely hard. I'm surprised my electric lights are still on. I can't stop crying and have no one really to talk to because I will get a long lecture about how I might of went wrong somewhere and get criticized. I'm depressed, lost and don't know what else to do.

Please Help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 am

Hello, moumouse,

I am sorry you are having so much trouble. I am not here to criticize you, but i am going to point out a missake you made, in the hope that someone who reads it may avoid this mistake and thus avoid similar trouble. Here's what i am talking about: From the way you wrote your narrative, it seems as if the loss of your job and collecting on your unemployment insurance was seen by you as a way to take a break from working. You did not mention that you continued to go on interviews; in any case, you did not get a new job. You relied on that money and it seems that you did not check in with the office that was distributing it to you to see how much unemployment was in your account, or what legislative changes might affect the length of the payout. You took a free ride and coasted, and you were "shocked" when the ride came to an end.

Then came the realization that no one would hire you. The interviews melted away. You seemed invisible to the companies at which you applied. They had already discarded your applications on the first round and didn't even have your paperwork for the call-backs and second interviews.

Now, i know that was harsh. But it's true. And i will tell you WHY this has happened, and it is not the result of a jinx or curse or even bad luck.

It happened because the folks who were hiring took a look at the long gap in your resume -- no job, just collected unemployment -- and they probably said, "Aw, she's not interested in a career -- look at that two year gap, and even if she's looking for a job rather than a career, if the job requires any technological capacity, she's not up to date on the latest applications or software, and if customer service is required, well, that means being cheerful and bringing happiness to people but we know she hates working a regular job or she wouldn't have that two-year gap, so ... nix on her. "

I say this as a small-time employer who has interviewed and then worked with lots of people, not in a corporate sense, but in small business environments. I have gotten mixed results from hiring people who dropped out of the work force, got unemployment and then dropped back in. Some of them lasted only long enough to collect more unemployment. All the training time spent on getting them up to speed on new software and all the social time getting them re-habituated to the work-place was wasted. Now, there are exceptions -- happy ones -- but my experience with hiring people who have been out of the work force for two years or more is such that i am no longer enthusiastic about hiring them based on appearance or personality. They can be really nice people, but if they are no longer job-ready, they seldom work out.

So, in addition to looking over this thread and getting some really helpful suggestions on the SPIRITUAL side, i would like you to think over how you wish to present yourself to employers on the PHYSICAL side. Get your resume up-to-date. You need to explain that two year gap in some way that doesn't lead interviewers to think "Gaaak. She was taking a break by living off unemployment and then, oops, came up surprised when the insurance ran out." Think about this and think of how to deal with it.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

moumouse

Unread post by moumouse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:43 am

Hi @catherineyronwode,

thank you for replying but you read my thread so wrong. I have been unemployed for 2 years and have been going to interviews in the same week I was laid off. I'm not sure as to why you would think that I took time off work to collect unemployment(since I didn't mention that in the post), if that was the case i wouldn't of get any unemployment. I did call the unemployment office and knew what I have available.Now I'm being blamed for getting laid off? I didn't quit my job, I got laid off when the company I was working for went down with the economy.

I don't ask for assistance unless in my dyer need of it. I didn't see the need to go into so much detail as to when I got my unemployment or whatever else. If i was so depending on my unemployment would I have started my own business until I got a call from one of those jobs. I didn't started my unemployment until last year when my savings ran out. Even if I took a break, I was collecting my money that I work from, not yours or anyone else. I have been working since I was 15 without taking vacations. I have work hard to get everything my kids and myself needed, It was unfortunate that I was laid off after putting in so much hard work and years with a company.

I'm not sure as to why you only focused on the unemployment part in my post. I have been reading a lot of post about people going through similar situations and they didn't get any reply like yours.

As far as keeping up to date on software and all, I went back to school and still is in school to enhance myself and be ready whenever I get an offer. So when I go to an interview I do explain my TWO years gap and have back up for them not for me to explain to you.

I'm a single mother I put myself through college with no school loans and still in school getting my Masters and I have always have my own business on the side as back up.

You really are like way off on my post. I think anyone is entitled to come here and ask for assistance respectfully if they feel they are in need of it not for you to tell me to do otherwise.

In addition to all that my health is not so great, and I'm in the hospital about 2-3 times every other month. So I think I have the right like everyone else on here. and to say you are not criticizing? really? You threw me off guard with this one LOL I'm like shocked that this is the reply I got and thank God for you, you have your own business and things are working for you unlike others.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Moumouse,

Now *i* am confused. You wrote:
I was managing with my unemployment cause I was making pretty good money from the job. Around the end of January this year beginning February, everything just went down hill. all my source of income stopped. Phone calls after phone calls of more disappointing news. mind you I still had a lot of money left in my unemployment. the first phone call i received was from them telling me "they have no money for me" I was in shocked the way the lady called and spoke to me.
I took this to mean that you were unemployed for two years, "managing [to live] with my unemployment, "which was a good living since the original wage had been high ("cause I was making pretty good money from the job") and you believed you still had unemployment coming ("mind you I still had a lot of money left in my unemployment"), but then in February you were told by "them" (the unemployment office people) that "they have no money for me" and this "shocked" you.

Really, that's the way it read to me. If you meant something different, then please explain.

Also, you seem to think i was blaming you for being laid off. You wrote: "Now I'm being blamed for getting laid off?" -- but i did not mention that at any time.

What i was trying to do was to give you a heads-up on WHY you may have a difficult time finding a job, so that you can PREVENT that kind of negative thinking on the part of employers. I was telling you why prospective employers may think this way. I used my own experiences as a way to explain what goes through the mind of an employer when he or she sees such a gap.

It's great that you went back to school -- and thanks for telling me (belatedly) that you mention your schooling when you "do explain [your] two years gap." That's exactly what i was trying to get into -- and it turns out that you already have that covered. Had you mentioned that in your first post, i would not have even brought up the matter of time-gaps.

Please don't blame me for airing the topic; i do think it needs to be discussed: The longer the unemployment gap, the more likely the job applicant is to be cut out early in the interview process.

But, as i said, that is a SOCIAL issue, not a spiritual one.

So, let's talk about spiritual recourse:

Well, for starters, these days, with electronic job applications becoming the norm, we have fewer opportunities to dress papers for job-getting. Instead of relying on the old-time favourite of dressing the application papers with sachet powders, we find more people now dressing heir hands with oil for when they go to shake the hand of the in=person interviewer, and, if the first round is performed entitely online, they work with a sugar bowl into which they insert the corporate logo of each company to which they are applying.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”