Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Why dont you just break the brother and the wife up, that seems to be the real problem. Look into the break up product line or spell kit.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 am

I would stick pens in their hands, and head of the candle to pin down their ability to copy you. If you wanted you can put black thread around doll.
This is a great idea, thank you Stsky...

blessed1

Unread post by blessed1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm very new here and don't know much but as far as him seeing his crimes maybe some clarity work? Also for influencing his thoughts a skull candle or doll baby might be helpful. I would also look into a reversing candle to see if what he's done can be sent back to him.I'm not sure if any of this is correct, a professional would need to advise. And of course a reading on the situation would always help to lead you on the best path.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 am

I am going to say this as gently as I can...and I am not trying to be offensive.

But why do you care about this, and why is it your business? There are quite a few sentences where you state that you are assuming or you do not really know the facts.

Honestly, I could see if the children were young,and you wanted to help, but dang you are just putting yourself in the middle of things for no reason. And speaking of that...you want your brother to be exposed to his CHILDREN? Really? To me that is ridiculous, and is a step that is not really necessary.

It seems you really want revenge on your brother rather than trying to save whoever you are trying to save from this situation.

I think you should get a reading to see if you even need to BUTT in or not.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Wild Child

Unread post by Wild Child » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah, you are right about the kids. I suppose it comes from everyone thinking he's so bleeping perfect and such a wonderful person when all of this crap is going on. The fakeness is astounding. I guess that is just my problem with him and I said that out of anger for what he has done. I've had time to reflect before doing anything at all and it has done me good.

He hurts...destroys too many wonderful people. People who are dear friends. I have butted out for years and this last one is just too much.
He's just reckelessly, needlessly selfish and plain ol' cruel.

Thanks for the advice.

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 am

I need to know what I can do to someone who has done me very wrong! i want this person to lose their job, home, mind. I want them to lose everything in a hurry! What would be the best route that i need to undertake. I know that my actions are justified! I also would not mind them getting very very sick as I have been tormented by the actions of this particular person! Thank you!
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi Cookies,

there are a number of alternatives to achieve your ends. Before you go about doing that however...given that we know nothing about your situation from what you've posted - keep in mind that these comments are general and no doubt you've already considered all of this - please be patient with me ;) :

1 - When you say that your actions are justified and that you know that: please make sure that you or preferably an impartial third party (like a reader from AIRR) has assessed and confirmed this with divination. What seems justifyed from a personal perspective may or may not be so in the eyes of God. Asking for some Divine advice before crossing work is just a generally good idea.

2 - Throughout the crossing work, make sure you keep up cleansing and protection for yourself. 13-herb spiritual bath and Fiery Wall of Protection products are good choices for this.

So, to cross someone up, you can read about the following spiritual products as a number of different spells to ----- them up are included throughout the pages. You can look and see what seems to be fitting of the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-destruction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-dume.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-restless.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-revenge.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Thank you for the valable information, but

1) I need to know exactly how to do it.

2) i have considered speaking with one of the AIRR workers but do not know which one will be tha best for me. i know that they all specialize in different aspects and I need the best choice that will get the job done if that makes since.

3) I do not have lots of money and have been duped in the past so now i thought i will just do it myself.

4) I have gotten many readings and based on my situation I have been told that I am just, but things are working very slowly. Also because of my situation I know that i am justified as well. I just need the proper remedy to get the job done that I specified, job lost, home lost, lose his mind, sickness. Things of this sort. I am not by all means a bad or vindictive person but it is time for me to stand up for myself and my life! i am tired of being messed over over and over again and all I try to do is help. just because things don't go a person's way does not mean that they have the right to totally screw up my life when i have been there to help. it's time to be mrs get back at you girl in a silent way!!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:46 pm

1) Most of the links above have FREE infomration on how to persom spells. Read them and do it. If you buy our spell kits, they come with complete instructions.

2) We at AIRR do not "all specialize in different conditions" -- several of us have similar interests. You will simply have to take the time to read 25 biography pages, look at 25 pictures and make up your own mind. We cannot choose for you. Just read about us, look at our pictures, and try one of us.

3) Well, to do the work yourself, then go back to (1) above -- read the links you were kindly given, buy the products or spell kits you want, and follow the directions. Did you know that at AIRR we also offer magical coaching? For a regular half-hour or one-hour reading fee we will teach you how to work a spell during a one-on-one sessions. You can ask all the questions you want and we will walk you through the spell.

4) No one here will judge you. If the work is justified, then just stop wasting money on fraudulent workers, and do it yourself according to the ideas on the web pages cited above, or in the spell kits you buy, or according to the magical coach's advice.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Thank you Catherine! I will follow your instructions and thank you Aura as well!!!!

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:52 am

Post deleted by MsHoodooPrincess for privacy reasons,thanks for all the advice LM family.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 pm

If you want to send the mess back and give them a taste of their own medicine then you are looking for Reversal products. Revenge takes it above that.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 am

Well, I would avoid doing any Revenge work. All that is going to do is start a magical war for lack of better terms. You have no idea who you are dealing with in terms of power. So if I were you, I would either A) do a reversal specifically a mirror box to contain them and have them leave u alone B) a freezer jar C) just leave it all alone.

I would get a reading specifically to see what you should do about each person. Know thy enemy. and what they are capable of is something you should know before doing any kind of enemy work or even reversal on the person. Make sure you cleanse and do some fiery wall of protection as well.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 am

If there is a question of whether he is the father of his ex's kids, a DNA test is in order. However, if he was married at the time, he may still be legally obligated to support them. Hire an attorney and get some Court Case products.

Uncrossing may help in undoing any work aimed at you. Cut off contact with anyone, including relatives, who is working against you, magically or otherwise. This means mail, phone, email, texting, and in person.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

woodrat

Unread post by woodrat » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:51 am

HIYA. A couple of years ago, from 2005 to lets say....2008, I was tortured, mentally harrassed, and suicidal at college.

I fell in love with this young man (this was my first time falling in love) but we never dated. I thought things were going well until he started backing away from me. Turns out his cousin said some things about me causing him to hate me.

That next year at college, I started losing the circle of friends I hung out with, one by one. They were his friends but when I started college they became mine. My grades started dropping, i started skipping class (this was never me), I started not caring about work, and I felt like zombie.

I paid someone to bring him back but he started to hate me more and more and more. Then I ran into my home girl's mother who it turns out, she did island voodoo. Well I paid her to make things better and I got worse and worse.

Long story short, it turns out SHE was also involved in working against me. EVERYONE was involved with wanting me killed since 2004 - my first year of college and I never knew it! The money that I was paying, they were using it to work against "me".

My sister's pastor told me when she pulled me to the side. She always said "pray on it"...well guess what? Praying and not taking any action hasn't gotten me far. My mind was controlled and everything.

To make the situation worse, I almost got life in prison. A cop was involved in the whole ordeal as well. I never did a damn thing. They wanted me to get life (I grew up in a strict household and never really been out) knowing that I would be looking at 4 walls til death.

He knew I became suicidal so the plan was to get me in prison to kill myself. I just turned 26 years old a couple of weeks ago and I am still alive. Thank the creator. but out of this whole ordeal, I got over 25 thousand stolen from me. I just sat and realized that back in 2008 when I had a job I paid almost 20k in bills, and guess what? I'm still not done.

I stopped songwriting when all of this was going on and everything. My career hasn't even taken off.

My mother has seen some of my enemies and she said that one looks like she has AIDS, one almost died, one died, but the karma is slow as heck. I want things to move fast. I want the truth to come out.

I see some people from college bring up the past saying "oh I heard them say you were crazy! but I always thought you were nice"....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I'm tired of it!

I want hard karma and I want it now, but I need help writing a bottle spell. I can only do a bottle spell and no candles because I still live in religiously strict conditions. I have all of their pictures and full names. And all of their pictures are going in the same plastic bottle.

I want to put them in a bottle with a letter of what I want to happen, what I want them to say and so forth. I just need to know what I need to fill it with.

This is what I want to happen:

1. I want them to start hating each other

2. One is a boxer. I want everything to get around to what he did in the past to me and I want him to loose all of his boxing championships and everything. I want him to loose every belt he's ever won.

3. I want someone to "accidentally" bring up what they were trying to accomplish and I want someone to report it, causing a downward spiral for them all.

4. I want them to start fighting amongst each other badly to where word spreads.

5. I want that cop to confess and get into trouble

6. I want all the truth to come out all over this city to those who thought it was me, I want the people to realize that it was them the whole time.

7. I want all of my money back 20 fold. thats right - $25, 000 times 20. I want half a million. My sister told me to pray to God for my money lost to come back 20 fold. I aint got it yet and I'm still broke and struggling while they're out lolly gagging and when they see me, they follow me and my mother...IT WILL STOP NOW!!!

8. My grades got so low due to depression and my mind being taken over I got put on academic suspention. I was feeling spirits you name it. My mind was unsteady. I want the school to offer me to come back and I want a settlement offer from them

9. I'm not trying to go to court for all of this but I do want alot of money back for all the hell I went through.

10. The cop told me to my face "I will make sure you never go to college again". Today I am a student at ashworth college (thank god) but I still miss sitting in a classroom. because of that I had to start all over. I want the school in trouble because I also found out that they raped alot of girls on campus.

11. I want their rape cases to surface.

12. I want alot of things done and I want it done fast.

My beautiful forum people, what do you all suggest I buy?

How long do you think it will all take?

If none of you think I should do this spell myself, who do you recommend to give me exactly what I ask for?

And I will be honest, I do want this to happen quickly, not overnight, but I want to hear things. Lets say....If I bought it this week, I would like to hear things or get my money within a couple of weeks or so.

I am very serious. I've waited too long. My sister is Christian and I am not. I don't do things the religious way. I'm tired of being nice and getting mistreated for it. I'm ready for revenge.

Please help me! MUAH!!! :D

Miss M
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss M » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 am

Hi there,

Wow you've been through a lot! Goodness!

I think if you want to accomplish all you've listed on your post that you hire a competent and effective root worker to do this work for you as it is a serious undertaking you've listed there. I don't think you could do it all at once.... I'd suggest when you hire the root worker, get a reading and go over this list with them and itemize what you want to start with (as that's a pretty tall order) and then work your way down.

I'd suggest visiting the AIRR site and looking at the various root workers who will deal with the darker things. Find someone who resonates with you and contact them for a consult to see if they're willing to work with you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

As an aside, I'd recommend some prosperity, money drawing work and money stay with me work since you've mentioned that your career hasn't taken off and you have bills to pay.

http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-stay-with-me.html

And since you mentioned some folks owe you money...

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Since these folks seem to be after you and your Mama when you go out, I'd recommend some protection....

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html There's a spell kit that might be helpful there.
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

And darlin you just may need a bath - of the spiritually cleansing kind.... (I find it's good to get cleansed every so often anyhow, even if no one is throwing for you - keeps the yucky off....)

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

But I'd start with AIRR first and get a reading/consult on the situation.
But if you want to get started improving your situation, work on the money and protection from these not-so-nice folks.

Hope this helps!
Good luck, love, and light to you.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 am

I agree with Miss M. Perhaps hiring someone is the best choice if you are not used to doing what you're asking. I would suggest someone from AIRR, let your senses guide you from there.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... or_Clients

best of luck to you!
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm

I'd recommend that you get thoroughly uncrossed first, and foremost. Secondly, do a Fiery Wall of Protection to keep yourself guarded. Then, proceed with revenge. Since it seems like these people were able to affect you so much, and I don't know the level of your skill in conjure, I'd recommend you hire a professional for the work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Some of what you describe sounds like pure social drama, not truly spiritual work done against you. Other things you describe sound like a spiritual attack. Some things sound like administrative issues (the unprosecuted rapes at your old college). Some is compounded by your own genetic and social issues (depression). You are tossing a lot of different events and emotions together into one big stew-pot, hoping to solve this in two weeks with a simple bottle spell. But trust me, this grad =bag of concepts -- a twenty-fold monetary recompense, academic reinstatement, revenge for rapes, anger over a jail threat, and a cure for depression and unsteadiness of mind, and all the rest of that stuff -- is too much for one bottle spell. It will not work. Frankly, i do not think it is possible.

First you ought to cleanse yourself and reclaim your own personal power and groundedness. You are now 26 years old and have your adult life ahead of you. These people need no longer be a part of your life, but you are the one who skipped classes, you are the one who has stopped your songwriting. Be good to yourself, and choose to live for your enthusiasms, not in reaction to your past pain.

Second, separate the minor social issues and the issues which do not directly involve you from the other issues and just let the the non-essential go for now. The minor incidents are not the problem.

Then, when you settle on the ones who really have hurt you -- for instance the policeman -- think of the proper revenge and focus on that one person.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm

I would recommend first clean yourself off with the 13 herb bath,clean your house with Chinese Wash,do a fiery wall of protection spell on yourself, get black candles carve the names of all your enamies into them,dress them with revenge oil and destruction oil or crossed oil,or make black voodoo dolls for all your enamies dressed with them oils. You can buy these products here on lucky mojo...

NOTE: this is what I would do...

sKayla
Newly Registered

Unread post by sKayla » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:11 am

Dear Faith!
I agree with Devi in that pont that it could end quite badly. Unfortuntaly those people who suffer from different mental disorders can't control themselves, and probably they even don't realize they bring pain to their close people.
That's why I think the best way to avoid problems is just to live separately.
Obviously, your children will miss their daddy, but you'd rather tell them the truth to avoid the forthcoming misunderstanding and offences.
I totaly understand you, as far as my aunt is in the same position.
So, good luck to you, hope you'll be fine!
Last edited by aura on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link to an external site

HoodooBonfire

Unread post by HoodooBonfire » Sun May 27, 2012 3:29 pm

I am interested in a spell kit for Crossing, Hot Foot, Black Arts, Goofer Dust, Breakup, or Graveyard Dirt

Can someone help me with the choice?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Have you checked these spell kits: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Plus, we no absolutely nothing about your situation, so I would not expect a lot of useful information, based on your limited info given.

Check these helpful Lucky Mojo pages:

Crossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Hot Foot: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Black Arts: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-black-arts.html
Goofer Dust: http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Breakup: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Graveyard Dirt: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

As you can see, these are all VASTLY different and would be used very differently depending on your personal situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun May 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Joseph is spot on.

The Lucky Mojo Forum is going to be a great resource for you if you have any questions. For example, you are have questions about Spell Kits so be sure to check out Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo thread. You will find topics such as Spell Kits Questions and Answers, Hot Foot Spell Kit Questions and Answers, Crossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers, and many more topics. Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

HoodooBonfire

Unread post by HoodooBonfire » Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Thanks for the info :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 27, 2012 6:34 pm

No problem at all! Now you know! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Joseph (as always) is on point...if its cursing you are looking to do...I would definitely work with a spell kit, it includes everything you will need from start to finish.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Luckydiamond

Unread post by Luckydiamond » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 am

Someone shot my son, i know who done it. I have destruction oil and candles. Could someone tell me how to properly use it.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:47 am

Lots of things you can do with it, carve the name in it backwards then dress it with oil while praying for the destruction and down fall of this person for their evil ways. can burn it on top of their picture, a vinagar jar, in some grave yard dirt.. etc.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi, I'd like to know what spell to do to 'get back' at someone at my former workplace.

I lost my job after nearly 6 months, whilst still on probation. The role was as an Admin Assistant/Personal Assistant, and I applied for it as it was only for 20 hours per week, which suits my lifestyle, as I am a mother. Although the actual industry was somewhat new to me, I made the HR person aware at the interview that due to my experience and exposure to a lot of different industries, I could perform the work well. I met with the Director, and got the role.

Firstly, when I started, I noticed that an older woman, a temp was training me. She was in a state of anxiety, as the lady who'd shown her the role, was actually doing two people's work, and was on her honeymoon. She explained the basics, but then became quite angry and cross towards me during her duration.

When I asked my director how to perform a particular task, I got the feeling that he expected me to just 'know it'. Then when the lady came back, she resigned after a month, she'd been there for 3.5 years and was to start her own business with her husband, so I only really got a very short handover.

Then another temp was in the role (there were normally 2 full-time assistants' in that department), who applied for role that the original lady left, but she didn't get it. I also heard that she made a lot of comments about me, such as "Oh - she's always busy", etc, etc. The lady who eventually got that role was a former staff member, who'd been with the company for approximately 4 years, but had left 6 months prior to start another job, didn't like it, and came back. When she came back, although she seemed very nice, she seemed threatened by me, (she was/is a lot younger), and due to her role (admin supervisor - looking after all of the admin people), she was taking a keen interest in how I performed my job, how long it took me, etc.

Now - I spent on average of 2 to 3 hours per week unpaid overtime. Then one day, she questioned why I was doing an important piece of work, and I almost ended up in tears. This was in addition to the Director informing me at our weekly diary "catch-up" meetings that I lacked confidence and he would've expected more from me after 4 months. He also suggested that I seemed to be very pre-occupied with my own duties, not being able to take more work on, etc. As I didn't want to lose my job, I didn't say anything, such as there was too much work.

The HR person was a younger (mid-twenties) person too.

I lost my job, which they said was due to my stress and anxiety which made my work performance go down. They offered me the choice of leaving immediately, or working out the month. I took the next day off, but called them and asked if I could work the month so that I could say my good-byes to all of the lovely people I worked for.

The next week, I became sick, took 2 days off sick leave, called them, came back the next day, only to be told that the business had changed & I was to leave the next day, fully paid out for the month. They offered me 2 x career training meetings, free of charge, with an outsourced provider. I did manage to get 2 good referees from the place.

I feel like I've been cheated, would like to inflict some pain/damage onto the nasty little B**ch who came back and the HR girl. When they re-advertised my role, they made it full-time, which means that it wasn't entirely my fault that I was stressed, there was way too much work for 20 hours per week.

I believe that the girl who came back, wanted someone younger than her, whom she could train up and not feel threatened by. She is also best friends with the Managing Director's Personal Assistant, an English girl, whom I feel at one point sabotaged a piece of my work.

Yes, initially I did make some mistakes, but I don't feel that certain tasks were properly explained to me.

I am now working somewhere else, on a temp contract and obviously wish to perform at my best, not make any mistakes, not feel nervous, etc. I am thinking along the lines of St Dymphna so that I don't feel anxious - perhaps?

Please help me. I wear Crown-of-Success oil and have a Crown-of-Success mojo bag. Thanks for listening.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:10 pm

I would recommend that you hold off or eliminate the idea of doing revenge work on the two people at the job that rubbed you the wrong way. You have children, and you want to focus on getting a new job and calming your anxiety-I think its really important that you focus on those positive things at this point in time-and yes, I think St. Dymphna and Crown of Success are both excellent choices for you. If you wanted to go about getting revenge of course you could use the revenge spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm with Miss Bri; concentrate on your present job. Cut and Clear the former company and its employees. At least you got a couple of references and some training. The people running the place decided to change things; happens all the time.

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 am

I would dress a green/black candle with steady work oil and protection oil. This way you protect yourself from malicious coworkers and maintain your job. Even though you are doing another temp assignment you want to protect your money energy and ward off evil. Romans 13:8. Phillipians 4:6-7; I hope this helps...I would go a step further and purchase evil eye amulet and have it in your purse. Good luck!

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Thankyou ladies - I've realised that working on myself is better than extracting revenge, the 'past is the past' as they say and the present is now - it's a GIFT!! I feel that the lucky mojo forum along with the products you seel is a gift!!

I'll buy some:

crown of success spell kit
uncrossing spell kit

and....if I encounter a situation like that again, when I feel that someone just doesn't like me at work - what would be the best powder or oil to purchase?

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 am

Could someone please delete this topic? thanks for all the advice LM family.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:43 am

No, you may not delete an entire thread.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi,

My ex-roommate scammed and deceived me but I couldn't take him to civil court and the police said the issue was not a crime.

He is a sentimental person and that is his weakness. Like he couldn't work at a vet clinic because he couldn't kill an injured animal when they asked him to. He was very emotional when his cat got hit by a car. He broke down one time when his mom yelled at him and ignored him for a few weeks. He cried and whined like a baby one time about his friend when he was drunk.

He loves cats and dogs and appeared to be a very nice guy until people knew him and knew he is very childish. That was why I was stupid to get deceived by him.

So, I want to take advantage of his sentimental, emotional personality to hurt him.

He also has an alcohol drinking problem (I couldn't stand his drinking problem sometimes).

So, I also want to take advantage of his alcoholic issue to make him vulnerable.

I burn candles. What oils can I use on my candles and how should I say as my wish ?

Respectfully yours,

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Hello sun369,

Crossing Oil and Black Arts Oil would be a great combination for this purpose.

As for a prayer, just write a straight forward and to the point petition of what you want to happen to him.

IE "May (full name and bithdate here) be compelled to drink, may his resolve fail, and may he drop into the pit of alcoholism..." and so on.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 am

Apollo Dark

Thanks for you reply Sir. Curious. Did you have experience in trying this ? If so, if you dont mind, share me your story either here or private message me.

Also, can i use any type of Destruction Oils or Devil's oils to help me with this ?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:00 pm

sun369

Devil's Oil and Destruction Oil would be good for this purpose.

My experiences with Black Magick goes back to when I first started practicing Magick in a differenct tradition. I have not done a Curse Work following Hoodoo Tradition yet, but I have been trained in how. I have not had a call to use my training so far, but I am not against using it in the future.
AIRR Member

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Apollo Dark

but of all the four oils: Crossing, Black Art, Devil & Destruction, which one is the strongest ?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 am

sun369

None of them. Not one of them is inherently stronger than another, they are different tools for different aims.
HRCC Student #1559

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 am

Turnsteel is exactly right. When choosing among several different oils to apply to a job, it's not a question of strength, but one of style.
Two-Headed Doctor

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Doctor Hob

Exactly, think of it that they are all ingredients. Much like cooking with multiple ingredients, its not about the best one as an individual item, but what they become when used together.

Or simularly its about what point of view you want to take aim from. Its sometimes better to try at different angles together.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 pm

If I dress the money with Black Arts Oil, some Double Cross powder and Hot Foot powder - then hand it to the person I want to get rid of and ruin His part of business ... but he will deposit that money to pay the utility bills ( we share utilities ... ), ---> is that going to affect all of us or just him since he touched it, it was intended and aimed at him ... ?
Or it doesn't matter what the money is for as long as he touched it and kept in his pocket for some time ...?
Would short petition while dressing the money be appropriate or just to call his name and curse him upside down ?

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:06 am

I have strong belief and a certain amount of proof that my ex and sons father who is 24 is sleeping with an underage 15 year old girl. Morally I can't stand back without doing something. Along with the practical things like police or parents being informed, what would be the best course of magical action here? Without going into it, his behavior just seems to keep getting worse as a human being, with this just being a new level of low for him.

Miriam

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 30, 2013 6:21 am

Dress a black penis candle with Crossing oil so it can't function. If that is too much for you, try a blue penis candle dressed with King Solomon oil and/or Clarity oil so he can learn to start thinking with his big head instead of his little one.

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Thu May 30, 2013 6:26 am

black penis candle would be fitting given a few other issues. Thank you

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi,

I have the black female image candle, black arts oil, goofer dust and the enemies hair. Is this a good combination to cross her up for wrong doing? I plan to carve her name on the candle and put all everything in the candle.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Sounds like a plan. Go for it. Make sure to cleanse yourself afterword with hyssop or 13 herb bath.

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 am

I need some advice about how to cross or jinx my soon to be ex-husband. For the time we have been together he has been very mentally abusive to both me and my mentally ill adult son. The things he has done has made my son's condition much worse (including having him thrown in jail on a made up charge) and as a consequence my life has been torn apart as well. In general, my ex is just a very bad person--selfish, vindictive, sanctimonious, alcoholic. I have moved to a different state to get away from him but the damage has already been done. From my perspective, the best thing might be for him to experience a similar pain to that which he created in me and my son. Maybe if he has to go through the same things he put me through, he might open his eyes to see what he did to us. But maybe he just needs to feel the pain period. Keep in mind he lives in a different state so it would be difficult for me to sprinkle anything on his doorstep or car. Thanks for your help!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:29 pm

lprene

Sounds like a mirror box is what you want:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:57 am

Thanks Miss Michaele!

I have a question though. In the first spell, which is the one I'll most likely be using, they say to dig a deep hole (preferably in a graveyard) and bury the remains. Would it be ok to throw the remains in a big lake instead? That's what I usually do and it feels more "right" than digging a hole.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 am

lprene

First of all, apologies for the delay in this reply.

The purpose of disposing in water is to MOVE the target out of your life. Lakes are -- well, not "stagnant," but they don't go down to the sea as rivers do. Lakes are not much used in conjure work, as far as I know.

Burial is to keep someone immobile -- and if you bury in a graveyard, to get the dead to look after them for good or ill.

Unless you have powerful connections to the spirit realm, you'll have more success with hoodoo if you keep fairly close to tradition. This doesn't mean doing every spell as it was done 500 years ago or even 100 years ago -- but knowing and adhering to the bedrock assumptions and worldview.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Thanks for the clarification. I guess burial will be the way to go. Don't think I can find a graveyard where I can do it without getting into some pretty serious trouble, so I'll try to figure out where else might be most appropriate and more discreet.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 am

You could always bury the spell at a crossroads. That's a traditional way of deploying spells.

But here's a way to get around the "I'll get into trouble for burying things in the graveyard" problem. Get some nice flowers or even better, a small bush. Get a shovel. Go to a graveyard where, preferably, someone you're related to is buried. If you can't get to one of those, just pick a graveyard that feels right to you.

Take along some dimes and some whisky.

Find a grave where a spirit seems willing to help you with this problem. Plant the bush or flowers at the head or foot of the grave, and you put your spell remnants into the hole before you fill it in with dirt and plants. Pay the spirit with the dimes and whisky; pour it on the grave and leave the dimes there. Say thank you. Take your shovel and go home. Make sure you do a good cleansing bath when you get home.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:33 pm

I'd like some advice on how to get justified revenge on certain individuals who sabotaged a love working I must now repair. In a nutshell, several people got in the way: my target's mom, her sidekick, and the hangers-on. The sidekick and the mom are supposedly pretty good friends. The sidekick and the other saboteurs are my ex-coworkers. I always knew the sidekick couldn't stand me, and she had tried to cause problems for me at work pretty much from the start. It was only due to recent events that I discovered that all of her two-faced little friends, not surprisingly, disliked me all along as well. It's all a load of you know what because I was never anything other than 100% kind and polite to these people and repetitively tried to befriend them. Let me just clarify that I no longer work there.

Their getting in the way of my heart's desire is pretty much the last straw. The one who really deserves the whopper is the sidekick - she's the informant who told the mom and I imagine did so with great pleasure; and I've no doubt that if the mom has any vitriol towards me, it was ignited and fueled by the sidekick. However, the three others are the ones who informed the sidekick, and they need a dose of their own medicine as well imo. I do not wish to do anything towards my target's mother as this would directly affect my target in a negative fashion and I don't want that. I've thought about it a bit and this is what I'd like:

1. I want for the mom and the sidekick to have a total falling out, preferably a permanent one. The mom is obviously using the sidekick to keep tabs on my target, so for that connection to be severed would be fantastic, imo. From what I can tell, the mom seems to be kind of an emotional loose cannon, so it's not exactly impossible.
2. I'd like for the sidekick to get into repetitive heated arguments with the others. It just seems fitting for them to all turn on each other with the same venom that they carried towards me. Plus, since they all were (and probably still are) working together to keep me apart from my target, dividing them sounds like a good strategy.
3. For the three other backstabbers, nothing major - just a generous stream of bad luck.

I'm thinking Inflammatory Confusion Oil/products, but I am sure I would benefit from a lot of suggestions as I am not even sure which candles to use. Thanks in advance!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Thank you so much!!

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks for the advice about planting some flowers at a graveyard. Unfortunately this time around I had already buried it elsewhere. Perhaps that is my problem because you see this mirror spell was cast August 17 - 24 and does not seem to have affected the target at all. In fact, he seems to be doing great, while continuing (and actually escalating) the bad behavior toward me. He has never done anything magickal before so I don't think I am being sent any negative magick. He is just being a horrible person upon advice of his mean divorce attorney. I have also done some court case workings but those don't seem to be helping either. I don't know what to next. I am just getting more and more depressed. Any further suggestions would be much appreciated.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”