Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Blueskee

Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by Blueskee » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:22 am

What conjure can be made to make a gay man in denial be himself?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:34 am

You could do Blessing work to help him in general be more comfortable with himself, Clarity to help him see who he is, that sort of thing, but you can not make someone come to terms with there sexuality or "embrace himself". Thats the sort of thing that the person has to come to by themselves.
HRCC Student #1559

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:41 am

I'm not real familiar with all the spells, but I agree with the Blessing and Clarity, perhaps something for confidence building? Many gay people stay in the closet out of fear. If you could do something to help him get over his fears (if fear is what's holding him back) then that would be very helpful for him.

Is there anything more to the situation? For instance, does this man have a family that he would be betraying, or a wife to leave? Or is he simply bi-curious and not willing to admit? Depending on the situation there might be other things that need done before he feels comfortable with himself.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:14 am

Turnsteel's advice is spot on
Turnsteel wrote:you can not make someone come to terms with there sexuality or "embrace himself". Thats the sort of thing that the person has to come to by themselves.
That said, Crucible of Courage is an excellent set of products to help someone have the courage to see themselves as they are; particularly used in conjunction with the Clarity and Blessing Turnsteel suggests.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 am

sun369 wrote:
Can someone give me their opinions please ?

We spent the second night together for sex. He just texted me and said that he is totally straight and was just curious and wanted sex with me for fun and he did experience full orgasm. So, he doesnt want it anymore. What should I do ?
He also told me that he likes a girl, and she likes him too, but they are not officially girlfriend/boyfriend and it is up in the air.

wolfey
Newly Registered

Unread post by wolfey » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello

Lately i'm dealing with a weird situation which i don't even know how to start handling, so i thought i might try with magic. I'm new when it comes to hoodoo, so i rather ask you for an opinion/suggestion which product should i buy (i hope that's ok).

As mentioned in the threads topic, it's a same-gender situation.
I met a guy and fell for him completely. We became good friends really fast - and soon after things started to get weird.
Not so long ago, i gathered the courage to call him and tell him what i feel. He wasn't really surprised, but scared that it would happen, cause he couldn't return the same things (emotions) back. He said that he's not interested in guys but at the same time he told me that it would be so much easier if i would have been a girl. He also added, that he never says never, so he won't say that it will never happen in the future, but that for now, he can't see me like that.
I know it sounded like a "peptalk" or smth, but the thing is - he was saying weird stuff before this conversation as well. He told me i'm the most important person in his life, that i might be his soul mate, that he found in me what he would like to find in a girl and stuff like that.
He's also way too caring - i mean, i have many straight friends, but none of them comes on skype on his phone, only so he can chat with me while he's on the bus (every daY). Or talking with me till 3 am in the morning (we're usually chatting 5hours+ every day), saying "good nights" for several minutes, telling me in details how his day was and sending texts just to wish me good night and things like that, if he couldn't contact me in any other way. Not to mention that we went to the cinema together and he payed for the ticket. I could go on and on - but i think you know where i'm going. We both feel some kind of a connection. And what we have really feels like a (platonic) relationship - and based on our astrological charts, we're basically meant to be together.I also asked 2 people, to do a reading - and both of them told me they see a really bright (in a romantic way) future with him. So now i'm really confused.I'm not sure if magic could help me in a situation like this. On one side is his word, on the other is everything else..
What do you guys think/suggest?

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:20 pm

sheena9210

dont really know about his parents. He is a college student, but knows a few open gay guys in our company and our company welcome all sort of people.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Are you sure that he's gay? Because I'm pretty sure there aren't any spells to CHANGE a person's sexual preference if that's what your trying to do. But like I said, if you and him know he's gay, he would just need some courage and confidence work to help him be himself.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 am

Miss Cat's wonderful HHRM book mentions this. Frome the top of my head, I remember it contains Vervain and Misteltoe. Does anyone know how to actually make this and how to use it?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

wolfey
Newly Registered

Unread post by wolfey » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:34 am

sheena9210

That's what i'm unsure of - It's usually way easier to read someones vibes, but in this case, uhh.. - The only thing i can say is that based on his words, he's not interested, based on his actions he is more than interested. There are thousand other things i didn't even mention, but in general, what we have really feels like a (platonic) relationship already.

edit: Sorry, i thought you answered to my question. Afterwards i noticed, there's another person asking a similar question to mine :)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:59 am

wolfey- You may consider getting a Reading done on the situation by a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (A.I.R.R.) to gain another perspective and gain more clarity on the situation. The reader may also have recommended work that you can do based upon what they see.

Though, because of the confusing nature of the situation I would invite you to work Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom on both him and yourself. You can get two white Male Figural Candes, one to represent you and the other him. Anoint each candle with the oil of the mentioned two products and really focus on the head of the candles while you pray clarity and wisdom on the situation. Then you can sprinkle a line of Sachet Powder of Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom in between the two candles, which will be facing one another. Burn both candles for 15 minutes for 7 days continuing praying clarity and wisdom upon the both of you and the guidance to take the next step or to find the peace to remain friends. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 am

I would re-read the description of Medieval True Love Powder again and grind all the ingredients together and pray over them.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:26 am

Because Medieval True Love Powder is a powder you may want to read up on How to Use Sachet Powders to get get some ideas.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 am

If you want to make Medieval True Love Powder you can also buy colored bases for Sachet Powders at the bottom of this page:
Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 am

sheena9210

dont know if he is gay/bisexual or straight, but why did he texted me out for sex twice ? and he had sex with man before, I am not his first male sex partner.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:20 am

Turnsteel

I mostly want him to love me more than using Clarity, Blessing, Courage for him to accept himself. I dont care if he denies himself as long as in his subconscious/superconscious that he loves me.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 pm

So... you don't care for his well being as long as he is loves you, because that is more important than anything else? Love is only a one way street, isn't it?
Thank you, St. Expedite!

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:20 pm

sheena9210

My situation is very different because I went to a card reader in fact TWO of them who both said my best option is to move on. But the heart wants what the heart wants and as a gay man I want this guy to come back to me and show me that he loves me. The problem is he denies that he is bisexual because of what his family thinks. This is what the reading told me although he claims he is not bisexual they said he is just denying himself because of the judgement his family might give him for this.

I just want the man back and they said I should move on for best interest but I love him more then anything and am not ready to give this up. The problem is there is someone else in the picture (a girlfriend of course) and basically the readers said I have a very rare case where even though the suggestion made through the reading was to move on I could get him back if I choose to go through with getting him back anyways.

But the problem is for years and years I will have to go out there and do spell work and they said without the spell work his love for me will go away. This is just the truth. So they said I could do the spell work and get him back and to love me but it would take years of spell work to keep the results going. This is where I am stuck is I don't want to move on. I want him and only him he is my soul mate but sadly your saying don't give up to this asker here but it hurts that both readings recommended moving on.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Papa Newt wrote:So... you don't care for his well being as long as he is loves you, because that is more important than anything else? Love is only a one way street, isn't it?
Yes, of course I do care for his well being because I love him too, but I also want him to love me. I do not think it is my job to make him come out of closet or comfortable with himself because if he loves me, he really can do anything. So, making him love me is the key right here and it can control everything else.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi Johnnyr860

I think the readers were probably weighing up your options for you, moving on was probably recommended because compared to spending a long long time carrying out magic in order to get your target back, a spell to cut and clear them and attract another love one is a lot easier. However what the reader has suggested to you is just an option and it is completely your decision as to what you do. If you feel this person is worth the effort and work then go for it, follow your heart and have faith in your wok and you will achieve what you want. However do not let your life pass you by and don't rule out other potential partners that enter your life. We all suffer from heartbreak and we can all understand each other on that level, however sometimes we are so focused on achieving our goals that we don't notice what or who is right in front of us. If you go ahead with your work I would start with a vinegar jar or bottle spell, be sure to work it on tuesdays and saturdays for sure, always cleanse frequently, follow up by some crucible of courage for him to gain the courage to accept his bisexuality and maybe reconcilliation. Your reader however probably suggested the appropriate workings and I can never fault lm products. Also if you want another reading I love conjureman Ali, he is very honest but he always gives you options regarding the course of action that you want to take.

Good luck!

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:07 pm

spellyshell,

Hi spellyshelly,

The problem with my reader is that I sent her about 3 emails in the last week and she has not responded but once to say I need to do a return to me spell. This is not going to help me when there is a girlfriend in the picture. The only thing return to me does is return the person to you but it does not mean he will love me or that I will be able to get him to treat me the way I requested when I started my original spell. I need her out of the complete picture the problem is this girl is his brother in laws sister so she is considered family so this could be a big mess to start with. I am just so lost I wish I could tell what I need to do and where to even start anymore. Your suggesting a vinegar jar or bottle spell to start but what does this exactly do for the person? Don't I need to focus on breaking him up with the girl before I do anything else? I mean so long as she is in the picture he wont move or do anything. He is too stubborn and pretty much any and all spellwork I have done has failed 100% because his resistance level is way too high and even though he has no clue I am doing spell work he just knows how to hide his feelings very well and brush them under a rug as if they do not exist.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:17 pm

sun369

Yeah... That's not how love works. If you really love someone you want them to be safe, whole and happy. Not caring if someone is conflicted about there feelings so long as part of that is an attraction and affection for you is selfish and to a degree, cruel.

This man has told you he is heterosexual and is interested in perusing a woman for a relationship, let it go. Yes he had sex with you, straight men can be curius enought to do that if they are still figuring themselves out, its not a sign of much more than that.
HRCC Student #1559

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Turnsteel,

A psychic friend of me told me to keep up with the magick because he is confused. He's a type of guy who wants woman but has feeling for men as well and his gay feelings wont go away. i actually feel sorry/bad for him that he is confusing himself though, and my spirit guides/angels showed me through the pendulum that he is between 50% to 100% loves me and has feeling for me.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 pm

If he's already confused, then you won't be helping by piling more pressure on him, with spell work.

Part of loving someone is choosing to do what is best for them, and sometimes that means letting them go. If you choose to continue pressing on him, don't call it love, because that isn't what it is.
Two-Headed Doctor

AzureEagle7

Unread post by AzureEagle7 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Hello,

I was just wondering if any one has any kind of information on St.Sebastian, namely, concerning how one would approach him to do saint work with, like: color association for candles and altar cloth, particular prayers and/or offerings that are usually associated with this saint, anything really to do with how this particular saint was treated and venerated according to the traditions of hoodoo, folk magic and folk Catholicism, etc. Any kind of help or info somebody can provide for me would be much
appreciated.

Thank you.

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi!

I am very attracted to a classmate of mine. I am assuming she's gay because of her masculinity. I also don't know if she's single or not. Anyway, I am in two night classes with her and while we do get breaks, I don't have much time to talk to her. And honestly, she's so cute that I am scared to haha.

I am wondering what work I could possibly to do attract her. I only know her name (nickname). Would I need more info? Or, are there any products that could help contact at least?

I have a lavendar spell kit (Somewhere in my unorganized room!) that I purchased for a unknown person, but now I am thinking of using it for her, possibly? I also have Attraction, Look me over, love me, and crown of success oils. I can financially afford more products, I just have no idea what to do/try. Thank you in advance! :D

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:36 am

Turnsteel,

lol, tonight, he texted me to ask me to come to pick him up from his friend's house, then he asked to come to my place, then we had sex again for the third time. He told me that he wants to take one day at a time day-by-day, but at the end of his life, he wants to marry a woman and have kids.

vibrating_tofu
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by vibrating_tofu » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm contemplating casting a love attraction spell, but here's the question: I'm bisexual, and I'm open to a male, female, FTM, MTF, or what-have-you partner. Using a pair of lodestones seems pretty gender specific, though. Are the black and white Scotty Dog magnets a good gender-neutral alternative in this case?

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Okay thanks for the advice. I will use the base powders if I ever make this Medieval True Love Powder.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 am

vibrating_tofu,

I would say so yes.And while it isn't quite relevant to your question its worth saying that you can find lodestones that look both male and female and these are a great asset to anyone looking to draw a gender-queer or transsexual lover. Tho actually finding such a lodestone can be a challenge, and finding one that mates well with another lodestone of the proper sex for a spell can be a real chore!
HRCC Student #1559

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi johnny

A vinegar jar or bottle spell will sour their relationship, hence the vinegar as a souring agent, check out the thread on vinegar jars, they contain a lot of info on how to go about it. Also you should be working on breaking up their relationship from different angles so you could also perform a breakup spell using figural candles moving him away from her and towards you. You can aso ay some hotfoot powder in her path so perhaps outside your ex's house nod pray your intent for her be hotfooted away. You can also do a freezer spell on her stating her name to leave your love target alone and be frozen out of his life, but do not refer to him by his name as he will be frozen out of your life as well. After you have done work to break them up ou should start the return to me work. Also if your root worker did not advise you on work that you can carry out then you can complain to the lm ombudsman as you paid good money for the service and this is part of the divination. In fact this is the purpose of why we are always advised to get a divination, you are quite within your rights to request your money back if they are not giving you what you paid for.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 am

aura,

The pendulum showed last night that his love for me is at least 75%, went up from 52% two weeks ago. So, I am going to use Crucible of Courage, Clarity & Blessing to help him out. But can you please help me how should I say in my intention ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

"May (name) be able to express his true feelings for me and be honest about himself."
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Mama Micki,

I asked him to come to me for Valentine's day, but we ended up having a major argument and it was all his fault. How can I make him feel sorry and apology to me ?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 am

Hi AJxoxo,

As for the information of this interest I would invite you to get a little more information. If you are able to find out her real name to go with the nickname and even a date of birth would be wonderful as well as a photograph. You can place these items under a candle holder and light a candle that has been anointed with Look Me Over and Attraction and pray your intentions. Also you can wear some of the Look Me Over Oil before going to class. While you are putting on the oil you can say something along the lines "[insert name here] you will notice me. [name] you will look me over and like what you see". Consider working simply and get her attention and just start up simple conversations with her. From this you can decide if you would want to use the Lavender Love Drops Spell Kit or save it to really draw that right partner to you. Best of luck to you!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:09 am

I'm with Papa Newt. Get her attention and get to know her first with the help of Look Me Over and/or Attraction supplies. Her "masculinity" does not mean she is gay. Not everyone's personality follows stereotypes, and sexual orientation can be less clear than people think.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Turnsteel,

If I dump the left over of the candle after it burned on the street near his house when he crosses over in a car. Can that still work or I have to dump it right in front of his house like on the drive way ? because I do not want him to figure out that I secretly come to his house to do this kind of thing so it is best for me to dump the ash on the street that he will drive in a car.

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:01 pm

spellyshelly,

Sorry for my lateness in reply but here is the update in my situation. The girl and him have broken up. They broke up shortly after I posted my last update to you so a breakup spell is not needed. However he is extremely resistant where it could take a lot of hard work to get him back because he is so resistant. This is a man who you could not pay a million bucks to sleep with another man because he just denies that he is bisexual although I know he is based on the 2 readings that were done and based on what he has told me in the past.

Back when we were still together I wrote an essay about him for my English class where we had to define what happiness means to us and I wrote about how he makes me so happy that we were together. I just never told him about the essay. It seems in cleaning out my backpack from all my research papers recently I found this one so I uploaded it and shared it with him in a facebook message which he never bothered to read or respond back to. A lot of times he may read my messages he just ignores me.

I shall see what happens. I just want this man to fall in love with me and obsess over me and to want to be with me. Every girlfriend he has ever been with he posts about them on facebook and puts that he is in a relationship with them and even tags photos of them and says he loves then and wants to be with them forever. But for our relationship I did not even get a hi or something on facebook. If you suggest any other products at this time it would be great seeing as how him and the girl are no longer together but I am certain he may get into another relationship very soon because he is quick like that.

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:38 pm

sun369,

So I have been following this thread because I just have. A little bit about me and my situation. I am gay. My ex boyfriend is bisexual. I have been reading your posts from time to time and your story sounds as if it could have been written by me exactly. Why? Because the man I love is my ex boyfriend but he denies himself. He is bisexual but he told me he was sorry to have wasted my time because he is simply he never was bisexual.

Every girl he goes out with he tells them he broke up with me because he was never bisexual or gay in the first place. I did 2 readings from different card readers BOTH confirmed that he is bisexual just in denial about his feelings for other men like myself. You can't just force someone to accept themselves if they are not comfortable.

Even when the 2 readers confirmed he was bisexual to me I knew he lied to me about not being bi because when we first met he told his sister all about me and how I was such a great person he met and the first thing that came out of his sisters mouth was- "so you gonna marry him someday?" He responded- "I don't know but I hope so." Why on earth would this mans sister have to ask him if he was gonna marry me (another man)? Especially if she had no clue he was bisexual in the first place?

No one would just assume. So that is my indicator that the card readers were right he is bisexual just denying it. Even before I told him I was gay and we had met he told me I was sexy and cute and that he was bisexual this before I even said I liked him too. The point I am making is good luck with your spell work. But just be careful. You never know how spells could backfire. Mines backfired terribly and that was when I found out it was because he is in denial. Now I am just giving him space.

I see he is talking to this girl he likes and they may be together soon. If I were to find that he finally at some point accepted himself I would try again but for now I give him his space to be himself. I know how it feels to love someone and not have them love you back because trust me this hurts like hell. But sometimes this is for the best. Sometimes this is natures way of saying be patient I promise you will have your time with him just don't force things to happen or rush them. Good luck to you and your guy.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 am

Thank you, johnnyr860, for sharing your personal experience and insight with us.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 pm

ohnnyr860 --

thanks for your input too. But I think I really want to help this guy sees through himself. I should do Blessing, Clarity & Crucible of Courage. In the meanwhile, I will just give him a space.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 pm

johnnyr860,

But I am not understanding when you said spells could backfire ? What did you mean ? I meant I did all the love spells to get him loves me and it worked that we had sex three times and now I am doing Blessing, Clarity & Crucible of Courage as suggested in this forum for him to see himself clearer and make a much better decision about himself. So, what is wrong with that ? and why the spells can backfire on me ?

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:47 am

sun369,

What does it mean when a love spell backfires? Your spell may be working fine now. Oh yes when I first did my first love spell on my ex it worked like a charm. Everything was working perfectly according to plan. He was talking to me and treating me right and I was as happy as could be. But then one day he came and cussed me out of nowhere. He came and said this was not meant to be and that we had to break up and could no longer be.

But I said to myself this is impossible! This cannot be happening because I had a love spell that worked like a charm and everything was working perfectly fine! But the caster who gave me the spells in the first place explained my love spell backfired. What does it mean to have your love spell backfired? It means here you are all happy go lucky and everything is going EXACTLY as you wish to have it go.

But one day out of nowhere your spell completely stops working and no matter how many more times you do the same spell nothing will happen. Your plans that were working so perfectly went from happy and everything working fine to everything falling apart and that man that you had sex with and made love too could disappear and cut contact with you and you will be left with nothing but a cold heartbreak like it happened to me.

If that were to happen to you then you go do another reading and if the reader suggests you need to move on but you don't want to then prepare yourself to have to do love spells for years and years just to keep the love there in some rare cases you may depending on the situation have to do love spells for the rest of your life. This is why a lot of spell casters will say if the reading says to move on it is best to move on.

But if you think the person is worth working on then do love spells for years and years and years on the person however they warn that the only reason the person acts like they love you is because the love spell sort of forces them to love you and not because the person loves you for real rather the love spell could be taking the persons free will and not allowing them to use it. Hope this makes sense. Good luck.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 am

johnnyr860,

I did consult a psychic who does not work for Lucky Mojo or related to Lucky Mojo. This lady has adviced me for years on every issue I had with. She said this guy has a mindset exactly what I had years ago was that I was trust trying to play sex and love with man and was determined to have a family with a woman. But as years went down, my sexuality became more obvious and I just had to accept who I really am.

A few psychologists told me that sexuality is what you were born with. You really cannot deny yourself because if you do, you will have self-struggle like many married men who cheated on their wives with another men.

So, the psychic told me that this guy is having his current mindset as my years ago that he is enjoying men right now as his sexuality, but he also is very strongly determined to get married and have a normal family later on in his life and he will still struggle with himself until he accepts who he really is.

So, the psychic advised me that if I really love him, the only very best thing I can do for him is doing a metaphysical work for him to get a much clearer picture of who he is for him to make a much better decision about him.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:38 pm

johnnyr860,

did you realize or has anyone told you that in some cases, you do have to do the spells over and over again sometimes in order for the love to keep working ?

I think someone in this thread recommended me to keep doing these love spells. and don't stop repeating, to get the love effective because of his/her lesson.

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 am

sun369,

It all depends on what the reader has told you. No one can know these individual cases. Each and every case is different, not one case is exactly the same, so the amount of work needed to be done is different from person to person.

If the reader says continuous spell work needs to be done for years and years then that is what you go by. Not once did I ever say you are required or that you will have to do spell work for years and years. I said maybe depending on what the reader told you.

This is one of the big questions you should have asked the reader, for an estimate on how much longer will you find yourself doing love spells until you can finally stop for good.

When I asked the 2 readers that did my readings this question I found out in my case that I would be doing love spells on my man for years and years and both readings came out pretty much the same. But it was not until I asked for that estimated time frame that I was told I would be stuck on spells for years and years.

You do what you gotta do and do what you feel is best. I am simply telling you because I know some people after a while start to get frustrated that they are still doing love spells and I would hate to have to see someone go through all this and end up with frustration or something.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:38 am

I, and many others here, recommend setting a time limit for love work. Otherwise day become weeks, weeks become months, and months become years. There are seven billion of us sharing this planet and communication and travel options that would have been amazing to people not long ago. There are millions of people who would be suitable partners for any one of us. For gay people in particular, many more are choosing to live openly, and it is socially acceptable to do so, at least in most of the US. It seems to be easier to just find a gay man than try to convince a closeted bisexual man to admit who he is.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:37 am

Mama Micki,

Nope, it is me that if I really love someone, I really can do a spell all my life to attract him. Once i am in love, I am very devoted and committed to that only person.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:36 am

I was just trying to apply some logic to the situation. If you want to spend your life trying to attract someone who will probably never return your love, that's your choice.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:41 am

Mama Micki

No, the psychic told me that this guy does love me subconscioulsy. That is why we slept together three times already. His ego mind is just too strong now that he still think he's straight.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:45 am

I have to chime in and add that I also agree with Papa Newt here. You can most certainly work some Love Me with this man, but to flippantly type things like...
if he loves me, he really can do anything. So, making him love me is the key right here and it can control everything else.
...seems a bit short-sighted.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AlfaSaint18

Unread post by AlfaSaint18 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Saint Sebastian was a Roman legionairre who secretly became a Christian and was supposedly martyred (twice!) under the reign of Diocletian - first after being tied to a post or tree and being shot with arrows from which he recovered and, the second (successful) time by being beaten and quartered with his limbs being thrown in the Tiber River.

In medieval Europe he was revered by many as one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers depending on the area in which one lived and, as such, was prayed to for help against the plague. He's also the patron saint of soldiers and athletes. In the modern era, presumably due to the semi-homoerotic nature of his depictions in the Rennaisance, he has become an unofficial patron saint of gay men - this is not traditional, but more on that in a bit.

As a matryr, according to Roman Catholic liturgical norms, his color is red which is the color worn on feasts for all martyrs. In my personal experience, he prefers a more magenta type red color and is fond of red and white carnations. When I do work with him, typically healing work, I offer him clear well water and light a red candle. After the work is completed, I offer him the carnations and a white candle based. As with many things in folk-Catholicism, there's a lot of variation and, really, if you wanted to start a relationship with him, I would simply get his prayer card, light a red seven-day candle, recite his prayer and ask him to tell you about himself.

I took Sebastian as my patron saint when I was confirmed in my youth and, I suspect partially at his urging, ended up working for a number of years in the HIV/AIDS field as a phlebotomist and counselor for at risk populations - in particular gay/bi men and intravenous drug users. During this time period I prayed a lot to him, especially for people I tested who turned out to have a positive diagnosis, some of whom were my friends. He helped me immensely during this time and I prayed to him to help people overcome the plague of addictions to intravenous drugs and also to help them find affordable HIV treatment.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Greetings AzureEagle7 please see the following links in addition to the great share by AlfaSaint18 (thank you!)

http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatholycards.html

Saint Sebastian is the Patron Saint of Athletes. See above links as well. If you are not sure about his light, go with white. You can work with All Saints Products from Lucky Mojo.

all-saints-oil-questions-and-answers-t5890s150.html

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Turnsteel

Back to these two spells between me and this man. I did burn Blessing, Clarity, Crucible of Courage in addition to the love oils that I have been doing. We had several sex until now. I do not know how many times.

However, there is a new female server named Lindsey at my work that this guy seems to be interested in. I consulted a psychic and she said this girl Lindsey already likes someone else. But a psychic can be wrong. So, I want to separate these two. How can I do this ? Please help, Thanks

ozmalicious

Unread post by ozmalicious » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:22 am

Well, not to put my business out on the front porch, but I figure all the facts are best laid out when asking a question.

I identify as a transgendered woman, therefore I am genetically male, but live my life as a female, and that goes without saying also in my love life.

I am curious as to which oil I would use to attract men sexually. Though I am part of the gay culture and community, I rarely attract gay men ( though not unheard of, lol) as they preffer others who identify as male. My target audience tends to be "Straight" men who though do not identify as gay, and are still into genetic females but also fancy transexuals and consider them to be women right along with the other ladies.

So theres the rub, so to speak, and my curiosity.

Which oil would I use.... Q-Oil or Follow Me Boy Oil (and other like products)?

(Oh, and If anyone is curious, I do NOT trick men into being with me, or falsify my status. The men I date are ussually in the TG scene. I've never been one to lie about who i am, or endanger myself.)

Thanks in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 am

Hi ozmalicious,

In your specific case, I think that Follow Me Boy would be the more appropriate choice. Follow Me Boy works on men be they straight or gay whereas Q is formulated for a queer target audience. Other oils that work really nicely in tandem with Follow Me Boy include Bewitching, and if you want a fast, no strings attached type of romance: Kiss Me Now! combined with some Fast Luck.

Do let us know what you tried and how it worked out for you!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:10 am

sun369 and johnnyr860 --

On the subject of having to do continual or repeated love spells to keep a person whom you have more or less captured against his or her will:

This is common in heterosexual love spells work as well. I have written about "A WOman's Thirteen-Year Rite of Capture" in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." The woman worked spells for thirteen years before she got the man to remain faithful. By the way, this was NOT a case of the spells "backfiring," as johnnyr860 was told by a psychic. In hoodoo work we rarely see spells "backfire." Rather, the work would "take" for a while and then wear off and have to be renewed. This woman was smart enough and well-versed enough in hoodoo to see the signs that the spells were weakening each time before it came to a blocw-up or break in the relationship, and she then performed new spells, or new types of spells, i should say.

Another example is the well-known Graveyard Dirt love spell that is used by all people, regardless of gender orientation. In this one you use the dirt from the grave of a deceased lover to capture a living lover -- and it always wears away when they wash their clothes in the laundry and it is expected to do so and you must use it continually. That's part of the spell, and part of the knowledge and transmission of that spell.

Personally, when i have been single and hoodooing people for sex or love, i learned early on to "work with finished lumber rather than with rough timber." That is, i was taught to cast my love spells on attainable people who were looking for love, not on just anyone to whom i was visually attracted. My visual attraction issues were not as important as conserving my energy and increasing my success ratio by "going to the lumber yard rather than into the woods."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:21 am

catherineyronwode

Right now I still not sure if it is backfiring or not. But I have had sex with this man multiple times, last one was just last night. I really got very deep love feeling for him. How can I not be jealous or hurt or anything like that ?

The thing with this guy is that he continues asking me for sex.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:39 am

By the way, folks, there is going to be an amazing anel discussion on "Queer Conjure" this year at the MISC Hoodoo Training Workshops, May 4th-5th, 2013 in Forestville, California.

2:30 PM - Sunday May 5, 2013
Queer Conjure and Love Workings: Attracting LGBTQ Relationships

KHI ARMAND, DR. E., MISS MICHAELE, LOU FLOREZ, ROBIN PETERSEN, LISA WARRICK, AND DEACON MILLETT
will conduct a fast-moving and fun panel presentation in which they will lay out their favourite (and lesser-known) love spells to attract Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transexual sex, romance, relationships, and marriage. Learn all about the hidden history of Queer Conjure and how it has evolved with changing times -- plus the real down-low on how to work with traditional same-sex love herbs, roots, and minerals. Note: (Because we've already been asked!) You do not need to be Queer to attend this workshop. :-)
ALL MATERIALS SUPPLIED

TAKE HOME: A bottle of same-sex love oil, and a packet of hoodoo sachet powders for Queer Love.
COST: $25.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ozmalicious

Unread post by ozmalicious » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Thank you so much for the advice, I always had a feeling FMB oil would be the choice, but I'd rather not pressume anything..

I find it do great that such products are available to such a diverse community, and that I really had no fear posting about what some would consider such a personal matter!

Love Lucky Mojo! :D

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”