Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm

You can do that. Or you can stick it on the actual curtain. I mean its up to you, But you can use small ones in the corner of the window.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

niquerivers
Newly Registered

Unread post by niquerivers » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 am

hi i just joined today. i live in Belize, Central America. i've been following some stuff online as i have searched in attempts to try and get help for my situation.

i pray desperately for someone to help me out. you see. i have lived with my bf for almost 5 years. we have a son together, 3 years old. we have had a great relationship for the 1st year and a half. after that we started quarreling more often and we've fought a few times.

i thought it was just normal couple stuff until last year i found out through someone who knows this kind of stuff that it was his mother who has been working on him. apparently she is the cause of all our problems.

she smokes cigars on him, using his pictures and sticks pins in them. when she does this she forces him to fight with me, to become angry and hateful and want to leave me. every time she does this he goes to her house, its like she calls him. he has to go.

i know this because from i met him he didn't have a good relationship with her due to the fact that she abandoned him at an early age, forcing him to quit school and fend for himself. he wanted nothing to do with her and then all of a sudden when we started having problems his only solution was to be around her.

she has also buried in a graveyard his picture along with underwear with parchment paper n black thread forcing him to leave me, fight with me and want nothing to do with me. a friend of mine has since dug that up.we did see some progress with him after we dug it up.

now she throws things in our yard, still smokes and lights candles over him and our relationship. she is constantly going to people to try and break us up.

my bf has no idea his mother is doing this. i don't want him to know either i just want to undo what she has done and to get her out of both our lives for good.

please please please help me out if you can

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 am

dead (who then changed name to niquerivers) --

What kind of help are you asking for?

Do you want to hire a reputable root doctor to counteract the spells that have been cast and to cleanse you and your boy friend of the witchcraft that she has been using?

Do you wish to purchase spiritual supplies from our company and have us ship them to you in Belize so that you can perform your own work?

Do you want us to pray for you?

I understand the situation, but i cannot yet tell how you want us to help.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

niquerivers
Newly Registered

Unread post by niquerivers » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 am

im really new to this so please be patient with me.

i don't want to kill her. im very much angry, beyond angry at what she has been doing to us for the past 4 years. Everyday she does something and she hire others to help her as well. i don't now exactly what it would take but i would like to "block" all her attempts at controlling and influencing my bf to leave and be hateful towards me.

i want her and her family to be out of his life completely. i don't want him to have any contact with any of them whatsoever. i don't think she'd stop smoking and lighting candles, she has been doing it EVERYDAY for years. if she stops or loses desire to do so i think she'll know something is up.

i just want to get her out of our lives permanently! she lives in the same community we do. just a few streets away. on friday i think she went and threw something at my house. on my steps and infront of my door. it was greasy and it stained the floor and step. i put some holy water on the spot and some carbanegro and terpentine. my mother told me to do so and the stains came off.

what do u suggest?

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 pm

I Need my husband to see his brother for who he really is. I want to separate my husband from a guy friend that he constantly get into verbal fights almost physical. His brother encourages this behavior because his brother or his friend has nothing to lose. My husband brother lies to him constantly and always taking anything he can from him. He uses him to social party with but never returns the favor. He uses him for clothes, food, money and just to burn his gas. It been going on for so long I want my husband to finally see him for who he is. His Mother, Lil Brother, and the brother im speaking of uses him for alcohol, marijuana, and cigarettes. They ala are on fix to no income so they know his paydays, off days down to a science. This has been going on for so long i'm tired of it! It has to stop! They call him on his off days just to party and get drunk. It don't matter what day of the week it is. After their done they don't call until has some money again. They never call him or buy him nothing! We go out there on his off days at least a couple of days during the week.

What can I do to separate him from his brother and this one friend that don't respect him, our marriage, and our family. What can I do to stop him from constantly going out to his family house that just sit and wait on a once month check, or when he get paid so he can get them high and drunk! This is a big part of a reason we gets into because he don't see his family is just uses him. But the people that just want to be around him for him he don't want to be around them just the losers! So please help! Its alot more to the story but not getting into that at this moment!

So I need to Separate him from his brother and I want him to see his family( mother, Lil brother & Lil sister) for who they really are. I want to break him up from this one friend ASAP.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:07 pm

You're not going to break blood ties between family members, or not very easily. That's a family bond and very hard to break or damage. I would suggest doing some Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom work on your husband so he can see the situation clearly and have good judgement.

As for his family, I'd suggest doing sweetening work on them; if they're sweeter to you, they will treat both you and your husband better. Put their names or pictures in a jar with powdered sugar, Licorice, Calamus, Poppy Seed (all of which will dominate and control them) and shake it up daily and light purple candles on it to command them to respect you and your marriage.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:45 am

Thanks I just want my husband to see them for who they are and what they are doing to him.

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 am

This lady desperately needs help. Maybe some of you here can help her out.

She says, "My husband's sister does magic against me. She has a daughter who doesn't like me because I married her uncle. They used to get money from him; now everything has to go through me. They moved across the street from us and now my whole family, mom, dad and brother, we are all fighting and are destroying our family. My father kicked my mom out of the home and threatened that he was going to kill her. My mom moved in with me. I want to send back what my sister-in-law and her family have done to my family. I am not seeing what I do with my money as of late. I work but almost always something comes up that demands the use of that money therefore I cannot save money. Please help me, I am desperate and afraid of my sister-in-law's magic."

I already told her to call the police on her father and make sure that she and her mother are safe at all times, magic or no magic.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 am

Your friend can start with a 13-herb bath to cleanse herself, then a Fiery Wall of Protection. Peaceful Home will help too.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm

In cases like this your friend could definitely use a reading and a working relationship with a spiritual advisor like those of us at AIRR. Mama Micki gave good pointers and I would add Money Stay with Me to the mix as it will help her hold on to what she makes:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks for the help.

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 am

I have a friend whose brother is dying of cancer, or he has a tumour that has returned for the third time after surgery - either way the poor man is terminally ill. I think this has been going on for at least a year.

His wife won't allow his brothers, mother and family visit him or help take care of him. She will shoo them away when they come to the door to visit and from what I understand will speak to the dying man in a manner that depresses him further.

Friend says that brother will perk up and become cheerful when he has the opportunity to spend time with his brothers. I feel bad for the family, they should be allowed to be there for the ill brother.

Do you have a suggestion that might help the family spend the time he needs with them?

I thought a reversing jar would be helpful. 'So-and-so does not allow so-and-so's family to help or spend time with him' would be the petition.

Thank you for your help.
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 am

dead / niquerivers--

I would work BOTH sides of this case.

1) Put the offending in-law in a mirror box:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox

2) AT THE SAME TIME make a sugar jar spell for the situation because this person is connected and cannot be dissected:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#inlaws

---

MissKittylovesNanny --

A reversing jar? No, i think that sounds wrong. In the case of dead/niquerivers (above), the offending in-law was actually throwing roots! That's when i would recommend a mirror box.

In your case, the unpleasantness has not overstepped the bounds of SOCIAL discourtesy, therefore i would do everything from a POSITIVE side -- a sugar box spell to sweeten the in-laws.

See this link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#inlaws

and look for this picture:

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Morwyn Kettlegrey

Unread post by Morwyn Kettlegrey » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

My mother in law is a good person and very well meaning but she has many habits and personality traits that make her impossible to deal with. I dread every incessant phone call from her. She treats everyone as though they were irresponsible children and at times goes beyond what is acceptable.

For example recently my husbands grandmother wanted to give us some money so gave it to her to give to us, but his mother told us that she hadn't yet received it. Turns out my husbands grandmother gave it to her weeks ago but when we talked to his grandmother she said his mother told her she wanted to hold it until we needed it. What made this so horrible is right before talking to his grandmother she had blatantly lied to my face.

Additionally, she calls on nearly a daily basis to see how we are and then remind us of everything that isn't going right in our lives or we aren't doing right or what could possibly go wrong further. It's so stressful to us both. Is there any work I could do to perhaps put a clamp on all her verbal negativity?

koettingqueen

Unread post by koettingqueen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:49 pm

I assume you're looking for something more than a honey jar? :)

Morwyn Kettlegrey

Unread post by Morwyn Kettlegrey » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Yes ideally I want more then a honey jar to do this.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Stop Gossip supplies would be a good start. You could use a vigil candle, or a blue or white plain or figural candle to calm down her mouth. Some use black, but you may consider that too harsh.

You might also consider a Healing candle. She sounds like she may have some type of psychological disorder, although there are many people who love to put people down to make themselves feel better.

SmokeyQuartz

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:13 pm

In brief, my mother in law has never liked me since I got with her son in 2000.
She has been emotionally abusive to me and her son, has been incredibly cruel and judgmental. She does not even like her granddaughter and in the past mistreated her whenever she went to her home to visit. My daughter (9) refuses to go to her grandmother's home because she fears her.
Despite all of my efforts to bring this family closer, his mother will not change. This has created some stress in our marriage which we are now addressing and trying to change.

Last summer I tried putting her in the sugar bowl. There was no affect. Then I tried working a honey jar, but my resentments and anger toward her are spoiling it.

This has gone on so long, I have come to the decision that I want her out of my life. My husband and I need to feel protected from her negativity and the times she lashes out at us.

I don't want to sweeten her, I just don't want this abuser in my life. Is there anything I can do to 1. protect myself from her 2. send her out of my life

I don't want anything bad to happen to her, I just want this woman to leave us be

Thank you

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Cut and Clear her to cut emotional ties and keep her from affecting you. If she is verbally abusive, block her phone calls, email, text messages, etc. Don't let her in the house. Return her letters. Do not let her ruin your lives.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Make a doll baby of her. Blindfold her, stop her ears, and stop her mouth. (If you use clay, you can even make the doll so the mouth, eyes and ears are open, and fill them all with Stop Gossip Powder.) Now say, for instance, "Henrietta Oglethorpe, your judgmental eye, your abusive tongue, and your jealous ears are no longer open against us. You are banished from our lives forevermore." You can put her in a mirror box, if you like, before you mail her off to Paris or someplace suitably distant.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:25 am

Thank you miss cat!

In observance of the holiday season and because I don't know this lady, and she sounds like the type to just shrug and say "oh, this is from so and so" and pitch it in the garbage. I was thinking of whipping up some fudge, because it seems to me everyone likes fudge. Is this container ok? When I am finished, I'm putting the fudge in it!

/Users/donwessel/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2012/2012-12-04/IMG_1809.jpg

If all goes well, I may even send my inlaws one too.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
MissKittylovesNanny

So I wasn't successful with uploading a picture... It looks like a fancy candy jar with a lid that is all glass.

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:36 am

I like this spell. I am using this. I spoke to miss cat about it in a reading last month. She told me to put a snake shed in the box to keep the intended down. Don't wish any harm, however I want this person to stop thinking of me and stop speaking of me as he has some very, very potent intention that deeply disturbs my life whether I am in contact with him or not. As far as I am aware, he is not a magic person, but anyone he turns his evil to tend to suffer.

Would you suggest tossing the box into the river directly following placing him inside the box or should I hang on to it for a little while? A graveyard is a bit too harsh I think, which is why he's getting a snake shed. Plus the ground is frozen where I live. I feel a strong intuition that I shouldn't be throwing it in the river right away.

I have read about mirror boxes on the Queen of Pentacles site and Dr. E's site.

Thank you kindly,
MissKittylovesNanny

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:10 am

Just an update, I wasn't able to deploy this trick after all using the tricked sugar. Friend's brother passed away just before Christmas. From the sounds of it, he was a great individual. Would have liked to help, but glad he is at peace. Thanks for your help.

MissKittylovesNanny

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 pm

MissKittylovesNanny wrote:I like this spell. I am using this.
Thank you :)
I spoke to miss cat about it in a reading last month. She told me to put a snake shed in the box to keep the intended down. Don't wish any harm, however I want this person to stop thinking of me and stop speaking of me ... Would you suggest tossing the box into the river directly following placing him inside the box or should I hang on to it for a little while?
Dispose of it at once. The only reason to hang onto it would be to continue punishing it once you had the lid shut.
A graveyard is a bit too harsh I think, which is why he's getting a snake shed.

I love the snake shed. You could mail him to Paris. As I said here,
MissMichaele wrote:Some folks prefer to mail their mirror boxes to Paris, France as a more roundabout way of sending them to their grave. (I believe it's based on the old saying, "When a Creole dies, he goes to Paris" -- rather than to heaven.)
MissKittylovesNanny wrote:I feel a strong intuition that I shouldn't be throwing it in the river right away.
Or at all. I vote for Paris.

You can get Google Earth to show you a map of Paris post offices complete with addresses and local zip codes. There are even web pages which tell you exactly how to mail a package to Paris from another country. I like to address my mirror boxes with the target's name, c/o General Delivery. General Delivery is for when you know the addressee will be in town soon, but you don't know where, so he or she can go to the post office and pick it up.

Of course, she won't, because she doesn't even know about it.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 am

Thank your for clarifying Miss Michaele,

Paris it is and I have done the research to make sure my dolly has all his papers and correct fare to make it out of the country!

This is so clever!

MissKittylovesNanny

aspirant4

Unread post by aspirant4 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Are there any spells for in-laws to hate and rid rid of daughter in law?

Though they are in another country I can get them to touch the magic powder or any ritualistic dust by may be sprinkling some powder on a letter and posting it to them.
Will that method work?

Thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 pm

That could be very effective, especially if they aren't protected against tricks like that. Include a little ground bay leaf -- that's good for keeping your work "under the radar."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

aspirant4

Unread post by aspirant4 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Dear MM.
Which spell or what spell kit should I use for this purpose? Please advice.
I was only saying I can get them to touch the spell dust, if need be.. but I do not really know which spell or spell work needs to be done to make the in-laws to get rid of daughter-in-law.

Thanks.

aspirant4

Unread post by aspirant4 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 am

Can anybody advise about which spell to use.
Do you suggest I take a class or magical coaching for this or just do it myself following instructions on the forum?
Thanks in anticipation.

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 am

I have been working a honey jar on my on again off again boyfriend for about 3 months now and it just started going well. However for the last six years his mother has proven a problem. She has never liked me and as soon as things are going well she creates problems. I have not seen her or spoken to her in four years and my boyfriend might get upset if I try to speak to her. He avoids dealing with the issue betwen her and I and he is her only child. They also work together so she has a lot of control. I worked a honey jar but only had a photo no personal items. I didn't know if there were any oils I could annoite the candle with on my jar and honestly I'd love to run into her so we could actually speak. Any advice would be wonderful

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:43 am

I"d use Influence sachet powder mixed with a little ground bay leaf, as Miss Michaele suggested.

http://luckymojo.com/influence.html

Pray as you dust the letter that your inlaws will be influence to hate and turn against this woman.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Whats your honey jar for?

Why do you want to speak to her?

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:16 am

The honey jar was to sweeten her to me and I would like to run into her so we can discuss these issues and hopefully reslove them or agree to be civil. It is important for
This to happen because this issue holds my relationship at a stand still and my boyfriend is an avoider so his solution is to just not deal with it. But that just creates issues between us that makes
Us very back and forth

2sweetgirls

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Hello,

I need help protecting myself, children, home, and husband from my MIL. She is known to visit people to manipulate actions of others to get her way regardless of who she hurts. My husband and I have been together for 11 years. Some years she is perfect, some we do not talk to her, and others she is up to no good. My husband and I make good money (enough for all bills, plus extra play money) and every month we are in the red or barely making it. I look at our spending and it just doesnt add up some months. Of course every purchase is accounted for so there is no fraud going on but it feels like our money is water. We feel "off" balance at times. My husband says he never feels comfortable in her home (like he cant even sit down), we will have legal issues some months, MIL is caught up with husband's EX even though husband has custody of kids and EX doesnt lift a finger for the kids emotionaly or financially, my husband and 3 of his siblings do not talk, we only talk to one of them and now it feels as if a wedge is being driven between us and the sibling.

I recently did (2.5 weeks ago) a Reversal Candle, smudged my home & myself/husband/kids, put salt on the front and back doors, and lit a candle called Happy Home (after the 1st candle and smudging). When burning the Reversal Candle, at the bottom (reddish/orange color) there was a sweet beautiful smell, very calming. When I went back to the shop and informed the lady of the smell she was stunned because she didnt know of any herbs in the candle that would make the smell, and because no other person who had lit the candle ever mentioned the sweet smell. Since then my husband says when he leaves the house he feels very nervous.

I know my MIL has something on us. I can actually feel it at times. I just want it to stop. I dont want to hurt her or cause her misfortune. HAVOC is the only way I can discribe her. In October 2012 we had legal issues with the kids and MIL was there. The night before I had a dream where my character was being questioned, no one elses, and I saw from the witness stand my MIL, BIL, sitting to the left and just behind them almost trying to hide herself was my MIL's SIL (she deals with magick). I honestly felt like this lady was trying to control the out come in favor of my MIL and make me look bad. It felt like a personal assault.

PLEASE.HELP.ME.HELP.MY.FAMILY

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Off the top of my head, I suggest doing some uncrossing work, as well as fiery wall of protection and perhaps petitioning St. Micheal for some help. Also add the salt to your windows.

You could make her into a doll-baby and bind her in a mirror box.

For the sibling you wish to keep close, you could always trick a "gift" with stay with me and/or peaceful home products.

Get a reading as well.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Seems like your dream showed you WHO was the source of your Mother-in-Law's power to disrupt things. Now you can counter their attacks.

2sweetgirls

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 am

whistler wrote:Off the top of my head, I suggest doing some uncrossing work, as well as fiery wall of protection and perhaps petitioning St. Micheal for some help. Also add the salt to your windows.

You could make her into a doll-baby and bind her in a mirror box.

For the sibling you wish to keep close, you could always trick a "gift" with stay with me and/or peaceful home products.

Get a reading as well.
Last night and this morning I was thinking of the mirror box (seeing myself putting the mirrors together to form a box). I read a little bit about it last night while I was searching for protection herbs.

My husband and I have had several readings, none in the past 6 months, but the ladies who read for us all told us to be careful and not to give out pictures of our daughter to her. One of the ladies knows MIL and told us to be very careful around her, because MIL had asked lady to put a spell to keep her now husband. *This lady rubbed us down with a lemon, said a prayer, and then took the lemon to her stove (open flame) and "roasted" the lemon... low and behold their were initials of people who she said wished us harm. The initials were as plan as day. I'll def. get a reading this week.

ashliew

Unread post by ashliew » Wed May 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Yes I still live at home.

My Dad is a parent that hasn't really been there like he was supposed to. Coming and going when he wants to. I'm grown now so it doesn't bother me as much anymore. The real problem is that every time he comes home is brings chaos. My parents aren't together. Their relationship is not my business but they argue so much at random hours of the night that I don't even get much sleep sometimes because they are arguing early in the morning. Whatever issues they have my Mom is obviously emotionally upset and it indirectly causes problems for me.

My father doesn't live her doesn't financially support or take care of the son he has now here with my Mom but when he comes over he tries to regulate shit and take things over. He is emotionally/verbally abusive as well. He's pissed because my Mom and he didn't work out or whatever. I don't know really and don't care much either. He is a very paranoid and unhappy person and brings this energy to the home. Basically hurts the situation more than he helps. Now that he is here he is making an effort to take care of his son and everything but he is still emotionally abusive towards us can step over boundaries. I get along with him better than my mom but I basically want to get him to have more of a peaceful attitude towards us and to stay here as long as possible otherwise I would be the one stuck taking care of his son.

I really can't take care of him because I have my own health issues too !

With my Mom she's overbearing. Yes I live in her house but sometimes it's worse than others. She gets worse when she is stressed out and she tries to micromanage me on a daily basis. I don't need to be treated this way but she doesn't respect me as an adult yet and just doesn't get it. I try to respect her as much as I can but she is disrespected me more than I can handle. She tried to force me to watch her son for basically 10 hours days while she was at work. My brother is Autistic and she knows full well I can't handle the stress. I have tried everything to reason with her but she feels this is what I am supposed to do. I was watching him so much at one point I was so stressed I had a breakdown. She wants me to take care of her responsibility to make sure that her life runs smoothly but she refuses a lot of the time to let me take care of my own needs.

When I wasn't sick and damn near emotionally crippled I have tried to seek employment but she has blocked me from obtaining it. In 2012 in took me about a year to find a job and when I finally get the job she says I can't take it because I have to stay home and put my brother on the bus ! She refused to try to change her work schedule or get a babysitter or whatever she needed to do. She is financially and spiritually blocking me from success. I need a car and she said that she was going to let me drive her old car but then she turns around and gives it away to my uncle and now I don't have shit !

Any other job I tried to get she tries to micromanage the schedule too much or refuses to give me a few dollars to take the bus so I basically wouldn't be able to make any money at all. I mean its minimum wage (most likely) for crying out loud. Yes I have tried going to school but its the same scenario. Would take me 15 years to get a 2 year degree dealing with her. Plus when I was taking care of my brother that was 40 hour weeks - a full time job already. She lied and said she was going to give me money but never did. When she does give me money - its not really giving as she will give me something then be like all the sudden you need to use that to pay for this or that ! Then why did you give it to me then?

I am basically mentally disabled and have tried to work from home as well but that's also impossible as she doesn't respect my space. I have had phone interviews and she just so happens to start fucking with me. Or if I happen to get any money at all - literally talking $20 here she wants it ! Mind you my mom has a good job and makes her own money but refuses to try to learn how to manage it.

This is really long but I needed to give an idea of what I have been through. I obviously don't have to much money atm but have access to candles and herbs. If you can't tell by this long message I am really upset.

Please don't tell me if should move out if you don't have any realistic advice on that. I am basically trapped without income and if you read all the way through she is blocking me from that. I really don't know what to do.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 29, 2013 12:28 pm

How old are you? Have you applied for public assistance and/or Social Security? Also, please go to your profile and indicate your gender.
I would suggest Power products, Money Drawing, and Money Stay with Me to help you avoid being walked on and to build up some savings. If you get money, hide it in a safe place or put it in the bank.
Your father should be paying child support, which could go toward child care for your brother. You can do a Pay Me spell on behalf of your mother.

ashliew

Unread post by ashliew » Wed May 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Thank you. I will change my profile as soon as I can. I am going to pm you because I have some personal things to say that don't need to be out in public here.

lynxpointe

Unread post by lynxpointe » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:03 am

I have been married for 26 years and My Husband James family hates me for no reason. Thye are insulting,mean,rude to me and my children. Always causing trouble,we even moved three hours away,and the trouble and lies and animosity still goes on. I am sad,depressed and fear these people. They have tried to break up my marriage. Whenever I am in their company,they only speak to their brother,my husband,there are twelve borthers and sisters,all hating me and my children. My Husband never defends me or sticks up for me. They always give me the evil eye. We are having financial problems,I had head trauma and could never work again. I was a Nurse. I know they send bad and negative vibes to me when I am in their presence. I feel the coldness and negativity ,as soon as I arrive. I only go there when I have to. I attend family weddings, and family functions. Not one of them talk to me. My husband has 5 sisters,all against me. I am a nervous wreck and very sad. I never ,ever did anything to any of them. I am a peace loving person,I love animals and they hate animals,they insult me because I have two cats and two dogs. They call me crazy. I feel they are sending bad wishes to me. We are losing our home to foreclosure,everything was really good. I used to buy a Lottery ticket and always won something,now I can't win a penny. We have no furniture,no cash. We had everything,but all bad started happening to me and my children. Please help me get this hex,jinx,curse off me for Poverty and I pray and wish my Husband James would defend me and finally stick up for me. help me,please advise me what to do....Blessed be.so mote it be...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:21 am

Start with an Uncrossing kit and cleanse yourself and your house. You can also work with Adam and Eve products to get your husband to realize that his first loyalty is to you, his wife. I would also suggest limiting your time with his family, at least for now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:28 am

Good Morning, Lynxpointe,
What a TERRIBLE way for you to live! My heart goes out to you.
My marriage was VERY similar. VERY similar. And I can tell you, there was a ring-leader.
The difference between us is that I knew the reason and ALWAYS had known the reason. But, in your situation, you don't.
So, in my case, I knew to put love spells on my husband (who is now deceased), to sweeten the ring leader (who was against me), and to bind the other big trouble makers.
You poor thing, you've been in this situation for a very long time. These people have probably drained you of a lot of your energies (including your psychic energies). This will cause the victim confusion, a sense of surrender (which further empowers them), and general hopelessness/helplessness.
You really need somebody who can read the entire situation and who can fight for you (until you gain some energy and ground here). You need an advocate!
I strongly suggest, in your situation, that you seek out the help of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR). www.readersandrootworkers.org
I just HATE what you're going through and my heart goes out to you. PLEASE take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:33 am

You can also try the Peaceful Home honey jar. It can be used for all relatives, not just those who live with you.

lynxpointe

Unread post by lynxpointe » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:26 am

Thank you Miss Aida,Thank you Mama Micki....You have touched my broken heart and soul... I cry out in sadness to you all. I wish I could buy the supplies,but right now I can't ,as I have no cash. I am living in extreme poverty. Suddenly,a few years ago. We started losing everything. Cars were repossesed,home going into foreclosure,no furniture,sometimes no food. When My Husband gets paid, I will order the supplies you advised. I am hurting emotionally from all of their abuse to me. My husband left me several times because of them,he went to their homes to stay! Me and my children had no income. After he came back,we moved three hours away. I had a terrible accident at work,head trauma, I lost my ability to calculate math and because of this, I lost my Job as a Nurse,I have no income, and can't work. I am trying to get my real estate license,if I can remember things. After the accident, I lost my short trem memory. My 87 year old Mother lives with us,she had Breast cancer,I take care of her. I don't drink alcohol and My husband's family all drink. They like to party,and that is their prerogative. I do not like bars , I don't want my children in bars. They all seem to live in bars. This is one of the reasons They hate me, I refuse to go to the bars, I have no hatred towards them. I wish no malice against them. I just can't take anymore. Part of the problem is my husband James,he allows the vindictiveness and insults and does not defend me. I will order the honey jar and the uncrossing supplies,as soon as I can. I have to wait to get money. I am a good soul, I always shared with others,I love life and nature and animals. I always help those less fortunate. I have even stopped to help the homeless so many times. I love peace and tranquility. I want my self esteem back and to be uncrossed and have Prosperity again. I never argues with them. I take the abuse and my husband allows them to insult me. he seems to rather them first than me his wife and our two children. Thier parents are both deceased. They passed years ago. They never gave me a chance.I will take your advice and stay away from them. I need to find peace and happiness again and for the door to open to Prosperity. I can't live in squalor anymore. I know they cursed me and my family, because my son left college and is married and not working.Matt had scolarships to college for academic success. I am just so bewildered. I know God gifted me with some Psychic ability; because I sense the hatred and hostility towards me.Help me find Peace,love and Prosperity again.Thank you, Blessed be....so mote it be....Blessings...Cheryl Ann

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Stop worrying about what they think. Distance yourself from them, and start doing some cleansing and money work for yourself. Have you applied for SSI or SSDI? It may not be a lot of money, but anything helps. If you can't afford spell kits, start with oils. They can be worn on your body, put in a bath, and used to dress candles.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Lynxpointe, I can think of two ways you can get help right away at no cost to you.

First of all, sign up for a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali and a guest reader from AIRR will read for you and prescribe rootwork. You don't have to worry about remembering things because the show is recorded and uploaded to the archives within an hour after it ends.
Next -- and this may well be recommended during your reading on the Rootwork Hour -- contact the AIRR/MISC Pro Bono Fund -- one of the few charities that supplies free spiritual supplies to those in need. You can't apply to the Pro Bono Fund yourself, but Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali and the guest reader can sponsor you.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Chairwoman
AIRR Pro Bono Fund

cancankant
Newly Registered

Unread post by cancankant » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:21 pm

My mother in law had hip replacement surgery about 3 months ago. My husband is her only child, and her other relatives, though they live in the area, do not help very much. She sometimes uses a volunteer service that provides rides to the doctor and other places in the community, but this is not very often. She's in her early 60s, but in my opinion, she acts older than that. She wasn't ever very active even in her younger years, and so she pretty much lays around the house, getting bored and figuring out things for other people to do for her.

She is still healing from the operation, as there were complications and she had to have a couple of extra surgeries. She seems to get around well enough with a cane, but constantly demands help for things that we believe she could do herself. She also refuses to do things the "easy way" (i.e. the way that requires fewer trips and less work for my husband and other people). For example, she won't order groceries or get her prescriptions mailed to her. She has 5 cats and "can't" scoop her litter boxes (although she find a way to feed the cats), so he's been cleaning them nearly every day for 3 months with no end in sight! That, along with the grocery store trips and other chores on the weekends, is starting to strain our marriage. We just don't have fun anymore. It's become all about her. He resents her so much, and I'm afraid he's going to blow up at her one day.

What can I do to get her to stop being so demanding and start doing more things for herself? Also, if there's something I can do to get her siblings to help more, that would work, too. It's their opinion that my husband should be saddled with all the work. Her recovery has been pretty slow going, so I'm expecting this to go on for a while, and she's not in great health, so it may rear its ugly head sooner or later. I feel for her and while I don't think she's a bad person, I think she's manipulative and likes getting her own way. I'm starting to dislike her myself, and that's unfortunate, since we always got along in the past.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Good Evening Cancankant,
Unfortunately, this is common behavior of mothers with an only child. These people can run their children raged.
Sounds like she's lonely and scared. And, being in pain (along with immobility) can make bad behavior even more exaggerated.
Is there any way that you could hire a Nurse's Aide to come in a couple of hours each day? You could hire one privately so that you're not paying outrageous agency fees.
Does she have any type of health care insurance? If so, have the Physician write for Home Health Care. They'll help her out for awhile.
Also, you can call social services and see about someone coming in to help her to be more self-sufficient.
Yes, she'll be upset In the beginning but will love the attention after about a week
You can also call your church and ask for help with her.
So, there's lots of resources for her.
Additionally, just saying: "No" to some of the chores that she is capable of doing might get her to do it herself. Just be careful with her abilities to do certain things.
I would also suggest some influence spells on the siblings to get them to help out. www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Cast Off Evil gets rid of bad habits. You could try that on your mother in-law www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
And, maybe some healing (also include in your prayers emotional (as well as physical healing) products for her. www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you and your husband the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:39 am

I would also try a Compelling candle on your husband's siblings.

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Compelling products are the least drastic of the compel-command-control-dominate line, which would be what you want to use on relatives that you do have a good relationship with, but want to give a little nudge. There is more discussion of these four lines elsewhere on the forum.

I would purchase a Compelling vigil candle and Compelling oil, dress the candle with the oil, write a petition paper stating your ultimate goal (not "i want" or "they will/this will happen" because that sets up a cycle of wanting but not receiving), but as a final outcome desired, such as "My husband's siblings take active roles in their mother's care." Dress that as well with Compelling oil. Read in HITAP and this forum about how to work a vigil candle.

I would do a separate Healing type vigil candle of your choice with a similar dressing and dressed petition paper. I would in that case use a combination of Compelling oil ( to compel your MIL to take more role in her own life) over a healing candle. Work these candles side by side but as separate petitions and spells, since a single targeted directed spell is better than a generic or cover-all work.

Good luck to you!

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Although it's a good idea to do compelling, I don't know if I would do any spells on the mother-in-law right now.
She's not physically well.
I'd focus on her healing first. Then, when you know that she's back to being somewhat healthy, start other root work on her.
That's what I would do...
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:41 pm

1) What can I use to stop my estranged in-laws and my husband's friends or co-workers from interfering negatively with our Reconciliation? Basically any one that is keeping him from returning home to me and our daughter by not encouraging this needs to be silenced and speak only of reconciliation .

2) My husband is living with my mother-in-law (his mother) ... and is always around his brothers.. hence the exact reason for them interfering with our family reconciling. It has been seen and confirmed that my MIL wants my husband to stay with her forever. Can I put them at odds with each other so that way he is stopped being harnessed by them all -- so that If he gets away from his mommy's house and is at odds with them, then he turns his focus to me?

3) I know there needs to be some Healing or Peaceful home work done for the two of us and I will do that if something is suggested. But I want my Husband to Return to OUR home and family 1st.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:27 pm

I recommend Adam and Eve products with this Bible passage:

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Thank You Mama ..I totally agree with the passage..

I did not know If I should do any thing else ..I have done some Adam & Eve work

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:45 am

I'd put the most interferring of the family and friends into a freeze spell. Freeze them up and they won't bother you.

Take the more amenable relatives and put them in a honey jar with some rose buds (for sweetness), deers tongue ( to speak well of you) and periwinkle (to encourage peace).

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:36 am

MaryBee wrote:I'd put the most interferring of the family and friends into a freeze spell. Freeze them up and they won't bother you.

Take the more amenable relatives and put them in a honey jar with some rose buds (for sweetness), deers tongue ( to speak well of you) and periwinkle (to encourage peace).

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Should I just write out their names or
all backstabbers and two faced persons in X's everyday life and say/command "keep your all your negative words and influence about X reconciling with x to yourself" and freeze them in a foil packet with commanding and bend over oil?

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 am

To be honest .. I have never been so hurt by their actions to me and my daughter.. Yes they have betrayed us in so many ways.

A part of me wants to put them all in a war water jar.. probably wrong ..but it is justified for what they have done to me now for almost 2 yrs.
They have done nothing to help the situation at all.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:18 pm

greeneyes:

Your idea for the foil packet sounds good. Sometimes it''s best to write something like what you said, "all my enemies known and unknown" rather than people's names. God knows your enemies better than you do, sometimes.

Mary
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

glm

Unread post by glm » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:51 am

My mother in law's relationship with my husband is toxic, she gives him the role of friend, husband, and father.....not son....she would love to see us break up and is constantly manipulating him to get her way to the point that my husband puts her needs above those of our baby and I, he thinks about her all day, wants to pay her bills (she doesn't need $), fixes everything for her, she has a husband by the way and another son, but all the emotional burden is placed on us. I need to drive her away from our lives before our family breaks apart. We constantly fight over things related to her and he is obsessed with pleasing her, his guilt towards her comes from other lives.

Please help, how do I start? I have tried many things and nothing has worked.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”