Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:27 am

That is wonderful to hear affie! Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Good Luck with your work.
Two-Headed Doctor

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 pm

I join my fellow moderators with the same sentiments.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm

My immediate instincts upon reading the title to your post in the forum where this:

"You've been blocked, hun..."

My instincts are usually pretty good. I think that you are probably going to really have to put a lot into this work in order to get him to move. Maybe try a freezer spell instead? or do it "in conjunction with."

I am going to PM you ;)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Does the clock run on electricity or does it have batteries?

Did you do any divination for yourself to see what, if anything, may be the cause?

Your thread has been merged into the long thread on "Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers" and if yu read this thread from the beginning, you may get further ideas on what the sign means. Also, you can hire someone to divine the sign. This page at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers will provide more information:

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:46 pm

I hired a conjure worker to help me with reconciliation, love binding, and marriage rootwork.

For those of you who had the same type of work done what were some signs that the work was manifesting???

In my situation my ex and I broke up on admirable terms and have been keeping in touch even hanging out and doing sleep overs since the breakup so, Im confused what signs to look for.

Ive never had this type of work done before any shared experiences will be much appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:02 pm

faithfirst80,

This forum is the customer outreach arm of the Luck Mojo Curio Co., a traditional hoodoo candle shop that makes and sells spiritual supplies to home practitioners and to professional root doctors.

We cannot speak for your rootworker -- we don't know your case.

If you are unsure about what "signs" mean in this context, perhaps this web page from AIRR will help:

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens

By the way, you posted this in the section about anointing oils -- but it is not relevant to that topic, so it has been moved. Please help us keep the forum neat by posting in an area where other requests for assistance, similar to yours, can be found. I have merged your posts into the long thread on "Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers" and perhaps if you read this thread from the beginning, you will find other answers to your questions.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 pm

I was doing a black skull candle for break-up to whisper the their relationship's issues. I placed the candle in a clay plate wrapped in aluminum foil and placed on top of a cookie tray, when I came home, the only remains are the pins and the burned wick in the clay plate and when i took off the aluminum foil, the clay plate was cleanly broken in half in the middle...Is this a good sign? :?

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:38 am

How did the candle burn if it was wrapped in foil?

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 am

hello newbie,

The clay plate was wrapped in aluminum foil and i place the skull on top of this. The skull with the plate i placed in the cookie tray. When i took off the foil to put the remains in the brown bag thats when i saw the clay plate was broken in half..

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:48 am

Ohh ok...The clay and aluminium foil was to handle the heat, I think.

Thank You.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 am

Crystal_Clear and newbie,

The breakage of a candle holder is most often a sign of sloppy and inexperienced work performed by those who are clueless about the laws of physics. In other words, they have no idea that heat will cause glass or cermics to crack. Usually such people are young and not being householders with experience in the art of using and keeping glass and pottery housewares intact, they employ inappropriate tools for conjure and then want an interpretation of why the article that they used broke.

My reply is and has always been: Why did you think it would NOT break? I mean, wrap a pottery plate in aluminum foil, which will conduct the heat into it, and then burn a broad-based candle on it and expect it to NOT break? Come on, be real. I could break almost every plate in my house, one after another, by doing that. And it would not be a "sign." It would be "breaking chinaware plates by wrapping them in aluminum foil and burning broad-based candles on them."

Now, don't think that glass or pottery breakage can NEVER be a sign. But look at the odds!

I can burn 200 candles in glass-tube holders -- standard glass-encased candles -- and not a single one will break. That's because they are DESIGNED TO BE USED IN THAT WAY. Thus, when one does break, it is an oddity -- and an odd occurrence is a sign.

Again, let me stress this: A sign or omen is something unusual. What you did is almost guaranteed to break a plate, hence it is not unusual, simply the result of mishandling your tools.

Now, i will go one step farther, although i doubt many here will understand me: A sharp worker can ENGINEER THE BREAKAGE is he or she so chooses. That is definitely an option. But it takes an experienced and savvy worker to do that. 'Nuff said.

This side-discussion has nothing to do with skull candles and is about signs and omens, so i am splitting it out of the skull candle section of the board and merging it into the signs and omens thread. Please try to keep your messages grouped by topic for the convenience of those who come after you and are using this forum to learn the practice of hoodoo. Thanks.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:31 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I can burn 200 candles in glass-tube holders -- standard glass-encased candles -- and not a single one will break. That's because they are DESIGNED TO BE USED IN THAT WAY. Thus, when one does break, it is an oddity -- and an odd occurrence is a sign.

Again, let me stress this: A sign or omen is something unusual. What you did is almost guaranteed to break a plate, hence it is not unusual, simply the result of mishandling your tools.
I have tried to get this across to people a few times and, for some reason, it is not always digestible to them. Please, everyone, read this more than once and understand what it means. I could not have worded it better.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Just a personal note of mine in some of my workings that I hope will help people understand signs. Please remember this is my personal opinion:

When wondering if I should work a sugar jar on a target, the song Pour Some Sugar on Me, by Def Lepard came in the radio. (Pour some sugar on me, in the name of love) yeah, I take that as a sign because I was wondering just that.

In front of me, while wondering about a target's children, a plumbing truck with the words "call my daddy" on it is right in front of me.

When thinking about a sign and casually asking the universe if my work was ok and if I should continue, a car passes by blaring Push It by Salt-n-Pepper. Not a common song to be playing these days.

Totally personal based on a thought passing through my head at the time or a few minutes prior. To me they are significant. To you, they may be just another truck and two old songs from the 80's and 90's. it's all personal when you are doing work.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:19 am

So I've had one definite sign with regards to my love work. The first was a meeting a guy at work twice who had the same unusual name as the one I'm working on and this guy also grew up in the same city my guy always said was his dream home and he's also the same ethnic mix as my guy. Needless to say you can't get any more positive than that.

I've been burning a homemade jar candle annointed with stop gossip oil and it constantly flickers. And every pink candle I've lit from starting my work always flickers to start with, lets off little puffs of black smoke then eventually burns clean and strong until its done. It happens regardless of size or brand of pink candle I use.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Aaaaah ok. Um, I'll edit the sensitive parts then once I get some advice.

Thanks for the heads up!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

lexig
Newly Registered

Unread post by lexig » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 am

I just wanted to post about something that happened today! I have been doing some work using Follow Me Boy/Kiss Me Now/Love Me/Come To Me oils and sachet powders - I also created a "think of me" box and have been praying over it. Anyway, so I have been reciting Psalm 23 a LOT.

Today I quite randomly found myself in a t-shirt shop where everything was way too expensive. I did find one cheap discount rack though, and on it only one t-shirt stood out as having a design that interested me. It had words on it but the way they were put into the design it wasn't obvious what they were. When I looked closer - "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want..." - yup, Psalm 23! I had to buy it. :)

Unread post by Newbie » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

It's my first vigil candle and I have nothing to compare it to.
But thank you for dressing it perfectly with right amount of oils and herbs, i guess because it burned down all the way till the end. There was no wax remaining at all.
It burned for 98 hours 45min even though it was only burning slowly.
There was soot but grey, not dark or black...I guess that's normal practically speaking and most of that soot formed during the last 10 min.

I did not stare at the flame but the 2-3 times I did watch the wick looked like a flower....four petals and stamen...
two petals and stamen the second time.
towards the end i saw the wick looked like a cross...even though the flame never split or anything.
Probably it means nothing and the proof will be in the pudding (results/signs) but it was interesting to watch a flower and a cross.

there was glitter around the mouth and rest of the glitter settled at the bottom.

There is some black stuff left at the bottom...because of burning of herbs towards the end i think..

P.S. I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO READ/DIVINE THIS FOR ME. JUST WRITING WHAT I OBSERVED.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 am

Hi newbie, if you haven't looked through them already, you may find some insights about your observations in the following page and thread:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:23 pm

I've been having significant trouble with false positive signs and the movement is the opposite of my intent. I've done work and have gotten readings my members of AIRR about once a month and the answer was that my work is proceeding according to plan, but when I observe the target, the opposite of my intent has been happening. Can the tarot reading be dead wrong? What is going on here?

ardia blodeuwedd

Unread post by ardia blodeuwedd » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 am

Thank you!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:13 pm

ardia blodeuwedd

You are most welcome! That is why we are here, to help those that seek it.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

MagicPrincess

Unread post by MagicPrincess » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm a single woman, and I have guys that I am friends with or recently had dated in the past.

But lately they had been contacting me telling me that they can't talk to me anymore.

Each 5 guys I know has told me that they are getting back with there EX- trying to make it work.

I've been trying to understand what this all means. I know for sure that I do not want to get back with my old ex or exs.

Why are theses guys getting back with there Exs?? I don't understand.

I thought people are more interested in something new, and there future.

I guess now. But I wanted to know is the common with practicing and being single?
♕ Love, Learn, Live, Smile, Grow & Be Happy! ♕ - xoxo

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Unless you think you've been crossed, somehow, I'm not sure your question is within the realm of what we can help you with, here.

If you think someone has done work on you, to drive men away from you, I'd recommend a reading. You can find ethical readers at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 am

Many people are afraid of the unknown and of taking risks. Many are also stuck in what the late Harry Browne called the "previous investment trap." They feel that if they have spent so many years in a relationship, a job, or anything else, they must continue to do so, even if they are not happy.

Do not be discouraged. Do some work to attract a man who is right for you. Specify that he has let go of the past and is emotionally available to you. You can use Come to Me to attract someone new.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:22 am

I am working a love honey jar on someone I like but the problem is this person is the most resistant person ever. I got my kit from here on lucky mojo.

The problem is his ex is back in the picture. I know this because he friended her on facebook but he declined my friend request a few months back. Yesterday my phone app I have for facebook shows he viewed my profile about 3x. But a few weeks ago he had clicked the "follow" button on my profile but, yesterday one of the 3x he came to my profile, he unfollowed me. Not that he would be able to see my profile anyways because everything is set to friends only.

To get rid of his ex, my worker told me to get a 7 day plain black candle and if I could not find one use a white one. She said to clean it and on top goes some red pepper flakes. On the back I need to tape a picture of his ex but on that picture with a sharpie right in the front of the pic write the words go away / stay away and let this candle burn for 7 days then once it goes out light another one and repeat the process for a few weeks and if by then she is not gone then go back to get a hot foot spell kit.

Meanwhile, i got these baths called Come To Me, Stay With Me, and Return To Me. I started them today as instructed.

The point is I love this man. I already did my readings and I want him to come back to me. I was his last ex and now he treats me like nothing. Well then again he does not treat me at all since he won't even say a word to me.

I was told to go by this 333 rule where you see signs in 3 days, see movement in 3weeks, and see results in 3 months.

However it has been 2 weeks since I started my honey jar but I am not seeing any sorts of signs or anything to indicate that my spell is even working.

If I have not seen any sort of signs in 2 weeks what do you suppose could be the problem?

The last time I did a spell it backfired on me even though I kept seeing signs. So I gave it a rest for 2 months and then did a reading on here and my worker told me what to buy and how to fix this but I am not sure on this one.

Help is appreciated thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 am

First, before we even deal with anything else, let me comment on your statement, ""I was told to go by this 333 rule where you see signs in 3 days, see movement in 3weeks, and see results in 3 months."

Either you have misunderstood what someone told you, or someone is giving EXTREMELY BAD AND INAUTHENTIC ADVICE here or elsewhere on the forum. There is no such thing as a "333 Rule." There is no such thing as "you see signs in 3 days, see movement in 3weeks, and see results in 3 months." People keep posting that here and they are very, very fixed on this totally fake "rule" that arose because they cannot understand simply expressed ideas, and want some sort of guarantee that magic spells always work, just like on television.

This is not your fault, johnnyr860. I am not singling you out. But there is no 333 Rule.

Go to the top of this thread, page 1, and read the very first post. Thanks.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:45 am

be_777,

SIGNS:
1) Signs are supernatural or paranormal, and may be subjective as well as objective in nature.
2) There are positive signs and negative signs, and one may also see no signs at all.
3) It is not normal to go to READERS for signs when one is casting a spell, since signs are so often subjective.
4) Positive signs do not necessarily and inevitably lead to positive movement.

MOVEMENT:
1) Movement is objective and takes place in the real world.
2) Movement may be toward your goal or away from it, and also there may be no movement.

COMPLETION:
1) Completion is objective and takes place in the real world.
2) Completion means you have achieved your goal.

We cannot offer readings for you in this forum, not provide check-readings on the readings of other rootworkers. Since going to readers for signs is not the cultural norm within African-American hoodoo, i would question why you are doing this, if you actually are a hoodoo practitioner. And even if you are hiring a rootworker to do the work for you, it would be YOU who would see the signs. Plus, signs manifest in the short term -- three days is the time i was told to "watch for signs" when i was young -- you don't keep looking for them or chase from reader to reader asking about them.

You mentioned getting readings "about once a month" -- how long have you been working this trick? Did you set a time limit when you started? I am concerned, because what you are doing seems a bit on the potentially obsessive side. Talk about continually getting signs and continually going to readers, weven though the movement is away from your goal, and with no end-point or plan B in sight... it sounds ungrounded to me. I think instead of another reading, you may need some magical coaching from a solid practitioner who can set you straight on how this work is done.

This AIRR page will tell you more about magical coaching, and will provide (at the top right of the page) a list of ethical practitioners who will provide this service for a reasonable fee:

Category:Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ual_Advice

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 am

catherineyronwode

If I had known this I would not have mentioned this 333 rule. I was simply posting what I was told; my apologies. I know spell work is not guaranteed. I am not going into this expecting it to work, but I am not even sure what to look out fo,r so I can tell if the spell is working or not.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 am

johnnyr860,

No apologies needed! I have answered your question in the longer thread on Signs, Movement, Completion, and i think if you read the first post in the thread, you will get a clearer idea of how we do this work. Check it out here:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

By the way, expecting a spell to work is always better than not expecting it to work. Like expecting your biscuits to bake well and brown is always better than expecting them to fail. :-)

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:57 am

To my dearest catherineyronwode:

I just wanted to thank you so much for your post. This link you have provided me with has lots of detail which is perfectly what I was looking for. Now the problem I have here is that I am working a honey jar which I have heard many different things about. I was told that because this is a honey jar love spell that I may need to wait longer then most spells to see results, signs or movement. I have a few problems here. I have been seeing all sorts of signs for about 3 weeks now but still no movement or results. Would you say that my work is done as in not working? I mean considering a honey jar takes longer then other spells to fruition I am giving it extra time just in case but wanted an opinion from you.

Things I have notices about my honey jar candles- Sometimes the candle burns super fast. In fact so fast that it feels as if I could have just blinked my eyes and the candle is already half way done burning (I mean not literally in the blink of an eye) but simply it burns like mad fast like really fast. But then for some reason I could see my candle burn really fast today and then the next time I light my candle (I do this every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) the candle will burn so slow you would swear a turtle could walk the whole earth and back and the candle would still be burning from how slow it burns lol.

Other times when I burn the candles there is lots of wax left behind. Other times (when I clean off the wax from the top of the honey jar) the entire candle burns out with literally no wax left behind maybe just a very small piece of the wick that is left burning on it's own for about an hour or so before it goes out.

What does this all mean? The signs are confusing me. One second I think the spell is working and the next I am not even sure. I heard fast burning candles that burn really fast mean the work will be done but results wont last very long. But in my case this confuses me considering one day the candle burns lightning fast and the next it burns slower then a turtle walking. Also the fact that some days there is lots of wax left behind but others no wax is left at all behind but the wick still burns even when there is no wax left so I get confused. If you could explain this to me I would be grateful.

Stay Blessed,
John

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 am

If you're working on somebody with a name like "Jim", the odds are more favorable for signs, but what about uncommon names? Would an "almost the same" name count as a sign? What about a surname?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi stelz,

signs aren't necessarily about seeing someone's name. they may be completely name un-related! It can be a dream. It can be a natural sign like a crow's flight or seeing a particular animal outside a context. it could be seeing a dollar sign or heart depending on the kind of work being done. A smell out of context. a change of perception. a heightened awareness or inner knowing. As Miss Cat so wisely says in the post below, signs are subjective. Thus don't expect them to necessarily be literal.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 pm

aura wrote:Hi stelz,

signs aren't necessarily about seeing someone's name. they may be completely name un-related! It can be a dream. It can be a natural sign like a crow's flight or seeing a particular animal outside a context. it could be seeing a dollar sign or heart depending on the kind of work being done. A smell out of context. a change of perception. a heightened awareness or inner knowing. As Miss Cat so wisely says in the post below, signs are subjective. Thus don't expect them to necessarily be literal.

Blessings.
This is a good point. Signs are things that come to you personally. What it means to you, may not hold that meaning for another. Keep an eye out for things that seem out-of-place. Like a crow sitting with a bunch of blue birds. Or one red flower growing in with a bunch of white ones.

A lot of work is spirit lead, so let your intuition guide you to your answers.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

hopingprayer1223

Unread post by hopingprayer1223 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:16 am

Could this have been a sign...I started a honey jar and freeze spell last week not for live but for help in anorher matter....well after a week of having not so great dreams of what could go wrong I happened to be searching images for a silky movie I was watching...one of the images on clicked on was of a back screen with the word Mojo typed on repeatedly...it had nothing to do wth the movie and I found it very random...hoping that it means I'm on thw right track!

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:40 am

Thanks, guys. :)

I got a surprise batch of cookies in the mail the other day, that bodes well for the honey jar, lol.

As far as the name thing goes, I'm guessing magic takes the path of least resistance. I'm currently operating on the assumption that an "almost the same" counts, but time will tell. ;)

Floss71

Unread post by Floss71 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:18 am

Hi everyone,

I did my first honey jar for love today (well yesterday now), on Friday. About an hour before I started it, I went out the front of my house to have a coffee. As soon as I sat down, I looked up into the sky and I saw two black birds flying right in front of my house, (I think they were crows), flying together, one following the other. They swooped back near my house again then back the other way and landed on a tree together.
I know in my spirit that it was an omen or a sign about what to expect with the honey jar.

Does anybody here experience omens or signs like that and any idea what this could mean?
Thanks! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:11 pm

If you want a true reading of your incident, I would contact a person skilled in that area. Here is the link to AIRR readers/rootworkers who provide interpretations of dreams, signs, and omens (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:59 pm

A pair of birds flying past -- well, that's actually a pretty common sight, especially this time of year. But it might mean something. Keep your eye out for more signs over the next few days, or do a little bibliomancy if you haven't mastered any other divination system.
Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

GEMINI63

Unread post by GEMINI63 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:54 am

I am fairly new with candle magic. I have read alot and learned from this forum. I have been doing a break up spell for someone. She is presently in a new relationship and I want her to go back to her ex-boyfriend! I have burned many votives and vigil candles for healing, break up, follow me girl, love me and reconcilliation etc. In the begining I saw a little bit of soot on top of glass, but now clear no soot ever. Glass is crystal clear when candle is lit and burns stong and dancing the whole time. Looking back they all seem to have worked but for one day. Is that all to be expected and nothing more? Or is this the slow process and more is to come and this is part of the "sign or movement". She did text him once that she missed him attached with some old pictures.(nothing more after that) then responded "I am happy where I am now I dont know why I am texting you...bye". Then I lit a Follow me Girl Candle: She went out of her way to go to a party he was at. (nothing more after that) And a few other very small things over the past month. So I have seen a sign or movement? Things seems to go flat when the candle is over or is it still manifesting? I wouldn't know unless I stumble onto something that just happend? So my question is....."Is that it? The spell worked but as I call it a "One hit wonder" for each candle? How long do this candle magic stay with the target to keep reoccuring? (She is still with her present boyfriend)

LeannaReece

Unread post by LeannaReece » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Today while I was at work I came across a pair of mourning doves that would not go away.
They sat calmly on the ground and watched me work, not batting an eye even when I came within a foot of them.
My coworker and I thought it was weird that they weren't at all bothered by us talking and walking around.
Never once did they attempt to fly away, and when I came back to check on them a few hours later they were still there, just looking at me.
Am I just reading into things too much?

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:24 pm

A neighbor got rid of a nest that was built by mourning doves sometimes after the babies hatched. I was a little upset over it I guess, but didn't bother to ask why (like if something happened) as I figured it was none of my concern. The pair of parents wouldn't leave for a number of days. They stayed in my yard for some reason, both together. Likewise, they didn't seem too alarmed by me either.

I'm not sure if that's just their nature, but it didn't seem to have any particular meaning when it happened to me at least. And, because of it, I'm actually now a fan. I don't know... at least in my imagination, they were looking for their nest and their young. I thought it was sweet. My patio, my hibiscus, my lettuce, the telephone lines... they stayed somewhere close by.

*edited to add*

I googled old wives tales out of curiosity lol. I came across one that mentioned them being a sign of pregnancy. Ironically, the neighbors actually were expecting during that time! Pretty funny! :-)

LeannaReece

Unread post by LeannaReece » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Well, I'm certainly not pregnant, nor will I be anytime in the forseeable future.
You must have been right about the nest, because that's how the birds were acting.
I just thought it was kind of weird.

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Mon May 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Gemini 63,

First I wanna say CONGRATS on the success that your spell work has brought you thus far. Secondly, I would highly recommend that you have this matter divined upon by one of the Lucky Mojo/AIRR readers. Thirdly, if you care for my two cents, I'd say that it looks as if you will need to keep the magic going. It seems that your friend is still harboring feelings for you, which is great! However, we can't overlook the fact that she is involved with someone else. Which means you'll probably have to put in some more work (put'chya back into it...Lol!!). Perhaps, you may have to approach the situation from a different (or a combination of different) angle(s).

Again, I highly recommend that you seek out one of the readers for more clarity. Until then, hopefully one of the moderators will have some more advice for you.

Happy Conjuring & the Best of Luck!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 14, 2013 10:57 am

Hi Gemini63,

You've gotten movement and completion on some of your work. With regards to wether it just works for a day or can it work longer, a lot of factors will affect that including what was asked for (how specific were you in your petitions?), the quality of the personal concerns you have to work from, your ability to do contact work to help the cause and if you have more than one type of work going (anything but the vigil candles going?) Usually in relationship work of the complexity you describe, it can help to have break up and sweet jars going with the Vigil lights as ''back-ups'' as well as some form of contact work destined to each of the parties to be worked on.

However, SilverDaniels is spot on when he says that a reading would probably be the best course of action to direct your work effectively.
Aura Laforest

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Tue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

I have been burning candles on my name and my husbands name over lapping. About 2 weeks ago my other candle had burned down, it looked like there was a J, his name starts with a J, in the wax and a small kind of heart. With the first candle i also seen some signs of him being willing to kiss me and stuff like that, where he did not want to before. Also seen a post about his zodiac sign and there feelings on facebook, i took that as a good sign. He also started sleeping back in the bed together so that was also good movement from my first candle. So yesterday i started a new candle with my petition tapped under it. Well we were at the doctors office cause he was getting a check up, i was waiting for him to come back into the doctors office room and on there little t.v. they had a news story of a lady saving some kids from a tornado while being pregnant. The lady who saved the kids did not want to put her baby that was was pregnant with in the media until that day, so the kids name was my husbands first name and his middle name! I took that as a huge sign. Also the kid they were talking about played T-ball and my husband did the same thing growing up. I am trying to get my husband to love me again and stay with me. Do these sound like good signs? I was just floored cause of all the names and the sports the kid on the news could play, he happens to have the same first and middle name as my husband and play the same sport!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 15, 2013 3:38 am

Hi Axle1988,

what you're describing do sound like signs. Although they are positive, keep in mind that positive signs to not necessarily indicate a positive outcome (or completion). It does show however that your work is having effect in the right direction. You're even getting some movement with your husband moving back into the bed and being willing to kiss you. It will be important to continue your work steadily in order to maintain and improve your relationship. If you haven't already, consider getting a reading from an AIRR member who can also suggest the best rootwork alternatives for your specific situation.

Blessings,
Aura
Aura Laforest

allthatsparkles

Unread post by allthatsparkles » Wed May 15, 2013 8:59 am

Hi Everyone!

I have a question and I hope its fine to post here. Since I am a new member but i have been a lucky mojo follower for some time.

I have performing spells for about a month to bring back my ex and I always could sense and feel him if he thinking of me. But within the last 3 days that hasn't been happening.

I been doing love spells and i made a poppet 2 weeks ago. There has been progress since at first he wouldn't see me or speak to me but that has changed. Last time I seen him was Sunday out the blue he asked could he come by to bring me some mothers day flowers. Which were white roses with a card. We have no kids together but I have one. Also, We haven't seen each other before Sundays for 2-3 weeks. Cause we had a disagreement.

I don't feel the need to be obsessed over him Like I was and worry about my spells. that concerns me cause I care for him deeply and I do want him back. But I don't have the desire to not worry or be concerned but I do still think of him alot.

I haven't heard from him since Sunday. Is what I am describing ok, is this a sign he is slipping away and doesn't care for me any more?

What are the feelings a person gets from performing love spells? I cant sense much of him anymore??

I did get a reading by Ms, Michaele 04/30 last month. But this feeling has been happening for a few days since after he came by. I would thought I would heard from him by now since the visit went very well he kissed and hugged and said he missed me.

But since then I been feeling weird.

Can any one help me please ?

Hope you understand what I describing.

Best Regards

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Wed May 15, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm on my second week of working with St. Martha to get an ex back. Well when I petitioned her last week, I said this week is when are work really begins. I light a green novena candle as well as a red taper. The glass holder the red taper was in broke! Now I know this is usually a bad sign in love work, but idk I just felt like it was a sign we are breaking through my targets resistance. I did a second candle, and the holder held up. Interesting so, my love horoscope said that today will be a "breakthrough" as far as feeling iffy about my romantic situation and be confident for success! Good sign?!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 15, 2013 8:05 pm

allthatsparkles --

If i were you i would get a reading. The situation is complex. You are getting ixed signals -- less spiritual connection, then hugs and kisses and he says he misses you, then cut off from contact.

Something is going on. This is not clear, and a reading should clear it up. Miss Michaele, your reader, may be able to help.

MissNewConjure --

I am 66 years old, started reading around the age of 8, began reading for friends around the age of 12, performed my first successful spell around the age of 13, and have been working professionally as a reader and mage since i was 18. When i meet clients who want to interpret signs exactly the opposite of their traditional meaning, i just shake my head.

A broken love candle is not a good sign. Saying that you have chosen to interpret it as goods sounds to me -- a person with more than 50 years experience in this work -- like you are saying, "I don't give a damn for signs and omens -- because if they don't come out the way i want, i'll just change their meanings. So there."

You are welcome to your opinion, but why come here and ask my opinion? You already know what my opinion is. Same as it ever was: "A broken love candle is a bad sign. Do the work over."

The funny thing is, you did do the work over anyway, even after claiming the broken candle was not a bad sign.

Well, anyway, i'm glad to hear that the second candle proved sturdier and more propitious.

Good luck in all your work.
catherine yronwode

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 am

Miss Cat,

I did not mean to insult anybody. I guess I must have been paying attention too much to how I felt at the time when the candle broke, and also considering the physical reasons for the break as well. I did do a second candle to see if it would break again. Since the second candle burned fine, does this "make up" (for lack of a better way to say it) for the bad sign in the first candle's break? If that makes any sense.

As always, I do appreciate your opinion.
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Fri May 17, 2013 8:52 am

Sorry, weird title, I just didn't know how to put it in words. And I wasn't quite sure in what section to put this, but since it's a reconciliation case, I put it here. It could apply to any spell situation though, I think.

Anyway, I was wondering if this is a normal occurrence in spellwork.

I've been noticing throughout my work, whenever I try a new trick, I get an almost instant result (often within 24 hours) where things make a BOOM for the better. Like suddenly my target asked me to dinner, or was suddenly paying a lot of attention to me. And then the next day, it dies down. Not completely, because things were still better than before I tried the new trick, but not as good as the first day. Then I add another trick to my arsenal (while still continuing to lay down the previous tricks), then again, within a day, BOOM, super good reaction, and then the next day it dies down again (but again, with things slightly better than before).

I don't know if I'm describing it clearly, but I guess if I were compare to numbers, let's pretend I start at 0%. I do some spellwork then BAM I go all the way up to 15% the next day. And then the day after that it shrinks down to 2%. I try another trick, it zooms up to 20% the next day, then after that, it goes down to 5%. And so on and so forth.

Do other people experience this in their spellwork?

I just hope I don't run out of tricks to add so my work doesn't stagnate before I reach 100% success!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri May 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi AnnieB,

Particularly with tricky cases like reconciliation (also applies to addiction, court work, sweetening in-laws and such), the ''3 steps forward 2 steps back'' can be pretty common. Your net advance is still forward by one step, but these are workings that tend to take long and sustained effort to find complete success. In some cases, a certain amount of maintenance may always be necessary. (For example, just because a relationship is going well doesn't mean you forget about your honey jar, burning one candle on it every week can avoid worlds of problem from manifesting!) Slow but steady wins the race: just keep at it consistently knowing that some days will be better than others and as your testimony already steads, things will improve.

It's also a wide practice to do check-readings on your work on a semi-regular basis to see if the work is continuing to affect the target or if there are new issues and inputs affecting the situation. Generally getting a check reading (short is fine, a half hour or even sometimes a ten minute reading can be enough) every three months or so when dealing with long-term would be a reasonable interval.
Aura Laforest

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Sat May 18, 2013 12:30 am

Thank you very much, Aura! What you say does make sense. I do have a plan of maintenance laid out already once I reach my goal (us being reconciled and a couple again). A "weaning" process, so to speak. Right now I light a candle on my honey jar every day, but after I reach my goal it will be just on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for about maybe 3 months (unless of course there's an argument or some unexpected bump in which case I will light a candle to smooth things out). Then after 3 more months I will go down to just lighting on Fridays, then every first Friday of the month. I thought about first Friday of the month, because I remember back when I was attending Catholic school, we would all be made to hear mass every first Friday :D

Regular check-ups sounds like sound advice as well! I think a lot of people only think of getting a reading when something has gone wrong a long way already (I know that's how I am, eep). Seeing potential problems before they become troublesome sounds like the way to go!

To end this on a positive note, though, this week, the "step backs" in my work seem to be a bit smaller. Perhaps I am getting better at laying down tricks and focusing on intent that my results are having a better time maintaining themselves :D

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:16 pm

I was just curious if its normal not to see signs everyday?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 20, 2013 3:18 am

Hi Axle1988, it can be quite normal not to get signs every day.
Aura Laforest

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Tue May 21, 2013 6:36 pm

So I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of this. I did the graveyard dirt love spell about a week or so ago and I have seen signs of like his name and hearts in my food and just weird things. But yesterday I had a dream that me and the person I'm working on were in bed and I told him that I loved him and he said ot back to me. I was also with my mom yesterday and she kept pointing out things that had to do with a cemetery, I thought that was weird. Thoughts and comments?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 22, 2013 3:45 am

Sounds like signs Axle1988, although only you can know that for sure. Now look for movement and then for completion. Also keep in mind that signes and movement do not guarantee success, they are just what they are: signs and movement. This is why often people will work a situation from more than one angle (a couple of different kinds of spells) to push things more quickly.

If you want further insight, consider booking a reading with one of the fine AIRR workers or a member of Hoodoo Psychics.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 am

Thank you so much Aura, you have been answering a lot of my questions latley it seems lol. I am waiting on a email reading from Conjureman Ali, I asked him questions and just waiting for a reply. It's been a week and i know hes really busy. But I have been lighting pink candles dressed with love me, follow me boy, or reconcile oils. They always burn clean and strong flame. I have seen some progress like him wanting to talk to me more and make a lot more eye contact. Thanks for answering all my questions I'm kind of new to this so I get curious about a lot of things. :)

divinedaughter

Unread post by divinedaughter » Fri May 24, 2013 3:18 pm

WOW Miss Cat! What a great story. I would love to know what type of ritual you performed to accomplish these results......if you are willing to reveal it! Thanks for sharing :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”