Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Yes they are indeed.

That answers your question. I am going to look for a post with Miss Cat and Jwmcclin for a list that can help.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Miss Tammie Lee,
Amazing, thanks for the fastest ever reply, lol.

I did read Miss Cat's post on the decreasing order of power of personal concerns and photos are the last or least powerful..but nothing was said about signatures (i read one of the users asking the same question ... if they were good enough...cant remember in which section).

That's why I was hoping to get the opinion of someone who might have used such things.

Only concern would be since the ids cannot be folded, the petition paper cannot be folded to as little size as possible. Hope that's okay.
I have very limited personal items so I have to use them carefully.

that being said, i forgot to mention, i also have his father's signature.

Thanks again.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Ok I have been thinking about nice ladylike ways to say some of the things I'm about to suggest. Sigh. Here we go
Yes signatures are great but read the thread and read what Miss Cat posted.

It is so easy to get hair from someone whether you are romantically involved or not. TAPE I want to give reference to this great tip from a Member of AIRR, It is his idea not mine, just get some tape and get some hair! Whether a family Member, co worker, someone ugly where do they sit?

Hair... the toilette.
(separate issue applying to anyone).... If you are a great spouse, lover, significant other... I like to "groom". I like manicured hands and nails. I can shave the hair off a man's neck there are just certain "spoil things" I do. And Yes-- I get return on my investment :).

Toothbrush: get them a new one. It is easy to "knock over" on a normal day the holder. None of us would want to brush our teeth with a toothbrush that fell on the floor... right? YUK!!!

See how basic this can be? Get a Napkin at dinner, get a straw... see above read the whole thread.

I hope this helps you in your endeavors,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Yes, i understand but i do not have any access to any of that..not geographically accessible anymore :(
So I really have no other option but to use what limited things I have unless there is a way to get things from ppl far away :)
But thanks a lot. I will keep it in mind.

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:35 pm

I am counting on the student id card and state id...since he might have touched them many times.

But since the id cards are cut by a machine and machine/scissor cutting is not prescribed in hooodoo, i am wondering!!

Kindly advice

Same thing with the real photo i was talking about. Those photos are generally machine cut unlike print-out of a photo on a paper which can be torn in to a square shape to get rid of machine cut edges.
Am I right?

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:17 pm

I need some suggestions for using the items I have from my target. I have worn (and unwashed) underpants and a used condom. I read something about knotting the underpants and burying them, but he doesn't live with me. I don't see him real often because he lives a couple hours away, but he comes down here ever few months, and I'm trying to focus on getting him here more and eventually for good and I want to do work to keep him from getting involved with other girls.

I have a lot of LM love oils (Love Me, Return to Me, Come to Me, Adam & Eve, Chuparosa), as well as Road Opener.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:35 pm

You got some good stuff. You can use the used underwear to keep him coming to you by burying them at your front door. You can use the semen on candle spells such as the ones you listed. Here is some discussion of
Body Fluids in Hoodoo

...and read this link to give you additional ideas Binding spell on a lover or ex lover
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 pm

You can freeze or dry that semen to use for future spells, too.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 pm

I live in an apartment where my front door is in an inside hallway, I can't really bury anything there. :(
I do have a balcony, could I bury it in a flower pot there?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm

onyxorchid- You can. Get yourself a potted house plant and if you are able to put it by the front door or close to the front door as possible would be great.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:45 pm

I am currently preparing a railroad spike spell for home protection. At the end of the spell, you urinate to mark your spikes. My question is do you have to just kinda whip it out and go or can you urinate in a vessel and then pour it on the spikes. I live in a slightly busy area and don't think the neighbors would appreciate the whip it out method. LOL Thanks.
-Alex

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 pm

LOL! Well, i am more of a squatter than a whip it outer, but i do not collect urine in pots for later distribution. i wait until dark and then just emit it on the site.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:LOL! Well, i am more of a squatter than a whip it outer, but i do not collect urine in pots for later distribution. i wait until dark and then just emit it on the site.

:D :mrgreen: :lol:

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:43 pm

Hello Everyone, I would like tie my target's underwear, but not sure where to bury them. I did look on the laying tricks page and here, but could not find a answer. My target and I live apart. I in a apartment owned by my family, with no real front yard, but a small patch of grass about 5ft long in front and large field in back. My home is considered permanent in tell the time comes that the family decides to sell it. As for Him, he lives in a rental house that has a huge yard and field, not to mention access under the house. The owner recently passed away and it is still up in the air if the family is going to hold onto the house or sell. The lease is up next month, fingers crossed that they give him another 6mth lease.When we are together we are at his house, but also he has in the past had other woman there too. This including his soon to be Ex wife that keeps dropping in for visits in the name of friendship. lol.
1. Where is the best place to bury his knotted underwear, my place or his?
2. If his, he has many places, in the field, under the house, under a rose bush or he has a huge cactus in a pot that if he moves he will take with him.

I also have a question on a vinegar jar and oils, I will post them in their proper place to hopefully help others that may have the same questions. Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:21 am

Hi becca7417,

You can get yourself a potted plant (or re-pot one that you have already), and bury the underwear at the bottom of the new container. Alternatively, the spell in questions usually calls for burying the underwear in the back-yard to keep him from straying. If the field is your back-yard, then that could serve as well.

Other more experienced workers may also have some input that can help!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 am

Have a few questions there is people I know and I dont know if they know my real name or not but they address or talk to me of my nick-name and I address them of there nick-name also.

1) Is it better when performing or petitioning spells or carving candles to use my nick-name and their nick-name that we call ourselves or should I use both of our real names?

2) When praying the petition or desire do you pray the nick-name we know each other by, real names or both?

3) And for future advice........ let's say we dont know each other real name's at all, but we know each other only by nick-name's... will that be fine to use our nick-names only also in petitioning and spells an does it change the affect of the spells or intent you're trying to do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:23 am

Use real names if possible. You can add a nickname, and if you don't know the real name, use what you have.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:28 am

Mama Micki wrote:Use real names if possible. You can add a nickname, and if you don't know the real name, use what you have.
And I suppose the "use what you have" part would also apply in situations where you have first/last names, but no middle names? Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Unread post by Newbie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Dear All,
Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.

Does a pocket square (decorative pocket handkerchief) serve as a good personal concern?
He used to just once when he wore it to a wedding and gave it to me as a keep sake.
It was never washed, after purchase or after wearing.

But it's only decorative. It touched only his hands and no other body part. No sweat was involved either.

But it has been with me after that for a long time. So not sure if it still has HIS scent on it.
Are clothing items used to capture the person's scent??

What do you guys think?

I need your opinion before I cut it (Can I actually CUT it? read something about cutting means cutting magic) because it is one of the very very few things of his that is left with me and I value whatever is left dearly.

Thanks.

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

aura wrote:Hi becca7417,

You can get yourself a potted plant (or re-pot one that you have already), and bury the underwear at the bottom of the new container. Alternatively, the spell in questions usually calls for burying the underwear in the back-yard to keep him from straying. If the field is your back-yard, then that could serve as well.

Other more experienced workers may also have some input that can help!
Aura, Thank you for the reply. After thought, I think I will try and bury them in a big potted cactus he has at his house since if he did try and see other woman he would take them to his house and too if he does have to move from that house he would take this cactus with him.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:23 am

Hi newbie,

The handkerchief is a personal concern. It isn't as close a link as bodily fluid, hair or nails, but it has been in contact with him and can be used for working. If you have any samples of his writing, those too can be used. You can find out more about this on the following page made available by miss cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html. The section you're looking for is about two thirds of the way down the page and entitled ''SUBSTITUTES FOR BODY FLUIDS: THE MAGICAL LINK''.

If you don't want to cut the handkercief, look for a loose thread that you can pull out and then use.
Aura Laforest

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:22 am

Quick question on personal concerns,,,would a scanned copy of a suicide letter be consider a personal concern?

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:02 am

Thank you Aura. When you add additional personal concerns later on to the jar, do u open the petition/name packet and add it to the packet or just add it to the honey directly (i do not intend to use the honey from this jar..so that is not a problem).
If you don't want to cut the handkercief, look for a loose thread that you can pull out and then use.
you say that because that piece of clothing is dear to me, right? and not because cutting it cuts magic? Kindly confirm.

Finally, thank you, thank you...thank you very much for all the answers you gave till now.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 am

Hi becca7417,
yes - but be careful what kind of working you use that in due to the nature of the emotion used in the note's writing. Suicide notes are charged and unless you are doing destruction/death work, cast off evil work or healing work, they're best left alone. They're certainly not a first choice with respect to love work...

Hi newbie,
since the name packet will be all sticky and goopy, re-opening it is not advised, you can simply add the concerns to the jar. and yes, I say that because the clothing is dear to you. you can even cut a single hair into pieces to use the same concern in many workings. until the personal concern is included in a magical working like a honey jar, a packet, bottle spell or folded into a petition paper it's simply a personal concern, not magic. and cutting/scissors are also used in magic to break people apart, separate things, protect, cut away evil (cleansing) and more - thus they can be an integral part of work!
Aura Laforest

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Im fairly new here to this forum.. I must add I really love this forum,, it is extremely helpful and useful! I have been told that if you could not feed a man menstral blood, urine that you could instead urinate on a man's picture as a form of control and state what it is you would like him to do..... Can you please explain this more in depth to me as I am not sure how accurately correct this is... Thanks so much!!! Lisa

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 am

lisagirl1: For us to "better explain it," as you asked above, we would have to know where you heard of this method. You say you were told...but by whom? This can be used for a controlling spell of sorts, yes certainly. Perhaps it would be more helpful to you if you spoke to the person who originally shared this work with you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:lisagirl1: For us to "better explain it," as you asked above, we would have to know where you heard of this method. You say you were told...but by whom? This can be used for a controlling spell of sorts, yes certainly. Perhaps it would be more helpful to you if you spoke to the person who originally shared this work with you.
I concure with this point. There are a lot of methods of work that can be distorted over a game of "telephone."

Best to ask questions with those that were the original source you got it from.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Yes, if you do not have the middle name use the first and last. Think about including birthdays and addresses as well, when doing petitions and name papers.
Joseph Magnuson

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Yes, if you do not have the middle name use the first and last. Think about including birthdays and addresses as well, when doing petitions and name papers.
Thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 pm

You're very welcome. Use what you got!
Joseph Magnuson

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:51 am

Howdy, In a woman's case if she has been married what last name do you use? The name she legally has which is the name of her Ex husband and children or her maiden or birth name. "Oh goodness, I would be in trouble if you say all last names she has went by since I have been married several times!"

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Some practitioners use the original maiden name because this was the woman's "original" name. Some use the more current full name.
Joseph Magnuson

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Some practitioners use the original maiden name because this was the woman's "original" name. Some use the more current full name.
Momma Starr, in the past, on her radio show, has recommended using the original maiden name because it's the name that "God knows you by". Don't remember which episode, but it makes sense enough to me...

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Joseph and heartexalted, thank you for the replies. I have always wondered about that. For now I will use my maiden name on the honey jar candle. Thanks again and hope your weekends were wonderful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:58 pm

I do neither of these. Because so many people have the same names, whether those be married names or maiden names, I prefer

A) to use the current legal name or all names the person has had string together -- Juanita Susan Adams White -- or

B) to use the old Jewish magical qualifier, "son of" or "daughter of" as an identifier, either in short form -- Bryan son of Lori -- or in full form -- Thomas Gerald Hall son Gerald Samuel Hall."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks, Miss Cat! This has bothered me for some time, and it helps having solid advice.
catherineyronwode wrote:I do neither of these. Because so many people have the same names, whether those be married names or maiden names, I prefer

A) to use the current legal name or all names the person has had string together -- Juanita Susan Adams White -- or

B) to use the old Jewish magical qualifier, "son of" or "daughter of" as an identifier, either in short form -- Bryan son of Lori -- or in full form -- Thomas Gerald Hall son Gerald Samuel Hall."

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:54 am

Apollo & Joseph,
Ty for your replies.. I was told this from a person years ago, whom I Am no longer in contact with.. I was never given a full spell,, Just that you could control/ dominate someone by urinating on thier photo.. If in fact this is true Is it possible too get someone whom your not speaking with to talk to you,, such as an ex?? Thanks,, Lisa

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:45 pm

lisagirl1 wrote:Apollo & Joseph,
Ty for your replies.. I was told this from a person years ago, whom I Am no longer in contact with.. I was never given a full spell,, Just that you could control/ dominate someone by urinating on thier photo.. If in fact this is true Is it possible too get someone whom your not speaking with to talk to you,, such as an ex?? Thanks,, Lisa
If your intent is to reconnect with someone you may want to instead dress a photo with these Lucky Mojo Products:

OIL-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPD-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

or to take it a step futher you may consider this:

MH3-CUS-FOLL
Follow Me Boy Triple Strength Mojo Hand
$35.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Apollo,

I appreciate all your help.. Im actually placing an order here in a few minutes.. Thanks.. I think Im going to try the Follow me Boy Oil along with some appropriate herbs.. My next order Im def going to get the Return to me oil.. I have a few spells IM going to be working on.. Ty!!!!!! Lisa

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:55 pm

lisagirl1 wrote:Apollo,

I appreciate all your help.. Im actually placing an order here in a few minutes.. Thanks.. I think Im going to try the Follow me Boy Oil along with some appropriate herbs.. My next order Im def going to get the Return to me oil.. I have a few spells IM going to be working on.. Ty!!!!!! Lisa
Glad to hear you are taking action! Best of luck with your endeavors. You may also want to consider having a reading with a Professional Practitioner, for a better view of your current situation, and what to expect on the road ahead.

You can contact one here:
http://www.rootworkers.com
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
AIRR Member

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:56 pm

I love how you think.. almost like your in my head.. hehe!!! That is exactly what I have been thinking for my next course of action,, Which I plan on doing very soon hopefully this week get in touch with one...

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 am

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this :)

Is there anyone with knowledge and experience in putting one's own urine (female) in a man's coffee?

There's a man I've been seeing for almost 3 months now, and I had him round for dinner this past Thursday....I put my fresh urine in his coffee, which he drank all up.

Now I didn't use any rituals or chants or anything as I have no knowledge of this, so I would like to know if this will work in getting him to be closer to me, as a partner?

He is seeing someone for over a year, not very happy with her, this I know ... but he is still seeing us both. I want his full love and commitment.

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 pm

For this endeavor there are two parts:

First Break Up work:
SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

and then the next step is to inspire romance and love:

SPL-KIT-LOVE
Love Me Spell Kit
$52.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

ozmalicious

Unread post by ozmalicious » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

I am planning in making a love bottle (probablly honey based) and I wasn't able to get specific personal concerns of said target, but... and bare with me... I happened upon his used undies in the bathroom, and rather than getting caught trying to take them, I grabbed a tissue, and rubbed it on the inside of them (hankfully nothing gross looked to be the tissue, lol).

along with a name paper, does this seem adequate to capture his essence for the spell to take proper effect? (this person doesnt live close, and that chances of me being able to get something again are very slim.)

I'm probablly gonna use follow me boy oil in this...

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:23 pm

ozmalicious wrote:I happened upon his used undies in the bathroom, and rather than getting caught trying to take them, I grabbed a tissue, and rubbed it on the inside of them ...
along with a name paper, does this seem adequate to capture his essence for the spell to take proper effect?
Sounds pretty good, yes. Good luck!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Thank you Apollo.

I will have to think about this as finances etc......

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Would it help if I put some Come To Me oil on the underpants before burying them with the houseplant?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 pm

snowbud wrote:Thank you Apollo.

I will have to think about this as finances etc......
Glad to help. Thats why we are here!
AIRR Member

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:15 pm

Since you were asking about personal concerns, I'll answer that aspect of your question.

Are you still menstruating? There is a long thread about using menstrual blood and I can speak from personal experience in a very similar situation (being the "other" woman) that it has worked wonders for me. Anytime he starts drifting, feed him some and he's at my house within days.

I can't speak for urine, as I have not tried it. I think the idea is to get your "essence" in the man. It might be more effective to use sexual fluids. From my understanding, urine is more of a "dominating" personal concern, as in "pissing on someone". Menstrual blood and sexual fluids, on the other hand, have your sexual hormones; so it's more like a biological trick making him instinctively yearn for you.

Again, this is just my personal logic to how it works.

You can also throw in some Queen Elizabeth root and other edible love herbs that LM offers here. I've also had GREAT success with these, and they're very affordable! I know the kits can get a little pricey, so why not buy some herbs, oils, and/or candles and do some work on your own to see how that works for you while you save up for a full kit. There are lots of threads here with tips on how to use these products.

Good luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 pm

You can do that...

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 pm

Thank you Yellowstar!! :-)

unfortunately, Ive ended this as it was too much for me being the other woman...maybe I will try and invite him round for dinner as a friend since thats the way we've parted.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Even if you don't want him back, but have the access and ability to do some work, it's always fun to make him miss you and think he's made the wrong choice ;-) Good luck, hope all goes well for you either way!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 pm

Great advice here...snowbud... its a good idea to step back and think about the outcome before you do work. Good Luck to you regardless of which road you take. Both Apollo Dark and yellowstars presented two avenues to get what you seek. However, it is your option to choose. Good Luck!

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 am

thank u to all who replied to me :)

Apollo Dark: please can you tell me how successful this break-up spell kit is....as you can imagine, one must be careful before buying...also, how hard/simple is it to use?

I do want him back....after we both said mean things to each other, he's not talking to me at present.... :) but I will contact him after a week when all has calmed down.

Also to Apollo or anyone; how ethical is it to use a spell to break up someone who is not happy with this girlfriend?

thank u all xx :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Snowbud,

The success of a situation depends on YOUR situation. The break up spell kit uses all elements of a hoodoo spell. It is a cohesive way of doing things but that doesnt mean using a single candle or vigil light is cannot be successful either. It is based upon the skill level of the petitioner.

As for ethics...each practitioner has their own believes. Some believe it has to be justified others do not. I would recommend you getting a reading to see what would be the best course of action for you. And if you need help I would hiring someone that is more skillful.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 am

Hello,

After all the Come to Me candles I've been burning on just my target's photo, I was finally able to get a personal concern from his body. (A bloody gauze).

My question is, how can I use this gauze to enhance my candle work?

Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:04 am

Hi cherish,

you can fold the gauze or a piece of it into a petition paper you place under the candle, that way you'll still have the gauze to work with in other spells like a honey jar or doll baby.
Aura Laforest

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 am

Thank you Starsinthesky....

I had a tarot reading on this guy, and the advice is to be friends with him only, refrain from sex, and that this is the best course of action to possibly get him to come to me and end it with the other woman.

So how would this relate to the break-up spell? Can you please advise?

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:24 am

Hello everyone,

I know that feeding your sexual fluids and menstruation is effective in binding someone, but I also wanted to ask about the effectiveness of using the bath water from your ritual baths? I have been mixing a little bit of it in my target's drinking water and also using it to water plants around the house (we live together). Can anyone tell me if this will prove effective at all?

Thank you!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 am

I've seen bath water used successfully, in this way. The question, here, is what type of bath is the water coming from?
Two-Headed Doctor

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”