Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Magnet Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 am

I will be doing a spell that requires what I translated as 'magnet oil." Looking at theLucky Mojo catalog I found Magnet Oil and also found Lodestone oil.

Could someone tell me the difference between the two oils? I want to use the oil with a magnet in a house selling spell.

Thank you in advance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: magnet oil or lodestone oil??

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Lodestone oil is to feed loadstones but you can also use it to attract things. It has lodestone pieces in it.

Magnet oil can be used to attract things to you as well, but probably has bits of magnet in it.

In this case you could probably use either one, but since you said magnet...I would go for magnet oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

yoragoddess

Re: magnet oil or lodestone oil??

Unread post by yoragoddess » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you,that's what my gut feeling said but sometimes things get lost in translation. I had read the discussion about attraction and magnet but it didnt clarify lodestone and magnet difference.

kat

Unread post by kat » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:01 am

Hi,
I am looking for an all-purpose oil and wanted to know the difference between the Attraction and Magnet oil. Also, what is the difference between the Magnet and Loadstone oils? Thank you so much.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Magnet Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:20 am

Hi kat:

If you want an "all purpose" oil for anointing yourself or dressing candles, a formula that is general for love/luck/money/blessings is Special Oil #20. It's good stuff!

Attraction oil is designed to attract what you want to you; a job, more money, a certain person :) It's a general kind of formula.

Magnet oil and Lodestone oil: Lodestone oil has actual Lodestones in it and is designed to dress your lodestone and "feed" it to keep it working strong for you. Some folks in conjure, however, have worked with magnets instead of natural Lodestone and so prefer Magnet oil. It is still an "attraction" and drawing-type oil. You really need to experiment and find which formula works for you. However, if you're going to work with a Lodestone, you need to feed it, and you feed it Lodestone Hairs or Lodestone oil.

Here are some links:

Lodestones and Working with them

Magnet Oil

Attraction Oil

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

kat

Unread post by kat » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:35 am

Thank for your fast reply!! :) It seems the oils I listed have a similar partner so you're right, I'll just need to experiment a little. Between these, I'm gonna go with the attraction and magnet for now. I read that attraction is also good for anointing oneself and dressing candles, plus, smells spicier! Is it as effective as #20 when it comes to that? I guess it does come down to what each person prefers. There's just so many to choose from which is great but can be confusing.

Best,

Katherine

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Difference between Attraction and Magnet oil

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 am

Also, Magnet oil has a mineral oil base, whereas Attraction has a vegetable oil base. That's because Magnet oil was crafted with the intent of working with magnets, which are minerals, and would therefore use mineral oil.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

snakedoctorcharm
HRCC Student

Unread post by snakedoctorcharm » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Do the Lodestone Oil and Magnet Oil have mineral oil or vegetable oil as a base?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi char,

mineral. it's discussed above and on the incense thread comparing Attraction with other product lines:

attraction-vs-magnet-incense-powder-t9277.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

snakedoctorcharm
HRCC Student
Re: Difference between Attraction and Magnet oil

Unread post by snakedoctorcharm » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks Aura!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Magnet Oil (which has been confusing folks endlessly by sharing the same artwork on the label as Attraction oil for the past 15 years) is getting its own new label!

In honour of the promotion, there will be a 20% discount offered on all Magnet products during the month of April, 2012. Here is a preview of the new label:

Enjoy!

OIL-HOO-MAGN
Magnet Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Read all about the new Magnet labels, with helpful information on how to use all of our Lucky Mojo Magnet products, here:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs00 ... 57354.html

OIL-HOO-MAGN
Magnet Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

lita328

Unread post by lita328 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 pm

does the 20% automatically deduct during purchase?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes, but you must enter the coupon code during the time that the item is on discount. It becomes invalid after its closing date.

The coupon codes are printed in our monthly newsletter and you may read the newsletter at our archive and grabn the coupon code from there if you wish. The archive is here:

http://tinyurl.com/lmcconews
catherine yronwode

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:51 am

Hello all,

I received my bottle of LM Magnet Oil yesterday. I was wondering, which LM oil can I mix with the Magnet Oil to draw a specific target to me for a passionate relationship?

Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Come To Me, Fire of Love, Kiss Me Now, and Look Me Over would all be great additions to mix with the Magnet Oil, it depends on which one speaks to you and is most appropriate for your needs.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MariaO

Unread post by MariaO » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:44 am

Hello all,

I just wanted to share my story because I'm so grateful.

I work a lot with candles and oils. I'm in a "complicated" relationship you can say. We argue quite a bit and there were certain things that bothered me. I felt unappreciated, and like he never realized all the sacrifices I made and felt like he had a nonchalant attitude about it all.

Well, I took a red couple candle -- and i always clean my candles first -- then I carved his name and DOB, wrote my name on the male's forehead, and one word phrases that were important to me. I anointed the candle with Magnet Oil. Printed pictures of my face and his. Cut them out and pinned each face on the candle. His face on male, mine on female. I also wrote my petition on a piece of brown paper bag and anointed that as well with the oil, then place under candle folded. I used cascarilla powder to circle the candle where it was placed.

As I lit the candles I spoke to "him" literally until the candles melted down about an hour. (Heavy meditation) Just what was hurting me, how I wanted him to realize how he was hurting me and to open his eyes. I just wanted him to realize how his actions are affecting me. After the candle burned down (with picture) I wrapped up the remains and put away.

Three days later he calls me and tells me he's been thinking about me a lot. We spoke for a few, then I went to his house. He basically broke down and told me everything, everything that I wanted him to realize as I said to the candle. Everything that was hurting me he mentioned, he said he's been thinking about the way he's been treating me etc. Etc. And that he appreciates me as well as apologizing. I was so shocked I couldn't believe my ears. It was incredible.

That is my story, bless you all!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi MariaO,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Thank you for sharing that! We always love to hear stories like yours.

Keep up the good work!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”