Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

moonbride

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by moonbride » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:01 am

HailDiscordia wrote:You could do a moving candle spell. You need:
One candle for you,one fore the person you want gone, hot foot oil, hot foot powder and cut and clear oil.
Name one candle for yourself and dress its back with cut and clear. Name the other for the person you want to leave and dress that one with hot foot oil. Set the candles back to back. Over the course of nine days you walk the candles apart. After nine days bury your candle in your yard and put the other persons candle in a paper bag, add hot foot powder to the bag and dress it with the oil. Find a fast moveing river and throw that bag over your shoulder. Start walking and don't look back.
I was searching the forum for something exactly like this to help a very good friend of mine. She's had this thing for a man for many many years and he pretty much just uses her for sex and whatever else she'll do for him and has flat out told her that he will never love her or want anything permanent with her. It's almost like she doesn't have enough self esteem to think she deserves better than this and even when she dates someone who treats her wonderfully she tends to feel like she shouldn't open up to them and allow herself happiness and goes back to chasing this man. She actually is at what I think is an end to this cycle because she did find a new man who treats her wonderfully. However this other man now sees this and wants to cause trouble for the new relationship. He still says he doesn't want a commitment with her but wants to butt in where he doesn't belong and get and stay in her head. She asked me for help with a spell and this one seemed a good one to me.... unless anyone has any better suggestions for me?

I did have a question about this one though. Is there a particular day of the week in which would be a good time to start the nine day spell? And also as far as the remains from her candle... should I give them to her to bury? Or would be ok to bury them on my own property since I am doing this for her. She lives about an hour away from me so it's not super convenient but it's also not impossible to get them to her. I just want this to work for her so badly because she's been hurting for way too long by this man.

Thank you!

moonbride

Unread post by moonbride » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:05 am

Oops one more question on this. I haven't done much with the longer spells like this. What is recommended as far as cleansing? Would I do a cleansing after working with it every day or at the end of the 9th day when it's all done?

pmbiym

Unread post by pmbiym » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Hi,
I'm a little lost. A little bit new and very, VERY confused about what is the best, most appropriate and strongest for my desires. the Lucky Mojo site is as SUPERB as it is MASSIVE, and therein lies my problem...it's too big and I've got myself in a tizzy and so frustrastingly confused as to where to start and what to buy (i'd buy the whole darn shop if I had the money!) I'm in a relationship with a woman who is great in all aspects (thats an understatement--she's SPECTACULAR!!!), but is starting to like attention from other guys and her newfound power of her feminity seems to make her 'crazy' and she's easily swayed by the 'newness' of a new flirt/guy. She's very easily influenced in this state and of course things can go very bad, which she's expressed that she doesn't want to be like that ever, but she is drawn by it to some extent by the idea of the fantasies.

WHAT I WANT-- Is for her to love me only and to fantasize about me, get hot for me only and not have any sexual desire or fantasies for other guys. What would be the best, and strongest products/spells/kits for this situation?

I would also like to be able to have her sexually tied to me in a sense. Anything for this?

Also, I'd like to be able to have her still be herself, but be subservient to my will and do as I say, kind of. Is there any sort of a 'follow me GIRL' spell kit or spell around?

I'm not sure how confident I would be doing this on my own as I'm confused and lack the time and privacy to complete most of the more complex spells, so I'd probably ask LM to do it for me (if they do that...??) for discretion.

I guess I'm just after a love me only, keep away from my girl, stay with me, lust for me kind of thing. What we have together is pretty darned good and I'd like to amplify this over and over, but she seems to be easy to stray and this makes for shaky ground. Any and all suggestions from simple to complex would be appreciated and details would be greatly appreciated as well.

oh--Does anyone know of any reputable 'rootworkers' in Canada (toronto) they can recommend?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 pm

The fact that you are confused means you are probly not in the right mental state to do the work you want done. It's just a simple "love me" type spell, but when folks ask about "best" or "strongest" and put the word rootworkers in quote marks, i know that they are not yet ready to do their own work. I'm not saying this to be mean or dismissive -- it's just the thruth in my experience. You either have the confidence and spiritual drive to do the work or you don't.

Now, there are people who will perform spell casting of this sort for you. They will charge for their services. I know of none in Canada, however. That's because hoodoo developed in the US South. The good news is that many rootworkers will cast spells for you long distance. Check out the AIRR web site. There are several folks there who will perform love spells for male clients. The URl is http://rootworkers.com
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

artbean

Unread post by artbean » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:37 am

I am having trouble with a very persistant and ill intentioned woman who is trying to take property away from the elderly, and dying (famous) father of my friend with the intention of gaining monetary control and taking her father's house away under the auspices of taking the money to "help" him. I want her to stop spreading false rumors in her attempt to take over the property and I want her to just plain go away!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:40 am

You need to Hotfoot her and shut her mouth with some Stop Gossip:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 am

Hello there

I'm new to the boards, and a Hoodoo novice. So please be patient with me should I ask what seem to be silly questions!

I would love some advice on the following matter. I am having issues with my flatmate. I would like to get him out of here, and care little for his welfare. What makes this situation a little complicated is that he is very firmly attached to this property, by way of his friendship with the landlord. The landlord sees him as the head tenant and believes him to be responsible, and wishes for him to take care of the property long term. My flatmate therefore feels a sense of power and sees the place as his, more so than a normal tenant would.

I tried a nine-day hotfoot job on him a few weeks ago. Thus far, little effect has been had (I do understand that workings need time to manifest).

I believe the correct approach now would be to include the landlord in my work and break the trust he has for my flatmate, as well as work on my flatmate to get him to want to leave. But, I would really like to stay in the property and therefore need to help my landlord trust me so as to keep me here long term and take my flatmate's place as someone reliable who can take care of it. I have started a honey jar for this purpose, although I'm really not sure which colour candles to use. The namepaper asks for my landlord to favour me. So I thought brown would be appropriate, but as it's not specifically a court case, I didn't know. So I'm going to use purple until someone tells me better!

Sorry for this long post. Thank you in advance for your advice.

RosaMona

Unread post by RosaMona » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:41 am

Is the hotfoot spell effective if the person has a very strong, how should I put it, nature or physical energy? I mean this is a very strong minded person and it's very hard to afflict nor affect this person mentally if he doesn't want it, it's like he's shielded somehow.
What is the contents in Hotfoot powder that will ensure the person to move away etc? And is there anything else one can add to or do to strengthen the effectiveness of hotfooting?

Cheers

Rosa

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:28 pm

i would recommend getting some divination done to see if this person does have a shield around them. Hot footing someone does not have anything to do with how physically strong they are, but if they are protected somehow then possibly they would be harder to move persay.

Also, I would encourage you to read the following page about hootfoot.

Hotfoot isn't for affecting someone mentally. If you want to do then you need to get a skull candle, and the appropriate herbs, and oil to move them away.

To strengthen the hotfoot, I would guess that you need to deploy it in a number of different ways, and then not obesess or overthink the spell. I have talked about it over and over again but it does matter.

If you are trying to get rid of someone, perhaps you need to think about other factors to get them to move.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

SouthernGirl

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:30 pm

You could do a vinegar jar for your flatmate and landlord, to sour their relationship. A honey jar to sweeten your landlord to you.

One thing - if you sour their relationship, you may risk having yourself thrown out as well, if things have not progressed in sweetening your landlord to you first.

You can use different condition oils to dress the candles of course. As far as the color of candles goes, purple for power is good. Black could be used if you're not opposed to it - for souring them, for example.

Keep working on hotfooting him out of there. Keep washng the floors with Hot Foot floor wash so the flatmate has to step in it. Call the flatmate's name into it and make it specific.

Make sure you are cleansing/protecting yourself as well.

Hope this was at least a tiny bit helpful.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:34 am

how do you do the freezing the sex drive spell exactly?

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 am

Thank you for your advice. Could you possibly tell me how to tailor a vinegar jar to them? Thanks very much!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 am

gsk wrote:Thank you for your advice. Could you possibly tell me how to tailor a vinegar jar to them? Thanks very much!
You put personal concerns of your flatmate with personal concerns of your landlord in a jar/bottle and fill it with vinegar. You could add nails to it with dog and cat hair for extra effect, but I find vinegar alone does just fine. You're best bet is to deploy this on your landlord's property, so it does not affect your house. That means burying it on his land. If you bury it on yours, your landlord might kick everyone out, including you.

While you are doing the vinegar jar/bottle on the flatmate and landlord, you should be doing a honey jar for the landlord to be "sweet' to you. This will help you greatly and petition that you change the lease into your name.

And, as stated, continue to use Hot Foot crystals in the Floor Wash, calling your wishes and intentions into the work.

Mary

rickets

Unread post by rickets » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 am

I highly suggest war water in the jar/bottle as well. It's a black metallic type of liquid, works well. Add it to your Hot Foot floor wash.

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks to you both for some excellent advice. Just one thing I'm unclear on - I thought that I should be burning candles on the vinegar jar? I get the impression here that I should just make the jar and then bury it. And are the personal concerns enough? I thought that I should include name papers/petition too.

Apologies for the questions of an inexperienced person, and thank-you!

theborisfish

Unread post by theborisfish » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:47 pm

I've been working a honey jar and a mojo bag on someone with encouraging comments coming from the target regarding spending some quality time. Life being what it is and out of town visitors pushing things back, this allowed a rival to step in, literally 2 days before it seemed that things were about to get really good. Nuts! So here's my question: What sort of tricks would be good for souring her opinion of this dude pronto, and would work well with the spells I already have going? It seems like this could have a silver lining and be a chance to create a really good opening for myself. I was looking at the recipes for jars of hot sauce/hot peppers with various devilments added, which seemed promising. I have black cat/dog hairs and graveyard dirt on hand, so I'm looking toward adding these to the mix.

All input is appreciated. I'm not looking to hurt the guy, just to run him off but good. I wonder if folding a name-paper with some nastiness in/on/through it into a little boat and sending it down the river might be good?

Thanks.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi theborisfish,
theborisfish wrote:I've been working a honey jar and a mojo bag on someone with encouraging comments coming from the target regarding spending some quality time. Life being what it is and out of town visitors pushing things back, this allowed a rival to step in, literally 2 days before it seemed that things were about to get really good. Nuts! So here's my question: What sort of tricks would be good for souring her opinion of this dude pronto, and would work well with the spells I already have going? It seems like this could have a silver lining and be a chance to create a really good opening for myself. I was looking at the recipes for jars of hot sauce/hot peppers with various devilments added, which seemed promising. I have black cat/dog hairs and graveyard dirt on hand, so I'm looking toward adding these to the mix.

All input is appreciated. I'm not looking to hurt the guy, just to run him off but good. I wonder if folding a name-paper with some nastiness in/on/through it into a little boat and sending it down the river might be good?
The honey jar and mojo bag are going to be entirely separate from the hot-footing/break-up work you will be doing.

If you don't have access to someplace where your rival is likely to step over the Hotfoot ingredients to lay your trick, then folding a name paper of your rival (away from you) with some hot-foot powder (mixed with a foot-track of your rival, if you can get it) and disposing of it in running water is one option; taking the previously mentioned things and mailing them (with no return address) somewhere far, far away is another.

Constructing a vinegar jar for your rival and your desired is another method of working to sour relations between them; yet another is putting their names in a lemon and cutting it in half.

This page has details on deploying hotfoot powder:

This page has some additional methods for working anti-love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

In any case, do put some spiritual protection around yourself before you start, and don't forget to do a spiritual cleansing bath on yourself once the work is done.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

LuckOfTheIrish

Unread post by LuckOfTheIrish » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Okay,first off this is about a relationship I am in with an amazing man we've been together for 4 years now, and I am completely in LOVE with this man..my problem is, A friend of mine well she was a friend well when he and I first got together at the beginning of the relationship she'd call him and harrass him and flirt with him and such, and finally he and I had 3 years without her in our lives and now she's back to doing the samething calling him up and harassing him, and flirting with him and she's asking him to be in her life, though I'd prefer her to not be in our lives at all for her to move on, anyway, she's been calling him and doing all this stuff and even though he's told her that he's in love with me and doesn't want her and I trust him completely and I just don't trust her and I would love it if she found somebody of her own to fall in love with so then she'll leave us both alone..what should I do?

-Mary.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Do a spell to attract her own perfect lover to her. Do a search for attraction and love drawing on the forums and read about thoes topics on the main LuckyMojo page. Or Hot Foot the woman out of your life. I have given a moving candle Hot Foot spell many times on this forum so search for that as well.
HRCC Student #1559

LuckOfTheIrish

Unread post by LuckOfTheIrish » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Hot foot? isn't that where you would need to put it where they would be sure to step on it? she lives in a different state..so does he she lives in FL, and he lives in Michigan..so i'll have to find something else.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:41 pm

LuckOfTheIrish wrote:Hot foot? isn't that where you would need to put it where they would be sure to step on it? she lives in a different state..so does he she lives in FL, and he lives in Michigan..so i'll have to find something else.
That's why i said a moving candle spell, keep in mind that what ever spell you do if you can not get anything of her you odds of success drop a lot.
HRCC Student #1559

LuckOfTheIrish

Unread post by LuckOfTheIrish » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:43 pm

well I have stuff she's sent me in the past would that help?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:45 pm

LuckOfTheIrish wrote:well I have stuff she's sent me in the past would that help?
Does it include hair,finger nails or blood? Her signature would be better then nothing but something of her is best.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:09 am

Luck of the Irish,

I would do a shut up spell for this woman as well. So that she will shut up talking to your husband. Now you do need some personal items from the woman. Although finger nails, and other biological items do strongly link you to the person, I can tell you that it does not drop you so far off the success scale that it is impossible. Yes you might have to do a few spells to get to your ultimate goal, but do not think just because you do not have a fingernail that it is impossible. I know some people who have done things to people with an email, and a screenname. You will have to put more energy into the spell, and perhaps use items but do not get yourself in a self-defeating attitude just because you do not have a fingernail.

On top of the things already mentioned, I would do the shut up spell, and definitely protect your relationship from this woman. So I would do a firey wall of protection spell for your relationship,and a stay with me spell to ensure that your husband doesnt get lured away.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:21 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Luck of the Irish,

I would do a shut up spell for this woman as well. So that she will shut up talking to your husband. Now you do need some personal items from the woman. Although finger nails, and other biological items do strongly link you to the person, I can tell you that it does not drop you so far off the success scale that it is impossible. Yes you might have to do a few spells to get to your ultimate goal, but do not think just because you do not have a fingernail that it is impossible. I know some people who have done things to people with an email, and a screenname. You will have to put more energy into the spell, and perhaps use items but do not get yourself in a self-defeating attitude just because you do not have a fingernail.

On top of the things already mentioned, I would do the shut up spell, and definitely protect your relationship from this woman. So I would do a firey wall of protection spell for your relationship,and a stay with me spell to ensure that your husband doesnt get lured away.
Stars makes a good point, I know sometimes i come off seeming that if you don't have something of them spell work is impossible, its not, just harder. For shutting people up I like beef tongue. :twisted: Make a name paper by taking a piece of brown bag paper and tearing it on all sides so it has no machine cut sides. Write the woman's full name on it three times one above the other. Turn the paper 90degrees and write your name over it three times, then going around in a circle write "Shut your mouth" all the way around with out lifting your pencil. Now get a beef tongue and cut a slit in it, shove the name paper in and pin or sew it closed. Now you can either put this in vinegar and freeze it or you can go old school and eat it, stew it up with hot peppers and garlic and eat the whole thing(except for the pins if you use any) including the name paper. That way you eat up her ability to speak ill. Also burn candles dressed with Stop Gossip.
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 am

This situation definitely calls for a moving candle spell, where you find this woman another love. Also, I would make sure a honey jar was burning for you and your husband. You want to make sure your relationship with him is "sweet."

To shut her up, I would just do the seven day glass enclosed "Shut Up" candle. I would also do a Stay with Me seven day vigil candle for the marriage.

Good luck!

Mary

LuckOfTheIrish

Unread post by LuckOfTheIrish » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:13 pm

This is for the reply about shutting someone up by using their screen name or email address, how would one go about doing that?

alley00

Unread post by alley00 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:38 pm

I heard that my ex-husband is trying to buy a house next to me. I don’t want him moving next to me, and I especially don’t want him buying a new home because he had made my life hell after our divorce. I want to know what I can do to block him from buying this home or stop him from moving into this home in any way possible. I have a Lucky Mojo hotfoot kit. Is this enough and should I try something else instead to keep him away? I need something that will work and work real fast. Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Yes that is the best spell kit for you. It will keep an unwanted person away from the property. Also, trying sprinkling some barberry around the property, and even the street as well. It will bar and keep the person away from the property.

alley00

Unread post by alley00 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Thank you so much Starinthesky7. I will get me some barberry as well.

pmbiym

Unread post by pmbiym » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:00 pm

Hi all,

Thank you Cat for taking the time to reply to my post. I admit that at first, I did feel a bit dismissed as I was very confused and I really was just looking for help and direction in spellcasting/or what to buy. I was after some direction from someone experienced and I felt I could do this on my own if I had a little bit of a helping hand. But, after reading it again I could see what was meant about being confused and going ahead blindly with some products or spellwork on my own, which would have been kind of like stabbing in the dark without knowing what you're stabbing at or with what and hoping for a specific outcome. So, I took your advice under wing and I've done a fair amount of research educating myself and reviewing the posts on this forum and of course the LM websites and sister sites. I think that what I originally asked for as being "the strongest and best kind or type of product/work" is now the most appropriate and effective for the situation and desired outcome...i think that's more like it, right? Anyhow, I'm going to order your book, and I've definitely got my eye on that hoodoo correspondance course too. First Hoodoo practitioner in Canada..sounds cool...."eh"..?

One step at a time, though..

There was several reasons for my confusion and I'd like to exlain to all of you why, but it was primarily because I am new to this Hoodoo in it's pure form, which is why I asked for help. But also, like Cat said that she doesn't know of anyone in Canada that does rootwork because it developed in the southern US, there are very few people here who actually know about hoodoo, much less know how to do it, have done it or even know it's proper definition as a spiritual means to help in life, mainly because it was developed in the deep Southern US.

Here's an example. I'm a very friendly and open minded person and I like to meet new people and from time to time over the years, I meet someone who I know I can ask something like "Hey, do you know anything about Hoodoo, like rootwork and the such?" and this is what I've gotten in response from ALL who've recognized the word or think they know what I mean..."Oh!! You mean the rock formations out west, eh? Right??". Just like Cat was saying Hoodoo was developed in the southern US, this point hasn't escaped me because it's rare that anyone actually knows what it is and when they do (at least all the people I've asked about it).....this is what they're referring to...

http://www.uleth.ca/vft/milkriver/hoodoos.html

I'm being completely serious here. This is kinda' funny, but after months and years of this...well, I'm sure you can see how frustrating it would get. Which is why I was so pleased to find the forum and your site and LM in general.

What makes it worse is when you do actually find someone who does this sort of work, or rather claims they do Hoodoo, it's usually not hoodoo but a bastardized sort of a mish mash of a lot of different things, but nothing reasonably close to the discipline and structure Hoodoo contains and rarely produces results. For example, there are some readers who will burn candles for you and advise to do certain things for problems/desires which include putting a stone under your pillow for one or several nights while you sleep and returning it to them to show the proper way to solve your woes, problem or get your desire. Some are honest and most aren't. Some are cheap and will charge based on work+materials required and their energy and will charge as the work progresses and if it doesnt they tell you other options or just say 'i can't help you'. These people are few and far between as the majority of them (from my experience and a few other people who have been searching for spiritual workers or rootworkers) are frauds and are out for money and they're gone in a few months and at that point there's a lot of complaints to the police about these people making promises to help an getting away with thousands of dollars from people. The police say that with so many complainants willing to go to court, they would arrest them on fraud charges if they could find them, but they're usually gone pretty quickly. Rarely will you find someone who is in the same place/shop for years at a time and even then, the results are hit and miss. One girl I know paid almost $1200 US approximately for drawing a particular man, who she worked with in the cubicle right next to her and went out with from time to time. As far as situations go, this is as ideal as it gets, close and regular contact with the man she wants, she went out with him for business and social event several times a week, opportunity to secure personal items, even underwear as she's been over to his place many times and he trusts her but doesn't think of her sexually even though she's tried some advances in that department, and there's already a relationship that can be built on...but after 6 months and promises of 'you'll see results soon' from the spiritual worker, there came the obvious request for more money ($1800US) if the work is to be a success. She said no thankfully after we discussed it and within a few days, the worker was gone and there was another influx of complaints to the police and consumer reporting agencies.

I'm sharing this with all of you because it is very easy to be misled an when there is really no information around here that I'm aware of to start with and after years of dealing with this mish-mash garbage where every worker you meet has a different way of doing things, but get no results, you tend to get very confused as to what is real. Hence, the use of my quotations for the designation of rootworker. There are none up here. Send some, please. And hurry. I'll need a very big jar of Love Me oil if I have to annoint that hoodoo rock formation in Alberta. And a train ticket too.....

Anyhow...I feel that I do have the semblance of mind and control to try and do this work on my own. Mainly, because I have no choice, really. NO rootworkers up here--see above ;) I've meditated for years and my visualization skills are a bit better than average and I'm old enough to have the mental focus to not allow my emotions to get the better of me, and I know that this will be a success built of many small successes if it is to work. Now all I have to do is research and focus my energies of my desired outcome towards the spell goal, which I understand is the primary or one of the primary driver or keys to success, right so far...? Any and all Input or clarification is appreciated.

As I mentioned, I've read a lot on the spells/products and I'm going to be ordering a break-up spell kit, some various oils and herbs and some other candles from LM.****

I've decided to start my own little honey jar while I wait for the items to arrive and get started on some real work in the meantime. I know this may seem obvious to some of you, but I'm feeling pretty darned good about this and I'm quite excited to do it and see the results.

I have some questions about the jar. Can I get a regular jar and just pour some honey from another container into it and if so, do I put all the items such as the name paper/petition, herbs, and personal concerns in BEFORE I pour the honey in---Or should I put them in one by one as I'm pouring the honey it, like the name paper/petition first and then the herbs and then the personal concerns...or...do i pour all the honey in the jar and then stick the items in and if this last one is right, does it have to be put in to the very bottom or can i just stick em' in with my finger?

About the herbs, I went through the herb pages and here's what I have selected and until I can get the LM products, it's proving to be difficult to find some of them, but I'm sure I'll get it. What do you think about the following herbs, to be used to sweeten a married woman I have a relationship with who is becoming a little inconsiderate and cold in her actions towards me, although the relationship is still there. Just an overall sweetening of her to make her nicer to me and of course deepen the love aspects...
For this purpose, I've selected (still to find some of em')---Gentian root, Cardamon seeds, cinammon chips, Juniper berries, Coriander seeds, deers tongue, rose petals and/or rosebuds (do they have to be fresh.?), lavender flowers, cubeb berries, catnip(i was shocked about this one!), ginger root, verbena/vervain and cherry bark and maybe some cloves...

Now this is a lot of herbs and they all seem to be geared towards the effects I'm after but I'm not sure if there is a limit on how many to put in, kind of like the 3, 6, 9 numbers commonly found in hoodoo. Any ideas on how many to use and what would be the most ideal for this situation?

I also gonna' do a honey jar on her Mom, who doesnt like me all of a sudden. Any ideas on herbs for this one because it's not for sexual love but to sweeten her to me or should I use a mix of just a few of the above

She's married, so I'm going to do this slower honeyjar work to keep her interested until I get the break up kit and well...then what..? Do I do a Come to me? kit or a Love me kit?

Also, would a hotfoot spellkit be appropriate to work at the same time as the breakup kit to hotfoot her husband out of there? And would it be appropriate to use a Cut and Clear for each of them, so they can make the break easier to bear and more permanent?

I'm also thinking of doing a honey jar to make him a little sweeter to another woman he talks to who's a family friend. Has anyone ever done this before, using a honey jar for someone you're working on to kind of get them interested in someone else...?how did it go and how would it be done please.

Finally, I'm going to have LM do some vigils for me during this time and I wanted to know what would be the most appropriate for this situation...would fire of love, dixie love, or just the simple Love me spell be the best here? I'm guessing that it's the Love me, but I'm gearing this question towards the longterm goal of having her and I together exclusively after her break-up which has been a longtime coming but harder to do.

About this situation, I have had a few divinations done before pursuing the work and all 3 readings said thankfully that, her feelings for me are genuine, she will leave and she's wanted to for years but is understandably scared, and there is a strong chance of the work being a success, but I have to be a part of it too which is why I'm asking for help here. These were from reputable rootworkers who live in the south, so I'm feeling rather good and positive about all of this but I'm not going into it as blind as I was before when I really was quite confused.

I've got some direction now and until I get Cat's book and LM's products, I'm doing the best I can with what limited hoodoo resources and products are available here in Canada. By the way, is there anyone/groups in the Toronto area who know/do Hoodo---??If so, Please PM me---we can speak via email, meet or whatever feels comfortable for all concerned.

Here's something else you might find funny, but it's completely serious...I inquired of a spiritual worker I know if he had any war water and he asked me what I was using it for and I said I was going to do a 'homemade bottle spell' for a break up and he told me not to worry to come back later that night and he'd give me something that would work better. So, I came back later and he handed me a bottle and asked for fifty dollars and I asked what it was as it was warm and he said it was urine..but it wasn't any ordinary urine...it was MAGIC urine and if I put broke the whole bottle on their doorstep, they would start fighting right away. So, I asked him who's urine it was and what was in it, because he said it was an old hoodoo formula he knew from way back (he was kinda' smart--at least he remembered me asking if he knew anything about hoodoo) and he said nothing special...ummm...well this and that...it's a secret. So, I asked to see it and he handed it to me....and the bottle was still warm. It was in a clear jar and there was nothing other than urine in it. I told him thanks but no thanks and left and he didn't seem to care but was a little surprised and said okay..how's thirty bucks sound then? Dude tried to sell me a bottle of his own pee as a break up jar for fifty bucks and then red-tagged it to thirty when I called him on his scam.

He was right about one thing though--if I had broken that on my lovers doorstep, there would definitely have been a fight and she'd be fighting ME for putting pee all over her doorstep!!

Oh, one last thing. Does anyone know of any rootworkers that are in the northern states that are close to our border, like Michigan or Buffalo? It's still far, but I can drive there in a few hours. And If there is anyone here in Canada that would like to put together an order with me, please do let me know as I'm trying to see what other options are available for rush shipping via Fedex as per LM shipping policies****

Wish me luck, and thanks to everyone, newbies and those with experience and of course to Cat for all of LuckyMojo and it's products!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 am

This post is entirely too long. Its like you are trying to talk about EVERYTHING in this one post, which is OK, but if you want help from here...your post needs to be clear, concise, and to the point. When you start talking about one thing at the beginning, middle, and the end...honestly by the time I get to be bottom of your post I have forgotten what you are ever talking about. Yes, this is a great place to discuss what you want to do, but this is not a blog to speak about scam artists and the like.

If you are in a relationship with a MARRIED woman, and she is acting inconsiderate ...well its kind of expected right? I mean how inconsiderate is it that she is still married and dating you?

Also, hoodoo numbers are 3, 7, 9, and 13. They use odd numbers, which would not be 6. As for the other questions you have, I would recommend taking a few days, and going through the posts in this category. We have discussed some topics thoroughly that you are talking about such as clear and cuts for partners. Also, we have talked about making a rival interested in someone else. Also, we have talked about the sweet jar thoroughly as well.

Personally, I think you need to do a clear and cut and move on. This woman is not becoming fond of you, and her mother does not like you as well. Not to mention you need to get the husband out of the way. If you continue to work on this situation, be prepared to work on this situation for a very long time. It is going to take some time, energy, and patience. Not to mention money, by the time you get done with this situation you might very well have spend 1000 easily. I would recommend that you get some divination done as well, which an honest rootworker is probably going to not do this situation for you, or they are going to only work on it for a certain amount of time. If you hire someone that is willing to take your case, this situation is NOT going to be cheap by any means. Too many people involved. It would be better for you to just move on and find someone else. I would be wary about the readings you have received. I have no doubt her feelings are genuine, but a question I would have asked...How long is this going to take approximately, and how likely is she to come back. ANd why does she stay with her husband.

In addition, I would recommend that you take the LM hoodoo course to get you acquainted with the fundamentals of rootwork.

Lastly, what someone will do FOR you, they will do TO YOU. If she leaves her husband for you, then do not be surprised if she leaves you for someone else. You are basically going to have to be doing on going work to get her faithful and interested in just you. You said it best yourself in your first post...she easily strays.

Good luck

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 am

a little word of advice

take it easy when writing on a messageboard :lol:

keep it short and straight to the point if you want others to actually read what you write

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:57 am

Earlier on in my relationship, my boyfriend admitted to having feelings for someone else, an old friend of his. He hadn't physically done anything and claimed he never would have, but it was hard to believe considering that it was probably because she lived overseas.

After I'd found out through a few flirtatious emails and messages between them, I was upset, to say the least. I'd been cheated on various times in past relationships, and it was terrible to find out that he, who I thought was "different", was capable of doing it too.

Anyways, after much suffering and discussions, he wrote her an email telling her that I was uncomfortable with their relationship, and that he wouldn't be able to talk to her much anymore, (They were friends for quite a long time, and used to talk often) and in the end I decided to give him a chance, and forgive him.

But recently, that girl has been trying to get in touch with him, but he hasn't responded.

I get quite panicky when I think about her and remember the things he'd said to her, and whenever I bring it up, my boyfriend gets upset as well, saying that he doesn't want to remember the huge screw-up he made.

I'd like to purge her out of our lives. I don't want to feel this bitter hatred and jealousy whenever I remember her, and I'd rather my boyfriend not have second thoughts about her, either. I want her to stop trying to contact him as well..

Would a cut and clear or hotfoot spell be more appropriate for my situation? And if it's the cut and clear, how will I be able to perform it for my boyfriend, in case he has any residual feelings for her? He's not too comfortable with doing spells and rituals that I've recently really hooked my claws into, and won't exactly let me give him a black walnut bath, haha..

Or, I was thinking, would I be able to perform a cut and clear for her as well as my boyfriend and I, so she would forget about him as well? I know her, and she's genuinely a nice person. I don't want to cause her any harm- I just want her to get out of our lives and get on with hers.

Thank you in advance for all your advice!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 am

Well first off i believe your boyfriend is being truthful when he says there is nothing going on. Now if you do not have anything of this woman it really limits what you can effectively do to her, so work on you and your boyfriend instead. Put the both of you in a honey jar and keep working it. Get a nation Sack and again keep working it. If you want to do a Cut and Clear on your boyfriend, well there is more to Cut and Clear then just a Black Walnut bath, make a doll of him and bath it, anoint it with the oil and smoke it in the incense as you ask that he freed of any feelings towards this woman. If I was you I would also do a Cut and Clear on myself so you can move on and stop worrying about this other person.
HRCC Student #1559

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:21 am

Hi again HailDiscordia, thanks for responding :)

I do believe him when he says that there's nothing going on, but I can't help but be a little worried by her actions.

And yes, I'm definitely doing a cut and clear on myself- I would hate to always feel so mistrusting and resentful! :(
And I'm starting on my honey jar soon, too, pretty excited to see what would happen!

Thanks so much for all your advice, you're extremely helpful :D

athenasong

Unread post by athenasong » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 pm

I really don't want to get into details, but there's a man in my life that I want OUT! He's the most horrible person I know and he's already done a ton of harm to me and my friends and none of us can get rid of him because they're all too polite! What's a good way to get him out of my circle of friends for good and to give him a big old kick in the ass on the way out?

He doesn't come to my house, but he does show up to my cousin and my friend's all of the time. I'm in a position where I can get him to eat food. I want him to leave my life and never come back!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 pm

I think a hot foot spell is appropriate for this situation. Perhaps you can sprinkle some in this path, and perhaps do a hot foot bottle spell. You can get the bottle and send it away in a river or the ocean. Just poke a hole in the top.

athenasong

Unread post by athenasong » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Thank you! Like I said, I want this man GONE!!! and the sooner the better!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:02 pm

You can do a freezer jar as well (search on the forum for directions)

athenasong

Unread post by athenasong » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:26 pm

I have done a freezer jar spell (He left me alone tonight, but it's not enough!) to hold me over until I can get a real spell ready. As much as I would love some harm to be done to the bastard I'm willing to settle for him to move away and never come back.

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 pm

What spell can I use to make my boyfriend stop caring for someone else?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:40 pm

LM has a line of Separation and Break Up products, you can give those a try :D

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 am

Hi all! :D

As a couple of you know from much earlier posts, I had an issue with a girl who was mutually interested in my boyfriend (er, I'm not sure if that's the right phrase, but no matter). Well, me and my boyfriend have pulled through it, and we're also planning on doing a Cut & Clear spell together on the night of the new moon :)

Anyways, I've found out that that girl has been "stalking" me on various online social profiles for some time, which I'm fine with, but she is now stalking my close friends as well. She doesn't know any of them, but yet even goes around adding them, presumably in a bid to learn more about me and/or my boyfriend, who hasn't talked to her since the incident came to pass.

Hopefully that didn't come out sounding too childish, lol, but it's really bugging me that she's even bothering my friends.

She lives in a different country, so the only personal concerns I can get of her are a picture of her face, and her full name.

From what I've read, Cut and Clears can't effectively be done on another person unwillingly, let alone without decent personal concerns, but it would be ideal if she would let go and move on, just as me and my boyfriend have.

What do you guys suggest I do about her?

Advice, both mundane and magical, is much appreciated! :D
Annabelle

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Personally, I'd go with Hot Foot. But if you're feeling nicer, Separation work.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:24 am

I'm not going to be nice to someone who came on to my boyfriend! :twisted:

I was wondering- is Hotfooting a temporary or permanent measure?

And I've never contacted her- in your opinion, should I email her and talk to her? Or just Hotfoot the b*tch (excuse my french) out of my life? :lol:

Thanks, NDG! :D

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:01 pm

I would just hotfoot the bitch!

And yes, it'll last.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

heheh, thanks! :D

jujugirl

Unread post by jujugirl » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 am

Hi all!

I recently deployed LM's hotfoot and gravyard dirt on someones doorstep and near there car door. It was 1 am and a bird flew right into the side of the house flapping its wings like crazy and hitting the house. Does anyone have any information about this?

Thanks in advance:)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:51 am

Those kinds of omens have different meanings for each person - so any idea that you may get on a forum about that is just going to be how that sign would be interpreted by that person. Your best bet is #1) thinking about what your first impression was of the event - meaning how did you intuitively interpret the event at the time before you may have over-thought it, and #2) get a reading.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Such omens are always subjective and highly contextual. Look back to your impression, but remember that birds are creatures that are believed to bring messages from the spirit world in manny traditions...
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jujugirl

Unread post by jujugirl » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 am

Thank you for your information

jenniferhess

Unread post by jenniferhess » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 am

well this is how it goes. im dating a guy for 5 or 6 yrs now. well he has an ex that will not let go of the family. she says it is in her destiny to be with one of the brothers. well this has been going on for too long. all i need is a go away thing. no harm to her at all. just to go away

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 am

Do a freezer jar spell on her to freeze her out of their lives. Search the forum for "Freezer Jar" as it has been discussed at length many times.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Gosh I hear you on this post. I agree with the freezer jar, and maybe a little bit of hot foot powder in the jar as well.

jenniferhess

Unread post by jenniferhess » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:10 pm

ok what is a freezer jar im new . heard of this sight from my aunt i have a bookthe hoodoo herb and root book. can it help

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:33 pm

As I said, search the forum for "freezer jar" and read the threads that come up. There is lots of info already on this forum.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:44 pm

parcae777

Unread post by parcae777 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:07 pm

I want to Hot Foot both of my exe's from previous relationships.

Is there a work around for the Hot Foot spell that I can do safely without risking any contact with them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Well hopefully your exs are not tied to you because of your children. If one or both are then that is something that cannot be fixed with a hot foot. In addition, one is jail so you dont have to worry about them for the moment. If you want to keep him out of your live, then do a freezer jar. You can do the same for the ex that you do not know the residence of. You do not need to know their residence by the way.

Here is an excerpt from the hot foot info page...you should do the black candle suggestion since you do not want to get close to them

" Get a photo of the person or write his or her name nine times in red ink on a piece of paper. Anoint a black offertory candle with Hot Foot Oil and mark it into nine sections with nine sewing needles. Dip the four corners of the paper or photo in Hot Foot Oil and then sprinkle them with Hot Foot Powder. Place the photo or paper under a saucer beneath the candle. Light the candle, along with a portion of Hot Foot Incense, and let the candle burn one needle's worth, concentrating on your desire to be rid of the troublesome person. Save the used needle by sticking it into the photo or paper

The next day and on each successive day, let the candle burn another needle's worth. Each time you light the candle, anoint it again and concentrate on your desire to be rid of the troublesome person. Save each needle by sticking it into the paper or photo, making double-crosses. (A "double cross" in hoodoo parlance is an X made with two strokes going in one direction and one stroke crossing in the other direction. In this case, nine pins or needles will make three double crosses, called "a triple double cross.")

On the last day, when the candle is burned down to the ninth needle, remove the photo or paper from beneath the candle, complete your last double cross, and consume the paper in the flame. Mix the ashes and the nine needles with Hot Foot Powder and throw them in running water over your left shoulder and walk away, just as you would have done with the person's footprint dirt. When you are done, wash down your own front path and door steps with salt or purifying Chinese Wash, sweeping away from the house and not toward it, while walking backward. When you are done, walk backwards into the house and close the door. After nine days, the one who has bothered you will be history as far as you and your family are concerned. "

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”