Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Break Kill or Reverse a Jinx Crossing Curse Hex or Binding

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Well, the simplest thing you could try is to take a Jinx Killer Bath and spike your husband's grooming supplies with some of the water. And the laundry and cleaning supplies. Then wash your floors.

You can burn Jinx Killer candles, or have someone else burn them for you.

You might then want to follow up with some kind of cleansing bath, just in case, and then protection work.

Then, if the curse has been operating for a long time, Reconciliation, Fire of Love, or similar work.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 am

Hi,

Does anyone have success using the Separation oil to remove evil spirits? And what Psalm to use?

I am not trying to separate a couple. I am trying to separate the Client and his witch that he hired to torture me with evil spirits and hexes and crossed conditions for over 6 months.

I did had a reading from 1 of the Rootworkers at AIRR and reluctantly, he did say a particular person hired a professional to "TAG" me through the back of my crown chakra, sending me Evil Spirits to my apartment, injected Evil Spirits inside my body and these spirits have been swimming up and down for months and has been super aggressive lately. This guy has A LOT of money now, so he is financing this witch everyday and he gave her my address....

In addition, this female witch has been putting obstacles on my path from losing my jobs, to my rental application, to problems with my neighbors and the apartment managers.

Every single time, I take an uncrossing bath when the candles are burning, those glass candles turned solid black color, even my red glass candle for Saint Expedite last time.

And after the first reading, I noticed this witch kept leaving her human shaped mark on my misty windows whenever I take a cleansing uncrossing bath. I took a picture of it. I also gave this witch my happy finger. Yesterday, I was taking a bath of hyssop, rue, angelica roots, basil, sea salt, apple cider vinegar and my bathroom window slammed closed. I locked it immediately, and there she was with her mark on my window.

So my question is should I use a Break Up oil or Separation oil and what Psalms do I use?

And what herbs does anyone recommend to put in either oil?

Please let me know. Thank you.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:18 pm

newbie2012 wrote:
"Does anyone have success using the Separation oil to remove evil spirits? And what Psalm to use?"

"I am not trying to separate a couple. I am trying to separate the Client and his witch that he hired to torture me with evil spirits and hexes and crossed conditions for over 6 months."

I'm little confused, are you wanting to separate the man and the witch he hired to torment you? Or are you trying to get rid of an evil spirit?

It sounds like you might want to work a mirror box on the witch, to stop her from sending anything at you rather than constantly trying to cleanse yourself from repeated attacks. Stop the attacks, then deal with all of the cleansing. A mirror box on the man that has hired the witch seems to be in order as well.

camphor can be used to get rid of unwanted spirits.

A vinegar jar could sour their relationship and drive them apart. I would go with a vinegar jar rather than the break up/separation work you are considering.

And above all, I would be using Fiery Wall of Protection on myself daily, as well as on my home/property.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi preppieroots,

Both. But this forum re-worded it.

Also, he didn't hire just any witch. This witch's magic is follows the wind and the fog I noticed and I somehow don't think she lives in USA.
She conjured up African American male spirits to haunt me at night, haunt me in my dreams and entered my body and won't leave.
I have tried reading the Isaiah 41 to get rid of these spirits, but all it did was push the spirits to my feet just like my shaman did...but that witch got a hold of me and linked me so none of the spirits can leave my body. It was a painful and disappointing shamanic session that day, the last one I had from my shaman.
To sum it up, this witch is not any witch, she does Old School Magic because her magic follows nature I noticed, the fog few nights ago was thick, I knew something was wrong. So I locked all windows. This guy might be her only client, I think because she tag me and knows immediately when I am uncrossing myself with baths and when the curses are broken so the next day, she send me something else.
She tagged me, so I can't do alot of negative magic because she knows. That is why, I spread it around with different practitioners and I assumed they are smart enough to protect their home. Yes, a sour jar is in the works.

I saw a recipe from the 10, 000 spell book using a purple candle, command oil and urine as a hex. Has anyone ever tried it?

Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 pm

I recommend you work with Archangel Michael and pray Psalm 91, especially at night. I don't know what you mean by "she tagged me because she knows." Keep cleansing yourself and use Fiery Wall of Protection to keep her negative spells away.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

As in this witch is linked to me psychically. She seems to know immediately when I am in the process of taking an uncrossing bath. And she knows more about my psychic abilities than I do. And out of all places, she linked herself to my crown...mostly back of my crown. I don't know how she does it, but my crown would feel inflamed. Few months ago, she hagged ride to my apartment during the day, I remembered her sharp fingers attaching to my crown chakra sinking in. She is very powerful. And for the last 2 nights, she invaded my dreams with evil spirits. I recalled myself yelling "get out" to the spirits. Last week, my spirit guide visited me in my dream physically holding pages of copies of my bible telling me there is an intruder. I woke up and there another African American spirit standing next to me.

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:42 am

I have been asked to do an uncrossing on a family member, which I don't mind the practice. This person feels that an encounter with a bad woman 20 years ago has effected their prosperity and general life happiness. I had suggested trying an uncrossing bath and some other workings to reverse the effects. I do have a couple questions.

1. How long should one do uncrossing baths? Is there a set number of days or is it done once ?

2. Would following it up with road opener/or protection work be appropriate ? or should I help them focus on prosperity and overall happiness ? or.. a combination of all of the above...( I felt maybe getting a spell kit for blessings might help)

3. Should any bath water from an uncrossing bath be ritually disposed of at a crossroads father away from the home? The first crossroads by the house is less than 1/8 mile. My intuition tells me that since this is removing something that I need to get it to a crossroads farther away, but I wanted opinions on it....
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

highlyfavored04497

Unread post by highlyfavored04497 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Hello,

I'm not really sure if this is the right area to post this. And if it isn't my apologies...but I have been researching LM products now for quite some time and I do have to say that this is the ONLY website I've come across that has soooo much info!!!..I'm like a kid in the candy store...lol.

But enough rambling my question is I have had some bad luck for a while now!..I posted a few months ago and I was told to get the 13herb bath and maybe the FWOP spell kit (if I could afford)..well I thought about and thought about but never ordered!!..but no I am totally ready especially after reading soooo much of the forum.
1. I feel as though I've been crossed in every aspect of my life I haven't worked in almost 2yrs. I recently had a corrective surgery done on my ovaries (September)...and this was my third surgery!!!

I am engaged and we have been engaged for almost a year(it'll be a year in FEBRUARY). our relationship is suffering tremendously!!!..we fight literally like cats and dogs!..there are times that I can't bare to look at his face. Even when we are intimate I don't feel aroused sometimes!!!..sometimes I feel like its a chore!!!..I don't feel the strong love and bond we used to share!!...

Our fights have even poured over to the house hold!!!..there has even been quarrels involving everyone in the house!!!..our home used to be peaceful and love was in the air!!!..but now it's extremely thick and I see and feel weird things happening all the time!!!..

I did have a reading done!!!..not by the LM AIRR..but a psychic I have been seeing for a couple years now and I trust him!!!..he did tell me it was my fiances Ex wife!!!..and she has declared her self my enemy!!!..

Back in September I did go to Rhode Island to buy the FWOP OIL AND A DETOX BATH!!!..and it was amazing and I swear by it now;)...and after doing the bath for 9 days I felt better and my surgery was a success!!!..so I know the products are good!!!..

So here's my question
Should I use well buy the uncrossing spell kit or would the van van spell kit be better??..money is VERY tight and I'm sooooo desperate!!!..I want my life back...I'm even experiencing dreams where the person is throwing snakes at me and they are different colors and she laughing while doing it!!!..I have checked my house to see if I can find something that may have been thrown but no luck:(..this has been going on to long!!!..and I just want relief...I did research the FWOP KIT BUT I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE HER HARM!!!..I just want to protect myself my fiancé and my family!!!...I have done some st Michael work before and my candle glass always turn pitch black!!!..I'm in a whole and I can't see the light!!..even when I wake up EVERYDAY IM SO ANGRY FOR NO REASON AND SEVERELY DEPRESSED!!!..I feel bound!!!..
Please help!!!. Thanks in advance;)

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:23 am

Does it possible to uncrossing,healing someone without any bath,speel kit etc ... Me ask that cause i wanna cleansing,healing,blessings a member of my family who don't believe in those practice.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am

Light an Uncrossing candle or a white candle dressed with Uncrossing oil. You can use a figural candle if you wish.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 am

goldentouch97 wrote:Does it possible to uncrossing,healing someone without any bath,speel kit etc ... Me ask that cause i wanna cleansing,healing,blessings a member of my family who don't believe in those practice.
Yes, you can work on them by proxy. Use a doll baby, a candle, even a photograph to work on your family memebers!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

clarity711

Unread post by clarity711 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:21 pm

About a year ago I had a reading where I was told I was Hexed. This made me take a deep look at some things that have happened to me. I am looking for others opinions on these things on my list. Has anyone who think they may have been crossed experienced this? Are these legitimate reasons to think you may be hexed.

- Depression and extreme loneliness
- Nightmares where demons reveal themselves and possess
- Nightmares with snakes
- Toads at your front door at night (repeatedly)
- Strange cuts you don't know where you got it from
- Fatigue
- Negative thoughts (I mean extremely negative, like visions of violence involving ppl you love)
- Waking up scared in the middle of the night around 3-4 in the morning
- I dreamt of the person I suspect of hexing me. In the dream I kicked him out of my home and as he left black candles lit up by themselves
- Bad Relationships, my ex who I love was very narcissistic and damaged causing him to be emotionally abusive

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Welcome to thee Luckymojo Forum, Clarity711!

By what you posted, I am very worried for you. This sounds very abnormal and quite scary if you ask me. So here is what I think may help you:

1. Since your rootworker or psychic told you that you were hexed, then here! Order a UNCROSSING Spell Kit with complete directions.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

2. For your niqhtmares, I recommend that you sleep with some herbs underneath your bed or a pillow, and a cross above your bed and your front door.
http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html - For soothinq
http://www.herb-magic.com/hops.html -Good Dreams & Good Sleep
http://www.herb-magic.com/thyme.html - Stop Bad Dreams

3. I'd also do some Fiery Wall of Protection and BACK IT UP with a Viqil and a Triple Strenqth Mojo hand okkkk?
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#triple

4. Definately last but not least- qet yourself a VANVAN Kit....Oh BOY! This is some qooddd sh** :) haha! You would need it to chanqe your luck from bad to qood.
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Draw some qood luck in for the new year. I know I will! Beqin your order as soon as possible, startinq with a jinx breaker/uncrossinq kit.

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 am

Hello Clarity711
clarity711 wrote: I dreamt of the person I suspect of hexing me. In the dream I kicked him out of my home and as he left black candles lit up by themselves
clarity711 wrote: Strange cuts you don't know where you got it from
clarity711 wrote: Toads at your front door at night (repeatedly)
clarity711 wrote:Nightmares where demons reveal themselves and possess
- Nightmares with snakes
clarity711 wrote: Waking up scared in the middle of the night around 3-4 in the morning
The above signs you mention may indeed be symptoms of being crossed up.
clarity711 wrote:- Depression and extreme loneliness
clarity711 wrote:- Negative thoughts (I mean extremely negative, like visions of violence involving ppl you love)
clarity711 wrote: Fatigue
These three may be from a crossing, or they might be symptoms of a physical or mental disorder/disease. A crossing can cause underlying issues to play up, so if your prone to depression a crossing could cause a flair up. But even if these are caused by a spell you must seek appropriate medical help.
clarity711 wrote: Bad Relationships, my ex who I love was very narcissistic and damaged causing him to be emotionally abusive
This sounds less like the results of a crossing spell and more like being in love with a abusive narcissist.
HRCC Student #1559

clarity711

Unread post by clarity711 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:38 am

Thanks for the responses. According to the palero I got my reading from, the purpose of the crossing was to affect my relationships and keep me lonely, but I'm starting to think its way deeper than that with all of these things I'm going through. I wanted him to give me a cleansing but he wanted to sacrifice a chicken and I wasn't prepared for that. That was a year ago and now I'm reconsidering taking a flight to see him.

My dating history makes a crossing very likely. Ive dated two haitian and a Yoruba man. I am very scared, I'm young, I live alone and I really have no experience with cleansings and rootwork.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:49 am

With the spell kits I recommended- they are qreat for newbies. So you would have a qreat experience with step by step instructions. With what you've been sayinq- I'd start with UNCROSSING first on my list to rid of neqative influences that are harminq you dearly.

TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

clarity711

Unread post by clarity711 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:10 am

I know something isn't right with me, I feel it everyday, Im just glad I found a place where people understand what I'm going through. i just have to work on my intent and focus when I do this because I have been experiencing major blockage when it comes to even trying to pray. Ugh Im so F**** angry that people do things like t his, its pitiful.

I didn't mention this in my list because I don't know if I believe it myself, but has anyone ever heard of blood drops appearing out of thin air?

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:25 pm

I have a question...
Is there a way to break someone's influence or power on somebody else? I suspect my grandpa's side woman of many years has been working him for a long time.. He is a total mess, lost his wife to cancer last year and now he has nothing but a house that's falling apart because of this woman. I am certain this woman practices magic of some kind, not sure of it's hoodoo or santeria... But I know she practices.

Any ideas on how to break that? Should I interfere? How can I protect myself if I do?

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi clarity,

TBanks and Turnsteel gave you some good advice.

Given everything that you've said about your situation, I think you should seek out a reading with a member of AIRR, they are ethical readers and rootworkers who have experience in cases like yours. You said you have no experience with rootwork or cleansings, so getting help from one of them would be a better option than going it alone. You need to know what you're dealing with, as well as how to successfully (and safely!) remove it from your life.

Good luck!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:19 am

Get a baby doll that's batheable of your dad; like a plastic male doll. Baptize it in your grandpa's name in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Bathe the doll for 13 days in a row with Uncrossing bath crystals, praying that the hold on him will be broken. Dress the doll after you bathe it with Fiery Wall of Protection oil to keep him protected from new jinxes.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Spike grandpa's cleaning, grooming and laundry supplies with some of that 13-Herb Bath and the protective oils. Jinx Killer, too.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

LightStrikeTwice
Newly Registered

Unread post by LightStrikeTwice » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 pm

I have dabbled a bit, with moderate success in some of my ventures, to complete failure (or seemingly so, at least in the short term) in others. It has occurred to me that I need to take care of certain business before re-focusing my energy, specifically I need to uncross or remove hexes that have been placed on me. I was in CA a few years ago and told by a lady at the hoodoo shop that someone had crossed me and for $200 she would do the uncrossing. I was mildly offended, at the time I felt like she was taking advantage of my obvious eagerness and curiosity in her shop, I also did not think it was wise to pay since we didn't even live in the same state, so I said 'no'. Now, years later, I keep remembering her words, and my ex did have a girlfriend who had a real problem with me and practiced, at some point we found part of a spell behind our bed in a small cupboard, and it DID wreak havoc at the time, now I am wondering if it was she who placed the curse. Either way, I would like a clean start from anything holding me back. I have some other work that I need to do that is extremely important to me once this uncrossing has occurred.

Would it be more powerful to perform this spell myself, or have someone who really knows what they're doing take care of me? And any suggestions as to how to go about this would be really nice, thank you in advance.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 am

Raw emotion on your part can be very effective in doing magic on yourself. I'd suggest ordering the Uncrossing kit, as it comes with everything you need to perform an Uncrossing spell.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Chester
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chester » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Hello Everyone, I am new here, Greetings! Sorry if my English is not understandable, I am originally from West Africa but, I live in Europe.

I have problems and would like your input or advice on how to solve it.

To cut the long story short, I have always been a victim of voodoo hex and curses from a very bad uncle of mine. He has been attacking and disturbing me from not having real success in life.

I know this because I have been to various places, in Africa, Europe and beyond to learn the source of my problems - and all Pastors, Prophets, Reverends, Fortune Tellers, Voodoo people etc. that I have spoken to point to this evil uncle of mine and various other enemies known and unknown borne out of jealousy.

Unfortunately, they do not offer good solutions and in cases where I have done something myself (prayer) or pay to repair the damages done / send back whatever the enemies plan against me & my business.....It does not work!

My business does not do well, it is always stagnant/fluctuating - No real progress (I am into transportation/exportation/other side businesses). I don't get favour from people, meaning: If I discuss doing business with an individual or firm, things will initially be fine but, before implementation, all will be cancelled without any reason. I have been doing some soul searching to see if I make certain mistakes but, none.

The way my predicaments happen shows me that there are some evil or negative forces/elements behind it. Which is actually stopping me from progressing the way I should.

I have done spells (purchased online), fasted, prayed and prayed hoping that things will get better but, it keeps getting worse and worse - up to the extent that I cannot pay my rent, bills or be able to feed my family.

I now get the impression that prayer/spells don't work and that there is no God. Because if there is then why should these bad things keep happening to me/ I never wish anyone bad nor did anything spiritually bad to anyone but, it keeps getting bad for me.

I know that there is a supernatural being somewhere but, why can't he/she quell these problems for me?

Please I need advice from anyone that has an idea on what I can do or how to stop these spiritual problems and predicaments once and for all. A real solution, not fake/half solutions.

I and my family are healthy. All I ask for/want in life is progress and success in my business endeavours but, I don't know why things always get extraordinarily difficult for me. Please help me! Please!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:35 am

I would start with an Uncrossing kit.

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then I'd put the uncle in a mirror box so his evil reflects back to him instead of you. A member of AIRR can coach you through doing that.

http://readersandrootworkers.com
Good luck,
Mary Bee

PS your English is great :)
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Chester
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chester » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm

MaryBee, thank you very much for your suggestions. I will save and start work before it gets out of hand. Anyway, It is already, since I can't even pay my bills.

I will look into getting a coach on AIRR. The mirror box will be great so that he and his family can start having a taste of their own medicine.

Once again thanks for everything.

Periwinkle

Unread post by Periwinkle » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:58 am

Hi All,

I believe my co-worker is cursing me, possibly the evil eye, but I am almost certain that it is related to jealousy. I recently had a reading and the psychic said that this person was talking about me and it was negative, and it's creating a negative cloud around me. She recommended a cleansing, and said that she would meditate and light a candle for me. Unfortunately, I see this person almost every day. We don't work directly together but recently any success or positive thing that happens in my life that is brought to her attention results in days of emotional instability, depression, or severe lack of energy.(I mean, even Red Bull can't get through the fatigue I've had this week. I had lunch with this person and counseled her regarding some personal issues. I'm currently drained which leads me to believe that not only is she cursing me, but that she's an emotional vampire. ) This persons actions will not hold me back, but I can't ignore the fact that she has been very powerful in affecting my emotions, and the way I feel about myself and my work. Any suggestions, comments or things I should look out for? Should I go to a professional for a cleansing or healing, or is this work I can undertake myself?
I'm an orange moon. . . I'm brighter than before. . . brighter than ever before!!!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:17 am

Hi Periwinkle:

An Uncrossing spell kit followed by a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit will take off any mess caused by another person, plus give you protection from further jinxes:

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

http://luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 pm

If you feel you have been bound up, the first thing you need to do is an unbinding. There is an unbinding spell in the LM free spells archive that I have used and personally feel it works very, very well. It is on this page of spells, scroll about halfway down:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html

Once you do the unbinding, all of the other magick you do should work better. Bindings are done to restrict another person from working or casting.
Then you need to protect yourself immediately afterward, to stop any incoming spiritual mess while you clean yourself and your family up.
Uncross yourself in a bath, and then follow that up with an immediate cleaning of that bloody-muddy mess you mentioned. If you have to break out a sanding tool to get that stuff up off your wood floors, then it might be worth doing as this seems to really have done a number on you and your family.
Next, Dispose of all that evil mess properly
go back and then protect the home. Your husband likely needs a good uncrossing from that mess too, as does anyone who came into contact with it.
You'll need uncrossing and protection supplies and LM has some of the best products for you to choose from ;)

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello everyone. I read the above post a couple months ago and it bothered me so I thought I'd just ask..... Regarding one of the signs of being cursed is "having toads at your door nightly" - really? The house we are in now and trying to sell has had toads almost since we moved in. I thought they were so cute! I never thought they might be a bad sign. But from the time we moved into this house, we have had BAD luck. Over the past few years, the toad population grew and grew, but I always loved seeing them hop around, plus they eat lots of bugs so I thought it was good to have toads. I thought of them as pets, actually. Some of them would let me feed Junebugs to them.

I did the 1st ever house cleansing of this home last summer in July ... with Chinese Wash, Florida Water, Uncrossing Incense and Van Van. Right after that, I moved cross country for a few months. I remember asking, "How are my toads?" and being told they were gone. The person laughed and said they assumed they had followed me West. It just hit me today, as I was walking around my back patio ( ground zero for the former toad population) - what if the house cleansing ran off the toads? That would mean the toads HAD been a sign of something Bad. Could someone tell me how toads are used in crossing? Are they associated with Bad Luck in general or a specific type of curse? Do people actually say stuff like ... "May their patio and driveway and lawn be filled with toads?" :?

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 am

When a person who has been bound (by a malicious person) goes through an uncrossing ritual, would the ritual undo the binding as well as break the jinxes placed upon the person?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 am

Uncrossing supplies are used to remove any work that is done to a person. I would recommend the Uncrossing kit, which also includes 13-herb bath.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 am

From what I have read on here, Mama Micki is correct - the uncrossing would unbind a person. I have experienced good results right after doing a home cleansing and using the uncrossing products. So, if you have a simple crossing, I would think you would be free and clear after doing the uncrossing work.

However, if a spirit was set on you, you would also need Run Devil Run products. In a thread on here somewhere Conjure Man Ali explained like this: the Uncrossing products unbind you, but the Run Devil Run products chase off the devil which bound you up in the 1st place. Like if someone tied you up, the Uncrossing products would cause the ropes to fall from you and you would be free, BUT if the one who tied you up in the first place is still there - they could just tie you up again, so you have to run them off AND uncross. I wish I could put a link here so you could read what he said, but I don't know off hand where it is.

After I did uncrossing, things got better ... for a time. Then we were hit again ( HARD). I am doing a home cleansing today with Chinese Wash and Uncrossing products, but this time I will be adding Run Devil Run into the mix. I plan on doing some sort of spiritual cleansing on a weekly basis from here on out AND burning a candle dressed with Run Devil Run oil each time I clean.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:53 am

After you've cleansed and uncrossed yourself, don't forget to armor yourself! Do protection work, lay protective products around, wear protective charms, and make friends with a protective spirit.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:39 am

Thanks for all the replies. Someone is working on uncrossing me, but I needed to understand what it does.

unefemme
Newly Registered

Unread post by unefemme » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

are there any herbs to burn for removing all types of black magic placed on a person?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm

unefemme --

Yes, there are a number of herbs that take off, reverse,or remo0ve black magic.Among them are Agricmony, Rue,Red and Black Pepper,Salt.etc.,

See a longer list here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi,
How many days & how often do you take a uncrossing bath and how often do you have to take a protection bath?
do you have to take the protection bath everyday if your under attack?

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu May 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me out, maybe its not the right place but i apologize in advance. Thing is I recently came to found out I have been a victim of a brazilian form of black magic to seperate me & my bf and an also to ruin my life in everyway. I have read some things on the web about how strong the work is done involving Macumba and when I had a reading I was told this woman spent a lot of money to get rid of me & get my ex closer to her, and that she was working with a priest in an African Diasporic religion.

Now i know This is a Hoodoo forum and have been using this form for quite some time for general things.

I got a glass double action reversible candlle to reverse all the black magic done, but to be honest its so strong even as i try to pretend like its nothing its affecting my daily life, I get into arguements with everyone none of my friends speak to me, my ex hates me and my family thinks I am a crazy & Everything i do fails, i keep having horrible nightmares. I feel so lost i cant explain I cry and then pray it will all end.

I been using sage to cleanse my room and before going to sleep since i would see nightmares about being possessed by demons and strange things. I also rub myself with Fiery wall protection oil.

I have been in search of situations. I liked the mirror box spell. I am waiting to get my devil candle, but in the meantime is there anything i can do so her magic is not affecting my ex or me?

I would really love for someone to help me.

I was wondering if anyone knew of someone who can help remove this from me?

I checked out the AIRR website and Was looking to work with Conjureman Ali because i saw he practices brazilian magic too but he is very busy and doesn't have any avalibilty for a reading until JUne, since i want a phone consulation.

But is anyone in this forum willing to help me get rid of this affect from me & my loved oneS? I am miserable... =(

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 10, 2013 7:17 am

I would suggest two kits, Uncrossing and Fiery Wall of Protection. If this is out of your budget, get a 13-herb bath (you can use it for cleansing both yourself and your house), a prayer card of St. Michael, and Uncrossing oil and incense. You may also want to add Chinese Wash for cleansing your house. Pray the 91st and 37th Psalms. You might also burn Uncrossing and FWP vigil candles.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Fri May 10, 2013 8:16 am

Thank you Mami micki I will try that.

clarity711

Unread post by clarity711 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:40 pm

MoonBreath wrote:Hello everyone. I read the above post a couple months ago and it bothered me so I thought I'd just ask..... Regarding one of the signs of being cursed is "having toads at your door nightly" - really? The house we are in now and trying to sell has had toads almost since we moved in. I thought they were so cute! I never thought they might be a bad sign. But from the time we moved into this house, we have had BAD luck. Over the past few years, the toad population grew and grew, but I always loved seeing them hop around, plus they eat lots of bugs so I thought it was good to have toads. I thought of them as pets, actually. Some of them would let me feed Junebugs to them.

I did the 1st ever house cleansing of this home last summer in July ... with Chinese Wash, Florida Water, Uncrossing Incense and Van Van. Right after that, I moved cross country for a few months. I remember asking, "How are my toads?" and being told they were gone. The person laughed and said they assumed they had followed me West. It just hit me today, as I was walking around my back patio ( ground zero for the former toad population) - what if the house cleansing ran off the toads? That would mean the toads HAD been a sign of something Bad. Could someone tell me how toads are used in crossing? Are they associated with Bad Luck in general or a specific type of curse? Do people actually say stuff like ... "May their patio and driveway and lawn be filled with toads?" :?
Well moon I will tell you, through my research of my own situation I came to find out toads were a bad sign. I signed up for the rootwork hour show a few months ago to get a reading and some clarity and.... I was basically informed for the third time that I had been crossed! So you might want to look into getting a reading from them.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 10, 2013 3:27 pm

MoonBreath wrote:Hello everyone. I read the above post a couple months ago and it bothered me so I thought I'd just ask..... Regarding one of the signs of being cursed is "having toads at your door nightly" - really? The house we are in now and trying to sell has had toads almost since we moved in. I thought they were so cute! I never thought they might be a bad sign. But from the time we moved into this house, we have had BAD luck. Over the past few years, the toad population grew and grew, but I always loved seeing them hop around, plus they eat lots of bugs so I thought it was good to have toads. I thought of them as pets, actually. Some of them would let me feed Junebugs to them.

Its really possible the toads were being helpful, informing you that someone had thrown for you, rather than being an agent of a curse, this rings true to me in this case especially since you like them. Toads and frogs are seen as powerful animals in many cultures and are at times known to be bringers of blessings or deep wisdom.

I'd suggest working with the spirit of the toad and seeing what he or she has to teach you.
HRCC Student #1559

clarity711

Unread post by clarity711 » Sat May 11, 2013 11:08 am

I don't think the toads are an agent of a curse per say, It acts more like an informant as u said.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat May 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Clarity, thank you for getting back to me ... I had given up on anyone answering me.

Turnsteel, thank you so much for the reply, but I must confess ... I have no idea what you mean by " ...work with the spirit of the Toad". Could you explain how I would go about doing that? Do I catch one and talk to it? I'm more than willing to ... I just don't know what you mean. :oops:

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun May 12, 2013 5:46 am

MoonBreath wrote:Clarity, thank you for getting back to me ... I had given up on anyone answering me.

Turnsteel, thank you so much for the reply, but I must confess ... I have no idea what you mean by " ...work with the spirit of the Toad". Could you explain how I would go about doing that? Do I catch one and talk to it? I'm more than willing to ... I just don't know what you mean. :oops:
I wouldn't advise trying to catch and keep one, terribly stressful to the animal. There are a thousand and one ways to connect with the spirit of an animal, one of the easier ones is to find them in Dream.
HRCC Student #1559

clarity711

Unread post by clarity711 » Sun May 12, 2013 6:51 am

Hey MoonBreath, try googling how to connect with totem animal toad/frog. It should give you some understanding. I receive lions and alligators in my dreams but have no clue on how to connect or work with them. Or you can go the more simple route and start by getting a reading to know if you are crossed for sure. No need to start making yourself crazy if you haven't even confirmed it yet. Trust, I went through the crazy phase but I waited til I was sure.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun May 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Thank you again Turnsteel and Clarity. I have googled totem animals and will try to learn from that. What I looked at already said Toads were "Keepers of Omens", so that goes along with what ya'll were saying about them being informants. As far as finding them in Dream ... I guess I'll try the "stick over the glass of water" trick I read about on here last night. Wish me luck. ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 pm

notsoperfect7 / FeelingaPerfect7 / oneNonly --

Using the forum to ask for random strangers to contact you and take your money for "helping" you is dangerous. Please use caution. We can advise you on products and spells, but please, please, so not ask people to contact you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon May 13, 2013 10:45 pm

@Ms. CAT;
Sorry... I will keep what you said in mind. Your right. Thank you I will continue to use the products the members recommended. Thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 14, 2013 3:39 am

oneNonly,

if you want to work with ConjureMan Ali, there was a reason for that. Consider waiting and getting the reliable and professional help you need using the advice from the Forum meanwhile. It's probably worth your while to wait!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue May 14, 2013 11:02 am

Thank you Aura.

Your right. I really am drawn to Conjure Man alis work. I will wait . Thank you

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 am

Well, the uncrossing work has been done by Conjureman Ali, and he's about to send out the products to me for bathing, etc. I'm about to order some Chinese Wash, Run Devil Run and Fiery Protection from LM so that I can make a floor wash and somehow protect myself and my flat - I keep getting malevolent spirits in my flat at night, and I get attacked at night so badly that I now rely on strong sleeping pills to be able to fall asleep.

I recently purchased a candle from elsewhere for the purpose of making a petition to St Michael for help with protection (because I keep getting attacked quite badly at night). And it was totally unblemished when I set it on my altar last night (unlit). Just now I've looked at it, and noticed scratches on it, and these scratches matches the ones I've found on my body on occasion when I've woken up at various times in the past. They're really distinctive, three tiny scratches really close together, like something took a swipe at it. Unmistakable - it's definitely from the same spirit hanging around me. So whatever is hounding me really doesn't want me to do this work, but it is able to manifest in some form to be able to scratch me and the candle meant for St Michael.

I'm not sure in which form I should buy the Run Devil Run and Fiery Protection products. Powdered, bath crystals or oil?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:34 am

If you are on a tight budget, I recommend buying the oil. You can use it to dress candles, on your body, in a bath, and on your doors.

mamaundo

Unread post by mamaundo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

I've always had a photographic memeory, where I could remember things verbatimly. I feel as if someone has put something on me which has affected my memory. I know there is a lot of jealous individuals in my family that doesn't want to see me further my education. I have the desire and will to go further in my education, but I have a very hard recalling the materials. My memory loss has gotten so bad that I have to think hard to recall the things that I did the day before. I am in my mid- thirties and feel as if all this started around my mid-twenties when my family found out that I was back in school and trying to advance myself in my career.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:55 pm

First do a 13-herb bath to remove crossed conditions, whether they come from an outside source or from within yourself. You can then work with King Solomon Wisdom supplies to improve your mind.

Angel_11

Unread post by Angel_11 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:26 am

My bad luck and problems started in 2007. I had a wonderful life. Loving family, friends, everyone healthy, lots of work and steady income. I worked at a wonderful company for 5 years. Was promoted several times and made it all the way to the corporate office. That's when my problems started. Had a co-worker that was extremely jealous of me for several reasons. She knew I was getting a higher pay than her. She found out and asked me to confirm but I never wanted to tell her. She would always tell me she already knew my pay rate and was not fair. She would always go to my office and look at my family pics without ever making any comment, positive nor negative. She was from Morrocco. Her brother went to Morocco to visit and said she ordered something "special" for me. The day came in where she gave me my "special" gift. She brought me a "scarf" but one that you can also wear above your shoulder. Don't know the name in English. Anyways, she got it out of the gift bag, opened the entire "scarf" and placed it right on my shoulders. Weeks later I was laid off. Without a job for 7 months. Started having some health issues. Extremely bad pains in my lower back and legs. I was concerned. I was extremely healthy. NEVER EVER in my life in 37 years I got sick, other than a cold or allergies. My health started deteriorating. Lots of issues but the one that changed my life forever was a diagnosis of high grade breast cancer in July 2010. No one in my family was ever diagnosed with cancer. Had bilateral mastectomy, a year of chemo and a long road to recover. Due to my health situation I had to resign to my job. Forgot to mention had LOTS and LOTS of problems and fights with my husband and my family. I am now in remission but my health issues are far from over. On the other hand, my husband, who owns a construction company along with a partner, hired a project manager to oversee a remodeling project of 2 retirement apartments. The guy (project manager) was talking, to the CEO of the retirement communities, bad about the way the construction project was being done. Which was not true. All construction work was performed under construction and city codes with permits. The CEO believed the project manager and my husband and his partner were given an overnight notice to stop all work and they cancelled the contract. The project manager is now working for the retirement community company for the CEO. In other words he brain washed him. Not to mention that the CEO does not want to pay for the outstanding balance due for all work performed and completed. We owe so many subcontractors hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now my husband and partner are spending lots of $ in attorneys fees to file a lawsuit against them. On top of that, my car broke down while back ago but we have not being able to afford another car. So today I went to pick my husband up at his office because I had errands to run and was using his truck. I met his secretary and partner, have not met them in almost 2 years they have been in business together. Everything was perfectly fine and as soon as we walked in the house my husbands attitude changed. He was SO upset and mad at me for no reason. I asked what was wrong and he kept saying "nothing". Sorry for the looong story. I am in desperate need of help please. Our income keeps declining and I can not affords a reading. Appreciate all advise you all can provide. Blessings

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:46 am

Make a doll of her, dress it in Reversing oil, and wrap it in the scarf. Bury it in a graveyard. Cleanse yourself with 13-herb bath and your home with Chinese Wash. Both of these items are included in the Uncrossing kit.

Angel_11

Unread post by Angel_11 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 am

Unfortunately I threw the scarf away.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”