Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells For True Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Dress a red or pink candle with his semen and a love oil. You can also use it on a doll of him.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Cool, thanks!

sunshine925

Unread post by sunshine925 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Apollo,

I have two more question I'm planning on buying the marriage,follow me boy and love me vigil candle. Can I burn all three of them together? What else do I need in order to burn them i.e. picture? If so where does the picture of him go? Thanks again in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Hi sunshine925,

In addition to the excellent advice Apollo Dark will no doubt give you, here are some preliminary answers to help you out.

You can burn all three candles together or burn them in runs (one after the other). A good order for those three would be Love Me, Follow Me Boy and then the Marriage candle. Most people will place a petition paper or name paper under the candle or taped to it; this can be written on a picture of the target or used alongside a picture of the target. If you can get personal concerns of the target, this too can be loaded into the candle or folded into the petition paper. Petition for Vigil Lights are usually placed under the candle or taped to the glass.

Forum threads which can provide you with lots of info and ideas on Vigil lights and how to burn them are the following:
candles-trim,-carve,-load,-petition,-pr ... t9108.html
candles-snuff-&-relight,-runs,-timed,-& ... t8205.html

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

sunshine925

Unread post by sunshine925 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Aura,

Wow thanks excellent. I really appreciate it.

sunshine925

Unread post by sunshine925 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:33 pm

I apologize for asking so many questions I want to burn all three candles at the same time do I follow the order in which was mentioned in the previous post love me, follow me and marriage?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:52 pm

As mentioned you can burn them at the same time (x...x...x) or in runs (one after the other) (x... wait until finished...x....wait until finished...x....wait until finished....etc...etc....
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

butterfly26
Newly Registered

Unread post by butterfly26 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello everyone im new to this whole thing and need some help ive been married to the same man for almost twelve years now and im getting bored sex wise and i feel like im not being able to control him like i use to as well as i feel he has no respect for me and is verbal with me.All i want is to have a happy home yes im inscure of myself but its cause i dont look like i used to so it makes me feel ugly even though i almost always have a man or two say nice things to me when im out i want the attention from my husband and i dont get it from him i dont know what to do anymore I dont want to leave cause our four year loves him to death but i also dont want to raise my kids around someone who doesnt respect me .... witht that being said what can i do to live in a happy home with him to keep him happy as well as myself and to have things change for the best and not the worst??? where can i buy what needs to be bought to do whatever spell that needs to be done please someone help me thank you

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 am

I am meeting with my target soon. I'm thinking about working the cubeb spell while I am with him (I'd leave it in the bath) as I like the idea of breaking resistance in the background whilst launching charm offensive in person! What do you guys think?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:45 pm

It's kind of hard to do effective spellwork when you're new to it, and when you're not sure what a happy ending would look like.

A reading would help you figure these things out, and (assuming the situation isn't hopeless) you'd also get instruction and assistance with your spellwork, and even work done by whichever AIRR reader you choose. (Unlike psychic hotlines, AIRR workers are permitted, nay, expected to prescribe and explain traditional rootwork, and to do rootwork along with you.)
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 pm

butterfly26 wrote:Hello everyone im new to this whole thing and need some help ive been married to the same man for almost twelve years now and im getting bored sex wise and i feel like im not being able to control him like i use to as well as i feel he has no respect for me and is verbal with me.All i want is to have a happy home yes im inscure of myself but its cause i dont look like i used to so it makes me feel ugly even though i almost always have a man or two say nice things to me when im out i want the attention from my husband and i dont get it from him i dont know what to do anymore I dont want to leave cause our four year loves him to death but i also dont want to raise my kids around someone who doesnt respect me .... witht that being said what can i do to live in a happy home with him to keep him happy as well as myself and to have things change for the best and not the worst??? where can i buy what needs to be bought to do whatever spell that needs to be done please someone help me thank you
Hello butterfly26,

I am going to second the motion for you get get a reading. This is something that more insight and a different point of view from the cards, can be very beneficial to you. Be prepared for the news the cards may give, as some paths are hard to take, even when it is shown to be the most positive.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Looking for some advice on removing resistance in my ex and bringing him home. Some information that might help. We have been on and off for 2.5 years and now have a 6 month old son. We lived together for 8 months but I kicked him out due to his distance emotionally. We love each other but his resistance is to growing up and accepting responsibility as a grown up. How would I get him to embrace adulthood (he is 24 this year I'm a little older 30) and would a honey jar be the way to go to bring him home? Also his ex girlfriend from 3 years ago has been back in the picture for the last few weeks. This sort of magical work is new to me.
Miriam

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:23 am

I met a man a few months ago. He was in a strange situation in his life, recovering from a serious accident he had and in the middle of the divorce with his ex. He is much older than me but i dont't care, nor does he. He was saying that he is not interested in marriage and relationships any more, he was feeling betrayed and too old for that.
But he kept flirting with me, i was avoiding him at first because I was falling in love with him and I didn't want to, since he was emotionally unavailable.
However, we developed a kind of a relationship, including a sexual one. We are long distance but i go where he lives twice a month or so because of my job and we see each other.
I want more from him, i want a commited relationship. I know he is not seeing anyone else during these months but I also know that there are many women that like him and want to do something with him, especially now, fully recovered from the accident, and starting working again with great success.

What can I do? I really want to be with him! I started working a honey jar on him just a few days ago, using herbs and LM Oils that I had. Should I wait to see how it works? Do a spell? Can I burn figures candles on the top of the jar for faster results?

Thank you!

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Honey jars take some time to work. You can heat it up by burning some tealights around it, like in a triangle for instance, as well as burning the candles on top.

Follow Me Boy and Love Me products could also be of use in your situation.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

blaqbeauty
Newly Registered

Unread post by blaqbeauty » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 am

Hey I am new here, and I just want to ask if anyone knows of a less complicated spell to get my boyfriend to agree to moving to my home country.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity, changed title

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 am

A white skull candle dressed with Influence oil would be one idea. Write your petition either on a piece of paper or on the candle itself.

Unread post by Karma » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:18 pm

I am getting some work done from an AIRR member with a dollbaby and we both agreed that I can back up my own work with Vigil candles and I'm really confused between stay with me and follow me boy. We're doing work to ensure a commitment and fidelity. Which will be the best back-up option? :mrgreen:
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Stay with me is along the lines of commitment.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 am

You may want to alternate both kinds of candles, to get him to follow you AND stay with you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

blaqbeauty
Newly Registered

Unread post by blaqbeauty » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:33 pm

thank u very much,how exactly do i do it? do i burn the whole candle at once or should i do it for several days?is there anything i cn do [size]without lighting a candle? thank you

nlr3494
Newly Registered

Unread post by nlr3494 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 am

I have been with a man for nearly 9 months now. The first 3 months I was not the only woman he was seeing, I could not fault him because we had never established exclusivity.

Something happened where I had invaded his privacy and he disappeared for a moment til I sought him out for an explanation. He has a strong desire to have many children, and while I would love to be able to do that for him, I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago and cannot carry his children. He admitted that was the obstacle keeping him from opening his whole heart to me.

I was crushed. My body actually had a physical reaction to the split. He came back saying he would try to see if he could let go of that need to have his woman carry his child.(he doesn't want adoption or surrogates, he wants to experience the whole process) After another 2 months of life being nearly perfect between us, he came to my house and I could sense a distance. We separated agreeing that we were not feeling a missing piece, (he admitted he hadn't let himself open fully).

Our relationship turned to a "physical only" thing. We began to date other people but kept sex between us going.

Two months ago I found that he was back with an ex of his. My body had that same physical reaction it had before. I realized I was in love with him. (a thing I have never experienced in my life) He has also had some revelations in that he is jealous when he finds I have been out on a date or talk to another man. He states he has never experienced that feeling. He says I am his weakness, he cannot refuse me when I call, and that he compares all other women to me.

He still will not come back to me as a boyfriend or relationship. I know he loves me.

I have cast the Love Spell which was completed 2 days ago. I did make a mistake and faced the east when I threw out my bathwater rather than throwing it to the east. (not sure what the implications may be) I dressed the candle with Love Me, Stay With Me, and Marriage Oil.

Is there anything else I should be doing to open him up and keep him from looking for a suitable womb?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Hello nlr3494,

Perhaps a readings from a Professional Practitioner will be of the most help to you right now.

It sounds like you are making the right steps, but some divination into your situation can bring to light some points that may be hidden.

My particular favorite method for dealing with stubborn love is Skull Candle Magick.
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

nlr3494
Newly Registered

Unread post by nlr3494 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:24 pm

What color skull should I use and what should I dress it with for this situation?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Use a red skull candle for love.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:33 pm

I read on here somewhere and I loved how it was broken down like this. Work on the emotions (love drawing), the mind ( skull candle) and if need the sexual element which you obviously don't (kiss me now, look me over, etc). Best of Luck in your work!!

You can also add to your prayer that covers the same things...his mind (thinks of you, wants more than sex, etc), heart (his heart is open to receive and give love, etc), soul yearns to be with you ....to love you....
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:28 am

Love Unlimited wrote:I'm looking for a petition that will help my lover fall in love & confess his feelings for me. He's VERY reserved with his feelings and moves he makes. Yet deep down i can tell their is love for me he's just being stubborn and not showing it.
Having read this thread since you started posting and many more stories where the woman says the guy is 'too reserved with his feelings', or 'hurt way too bad to trust anyone again', or 'sacred of being judged', i am only reading one thing....that the guy does not a) love the woman to spend his entire life with her, b) is happy nailing many women at the same time under the veil of "too afraid to be hurt".

And many women, including myself will not like the advice which the moderators give to do a cut and clear even though it could sometimes be the best possible practical advice. Just like the guy cannot commit, the girl cannot let go of the one person that she thinks "makes her happy".
God save us women!!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 am

Amen, newbie. I am often accused of being "judgemental," although I consider myself analytical and blunt. I have been through a lot in my 54 years and understand what people are going through. Many women make excuses for a man's behavior, as you stated and want to believe their relationship is "complicated".

There are seven billion people on this planet, and communication and travel options that would have been unbelievable not too long ago. There is no one that you must have. Don't believe the idea, perpetuated by movies, television, and books, that you have one "soul mate." There are many people that would make suitable partners for you.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:45 am

I agree with you newbie, it's easy for somebody on the outside to say cut and clear them, however we must remember that there is always good as well as bad within people. Just because a an has problems committing, it does not mean that he will never commit or never want to settle down one day. Just because we see fear of commitment as a negative trait it does not mean that the bad is outweighed by the good. Only you know that reason, everyone is entitled to their opinion, however ultimately it is up to the individual to decide what action to take. And even if you decide to work on this person it does not mean that you should close off your options to new people that come along as Mama Micki had indicated there are many more men out there!

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:23 pm

I am looking for advice... where me and this guy are back talking and seeing each other but only sexually.. I would like to turn the relationship into a more serious relationship.
I want it to be just me and him.. I want him think of me more and can't resist me. I so happen to find him on a dating website.. so that can't be. I had candle services done ..come to me, love me .. i need other advice

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 am

I am looking for advice... where me and this guy are back talking and seeing each other but only sexually.. I would like to turn the relationship into a more serious relationship.
I want it to be just me and him.. I want him think of me more and can't resist me. I so happen to find him on a dating website.. so that can't be. I had candle services done ..come to me, love me .. i need other advice

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:57 am

Get a reading to see if he is worth your time, energy, and money. Some guys are not interested in an actual relationship, and it is difficult to change someone's nature. He is getting what he wants (sex), so he has little incentive to change.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Hello Michigangirl75,

With your situation perhaps these products are worth your consideration:

CAN-GLS-BEWI
Bewitching Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPL-KIT-LOVE
Love Me Spell Kit
$52.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPD-HOO-ADAM
Adam and Eve Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can use these to promote a more serious relationship and perhaps prombt a more faithful love from him.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:58 pm

could i just order bewitching glass encased candle to be set at the altar

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Michigangirl75 wrote:could i just order bewitching glass encased candle to be set at the altar
That is an excellent idea! A good starting point.

CAN-MIS-BEWI
Bewitching Candle, Set on Our Altar
$18.00

AIRR Member

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Michigangirl75 wrote:I am looking for advice... where me and this guy are back talking and seeing each other but only sexually.. I would like to turn the relationship into a more serious relationship.
You should try I Can You Can't i-can,-you-can%CA%B9t-oil-questions-and ... 08s30.html and A Freezer Spell http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html to Freeze out competition as well as drawing/love work to bring him to you. also check out the Freezer Spell Forum section general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

A few items to consider also" Is he aware of your interest in a relationship, why is he not interested in a relationship, etc. These should be addressed as well.

Best of Luck to you in your work!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Thanks Apollo, I order the bewitching vigil candle at the altar... I seen him over the weekend. We had fun..no sex.. just enjoying each other company plus i spend the night over his house.. we shall see how it goes.

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:25 pm

i have his scarf and his underwear.. here at my house is their product i can use with his items?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 am

Hi Michigangirl75,

Keeping some of the personal concerns for use in the Love Me spell kit suggested above by Apollo Dark would be a good choice. You could also use some in a honey jar for the two of you which you can start now while waiting for your spell kit to arrive.

Blessings,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

victoria100

Unread post by victoria100 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:25 am

Dear All,

Greetings!

I please need your help. My boyfriend and I met about few years back, just after few months we felt things were right and he moved in with me and we lived together for about 2 years. One day we had a very major fight and he moved out. We patched things after few months but we never spoke about moving in together again.
Things have been rough since then, after reading Honey jar spell on LM. I have made a H.J. Spell and light a candle on quite regular basis.
Is there a spell that I could do, where he asks we should start living together (His flat or mine) or a spell for a couple to movein together? If we live togther it will end lots issues that we are having everyday. But I do not want to ask him and I really do not seeing it coming from him :( .

I have "return to me oil" , "come to me oil" from LM supplies. I also have one of his dirty underwear and a pair of dirty socks.

I hope to hear from you all soon. Please help.
Love and Light, Victoria

LemuriaLighthouse7

Unread post by LemuriaLighthouse7 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 am

Hello there~

I truly & intuitively appreciate this magical work.. and I am wanting to make secure, as much as i can for my heart's sake.. that my Love for the 1 i have will stay with me, throughout all of our obstacles.. we truly are a cupid's Love, i believe, feel this through the depths of my soul... but because this Love is so powerfully felt on my heart, I want to secure it.. in a precious Love Locket, so to speak... what do you suggest? which spell would be best?..

thank you,

-Elizabeth- pennsylvania

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 pm

There are a lot of love spells to consider. Perhaps having a reading or consultation with a Professional Practitioner will be best for you. They are sure to perscribe a Love Spell to you!

Or you can consider Lucky Mojo Products such as these:
SPL-KIT-LOVE
Love Me Spell Kit
$52.00

MH3-CUS-FOLL
Follow Me Boy Triple Strength Mojo Hand
$35.00

AIRR Member

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm going to confirm what Apollo Dark said, but your phrase "through all our obstacles" brought this to mind:

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

love2013

Unread post by love2013 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 am

hi there i need help big time...i love my man and we are together from past one year but now all of the sudden he wants to break up with me...i was pregnant he forced me to have abortion i was so blind in this love didnt think whats is right what is wrong...he played with my life right after abortion he dumped me like garbage....i really love him and i want to do something i have tried honey jar spell 7 day candle nothing working pls help

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:29 am

--love2013,

It sounds to me like he convinced you to deal with what could have been a binding situation, for him, so he could split, with no connections. You need to consider how much more you'd be willing to sacrifice to him, because that's what will follow, if you succeed in bringing him back.

Normally, I'd suggest a reading, to gauge the merit of the work. I wouldn't bother with one, here. Cut and Clear, so you can wash your hands of him, and find someone who deserves your devotion.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:54 am

I'm with Doctor Hob. Cut and Clear him. You don't need someone like him. Work on attracting a good man who will give you the love you want, especially if you are interested in starting a family.

love2013

Unread post by love2013 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:07 pm

thanks guys for your help..he called me today he want to be friends with me and all of the sudden he thinks its sin to sleep with someone if your not going to marry that person...so he want to keep respectful relationship with me ..my feelings are not the same for him but he is begging me to be his good friend...he wants to get marry to someone else and sleep with only his wife ...same dont showing me he dont want to lose me and wants to be good friend

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 pm

love2013 wrote:thanks guys for your help..he called me today he want to be friends with me and all of the sudden he thinks its sin to sleep with someone if your not going to marry that person...so he want to keep respectful relationship with me ..my feelings are not the same for him but he is begging me to be his good friend...he wants to get marry to someone else and sleep with only his wife ...same dont showing me he dont want to lose me and wants to be good friend
Take the advice and cut this situation out. Sometimes people are just feeling needy and lonely. Wanting to keep you and your attention around is not the same as wanting a romantic involvement with you -- particularly if he said he wants to marry someone else. If you simply can't let this situation go, get a reading. Otherwise, don't be manipulated into letting him stay in your life if the two of you want different things from one another. If you can't have what you want and need out of your relationship with him, the healthiest thing for you to do is cut contact with him, cut and clear him, and do work to bring a healthy romance into your life.

Best wishes!

love2013

Unread post by love2013 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:03 pm

thanks all for your help

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Good evening all,
I had a marriage candle placed on the altar with some seemingly good results, it was clear with no soot or gaze, no wax left in the bottom with burnt herbs, however, it did have scattered stuck herbs left on the side, does anyone have any advice on what candle I should request next? Our situation is that we've been together for almost 2 years, he's 20+ years Army, and up for deployment the beginning of 2014,I just want the ring and commitment before he leaves and to plan the wedding while he's gone :D

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:07 am

I have a BIG crush on a guy I've never met. We live in different countries but, I know his name, have pictures of him & we have a couple of friends in common. I have purchased 4 oils (attraction, come to me, follow me boy & bewitching) and there is a good chance I could meet him later this year.

I am new to all this, so which combination of oils & candle-work would work best for me to attract this man to me in the interim....and then what would work best to attract him if I meet him?
I ask about oils & candles because they seem easiest to do for a newbie like me who really needs something simple & effective =)

I hope I have posted this in the right area.....I get so confused as to where I should post stuff!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:18 am

I would suggest you keep burning Marriage and Road Opening Candles.

Also if at all possible dress your home for marriage. Do a floor wash with Marriage and House Blessing bath salts, burn those incense powders at home, that sort of thing.
HRCC Student #1559

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:24 pm

I did purchase some products that I could use as well, so now I need more marriage and Road Opener, great, and lastly, are there any signs outside of him just flat out asking me that I could tell that its wearing him down without me bringing it up as well?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:40 pm

kitadst wrote:I did purchase some products that I could use as well, so now I need more marriage and Road Opener, great, and lastly, are there any signs outside of him just flat out asking me that I could tell that its wearing him down without me bringing it up as well?
Sounds like you need a reading. Perhaps finding a Reader at these sites:

http://www.rootworkers.com
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

You are sure to get some great advice and insight into your situation!
AIRR Member

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello sorry I posted in the wrong spot. My question is I was wanting to see if anybody have suggestions for a spell how to make my boyfriend want to move in together. we have a baby together he has children and I have children from a previous relationship it just makes sense for us to go ahead and move in together. We have been planning to move in together anyway but he still wants to wait. I think he is scared from being in a long bad relationship. But like i sd we are planning to do it anyway. It would help both of us to do it and would also be nice for our kida to b together as a family now too . I would apprexciatw any help. Thank you.

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:00 am

missoaks wrote:I have a BIG crush on a guy I've never met. We live in different countries but, I know his name, have pictures of him & we have a couple of friends in common. I have purchased 4 oils (attraction, come to me, follow me boy & bewitching) and there is a good chance I could meet him later this year.

I am new to all this, so which combination of oils & candle-work would work best for me to attract this man to me in the interim....and then what would work best to attract him if I meet him?
I ask about oils & candles because they seem easiest to do for a newbie like me who really needs something simple & effective =)

I hope I have posted this in the right area.....I get so confused as to where I should post stuff!
Still looking for some help with this one, guys.....any takers? I really have tried to do my research in the forum posts, but I cannot seem to make sense of the best way to approach this - any help?....puh-leeeeese? =)

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:13 am

ALSO....couple of other questions....

1-how many oils is TOO MANY to wear at once? (I was thinking: come to me, follow me boy, attraction, bewitching & crown of success)
2-how much of each oil do I wear? (1 dab each, etc?)
3-do I mix the oils all together & then dab them on, OR should I dab each oil on separately in different locations?

CONFUSED! thank you =)

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Are you talking to this man online, or are you looking at photos of him on your friend's sites? If you two are chatting online, you could send him a letter through the mail dressed with powders. Attraction, Bewitching, Come To Me would be good to get him to you in person in the future. There are threads on here about how to dress a letter with powders and the wavy lines. Since you already have the oils, you could perhaps put a dab of each on your finger, then run it along the edge of your letter. When you mail the letter, burn a pink candle dressed with Attraction, Bewitching, and Come To Me oils as back up for the letter. That, along with sparkling conversation should make him want to meet you in person when he comes for a visit. ;)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 am

missoaks wrote:ALSO....couple of other questions....

1-how many oils is TOO MANY to wear at once? (I was thinking: come to me, follow me boy, attraction, bewitching & crown of success)
There's no hard and fast rule on this, but 5 at once is too many. Also, pay attention to the fragrance of each oil, and stick to combinations that smell nice together. You could end up smelling like a high-class bug spray if you 're not careful.

If you settle on a particular combination -- up to four -- that you keep wearing all the time, you could buy a four-ounce bottle of your unique blend from Lucky Mojo.

Further advice here, including how to get the big bottle of your own personal blend:
2-how much of each oil do I wear? (1 dab each, etc?)
Apply it like perfume.
3-do I mix the oils all together & then dab them on, OR should I dab each oil on separately in different locations?
Now you're starting to overthink this :) Such an easy thing to do when you know you don't know the rules.

I'd just blend two or three together - ones that smell good together -- and make another blend of the other two, if you like the combined fragrance, and switch them according to your needs or the spirit's leading.

Or, you know, some of the oils could be your personal magical fragrance, and the other formulas could be in a mojo bag!

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Srry.just thought I'd send another request for help on this. I havny had a response. Can I just gt directed into the right direction for this. Thank you

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:28 am

haha, yes..I AM over-thinking! It's my thing :S

ok, so I'll stick to 4 oils - thanks. Oh & this man, no, we are not in contact socially, but the chance for us to meet casually when he arrives is on the cards via our mutual friends, so I would like to start drawing him to me now (somehow) via the internet, perhaps? (on his friends' social media pages, for example).

Is 1 more question ok?...I don't wanna be a pain in the bum!
When I apply my chosen 4 oils, what do I do exactly to make these oils 'work' for me? I mean, do I just put them on, or do I say something in particular, etc? I'm trying my best to make sense of it all via the forum but the more I investigate the more info I learn but the more confused I get.....it's a full-time job trying to be a little hoodoo vixen! lol =)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”