Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
MagicPrincess

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by MagicPrincess » Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

I just made a very powerful strong voodoo male doll with herbs, his underwear, my period blood, and so forth.

How do I activate it my male doll and baptize it?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 16, 2012 3:24 am

MagicPrincess,

You should not have made a doll on your male lover with your period blood in it. The doll should only contain within it things of your lover. We do not "activate" dolls. We baptize them and link them to the person they represent. Discard this doll and start over. Read this thread for more information.

======

Tasha:
This is a forum to discuss the use of Lucky Mojo products. Since the dolly did not come from Lucky Mojo, my best suggestion is to have your friend get a reading from a member of AIRR to see what the dolly is for and the intentions of the girlfriend.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Tue May 22, 2012 9:36 am

OK, so I have a honey jar going in which I light and say my petition every Monday, Wednesday, and friday. I also have a sugar water jar spell going in which I light the same days and say my petition. I have come to me oil, dixie love oil, and do as i say oil. I anoiny myself with come to me oil in which I get response from him but they are very breif. I am now creating a doll baby. I was planning on using a white cloth material stuffing it with cotton, rosemary, sage,cinnamon, sugar, write on strips of paper my petition, sewing it closed and gluing his picture to the face of the doll. His picture and a pair of shorts are the only personal concern I have of his at this time. Does this sound ok? Need suggestions

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Sat May 26, 2012 9:23 am

Hello all. After my reading, my root worker has advised me to begin a doll baby. It is a red dollie. I've ordered the empty one from the site, as I already have the proper LM herbs. I've read through this thread, and found answers to the majority of my questions. I do still have a few more that I hope I can get an answer to.

1. Should I put a picture of myself, the target, or a pic of both of us in the head of the doll?

2. Cutting the face of the target off of a picture and gluing it on is appropriate yes? There is no issues with the face being cut correct?

3. The personal concern I have of the target is their hair. It is a single strand and not very long, how would I sew that into the head? If I just put it inside of the doll baby in the head would that be acceptable?

4. Upon sewing it shut (which will take some time, I am not very good at sewing), is there a particular direction I should move my needle? (i.e. clockwise, counterclockwise) Or does that not matter?

Thank you in advance for the answers to my queries. I appreciate the advice.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 26, 2012 3:19 pm

1. For a love dollie I usually put a photo of the couple in the head or heart of the doll so that thoughts and feelings remain.

2. Putting a face on the dollie is perfectly fine.

3. I usually put the the personal concern inside the dollies.

4. Simply pray as you sew.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Sat May 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali, you were actually the reader! Appreciate your help as always, and again, thanks for your patience.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 pm

I made a doll baby last night...stuffed with love herb mix, cherry bark, my own rose petals and catnip, with spanish moss and dressed with drops of Love Me, Chupparosa, Follow Me Boy...added a few personal concerns, a picture of me for the heart, and baptized it.....then I did some "sexy" stuff in its presence, and laid it in bed next to me as if watching. Today I see the person the doll is for and he started mimicking what I was doing and said he wants me to do it so he can watch. LOL could it really start working that fast? He didn't say any of the things I told it to say, but he did that. :o

MagicPrincess

Unread post by MagicPrincess » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:36 pm

A guy and i have been talking for about 6 months. I have a love doll that I have been working for about a month.

I was seeing results at first, but recently the guy moved back home since school was over. ;-( I am a little sad about it, but I am still seeing signs since then.

However, today we were texting back in forth and he tells me that his phone will be off for good ... and he wishes me the best.

Not sure how I should take this now???
♕ Love, Learn, Live, Smile, Grow & Be Happy! ♕ - xoxo

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

I would get a reading, and see what you should do next. Personally, I would see if there is another means of communication you and him can use. If not it may be time to move on.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Sounds like great work, Mystic! Get it get it! :)
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:10 pm

zolakathryn wrote:Sounds like great work, Mystic! Get it get it! :)
Thank you. I noticed a few things today that he did that were mimicks of my doll again LOL. I put some of my vaginal fluid on his mouth last night to taste, I kept the doll close to my boobs because I want him to give them more attention since he is always obsessed with my ass, and I intentionally snuggled the doll and thought of us snuggling. Well today he wanted to taste my skin so he did, he gave my boobs more attention than usual, and he held me and snuggled me. It's odd though, he seems to respond better to the physical things I do to the doll and doesn't say anything I say to it or talk about to it. I do wonder if he wants to but since he is not the greatest at expressing himself, he won't say it even though he may be thinking it. Is there anything I can do have more an affect on our conversation?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 pm

after keeping the doll snuggled in my shirt alot (between my boobs) and sleeping with it, he has gotten very snuggly and huggy lately. Our communication is improving. Baby dolls are awesome! Especially for someone who already likes you!

Anonymous_Girl

Unread post by Anonymous_Girl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi. My reader recommended that I make one for a love related situation and cannot find it on the website. If I have to make it on my own, how big should it be and what kind of material should I use to sow it with? I have a black snow hat that belongs to my target, which he purposely left around so that I could find it as a cute little reminded. The hat is made of cotton. Actually, that is the only personal item that I have. He is bald, so I can't wait around to find his hair in the pillow :(

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm

go here http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html and do Control/F (to find) and type in POPPET, then hit enter. It will take you to all the choices. Go to the red ones for love, they come empty, fixed with herbs, etc you choose.

One idea is to get a doll from LM and put the hat from your guy inside the doll. Especially if it has not been washed since he wore it and has his scalp oil on it. If it's a clothy like winter one I think it should fit.

Anonymous_Girl

Unread post by Anonymous_Girl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:29 pm

thanks! do you know the difference between the fixed and stuffed unfixed? does the stuffed unfixed one come open and I just have to sew it in?

Also, do I use the entire hat, or cut it up so that I can use it in different things, such as a honey jar and mojo bag? thanks!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Anonymous_Girl wrote:thanks! do you know the difference between the fixed and stuffed unfixed? does the stuffed unfixed one come open and I just have to sew it in?

Also, do I use the entire hat, or cut it up so that I can use it in different things, such as a honey jar and mojo bag? thanks!
I think fixed means they have stuffed it with herbs, you've mailed them personal concerns, and they've completed the doll for you. Stuffed unfixed would mean it's stuffed with herbs and mailed to you, then you put in personal concerns and sew the rest of it up. Here is a whole thread on doll babies doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... t8946.html which this post may be moved to by one of the mods eventually....

And yes you can cut up the hat and use it for different things, I've seen that said here many times. It's especially a GREAT idea since he is bald and has no hair to use for personal concerns. But that is, if he left it at your house worn and you didn't wash it.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Anonymous_Girl

Unread post by Anonymous_Girl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Thank you all for your help. I am not new to magic and have been practicing on and off for a few years, but I have never done a baby doll.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Just have a little something funny that happened with my doll, I can't stop laughing.....I sleep with the baby doll for my guy quite often lately. Well yesterday I was with him and he randomly got out a pair of scissors to pretend he was cutting my hair. He actually cut out a few strands and put them on his desk to look at. I'm like what the hell? So later when I went home I picked up my doll and there were a few strands of my hair on it LOL. It's not the first time something thats happened with my doll he's done in real life, but this one had me laughing so hard.

Funny thing is he did it again today and I see there are hairs on my doll again. Too funny! (And don't worry, he has NO clue what hoodoo is so I highly doubt he was trying get a personal concern) :lol:

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm

I personally have an important question about baby dolls - I had a reading on Hoodoo Psychics the other night and it came up either my target or a couple I'm trying to break up may have some type of awareness someone is messing with them. They are fighting horribly, but seem to have some type of awareness that something is off. Also, the love target I have a doll for, has made joking references to "magic" and joked one day he put a magic spell on me. But trust me, he wouldn't be into magic in a million years. He is skeptical of just about anything like it.

I wonder if the awareness is coming through his doll? I do leave him out a lot on my bed by mistake and many times while I've done spell work. He seems sensitive to the physical touch and the surrounding environment of the doll. Those are the 2 things he mimicks most from it. Can I blindfold a love doll? I'd hate to make a second doll just to keep him blinded. But I don't want to blind his love doll and have it affect the love part of the work.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:20 am

Hi mystic_fae,

rather than blind-fold the doll (although you could do that), you can wrap it in your underwear and keep in your underwear drawer. The underwear will keep him blind and bound but with thoughts of you. You can even add some juniper berries to the underwear for added oomph.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

shape1

Unread post by shape1 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 am

Hello everyone,

I am a new member on this forum...I am very happy that I found Lucky Mojo :) ...I found extremely helpfull and very kind thoughts, advices.

I am also using love magic since a while...and I have a clairvoyant here in London..I live in UK.

Why I opened this topic? :)

Well, Actually I thought all of you who would need to share with someone your thoughts about love spells, magic, doll baby working success or fails...or if you want to keep strength in each other, PLEASE come and make a note!

It would be nice if we could talk about our love works...updated...etc. :)

I just created my first doll baby on the New moon last Friday.

I bought a red material to make my doll...I have read here also so much about it, that I should have enough information to feel confidence to make one. :)

I filled my doll baby with some toy filling polyester and with some personal items like : blood of my boyfriend, semen and my menstrual blood mix, his hair, 9 x his name writen of a paper, cinnamon stick, rosemarry herb, rose petals, ginger, pics of us, return to me oil, frankincence oil, venus oil, jasmine oil, come to me oil...

finally I had so much things to fill my doll in that I hardly could sew it...lol

After I glued his picture of his face for a doll baby´s head and I made some hair to him. I cut a heart shape form and glued of his chest and draw around with blue markers and written of his back with blue markers his name and with green his birthdate. :)

After all when I finished I had a very cute doll baby with who I had a good connection immediately...:) because his so cute just as my boyfriend. :)

My main target to make my boyfriend fall in love with me and he should feel commitment towards me. :)

shape1

Unread post by shape1 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:05 pm

OK guys..until you dont dare to write...I will keep talking with myself...haha...maybe I can tempt you to reply...;) please free to comment anything! I would be happy to any reply here. Thanks! :)

so I started to talk sweet to my doll baby and tell him how much I love him and I miss him (we are in a long distance relationship) and caress him...hold it on my chest...
It was around 1.30 am when I wanted to sleep with my doll baby on the first night I created him...

something weird happened ( I dont believe in coinsidence) and I was almost scared... half hour later at 2 am was ringing my phone....I thought that will be my boyfriend and the magic was so fast working....silly me...haha ....ofc was not him....but my exboyfriend with who I finished my relationship like 10 years ago....I met him like an year ago and 8 months ago I talked to him last time...and he called me on my phone :O although we even didnt use to talk....
I didnt pick up the phone...he texted me and next morning called me again....and said that he was thinking of me and he wanted to reunite us..:O
I was so schocked...I told him there is no us...its over for 10 years...
Also the following 2 days...2 guys with who I was dating started to contact with me again.... so weird!

I was thinking if the magic what I am working on working already but at the moment still reach others....
or am I doing something wrong and it is goind to everyone exept to my target...:/ I hope that its not the case....

with anyone happened anything like that before?

I am also working on candle magic as well, etc....

Would be nice to hear of you guys! Please free to write! Many many Thanks!!!
Suz:)

I

Lazuli

Unread post by Lazuli » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello! :)
I've been working on my target for a little over a month. I did two candle spells (one for communication and another for resistance in a lover) and although I haven't heard from my target, I've had two guys from my past contact me. One I dated in my teens and the other one I never dated but there was some flirting. These were guys from over ten years ago too! The funny thing is that both have contacted me through facebook and on a Friday (one on one Friday and the other the next Friday). I hadn't talk to them or seen them in years, I thought that was kind of funny. So I don't think it's a coincidence at all.

shape1

Unread post by shape1 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:59 am

Hey Lazuli:)
Thanks to share with me your experience what is so similar for mine...;)

Do you have a baby doll as well? or you just working with candles?

I am trying everything...with candles with doll...:)

I hope our magic will reach our targets also not just guys from our past...lol
because its not what we want...:)

Yes, I agree...I dont think either that is coincidence. :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 am

I know this post is ancient history, but it's a good question just the same.
noelani wrote:Can you do this for love purposes as well? Say, a small one to keep on me and talk to it throughout the day, and the other to "play" with at night?
Well, I suppose you could do that, but a love doll baby should be kept in your underwear drawer -- or, better yet, wrapped in a pair of your not-laundered panties -- when you're not loving it up.

Now, to answer the original question, I am working just such a spell: two dollbabies on one target. One is in a mirror box, to keep the eye of God on his conscience; the other is "free" - not in a box - and I interact with it each night, to control his behavior.

I've been working it for months now -- the client's very happy.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

queenofegypt

Unread post by queenofegypt » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been seeing a guy for 5 months. We have been intimate, and we see each other often. I like him A LOT, and he does seem to like me as well, but he confuses me. He does not often initiate a talk or text, but always responds when I do. We see each other when he is available as he travels a lot for work. He talks to me about his family, his work and projects, and asks questions about my family, but he sometimes ignores me for days. I can tell he talks to other women, but I am not sure if he is having sex with other women. He told me he doesn't. I want to make a doll/poppet so he will be closer to me, think more about me, show me more that he likes me, and wants to spend more time with me. I want him to love me and not talk to other women. I would like to know if I need a reading so I can know what herbs to use for the doll, and also if I need a honey jar? I like him a lot, and we get along so well, but he confuses me, and I would love us to be closer. Please advise me as I am new to all this. I have his underwear, hair, semen, and photo.

Thank you so much!

queenofegypt

Unread post by queenofegypt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:35 am

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have been seeing a guy for 5 months. We have been intimate, and we see each other often. I like him A LOT, and he does seem to like me as well, but he confuses me. He does not often initiate a talk or text, but always responds when I do. We see each other when he is available as he travels a lot for work. He talks to me about his family, his work and projects, and asks questions about my family, but he sometimes ignores me for days.

I can tell he talks to other women, but I am not sure if he is having sex with other women. He told me he doesn't. I want to make a doll/poppet so he will be closer to me, think more about me, show me more that he likes me, and wants to spend more time with me. I want him to love me and not talk to other women.

I would like to know if I need a reading so I can know what herbs to use for the doll, and also if I need a honey jar? I like him a lot, and we get along so well, but he confuses me, and I would love us to be closer. Please advise me as I am new to all this. I have his underwear, hair, semen, and photo.

Thank you so much!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:54 pm

When I read for a client, about half the session is devoted to just such questions as this. Yes, by all means, do some divination for yourself on these questions, or schedule a reading with one of the good folks at AIRR.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 pm

queenofegypt: Yes, to me it sounds like you would benefit from a reading to sort out a plan of action. Best of luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

positivevibes808
Newly Registered

Unread post by positivevibes808 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Hello All. first time poster here. I had a quick question about doll babys. I had ordered a stuffed unfixed love doll. i received it yesterday but it was completely sealed. I tried emailing the store today to get some answers but so far havent heard anything and was hoping someone might have some insight. very excited to try it out but want to make sure i dont screw anything up.

candlechild

Unread post by candlechild » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:49 am

Hi all. So I personalized and baptized my doll on Monday afternoon on the man I am dating but am havin distance with. I talked to him in both a loving manner and with more commanding statements that night. (You are happy when we spend time together, you miss me, you love me without doubt,etc) Then I made statements for him to call me, tell me how he feels, etc. Yesterday I was returningto work (Tuesday, around 1:00 pm) and he texted me! We had not spoken all weekend. He said sorry he had been busy and hopes I'm well. I was happy to here from him, and while I VERY grateful to my doll for that gift, I was still unsettled in his coldness. First thing I did when I got home was spend time with my doll and thank him.

I have always had the signs and movement come around schedule, so to have (I would guess just movement) happen in 24 hours is quite a surprise -- am I right to assume? And could it be he was only affected by the physical request so far rathr than all the emotional discussions with the doll, since they are not as deep?

My other big question I had was I used his photo with his name and birthday on it, his hair, and his fluids. I then dressed all petitions and papers/tissues with love me, follow me boy, and a dab of commanding oil and placed all but his fluids in the head. Is it possible, eve though I made this doll for my lover that I can feel what he is feeling? Because when I woke up yesterday, I felt more loving towards him, then I was fighing to ring him (deep down I knew truly knew Iwould hear from him which stopped me), and I just couldn't stop thinking about him-literally. A thought popped in my head that maybe one of my hairs or just my oils got mixed in too much?

In the end though, this makes me wonder if all my words are working , and that is why he was distant when I talked to him. BTW, sorry for my typing, I have a keyboard that needs to go! :) Thanks everyone for such a helpful board, you're wonderful.

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Hello!

About two months ago I broke up with my boyfriend after a long relationship. I still love him and so does he but he puts his logic above his feelings and insists on the two of us being apart. I did a spell for him to return to the relationship 3 weeks ago and even though I had very positive signs at first, even just after I completed the spell, when we spoke he was totally negative for us being together and seemed upset even talking to me. I don't know why this happened... He seemed very different from the last time we talked and we end up fighting. He is a very stubborn person and able to repress his feelings and since we have been arguing for a long time before breaking up and there were some practical problems, he says nothing can change his mind about us being together, even though he has feelings for me.

So now I have a love doll... But I am not sure.. Do you think that is appropriate for this situation? Since he seems very determined not to be with me?

I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice on this..

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:38 pm

I bought a stuffed love doll from LM and I would like to know can I use it to increase my guy's preformance. My guy plays basketball and I want to put John the Conqueror, master key,power, crown of success powders in the hands and the feet. I'm also going to mix fire wall of protection powder with the other powders to protect him from getting hurt. Could somebody give me some advice on this. I don't know if this is right for me to do and I have read the whole doll babies section, but I could not find this discussed.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:15 am

Your selections sound pretty good. Put them in the head, too, and wrap some up in a bit of red cloth and put them in the heart, to give him quick wits and confidence. Have you read about baptizing the doll baby?

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks for your response and yes, I read about baptizing a doll poppet. I have my doll already made, but I just wanted to know if it was okay for me to add the powders to it. I'm going to pray over the powders for them to make him great and to protect him from injuries. Can I add them in the head with love powders mixed or keep them separate?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Love powders? I take it you're trying to get the coach and referee to look on him favorably. That's what Crown of Success is for, and you're already using that.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 pm

...or are you wanting the powders for him to love you?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm

I put compelling powder and love powders in the head for him to love me, but can I mix John the Conqueror, master key,power, crown of success, Crucible Of Courage, Fast Luck, and fire wall of protection powders with the love powders and compelling powder, or do I put them in the head separate. I will put them in the feet, hands, and the heart and I'm only using love powders at this moment. I just want to add them to help him play good basketball and be successful. He is having a hard time adjusting to his new team. What color candle can I burn for him to play good basketball when using the doll?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 pm

You said you did a spell on him but didnt provide any details, what type of spell. It seems more work is needed, do you have a worker? ...or a reader to look into the situation?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 am

Get a reading before you do any more work on him. It's really not the type of work you do; it's a question of whether he is worth the time, money, and energy.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm not a big fan of Compelling in love work. Fidelity, yes, and other kinds of "get right" work, but true love is an equal partnership.

Make a separate doll baby for love work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:33 am

Okay!! Thank you!

elarabiya

Unread post by elarabiya » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Hello all,
I did a create my own doll for my boyfriend as a target, used luckymojo love herbs mix and other herbs that brings affections/love and a lil control. I also used love me oil/follow me boy/fiery love.

I did the doll with the intention that he grows more love for me, soft romantic love, I used a lot of his blood (he cut himself one time and I took all the bloody napkins n saved it on my altar) and his toe nail. Now what I also did was create a name paper which I think might have affected me more than him.

I wrote his name five times then crossed it with mine and left it inside the doll, i wrote my name to make him love ME. Since yesterday I feel I have grown love and sexual feelings for him when I wanted the other way, I need to know if i should open the doll up and take out the name paper and just make another with his name only.

I play with the doll when he is sleeping and say sweet nothings to him, it has been 4days, usually he chases me and i don't mind him much but the past two days i feel i am in love with him and i think it's the name paper in the doll, is it okay to cross my name on his or was I suppose to write his name only.

Please clarify if i should.

CristinaK

Unread post by CristinaK » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:12 am

Alright, since New Years, my boyfriend and I have been going through a breakup. It has nothing to do with how he feels about me, but about his own insecurities and the fear that our rough patch might just be how things are going to be. In his own words, "I love you, and I want to be with you, but I feel like we're too different for things to change."

I have been trying for a reconciliation and looked into doll babies. I've had a reading done and was advised that there is high potential for forgiveness and new beginnings with him. So here's my question. While I know what herbs and oils to use in regards to making the little guy, does anyone have any advice on a good combination for what my intentions are? Yes, I want a reconciliation. However, I'm not trying to make him love me, because he already does, deeply. I'm more focused on helping him to heal his insecurities and ease his fears, and help him open his mind to the possibility of a new start. It's not about him not wanting to be with me, it's about his fear that we can't work.

If he wasn't worth it, if the relationship wasn't worth it, I wouldn't even bother. Regardless, I want to see him happy. It's been hard for him as well. I don't want him to be forced into anything, but this is an individual who will, very easily, over think things to the point that he hurts himself and his own happiness, so I'm trying to nudge him in the right direction. On the same note, I know there are things I need to work on as well, and I am.

So, to restate the question, incase it got lost in my novel up there, what is the best combination of herbs/oils for a reconciliation doll baby, for a guy who is in love with me but is letting that be clouded by fear and negativity? Thank you so, so much in advance.

Fast facts for more understanding of the situation thus far:
1. We are still in contact
2. We've been going through "confusion" periods, being ok, intimate, affectionate, then avoidance
3. Last night I told him I was going to back up and give him space, that he was always welcome to reach out to me but I couldn't hang on the way we were anymore
4. There's no one else romantically, however, he has been sexual with other people, though that's not an issue because it has nothing to do with us or how he feels about me, and more about him trying to fill a void he knows he can't. (His own words)

PS: I've been working a honey jar since early January for him, and while he's still been close (up until just recently we had started being intimate again), I think the reason it's not taking full effect is, in fact, because of his doubt. So should I be working the honey jar with the intent of healing as opposed to love?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

I'd stuff that baby doll with Lavender (to soothe and heal), Balm of Gilead (for reconciliation), Rose Petals (to encourage love) and maybe a pinch of Calamus to control him into doing what you want.

If you can get his sexual fluids, add that to the doll to increase the personal connection.

Baptize that dollie in his name then wrap it in a pair of your used panties and keep it in a drawer. Daily, take that dollie out and talk to it and love on it, just like you want your man to love on you. Then wrap him back up in the panties and put him back in your underwear drawer.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

CristinaK

Unread post by CristinaK » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:53 am

Thank you so much! A far as personal effects, I have a hat he wears I can cut lining from, an old t shirt, bristles from his toothbrush, a ring, a towel with his semen on it, and a blood sugar test strip (he's a type 1 diabetic and he used to drop them all over the apartment). I'm pretty sure I'm good to go as far as all of that goes :).

Unread post by Karma » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 pm

I read this entire thread and I have a question that was not answered and if it was and I missed it then I apologize beforehand. I know that you can not make someone fall in love with you using magick but if you had a doll-baby on that person can you at least make that person think that they're falling in love with you. Tell the doll things like "Dan you're falling in love with Karma"?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Karma: You can definitely use a doll-baby for that purpose. Talk softly and lovingly to it, use the appropriate herbs, etc. Why do you say that you "know that you can not make someone fall in love with you using magick?" I would much rather make a person fall in love with me than to just make them think that they were falling in love with me. However this may be a case of Influence work versus Love Me work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Unread post by Karma » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm

I've read that on here I few times that you can not make someone fall in love with you using magick, but you can increase the chances on them falling in love with you. An AIRR worker starts on a doll for me on friday and that was in my petition to make my target fall in love with me.
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:56 am

karma,

You have made two posts in a row that make no sense to me as a long-time practitioner of folk magic. You wrote:

1) "I know that you can not make someone fall in love with you using magick."

2) "I''ve read that on here I few times that you can not make someone fall in love with you using magick."

Well, we don't use the term "magick" in the practice of African American hoodoo, so i have a fairly clear notion that you are not familiar with this tradition.

In folk magic in general, and in hoodoo in particular, making someone fall in love with you is a well-known class of spells and there are many who will attest to their short-term and long-term success in these types of works.

Using doll-babies to cause someone to fall in love is common in hoodoo, and is generally thought to be highly effective if the doll can be fixed with personal concerns and baptized in the name of the intended lover, and if the work is carried out in a consistent manner with deep intensity of purpose.

This is not to say that any particular person's employment of doll-baby work for the purpose of causing love is guaranteed -- only that using dollies to cause someone to fall in love is frequently attested to as highly effective by those who have grown up and / or spent long years in the African American conjure community.

Have fun browsing the forum, but always remember, there are three levels of participants here --

* those who are cruising by, whose experience may range from non-existant to great and whose opinions may be unique or in line with our traditions,

* those who are forum moderators (their names are in green) who are graduates of my year-long course in hoodoo and who have a generally good understanding of the work in its most traditional and authentic form, and

* those who are administrators (their names are in red) who own and operate the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., the spiritual supply company that financially maintains this site for the benefit of its customers.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Unread post by Karma » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Thank you

TwoOfCups

Unread post by TwoOfCups » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:50 am

Working on a doll baby, open to suggestions-

So, I've known this man socially, he is educated and good looking. He has approached me lightly in the past but I basically rejected him because of his slut-bag ways, however that does not mean that I do not still want him. He's getting into his mid thirties now and most men do end up settling down at some time or another, so why not with me? So I started working a doll on him.

Actually I have two dolls. One is on him and the other is on a man who wants to marry me. The second man, lets call him 'Big Daddy' I am honestly not attracted to. He is financially successful but old enough to be my father. He has been married before with children and so comes with baggage. The doll is so I can keep the upper hand on him, as he is intimidating.

The doll on the man I really want to marry, let's call him 'Jack', I was doing work on but not getting anywhere. I would put the energy out there, feel it make contact, but then also feel his reaction to it was hostile. It would then be followed by a vivid dream of him attacking me. I was puzzling over this since the man is attracted to me. Then I thought, maybe it's because, in his mind, I have already turned him down, he does not want to be tortured with desires for a woman he thinks he can not have.

Then, one night after working the doll I got another vivid attack dream where he appeared with the other doll and was very angry with me as usual. And I got a feed back of "He wants you to himself." I didn't put it together at first - Then I realized OMG, I've been keeping the two dolls together in my lingerie drawer - he's jealous of the other doll. He is (subconsciously) aware I am doing work on BOTH him and another man.

See, I was keeping the doll of "big daddy" blindfolded. The doll of this other guy, "Jack" was not blind folded. Big daddy could not see Jack but Jack could see him.

I have done what I can to solve the problem. I have blindfolded Jack and moved him to a different location. This seems to have worked. Last time I worked the doll I felt the energy go through, felt it make contact, but didn't feel it get blocked and had no attack dreams afterward.

TwoOfCups

Unread post by TwoOfCups » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Weird side effect from this doll. So, I decided to transfer the energy I was feeling onto him, such as "The longing I feel for you you will now feel for me, the frustration I feel for you, you will now feel for me. The desire I feel for you, you will now feel for me." Well, the result was I have lost interest in him. The next day I noticed it was gone. I've been crushing on this man for years. Didn't expect that. On the other had this may be a good way to get over a crush.

CristinaK

Unread post by CristinaK » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:09 am

In a previous post I made, I asked for advice on how to stuff a doll baby that was geared towards reconciliation work between my boyfriend and I, who still loves me and wants to be with me but is afraid that things "are just too broken." We had minor problems but because he has always had such negative people and relationships in his life, he is very quick to feel hurt and feel like things will only get worse.

Last night I created the doll baby and baptized it in his name. I made the doll of out a shirt he wore when he would sleep over, and sewed the pattern of his tattoos into the fabric. Inside I stuffed lavender, balm of Gilead, and rose petals as well as cotton balls dressed in Rose of Crucifixion (to dispel his fear of things "never getting better," King Solomon's Wisdom (for the wisdom to see that he is only hurting himself by denying his own happiness and that a reconciliation is in fact possible), and Reconciliation oil (for obvious reasons!). For personal concerns I added a pair of dice he's had for years, a piece of a towel with his semen on it, and a half smoked cigar.

As a last added touch I sewed the right side of his body up with pink thread for reconciliation, the left side with blue thread for healing, red thread for his tattoos and his eyes so his current love for me stays with him, and to finish it off, I sewed his head up with purple thread, to have a little control over the situation and guide his thoughts away from self deprecation. I'd like to know if you all think the way this doll was made will be effective in my situation? Especially concerning the oils and the idea I had about the thread. Thank you!

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Well with all the work, praying and focusing of the doll I have had an interesting thing come up.

About two weeks ago we were "together", this was also the time I got all the objects necessary. Long story short at the end of the 7th day, he posted on his page that he was now in a relationship.....Umm note, not me...

Interesting part is I still get the hey babe can you... and yeah I'll come help you and the boy do some work baby when I get time off".

I feel like it's been april fools since March 30.....I called him out and he said he changed it the night before and when we were together he was a free man....(not to include the last 5 years with me).

Maybe I did something wrong?

Maybe the universe/spirits don't want this union when my heart says otherwise..

I made the doll, placed the appropriate herbs, 3 items, plus photo in and out with full name, dob, nick name, baptized him, incensed him, slept with and even placed him in a rose filled bed when I was out. I'm sad. Even in this funk I talk to him (doll).

Starting to think I've not only lost my touch but I feel utterly confused.

At first I had the urge to smash the doll but I cant bring myself to hurt him in flesh or doll.

Thoughts? Suggestions???
May peace and love always find you,
Domino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Domonique --

I know you are feeling bad, but, frankly, i think you did nothing "wrong" -- you just started too late. You were with him for 5 years, but he drifted away, and by the time you got stuff together to pull him close, he'd already broke and run. It happens. Magic is not an exact science, and we all live and learn. Next time you have someone, start the doll sooner.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Domonique

Unread post by Domonique » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:41 am

Thanks Catherine, your words ring true. I will definitely keep it in mind when I am able to move forward. For now I will meditate on the situation so I can begin anew.
May peace and love always find you,
Domino

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi everyone! Been a while since I posted anything- so here it goes!

So I made a doll baby maybe more then a year ago. Not sure. But it was for the man
I love and after I made the doll baby things got good and he was doing everytheverything so
I gradually stopped working with the doll baby and put it with all my other LM love herb box.

That was maybe 4/5 months ago. Well now me and him are broken up... its been 2 wks and I was
Wondering if I can create a new doll baby by sewing some red fabric in a human figure. The reason I want
To make a new one is because the old one looks pretty old n with all the pins and tears its kind of a mess
An i use to take it everywhere with me ; ne ways point is I ordered some more herbs from LM and I want to use the new herbs n powders along with all the herbs from the old one n give it a new purpose so we reconcile. Am I able to do that ? Also can I bury the old one in front of his house while I work wirh the new old?

I would love some advice plz thank u!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Still waiting on some advice plz.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”