Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:49 pm

oneNonly,

Perhaps one reason you haven't gotten advice on your doll-baby is that you are posting to the product forum for Lucky Mojo products -- but you are describing making your own doll-baby.

For what it's worth i would make a new doll incorporating a bit of the old one, and bury the rest of the old one.

DOL-FEL-BLWO
Black Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

DOL-FEL-BLMA
Black Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

DOL-FEL-WHMA
White Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-WHWO
White Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-REWO
Red Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

DOL-FEL-REMA
Red Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed
$5.00

--------------------------------------------

And soon we will have our very hot seller back in! The Red Flannel Dolls!

DOL-FLA-REOP
Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed
$20.00

DOL-FLA-RESE
Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item)
$50.00

DOL-FLA-REEM
Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it)
$5.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Thank you cat; :) I apologize. Btw would it be ok for me to bury my old doll in front of his yard?

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:32 am

Well, thanks to all the advice here, I was able to make my own doll using my ex's unwashed underwear, her menstruation blood on a piece of cotton from a used napkin, a piece of cotton she used to remove her makeup, and her hair. Then I put some rose petals and lavender in it. This was yesterday. I spent all day with it, saying nice things to it and at the same time asking it to ask me to start having dinner again (we stopped having dinner together every night two weeks ago because we had a big fight).

And then today, she told me that we can start having dinner again twice a week! Success!

If this works this well now, I can't wait until I can order some LM oils or sachet powders to apply on it! I wish payday would come already! :D

POSITIVETHINKER22

Unread post by POSITIVETHINKER22 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:12 pm

hello all :)

just wanted to know if i was on the right track as i am baptizing my doll baby tonight at 11pm.
my doll baby is to be used for reconciliation and bringing back my ex boyfriend - we have been apart for 1 month now
i got a fantastic reading done by a root worker who has advised me to go in this direction as i was burning candles but i was too weak so the energy stayed around me and was not projecting. my ex and i have not had good conversations he is never sympathetic - he is really pissed and he also lets his friends and family influence his decisions.

anyway enough background info back to my doll baby
i have filled him with five love herbs -
catnip
stat anise
calamus
damiana
and violet leaf

i was too confident in my relationship and never saved any personal concerns so i just have a photo of me to place inside and a photo of him to place on a head. i also have a letter he hand wrote me inside the doll and i stitched him up with blue thread for peace because of all the anger surrounding the break up.

i also have oils in which i will be using on him - love me oil for the heart, follow me boy oil for his head, and forgiveness oil for his hands. i also have come to me oil in which i might dab on his feet -

this is my first doll baby (obviously lol)

I am baptizing him tonight with holy water and i have road opener incense i will use first then in a couple weeks use come to me incense
I also made a bed for him in a red box filled with rose petals - orris root - cinnamon - and brown sugar he will be wrapped in my panties.

I ordered a reconciliation honey jar kit from LM to work on his friends and family
but now im wondering should i order something else? maybe to heat up the romance in his heart again - what would work in conjunction with my doll baby?

i basically want to get him to come around so i can get better personal concerns so i can do stronger work!

also completely off topic but the past 5 weeks have been he most difficult for me - i was devastated and heart broken and i stumbled across this website and it has made me so strong and connected me with the most amazing root worker - so Cat i just want to extend a special Thank You!

And i cant wait to become a regular customer! :D

Leah Rivera
Site Admin

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Sat May 25, 2013 8:56 am

Honestly,

I don't have any more recommendations on the baby doll, a few things I might not have done myself, but all in all that looks sound. The one thing you need to do is remember to talk to the baby doll, and ideally also masterbate with it. You need to put all those good thoughts into the doll, not just make it.

Leah
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

remi

Unread post by remi » Sat May 25, 2013 1:14 pm

I can't wait to get the herbs I ordered to stuff the doll.
In retrospect, I probably should have gotten the doll from LM since the one definitely looked kind of funny but I prayed over it while I was cutting up the fabric and making it. I felt so lucky when I found I had a bundle of red flannel fabric in my garage and I didn't even remember buying them.

This brings me to wondering though, pardon me if it has already been answered in this thread (I've read through everything and thought everyone's responses were really helpful), if you're making a love doll, does this considered as coercive love work or is it more along the lines of influencing love?
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

POSITIVETHINKER22

Unread post by POSITIVETHINKER22 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Leah Rivera wrote:Honestly,

I don't have any more recommendations on the baby doll, a few things I might not have done myself, but all in all that looks sound. The one thing you need to do is remember to talk to the baby doll, and ideally also masterbate with it. You need to put all those good thoughts into the doll, not just make it.

Leah
Hello Leah if you dont mind please tell me what you might not have done? also it is only my second night working the doll but the photo is already disappearing that i used for his head i guess the oils are the cause of this. can i stick another photo on the head? do i have to re-baptize it?

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello,

I wanted to make a love doll for reconciliation and I was wondering if its ok to use herbs such as:

borage of flowers
catnip
calamus
high john root
cherry bark
cubeb berries
mandrake root
queen elizabeth root

I also have my oils from LM and I was wondering if I can use them, they are:
Love Me
Follow Me
Stay with Me

Thank you so much, any advice or reply would be greatly appreciated
Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings!
You are Amazing!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 pm

sorry everyone for the double post

I made my dollie last night, anointed him with LM oils, and stuffed him with herbs

I was wondering

I baptized my dollie right after I was done, but this was like at 6am this morning, i hope i did it right but I didn't know that I had to call his spirit, right after I did baptize my dollie, I did feel very attracted to it, wanting to lie down with it and cuddle

when I woke this morning, I looked thru this topic again, and I did'nt find my answer but I had the dollie in bed with me, I spoke to it,called it by its name, prayed, told him what I wanted by saying "you are" (name) and said "you will" sentences to him, and sprinkled him with holy water
is that ok? its just like I baptized him again, but during that time I was over come with emotion and feeling that I was crying

also, I stitched his picture on the face of the dolly with blue thread for healing, is sewing his picture on ok to do?

thank you for your time and any answer helps
You are Amazing!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm

TwoOfCups wrote:Miss Michaele-

I wish I would have found your post earlier where you advice to blindfold the doll BEFORE you start working on it, otherwise they subconsciously start putting up resistance. The trouble that would have saved me. But I can attest to anybody, it's true.

Hi TwoofCups or Miss Michelle,

I was wondering, i have a love dollie, the blindfolding thing, do I have to do that on my love dollie before I starting working on it? I went thru this whole section looking for your post Miss Michelle but I couldn't find it or see it

Please is any one can clarify it would be of great help and greatly appreciated

Thank you
You are Amazing!

TwoOfCups

Unread post by TwoOfCups » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:45 pm

I have noticed in the past that my spells work, but they kick in after I no longer want the person or care, so it's almost an effort wasted. So I've started adding to my spells for this to work "while I still want them and would have them", might as well give the spell a clear time frame.

PinkButterfly, Miss Michaele mentioned this on the radio show as well, that people start subconsciously fighting your spells: Not drinking the tea you made for them, not stepping in the path where you wanted them to step, going around the powders you laid down, etc.

I blindfolded my doll after I started working on him, only because he began putting up resistance.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Thank you TwoofCups

it helps clarify things, cause I couldn't find the thread on it, so I might try that too if I feel that he is resisting my work or do you think that I should just do it just in case? like insurance almost
You are Amazing!

luvleeyella

Unread post by luvleeyella » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:09 pm

I would like to make a doll baby of my boyfriend. I don't have any herbs at the moment, however I do have LM Love Me oil and Attraction. Can I make the doll baby using just my BF's personal concerns and work it using the oils that I have? Can herbs be added to the doll baby later or perhaps I could make a pouch with the herbs and attatch it to the doll? I would really like to make the doll baby soon, as I am seeing subtle changes in him. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for helping me for he txt and we are talking on the phone :D

Thank you Thank you so much
You are Amazing!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 am

luvleeyella: Yes this would be fine. I personally love the use of herbs and roots as "stuffing" but it is more important to start the work at a time when you need it. Use the oils for now and then add as you go. Again, you may want to re-make the poppet when you get the herbs and roots you need, but perhaps not. That will be up to you (and the effectiveness of the original dolly) when you get there. For now, use what you have and get that work going! Good luck.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

luvleeyella

Unread post by luvleeyella » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you Joseph for the advice. I will work with what I have until I get my LM Love Herb mix.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:40 pm

luvleeyella: That sounds like a wonderful idea. Glad I could be of help. Best of luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:32 am

Hello,
Is lucky mojo still offering the service of the:
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll - Poppet Red Flennel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00-as shown online in catalog? the reason I ask is I see it listed online but when I was at the workshop and wanted to buy it and give them the personal concerns they said they were no longer making them anymore. just wondering before I place a order and ship concerns. thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 am

Hi, Spellkiss,
Just call Lucky Mojo and ask them. The staff is very nice, helpful, and friendly (since you've been there, you already know that! LOL)
Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:14 pm

hello everyone,

I had made a reconciliation dolly back in June, and it seemed to work fine, until recent, I am worried that it isn't working any more, I have been feeding it nightly except for two nights that I missed since I made the dollie with lucky mojo oils such as love me, follow me and stay me, rotating the oils, i also put him in his bed, and light a candle next to him on top of my honey jar every MWF, and pray to Saint Martha

He recently broke thing off again, and I was wondering, if I should make another dolly, the picture that I sewed on the dollies face has become faded and I can barely see his face now, or can I just put the old dollie and sew over a new one? meaning I will keep the old dolly intact, and put it inside a whole new dollie of him, bless it and sew his picture on the face again, would that be ok? or should I just take off the old picture, sew in a new one and bless the poppit again without making a new dolly?

should I also put more herbs of the same kind together with the old dolly....i hope my question is not too confusing and any feed back would be greatly appreciated
You are Amazing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi, PinkButterfly13,
I'm sorry that he broke things off. Let's see if we can fix this:
That picture faded. I'm wondering if this is a sign that it's time to make a new doll?
If this were me, I would just make a new doll, start all over again.
However, I would keep the other doll in a safe, comfortable place and not dispose of it or do anything until I see how the potency of the new doll works out.
If the new doll works out just fine, then, we can talk about disposal of the old doll.
If the new doll doesn't work out, then you would still have the old doll that you can Doctor up.
Better safe than sorry!
Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you sooo much for your advice and it greatly helps,I just had a few questions

on my first dolly, was is ok that I sewed his picture on it rather than glue it? I think the picture faded because i would put oil and sometimes body fluids on it to tease him but it makes sense that it could be a sign that I need to make a new dolly even if its been only 2 months since I made this one

and also, what do you mean to Doctor up my old dolly? iT took me the whole night to make my first one and i put my heart and soul into making him but I will make a new one if I have to, also do you suggest using the same herbs as I used before with the oils I used
the herbs I put in were

catnip, high john root, lavender, cubeb berries, balm of gilead, deers tongue, and cherry bark
the oils i used were love me, reconciliation and follow me
are those ok? and also is there a certain number of herbs, oils and personal concerns I am only allowed to put in my dollie? I read that somewhere here and it said just put 13 items, and do I have to put a name paper inside my dollie?

thank you sooo much for your time and advice, I am truly greatful

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi, PinkButterfly,
When I said: "Doctor it up" I meant to re-visit the old one and fix it up with fresh herbs, etc. Sorry about using that vague term.
All your ingredients look just fine.
I would recommend that you take another look at the herbs (just in case you want to add more herbs). www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Yes, a petition paper inside the dolly certainly would help.
Last, but not least, some folks limit items to 13 ingredients. But you could count all the herbs as being just one if you plan to add more items to your doll. As far as numbers are concerned, the rule is almost always an odd number.
On a side note, when I make love dolls, I try to get something like his hair or fingernail and then tie it in red thread with my hair or fingernail to insert in the doll. If I can't get that, I will get a very small picture of him and a very small picture of me (with eyes showing), have them face each other, bind hem with red thread, and insert that into the doll.
You can be very creative in what you do.
I now that you did something right the first time because it was working. But, sometimes, energies from the plants, minerals, etc.get worn down. This may have happened. Just a guess.
Good luck to you!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Thank you soooooo much Miss Aida, you have been such a great help to me =) =)

I have his hair and I put that in my doll, but I have more of it, but they are really short =(
should I tie my hair and his hair together then tie it with the red thread? I also have dried up sexual fluids that are mine and Im sure is mixed up with his, should I put that in also? and as far as stuffing goes what can I use? I used up all the towels that we used on my first dolly

Thank you soo much Miss Aida for your advice, help and time, I really really appreciate it

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm

PinkButterfly,
From this last post you made, you've got the gist!
Doesn't sound like you need anymore help from me. You're doing great! CONGRATS!
Now, use your discretion, check out the herbs, and go for it!
Please let us know your progress!
And you're very very welcome!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida for all your help and your time :D

I have a little dilemma and please every one feel free to put in your input

I wanted to do another baby doll today, just because its a full moon, I always try to work with the moon phase but In the past I have done work when I really needed to regardless of the moon phase. I have run out of time to make my new dollie and I have all the new herbs I wanted to add if I made a new one, I was wondering, can I just put my old dolly inside a new shell made of the same material I originally used, surround it with the new herbs I wanted to add, a name paper, a photo of him and I tied facing each other, and some of his personal concerns? will that be ok? and I will baptise the dolly again in his name

any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated, its just that I worked on my original dolly for such a long time, and I really put my intent and wants in that dolly and the reason why I wanted to change it was because the picture has faded and also I am worried that its not working as well as it was before

Thank you again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi PinkButterfly,
You know, you could do that.
But, I'm just questioning why the first doll's potency got weak and the picture faded.
Of course, there's no way that I could know that from where I sit. But, there's one in a few scenarios that could have happened.
My biggest concern is that if someone or something reversed it's power through magic (<---this is the worse case scenario), then if you sew new one over that, it won't work well.
But, if this didn't happen and it's just got weak then, yes, you could do one over it. It's your call
Good luck and I hope that you get your doll going again!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida

The picture I placed on the dolly was printed on a glossy photo paper, may be thats why, and I think in the beginning, i was putting oil directly on the picture and sometimes, I over did it with me personal concerns on his picture,

I will just do a new one just to be safe

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:45 pm

im sorry to be such a pest Miss Aida,

I made a picture box for him last year and its been under my bed since, it has a picture of him hanging inside the box surrounded by pictures of me, I was wondering if I can put my old dolly in there ? and do I take out the picture of him that is hanging in the middle?

Thank you again soooo very much

p.s.
I wasnt going to make a new dolly of him, its not that Im giving up but Im giving him a break and most importantly myself a break, but I didn't want to dispose of the doll

Thank you again, any input would be helpful

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Good Evening, PinkButterfly13,
I wouldn't do that. Your picture box sounds like a good spell. I wouldn't put that doll in there because...
Although we can speculate that the oils may have faded the picture on the doll, we are not sure about that. But we are sure that he got a little cold. I am not making any psychic impressions but my FEAR is that the doll lost its potency or something reversed it (<---that would be the worse case scenario).
No, don't dispose of the doll. We had already discussed that.
I think it's a VERY good idea that you're giving yourself (and him) a rest. It gives you time to think about what you can do to make the doll better, browse the forum (and Lucky Mojo's websites) for ideas, AND you can approach the project next time with more confidence.
However, in the meantime, I would suggest a least a "Come to me" vigil candle or something just to keep his attention (while you're thinking).
And, you are NOT pestering me! I enjoy "brainstorming" with you: anytime!
Have a great evening!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 pm

thank you sooooo much Miss Aida

I wouldn't know what to do without you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Good Evening, Lovin_Angel,
I am going to be honest, I don't know. I ALWAYS put herbs and personal concerns inside the doll. Always.
But I'm not sure what they want you to do with the flannel bag. Is it a mojo bag or is it to hold the doll?
If another Moderator can answer this (but does not see this post), please call the shop and ask them (707) 887-1521. The folks at the Lucky Mojo shop are very nice and helpful.
Also, please read the posts on this thread from page 1.
Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 am

Dolls may be made of sticks, wax, cloth, corn husks, clay, rope, feathers, twigs... There is no one way to make a doll, but the two most common ways to convey intent through the dolla to give the doll a bag to carry or to stuff the doll with relevant goods.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:38 am

Thank you soooo much Miss Aida for the response.. I appreciate the time you took to reply... .. I called and was told to look it up on the forum :).

Miss Cat... Ohh I see.. I get what you are saying.. Thank you so much... :)
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi everyone

I hope someone can answer my question. I'm making a doll baby to represent my Boyfriend, I would like to just keep him closer and more attentive to my needs. My question is can use catnip to stuff the doll baby? I don't have Spanish moss which I know is generally used and I would like to make the doll today.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Depending on the size and type of doll you're making that would be a lot of Catnip. If it is a cloth doll you may consider stuffing to fill the doll out and include your herbs with it. I personally prefer cotton which gets prayed over and is anointed with the appropriate Oil before stuffing the doll and adding the herbs. Though that's just one way I will work a cloth doll.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you very much for your advice. I will use cotton to help with the stuffing.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:45 am

So, this feels like a tremendously silly question, but on the advice of my rootworker I've made a clay doll baby of my ex for healing and love (it's clay so that I can bathe him). I also happen to have a solid black cat, and as is generally the case with cat hair no matter how hard I try it gets all over everything, including my doll baby. Since black cats have been used to return lost love I want to think this is probably okay, but I also wanted to double-check with the experts - I would hate to be inadvertently jinxing my target!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:15 am

Good Morning, Cassiopaeia,
I am so very sorry, I never saw this post (and don't know why).
PLEASE forgive my tardiness in answering you. It was NOT intentional
You know, I personally wouldn't do that. I know where you're coming from. Hairs are indeed used in magic but I haven't specifically seen the hair in love spells. I've seen black cat bones but not the hair. www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html
Check out this link: www.luckymojo.com/blackcat.html
Hope this helps.
Again, I am so sorry for not seeing your post.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:06 pm

No worries, Miss Aida!

It's just been two days and I'm seeing positive signs and a little movement, so I figure either the hair is working for me or it's a non-issue. But if things go south I know the first thing I'll try to adjust. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Elephant24

Unread post by Elephant24 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could give me instructions on making a clay doll baby for love. I am trying to reconcile with my ex and bring him back to me in a significant way. I have pictures, some hair, and semen (on tissue paper) of his. How do I go about performing this and binding us together? If anyone has created a baby doll for reconciliation/love with success please let me know how you did this, thank you so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Elephant24,
Yes, I have done these a lot.
I use the clay that can be air dried. I NEVER bake them.
By the light of a dressed red or pink candle (depending on what you want)
I would bind his semen with your vaginal fluids (with red thread), and put that where the heart would be. I'd scatter the rest of the things you have throughout the inside of the doll. I'd add a name paper with his name (written on brown piece of paper bag) and I would also write a petition paper and put that inside the doll.
You can use love herbs also.
Name and baptize the doll.
Then, you have HIM and you can do your magic works on him
Hope this helps
Take care. Sleep well
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elephant24

Unread post by Elephant24 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Thank You Miss Aida!

I Will try this, does the doll need to be hollowed out completely or just where the heart is? Is it better to place a name paper inside or carve the name on the outside? Also, where should I keep it when its not in use and after its baptized?

Thanks for the help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Hi, Elephant24,
I don't hollow mine out (but I guess that you could).
I keep mine wrapped in silk. And the color depends on the type of work.
And I keep it very comfortable in a comfortable place (like a dresser drawer).
Of course, we are talking about good work. Not enemy work
Hope this helps
Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm looking to make my own doll baby using some herbs and curious from Lucky Mojo. It's for love-- very coercive love. Personal effects will be no trouble at all to get. I was thinking I would use red flannel, a matched pair of lodestones, and herbs... one for each of us, to bind us together. But I had some questions.
1.) Should I stuff both dolls with the same love herbs? I was thinking, for example, of stuffing my dolly with catnip, angelica root, damiana, and a Queen Elizabeth root to give myself more power to draw him to me. HIS dollie I wanted to stuff with chamomile to uncross him romantically and make him ready to accept a relationship with me. Both dollies were going to have honeysuckle, balm of gilead, matched lodestones, and the 9-herb love mixture. Is this a good idea, or should they both be stuffed equally? These will be my very first doll babies, and I want to do them as well as I can.
2.) I want both passionate and romantic love. Should I use one side red flannel, one side pink? Or should I just go all red?
3.) Do I apply conditioning oils to both, or just to his?

Anything other advice that you can give me would also be wonderful. =) Thank you!
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Good Evening Greenregret,
I would not use the chamomile in that doll. Don't do 2 things at one time with that doll. Just make it a love doll. Do the uncrossing with either a separate doll or use a figural candle www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html.
I like that you're stuffing the dolls differently. Very good idea.
I would also go with either pink or red (but not a mix). That choice is up to you. Although the pink/red issue is not as big of a deal as the chamomile, I still like to make my dolls as definite as possible without creating any future doubt. If this were me, and I used both red and pink, I would not be sure f he wanted me for sex or if he loved me. So, I would start mine with pink. But, that's just me.
And, of course, you can anoint both of them with oils.
Hope this helps
Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:19 am

Thank you very much, Miss Aida-- that's a really helpful way of looking at things. I already know he wants me for sex. Because... well, we're sexually involved. So I suppose pink is the way to go. I keep doing that same thing that you're warning against-- trying to work everything all at once. Thank you again-- you're always so helpful! :D
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Started a dolly on my love target, stuffed with calamus, damiana, catnip, rosemary, cloves, rose, lavender (I grow my own lavender), spikenard and one of his hairs. I've baptized it with whiskey. Anointed with my menses, Follow Me Boy, Fires of Love, and Love Me. I started loving it up last night. I can't wait to see how it works!
Donna

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi everyone! :)
So I just received red flannel love doll stuffed but unfixed that i ordered from lucky mojo, I'm so excited :)
The only thing is that the doll isn't red like i was picturing it to be...its wearing a red outfit BUT the doll looks like a Caucasian person and has brown hairs in the head blue eyes LOL...funny because my target is African...it comes with instructions and it all makes sense except for saying for me to put a picture of my target IN its head, can i glue a picture of his face onto the head of the doll and take the hairs and eye things off instead or both? Also it came with a little mojo bag that has herbs inside it but has no instructions on that?

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:26 pm

I started a doll out of cloth with attraction and love herbs.
I'm terrible at sewing, so I drew a face on with little arms and legs.
It looks like a snowman lol
I have no personal concerns, just kinda met the person.
But he did wear my jewelry for an evening, so I've kinda hung them off it.
Is this OK?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi, Princess Anna,
Yes, that's OK.
You cold also put a name paper in the doll. And a picture of him (if you have one).
I'm very happy that you fond someone new!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 pm

evr since I started my doll baby it's been pretty interesting Signs etc
But I though, well why does the woman always have to wait to make contact?
We went on a date last weekend and I thought bugger it I'll make my intentions known.
Better than working on something for weeks and never hearing, right?
So I sent him a message on FB:
"Hey doll, I don't want it to be weird cos we slept together, but I would like to talk, maybe hang out sometime, keep it casual like"
He said: Yea nah thats all good.. been busy working early sleep early.."
Me: "Yeah I can imagine, I used to work double shifts in a hospital, good times, well maybe Ill talk to you on the weekend or something"
Him: "Yea its abit lame... yea cool. Have a good night:-)"

Thoughts?

If you couldn't tell I really suck at dating :/ lol

wvHillMagic

Unread post by wvHillMagic » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:15 pm

I understand that if I could get some of my ex-wife's panties then that would be the best material to create the doll from, if that's not possible can an actual plastic kewpie type doll be used? And do I place her face picture on it or in it if I use a plastic doll?

Access to hair, handwriting, and cigarette butts would be no problem. Do I use just one, or more. I also have some of her baby teeth, would these be better than the aforementioned personal affects?

I have "Return to Me" oil, I'm thinking of using this on a cotton ball as the "brain", should I include my own semen or blood?

For a personal mixture of herbs I was thinking:
Poppy seed, Cloves, Damiana, Rose petals, Red Clover, Lemon Grass, Rosemary, Marjoram, and Penny Royal, along with Return to Me Oil. Does this sound like a good mixture?

I have access to my mother's grave (my mother never met my wife, died when I was 6, but I believe her spirit wants to help) should I include Graveyard Dirt from my mother's grave-site?

Can you make more than one doll for a person? Such as a "Reward Doll" and a "Punishment Doll"?

Thanks in advance for the help and insight.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:36 pm

wvhoodoo wrote:I understand that if I could get some of my ex-wife's panties then that would be the best material to create the doll from, if that's not possible can an actual plastic kewpie type doll be used?
Yes, absolutely. If you use a kewpie doll, you could even bathe it as part of your ongoing work!
And do I place her face picture on it or in it if I use a plastic doll?

Access to hair, handwriting, and cigarette butts would be no problem. Do I use just one, or more.
You could certainly use her photoraph -- but since you have her HAIR, one of the most powerful personal concerns, I wouldn't bother.
I also have some of her baby teeth, would these be better than the aforementioned personal affects?
Baby teeth are traditionally used in a very specialized way: for protective work on children.
I have "Return to Me" oil, I'm thinking of using this on a cotton ball as the "brain",
Nice!
should I include my own semen or blood?
Better to use it in baths you'll be giving the doll.
For a personal mixture of herbs I was thinking:
Poppy seed, Cloves, Damiana, Rose petals, Red Clover, Lemon Grass, Rosemary, Marjoram, and Penny Royal, along with Return to Me Oil. Does this sound like a good mixture?
Yes, it does. Your choices of Rosemary, Marjoram and Pennyroyal shows a good heart and an egalitarian nature, which you could reinforce by burning candles and/or incense dressed with Chuparrosa or Fire of Love along with Return to Me.

And maybe King Solomon Wisdom. I tell everybody to put that in all their love work :)

Miss Michaele

I have access to my mother's grave (my mother never met my wife, died when I was 6, but I believe her spirit wants to help) should I include Graveyard Dirt from my mother's grave-site?

Can you make more than one doll for a person? Such as a "Reward Doll" and a "Punishment Doll"?

Thanks in advance for the help and insight.[/quote]
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

AlyD

Unread post by AlyD » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 am

Hi everyone, I just want to thank everyone in advance for ANY help you guys can give me. About 2 months ago I was planning a wedding, talking to my fiancé and he told me he couldn’t wait to be married so I could be his forever and all that sweet stuff and all the sudden he said he couldn’t do it, and broke up with me about 6 weeks ago and of course I can’t understand what happened. So I’ve been trying to schedule a reading but I haven’t had response yet so while I wait for that I want to work on him, he doesn’t even want to talk to me. I’m working on a honey jar and I want make a baby doll, I will place an order today at LM for what I need. What do you guys suggest? As personals concerns I have a pair of his boxers, his ID, tons of pictures and because we live in different countries I was working on his immigration paperwork I have an “intent to marry” signed by him. What are good suggestions that I can use on my baby doll. Also because he had a bad experience with a very controlling ex, I don’t want him to “feel” controlled, He found her “work” on him when they were together, and that freaked him out, Hers was more of “if you don’t want to be with me, I want you to die” type of work, and that’s not what I want, we were very happy for over a year, he told me many times he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, and he never felt that way about anyone. He stayed with his ex because she got pregnant which was no accident either. I love him and we had pretty much everything ready for our wedding at the beginning of Oct I visited him and showed him the wedding bands and he was so happy. So I need all the help I can get. I was reading a post and says that to make him think of me and miss me all the time I can put him in a box, with pictures of me, since I have so many pictures of us together could it be a good idea to decorate the box with pictures of us to make him miss “us”?...
Thank you so much again...
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Good Evening, AlyD,
I'm so very sorry. How devastating. You poor thing.
You know, I am wondering if this woman put a spell on him to make him change his mind?
When did she get pregnant? While he was engaged to you?
I think the box is a good idea. I would also suggest: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
And, it's just a feeling that I have that I can't shake off, I would first start with an uncrossing candle. I would have Lucky Mojo set the candle for him. With the uncrossing, your other spells will work better. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
For your love poppet, just browse the posts on these pages for ideas on how to fix your doll.
Good luck to you.
PLEASE keep us posted
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyD

Unread post by AlyD » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:46 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your response!.
I probably need to explain myself a little more. His kids are grown, I was just letting you know what she have done in the past, his sister told me that he is acting the exact same way than he did back then. And his daughter have been making comments recently that her mom says that "he is not getting married", "that he is not going anywhere"... So I've come to the conclusion too that she is doing something to him...
Great idea on the candle!.. Thank you..
No body can understand what's happening to him, his sister talks to me on a regular basis she said that he is behaving super strange even with his family. :(
So I ordered a baby doll and a white skull candle, and I was wondering what are good suggestions to work with him!..
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your help

trueblu23

Unread post by trueblu23 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Hi all, I have a question, I am trying to do a doll baby for a guy I am interested in I believe I can get a worn piece of clothing to make the actual doll out of, but all I have at this moment is hi dry semen on a piece of paper towel, would that work? is it good enough to use even if it's dry and I had it a couple of weeks now?

trueblu23

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Hello, trublu22,
Yes, you can out that in the doll.
Also, please take a look at this page before doing anything with body fluids: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
Happy Holidays
HRCC Graduate #1631

trueblu23

Unread post by trueblu23 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Thank you miss Aida, I guarantee my fluids aren't on it as well if that was your reason for directing me to that link, I do have one more question, Can I tear the paper towel and use it for both a honey jar and a baby doll?

and happy holidays to you as well

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”