• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Re: Impromptu bleeding during Sex

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 am

I mean can this work if you are normally having sex and you have your period?
spellyshelly

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:52 am

I mean can this work if you are normally having sex and you have your period?
spellyshelly

Re: Menstration blood - can anyone advise please?

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Hmmm... time to pull up my old friend Google and look at this some more
keeperoftherubyshoes

Re: Menstration blood - can anyone advise please?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 pm

What are spells that disable protection?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 am

Yes, blood, is blood, is blood. However he gets it into him, its still your blood. He needs to ingest it though, a favorite trick is to swish a tampon in some coffee before giving it to him, but there are a million other ways to work it as well.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Menstrual Blood Protection Spell for the Ladies

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Since the topic of menstrual blood is so popular, I thought I would share a great protection spell I was taught by my mentor.

The new plastic reusable cups are great for this spell. If you use tampons or pads, this spell can get messy. Take your menstrual blood from your cup, tampons, or pads and place in a jar and put Holy Water over them. It must be Holy Water from a church, not the water you pray over. Keep the jar in a safe dark place until your next cycle. If you use the plastic cup, you won't have any tampons or pads to worry about, but if you do not use the cup, put your last months waste into a paper bag and bury it with your dead relatives. If you do not live near your dead relatives, or they are not buried, then bury these items in your front yard. Use the blood infused Holy Water as protection and in love spells. If you no longer have your period, I can't tell you what your options are. I assume you can use urine.

I have been doing this for years and it works great.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Protection Spell for the Ladies

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:44 pm

What about freezing your menses for use later with the holy water?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 pm

jwmcclin wrote:What about freezing your menses for use later with the holy water?

I have heard of women doing that, but that is not what I was taught.

Mary
Literarylioness

someone to think of you & menstrual blood ?

Unread postby gingerly88 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:49 pm

I am trying to understand some things..I am new to hoodoo & very intrigued. I keep searching thru this site & trying to learn, but there's so much to take in.
If I want someone to think of me often romantically..would I do a red skull candle? And what kind of oils/powders/or herbs should I do?
Also, I'm a little squeamish about the menstrual blood, but a little intrigued as well as it seems a lot of people had good luck with it...if I was to use it in food, what exactly is supposed to come about. Is he supposed to think of you..or desire you? Is it to draw him towards you? And how much would I need to use?
If I want to turn a friend into more..then I use a pink penis candle or a red one? Please help..thanks :?
gingerly88

Re: someone to think of you & menstrual blood ?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Please do a forum search on menstrual blood as it has already been talked about. Also do a thread seach on red skull candle. It has been talked about greatly already. You should be able to find the answers you are looking for.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 pm

As for the penis candles, I would burn them in sequence, white,then pink,then red. And dress them in a very very personal way, to be quite frank,masturbate with the candle as you think about what you want from this man.
Turnsteel

Unread postby gingerly88 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 pm

HailDiscordia..LOL! I already thought I might do that and was wondering if I were too "extreme" I'm glad my idea was on point. I would have not thought about doing all 3 colors so I am glad you told me..I will go purchase the other 2 as well.
And thanks to starsinthesky7 also for your response, I will continue my search..
gingerly88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Gingerly88 if you want I can send you a skull candle spell. Just Pm me.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Stupid Question? Menstrual Blood..

Unread postby gingerly88 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:12 am

This is a "what if"..but say someone has or is already having menstrual blood put into their food/drink by someone else? What happens then if 2 people are doing it to the same man?
gingerly88

Re: Stupid Question? Menstrual Blood..

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Well if the other person did it first, I would imagine that when the second person did it they would be null and void. I say this because the first person will always have the upperhand because they have bound the target first with their menstrual blood. So unless you did an unjinxing step or something to break the strength of the menstural blood yours would not have an effect or at least not the full effect. I mean the same question could be posed if two people did a love spell on one target. You and the other person might just be engaging in a tug of war match where the target my gravitate towards one target and then the other. I would say that is why it is important to do some divination, and see if anyone has done such kind of spells on your target.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Well what if the first person might have fall out of love with the target, would the blood still bound him such that the 2nd person who did it would lose its effect?
mabel

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:12 am

mabel wrote:Well what if the first person might have fall out of love with the target, would the blood still bound him such that the 2nd person who did it would lose its effect?

Their are story's about men still wanting after a woman that has fed him her blood years after they have broken up, no it doesn't just stop.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 pm

gingerly88 wrote:This is a "what if"..but say someone has or is already having menstrual blood put into their food/drink by someone else? What happens then if 2 people are doing it to the same man?

This is so common, I just assume every man I get romantically involved with has been fed menstrual blood. Either by accident or intentionally, so I work to clear him of any of that. Every man I get involved with gets a nice "cleansing," before I go further with him.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:42 pm

I like your thoughts Literarylioness...I never thought of that prior to reading this...What type of cleansing do you do? candle work...full spell?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

menstrual blood in food

Unread postby josdos » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:59 am

how often should i feed my man my menstrual blood, and how much of it? anyone have any sucess stories doing this that they can share with me? :roll:
josdos

Re: menstrual blood in food

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:02 am

Search the forum before you post because this topic has been discussed at length many times.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 am

jwmcclin wrote:I like your thoughts Literarylioness...I never thought of that prior to reading this...What type of cleansing do you do? candle work...full spell?

I use the white skull, white nude male, and white penis candles on a waning moon dressed with uncrossing oil and hyssop. I say the 51 Psalm and burn all these candles at the same time over the full to new moon period. This is a two week span.

Before I become intimate with the man, I give a good uncrossing and jinx removal bath. The 13 herb bath is great for this. I also wash down his house with Chinese Wash.

Even if the guy never took in menstrual blood, he is all clean and sparkly for me :D

Mary
Literarylioness

PostThis post was deleted on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:03 pm.

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Wow, what Mary does sound really good...I must do that next time before I get into a relationship. Thanks!
cabriellenil

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:43 pm

cabriellenil wrote:Wow, what Mary does sound really good...I must do that next time before I get into a relationship. Thanks!

It is very helpful and it also serves the dual purpose of clearing him of past negativity (baggage) in relationships.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Spell Using Menstruation Blood

Unread postby Trinity_Jones » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:08 pm

i have given my menstrual blood to my boyfriend more than three times and to and avail we have been broken up for three weeks after living together for four years how long does it take for this spell to work?
Trinity_Jones

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:26 pm

I am not clear on this spell Mary...are you saying to use holy water (from a church), your menses and keep in a jar in a dark place to use for protection or love...or bury in front yard in the jar? Im just not clear on this...please clarify. Thanks.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby golda » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:54 pm

This spell is very powerful. I did this when I was living with my ex. I used this 3 times. I usually made his coffee and his protein drinks (flavor is chocolate), also cook for him. I put it in his coffee, his protein drink and his food as well.
The effect is binding and strong. He loved me very much and when I decided to break up with him, he became hysteric and begged for me to stay. He came to my house many times and refused break up.
That is how strong this spell is.

PS. Pls don't think I am a bad person for breaking up with him, because at the end of the day, the relationship didn't work out. But the feelings he have for me are very strong.
golda

Unread postby golda » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Literarylioness wrote:
gingerly88 wrote:This is a "what if"..but say someone has or is already having menstrual blood put into their food/drink by someone else? What happens then if 2 people are doing it to the same man?

This is so common, I just assume every man I get romantically involved with has been fed menstrual blood. Either by accident or intentionally, so I work to clear him of any of that. Every man I get involved with gets a nice "cleansing," before I go further with him.

Mary

This is a very good advice. Thanks for sharing this. I have a question, will a salt bath do sufficient cleansing?
golda

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 pm

golda wrote:This is a very good advice. Thanks for sharing this. I have a question, will a salt bath do sufficient cleansing?

Salt is good for "upkeep," which means you have already thoroughly cleansed yourself first, but something much stronger must be used for the initial cleansing. I like the 13 herb bath.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby mabel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:29 am

Hi Mary,

Is it necessary to do the cleansing bath right before you know u r gonna sleep with the guy? My concern is say i did the bath but he did not sleep with me, but maybe a few nights later, will that work? Its kinda hard to know when he'll wanna sleep with me so I wonder as long as we did the bath, and even when we sleep together a few nights later, will he still be cleansed for me?

And i might not have access to his home to wash down his house with the chinese wash, thus does this matter?
mabel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:35 am

mabel wrote:Hi Mary,

Is it necessary to do the cleansing bath right before you know u r gonna sleep with the guy? My concern is say i did the bath but he did not sleep with me, but maybe a few nights later, will that work? Its kinda hard to know when he'll wanna sleep with me so I wonder as long as we did the bath, and even when we sleep together a few nights later, will he still be cleansed for me?

And i might not have access to his home to wash down his house with the chinese wash, thus does this matter?

Nothing is "necessary." This is what I do before I become intimate with a man. I like to cover my bases and start on good ground. The bath is for him, not you. You would be giving him the bath before you became intimate with him, since you have already slept with him, it does not matter. The same for the Chinese Wash.

You can clean him up, but you are already intimate with him and this is best before having sex with a guy.

Mary
Literarylioness

Anything against menstruation blood spell?

Unread postby anyuta » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi all!
I need help or an advice to help my brother out.
My brother is seeing an older married woman for over a year now. He is in his twenties, and the lady is almost 40.
She is not divorced, with two children of almost my brothers age. Her son is 20 years old, and her daughter 13. As far as I know, her husband is a truck driver, so very often is out of town for weeks. I don't know how they've met each other, but the situation has gotten out off hands.
To make long story short, I just tell that everyone in my family is against this relationship, and this is like a tragedy for my parents. Before this woman, my brother used to be a very happy, full of life person. He had a lot of friends, great humor, very easy going. Now he is the most miserable person, hardly smiles, always depressed, always fights with my parents, has hardly have any friend left. He has changed a lot in his behavior. No one understands what is going on with him. The conversations and the arguments, that this woman is not a match for him have been going on for a year now. It gets on everybody's nerves. My mom went to different psychic readers, they all said that there is a spell on him, and most likely, the lady used her mens blood. They tried to pray over his clothes or whatever, but nothing works.
Can anyone , please, help me with an advice how to break the spell? How will that effect on my brother. Would it harm his mental conditions, because that's what I've heard, that if different sides cast spells on someone, the person might not be able to handle it, and they end up being mentally ill.
Thank you
anyuta

Re: Anything against menstruation blood spell?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Bear in mind that a woman feeding a man her stuff will not make him depressed angry or anti social it will tie that man to her, that's all.

A spiritual bath would be how I would go. A Thirteen herb bath to be specific. No i don't think that taking off whatever work this woman may or may not have done to this man will hurt him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#herbbaths
Then if they are still together you may want to look into Break Up spells and remember once this man is cleansed he will need protection as well.
Turnsteel

Unread postby anyuta » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Thank you so much HailDiscordia! I am very new to all these, I joined the website couple of months ago, and I've been an observer until now.
He probably will never go for spiritual bath. He considers these kind of things absurd. What kind of protection will he need?
Again, thank you for your tips.
anyuta

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm

In that case, you might want to hire a professional worker to do a spiritual cleansing at a distance for him.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

then you'd also get advice on what protection and break-up work to proceed.
cabriellenil

Unread postby mzchoc » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi I was get wondering I did this last night I put some in a carton of juice it was not full .it had about three glass ofjuice left in it .And he drink it three time .Once last night and twice today .So how long does it take to work .Or do I need too do it two more time. please let me know. I used a lot of blood about 10 drops i think :!:
mzchoc

Unread postby FLIGHTY1 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 pm

HELLOOOOO!!!! IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE I ALSO PREFORMED ON MY NOW HUSBAND I HAVE CHEATED ON HIM EVERYTHING STILL WONT GO AWAY. ALSO DID IT ON MY BOYFRIEND WE BROKE HE BEGGED ME BACK I WENT FOR IT BECAUSE HE WENT DOWN TOWN ON ME IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE COULD NOT REFUSE HIM BUT HE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN STILL TRYING TO GET BACK WITH ME DONT WANT NOTHING BUT TH X. HE AND MY HUSBAND BOTH TRIED NTO KILL ME DUE TO THERE OBSESSION NOT WORTH IT AT ALL I AMM ALL SCATED UP FROM THIS.
FLIGHTY1

Unread postby ItsAconvolutedJoke » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 pm

FLIGHTY1 wrote:HELLOOOOO!!!! IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE I ALSO PREFORMED ON MY NOW HUSBAND I HAVE CHEATED ON HIM EVERYTHING STILL WONT GO AWAY. ALSO DID IT ON MY BOYFRIEND WE BROKE HE BEGGED ME BACK I WENT FOR IT BECAUSE HE WENT DOWN TOWN ON ME IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE COULD NOT REFUSE HIM BUT HE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN STILL TRYING TO GET BACK WITH ME DONT WANT NOTHING BUT TH X. HE AND MY HUSBAND BOTH TRIED NTO KILL ME DUE TO THERE OBSESSION NOT WORTH IT AT ALL I AMM ALL SCATED UP FROM THIS.

Um, are you asking a question? I can't tell.

Anyway they are acting that way probably because they were predisposed to being obsessive and violent, you feeding them your stuff didn't turn them into bad people,they already were.

Also, go edit your post, typing in all CAPS means yelling and you will get no help yelling at people.
ItsAconvolutedJoke

Fresh vs frozen period blood

Unread postby josdos » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 am

i just started feeding my man my menses. the first day was with fresh blood, and worked like a charm. he wanted to make love while i was still on my period, for the first time in 5 years! so i froze some of it and have continued to add it to different foods with no further effect. could it be that the freshness has something to do with it? :?:
josdos

Re: Fresh vs frozen period blood

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Freshness is best, but i have gotten good results with dried and with frozen. Actually, better results with dried than with frozen, to tell the truth.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Menstrual Blood Question

Unread postby dianna » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:04 am

delete
dianna

Re: about menstral blood

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 am

There is already a thread about menstrual blood so no need to start a new one. I suggest going and reading that thread to understand what is going to happen.

In the future, please do a forum search chances are your questions have already been answered in previous threads.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:56 am

So if we are dong a cleansing on the guy are we literally cleansing the guy, meaining does the guy have to take the 13 herb bath? I have some uncrossing bath water in a spray bottle. if I spray that around his home, car and his business area. along with lighting the white candle could that be an effective cleansing. Also I've already been giving him things with my menstrual blood in it regularly and I have been getting a response. is it okay to keep "feeding" him while doing the cleansing? Thanks.
sunseer88

all dry :(

Unread postby bubba » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 am

:lol:

HI people

can somone answer this thred please TY

Well i would love to use Menstrual Blood but the problem is my Male to female Transexual, and i dont have any :( so what would i use instead? I do orgasm and produce and kinda watery liquid like 2 drops, would i use that with urnine, and would it have the same effect?

And how me originnally being born a male have the effect of feeding another genetic male my juice work,, im alittle confused and envious of all u menstruating women-- he he
bubba

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 am

I have the greatest of respect for you and what you have gone through. I have huge admiration for people like you who have gone through so much change, and it will affect your magical abilities in a positive manner. My suggestion to you would be yes, use your sexual fluids. I'd mix it with blood rather than urine though - you feel in your blood and bones that you're a woman, so that would reinforce the feminane nature of what you're trying to attempt. Also, it will be bloody and from 'down there'. That will increase it's sympathetic resemblance to menstrual blood, making it more likely to work. There isn't a lot of traditional material available for people in your situation, so you'll need to improvise and go with your best instincts. Put your power and intent into it, and it'll work for you.
NotDorianGray

menstrual spell

Unread postby bellasr34 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:04 am

if you want to keep a man to stay with you can you use frozen menstrual blood if he isn't around when you have it, but then you can use if he is.
bellasr34

Re: menstrual spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 am

Do a forum search as this question has been asked at least three times.
Turnsteel

Unread postby bubba » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:39 am

Hi NotDorianGray

Well i have been through allot yes, first the torment of Society growing up, then freinds and family leaving my side. Lifes been a whirlwind, all i want now is to get some mutual respect from the guy i love, hes so distance and constantly compareing me, at first he was heads over heels, but eventually its kinda faded away, hes fishing elsewhere and i kno it, but i feel what u have wrote , im going to masturbate and collect my fluids, i might also have a shave down there and with the tiny cuts in and around my vagina ill collect my blood and keep it in a bottle in the fridge fresh for him to be fed.. ill let u kno the results xxx

Thank u love Bubba
bubba

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Just remember you're a woman, and you deserve to be treated with love and respect. Best of luck with your work.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby NessaNessa » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Ive always wondered about this.

It's common for some men, not all of course, to ingest menstrual blood during oral sex (some don't mind going there during that time) and I've always wondered why it doesn't seem to have an effect on them. I mean were talking about feeding it to men to get them hooked/obsessed/bewitched or whatever you'd like to call it so I'm curious as to why it works when you intentionally feed it to them as opposed to them simply ingesting it by accident..or intentionally through sexual contact. Is it the energy..the thought, the intent behind when you're feeding it to them that magnifies the possible effect? Many men still lie, cheat, treat their women like garbage and aren't at all bound to their woman or enthralled I'd guess you say despite having consumed her blood numerous times. Maybe I'm not saying it right, I'm not sure but I hope you can understand what I'm getting at. Is it the spell/work you're putting into that makes the blood do the trick or does the blood just by itself have some sort of compelling, controlling property because I've read and heard for years that women have done this and it's worked, that they've done nothing more than feed their mate blood with no spellwork involved, no incantations, candles or anything else.
NessaNessa

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:54 am

The weight of tradition and the power inherent in any sexual/vaginal fluid lend inherent power to the intention. For example, the tradition and the fluids are like an unlit fire. The intention is like the match that lights it. it only takes a tiny spark, because many hands have been adding wood to that fire for many years. No magic will work without intent or willpower being utilised in some way, but in this instance little is required due to the nature and age of the spells involving ingestion of menstrual blood.
NotDorianGray

When does menstration do not work?

Unread postby nemesis » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm

I know there were already many topics on this but most of it were people posting positive results etc. I like to know in what cases when menstration blood doesnt work on target?
nemesis

Unread postby spencey » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Here is a good question and if I have overlooked the answer please forgive me and let me know. If a man is feed menstruation blood, how does one break the spell or essentially get it out of his system?
spencey

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 pm

spencey wrote:Here is a good question and if I have overlooked the answer please forgive me and let me know. If a man is feed menstruation blood, how does one break the spell or essentially get it out of his system?

This has been answered, in this thread I think, but in short you would have the man take a cleaning bath, the Thirteen Herb bath would be best.
Turnsteel

Re: When does menstration do not work?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:03 am

I'm not sure that I understand your question.
Are you asking if there are cases where feeding a man your menstrual blood does not work?
Certainly there are. Situations where the man is in love with someone else, or just does not have any romantic feelings towards the lady in question will not be radically changed by feeding menstrual blood.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 pm

nemesis wrote:I know there were already many topics on this but most of it were people posting positive results etc. I like to know in what cases when menstration blood doesnt work on target?

I have replied to this a few times. You might want to do a thread search on this.

In my experience, menstrual blood does not work when there is not a strong physical attraction to the female. I think there are biological reasons for that. Do some googling about human attraction and you will see some interesting information about this.

If a woman has been steadily feeding her blood to a guy with no results, then he is not too physically into her. That is what I have seen. When the guy is very physically attracted to a woman, all it takes is a bit of the menstrual blood and the guy will be hooked.

That is what I have seen and experienced.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby FLIGHTY1 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:29 am

What if the person has been tricked :?: and I was told that if you force something on a person if won't last because of that free will thing and it is easy to break it off with the person, and that him taking your menstrual is more of a lust thing than anything your sexual desire enhances. I had someone do it with his own free will to keep me at that time, use of everyone working against us with this science (hoodoo,voodoo,obeah) if you will ;) and things we have done to people and each other we have broken up but still find away to sneak around each other at night or go to outing together, but he still takes a chance and bringing me in the house where his old ex now his new friend can find us together but he is very scared at the same time because since she found out that he is talking to me again she just shows up usually I have just left and he can't perform for her right away if at all. So thats been my experience with it. :roll:
FLIGHTY1

Unread postby nemesis » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Thanks all for your insight and advice. So does that mean that the guy will be hooked for life or should one keep feeding him to keep it working? Does that also mean that the guy will only be physically hooked and nothing else like maybe fall even deeper in love?
nemesis

Unread postby Dani » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:57 am

Good question, nemesis.. that's something I was wondering myself! hopefully someone here has the answer :)
Dani

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics