Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

duchess
HRCC Student

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by duchess » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi novice234,

First things, first, instead of throwing more spellwork and energy on the situation, I highly suggest you get a reading on the situation from one of the amazing members of AIRR. Their prices are ridiculously reasonable and the fantastic part is that once you get a reading, they can tell you what workings they recommend, coach you through them, or even take you on as a client and do rootwork for you.

You can find more about them here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Second, if she perceived you as "too rational" and logical, certain types of work may not help you here. Most likely, she still loves you but is holding back her feelings because of the hurt. Get a reading and they can guide you towards work that can make her more receptive and perceive you as more emotionally safe.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm taking your advice, thanks for the info!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Charisma, when I do a reading for a client, I often use several methods of divination. The Bible might clarify the cards, and the cards might clarify the signs in the crystal ball -- and any or all might clarify a client's dream.

If you are handy with any form of divination, you might do a reading for yourself -- or have one of the fine folks at AIRR do it for you.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:37 am

Thanks MissMichaele! I sort of have strong intuition and my spirit often speaks to me on things but I never know whether to make heads or tails of it. Have been told by several that I have a gift just don't know how to use it. I do know this sort of alines with my gift. Just when situation and as intense as it is currently my own my judgement is OFF. Thanks for your advice :-)

Roxstar2013

Unread post by Roxstar2013 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 am

Hello everyone, first I want to say how much I appreciate this forum. I scour it for information. I've learned so much every single time I log on. And the knowledge I'm learning is helping.

I'm working on reconciling with my ex.

He has a new girlfriend. I've taken the road of not doing break up work on them, but instead choosing to fill his head with love for me. I may try a freezer spell on her but that's another issue.

Anyway, the work I've been doing is slow and I fully plan a stop-date where I will accept what the universe wants for me and cut and clear.

OK, that being said, things are moving in a positive direction. He's taken an interest in my life again. He even met me out for a drink after I had a particularly successful work event and was on an adrenaline high. I am one hundred percent sure none of this would have occurred if not for the amazing products I've purchased through LM and the wonderful advice I've read on the board. In fact a month ago we were barely talking much less spending time hanging out together. I still have a ways to go since the GF is still in the picture.

During our night out, we joked about something which made me think I could drop this thing we joked about in the mail for him. It wouldn't be weird, just really funny. I thought that's the perfect opportunity to sprinkle some sachet powders. I can also use oils - it won't matter if there is a stain on the package - he won't even notice.

My question is that it seems that I may be beyond reconciliation? Should I just go with Love Me, maybe mixed with a little Dixie Love powders and maybe throw on some Come To Me oils as the topper?

Thanks for your advice. There just seems to be so many choices and so many directions!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Charisma wrote:Thanks MissMichaele! I sort of have strong intuition and my spirit often speaks to me on things but I never know whether to make heads or tails of it. Have been told by several that I have a gift just don't know how to use it. I do know this sort of alines with my gift. Just when situation and as intense as it is currently my own my judgement is OFF. Thanks for your advice :-)
If you have the gift and want to know how to use it. I reccommend you start with reading the Online Book Hoodoo In Theory and Practice. Available for free right here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Hello Roxstar2013,

When face with a lot of paths to take, it is sometimes best to have a reading for a better view. A reading can give you some good insight into your current situtation and maybe make the choice a little more clear.

You can contact a reader through either of these sites:
http://www.rootworkers.com
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:44 pm

robert-j --

If i were you i would first of all set a time-limit for the work. Then i would work with all my heart and soul for the return of love up until that date. There are many types of Reconciliation spells listed on this sight, and you can find them for free by clicking the links provided, such as

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation
http://luckymojo.com/hoodootaglance
http://luckymojo.comlovespells.html

If you hire a root doctor, get one from AIRR. They are honest, and many of them will sign performance contracts for a certain amount of time -- to hod the work on their altars until your cut-off date.
Look here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

novice234
Newly Registered

Unread post by novice234 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Thank you for the advice duchess. I have been thinking about getting a reading and see what is in store for me. I have looked in to AIRR a little bit and i think I am going to try it. I am a little scared because of what I mentioned earlier, where I feel like I was scammed but I need to take a risk anyways. As for me being rational and logical that is true, however. Since the separation I have undergone a massive change in perspective and behaviors. Though whether I have or how my ex perceives me to be is the issue. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my post and for the advice. Have a good day.

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Quick Question: with the Adam & Eve Moving Candle spell do I let the candle burn continuously each day or snuff it each day so that it will last for 7 days?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Charisma, the choice is yours. Read more about moving candle spells here:

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

Read more about Adam and Eve Fiural candles here:

Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man
male-&-female-figural-candles-adam,-eve ... 12883.html
catherine yronwode

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi ms Catherine.

I was thinking about getting a reading from ypu to ask to see if the work that i am doing and will be doing will work.

Fightingforfamily
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fightingforfamily » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi everyone! Very new to this forum... I am in desperate need of help in keeping my family together. My husband left our home toward the end of July, last year, after a fight. I was grieving the loss of my father whom I was very close to... My husband became distant and I became resentful. Through this period in my life, I became angry and was guilty of neglecting my family. I realize in hindsight that I should have sought help with my depression and unresolved grieving.

A few weeks after my husband left me, I discovered that he was in the thick of an affair which started in June, before he left. I have been trying to reconcile with him since then. We have gone through some form of counseling which did not work owing to the fact that he was still in a relatioship with this other woman. My husband, when I met him, was very honest and full of integrity... Now, he has taken a complete turnabout. My older daughter who is 15 is taking this very hard. I am desperate! My husband and I are civil when we see each other... It is only when I ask him to come home and come back to his family that gets him agitated. I have stopped doing that in the past few weeks and have kept communication to a minimum. To date, he has not yet filed for a divorce, and has been paying for the mortgage and bills consistently. What can I do to bring him back home? Please help!

I have been reading threads in this forum and I have set up a reading with a reader from AIRR... Very anxious to hear back from the reader. Right now, my life is at a standstill. This pain is just paralyzing.

Shema

Unread post by Shema » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:19 am

I want to save my marrage and bring back my ex but Black magic was preformed to break us up.

Before we seperated in oct we put our handfasting cord in a box with our cake topper and our rings tied together with a red ribbon and sealed with our blood and the box is tied up and I am in possession of the box now.

Things are getting worse by the day. I have considered some rootworkers but I didn't have the money at the time. I feel like I am pulling a boulder with thread.

I know a break up candle was burnt to break us up. A honey comb spell was also preformed to bring them together. I know this because they were not shy about bragging about it.

I learned my lesson, stay away from groups.

I have a honey jar going. I made a doll filled with sugar lavender and rose buds both with a personal concern. I also made a box with a picture of us together at our handfasting with words written about us reuniting and loving eachother. This is what I placed the doll in.

And all these things I did was all over a the months not all at once

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 am

You've done some sweet-sounding love work, but what have you done to break the curse, cleanse yourself and bring down your enemy?
Best of Luck,

Miss Michaele

Shema

Unread post by Shema » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am

I had someone do a cleansing on me but all the negative is coming from him. He refuses a cleansing

janie913

Unread post by janie913 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:09 pm

I had done a candle service and received my candle report resulting in confusion and obstacles. What should I get so that my subject no longer have those.
I'm not allowed to burn incense and/or candles at my place.

momoftwins
Newly Registered

Unread post by momoftwins » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Hello- Just wondering, I have been reading the various posts. Is there any hope for this situation?

My target is a Real Estate Broker in my area and I called him in July 2008 to inquire about buying rental property. I told him that at the same time, my husband might be losing his job. He asked to keep in touch in two weeks and he did. My husband lost his job but my target continued to call me. He and I had talked about possibly putting the house on the market as a means of saving money but my husband did not want to. However, target kept calling me even after I said we weren't selling the house and over months, I developed deep feelings for him. It felt like this man truely understood me, like the connection was DEEP and I loved everything about him! He was the man of my dreams.

In this spring of 2011, I noticed he called me all the time and wanted to come over when my husband was not home. My husband and I had been fighting and there was no intimacy between us. I announced that I wanted a divorce.

Over the summer of 2011, target and I had an emotional affair. But, about the third week in July of 2011, he slept with another woman. I know he was developing feelings for me and questioning his relationship with the woman he is with now. After he slept with the other woman, he changed. He began distancing himself from me. He would push and pull.....this ripped my heart out and I cried all the time!

Well, since July 2012 the situation had worsened. He stopped calling me. He told people he had too much respect to just sleep with me. He also admitted he thought he loved me.

I has some spell work done and in Sept 2012, he emailed me and offered to take my resume to our County (he is in politics) and try to get me on a political board. When he called me, we were on the phone two minutes after not speaking for months and he said, "make sure you get me your resume by Friday because we (meaning he and the woman he is with) are going away and I won't be back until Tuesday."

This crushed me. I had left him alone so he could be with her and I got slapped in the face again! I lost it and I could not take it anymore, he's rubbing my nose in it again was more than I could take.

While I am not a manipulative or vindictive person I was crushed....

I ended up typing out an email and mailing to the woman he's with. No, I did not sign it! I told her that he had an affair.

I am ashamed I ever did this, this is not who I am!

Since then, I did not get on the board. He led me to believe that he put my resume in, he verbalized that he was pulling for me to get the volunteer position and that it would be good for me, but he does not call me.

I had some root work done on Tuesday, Jan 29th 2013, and the next day I saw him in the food store. He was nice and friendly, calling out, "Hey kid, hows it going?"

I have not heard from him since and I am crushed!

He stays with the woman he is with out of guilt and the fact that she has money.

What can I do if anything? Please help, I love him and really want to do everything I can.

Someone recommended the "Wandering Jew Spell" What is that?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 pm

momoftwins.

If i understand right, you met this real estate broker / politician in 2008 as your marriage was failing. He pursued a friendship and flirted for three years, and in 2011 he began to see you and you filed for a divorce. He was with another woman at the time.

Your affair with him lasted about 3 months, in the summer of 2011, but he turned out to be a player and slept with other women. Just as he had picked up on you when your marriage was shaky, and played you until he got you, it turned out he was dong this to other women as well, and at the same time he was with a woman who was his steady.

In the summer of 2012 even your friendship fell apart. You were divorced, he was with his other woman. However, he told you crafty tales of loving you too much and all that nonsense.

After you had some spell work done, in the fall of 2012, he offered to help you with some political influence, and he casually mentioned that he was still with his other woman and they were going on vacation.

You flipped out and sent the woman email disclosing your affair with him.You didn't sign the letter, but your email, like this post -- like every message sent anywhere on the internet -- does have an IP address, and unless you spoofed it, It can be traced to your service provider. Right now your IP address is IP: 100.1.97.151 --
-------------------------------------------------
IP Address 100.1.97.151
City Newark
State or Region New Jersey
Country United States
ISP Verizon Online Llc
Latitude & Longitude 40.7220 -74.2020
Domain verizon.net
ZIP Code 07104
-------------------------------------------------

So they probably knew it was you.

He probably did not put you through for any political position after that, but he was brave enough to greet you after you had rootwork done in January 2013 that caused you to run in to him in a public place.

What do you want?

What can you hope to achieve ow?

I think you are lucky he did not have the cops on you for sending harassing emails to his lover.

You say he stays with the woman out of "guilt" and because she has "money." I think you are half-right on that. He stays with her because she turns a blind eye to his womanizing and she has money. Also she doesn't send people blackmailing type emails.

My advice: Let it go. The man was a player when you met him, he's a player now, and he will be until his dick falls off.

Oh, and a "Wandering Jew spell" is just a racist or anti-Semitic way of saying a "restless" spell or an old-time hot foot spell. It causes someone to never settle down. If you want that kind of revenge on him, then go to this thread:

Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Husband or Ex-Lover
reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex- ... r-t85.html

------

newbie,

You can book my services any time through AIRR. I am usually booked two months in advance, but ten minute readings sometimes open up more rapidly.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Do you have contact with your target? Lucky Mojo has a Reconciliation Spell designed to remove negativeness and bring about a reconciliation. Of course you can hire a rootworker to work on your behalf. The worker would also recommend any additional work and if the work is worth the time and energy.

Reconciliation Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html)
Reader & Rootworker (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nciliation)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm

janie913 --

The Reconciliation Spell Kit we sell does have candles, as does the Reconciliation honey jar. The kit also has incense.

I would recommend that you perform some doll-baby magic, which is generally done without candles or incense. You simply made the doll or have it made for you and then you work with it, taking to it and using it as a focus for prayer.

Another way to work is by wearing oils. If you had arguments, try Reconciliation Oil.If you are apart, thry Return to Me Oil. You can blend them, also. Read this thread for hundreds more ideas about bringing someone back.

OIL-HOO-RECO
Reconciliation Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

abracadabra88

Unread post by abracadabra88 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 am

My boyfriend broke up with me and i want him back more than anything.
We do not hate each other and he is considering to maybe give it another chance but he asked me to give him a week to think about it.
In the mean time i want to do a spell to make him return to me.
Since the natural way seemed to fail i want to do it the super natural way.
I want to try asking the help of St.Expedite, only i don't have a picure, holy candle or statue of the saint.
Just the prayer on a piece of paper and a red candle.
So the question is, would the prayer still work this way or is it pointless?
Usually they say it's in the thought and effort behind it right?
What do you say?
And should it effect the spell when i contact him in the mean time? Or should i just wait untill he tells me what he decided?
Oh and if somebody maybe has ideas for other reconciliation spells please let me know.
No honey jar spells please, they never really worked for me unfortunately.
Hope someone can help me.. i'm in so much despair.

momoftwins
Newly Registered

Unread post by momoftwins » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:13 am

Cat-

No, I did not email it. I mailed it. I am not making any excuses for my behavior. I was wrong and I let my emotions rule my head. I felt the woman had a right to know and she does, but it was not my place to tell her. I am known for being a well grounded and respectful person and I did not demonstrate that with this decision. I have always been a good, supportive and honest friend to him but I see now that he wanted his cake and wanted to eat it too.

I am also guilty of loving someone so much that I allowed my head to rule not my heart.

No, I won't seek revenge again, I believe in Karma and I am not a manipulative person by nature. Whatever God has in store for now, will be.

diva

Unread post by diva » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi All.

I am new to this forum I will try to make a long story short. My marriage of 22 yrs ended 3 yrs ago it was destroyed by a desperate woman that chose to use witchcraft to get what she wanted but I stopped her with the work of a rootworker she is buried in the cemetary and out of ours lives. He has never left our life we have 3 children and 2 grandchildren we see him every other week. He is living with a woman but he tells everybody that he is only there because he has no where else to go he is disabled and can not work. He tells my family that he loves me and he tells our children to give me messages. I love him with all my heart I was angry at him for letting that woman destroy our marriage but I am over it. I have a honey jar going and have burned some ctm and adam and eve glass vigil. I also burned 1 white skull and 1 red skull candle. I started my second red skull last night but this mornining it was out an I started it again. I want to break them up so my man can come home any suggestions please help. ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 am

Hi diva and welcome to the Forum.

I'm so sorry to hear about what happenned but glad to see that there is hope on the horizon. If you'd like, you can work with the Lucky Mojo spell kits that have everything you need to do the break-up work. In tandem, doing a reconciliation spell and taking time out to go for coffee and physically speak to your ex-husband and touch him with powdered hands can help move things along. Here are the links to those:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

You may even want to consider enlisting the help of a rootworker, possibly the same person you worked with prior since it seems you have a successfull history with them, to back up your work or take on the case for you. If you need one, then you can look through the AIRR members that offer reconciliation work here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

Blessings and success to you in your endeavours.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

diva

Unread post by diva » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 am

Hi Aura,
Thanks for the advice I no longer have contact with the worker that was 3 yrs ago. I will try your suggestions but how would I use a break up kit if I don't know her name ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:23 am

Write "the woman my husband is living with" or something similiar.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

diva

Unread post by diva » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi,

Should I complete the breakup spell first and then start the reconciliation or can I work both spells at the same time? I have my 3rd red skull left and 2 pink male figures for reconciliation. I purchased three of each because I was told to work in numbers of 3 should I complete that work or just start breakup and reconciliation? What does it mean if a redskull candle has double flames I think some of the herbs that I dressed the skull with caught on fire and the flame was strong and not much wax is left is this good or bad just wondering. :?:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:06 am

Hi diva,

complete your current candle work while you wait for the kits to arrive. The work is begun and deserves your respect and focus to be finished. Consider it as the ''stage-setting'' for the kit work.

You can work both kits in tandem when you do receive them, just work them at separate times. Work for reconciliation in the morning as the clock hands rise and the sun moves towards its peak (10-45 for example). Then do the break-up work in the evening as the clock hands fall and the sun moves away and lowers down (5-20 for example). Alternatively, you can do the break-up work during the waning moon and then the reconcilation during the waxing moon if you'd rather keep the workings completely separate.

For the skull candle, the very little residue is a good sign, the double flames can mean a number of things depending on what the herbs are you dressed the candle with and the petition you were working with. To be certain, the ideal is to take pictures as your candle burns and then get a short candle reading by one of the AIRR members that offers that service. There are also some interesting and useful information on candle divination in the following thread and link: candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Blessings,
Aura
Aura Laforest

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello everyone! I've lurked around the board a while, but I guess I finally went ahead and registered as a member :)

I'd like to ask for some help regarding my situation. I'll try my best to keep it as brief as possible and only stick to the relevant details.

I was in a lesbian relationship but she broke up with me last January. However, we are still living together (separate bedrooms) and are still best friends. We have dinner together every night, go out to eat and do recreational stuff together, and still give each other hugs (not a day goes by without at least one hug happening). However, she has made it clear that we really are "just friends" from now on.

I have a rootworker (a graduate from Ms. Yronwode's correspondence course) willing to take my case saying that I have a good solid foundation for a reconciliation case. I'm still waiting for him to get back to me regarding what strategy he intends to use, but he did say that I will also need to do some work on my end and he doesn't mind any additional help from other rootworkers, as long as I inform him. I don't intend to hire any other workers, but I do want to do some simple work myself.

However, given that we live together and that she sometimes comes to my room, I can't have anything that is obviously spellwork happening. I do have a small simple love shrine that doesn't give anything away, and I'm planning to place a honey jar on it.

I do most of the cooking and I do all our laundry and I vacuum her room once in a while so I have easy access to personal concerns. Given that, what products would you recommend for me and my situation? I live overseas so I probably can't order anything with plant matter in it, and again, I'm not sure about spell kits because if it looks like obvious spellwork, it may weird her out when she sees it.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 am

You've certainly got a good setup, for this kind of work. If there's no risk of the two of you parting company, then a sweet jar would be excellent. You have access to plenty of personal concerns, and can have it working away, hidden in plain sight. You might consider going with a sugar jar, so you can incorporate the sugar in your cooking. Including things like Rose Petals, and Cinnamon in the jar, can promote a heating of the relationship, back to where you want it.

Besides the sweet jar, you can certainly include some appropriate bath crystals in the laundry water. Lavender Love Drops comes swiftly to mind:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html

Miss cat has described a sort of antlion love trap, a number of times, on the radio show. I'm uncertain if it is posted on the forum, but I think the same idea could be applied, here. You could carefully set signs, pointing her back into your bed. A dab of oil, here, a sprinkle of sachet powder, there, all building the web, and leading her back to you.

The best work is done quietly, and often in plain sight, with none the wiser.

Good Luck.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Two-Headed Doctor

johnny_gg

Unread post by johnny_gg » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 am

hi, i was with my ex for two years, and we are should a perfect match everyone who knows me is in shock that we broke up... i need advice on how to fix the situation which grows ever so complicated... i have little or no skills in rootwork, conjuring etc and i dont under stand alot of the terms....

the situation is, me and my ex were going through a rough patch and broke up in september but we got back together after about 2 weeks and things were going great we were happy again, but she was going to travel in thailand and australia for 6months and i was more than happy to wait in fact i did wait... but her friends who never gave me a chance began to interfere but she left on her travels in Nov and we broke up again. she would talk to me for weeks and when i finally got to talk to her she was home for christmas and we spoke for hours on dec 28th and we got on great. few days later she set off for australia with her friend who has blocked me every step of the way. then two other friends began to block me to the extent they pushed another guy her way a past ex... so she is now home from Australia and back to work on monday. she is totally ignoring me to make the situation even worse we work for the same company, and to complicate it more the 3 friends also work there and the guy works in my section.....

I need to get rid of this guy and the 3 lil piggys in order to win my ex back ... ive been temped to curse them but im not that type of guy very good hearted, i have lit many candles and even ordered a few with mojo which the last two had perfect love burn.. i done a candle myself not sure if i done it correctly but it burnt perfect not a trace of wax left only a few specs of powder in the bottom of the jar...

any advice would be great.... i recent ask Mojo to set 4 candles for me on the Altar... clear blockages, reconciliation ,protection and not sure if it was return to me or love me.

johnny_gg

Unread post by johnny_gg » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:32 am

ive a situation its a very very long story but ill give the short hand of it... my gf of 2 years broke up with me due to outside influence from friends who have then recently convinced her to date one of her ex's who was a serial cheater when they were together. me an my ex where/are perfect for each other and ive been told be a skilled clairvoyant she is my soul mates, the situation at the moment is she wont talk to me at all.... 3 of her friends are making sure of that too and shes seeing the new guy as well.... so we all work for the same company all 6 of us. i work in the same section as the guy. so i need advice on getting her friends to cut me some slack and break up her an the guy. there is one of her friends i would love to jinx as she was the ring leader but im too soft wouldnt wish harm on any one... i have ordered a break up spell bottle and reconciliation kit...i have stuff that i own but my ex would have touch them can these items be used in a spell... for example after shave she bout me could i add a drop to a candle

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:20 am

Thank you very much, Doctor Hob! That does look like some good stuff. I didn't know lavender was used for same sex relationships :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 pm

It sounds like you need some clarity ... first steps, find out what is 'really going on with your ex.' Secondly, find out if there is a chance for reconciliation, considering all of the outside influence. You do have the right candle work in mind, ...Start with a reader who can also provide direction and assistance to get you going...

Call or email one of AIRR readers/rootworkers who work with reconciliation cases to start. (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

johnny_gg

Unread post by johnny_gg » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:20 pm

thanks for the tips I have made contact with Balthazar and soon as i have some money i will get a reading from him.

I have been in contact with 2 clairvoyants previously who are well now in my area and very good at what they do and they believe there is a future for us if I cant step back and be patient and in reference to the out side influences the clairvoyant also said that two of the girls will back off once they see I can bring my ex happiness and when my ex realises i can make her happy she will stop listening to the 3rd girl. I done a candle on sunday evening and it finished yday and it was a perfect burn and she contacted me about 3 hours later. so i started a honey jar straight after... a very basic honey jar i just done the ritual and added the paper. i dont have any mojo products and ive no idea what house hold herbs would help the spell.... i have ordered some oils, bath crystals and incense

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:47 am

Anyone else have any other suggestions? I was wondering if I should get any stuff for reconciliation. I'm not sure about it because we're not fighting or anything. Should I treat this as a reconciliation case or do I treat it like a new romance?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 am

You don't have to be fighting to use Reconciliation. Mix a few drops of oil with a cup of laundry detergent. Sprinkle the powder on her things and where she will step. You can burn a dressed pink or red candle in your room; it can be a 4" candle that will burn in less than two hours.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:52 am

Thank you, Mama Micki. I will add that to my list of purchases. By the way, may I have the link for your Ebay store? Since the LM site doesn't accept Paypal it might be easier for me to purchase it from your store since you're an authorized reseller.

Also, we had a big fight last night which resulted in some yelling. After we both cooled off, she came back and we both apologized and hugged. This morning I thought everything was okay since she seemed okay and even gave me a hug before leaving, but when she came home, she had her own dinner with her (we ALWAYS either cooked for each other or ate out together) and said that she wanted to be alone for the next few days and not speak to me.

This seems very very bad and I feel like I may be losing her and there might not be time to wait for my orders to come (I have to wait until the end of the month to order due to finances). So is there anything I can use in the meantime? Some home remedies I can use? Please help.

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 am

Hi everyone I have a small question - This question may seem out of place but it is for a Return to Me lamp I've been working but not have the opportunity to retrieve graveyard dirt I need from my husband ancestor. BUT I have a problem just found out grandmother is buried in a mausoleum but it is the kind stacked in New Orleans. Should I just get the dirt as close to her as possible and leave a hefty payment with spirits as well as flowers as orginally planned. I don't want to overthink it but don't want to anger any spirits either that can jeopardize my work. I plan on mediating there & speaking with her first but director said they stay pretty busy here.
I'm really working my behind off but seeing no movement except from reports some resistances, obstacles, distractions and I know what they are so I know this will help me out tremendously. Thanks in advance for any input or thoughts :-)

BLUEROSE
Newly Registered

Unread post by BLUEROSE » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:36 am

I used a 7 day candle to return my husband. I burn 3 in a row. He's stubborn and won't budge. He sometimes wants to come back but sometimes doesn't.

Yesterday I came home and the glass was broken. The whole top part was black and the bottom part broke off. The wick was touching the glass so that could be the cause. And I looked up this and it a bad sign. But I didn't feel that when I saw it. I thought of it as meaning the situation (stuck) is finally broken and not stuck anymore.

Could my intuition have been right?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:09 am

Hi BLUEROSE,

the results will tell you if your intuition was right or not. If he comes home, you were right. If he doesn't, then you were wrong. If you would like some help, consider taking pictures of the remains and then getting a reading with one of the AIRR workers who offers candle divination services: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading. You could also get a regular reading and rootwork consult with one of the members to see if any other work is necessary to bring about your desired end.
Aura Laforest

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 am

Just a quick update & question: Due to me googling Mother in law address 3 states away (address was big secret always for all people no matter where she lived). Repo company found truck there and I saved my behind by going to pay & retrieve truck. Papers inside confirmed he has been with her all along. I arrived at her door after picking up vehicle & she still denied knowing where he was. So now I know she along with the drugs are apart of my obstacle. Had dream last night after prayer of a erase me party where I knew no one & I can't even say I was an attendee seems I only had priviledge to look in on it as it was happening. In the past I have done a mirror box on her & honey jar but she stay meddling due to he is the "good son" as she says and she treats him like he is her lover & not son. Have been getting good signs but no movement on his part but I know its being worked out. I am currently backing my return to me work up with cleansing his truck that she so desperately attempted to hide. It smells of her perfume and I had strange visions while driving it back home. So I'm burning LM Cast off Evil incense in it and wiping it down with LM Chinese Wash. Let me add last week before getting truck I got image standing on top of my honey jar (pink candle) of a bride & groom image (looks exacly like LM candle) so I feel encouraged & thinking I'm almost at my goal. Should I burn LM Return to me Incense also in it or any suggestions to move my work forth?

jessesdad

Unread post by jessesdad » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 am

As of today I have been working a reconciliation honey jar, triple strength mojo hand, and bottle spell to get someone to return. The honey jar and mojo hand have been working since 11/26/2012, the bottle spell since 02/10/13.

We communicate almost daily. The main problem still is that she still is living in Minnesota where she moved to from Nevada after we broke up. Initially there was movement in terms of talk (not physical movement) but now things are stalling out.

During January and February she expressed a desire to move back.

By March she wanted to come back and was all gung-ho -- but then her employer denied her transfer and she has since backed off, still wanting to, but not making any effort.

Now in April she's still talking about a transfer, but has solely been looking for a new job in Minnesota and not here in Nevada. She's a final candidate for a GM position for a local sports bar, which is what she did here and they have told here she could come back anytime. Her pay would be less then her current job, which was less then her former job here; she's going backwards financially.

If she is not here in the same state, is there nothing that can help us reconcile? I am just not sure if anything can be done.

Also her kids, grand-daughter and all her friends from the last 20 years are here, so while I understand why she left/ran away, I do not know why she keeps fighting coming back when she knows she wants to. She has been unhappy for the 8 months she's been there. If that was going to change it would have already.

Any help would be appreciated.

jessie6508

Unread post by jessie6508 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:38 pm

I would like to first start by saying I love this forum and website. I am on here alot. Although, I am not always logged in. I would appreciate any advice anyone can give me on my situation.

I will try to make a long story short. About a year ago my company hired a new employee. We flirted but nothing serious. When I took vacation, he sent me a personal message to my phone. We started dating each other. One day he felt things were getting too serious and ended things. Even after he ended things he still called my personal cell and flirted with me at work. He would always be the first one to give me a hug or cheer me up when I was upset. We still even hung out a few times. i had been doing some work on him, so I dont know if it was the work that kept our friendship going. He was out sick one week from work. I found out that during that week he was out, he got married! I do not know how long he was dating her but needless to say it ripped me apart. He never even mentioned he got married. He still flirts with me some but I just find it hard to look at him. I do my best not to show him any emotion. As if that wasnt enough, he mentions coming to my house to finish some work he started on even after I have told him I would find someone else to do it.

I did have a reading for Cat (loved her). She told me at that time things with reconciliation were not possible, so I quit doing any work on him. Now every where I turn I see his name (I paid a bill online and they mailed me a receipt. The street address was his name.) I also see his birthday (if I check an expiration date, its his birthday). I just am lost at what to do.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Good news. After two years of total silence between my ex and I, HE messaged me apologizing for his asshole behavior and pushing me away. He told me he missed me and was incredibly sorry. He hopes to be friends again and we plan to meet up next weekend.

I don't have the money or time to order new supply or a reading. What I have with me is:
White tea candles
One pink 4 inch candle
Love herbs
Chuparrosa oil
Controlling oil
Influence oil
Crown of Success oil
Fast luck oil
Follow me Boy oil
Love me oil
Reconciliation oil
Return to me oil
Stay with me oil
Van Van oil
I also have his handwriting as a personal link and jewelry he gave me.

What can I do with these things to make him think good/loving thoughts about me when we meet? Catherine, if you want to know, it's me, Jennifer. (The one with the small voice lol) I had a reading with you on the 19th. This came up extremely out of the blue and I wish I could get a reading right now, but funds are not on my side.

vis
HRCC Student

Unread post by vis » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 am

Hi,

I burned a return to me love candle at the altar of the church, and the resulting outcome was:

This candle has a light haze at the top of the glass which suggests that there is some minor resistance to this working. There are half a dozen bits of herbs around the glass and this points to obstructions in your path to your goal. Ultimately this is a positive outcome once you get past some of the blockages.

Now my question is what to do next, we are in contact almost on a daily basis but he wont just start living with me, I do have his hair, worn cloth, nails, pictures, working on a honey jar on a daily basis with love oils, stay with me oil, reconciliation oil, I don't have return to me oil(which I ordered from LM, but will take sometime to reach me). Please help

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 am

My boyfriend of 4 years decided to break up with me 3 weeks ago due to an argument. To make a long story short, I did a binding spell when we first got together. he was a bit insecure because I get a lot of attention from guys.we also had a bit of communication problem which we were working on. It's almost 4 weeks now and its never been this long. I tried talking to him but he says he doesn't want to get back together and is tire of trying. I went his house and tried talking but he was very Cold. im not sure if he was trying to be tough because he said the same thing the last time we broke up. when he came the last time he said he couldn't imagine his future without me.My question is, should I just wait a bit longer to see if he will return since we're already binded? Or should I do a return to me spell?

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 am

I'd start working a honey jar on him with return to me or reconciliation, and get a reading. I'm not sure about bindings, though it is possible he has broken it.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 am

whistler wrote:I'd start working a honey jar on him with return to me or reconciliation, and get a reading. I'm not sure about bindings, though it is possible he has broken it.
He doesn't know it was done.

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 am

He doesn't have to. His spirit or force of will can break it. Not everyone can be held as some people have a natural resistance to magic. Typically, the more stubborn they are, the harder it is.

hoodoo212

Unread post by hoodoo212 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:43 am

Yea he is very stubborn he did beat me once in the very beginning but he never did it again because he said he would work on his temper. couple months ago he went through my phone and hacked all my email accounts and shows up at my house at 4am without notifying me. And he also send me messages from unknown phone numbers but I never fell for it. But I love him and want him back.

Chardonnay

Unread post by Chardonnay » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Moved on. Now working on a different target.

Feel free to inbox me even though I don't check this often I'll keep an eye out for your post

Sorry for the late reply.

etherealgal
Newly Registered

Unread post by etherealgal » Fri May 03, 2013 10:28 am

I need advice on what to do. Ive done a little research. The deal is, I left my ex-husband 8 months ago. We got divorced on April 16. I didnt really want to get divorced but I went along with it because of how much hurt I caused him in leaving him. I thought it was best for him. I have wanted to get back together for quite some time, but I never told him because I was confused and not listening to my heart. I still go back and forth about wanting to get back together, only because I know I hurt him alot. I know I will probably regret leaving him for the rest of my life. I want to get a reading done, but didnt know if I could start a honey jar now. He has a girlfriend that he rubs in my face all the time. It just kills me honestly. But I dont feel like I can be this frank with him. I just told my best friend today about how I really felt. Ive been hiding it for 8 months from everyone. I wanted to do something to get his girlfriend to leave. If he didnt have someone I know he would reconsider our relationship. We have twin boys that are 4. We share custody 50/50 and I pretty much have to have contact with him 4-5 times a week. Im not good with my pendelum, since I dont really trust it. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful. Im going through a really rough time right now. I know I should prob do a good healing spell too.

Thanks.
Amanda

metanoia

Unread post by metanoia » Sat May 11, 2013 12:10 pm

HI everyone,

I'm going through a real rough time right now. My partner and I have been together for 7 years this summer. In November 2011 he proposed to me in Oahu at a restaurant in front of about 20 members of his family. I was so happy and said yes.

about 3-4 weeks ago he started spending A LOT of time with friends and not coming home after partying all night. This is something he tends to do in the Spring. He is very sensitive to energies so during the late summer he starts to wind down, more so in the fall and by winter he's gone into hibernation for all intents and purposes. He just stays home and plays video games, doesn't really like to go anywhere and only goes to work. When Spring rolls around he flips to the opposite side of the scale. He feels alive again and notices stagnation in the relationship (due to his hibernation mode, although he doesn't notice that is why.) He tends to blame what he felt while in hibernation as compared to his feelings of freedom and activity on me and our relationship.

Well, 2 days ago he said he wanted to break up. This is opposite to how he was 3-4 weeks ago. 3-4 weeks ago he was making plans for us to search for a new place, being the normal gentle, loving guy he is, telling me how hot I am. Then 2 days ago it's like a switch flipped.

I really need your help to get him back. We're still living together, although the plan is for me to move at the end of the month. Usually after some discussion he sees the light, reinvests into the relationship and admits to improvement. This time he's being stubborn. He usually has a bug (friend) whispering in his ear encouraging him to be this way. Please let me know what can be done to bring him back before I have to move.

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Mon May 13, 2013 10:02 am

Hi all! I just thought since I'm starting to see progress I want to document my experience here using LM products :)

Just a quick background, I was in a lesbian relationship and I'm living with my ex and we had been getting along well and doing everything together, except that I would occasionally have some emotional bouts. It was NOT the way to win her heart back, I tell you. On April 1st, we had a big fight and it was the final straw for her and she finally distanced herself from me. No more hanging out, no more dinners together, nada. All I'd get was the occasional smoke break and even those felt like she was hurrying them. I had a sweet jar going, dressed with olive oil and powdered sugar with dried ground lavender and roses. I also had a rootworker do a ritual for me. While those helped, it was still really slow going. We had dinner together a few times, but it was at home with the tv on so there wasn't much conversation going outside of commenting on what's happening on the screen.

Finally I got some Lucky Mojo Follow Me Girl oil and put in a hair from each of us in it. I anointed the doorknob, the insides of her shoes, and other stuff I knew she'd touch. I dressed my sweet jar candles with it. Now, this may be overdoing it, but every time we go for a smoke, I dab the oil behind my ears and say a prayer. After 3 days, she finally asked me if I wanted to have dinner out! That means it's actual conversation not aided by a tv! So that was a big step for me. And now our smoke breaks are getting longer and she's more eager in our conversations.

Today, on the 5th day, I really felt the FMG kick. It was her day off and usually I never see her before I head out to work because she'd just sleep in. But today, she actually got up and was eager to have some coffee and smokes with me. When I asked her why she was up early on her day off, she just shrugged.

At night, I'd usually get around 2, 3 if I'm lucky, smoke breaks with her before it's time to go to bed. Most of the time I'd ask for it (sometimes she will, but it's usually me) and I'd space it 2 1/2 hours apart so I'm not too pushy. She'd usually wait that long before asking as well. But tonight was different! She asked every single time and she asked every hour! There was one time I went to the kitchen, and I suddenly heard shuffling in her room as if she heard me there and just eagerly opened her door and asked me if I wanted to smoke, like she really wanted to spend time with me again. And even when we were done with our smokes, she just kept on talking like she wasn't ready to be done yet.

I recently put Lavender Love Drops bath crystals in our laundry rinse as well. Those clothes will be folded and in our closets by tomorrow (and I will anoint my hands with FMG oil while folding them), so here's hoping that those will give me the kick that I need as well. In about a week or two, I will receive my Reconciliation Oil and Love Me Oil and I will update on my progress while using those products too :)

Oh, and it might be helpful to note as well that to pray for Reconciliation I use Psalm 32, and when I lay my tricks I either use Psalm 23 or a simple prayer like "[target's name], In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, I command and compel thee to love me and to always desire my company and seek out my presence. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen."

So thank you LM and everyone at the forum for the great product and the great advice!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:18 pm

The guy whom I am dating (not officially boyfriends yet) had a conflict since Friday night and it got intensed today. But it was all his fault. It got up to the point that he blocked me on facebook. I am not sure if he wants to talk to me anymore or not.

So, what oils can I burn to reconcile this relationship ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm

sun369 --

Burning oils is not the usual way we work, unless you meant burning candles dressed with conjure oils or burning oil lamps dosed with conjure oils.

In any case, the usual oils would be Return to Me and Reconciliation.

Here you go:

OIL-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-RECO
Reconciliation Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Very nice! Sometimes it's the nice, simple tricks, worked persistently and patiently, that get results.

Miss Michaele

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Tue May 14, 2013 4:05 am

Thank you, Miss Michaele! It was persistence and patience indeed :D I diligently tricked everything every day, always wore my oil, and of course made sure to never never never EVER pick a fight!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”