Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

starfairy

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by starfairy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi Guys, Starfairy here

What kind of love spell would you do to attract a financially wealthy husband? any suggestions? I am open to anything. thanks :D

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:04 am

Hi starfairy,

There are a number of excellent tricks in this thread for you already.

You could also work the red candle and lodestone spell but instead of working with a red male figural candle, work with a green one and load it with pyrite grit, skullcap and catnip and writing your petition on a 2$ bill and anointing it with Cleo May and Come To Me oil. The spell in question can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ericstudy

Unread post by ericstudy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 pm

How can attract the right woman ?????
when i walk into the store all eye are me but not in good way but a negative way???
Women do not notice me at all????
but security notice me but i am just simply shopping

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm

ericstudy --

The fact that you are being watched by security guards is a different problem than attracting a woman.

Attracting women at random while out shopping is not the easiest way to attract the. Most women meet men through school, church, jobs, relatives, and friends. The reason is that women are (rightly) afraid of getting involved with strange, unknown men. They prefer to be introduced in a safe, neutral zone.Meeting women in bars and at clubs is possible, but they may be drunk or stoned and not have their own best interests at heart.

The best way to attract a woman is to be doing something that women like -- working hard, earning a living, caring for younger siblings, volunteering to help people or animals, fixing broken things.

Wear some Attraction Oil or Look Me Over Oil (or both), dress in nice clothes, stand without slouching, and smile.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:09 pm

In addition to Miss Cat's excellent advice, get involved in activities you enjoy that women also would be likely to attend, such as church, classes, and volunteer work. Socialize and be friendly.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Sun May 05, 2013 11:54 am

Hello forumers! So I have heard about this love spell and I was wondering if anyone may know about its origins. I'm not sure if its necessarily from the hoodoo roots, but I do know that there is some form of it used in Santeria.

So the spell, and I'm speaking of the bits of it that I know of, involves a piece of paper, white cloth, and perfume. Apparently, one writes the target's name on the paper and wraps it in the cloth, then spraying the bundle with her own perfume. I think the ritual is done for three Fridays in a row, but there is something about paying dues to the cementary (I've heard a certain amount of change) because the person performing the spell is getting help from the spirit world?

As you can see, I'm a little confused by what the spell entails, but I was interested in knowing more about it because I saw there are different forms of it in different followings of magic (Wicca, Santeria, etc) and thought that was particularly interesting. Also, apparently the spell is very simple but also very powerful, sometimes leading to obsession (which of course depends on the situation).

If anyone knows about this spell, I would greatly appreciate your input. Perhaps there is a form of it in hoodoo.

As always, thanks forumers!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 07, 2013 9:06 am

I can't vouch for this spell's Santeria origins, but --

I'd rather do this spell with hair or sexual fluids or both; failing that, a photograph (even snagged from a Facebook page) or a signature. Personal concerns, baby! Use yours and your target's.

It is simple -- bare-bones simple -- but the old spells are often that way, and often just as powerful as an altar full of candles and psalms and incense. So much depends on the worker's skill and desire.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 11:07 am

I agree with MissMichaele.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:53 pm

I've been digging through the online book and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to draw new love. Not anyone specific, but I have a few characteristics or personality traits I'd like to see in my next relationship. For example, I've always been really into guys who work on muscle cars and I'd like to attract someone like that. Any suggestions? I was leaning towards the white candle spell but I wanted to pick some brains!

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Any ideas on how to attract a certain type of guy?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 am

Write down what you want and dress a pink or red candle with Attraction and/or Come to Me oil. You might also use pictures, such as a muscle car or a guy working on one.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 pm

I was wondering how you go about doing the love drawing for someone else. For instance my son's father and his wife are getting a divorce, and she will not let him be. The kids keep telling me their dad has not been this happy in years. So how would I draw a lover to her so she will have her attention on someone else and leave them be?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:07 pm

You can certainly do work on her behalf to draw a lover to her. Use a pink or red figural candle dressed with Attraction and/or Come to Me oil and write your petition "(name) draws the perfect lover to her.)" However, having a new man will not guarantee that she will leave your son's father alone.

branden

Unread post by branden » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 am

The first time I saw him I had to do a double take. After that wore off I was able to interact with him. I found him to very sweet and friendly. At some point he got really snarky with me and I found myself turned on.lol Anywho a few awkward interactions later.

I then decided to burn a candle with his name.I combine followmeboy,lookmeover,special20 and some rose oil. I then decide to post a missed connections on CL. A few crazy response later he responsed knew who I was and gaved me his number. I became very apprehensive and I began avoiding the inevitable.

I think I was fine wondering what if. I didn't expect it to happen. I finally summon some courage to hang out with him.(liquid courage) We decided on going to the movies. At this point I dab some lookmeover behind my ears. Half way through the movies he moved the armrest. I was a bit afraid. LOL

He began rubbing my leg and it was electric. So much so I had to push his hands away. I ofcourse didn't sleep with him nor did he ask.Since then we talk/text. It's always random when he calls or text me. It'll be a few days sometimes I wonder then he calls/text me.

He's told me that he doesn't have time to 'date' anyone. He tells me that the only thing he cares about is 'money'. The last time we spoke he revealed some damning details to me. He said "I don't think you know what you've gotten yourself into". My response was "Dude we're just hanging out". He told me I'm of three people whom he revealed this to.

We've only hung out once mind you. I have no clue what to think.I would like to add that I haven't revealed a lot about myself to him. I have a hard time trusting people. I also don't want to be a distraction.I thought I had a 'type ' before I met him. I also think I'm not his 'type' type. If that makes any sense.

I almost feel like I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:45 am

Have you decided if you want to proceed in getting this man or are you not going to put all of your eggs in one basket?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:48 am

I agree with Joseph. You need to decide if you want to have fling with this man or hold out for a more committed relationship. You are using products which induce a glamour about you, so you should not be surprised your target is responding to you. Obviously, their glamour, and your ability is strong enough to lure in a man who loves money most of all and hasn't taken time to date anyone in particular. He is also being honest with you, up front, not to expect a relationship with him.

You could:

1. Have a wild fling that leads to no relationship, then move on to a more suitable person
2. Have a fling that leaves him wanting more ... yet wondering why ( he doesn't know you've worked on him and that you wear magical products ).

You could probably string the encounters out longer than this man usually involves himself by burning candles, wearing products, and using other traditional means to keep yourself in his mind. You would probably need to continue to work on him to keep him coming around as he has told you it is not in his nature.

However, you seem to be seeing "red flags" with this person. If you sense danger, you should listen to those feelings. It may be best to not get too close to this person. What do you really know about him anyway? You need to consider these things carefully. If you feel strong uneasiness concerning him, you may need to get a reading before going any further to attract this man. Please be careful.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:38 am

Maybe the other posters see something in your writing that I don't. I am not reading any type of connection between you two, just friendly hanging out. So I ask the same question, what are your intentions. You said the guy (said he) is only interested in money, so what... Putting all your eggs in one basket...does that mean you want a relationship with him?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

branden

Unread post by branden » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Have you decided if you want to proceed in getting this man or are you not going to put all of your eggs in one basket?
Is it possible to do both?

branden

Unread post by branden » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:05 am

jwmcclin wrote:Maybe the other posters see something in your writing that I don't. I am not reading any type of connection between you two, just friendly hanging out. So I ask the same question, what are your intentions. You said the guy (said he) is only interested in money, so what... Putting all your eggs in one basket...does that mean you want a relationship with him?
I can't say if I do or don't I don't know him well enough to consider. He has asked me something along the lines if we dated how long I thought it would last. To which I responded I didn't know him well enough. I would like to hang out with him a bit more. I would like to see what happens.If he fell for me that would be a bonus.I hope I don't sound naive or indecisive.

branden

Unread post by branden » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 am

MoonBreath wrote: However, you seem to be seeing "red flags" with this person. If you sense danger, you should listen to those feelings. It may be best to not get too close to this person. What do you really know about him anyway? You need to consider these things carefully. If you feel strong uneasiness concerning him, you may need to get a reading before going any further to attract this man. Please be careful.
I appreciate your advice and concerns. I'm considering getting a reading.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:23 am

So here is my situation (if it even is one):

About 2 months ago I performed some Come To Me work for a new unknown suitor. I then had a dream about being in a relationship with a man whom Ive never met, and his face was burned into my head.

The next day I was on fb and this same man popped up on my friends page randomly. The exact same guy I had the dream about. I thought maybe Id met him in passing but I never have. Now he keeps popping up EVERYWHERE online. Pictures, friends of friends, even on an online site, everywhere except in reality. I haven’t met this person but he seems to be all over the place.

The thing is I don’t even know how Id meet this person, but Id like to.

So far no one else has really come my way (no one appropriate at least).

I've tried online dating to help speed up the Come To Me work and give it a new outlet for manifestation and that did not work AT ALL. I wound up shutting it down.

So my questions are:

1. Do I wait to meet the unknown person that the Come To Me work is intended for?

2. Does Come To Me ever just open your eyes to someone?

3. Obviously its foolish to start throwing out love spells on people you don’t know, but what about spells for encouragement for a chance meeting with this guy?

4. Would encouragement for a chance meeting with this guy essentially be counteracting the Come To Me work, if it's not intended for this guy?

I'm just wondering what everyone else's take is on this. I'm actually having a reading with Miss Cat in 2 days so I am going to address this as well.

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:32 am

Olivialeigh,

1. Wait? No, i would be looking everywhere, not waiting, but i would consider the FB guy a prospect (if you can meet him). I was once told to try to date 9 guys for every love spell that was broadcasting on all wavlengths. You never know.

2. Yes. This is fairly common.

3. Here my practical Taurus nature says any spell to encourage a chance encounter -- for instance a white candle love spell -- must be accompanied by activity in the mundane world. Who are your mutual FB friends? Can you ask them about hm? Is he single? Where does he live? Does he post on their FB pages, or they on his, and, if so, can they link your name (as a favour to you) in a post that offers him the chance to click your name and see who you are (this is called a breadcrumb trail).

4. No, a white candle love spell would not "counteract" a Come To Me spell.

Talk to you soon.
catherine yronwode

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:57 am

Thank you Cat!
I am working on putting the word out there to figure out his status. Hes actually a mutual friend of my best friend (who loves these kind of things and setting people up), so Im looking to her to help me on that front. I think a lot of my curiosity was how to really determine who is and is NOT a possible option for the come to me work and how much work on my end is needed to help things come to fruition , or if Im just going overboard.

Either way I will speak to you soon !

Thanks again for clarifying (definitely looking forward maybe doing some work with lodestones to help a chance meeting with him).

branden

Unread post by branden » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:38 am

I figure I'd update this thread:
I let him contact me all the times since he's supossedly so busy. He still continues to call or text me. He'll ask me if i miss seeing him etc. My responses are more chilled and casual.I finally had a reading done and it was shown that there was a cultural difference preventing whatever from happening. I was told I could do a road opener,cutandclear,cometome spell. I originally asked him about this difference to which he clearly wasn't upfront about.

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:13 pm

I had bought a skull candle with some particular herbs like Queen Elizabeth Root, Rose, Lavender, etc to stuff into the skull and burn it for 7 days. However, a friend of mine gave me a reading today and confirmed that the person this was intended for was hiding something from me and basically had no serious intentions with me.

So here's my question:

1) Can i use the skull candle as a more general love working or is it mainly intended for a specific target?

2) I also have a white crucifixion candle; can i use that for love?

3) Any general ideas for a love work for a serious relationship that can lead to having a family, in which i can use the herbs, candles, and other supplies i already purchased?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:20 pm

lucky7clover --

1) A skull candle is generally used on a particular person -- you are getting inside the person's head, so to speak.

2) This candle is used for blessings and for protection, but it is not notably a love candle.

3) I would use the Lavender and Rose to prepare a love bath. There are many kinds of such baths -- for instance, a plain "bath tea," a milk and honey bath with herbs, or a you can also make a sugar scrub. If the Queen Elizabeth Root is in powder form (you did not specifiy whole or powder) you can add it to the bath; if it is a whoe root, dress it with your personal fluids and carry it on your person in a lucky mojo bag for new love.
catherine yronwode

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Thank you, Cat. I have the queen eliz root powder, rose, lavender, damiana and sassparilla. I was using sassparilla as a substitute for Spikenard, since they are in the same family of plants. I was thinking maybe i could do a mojo bag and annoint it with Follow me boy oil (which i also have), lodestone and magnetic sand. But i found a small canning jar, perfect for a honey jar as well!! So could i do a honey jar and write the word "soulmate" or "lover" instead of a specific name?

Loveydovey

Unread post by Loveydovey » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:25 am

Hi All,

I have finally gotten my order safely arrived in my mailbox, after a month long wait :)

I have just started dating someone from my office , nothing too serious dated like 6 times the last 2months behaving more like FWB but I still waiting for Conjureman to come back with my reading. Oh I have also paid for a Adam and Eve virgil candle to be burnt at their church so far I not heard from them regards the result of the candle. I really hope my guy will express his love for me and stay commited with me with a long term relationship, perhaps get married and have some kids (^^)

Anyway I have purchased follow me boy, come to me , chupprosa oil but upon receiving these items, the same day my guy had flew back to Geneva for his month long summer holiday...and will only be back mid September...sob sob.. So I tried putting on follow me oil on the night when I was out with my girlfriend at the pub, nothing happened..LOL...the following day I dabbed some behind my ears while going out shopping with my mom and nothing happened again (--") I am just wondering what did i do wrong, am I supposed to say something when I m putting on the oil but sorry I really not sure what to say ..hopefullly someone can enlighten me here.

Yesterday I tried to getting ready dressing my candle with come to me , follow me oil and chupparosa oil .By the way I diy my own Honey Jar (1.5mth old Honey Jar) not sure have I done wrong, so far nothing fantastic has happened , i wrote my petition on a red paper (thinking Red is passion) instead of brown/white paper and I have put in magnets instead of loadstones , will this still work? LOL...Gonna burn my candle this Fri..

Is there a ritual or affirmation or anything that I should say when applying those oil?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:37 am

Hi bebefleur,

Well, if your attitude currently is ''sob sob'' and you're pining for someone returning in September, it'll probably take a lot more than a dab of oïl to get you exuding the ''on the prowl: come and get me'' look and feel. Conjure oils (or powders or spells for that matter) don't work if you don't also take mundane actions to get the results you want. Did you eye anyone? Strike up a conversation? Ask someone to dance? Buy someone a drink? Those are all actions that show people you're interested - no actions to support your magical intentions reduces by far the chances of you getting a positive outcome.

When you apply oils, you should be stating your intention. It isn't a ritual or affirmation, but a statement of intent (or petition) either out loud or in your head. For example, when you apply the Follow Me Boy you could say something like ''I will have attention from those men around me I find interesting when I am out at the pub tonight. They will talk to me and engage in conversation when we make sustained eye contact.''

I'm also observing lots of expressions like ''tried'' and ''will this still work'' and ''what did I do wrong''. These all indicate doubt with regards to your work and probably with regards to magic in general. This certainly doesn't help you get results. When you do your work, are sure of its success (have 100% faith that it will be done if it is justified in the eyes of God) and then go out and live your daily life to the fullest in the knowledge of and informed by that success; it's very different from second guessing every small bit of Conjure that you try. If you're a beginner, you could really benefit from a magical coaching session since that will give you the firm foundation to help you with the ''how'' of the work so that you can feel confident in your casting.

Blessings,
Aura
Aura Laforest

Loveydovey

Unread post by Loveydovey » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi Aura,

I am really very new to these and a newbie, but anyway thanks for the advise

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 am

Hi all,
I want to do a love spell for my sister, to attract a new partner or love to her. She's breaking up with her current partner and she's in misery. She wants to find herself a new man, a new love that deserves her.
Any suggestions on what spell I could do to help my sister please? How should I engrave on the candles if it's for another person?
Have a nice evening all!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:10 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

You're already dealing with your mother's Healing and your own Relationship issues: perhaps it would be better advised to hold off on additional spell-work until you get some movement in what's already on the go. Too much at once, particularly for a beginner, isn't necessarily the best alternative. Save your energy and spend it where it counts. Look at the work you want to do and establish what is the priority: then work on that from multiple angles if you want to do more than one spell at a time. This keeps your intentions focused in the same place and improves the likelihood of your getting positive results.
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:22 am

Hi Aura,
I know but I feel that there's so much to do...I'm on breaking point right now...Having to deal with my own relationship and having to support my sister (without letting her know about my current problems.) And I'm worried about my mother too...I'm exhausted :( I want to do as much as I can to make things better...

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 am

There is a lot going on, and as you said you are on your breaking point right now. Would stretching yourself even further do more good or more harm?

As you read this, take a deep breath -- a really deep breath -- and hold it for three seconds then let it out as well as the stresses you've been carrying. Do two or three more deep breaths. As you breath now allow yourself to clearly see that which is important for you to be doing work for, and know what can worked on next.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:25 am

Papa, thank you...
Perhaps it would be best if I work on my personal problems and emotional issues before I can help others wholeheartedly...I've been reading spellworks every night now. I've always been quite spiritual before and this is like opening a new path for me...Hopefully it will help me heal so that I eventually can help my loved ones too. It will take quite a long time for my LM supplies tö arrive to me. Can you suggest any simple faithful/love spell that I can work on my bf with before the items arrive to my country? Thanks! Have a nice weekend!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:48 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

a large variety of spells for fidelity are available for you to read and use via the following forum thread existant on the subject:spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... 35dbc96aea

there is also a forum thread devoted to long distance relationships that may help as well: spells-for-long-distance-romance-and-lo ... 35dbc96aea
Aura Laforest

Wren

Unread post by Wren » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello, everyone. I've been reading several threads trying to find some help with my problem, but there is just so much information that my head is spinning! Here is my situation in a nutshell: I was married for 16 years to what I thought was the perfect man for me, but then he admitted one day that he was actually gay and had only married me in an attempt to make himself 'normal'. We've been divorced 11 years now, and I have been alone since then. At first I didn't want to even think about remarriage, but after LOTS of counseling and therapy, I've gotten my life put back together and I realize that I do want to remarry and share life with someone else. Preferably a man who is straight this time, though. My ex and I never had children, so I have never seen nor spoken to him since 2002. The problem I'm finding now is that the vast majority of men my age (48) are only interested in 20 year olds, and the only men who ARE interested are well into their 70s, even 80s! The men that I have dated never call back after the first date. I've been told that I am a very kind, generous and loving person, and that I am attractive. Yet here I am, still solo. If I'm fated to be alone for the rest of my life, then that's my fate and I know there isn't anything I can do about it. But is that really my fate? And if not, then what can I do to find my Mr Right, sooner rather than later, while I'm still young and frisky enough to enjoy a new man, if you get my meaning... ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:36 am

Hi Wren,

If you've done some simple spell work and have consistently gotten little or no results, you may want to consider getting a reading from one of the AIRR readers who does love work to see that there isn't something else getting in the way: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Although it can be a challenge to wade the dating waters, there are men your age out there that will be interested in dating women their own age. Look at where you're finding potential mates and see if perhaps the locations or sites could be better suited to your purpose.

On the Conjure-front, the red-candle and lodestone spell to attract an unknown lover is a good choice. You can read more about that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

Blessings and Success to You.
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 am

Aura,
The lodestone spell, if there's no specific person and I wish to attract new love, what can I write on the other red candle? I can also do this special for someone else like my sister for instance? Thanks

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:18 am

MoonSunStar, if you don't have someone specific in mind you can write down the traits of who you do want to attract into your life. Be specific, but not too specific. What I mean by specific is write the things you want like; someone kind, intelligent, attractive, and between the ages of 43 and 53 (or whatever). But don't get too specific, like; someone 43 and a half whose name is Brian and whose favorite food is tacos. I hope that makes sense. :) And yes you can work these spells for your sister, I would suggest that you do this in a different location than you might be doing your own working. You don't want you and your sister to attract the same man!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:57 am

Miss Phoenix,
Thank you for the suggestion! We wouldn't want to attract the same man...:)
Sounds great, I'll definitely do this spell for my sister first. Thanks! :D

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 am

By the way Phoenix, can you explain this to me?
"Place the lodestones on the tray, some distance apart, with the attracting ends facing each other. Behind them and between them, forming a triangle, set up the candle." I'm not sure how I can form a triangle?
Can I write "Ideal man" or "True love" on the petition for the other lodestone? Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi MoonSunStar,

Yes you can write ''ideal man'' or ''true love'' on the petition for the other lodestone. ''ideal uknown partner'' is also fine. For the triangle:
___________CANDLE

LODESTONE________LODESTONE

See? You have a triangle with the apex being the candle and the two base-points being the lodestones.
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks Aura!
Much clearer view now :) Appreciate all your replies!

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:43 pm

A woman who claimed to Love me dumped me over-night & had an affair with a married man. I never thought she would do that because she never had mood swings or showed narcissism, was intelligent, nice & was into spirituality & paranormal but not specifically rootwork. But before that all my other experiences with people were very bad & evil; including others who played me then made fun of me & disappeared. 2 of those even claimed to have partial-amnesia with me. It would sound like Im making stuff up if i got into more detail about my life.

So as a result, I got into uncrossing & love drawing to try & fix this problem because I am not built-inside to be isolated & have 100% all bad experiences between years of total isolation & rejection. I got PTSD disorder from it all but it took a couple decades of all-bad experiences & isolation before i did get the PTSD. I tried using around 30 social sites & going out alone over 1000 times. I tried very many spiritual methods to help as well. Id never misrepresent myself; I ever have old records of women calling me the nicest most intelligent best man ever met, the same ones that over night began being mean, distant & disappeared forever! Jessica called me her "constant" because the way i was socially and romantically is never becoming distant or starting drama, & always being on time, that sort of thing.Now im very fragile & have terrible PTSD attacks.

Feels awkward & anxious to talk about myself with a lot of "i"s and "me"s in sentences. I wish i was able to make friends as well. When having the extra money I plan to get more hoodoo materials to help my situation.

maybe one thing i should clarify on and add is that im still good with people socially my past wont cause me to unusually mistrust or be worse to others socially. I start feeling fine if no longer isolated with zero human contact. In my case more social is needed ASAP, as opposed to another case where the person needs down time and to do something else prior. Been isolated my whole life against all efforts (with the exception of all bad experiences with others, even those with common interests. its something like 95% isolation 5% involved others friend/romance...but all those ever interested turned out bad) <---Edit Paragraph

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi, Tone,
I'm very sorry that all of this happened to you.
If you're having post traumatic episodes, I would highly suggest that you seek a professional counselor to help you.
Maybe these problems can be identified by both you and the therapist and, hopefully, get resolved.
I wish you the very best and pray that you follow this advice.
And I wish you many blessings.
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Hi Tone,

In addition to the therapy and medical help suggested by Miss Aida which is critical to recovery for a condition like PTSD, rather than working to attract a new lover or new Relationship - consider first working to help yourself. Once we're comfortable alone and in our own skin, then we can best attract positive and beneficial partners in our lives.

Excellent product lines for you to work with include:
-John the Conqueror: http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
-Healing: http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
-King Solomon Wisdom: http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

In the herb department, lovage root (bo'hog root) is usually used to attract a lover and improve virility, however it is also excellent for cultivating self-love. Using it in a mojo hand or as a tea included in a spiritual bath are both ways to use it: http://www.herb-magic.com/lovage.html

To get over the past pain and heartbreak, ConjureMan Ali posted an excellent spell that you may want to perform. You can read about it in the following thread (it's the first post): spells-to-heal-a-broken-heart-and-prepa ... bba1611458

Blessings and Healing for You.
Aura Laforest

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah im going to leave the thread now after already having made my post, but wanted to 1) thank you for the replies. and 2) just say it was caused by excessive isolation. Ironically isolation makes me sicker so theres no way to heal by therapy or anything else so long as im still isolated with no friends, no family, no Love, and would only have contact with a paid professional. Thats the catch 22 / Morton's fork of it. I cant simply "focus on myself" to heal before being social, because lack of social its self is the cause of the damage. Hard to explain i suppose. Im in a situation where i have zero human contact; and already saw 11 different doctors. Thanks for replies.

I get very shy & embarrassed when speaking of myself so im going to take off here, and make this the last post of this particular thread.

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Oh hey can i say one more thing? I dont like talking about it its embarrassing that 6 women replaced me for other men but

the one other thing that came to mind based on the replies i got is, surprisingly I had a perfect 22 month relationship with a woman where i started no drama, and was always reliable and good at communication -- and this started when i was in a very bad place

I know most people do not do well in relationships if they are very bad off then one starts -- but it was the exact opposite with me, somehow once i am social with someone I am able to completely transmute the past and Im very normal with them... thats why i was a bad mess but then when with this last woman, I was very healthy with her and we never had a single fight (she just left one day, she would claim to want to marry me even right before she left!)

Now with that said -- no one should be dependent on other people for their wellbeing -- im merely speaking more on the level that we are all social beings and no one does well in isolation unless they are a rare monk or have severe autism.

In other word; I definitely do not believe in being dependent on others, even though i thrive when social life is better, despite prior depression.

Too many people in this world now use others just for the self, and selfish reasons and the relationships be them friend-only or romantic are not symbiotic and true mutual feelings, despite words. Hopefully some day this can some how change & other decadence in society can somehow change in a new era.

Anyway we got to get the thread back on the topic of this particular spell and i now leave the thread for others to use with that topic

thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 am

Tone,

Although you don't seem to want to be posting in the thread, you still are, so although you may feel that none of the responses apply to you, perhaps giving them a go nonetheless might help.

My final 2c is that you can have a vibrant and active SOCIAL life without that being a romantic or relationship life. Given your history, I think that would be wise for a while. It will break the isolation without your having to tread the dating waters which are historically shark-infested for you based on the history and messages below. You can be in a socially active community where you give and get platonic support even if you don't have friends or family close by. Consider joining any or any of the following groups:

1 - Church (they have a strong sense of community and different group activities)
2 - Gym (take a class with other people)
3 - Book club (if reading is your thing)
4 - Outdoor living group (community hikes and camping are usually available)
5 - Volunteer (a great way of meeting people and helping others at the same time)
6 - Animal shelter (pretty much the same benefits as volunteering)
7 - Yoga center (take a class, many of the centers also have regular pot-lucks and events)

Blessings and Recovery.
Aura Laforest

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:39 pm

You can join discussion groups on any topic. Wear Influence and Attraction oils to get people to like you.

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Now after i posted this, I met an interesting new friend that talks a lot - i will see how that goes -- i do own a Mojo bag which has John The conqueror & lode stones as two of the many items inside

Pretty easy to tell the difference between bad-mojo & problems within the mind. With bad mojo, external things beyond the odds-of-chance happen. with bad attitude, the person falsely thinks there are bad patterns or is depressed from neurochemistry . Of course it would be really bad if someone happened to have both at the same time!

Yes I like attraction oil, its one of the best in scents as well. thanks aura & others for taking the time to reply.

brownsugar

Unread post by brownsugar » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:49 am

Hello everyone, It's always a pleasure to read forum for help in certain areas in my life.We'll my problem today is I'm lacking in my relationship/ friendship area I have no one of interest,but would like to attract someone that i in return i will be attracted to.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Brownsugar
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:21 am

Hi brownsugar,

I've always really liked the red candle and lodestone spell to attract an new lover. If you want to attract a friendship instead, work with a white or blue candle and appropriate petition: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
Aura Laforest

Loveydovey

Unread post by Loveydovey » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 pm

aura wrote:Hi bebefleur,

Well, if your attitude currently is ''sob sob'' and you're pining for someone returning in September, it'll probably take a lot more than a dab of oïl to get you exuding the ''on the prowl: come and get me'' look and feel. Conjure oils (or powders or spells for that matter) don't work if you don't also take mundane actions to get the results you want. Did you eye anyone? Strike up a conversation? Ask someone to dance? Buy someone a drink? Those are all actions that show people you're interested - no actions to support your magical intentions reduces by far the chances of you getting a positive outcome.

When you apply oils, you should be stating your intention. It isn't a ritual or affirmation, but a statement of intent (or petition) either out loud or in your head. For example, when you apply the Follow Me Boy you could say something like ''I will have attention from those men around me I find interesting when I am out at the pub tonight. They will talk to me and engage in conversation when we make sustained eye contact.''

I'm also observing lots of expressions like ''tried'' and ''will this still work'' and ''what did I do wrong''. These all indicate doubt with regards to your work and probably with regards to magic in general. This certainly doesn't help you get results. When you do your work, are sure of its success (have 100% faith that it will be done if it is justified in the eyes of God) and then go out and live your daily life to the fullest in the knowledge of and informed by that success; it's very different from second guessing every small bit of Conjure that you try. If you're a beginner, you could really benefit from a magical coaching session since that will give you the firm foundation to help you with the ''how'' of the work so that you can feel confident in your casting.

Blessings,
Aura

Hi Aura,

I have got my reading from one of your recommended Root worker, was told my target is not ready to go into serious relationship with me yet yet as he's in the midst of a stressful divorce and would be good to do a healing honey jar . I have ordered alot of products from LMJ website about 500+ ,including some candles to be burn at their church. The products only arrived 5 weeks later when it was time for my target to go for his summer holiday back to his country. I patiencely waited for him to come back so that I could use those products on him.He came back 5weeks later to break the news to me that he had met his long time crush and is now so crazy over this woman..I was very distraught after hearing this from him and have not spoken or contacted him since. I am very disheartened and not sure what to do , and have put away all the products in my storeroom and not knowing what to do with them. Shall I just forget about him or maybe try some love spells, but I am also skeptical it would end up with nothing after burning a hole in my pocket..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Good Evening, Bebefluer,
I am so sorry that he found somebody else. You must have been in shock...
But, just out of curiosity, why did you wait 5 weeks to start any of the spells? I understand that distance was a perceived obstacle but, with all the supplies that you had purchased, I would have started at least one thing right away.
Miss cat always preaches to use magic as one would use preventative medicine. This is excellent advice. Keep something going all the time...
Rather than asking us what to do, what do YOU want to do? Are you in-love with this guy? Do you want to continue pursuing him? Or are you ambiguous about the situation?
If you want to break them up, here are some Break-up spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Then, start using the love attraction items that you have.
I did see where Aura talked about doubt. And she's right: magic MUST be performed with confidence.
And, here's my own 2 cents: magic will not work if there's any type of negativity/hesitation/questioning/second-guessing involved. If your attitude is that of skepticism and a waste of money then, magic is definitely not for you.
But be advised, I am NOT going to win a marathon if I never attempted to run? Right?
If this had happened to me, I would be upset for about a day. Then, I would get up off the ground, wipe the dust off my knees, and figure out how to get this man directly back to me. I would think of this other girl as a locked gate made out of paper (that I can easily tear down with a break-up spell).
I wish you luck and hope that you at least make an attempt at this. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:14 am

Miss Aida has give you solid advice to work from Bebefleur, use it to determine your next move and choose your work based on that.

Also keep in mind that successfull spellwork doesn't involve purchasing so much you burn a hole in your pocket and can do every spell under the sun: it involves choosing the best approach for a situation and getting what you need for that specifically. After all, hoodoo was developed and practiced by the African American community and they never had much money to work with; as a result many of the spells are easily workable with basic household items insolong as you understand the work you are doing and how the spell works (is crafted). The proper products can help with successful spellwork but don't replace its consistent practice and are only a part of the equation.
Aura Laforest

unluckyaries
Newly Registered

Unread post by unluckyaries » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:13 pm

I have been really unlucky in love. I am admiring a certain man and we are only connected via a social networking site. We have not met (yet), I am not wanting this guy to fall in love with me or anything but I would like to get to know him. Is there a spell I can do to get him to notice me, pay attention and open the lines of communication? Maybe for him to be open to wanting to start a friendship?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Good Evening, Unlucky Aries,

PLEASE don't be offended when I say this. But I personally think your forum name is bad mojo. You're brining more bad luck to you by putting it out there that you are "unluckyaries.". Just a thought: Maybe change it to something uplifting? How about: Going to get lucky Aries? Or something like that?

Here is a page of an array spells. Browse through them and see what you like. http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

While you're decided what full spells to cast, you might also want to consider these 2 oils:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-come-to-me.html

You can dress them on candles. I wear them as perfumes.

Whatever the most attractive part of your body is, add a little ore LOOK ME OVER to those areas!

Once yu read through the pages, feel free to ask us anything. We're here for you!

Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Loveydovey

Unread post by Loveydovey » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:24 pm

I am a newbie and spell casting is something very new to me. From what I know, it is best to get a reading from one of your rootworkers before placing order for the products. The rootworker told me my target is very interested with me and cares alot for me,just that he isn't ready to commit with me at this moment and I have to do a healing honey jar. I placed my order but my products arrived 5 weeks later on the same day when my target was leaving back to his country for summer vacation/work. I did a healing honey jar I did like 4-5 candles was done by Phoeonix and I did the bath . The rest of the products are oils and powder sachets (road opening, clarity , come to me ,follow me boy,fast luck,chupparosa etc ) which I planned to use them when he came back, but I have no chance to use them anymore.

I have been seeing blue lights and white light at the corner of my eye lately , does these mean anything? I was thinking to myself last night, perhaps I should just put those things into good use, by dressing them with candles,or redo my honey jar as I suspect I didn't do it properly the other time . I do have space constraint problem at my apartment (living with my folks) so I would be grateful if you could advise me.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”