Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crystal Silence League Testimonials (Thank You, CSL)

Pray on behalf of others and post your own prayers so that pastors, deacons, CSL members, and helpful people can pray for you.
stelz
Re: Crystal Silence League Testimonials (Thank You, CSL)

Unread post by stelz » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 am

CSL is great. You notice a difference even if you just pop over there and pray for a few other people. :) And people are responsive to your requests, it really helps.

I wish I could find the quote, something John Trudell said to the effect that when you say "I hope..." you're passive, but when you pray for something, you're engaging the active part of your brain. So there might even be some kind of science behind it. I just know it helps.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Thank You Crystal Silence League for continuing to pray for my prayer I posted in May. I still need the help. Thank you!

mycatsayshi

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank you to the kind folks at Crystal Silence League for praying for me. I have submitted a number of prayers and am seeing movement especially in the financial department. For the third time this month I have received money I did not know I had coming. Two were related to back taxes and the third (I just received less than five minutes ago) was a 1200 dollar grant that is going towards my tuition! I may have enough money to pay my tuition and gradate. Fingers crossed.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :mrgreen:

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 pm

mycatsayshi: It is so great that you are starting to see movement and experience the "mountain start to move." It is success posts like these that make me HUNGRY to get my own Crystal Silence League full altar up and running again. SO happy to hear of your success...much more luck to you in the future.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

mycatsayshi

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:mycatsayshi: It is so great that you are starting to see movement and experience the "mountain start to move." It is success posts like these that make me HUNGRY to get my own Crystal Silence League full altar up and running again. SO happy to hear of your success...much more luck to you in the future.
Thank you so much for your kindness and best wishes Joseph. I am hoping in the new year I can set up a Crystal Silence League and give back to the good people who helped me as well.

All the best and have a great night. :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:58 am

That is a great idea, mycatsayshi. The best thing that anyone achieving success from their CSL petition is to join in and offer your prayers and well wishes to others. That is how the League grows and becomes even more powerful and far-reaching!
Joseph Magnuson

Ms Boudreaux
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ms Boudreaux » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:59 pm

I cannot thank all of y'all enough: I posted my request 28 Nov for help with finding a good job, I interviewed 3 Dec, and I start my job 18 Dec!! <3 I also prayed for about 3 pages of prayers for others in need even before mine was granted. Let's keep this energy going!! <3 Fantastic results! Thanks to all at Lucky Mojo Curio Co., Crystal Silence League, Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers and the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church!!

kmj
HRCC Student

Unread post by kmj » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 am

I'd like to thank everyone at the CSL who prayed for me. I asked for prayers for the job I was interviewing for and it has been offered to me. Thank you all! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to pray for me.

Kim

CreoleMiss

Unread post by CreoleMiss » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:33 pm

I must give a huge THANK YOU to the Crystal Silence League and to everyone who prayed on my post. My boyfriends grandfather had a stroke and was in the hospital doing very bad, I posted in the Crystal Silence League and asked for help in prayer. That he get better and was able to leave the hospital soon, 2 days later I got the call that he was ok and recovering very fast. With the help of St.Martha and the Crystal Silence League I know he is now doing so much better now.
Thank you all again. :D

PatrickT

Unread post by PatrickT » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:14 pm

I wanna say a thank you for Crystal Silence League for their prayers in regards to my request to get temporary accommodation while I search for a job.

My petition was quite specific - but due to my prayer request coming a little too late (a girl had already asked for a viewing of the house before I'd sent in my prayer), my prayer was not initially answered, as the house was given to someone else.

HOWEVER, fast forward a week - and with the notion that any prayer is good for you - I am now ready to move into a CHEAPER, BETTER house, closer to town that I expected. All round, a better house, and I'm extremely happy and excited.

I do believe that - even though my petition was for that one specific house - the prayers said, even after I got the text saying that I wouldn't be getting the house, still benefited me in the long wrong.

To cut it short, I'm getting an entire house to myself for the time period I wanted, close to one of my bestest friends, and a guy I intend to spend the next four months laying tricks for. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:10 pm

What a lovely testimonial. Thanks for posting.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks again to CSL for praying for me and my family. It is a positive force in the world that cannot be underestimated :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Steviree

Unread post by Steviree » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Very thankful to the CSL. I made a request for a friend who lost her job. She was also trying to go back to school at the same time, and I was scared she wasn't going to be able to continue her education because of the job less. Made the request, and a job opportunity opened up that synched perfectly with her educational goals (counseling). About a week later, I lost my job as well, asked for the help, and thankfully got another job within two months.
Again, I thank y'all for your time and consideration.

Glaciers

Thank you Crystal Silence League for your prayers

Unread post by Glaciers » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 am

I want to thank The Crystal Silence League and all those who prayed for me, for all your prayers.
I posted a prayer to find the perfect office, and with your prayers and the intercession of St. Anthony, I found my ideal office.
I am so grateful and thankful to you all.

God bless you all,
Glaciers

seraphina315

Re: My client has had lifelong nightmares

Unread post by seraphina315 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi,

This is my first post ever...so glad to have this forum.

My question has a few facets, and I will be as clear and concise as I can.

I've been a massage therapist for about 30 years. Since learning about the LM last year, I have been to the store several times and purchased/used many products for cleansing and protection, etc. with good affect. I use these products for myself. And because I would also like to help my clients, I am considering taking the correspondence course with Cat.

Since I have been gently asking the Universe for guidance on this, people are starting to show up on my table who need more than what I know how to give them. For example:

One client has recently had an acute traumatic event, involving a death, which has triggered a chronic trauma, since childhood, of nightmares. She has extreme sleep disorder now. I told her that there are people who deal with this kind of thing all the time, and that there is help for her. I didn't use the words "Rootworker" or "Hoodoo" or "prayer workers".

Another client has severe anxiety and fear/terror. I felt it on her body. I could feel that someone wanted to harm her. When I asked her if that was what she was afraid of, she said yes.

So, my question(s):

My client with nightmares needs help. I think the Crystal Silence League could help, or a rootworker could help. I've seen other posts that have given advice on nightmares, but those posts were initiated by someone who asked for the help. I don't know if she knows anything about this kind of work, and I'm not sure how to approach her about that. How do you talk about your work?

I think I'll leave it at that for now and wait to hear from you. Thanks so much!

TheBestest

Re: My client has had lifelong nightmares

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

would work with both! Crystal Science League is awesome and has helped me, many, many times and if you go to any rootworkers, you should go to http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. Please excuse me for the short answer. I'm really sick.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you Crystal Silence League for your prayers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 pm

I agree the addition of the Crystal Silence league has certainly been a blessing for many. Thank you for your accolades.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MrZipZipZip

A sincere THANK YOU!!! (yes, I'm shouting....)

Unread post by MrZipZipZip » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:53 am

Thank you to all those of the Crystal Silence League for your prayers of healing. A few months ago I expressed my dismay over my "problems." Since then things have changed for the better. I want to get my life together in all aspects so I can develop and use any naturally-bestowed powers to benefit others who need healing and help. You have my admiration. :D :D :D

dart

Unread post by dart » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:31 pm

I just want to give a BIG thanks to the CSL. I did indeed get the result I wanted and a very swift letter stating it. thank you so much all of you who prayed for me.

Sincerely Dart.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:34 pm

I want to say that CSL was a big help in buying our first house. I posted the prayer for the offer to be accepted, and for the loan to close. Both happened and now my wife and I have a beautiful home!

Thank you all.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Thank you to all of you at the CSL who were kind enough to pray for me, I was very depressed over the past 4 months about my situation but your prayers have helped me so much, I will continue to pray for you all as when I pray over my plain white votive I pray for as many people as I can until my concentration lapses.

Thankyou

Feedback

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 am

Hi All,

Can I post a feedback of something distinct I noticed (though not exactly what I wished for) ever since I posted the prayer, before the prayer is answered?

Or is it bad to discuss your wishes and prayers before they are answered?

Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Feedback

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 am

Its your choice, post it here under Customer Testimonials

Re: Feedback

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 am

It's about Crystal Silence league. So I will post here.

Although, I am not sure if it is just a coincidence!

I posted a prayer online a few days ago on CSL to open communication line between me and a particular person.

After that I noticed two RANDOM people with same name (first, last) on my home page... one of them viewed my profile on a professional network and the other one sent me an invite to connect on the same site (of course I rejected).

I must add that that name is pretty common but it did not happen before and although the actual person I would like to communicate with hasn't communicated at all, it's interesting to note that two other absolutely random ppl with same name did!

I wonder what I did wrong!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:14 am

newbie,

Why do you assume you did something "wrong"? It is pretty difficult to offend God with a hertfelt prayer.

What you received were what we call"signs."

Had i been in your place, i would have accepted both as friends.I figure that if God sent them in answer to your prayer, i should not doubt, but follow it up. Who knows where, if anywhere, it will lead.

Then i would make another prayer at the Crystal Silence League in which i was more specific about the person, not giving a real name, but saying, for instance, "J.S. born M/D/Y, son of N.N. and M.M., of the city of P."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Thank you.
I will consider what you suggested.

Glaciers

Thank you Crystal Silence League for your prayers

Unread post by Glaciers » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 pm

I want to thank The Crystal Silence League for all their prayers. I had posted my prayers and also requested the assistance of St. Anthony.
My specific prayers have been answered twice this year and i want to thank everyone at the CSL for all their prayers and support and this wonderful service.

God bless you all abundantly.

Glaciers

prvteye123

Unread post by prvteye123 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:23 pm

THANK YOU to the Crystal Silence League of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for your prayers. God bless you all :)

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Thank you CSL for once again helping me thru another inspection that I needed for my apartment. It truly was by the grace of God that I passed because this apartment needs work! Prayers definitely work and I will and am always greatful for the prayers given on my behalf.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 am

That is great news, TheBestest. Good luck to you in the future.
Joseph Magnuson

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:47 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:That is great news, TheBestest. Good luck to you in the future.
Thanks much Joseph!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 pm

You are very welcome! :)
Joseph Magnuson

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

About a week ago I requested prayer for my 13 year old son, who has suffered with some significant troubles. He is doing better.... still dealing with it, but definite improvement. I want to thank all who have prayed on his behalf. This momma appreciates it so much! Love.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:40 pm

candiijojo, its great to heart positive outcomes... I still receive prayer responses from posts I made months ago. Good Luck with your family.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Thank you, jwmcclin. I think this is such a generous and kind service people are doing for strangers, like myself. In turn, I will absolutely go and offer up my prayers before God for others there.

Havefaith

Unread post by Havefaith » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a question.. Would it be okay to pray for someone without a crystal ball, and then let the person know you've prayed for him/her? I don't have a crystal ball.. What I did was just a short prayer..

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:03 am

Do you feel like because the name is Crystal Silence League you are required to pray using a crystal ball? No. Pray from your heart.... conversations between you and God don't require anything but you. Telling someone you've prayed for them is fine. It doesn't have to be a secret unless you want it to be. The Bible says "Pray ye for one another". God wants us to do it.... no need to hide it!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:33 pm

I know the feeling. When you post to the Crystal Silence League, you will continuously receive responses for months. I have. Its nice to know when prayers are answered...and that your baby is doing better.

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Wed May 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Adding my thanks to the chorus-- I posted my request last night and already so many people have prayed for me! I've been very discouraged and suffering from particularly nasty mental and physical health flare-ups, and in just one day the peace and healing experienced have been, dare I say, miraculous.

Much gratitude to the group as a whole, and to any forum members who happened to be a part of this. :)

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Thank you everyone in Crystal Silence League for your prayers. I passed the licensing exam that I posted about. You all are amazing!
HRCC Student #1791G

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:12 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to the crystal silence league for praying on my request today. I received many notices of the prayers and I am grateful. Your combined efforts along with some of the work I did on my own and prayers and requests to some of the Saints.. particularly St. Expedite and St. Anthony, the outcome I was working towards manifested. I set out to confuse them and shut them up and that is exactly what happened and the judge told them their testimony was hearsay and now they have to produce a 1st hand witness so we have another court date but I feel good about how things played out today. It was actually comical to watch. Thank you so much once again!!
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:03 pm

I just want to post a million hugs and kisses for the continued prayers for me and my 2 situations. It means more than you can imagine to me;knowing that there are more than just 1 praying on my behalf. There are signs and changes manifesting.. I can not give up now.

You know I think there is a saying ..Success is about to happen right when you give up the fight.

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:15 am

I'm back to post another thank you to the Crystal Silence League for praying for me. I had posted a prayer request about my eviction. So I went to court on Wednesday. The lawyer and the judge gave me a 10 day stay which happens to fall on a Saturday. So that means at the earliest, any more paper work is not going to be filed until at least the 21st. That will still take a few more days to work it's way through everything. From that point then they have to issue the eviction with the Marshall and that takes still another 72 hours. So, I think essentially it bought me about a little more than 2 weeks, possibly 3 weeks.

This morning I got up and went to social services. I made sure I had enough money for the meters and filled it up to the 2 hour max. I went in requested to speak to a supervisor for my case. I sat, and I sat, and I sat, 2.5 hours! While I was sitting I was praying and asked for help and for something to work out in my favor. I asked to please give me a sign. After the 2.5 wait I was getting fed up so I went to the window and asked them why I have had to sit there for so long. She told me that she would put my request through again. So there I was sitting for about another 30 minutes longer.

While I was sitting there my brother's(the one who got me in this mess) sister-in-law text me and told me she has a room her house that I can have and I can bring my cat! I had posted earlier on my Facebook that I need a place and if anyone knew of someone who had a spare room that they could rent to me cheaply on a temp basis could they please pass it on. So it's a done deal, I can move into her place while I save up money and she's essentially family, we have known each other since we were teenagers. I am amazed at how blessed I am at this moment and I had absolutely no idea how I was going to do it.

Oh and I was in there for more than 3 hours and I had no ticket on my car when I got outside!
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:14 pm

I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers from the Crystal Silence league. I posted a prayer on Friday for my son to get a job after his interview. He was very much liked and performed his testings in flying colors. His only hiccups was sadly, the background check which was seriously questionable.
By the power of almighty, Angels in Heaven, Saint Joseph, Saint Jude and YOUR prayers, he got an e-mail today that he GOT the job.
Still numb but thankful for all yours prayers and GOD given him one of too many second chance. He is a great kid who will give his last shirt to help. (trustworthy and honest; was perhaps one of his downfall from evil fake friends).
Thank you all for your prayers.
Much Love and Blessings.

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 pm

I would to like to thank you for all the prayers for my situation ..He is not totally all there with me..But everytime I receive a email notification that some one prayed for me and the situation.. It's ironic that everything goes so well for me and my friend....He always around or I hear from him...So you guys are the bomb.com.!!

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:46 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone who prayed on my request regarding my daughter. I just wanted to let you know that your prayers along with mine have been answered and she has taken steps to keep him out of her life. Although we do have a little one on the way. I will enjoy Gods blessing. She's now home and safe. So thank you all!
TawanaNicole

SovQ
Newly Registered

Unread post by SovQ » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:43 am

The folks at the Crystal Silence League are amazing! I posted a request for help right after the website first came into existence and every once in a while, I'll get a couple e-mails saying that people are praying for me. This was a really long-term cause and it feels amazing to know that it's been over two years but people are still thinking about and praying for me! I try to pop in there often, myself. Thank you!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:39 am

First I want to say thank you for all the prayers that have gone out for my business success! It is picking up and I love it! I also wanted to say that it is kind of amazing that just when I start to get a little nervous about the business or something I start seeing the prayers pick up even though it was posted on the website a couple of months ago! Thank you again everyone and it is working!

Peace~

Nathen

mavericks
Newly Registered

Unread post by mavericks » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:27 pm

I posted a prayer on CSL back in September, and had not received any notifications about it for a long time. Sadly my situation worsened in the last week and you could say I needed those prayers more than ever - well from the day after things got worse, and over the next few days, I got 3 notifications that someone had prayed for my situation. I'm sure that's not just a coincidence and I would like to give my most heartfelt thanks for the prayers just when I really needed them. xx

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:01 am

I want to say a very big thank you to Catherine & the whole CSL crew,l posted about 3 different prayer requests over 2 weeks ago and one of the request is about financial issues,last week friday l got a call from a very unlikely source & he asked me to send him my account number,l sent it to him.He called me today & told me has paid in #10,000,to my account.l',m a Nigerian & we use Naira & kobo as our official currency.Thank you so much guys,GOD Bless you all.

Bee2012
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bee2012 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 am

I have always had results from my prayer requests. Some very small results sometimes but usually something.

NaturalWisdom9

Unread post by NaturalWisdom9 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:14 am

Hi Folks,
I am by nature a shy person (even online). That being said, I need to say how truly grateful I am to the CSL. When I first found the site, I went to pray for others because that is something I CAN do. I come from a praying family. When I took the plunge and ASKED for prayer it was hard for me to put MY "panties out there for folks to see" as thats not the way I was raised.
That being said; when I received an email saying that someone prayed for ME? It put a lump in my throat and humble tears in my eyes. It still does. If things don' t go according to my prayer/plan; I will still always be grateful for the site and the love and sincerity that I felt (and feel) each time I go to the site and receive an acknowledgement that someone prayed for me.
Thank you all for taking the time to pray for me and my family.

livelovelaughter1

Unread post by livelovelaughter1 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 pm

I had no idea that the CSL was connected through here! I am so glad I found this out.

I am so grateful for the Crystal Silence League. When I first asked for prayer, and found out that people were praying for me, I was in tears. I was so humbled.

Then stuff in my life started moving from a 'stuck solid' position it had been in. Slowly, but it's moving.

Thank you all. :)

leo_da_lion
Thank you crystal silence league!

Unread post by leo_da_lion » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:05 pm

I would like to thank all the people that prayed for me on behalf of my situation. Not only did someone take my lease but I got a nice little refund :mrgreen: Thank youz.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:49 am

Wow! What can I say. Such a wonderful thing, is the CSL. I am so pleased I found it.

I posted a prayer today as my life is not good just now. To cut a long story short, a horrible ex of mine has made allegations about me, so I had my first encounter with the police this week. As a law abiding citizen, this was a new experience for me and also a very frightening one, despite the police reminding me I was a "witness" just now. I also discovered I couldn't get on to do the course I wanted at university and even if I got more qualifications or experience (which I have), they still wouldn't have accepted me because I failed a component of my last degree course and it's against their "criteria". My Father is very ill and has shingles on his face which the doctors say he could go blind with. My last ex (not the horrible allegations one) who I really liked ended it on Valentine's Day of all days, by text, saying he didn't feel anything for me and wanted to be friends only. Work is drying up (I work for an agency).

So this has all had an affect on my mental wellbeing. And today I thought, ahh! Had enough. I posted a prayer to the CSL and said how I felt and asked if others could pray to help get my life back on track and get through this horrible time. This was earlier in the afternoon.

Suddenly, I had an overwhelming urge to ring a nurse to say how bad I felt. Now, I was on the phone to her the whole time and the most strangest thing happened. My Mother who I live with became annoyed and asked me why an ambulance was outside the house. I broke down and they ambulance crew were the most compassionate people I have spoken with in a long, long time. They weren't angry, but said someone (I don't know who!) called them as they were worried about me. They did their checks on me (physically) and stayed with me for a while.

What is even more bizarre is a police officer arrived and I became fearful, after dealing with them on Monday. On Tuesday, I posted a prayer to the CSL and asked that all police and authorities stay away from me and that my ex makes no further allegations. The officer immediately walked straight out of the house and came NOWHERE near me. Having worked with vulnerable patients before, the officers normally want to speak to them, this one avoided me!

The doctor came and spoke with me, everyone showed a level of caring and said they want to do their ultimate best in helping. When they made sure I felt ok, they left.

Although I didn't feel great, I felt very calm when I had a bath, and do so now. As though there is a little bit of inner peace trying to be restored. What is more touching is that six people have prayed for me in the CSL!

I am so touched and grateful for those who prayed for me today, you've really helped. I feel as though I hit rock bottom with all that is going on in my life, but there was too much that happened today to be a coincidence, and I do believe it is the result of you lovely people at the CSL praying for me.

THANK YOU! :)

summersunshine

Unread post by summersunshine » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Thank you Crystal Silence League for prayers! A went to the Dr and is doing so much better! It is good to hear her happy and laughing again. BTW I so love praying with all of you on CSL! Prayer WORKS!

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:51 am

Thanks for all the prayers. I'd finally been offered a job but somehow I am quite afraid whether I could take this task as fast as I could.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:25 am

I don't know about my request that I posted yet, but I have felt much calmer & happier since I've been receiving notifications that the CSL has been praying for me. This is a wonderful service!
HRCC Student #1989

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 am

AlyssaH wrote:I don't know about my request that I posted yet, but I have felt much calmer & happier since I've been receiving notifications that the CSL has been praying for me. This is a wonderful service!
That in itself is good to hear -- and may your newfound peace be the first of many blessings.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

blessedlou

Unread post by blessedlou » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:51 am

Thank you CSL My Doctor just called with good news. I join you in praying for others. Peace.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “The Crystal Silence League”