Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing Jinxed, Tricked, or Unlucky Objects

MoonBreath
Re: Spells for Uncrossing Jinxed, Tricked, or Unlucky Objects

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Thanks for the reply MissM! I used Uncrossing Incense during the cleansing all around each room. With furniture, we pulled out all the drawers, took off lids, and opened doors so the smoke could get into everything. Afterwards, I ran around with Fiery Protection Incense when sealing windows and doors with Van Van Oil and Florida Water. I hope that will take care of the bad luck.

I haven't felt anything bad from a specific item, but I have read you could have an Estate Item you absolutely love that is bringing bad on you and never know the cause. I just hoped a cleansing of the house and everything in it would take care of that ... just in case. ;)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 pm

MoonBreath, the way you describe cleansing your antiques with incense sounds like good, solid work! :)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi folks,

Today I found out that I was intentionally crossed up through the money someone gave me relatively recently. My money matters have suffered the most. Does anyone have any tips on how to push through this money block in the process of my 7-day Uncrossing regime?

I've done one candle so far, and a 13-herb bath and I feel a little bit of a lift but the money is still clearly blocked. I know it may take a few days but this is pretty bad.

I'm trying to get a relatively small sum of money to pay my rent and it has been practically impossible to get. I'm wondering what some good ways would be to heat up the uncrossing factor.

One thing I was thinking was to write a petition on paper to uncross my money, dress it with uncrossing powder, put it in a jar with Alkanet, Camomile, Alfalfa or Devil's Shoe String, Cinnamon, with perhaps lemongrass to open the way for income and Boldo to keep troublesome people from contacting me. I would then burn white or green candles on it continuously. Would adding Ginger heat this right up?

Thanks for any help or other ideas!

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Ginger is good, but things burnt tend to work faster than jars. Anything contained is good for long standing work. In this situation, jar would be good to protect your money as opposed to uncrossing. (Not that jar work can't have fast results, but smoke and fire tend to push your request through more quickly, where possible.) When you're uncrossing, you want to do the work and let it go. You don't want to keep it around, as you're getting rid of the condition. Work with a reversible candle, and/or a butted green candle, a burnt $2 bill may also be used in money uncrossing. Cleanse your paper money with holy water and dress with money drawing oils and powders. Do the same with your wallets. You may also want to work with your checking account number or even a personal check. Remember in addition to uncrossing, you want to do drawing work. Find out if they used any additional means to cross you up if possible.

I found a little thing in cat's archives that works like gangbusters. Someone else may be able to provide a link... It's simply writing out the amount you need and what you need it for on a piece of paper and carrying it with you all day. A few times in the day take it out to read it. At the end of the day, before bed, light a white candle, tear up the paper, and throw it away. Repeat for 7 days. This is probably faster than getting your hands on a green pyramid candle. (I'm not big on any image candles apart from the large green pyramid, which I love.)

I'm a huge fan of orange candles to shake things up, but purple can be used also to press your will. Good luck!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 pm

A while ago I decided it would be fun and beneficial to do a good-guys version of the traditional "Gypsy" "pigeon drop" -- the scam that's worked when the fortune-teller instructs you to clean out your bank account and bring her ALL THE MONEY.

Well. Take out JUST enough money to start a new bank account.

Take a Jinx Killer or 13-Herb bath (or whatever cleansing formula you like best, but those are the Big Guns as far as I'm concerned). Follow up with your favorite prosperity-type bath. Save some water from each -- SEPARATELY.

Now cleanse those bills with your Jinx Killer bath water -- dip a little cotton or a cloth in it, wring it out and wipe them down. Pray Psalm 91 while you're doing it.

Let them dry and then spray them very lightly with your prosperity bath water. (I suppose you could use a prosperity sachet powder if you'd rather.) Pray Psalm 23 or some other juicy good-luck prayer.

Now go to A DIFFERENT BANK and start a NEW bank account with that money.

That's where you put your paychecks from now on, and any other money you get. You can repeat this ritual before depositing if that seems appropriate.

Gradually clean out your old bank account -- in cash; don't pay bills with that jinxed money. Cleanse it as above and put it in the new account.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks for the suggestions Thatgirl and MissMichaele.

With the bank account thing - well, those bills are long gone. I used part of them to pay my rent last month and my bank accounts are empty. I did recently open a new one though (where no money has passed through it except a check from a family member) which I can put some blessed money into. Overall it does sound like a very good idea to try separately.

And with the burning stuff vs jars - I was considering using the jar to direct the energy better, but burning candles on top of the jar. I would probably add cinnamon and ginger, and put a little of that on the candles as well.

orion

Unread post by orion » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Hello there,

I was just wondering what to do with items given to me by someone that may have tricked them.

For example knives.

Should I use chinese wash or vanvan on them? Or throw them in the ocean?

What kind of blessing should I do?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Chinese Wash sounds like a good choice. So is Jinx Killer.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

mycatsayshi

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Sat May 04, 2013 7:33 am

Well, we have been struggling with our landlady for sometime. A few months ago, I was here and got great advice about protecting. Things have simmered, for the most part, but this morning I found a black cord with a knot in the middle, in the dryer we share. My gut instinct is that this is a curse of some sort.

(And yes, we are still here as I have NOT been able to find a job despite sending out over a hundred resumes.)

Just yesterday, I made a little spritzer of Chinese Wash, Fiery Wall of Protection, Run Devil Run, Cast off Evil, which I used to clean house. I sprayed my hands and the cord with it. And will spray the clothes that were in the dryer too. Our instinct was to burn it.

I am also curious if anyone knows exactly what this is. It has a knot at one end and a knot in the middle. The other end looks like it has been severed. The woman is of Croatian descent.

Personally, I think it is silly to curse someone who lives in your house who you want to get rid of. Kind of makes it hard to gather the money to move. HA HA.

Any thoughts welcome.

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Mon May 06, 2013 6:58 am

Cord magick is one of my specialities. This is a simple spell and it is simple to undo. The first knot is done by saying the spell has begun and the second knot means doom to you. You could burn it OR with a little Fear Not Walk Over Evil or Fiery Wall of Protection oil on your hands untie the knots. Untie the second know near the severed end first and say the spell is through and back onto you (see the face of the woman you believe sent this curse). Untie the first knot saying the curse on me is undone.
Knot and cord spells work off of the friction of the knot being tied. When you untie them they loose their power but in return they create friction from being untied. You have a great reversal spell sitting in your hands and the results of it may be quicker than you think.
Now for your money troubles: I recommend a black coffee cleanse. Three cups of coffee to one tub of water. Soak for 10-20 minutes then get out and air dry. That will clear off any jinx or junk on your money luck. Then do a wealthy way cleanse.
Finally I would recommend that you make a honey jar to make your luck stick to you. Take a strand of your hair tie it around a stone from the yard of your home. Place it in the bottom of a clean jelly jar. Add a High John the Conqueor Root, Gravel Root and Angelica root to the jar. Next put in some herbs fumitory, sassafras, heal all, alkanet, and chamomile. Pour the honey over the ingredients until the jar is almost full. Tie some pretty ribbons on it with three knots - by the knot of one the spell has begun, the knot two let it be true and by the knot of three so may it ever be!
From the new moon to the full moon leave the jar upright then from the full moon to the new moon turn the jar upside down so that your luck sticks to you coming and going.
Please let me know how it turns out for you & Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue May 07, 2013 6:42 pm

This sounds like you should get a reading on your situation. Some insight and advice from one of our Recommended Readers could give you the best direction to go.

Find a Reader at either of these sites:
http://www.rootworkers.com
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

mycatsayshi

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Thu May 16, 2013 1:13 am

Thank you so much for your replies.
Flora, I did as you suggested and reversed the spell. I am not sure what to do with the cord now. I suspect put it in her path? Easy to do as we live in the same house.
Thank you so much for all your advice. I am going to do the coffee bath and jar like you suggested.
Apollo Dark I agree. I am going to look into getting a reading and some good advice on what to do shortly.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat May 18, 2013 4:44 pm

mycatsayshi wrote:Thank you so much for your replies.
Flora, I did as you suggested and reversed the spell. I am not sure what to do with the cord now. I suspect put it in her path? Easy to do as we live in the same house.
Thank you so much for all your advice. I am going to do the coffee bath and jar like you suggested.
Apollo Dark I agree. I am going to look into getting a reading and some good advice on what to do shortly.
Glad to help!

Burying the cord where she is likely to walk over it, would be best in my opinion.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

goldenarms

Unread post by goldenarms » Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 pm

I crossed myself using a homemade oil which the ingredients have gone bad. I forgot that I used to dab the oil with this one shirt that I mixed up with the rest of my laundry and luggage. Is it possible to uncross articles of clothing and luggage, or do I have to dispose of those items altogether? :oops:

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Wed May 09, 2018 9:48 am

Greetings, Goldenarms.

You don't want to use any supplies/ingredients that have gone bad, especially for uncrossing. Using ingredients that have gone bad is like eating food that has gone bad. You don't have to dispose your clothing. You can put the uncrossing crystals in your laundry detergent when you are washing your clothes. Also, place the crystals in a spraying bottle with water to spray on you luggage.

The Lucky Mojo has several wonderful products on uncrossing at the following link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

Lucky Mojo also provides additional information on uncrossing that can be found at this link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

goldenarms

Unread post by goldenarms » Wed May 09, 2018 7:31 pm

I appreciate your response Miss Nikki. Thank you.

Blessings

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sun May 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Goldenarms,

You’re welcome!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Hesterafter213
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hesterafter213 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:09 am

Hi! New to the forum, regular listener of the podcast. I am an artist/printmaker. Well over a year ago we bought a new letterpress printing press, a Vandercook Proof Press, which was a dream of nearly two decades, but the problems with it have piled on and on so that whatever we do on it takes quadruple (or more) the time. Getting one image to print right can take a week or more. It was quite an investment and the person who sold it to us must've known it had serious issues (she later said that she didn't know if I'd be able to get what I wanted from it.) I don't think she is a bad person, just opportunistic. Anyway, it was a huge investment for us and the bills keep piling on, and a deadline is galloping towards us. Repair person says it "should" be in working order. I learned on this machine in school and have over 20 years experience as a printer so I am not completely in the dark. Anyway, I was wondering what I might do to scare the haints out or ease the way or make it happen.

Thank you so much for any thoughts or help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:49 am

Hello Hesterafter213,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum!

This is an interesting problem ... I think I'd approach it by doing some Uncrossing work on the printing press itself (like smoking it with Uncrossing incense and perhaps dressing it with a dot of Uncrossing oil on each corner) and then backing that up with Road Opener candle work, to open up this blocked situation and get things moving again. You can find links to these products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Hesterafter213
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hesterafter213 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:30 am

Thanks, Sister Jean! I will get on that on my lunch break and make some orders :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”