Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:35 pm

browneyes24 wrote:I have grown an obession ever since I started working with Santa Martha (black) last week.
Being "obsessed" is not helping you. Learn to develop some patience and calm down.

I removed your references to working with a non-AIRR reader. We are not here to critique his or her work. If you wish to get a reading from an AIRR reader, here is the URL:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 am

Thank you for your words. Patience is definitely a must. I will take what you said and take time to learn about myself in the process. Do you think that I am doing the right offerings for her? I'm new so you may know a lot more than I do. Thanks for your response.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 pm

I have never worked with St. Martha. I was just giving you general advice. If you are interested, I invite you to look over the many items that Lucky Mojo has that are dedicated to her. Some you can order directly from this thread.

prvteye123

Unread post by prvteye123 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi my question is rather weird in nature but hopefully someone can relate to it and answer. I don't mean to embarrass or offend someone with this post.
This is my 3 tues to light a candle to St. Martha. I used LM attraction oil on it.
I have noticed and realized that even though I have not had any sign from her unless I am unable to tell but I have been feeling very 'turned on' recently. To the point I need to use my hand twice or thrice a day- since I'm working on getting my parner. And I imagine anyone while doing it so I mean it. I was googling information on it and apparently there are others who have felt this. But there was no explanation. Is this a sign of something?? Is this even related to praying to the St? I wish I could explain how strong these feelings are :/
Thanks

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm

I trust in this woman for everything. She is a wonderful and marvelous Saint

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 am

Hello, I'm sorry I cannot answer your previous sexual question since I am a newbie myself but it may be all the energy you are putting into your ex lover that is causing you these sexual feelings? I am not too sure.

I have another of my many questions regarding working with Santa Martha. I do truly believe in her power and I do feel her working with me. My question is this- has anyone experienced their situation taking a few steps back to actually move forward? For example, I asked for contact from my ex and it happened. We even saw each other and slept together last Thursday. There wasn't much emotion in between and both of our guards were high. Then we have barely spoken and yesterday he texted me saying that he basically is still ok with the break up, does not want to come back unless he knows its for good and to get married and that he will check up on me every now and then because he got all confused with thoughts and feelings of last week. Mind you, we broke up because of his indecisiveness. So I agreed and ended the convo. Has anyone experienced similar before it got better? I know she will not help if she feels the situation was previously bad, but honestly , he was a great guy always, expect the fear of commitment.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:19 am

Can Saint Martha help with health issues? Also I lit a green 7 day glass candle and a 4 inch votive candle to her due to all the different talk about candle colors. Is this OK? I certainly don't want to offend this beautiful saint.

Legend86

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Legend86 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:09 am

Today is my last Tuesday and I can't thank Saint Martha enough for all the great and magical things she has done for me. From my first prayer to her, I've noticed so many wonderful changes that I know would not have been possible without Saint Martha's power. Thank you so much Saint Martha for hearing my prayers and granting my petition. I will forever praise your name.

THANK YOU SAINT MARTHA THE DOMINATOR

X

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:39 am

K

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 am

Sorry about that previous response by mistake.

Legend,

So glad to hear that your petetion was granted! She is wonderful. I have been working with her 4 weeks but I just do the daily prayers to her and replace a green candle everytime the other finishes. Sometimes I feel she is very quiet and hope that she is still working with me, but it takes much faith and patience. Not everyone sees results as quickly, but I have felt her in the past weeks. How long did it take for your petetion to be granted? Were you doing the 9 week Novena?

The Bestest- I do not know much about offending her because I am quite a newbie myself, but I do know that i only light green candles to her. When I read on her that she likes red candles for love, I decided to try that. It started to burn with the weakest flame and was not even lighting properly, before you know it, it had gone off. I took that as my sign and lit the green one once again and apologized to her. The green one just lights perfectly and with such a strong flame.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Thank You

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Thank You Saint Martha for agreeing to work with me and making my lover treat me like his Queen again. You are AWESOME!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Wow!!! Amazing Results

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm

I have been working with Saint Martha for a week now and I have to let it be known that she is truely AMAZING!!! She has made my lover do things that he hasn't done in sooo long and he is doing them so lovingly. He's calling and texting me (communication had became slow at one point), wanting to see me and giving me wonderful gifts. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! She is fulfilling my petition. Thank You Saint Martha for blessing me and for allowing me to work with you. I will continue to do as I promised you I would on Tuesdays.
Blessings!

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:15 pm

My Mother, I pray that I stay in your favor and you help me with my petition and intentions.

InLoveWithHim
Newly Registered

Unread post by InLoveWithHim » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 pm

I am on my fourth day using the St Martha prayer. My ex left me suddenly after 6 mths of us being together everyday. He was living with me. It has been 10 days of no contact. I love him so much and am scared that with each day that passes I am losing him more because I saw on a social networking site that he is trying to pursue some girl :( I did a freezer spell on her and praying she has no interest.
My question is that since he left after we had a stupid fight and hasn't contacted me since and now seems to be into this other girl is the Intranquil Spirit prayer more powerful than St Martha? I have 2 days left of St Martha and was wondering if I can do the intranquil spell starting tomorrow or right after I've done St Martha?
I also have 2 white figure candles with our pictures and honey, etc almost like a honey jar.
Please help me. I am so love lorn I can't even eat. I'm the one that like an idiot pushed him away and now he seems to be after her when he kept telling me that I'm the love of his life and that he wanted to marry me the same day he left :( I'm confused...

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Thank You!!!

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:26 pm

St. Martha Dominator Lubana I must again thank you for your continued help with my petitions! As I was burning your candle and watching the flame grow higher and higher my lover sent me a text wanting to see me. As a matter of fact I have to give you soo much credit for making him NEED to see me at least twice a week since my wonderful journey with you began (3 weeks ago). Tonight he was so loving - feeding me chocolate, making love to me, not wanting to let me go and gifting me!!! I will continue to do as I promised and I will continue to uplift your BEAUTIFUL name. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
Blessings!

Athena86
Newly Registered

Difference between the two Marthas

Unread post by Athena86 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Can anyone please clarify the differences between the two saint Marthas for me? One is more biblical and stands on top of a dragon. The other is dark skinned and has snakes around her neck. Are they both referred to as the dominator? Which is more appropriate to pray to for love matters? What color candle (red? green?) should be used? I've researched this topic a bit, but can't find a clear answer. It seems as though sometimes they are treated the same, while other times they are seen as two different deities.

g8rgrrl

Unread post by g8rgrrl » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Thank you, St Martha, for agreeing to work with me on reconciling my lost relationship. I am truly grateful for your loving kindness and guidance, and I will continue to give you thanks through lighting my candle on Tuesdays, and offering you gifts of coffee and red roses. Your intercession means the world to me!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Difference between the two Marthas

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I found discussion about both here (what-saint-is-good-for-love-t3728.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

abf13
Newly Registered

Unread post by abf13 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Thank you St. Martha for listening to my petitions and bringing me closer to my ex. There are no words to express my gratitude. Please continue to help my ex and I work towards reconciliation.

abf13
Newly Registered

Unread post by abf13 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank you St. Martha for listening to my petitions and helping my ex and I to work towards reconciliation. We have a long way to go, but I appreciate all the help you've provided so far. Please continue to help us get back to the way we were.

Afightforlove
Thank You Santa Martha!

Unread post by Afightforlove » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:39 am

I'm on my second petition...a day after Tuesday, Yesterday 3 of my petitions were answered!!! I was SOOOOOOO shocked and besides myself. My Boyfriend (x) responded to my messages, called me and asked to see me last night! I am soooo happy! I wasnt sure if Santa Martha was working with me or not because I had asked for signs and although now I do believe she gave them to me... but then I was looking for her to visit my dream (which I believe she has not.) But I did see images of snake on facebook as I was scrolling down, I once saw the plant I gave her move and I cant recall some potential others! I LOVE HER and I am thankful she decided to work with me. She has been sooo comforting to talk to, pray to and now I know she listens to my prayers!. I have a Goya Malta that I promised her...along with this note.. So gotta go..cant keep my lady waiting and further!
Ill update soon! :)
THANK YOU St. Martha!!!!! And Thank you St. Anthony for your help!!!
#Grateful & amazed!!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 am

Hi all,
I have a question/dilemma. Before I start I would like to thank St. Martha for working with me every time I petition her even though I'm a male. Well here is my situation. I've been with my girlfriend on and off for 4 years now. Some of the break ups have been harsh with some rather nasty words, no cursing or degrading words but not so nice stuff. I live with my mother and she's always snooping around and and threaten to turn off my candle that last I had it lit. I usually light 3 green glassed encased candles (one a week of course every Tuedsay) with the name of my girl carved in 7 times, and the green ribbon when I petition St. Martha. Anyway, because of my living condition and no privacy I can't really offer her the things I have promised. Again we broke up last week. Although we have reconciled w/o petitioning St. Martha in the past, I have called on St. Martha every time I feel it could be a final breakup. My question is does this person want go be with me? Do we reconcile because I petition St. Martha even though we have w/o her help the past? And does St. Martha work with just prayer w/o the candles? I promised St. Martha that when I get my place which is hopefully soon I will offer what I promised. She works well with me but I can't burn candles w/o my mother having something to say and threatening to turn them off.. Again thank you holy mother Martha for always answering my prayer.

browneyes24

Unread post by browneyes24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:57 am

Though I am a newbie you should really take the time and ask yourself what exactly is happening in your relationship that you are always breaking up. While the effects of the petitioning may be helping, thiamin is not actually helping the "problems" in the relationship. On and off relationships are a drag and hurtful to the heart. Draining is the perfect word for it. Once you break up a few times it seems ok to go back to your old ways because even though you break up, you guys get right back together. It hard to take a "breakup" serious that way. Maybe you should really sort out your feelings and really think about ring with this girl again. Is she worth the extra effort and petitioning? Think about all this before you want to work with Santa Martha again. Maybe it's time to let go. But, I understand where you are coming from. If you tell her you are going to do something for her, make sure you follow through.

starsirius

Unread post by starsirius » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 am

Thank you St Martha for all your help. You have been with me for a long time watching over me and I did not know it. We celebrated our first Victory this week! Right on time... two weeks and five days from that Tuesday I first petitioned your help... Thank you for revealing so much to me already. You are my powerful Mother and I will always respect you and appreciate you.

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm

My dear Mother Martha... I hope and know in my heart you hear my prayers and petition. I pray you come to my aid

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Thanks For Positive Movements

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Santa Martha Lubana I would like to express my thanks to you again!!! I have still had positive movements with my petitions and I am forever grateful for your help. I will continue to light your candles, give you your flowers and praises as I have promised. You are just AWESOME!!!
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Santa Martha Lubana,
I have your candle burning and told my target exactly what I wanted him to do and within an hour he was begging me to meet him. He did exactly as I had instructed him to ;) . When I returned home my candle was burning Brighter and Brighter. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You - you are simply AMAZING!!! Wow! Wow! Wow! I thank you for granting my petitions and ask that you continue with me.
Blessings!

crivera1990
Newly Registered

Unread post by crivera1990 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Santa Martha,
I could not thank you enough for everything you are doing for me to guide me to into the happiness I wished for, I will kneel on my knees and Pray to you as much as I can daily like I have been doing. I will provide you with the offerings that you love. The relationship me and you have been having could not be more loving than anyone elses. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and continue to show the love you deserve! Thank You for the past days and holding my hand through it all. Looking forward in continuing and having a stronger relationship with you.

Afightforlove
Re: Santa Marta Spell

Unread post by Afightforlove » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:28 am

Thus far I am having a WONDERFUL experience with St. Martha! She has been helping me immensely for the past 4 weeks!!! She has made this man call me when he rarely/never does. And he has been a bit more sweeter. we havent had a fight once in a month!!! She is WONDERFUL! She has been there for me to hear my cries and dry my tears and calm me down. I wasnt much of a believer before. Went into this with an open mind & heart. And she helped build my faith & belief every time she granted a petition. Now I am a strong believer!! I often find myself shouting "I Love you St Martha" because I am JUST that happy! Thank you Mama! It always brings such great comfort for me to open my bedroom door and see her warm light glowing. No matter what Im feeling I can just go in and talk to her. I know shes always there ready to listen. I LOVE you mama! Thank you so much! :D

And a very special thank you to "Padre" St anthony. Ive also invoked his help the last 9 days. :)

But God I love them!!! St. Martha you are my mother!! I smile because of you!!! My heart sings because of you! I can only anticipate what the remainder 5 weeks will bring! Thank you God, Thank you St Martha, Thank you St. Anthony and thank you all the positive energies & influences going into this mission to secure the return & 100% reconciliation of the love of my life! Amen! :) :) :D
THANK YOU St. Martha!!!!! And Thank you St. Anthony for your help!!!
#Grateful & amazed!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Praising You

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
I have continued praising you, I have told other women about YOU and how AWESOME and WONDERFUL you are. I will continue with my offerings as I have promised and I MUST thank you again, again, and again for being there for me and helping my relationship. My lover continues to treat me like his Queen :D Sometimes he will make comments like " I don't know why but I want you forever" I just :)
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
You Are So Powerful

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
I have to let it be known that YOU ARE SO POWERFUL. Just tonight my lover was telling me one thing but was doing EXACTLY as I had asked you to make him do!!! Wow, Wow, Wow!!! I am so ever grateful that You are on my side. You are just so awesome, so right on time, so wonderful, so powerful. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You.
Blessings!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana for saying yes to work with me and help me.
I am so excited to begin the work this Tuesday :-)

THANK YOU!
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Thank You For Your Beautiful Light

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri May 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Thank You Saint Martha Lubana for the beautiful light that your candles gives me.Your flame is so bright and it dances and leaps. Not only have you showed me the beauty of watching a candle flame but you have put a lot of beautiful light back in my life between my lover and I. I will continue to give you your flowers and other offerings on Tuesdays as promised and will continue to sing your praises. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Blessings!

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 am

I have decided to ask for St. Martha's help again. She helped me last year and I will have to tell you, the results were the best I had ever gotten!

I asked her yesterday for her help, and I had a dream that I was buying a RED St. Martha candle, although I had spoken to her about using a green one. I woke up in the middle of the night and the second dream I had, there was a woman whose name was Martha. Just to finalize with her that she would agree to work with me, I lit another candle dressed with her oil and opened the Bible. One verse spoke about a viper, and the other about offering cake. So... I'm going to give her some cake as my first offering!

I just have to tell all of you who are thinking about working with her and worry, DON'T WORRY! She is a strong spirit, with an immense feminine power. She WILL have your back, just be sincere and honest with her. I have felt weak so many times before and I ask for her help, telling her that I know I have that power in me but I need her help. She will help you, and she will let you know what she wants. If you decide to do any work with her, STICK TO IT and be patient, DON'T DOUBT HER! If you do not keep up your end of the bargain, she will take away whatever she gave. And if you doubt her, she will not work with you. She's the real deal, and she doesn't play games with those will do not know how to work with her. She expects you to put forth the same effort that she does!

St. Martha, thank you again for agreeing to work with me. I could feel the rush of energy and joy today and I cannot wait to start my 9 Tuesdays to you tomorrow! Anything else you may want, come to me in my dreams! You are amazing and I know that you will come through for me again. Thank you wonderful woman!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Mon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm

THANK YOU St Martha the Dominator!
I cannot believe it Momma but you're making it happen. I love you so much.

Thank you LuckyMojo for this amazing thread!
My dear frnds reading this, do not doubt her powers and have faith :)
Love & Blessing

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Continued Thanks!!!

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 pm

I continuously Thank You St. Martha Lubana!!! You continue to bless me and aid me with my lover. I will continue with your offerings and praises.
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Awesome!!!

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu May 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Once Again, St. Martha Lubana I am saying Thank You!!! Yes, YOU have done it again (making my lover treat me like a Queen) - So Awesome, So Remarkable You Are. I have to tell you that I am so Grateful that YOU are in my life, thank you for our wonderful relationship. I am so humble that you bless me.
Blessings!

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Sat May 11, 2013 7:44 am

Hello forumers!

So I began my nine Tuesdays to St. Martha earlier this week. I petitioned her because things went sour with someone I was dating, due to my bad behavior. My first petition was for him to forgive me. Anyhoo, I had a dream the other day that was quite strange and I think she was giving me a sign in the dream. In the dream, I broke into his house and his mother caught me (he doesn't live at home). I was looking for evidence of another woman, which I didn't find. After his mother caught me, we talked and she was completely smitten with me. He came home, she told him what happened, and then he said he missed me.

The reason why I think this was a sign from St. Martha is the dream addressed things I have wondered about: if his mother will like me, if he is with someone else, and the end of the dream where he says he missed me--well that is next week's petition.

We haven't spoken until yesterday, he told me he is seeing someone else. For some reason though, I don't believe him! I know, why would he lie? I sat at my altar and asked St. Martha about this situation using my pendulum, asking questions like "Is he seeing someone? Is he not seeing someone?" The pendulum changed direction while swinging.

I have faith in St. Martha and she has come to my aid before, I just don't want to worry about this last contact with him and I am a worrier. I think my problem is the last time I worked with St. Martha I had immediate results that were drastic. I have to remind myself this is a different situation and he is a very stubborn man. Hopefully things will look up soon!

Any advice on the matter?
Thank you St. Martha!

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Sat May 11, 2013 4:41 pm

well after looking through the forum, I found someone with a similar situation. See last night after he said that he was seeing someone else, I immediately thought "yeah right! and if you really are, you won't be very soon" and completed a break up and freezer spell. Afterwards, I talked to St. Martha and she confirmed with me through a pendulum divination. I woke up today with doubt, which I should have never done. I've been going back and forth but I know from a previous reading as well as the confidence I feel when I talk to St. Martha that this is nothing! It's only been a week, I need to be patient! Thanks for hearing my rant =)
Thank you St. Martha!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Saint Martha

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri May 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Saint Martha Lubana I have had another wonderful week with YOU, I still have a pain in the butt rival to deal with but I have asked for your assistance and I know that you WILL help me. Afterall, it is she who is after me and now I must do what needs to be done and take her out of the picture. Thank you St. Martha Lubana for all that YOU have ALREADY done for me and of your constant watching of me.
Blessings!

greatful211
Newly Registered

Thank you to spirit for your help!

Unread post by greatful211 » Sun May 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Thank you Saint Martha- Lubana for your ongoing help. :D

Cidalia
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Cidalia » Mon May 20, 2013 6:45 pm

I would like to know if I have one biggish size candle can i use it to burn for a few Tuesdays or must it be a new one every Tuesday and must it burn all the way to the bottom?

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Mon May 20, 2013 9:04 pm

MY MOTHER MARTHA. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE BLESSING YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO ME. YOU LED ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND NOW I AM ON A PATH OF LOVE THAT I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ENCOUNTER. I KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE OF YOU. THANK YOU MOTHER

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Cidalia,

You can burn a candle in sections. You do not need to light a fresh candle each time.

For more information on candle work, please order this book, as it will answer many of your questions;

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Here is a picture of two parade floats from a procession honouring Saint Martha the Dominator.

At left we see the ship that carried Saint Martha, Mary Magdalen, and Saint Lazarus to France after the death of Jesus. At right is the Tarasque, the monstrous man-eating reptile that Saint Martha overcame and subdued.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Continued Thanks

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 pm

I continue to send my thanks to you St. Martha Lubana and continue with my offerings to YOU!!!
Blessings!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Tue May 21, 2013 7:19 pm

THANK YOU St. Martha, Filomena Lubana
I love having dreams of you and your snakes
I love hearing your voice saying your name

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP, ALWAYS : )
Love & Blessing

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
You Make IT Happen

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri May 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Saint Martha Lubana, YOU made IT happen. My lover finally admitted to me that he had did wrong by our relationship and apologized. That was a nice start but of course You already KNOW what I have petitioned for. I just want to send you Thanks and Praises. Thank You for all of the wonderful things that you have done for me and continue to do!!!
Blessings!

remi

Unread post by remi » Sat May 25, 2013 5:03 am

I want to send my thanks to St. Martha for agreeing to work with me. :)
There's still a long journey ahead but I'm incredibly grateful to have her with me on this journey.
I'm humbled by her patience and compassion for my cause.

I had talked to her Monday night, talking to her about my case and I asked her for a sign in regards to whether or not she will work with me.
If she will, I said I would start burning candles for her right away on Tuesday (or the Tuesday after) and interestingly enough, the next day I was shopping, I came across a set of 10" taper candles that were on clearance. They were of really great quality and were the only set (this wasn't in a candle shop or a grocery store, this place actually just sells clothes and household items and rarely has any candles) and right away I knew I had to get them.

Later that day (as it was Tuesday), I had burned them anointed with olive oil and set out a small bowl of water for her alongside with a picture of hers that I had printed out (I told her that this, hopefully, will have to do until I get her oil and hoped that she wouldn't mind) and it burned cleanly all the way through. I prayed and talked to her and for the first time in a while, I felt really at peace and secure. The small puddle of wax left behind was a heart shape! Man I was so excited. :)

Actually, I'm STILL excited because the next day, the first thing I saw after turning on the TV was a special on snakes! I've been praying everyday though I'm trying to save the candles until I can get my hands on more candles so I wouldn't run out before next Tuesday. xD

But that's all I have for now, long story short - St. Martha, you are freaking awesome. I've never worked with a saint before but I felt a connection to you as soon as I heard of you. Please be patient with me and thanks, again, for being on this journey with me~
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 25, 2013 7:51 am

remi, Lucky Mojo has a full line of products dedicated to St. Martha. I suggest you order some red candles (a dozen or more 4 or 6 inch) and a bottle of her oil. You may want to add incense, bath crystals, and sachet powder.

remi

Unread post by remi » Sat May 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Mama Micki wrote:remi, Lucky Mojo has a full line of products dedicated to St. Martha. I suggest you order some red candles (a dozen or more 4 or 6 inch) and a bottle of her oil. You may want to add incense, bath crystals, and sachet powder.
I actually added her oil to the last order I made (maybe two days ago) so I'm actually pretty excited to get it. :)
I didn't realize that there were bath crystals, incense, and sachet powder dedicated to her too.
I've been saving up for my purchases for next month (hit the red line for this month already :p) and I was thinking of buying more candles to do a novena for her.
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

remi

Unread post by remi » Sun May 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Sorry for triple posting, but I just can't let this slip by - my first petition to St Martha has been ANSWERED! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Mon May 27, 2013 3:41 pm

remi wrote:Sorry for triple posting, but I just can't let this slip by - my first petition to St Martha has been ANSWERED! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
I'm sooo happy for you remi; she's truly amazing!
THANK YOU St. Martha, Filomena Lubana

This has been best in my experience:
On Mondays,
. Offer her black coffee with no sugar.
On Tuesdays,
. Offer her red wine.
. Florida water in her bowl of water.
. Purple, black or dark red altar cloth.
. Nice perfumes.
. Snake oil/St. Martha oil (in her oil lamp or to dress her candle)
. And red or purple candle.
All of this stuff is available on Lucky Mojo site ;)
Love & Blessing

remi

Unread post by remi » Mon May 27, 2013 5:11 pm

I love it! Thank you! :) I had promised her some white flowers but I didn't have a chance to go to the store today. For now I will offer her some coffee and then go onto my next petition tomorrow!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Fast Work

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu May 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
As I was burning a candle for you on Tuesday you had my lover contact me within 15 minutes and he was so ROMANTIC!!! Thank you so VERY much. Then this morning as I was driving to an appointment I started talking to you and asked that you have my lover do something - within 30 minutes of talking HE was calling my cell phone. Thank You so much for all of your WONDERFUL assistance. You are so AMAZING! I Love You!!!
Blessings!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Fri May 31, 2013 8:00 am

She IS amazing!!
I can't tell you friends enough...
THANK YOU ST MARTHA THE DOMINATOR <3
Love & Blessing

remi

Unread post by remi » Fri May 31, 2013 8:26 am

:) I finally got this wonderful lady the white flowers I promised her as payment. They are still incredibly fresh and the water I had kept by the flowers for her (along with her picture) had evaporated completely the next day. I've started my second petition and I've been praying everyday. XD Is it weird that I really look forward to Tuesdays because then I can light a petition for her? I know we can light a candle every day if we wanted to, but due to the limited supplies (and the fact that I'm waiting for candles to come in), I'm trying to be conservative, haha. I can't wait until her oil comes in :)

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Many Thanks

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri May 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
I have to give YOU soo many thanks because again tonight (just a little while ago) YOU answered ME!!! I have to thank you and let it be KNOWN that you are so Wonderfully Amazing to me :D . Again thank you and I love you.
Blessings!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 pm

I started my first Tuesday of prayer to st Martha today and I asked her to send me a sign that she will work with me and I was watching a tv drama and there was a pet snake that had escaped from its cage as a storyline! Thank you st Martha you are wonderful and I have faith that you will come through for me!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Continued Blessings

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Saint Martha Lubana you continue to give me continued blessings and for that I sincerely Thank YOU!!! I have had the MOST awesome week this week and today is only Tuesday. I will continue to praise you and give you your offerings as promised. You have gave me so much happiness this past few weeks. I truly love you!!!
Blessings!

remi

Unread post by remi » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:54 pm

St. Martha, thank you for your patience with me. I am currently praying with my second petition to you and could not be happier to find that there had been indeed some movement in that area in spite of the small resistance. Thank you for helping me and I have to say that I really really enjoy working with you. You truly work miracles. :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”