Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Priestess Divine
HRCC Student
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Dear Perfect7

He responded in that way because you tried to force him through your candle work. You said "make him". In some instances being forceful & making someone isn't always the best way to do things. It kind of like when you try to make a child do something they resist at times purely because they are being commanded to do it. He may not like being TOLD to do anything. I am not sure what you said or how forcefully you spoke to him through the skull but you have put in his mind (based on his text) that you are trying to force a relationship on him. I would try a more gentle approach and say things to warm him up to the "idea" of having a relationship, say sweet things to the skull, tell it things like Perfect7 would be a great mate, she is a great match for you (him), having a future with Pefect7 would be fulfilling, etc...you get the idea.

Best of Luck to you!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 am

Can a red skull candle be burned over a reconciliation honey jar?
Or are those two to be worked simultaneously but separately?
You know like, same days, same timings but light 'skull candle' separately and 'candle on honey jar' separately.

Somebody please do reply.
Thank you in advance.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 pm

A red skull candle is much larger than most honey jars I have seen and the only way I know of that would allow you to do so would be to put the jar under a large bowl and burn the skull candle on top of that. I would advise you to burn a normal 4" size candle on the jar and use the skull candle in tandem with that work.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Thank You Joseph. That helps.
Skull candles are for influence, correct? and influence jars and anything influence related aids ppl who do dreamwork, as far as i read.
If I am not someone who does dreamwork (don't have any power/gift to do that), can I still work the skull candle?

Thank you very much in advance.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:45 pm

You can still work a skull candle.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:53 pm

newbie: I will reiterate my previous statement to you, "I would advise you to burn a normal 4" size candle on the jar and use the skull candle in tandem with that work." Yes, you can work the skull candle, and it would not be a bad idea to go ahead and do both at the same time.
Joseph Magnuson

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Can somebody tell me how to baptize a skull candle, please?

There is a church right next to my house. Should I get some holy water (water that's at the entrance of the church) and sprinkle it on the candle?
or should I keep some water in front of God in my home and then use it? Or something like that?

Baptism is the rite of admission into the church...so baptizing a skull means to baptize this person into my life?
Should I name the skull candle before baptizing it?

What else should I do?

Should I anoint(which in my understanding means pour oil over it) the candle or dress(dabbing or rubbing) the candle?

Kindly advice.

Thank You.

P.S. I did lookup before posting and in one of the posts, Starsinthesky referred to the following post and said that it was discussed there, but that post does not exist anymore when I checked it.

annoiting-novena-t4043s10.html

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Unless the Figural Cande -- such as a devil, adam or eve candle -- is being used as a doll baby I do not see why you would want to baptize a Figural Candle if you are going to burn it. I have used a little Florida Water on a paper towel to wipe a Figural Candle down, and let it dry before fixing it and lighting it. You could use a little holy water on a cloth and wipe down the candle if you wish. It is just important not to get the wick wet.

The only time I've seen someone "baptize" a candle was when I was in New Orleans. There was a woman in the church's courtyard who was holding a Vigil Candle upside down and praying as the holy water dripped down and off the glass.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 pm

I read it on this forum..Few people wrote "baptize the skull candle and talk to it like your are talking to the person you name it after and say things you would like to say to the person"

EDIT: I just checked the figural candle link you posted and it shows skull candle under figural candles.

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:18 pm

I did a skull candle spell a while back but never buried it. Would this have any effect on my spell? Also what would happen if I just reused the candle again (since it barely even melted the first time)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:23 am

Hopefull,

Burial is only one of many ways to dispose of ritual remains. Read more about disposal methods here, at this page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice.":

LAYING DOWN TRICKS AND DISPOSING OF RITUAL REMNANTS IN THE HOODOO TRADITION
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

So after reading hat, you will see that the real issue is not that you did not bury he candle, but that you did not dispose of it.

But it was not finished burning, so perhaps you did not want to dispose of it -- and in my new book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic," you will see that there are many folks who burn a candle in sections, on specified days, and/or on an "as-needed" basis.

So, if you wish to continue to burn the candle, you need not dispose of it. Just dress it again with oil, pray over it, and relight it.

However, i would only use it again on the same person i used it on the first time. That is, once it was dedicated to one person or one situation, i would not recommend setting it aside and then using it later on another person or situation.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Would a skull candle still be effective on a person who takes sleeping pills to sleep at night? Would that impair the work in any way? Thanks!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Emjae: That would actually make the person more susceptible to the influence of the skull candle, in my opinion. They are placed in a medicated state of surrender and sleep.
Joseph Magnuson

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Oh thank you so much Joseph!! I was hesitant because I was afraid the medication would impair the work. You really put my mind at ease! Thank you again for taking the time to respond! It is greatly appreciated!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:29 pm

I would love to do the Skull Candle Spell,, This is exactly what I need and I hope it helps.. My problem is the fact I work nites and so does the Target that I would be doing this work on. We both work 11pm-7am.. So would I be able to do this spell sometime during the day when i know hes asleep instead of at nite??

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Lisa,
Just work it when you know he's sleeping. If he works graves, then work during his "night."
Donna

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 pm

d1angel.. Thanks Im glad to Know I can do it this way!!!!! Can't wait too get started this will be next project after placing another order with LM!! :P

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:53 pm

My target is acting a bit standoffish now that I've completed the skull candle....almost doing the opposite of what I told him to do while I was working the candle. Is this common? It's only been about a week and a half since I finished it, and I had good signs the whole time it was burning...
Donna

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:05 pm

It is possible that your target is aware on some level, that they have been worked on. However, having a reading on the situation will reveal more details. Best of luck.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Removing question since I did not get any replies.

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Anybody please?

orion

Unread post by orion » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:39 am

How long does a Skull Candle typically burn for?

If you burn it for 7 nights, should you talk to it while it's burning for the hour or how ever long it is burning?

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:28 am

I have searched and can't find the answer:

I am planning to work a skull candle. If the person has a long name, is it ok to use initials and birthdate instead? I am so inept when it comes to inscribing candles. Thanks.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Anyone?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 am

nana664

I always use the persons full name. Use a needle and take your time, it doesn't have to be art, just get the name on there.

So practice at it and get better at it, don't use it as an excuse to yourself.
HRCC Student #1559

velveteen29

Unread post by velveteen29 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 am

Hello,

I am looking for a love spell. I want to get in the guy's head and have him confess his feelings for me. This is what I have to use.
I recently purchased a red Skull Candle and Some deer's tongue, cat nip.
I also have most color of candles. (I am out of pink and short on white)
As well as quite a few oils and powders:

Oils
1. Chuparosa
2.Stop Gossip
3.I Can, You Can't
4.Come to Me
5.Fast Luck
6.Dixie Love
7.Five Finger Grass
8.Marriage
9.Reconciliation
10.Prosperity
11.Magnet
12.Fiery Wall of Protection
Psychic Vision Oil
Bewitching Oil
Crucible of Courage Oil
Healing Oil
Kiss Me Now! Oil
Money Drawing Oil
Adam and Eve Oil
Boss Fix Oil
Come To Me Oil
Crown of Success Oil
Essence of Bend-Over Oil
Fire Of Love Oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Look Me Over Oil
Road Opener Oil
Wealthy Way Oil

Powders
1. Come To Me
2.Crown of Success
3. Follow Me Boy
4. I Can, You Can't,
5. Look Me Over
6. Kiss Me Now
7. Wealth Way
8. Protection
9. Fiery wall Of Protection
10. Attraction
11. Bewitching
12. Boss Fix

Please recommend me a good spell. I want to start it while the moon is still waxing.

Thanks!

orion

Unread post by orion » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:44 pm

When working with a skull candle, can you read a story to it, or play some music to it?

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 am

I have been doing a skull candle untill yesterday.
The outer shell of the skull wont melt at all whatever I did.
I finally ran out of the wick but the outer shell is still intact so you can say it is a skull by looking at it , because little part of the forehead just above eyes, eyes, nose, mouth..they are all intact.
The core has been all burned and is hollow but the shell wont melt at all.
After the wick was all gone, i lighted tea candles inside the skull and then a regular canle hoping heat from those will melt the shell..Still nothing.
I have been burning it 1 hour everyday so i assume may be the heat wasn't enough to melt it and hence it kept on just using the core leaving shell in tact.

Does it mean anything?

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi newbie

I had the same experience with my skull candle, I think it's just the way the candles are probably made.

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Is your guy very strong minded, by any chance?

orion

Unread post by orion » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:23 pm

I found that the longer the candle burns in one session, the wider the pool of wax.
So If I burn only an hour I get the same "core-apple" effect. 2 or 3 hours a night, and the effect is far less pronounced.

It could also be the ambient temperature in the room.

Let us know if that helps.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:36 pm

I also had the same experience. I did a white one- for love as they were out of red at the time I placed my order- and black. Obviously, I had two separate targets. Both burned down the center leaving the shell. I assumed it's because of the shape and density of the candles. I have, in the past week, been seeing some results of my work. I used these candles about a month ago.

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Did you guys burn them in 7 days?
Only the forst couple of days I burned them for 2.5 to 3.5 hours later i only did it for an hour a day.
The tea candle inside skull, the regular candle placed inside the hollowed core...everything put together, it went on for 23 days.
Initially i sat with it n chanted for the hour it was burning, saying my petition like a chant, but i could not keep it up after abt a week or so. I just used to light it n watch tv.

i did not see any effect .

orion

Unread post by orion » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 am

I'm really not sure about the tea light thing. Perhaps one of the hoodoo veterans can chime in here.
Also, is "helping" the candle by bending the wax inwards, warming the wax, or something like that alright?

Somewhere in this thread, Conjureman Ali says that there is no 7-9 day rule for skull candles. Some do it in 7 days, some in 9, some just overnight.

I was also told that you can focus your intention as you light the candle, and maybe for 15min. Then go off and let the candle do its work. If you think of another helpful thought, come back to the candle and charge it with that.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:53 am

I burned mine for nine nights..... some of those nights were the entire night just because they burn so slowly. After the ninth night I could have burned them longer, but I chose to end the work at the planned time and I disposed of them appropriately. I didn't feel that, for me, I needed to see the candle burn entirely out to be complete, I felt like the intent and focus was fine with my planned nights of work. If I do more in the future, and I probably will, I may plan to give it more time-- but knowing now how slowly they do burn I will plan to get a reading first to make my plan a little more solid.

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:44 pm

My target is quite strong minded newbie however I tried to break his resistance with the skull candle aswell. Don't let it bother you, I couldn't burn mine further as the wick burnt out very fast. Just take whatever's left as the remains and bury them.

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm thinking of a skull candle for a guy I know. He's sweet and smart, but he doesn't take the best care of himself, and I know he could do a lot better. He drinks a bit too much, smokes, and he's afraid of the dentist--and I'm sure he needs to go b/c he hasn't had a checkup in years. :/

What would be better, a red or white skull candle? And would Cast Off Evil be good for getting him to see what he's doing to himself? I'd like to see him improve his self-worth and therefore his health.

Any thoughts, advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

orion

Unread post by orion » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:26 pm

I think a white skull candle would do nicely.
Something like:
"You like to take better care of yourself and realize you can do better by <list>"

However, if you use a red skull candle. I wonder if you could say something like :
"Oh you just love <fixxerkitty> you know you could please her by <list>.

Food for thought for sure

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Hmm...or I could pull out the big guns and do both.

Thanks for the suggestions. So Cast Off Evil would be a good choice to dress the candle(s) with, then?
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

orion

Unread post by orion » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:07 am

Any thoughts on bending and shaping the skull candle's soft wax towards the middle after a session?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:06 pm

orion: Has this worked well for you in the past?
Joseph Magnuson

orion

Unread post by orion » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:47 am

I've only recently started using skull candles.
Some say that helping a candle is cheating, some say that it is ok.
So I'm not entirely sure.
Then again, some say that hoodoo is cheating and some say it is helping.

velveteen29

Unread post by velveteen29 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:16 am

Hi,

I lit a red skull candle to make the guy I am in love with think of me. I made a little hole in the bottom back and put a tiny piece of paper he wrote his initials on as personal concerns. Carved his name and b-day in the forehead. Anointed it with Come to me oil and love herbs. Cubeb berries in the eyes. Deers tongue in the mouth.Petition with his picture and love herbs underneath. Here are some odd things that happened while it burned. Let me know your thoughts please:

1. The first night it was tipped over and was lit by a healing candle I had going. It "lit" itself and
then stayed slightly tipped. I eventually got it to sit straight but it burned for quite a bit in the tipped position. It also went out a couple times due to wax puddling and I relit it. (The herbs in my petition created a bit of an uneven surface for it to sit on).

2. After that it burned smooth.

3. I meant to burn it for seven nights but it burnt out in five nights. Most of the candle burned except the lower back of the head. and the mouth with the deer's tongue.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this burn. Should I do it again? Do i try to burn the chunk thats's left, or bury it properly in my yard. Let me know your thoughts!

orion

Unread post by orion » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 am

Try hollowing your candle out more on the underside, then fill with items and seal up, and it will not tip so easily.

The lighting and re-lighting may be from the wick being soaked with oil?

How long did you burn it for each night?

Do you feel you should do it again?

velveteen29

Unread post by velveteen29 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:20 am

Hi Orion,

Thanks for the quick response. The hollowing idea is a good one.

I think the lighting an relighting we from wax pooling in the middle. I didn't really drench it in oil.

Most nights it burned for 2 hours. The last night it was long (I think I fell asleep). I was doing the burnings between 2am and 5-am :P

I don't have a strong urge to do it again, but i am also a little sleep deprived. :P

i am just unsure if my burn was successful or if the chuck of candle left is a failure indication and I should retry. This was my first attempt and I was definitely clumsy at it.

orion

Unread post by orion » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:28 am

If you're "unsure" and feeling "clumsy" I'd probably do it again.
However, if you were "sure" and felt you did a good job ... If you see what I'm getting at.
If you perceive a positive outcome and let it go at that, you'll probably have a better outcome.
And it is perfectly natural to doubt.

If there was just a chunk of mouth left, I'd say it's a pretty decent burn if you compare some of the other posts of an "cored-apple" effect.

Might be an idea to try again. Maybe a series of skull candles is a good idea.

Just curious, why was the skull lit from a healing candle? What was the healing candle's original purpose or intention?

velveteen29

Unread post by velveteen29 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:39 am

I lit a healing candle for a healthy heart, body and mind. The candle literally tipped over and got lit on the healing candle.

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:58 pm

I want to separate the guy I like from his ex gf. They broke up but she's still around. Can a skull candle be used to put negative thoughts about her in his head so he can not want her around anymore? If so, what color should I use? White or black and what oils and powders? Should I use separation products? Also what kind of herbs? Thank you.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat May 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering, I have been doing a skull candle for a guy, and I have done 7 so far, one every month, and all first 6 skull candles, melted the same way as the others did, it didn't completely melt, the wax encircles the base of the skull candle and then that was what I was left with, I use the same type of oils that I got from LM each time,but I just recently did my seventh skull candle and I used a different skull candle from the other six cause I got it from a different place. I was burning it, and last night was the last night, I lit it around 1230 AM, it was still lit this morning and I went to work, when I got home today, the flame was still going, and the wax was half way melted, instead of the usual, the wax usual just encircles the base of the candle,and then the flame dies, and thats what Im left with

My question is, should I take this as a good sign, that my spell is finally getting thru to him, cause most of the wax is gone, and the flame is still going,it died out but it lit itself again ( while i was watching it right now), and its still burning, continuing to melt the wax,to the point where the flame is burning on the glass

or should I just take it as, its a different kind of wax that they used in this skull candle which I bought from a different place this time, compared to the other six skull candles I burned before, which I bought all at the same place

Thank you all for your help and any input would be greatly appreciated :) :) :)
Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings!
You are Amazing!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 pm

PinkButterfly,

Since this forum is for Lucky Mojo products exclusively, I could not answer any questions you have about a product that was purchased from another shop. I would have no way to know anything about the make-up, etc, of the item in question.
Joseph Magnuson

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Ok :)

Thank you Joseph
Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings!
You are Amazing!

affie

Unread post by affie » Sun May 26, 2013 11:35 am

Hello everyone, I have a question about skull candle spells. So basically I had a couple oils which I had bought from LM a long time ago and I decided to cast my first spell ever. I basically had a very messy split from my ex back in October and things got so messy he wasn't even speaking to me, anyway long story short within the past 2 months we started back speaking and I decided to do a skull candle spell where I found Info on how to use skull candle in this same thread (thank you all for the useful info). I basically only used only a name paper and my targets pic and I stuffed the candle with rose buds, catnip, rosemarry and cinnamon, I dressed with the oils thy I had, but instead of burning every night I burned all at once. I started on a Monday night, and the candle was out by Wednesday afternoon, and by Thursday I had messaged my ex and told him that I missed him to which his response was thy he really missed me too and that I should come see him, and he even called me a couple hours after and talked about coming to see me. My question is, do skull candles work that fast or could it be because I also have a honey jar I started the same day on him it affected him even more. I'm just amazed at how fast my spell worked.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 pm

affie: Yes, skull candle spells have been known to work that fast. Not in all cases, but they do for some. Could it have had something to do with the fact, as you suggested, that you also had a honey jar started on him? Yes, it very well could. Doing compounded work on someone just helps to bolster the work being done. The combination could have been exactly what was needed to reach his mind and his heart. Congratulations on your quick success!

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Joseph Magnuson

affie

Unread post by affie » Sun May 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Thank you Joseph for your response...... I'm so grateful for lucky mojo and their informative website words aren't enough, and to think it was my first spell!! Thank you Luckymojo!!!!

Unread post by Karma » Tue May 28, 2013 6:44 am

I was reading about Skull Candle on Deacon Millet's page where he put poppy seeds in the eyes of the skull. I know poppy seeds cause confusion so what's the point of putting them in the eyes? Is that to confuse them on what they see?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue May 28, 2013 12:06 pm

I am thinking about doing a black skull candle spell on my lover to get him to think negatively about this women with goofer dust, cRossing powder; poppy seeds cayenne pepper, brimestone & commanding oil. Would those be good items to use to get him to feel hate n anger towards her? Is ther e something else I should add? I also have a vinegar jar for them I was going to seat the skull candle in front of it and burn a black candle on top of the jar while getting into his head about her. Would this work ? Also can I work the spell one whole night verse 7/9 nights?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 29, 2013 11:55 am

Karma,

Yes, placing Poppy seed in the eyes of a skull candle is to cause them to see unclearly or in a confused manner.

=====

oneNonly,

You might do that, but if it were me, i would use TWO black skull candles, one for her and one for him. I would write out a name paper with both their names on it, not touching, wipe my ass with it or get dog feces on it, sprinkle it with the herbs and powders (while it is sticky-wet), then cut it apart, to separate them. I would then load each skull candle with its respective folded-up packet.

I would face the candles to one another and dig out their eyes and mouths and fill them with all of these ingredients and stick whole dried red peppers in their ears and mouths (hearing and speaking angry words) and then place them face to face, with the vinegar jar in the center between them, on a fireproof altar space and put the black candle on the vinegar jar and light all three candles. The skulls then become helper lights. You can burn them at intervals, 15 minutes each time, rotating the candles counterclockwise around the jar to metaphorically "turn back" or "unwind" their relationship. Curse and pray curses the entire time they are burning. Repeat until the candles are finished burning. Dispose of the remains in the usual way, but keep the vinegar jar, if you wish to continue the work. You can repeat this process with the skull candles at least three times.

Remember to cleanse and protect during and after such work.

You can read more about cleansing after performing acts of dark magic here:
cleansing-after-performing-acts-of-dark ... -t654.html

You can read more about protection against reversal attacks here:
protection-against-reversal-attack-afte ... t4223.html
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 4:52 pm

oneNonly: Now THAT is some priceless advice. You want a powerful skull candle spell? I believe that is what has been delivered above. Thank you for sharing that with us Miss Cat!
Joseph Magnuson

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed May 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Ms CAT- wow now that is seriously wat I was looking for! Actually more! such amazing n creative suggestion I Will get on that right away:) love ur suggestions truly awesome! Btw when u say I can do the process three times u r speaking of three different skull cancandles until I recieve the results or just burn one pair of skull candle three times until they burn out? thanks again ur so amazing!:)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Three pairs of skull candles.If there are no results after that, kiss it goodbye.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”