Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:48 pm

I read the laying tricks and I have a small question.
If I do a vinegar jar and want to keep one person close and the other to go away, after doing the vinegar jar for their relationship, does sinking the bottle by making a tiny hole in the cap signify as the sinking and death of their relationship or sinking and death of both the people involved (whose names are involved in the vinegar)?

Thank You.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 pm

River-Echo: I have personally not come across the adding of sand step. Where did you hear of this? Also, if you mix ammonia and vinegar together they will neutralize each other and form ammonium acetate. This is not at all what I want to happen to my vinegar jars. Where has this information been coming form?

newbie: It depends on if the vinegar jar is to sour the relationship or to sour the names involved. If it is for souring the relationship then it will effect the relationship.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

blogscript

Unread post by blogscript » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Hello,

Thank you all for your responses.

This particular person is fully aware of "tricks" women play lol.
Actually, he believes his ex is working hoodoo to break him and his UK gf up!
If I give a potted plant he'll for certain dig it out to find out what's in it so I'll opt for ocean deployment.

Vinegar jars are excellent. I made one prior to this using dog and cat hair, hot pepper, vinegar and lemon slices.
The fights between them were horrifying!
I always made certain I was angry when I worked the bottle, burned a candle and recited a psalm.

Thank you.

Ps: my lover's name's in the vinegar jar, if deployed in the ocean will it send him away?

Red Haired Mystic

Unread post by Red Haired Mystic » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:River-Echo: I have personally not come across the adding of sand step. Where did you hear of this? Also, if you mix ammonia and vinegar together they will neutralize each other and form ammonium acetate. This is not at all what I want to happen to my vinegar jars. Where has this information been coming form?.
I heard it as a verbal 'passing' of information and after I posted it was clarified that Devil's Dung was used - not sand. (Apologies) also, that it was the ingredients that that person used. I was just curious.

One more thing - would it be better to rip the pictures and put in the vinegar jar or can i burn them and place ashes in the jar?

Thanks for the response :)

Red Haired Mystic

Unread post by Red Haired Mystic » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:River-Echo: I have personally not come across the adding of sand step. Where did you hear of this? Also, if you mix ammonia and vinegar together they will neutralize each other and form ammonium acetate. This is not at all what I want to happen to my vinegar jars. Where has this information been coming form?.
I heard it as a verbal 'passing' of information and after I posted it was clarified that Devil's Dung was used - not sand. (Apologies) also, that it was the ingredients that that person used. I was just curious.

One more thing - would it be better to rip the pictures and put in the vinegar jar or can i burn them and place ashes in the jar?

Thanks for the response :)

Unread post by Newbie » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Is vinegar jar used only to break-up romantic relationships, like wife and husband, GF/BF etc or can it be used for other relationships like guy's brother and girl (guy and girl are involved but NO romantic involvement between his brother and her, just family) or between the girl and mother-in-law?

What kind of bottle should the vinegar be placed in glass bottle or can i use the bottle in which the distilled vinegar was in when I bought it?
or may be in a white wine bottle with cork.

Thanks.

NativeGoddess

Unread post by NativeGoddess » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm

I have been reading the posts all over the Lucky Mojo forum and have learned a lot. Thanks everyone.

Feelings on "ethics" involving vinegar jars? Someone suggested to me to use a vinegar jar to sour the relationship between my ex and his new gf. I asked a few others about this in a hoodoo group and was advised by a few to not to it because A. it'd effects could spill over into other areas of my ex's life and hurt him when that was not my intent and B. to not to something so devastating to the woman ( this woman has physically attacked me before and I think has been calling me blocked at weird hours) .

Side Note: I started a honey jar for my ex a few days ago ( as well as one for a new man that has caught my eye in case this reconciliation with my ex doesn't pan out) and then started getting the blocked calls. I have no idea if they are related at all. Someone suggested it could be my ex calling but that is out of character for him.

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. :)
Stay Blessed, NativeGoddess

sadfish

Unread post by sadfish » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi,
I just ordered some stuffs to do my vinegar jar, but I feel like I couldn't wait till the stuffs to arrive, so I put my boy friend name and a woman who i don't know her name by "My rival" in a lemon cut in haft and I stuck 9 nails on the lemon, and put the lemon on a vinegar jar. I feel like I have to do something while I am waiting for the stuffs to arrive. Can someone tell me if what I am doing right now is kinda ok for now while i am waiting? thanks

NativeGoddess

Unread post by NativeGoddess » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 am

I have read on the forum that many use black mustard seeds but can you use the white/yellow mustard seeds too? I ask because I already have those in my house. I'm making a vinegar jar for my ex and his girlfriend on Tuesday and am still compiling my list of ingredients. So far I want to use, white vinegar, hot sauce, black pepper, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, 9 shards of broken glass, 9 needles, a computer printed photo of the two of them ripped in half, and a petition paper to clearly state my intent. I will also be burning black candles inscribed with their names and on other days shaking the jar. I would also like to add some dirt but should it be from somewhere else and not from my property? Can I spit in it or put my urine in it? Can I put my dogs poo in it? Will that hurt my dog? :?: I do not have oils yet because I am waiting on my Lucky Mojo order to do a break up spell as well in the near future...

Any help or insights will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :P
Stay Blessed, NativeGoddess

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 am

What kind of bottle are you using - Glass or plastic?
Everybody says baby food jars will do but i have never seen a baby food jar and what kind of material the jar is made of.
I know any jar with screw top lid will do but since shaking the vinegar jar releases gases, I would like to know if I should use a glass bottle or a plastic bottle/jar.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:49 pm

newbie: I always use glass bottles. A baby food jar is available in almost any grocery store and is made of glass with a metal lid. Again, I always use glass bottles. Before shaking them up (at least once a week) I would gently unscrew the jar (mason jar with tight fitting lid and ring around it) and let any gas that had built up escape. I never had any problems with any of them.
Joseph Magnuson

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

I also use glass bottles/jars all the time for Vinegar Jars.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

theonewhogotaway

Unread post by theonewhogotaway » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Im doing a vinegar jar on my ex & his girlfriend.. So far ive added a whole lemon cut into pieces, paprika, pure ground pepper some old screws & a few straight sewing needles along with both there first & last names on a piece of parchment paper which I torn the names in half to septate his name from hers & ive just added some hair from a cat i use a brown cat couldn't find a black one.. I'm still searching for a dog.. i have yet to add my vinegar to the bottle.. Ive shaken it on the regular prayed on it & stated out loud what i want my out come to be.. After i add the dog hair & vinegar what should i do any suggestions..

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi All,

It's been almost 3 weeks now since I started the vinegar bottle. When I came home to today and started to shake the bottle, it leaked and when I looked at the bottom, there was a part of the glass where it broke, a small hole.

I am in a dilemma, does this mean I should stop this altogether bec it leaked. Is this a bad sign?
I finally had a reading with an AIRR rootworker last Saturday after 2 weeks of waiting for my sched appointment and he did confirm the marriage will break up eventually. He recommended the break-up work and it is still in the works right now.
I am also was waiting for my LM order which is also still on its way which included a break-up kit.

Can I start the break-up kit again when my LM order comes?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Crystal_Clear: Could you tell us how your vinegar jar broke so badly that it got a hole in the glass!?
Joseph Magnuson

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello Joseph,

The bottom did not fall off or anything. What was weird is that the crack and the whole formed like an infinity symbol and the other one of the circle had the hole in it and the other one is cracked and the glass that came off was so thin already....

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 am

I made the vinegar jar, shook it and kept it aside...not shaking it everyday.
That's not right, correct? A vinegar jar should be shaken regularly to work?

Will doing negative work affect the positive work you do adversly?
How should I get myself to divert my anger to negative work?

Thank You.

Lightness

Unread post by Lightness » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:23 am

Hi everybody. I used the search option, but couldn't find any answer to this, so my sincere apologies, if this has been answered already.

I have been working a vinegar jar on a couple. How long do you work it, before disposing of it? Do you have to work it untill they break up? I ask, because I worked mine for a month, and then disposed of it today in a river. I could hear it break as it hit the river. Is this bad? Does the jar have to be whole when disposed of? Or do I now need to work a new vinegar jar? They're still together.

Thank you all so much for your help. :)

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi Everyone, I have made a freezer container using a lemon to freeze out my targets soon to be ex wife and any other romantic or sexual rivals. I do see movement as in he is not seeing any of the rivals and only a couple still call or text him. He is no longer getting on the internet dating site, but too right after I put the lemon in the freezer his internet got cut off on his PC and cell. hmmm ironic, he could not afford it because dating all the other woman put him many months behind in debt. But he is able to get on threw friends computers, the library or were ever theres free wifi and has not.

As for the soon to be ex, she is now regretting leaving him and is making it point to call and text him everyday. He says nothing is going on, but he does question the what ifs. She ripped his heart out to the point he wanted to die. She has basically stuck it to him in the temp divorce hearing, but then asked for a postponement of the final hearing and now he being debt cant pay to finish the divorce up. He says she never mentions the divorce, she acts like their old friends. He says he respects her and is hoping they can come to a agreement and settle the divorce nicely. She is playing on his emotions. I have decided to do a Vinegar Jar on them and have a few questions. Being nice is getting no where, so I fell the best.
1. Can I add Hot Foot to the jar? Also if I used hot foot on his property (say mixed it with dirt and sprinkled it around the house)how do I use it for any woman, but not effect me or him? I also plan to pour some hot foot if I can around her mail box and on the road at her drive way.
2. The Jar will only be for him and her, I do have picture of them together that I can tear and add to the jar, but will adding him to jar cause trouble between him and I.
3. I plan to work the jar with a candle on Tue, Thurs and Sat's when I can with a black 4" candle or smaller and shake the jar on other days. On Mon, Wed, and Fri's I do a honey jar on him, Every Tue I light a candle for Saint Martha. Does this sound good or do I need to change it?
4. When I see the jar has done its job can I bury it on his property, under his house, my family cemetery or where?
Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:31 am

Hi Lightness,
how long to work a vinegar jar varies. Some spells call for 9 days of work followed by disposal. Some call for continuing the work until satisfaction is obtained and then disposal. That said, if the couple is still together and you've seen no signs or movement in your work - seriously consider getting a reading to see if break-up work is of any use in your situation and if it won't help then work a Cut and Clear and find someone better.

Hi newbie,
there are different ways of working a vinegar jar, one of the most common being shaking it every day. Lighting candles on the work is also common and burial in a graveyard, where the target will step over it or in a river are usual with regards to disposal. The various ways of working are gone over in this thread which it would be useful for you to read from start to finish, as well as in the following page graciously made available to all by Miss Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
With regards to negative and positive work adversly affecting each other, if you're used to the work and are able to properly focus in each, there's no reason one should affect the other. Many people simultaneously work a break-up spell while also doing a honey jar to sweeten one of the two parties. As long as you cleanse and have separate areas to work each and are able to shift your head-space to suit each condition, the work can proceed smoothly on both fronts.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi again, I am trying to get my Lucky Mojo shopping list together so I can hopefully place a order on Monday. Can someone please help me out with this posting. I am planning to bury the honey jars at my grandmother grave for her to keep it safe. But not sure what to do with the vinegar jar since none of us live in the same place and I can not get on her property and he may end up moving from his. Thanks and everyone have a super weekend

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 am

Hi becca7417,

1. Given both parties in the jar, consider making a separate hot foot jar just for her. Laying powders at his house, even if you call her name into the work, won't be any more effective that simply laying the powders directly at her house, that would be the best option if it can be done as you mention below. She needs the contact, no use putting the stuff in proximity of him as well if you can help it. You could also have MISC back you up by lighting a series of Hot Foot candles on her name and photo.
2. No. Just work that honey jar going for him and you simultaneously (and faithfully!), it'll ensure that when he sours with her he remembers how sweet things are with you!
3. Sounds good.
4. Bury it on her property. If you can't, drop it in a river moving away from you. If you can't bury it in a graveyard.
Aura Laforest

LifeisGood
Newly Registered

Unread post by LifeisGood » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 am

Hi all,
I made a vinegar jar for BIATCH that has been working on getting it on with my live-in boyfriend for years last tuesday. I'm just tired of the BS! I made it to LM specs and products and procedures, including the cleansing and the protection circle before the work was initiated. Yesterday when I went to shake it as I did every morning and night, I realized that the black cloth was drenched with the vinegar, although the glass container with metal lid was sealed tight. I'm glad I had it all inside a black garbage bag... but the stench... YUK!

Anyways here's my questions for this scenario:
1- does it mean anything in particular?
2- should I dispose of and start another? I don't know if it had effect on the target or on my BF against the target
3- and/or should I do anything else further aside from your reply on the above?

I appreciate your response and input. Thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:38 pm

I made it to LM specs and products and procedures...including...the protection circle before the work was initiated.
What protection circle did you do?

I think some vinegar just leaked out. Keep in mind that you do not need to fill a vinegar jar up to the brim. I would check just how air-tight that seal is. I only use very tight sealing mason jars.
Joseph Magnuson

LifeisGood
Newly Registered

Unread post by LifeisGood » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi Joseph, and thanks for replying.
I worked and developed a protection circle as well as asked my stellar guards and guides to see over my while executing the work. I after cleansed the work area and myself accordingly.
So, back to the work, which I have a lot of faith in, again, I don't know if its working, but my mason jar has either leaked, and I need to know what I should do,or its worked and I need to dispose. I really d t know yet.
Please share so insights and advise of possible next steps.
Thanks. Blessings!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 am

I cannot offer advice as I have not seen the work. If it is leaking I would make it into a new one that does not leak.

I have not cast a circle of protection, or worked with stellar guards, when doing a vinegar jar, so my opinion will be of no help to you.
Joseph Magnuson

teelabrown99
Newly Registered

Unread post by teelabrown99 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:08 am

My first Vinegar bottle spell to split up a couple worked very quickly. Now I want him to be as miserable as he has made us. So I've made another, what do you think?

The jar contains:
Vinegar
Pins
Staples
Aesofetida
Chillies
Mustard seed
Tamarind paste
His Photograph with my plea written on it.

My plea is: (his full name) with this jar your life shall be as its contents. Sharp,sour, prickly. You will be isolated in a mire of sour misery, pricked by fate, soured by love and rusted by life.
You will know no happiness, no joy, never achieve anything until I decide to open the jar.
Your heart will be broken, your spirit broken and your soul trapped in this sour, painful environment, locked away, alone. I decide now. Ha Ha Ha!

I shake the jar, recite the plea (have burned a black candle too). I saw the plea with utter hatred. The first one worked really quickly (but I can't do candle magic for some reason).

Thanks.

Lightness

Unread post by Lightness » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 pm

[quote="aura"]Hi Lightness,
how long to work a vinegar jar varies. Some spells call for 9 days of work followed by disposal. Some call for continuing the work until satisfaction is obtained and then disposal. That said, if the couple is still together and you've seen no signs or movement in your work - seriously consider getting a reading to see if break-up work is of any use in your situation and if it won't help then work a Cut and Clear and find someone better.

Hi Aura,
Thank you for your reply. I will get a reading, as it seems they're more close than ever. For the record, the vinegar jar is for a family member and his girlfriend. She is seriously crazy! Again thank you.

jess2614

Unread post by jess2614 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 am

I have started my vinegar jar one week back i used green chilli vinegar which i brought from store..........i put all the herbs, his hair and both his and that girl's separated picture with whom he is living inside the jar and wrote my petition. I saw today my vinegar jar is still the same clear liquid and it didn't get socked. What type of vinegar i should use i purchased it from the store which is use in food. Should i use other type of vinegar?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 pm

jess2614: I use regular white vinegar for my vinegar jars. You could use the chili vinegar, but the regular will do just fine. I have been successful using the "for food" white vinegar.
Joseph Magnuson

Unread post by Newbie » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Everybody else here say that both the guy and girl photos go in the jar even if it is done to breakup the two of them.

Does anybody else do the following...not keep the guy in the vinegar and only keep the girl in the vinegar jar?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Each worker has their own way of doing things. I have seen those that only sour the actual target, but have also seen workers work on a relationship in this way with both pictures. It depends on the person, their history and success.
Joseph Magnuson

jess2614

Unread post by jess2614 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:47 am

I put my bf's hair in the jar but not this girls hair..............is it ok?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:43 am

Yes it is okay. Some Personal Concerns are better than no Personal Concerns.
Joseph Magnuson

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi,

I have prepared a vinegar jar using instructions and advice from the forum.

After adding the ingredients, I have burned black candles on the metal lid every Tuesday and Saturday since then. That was about 5 months ago.

The vinegar from the jar has leaked out which I know is usual.

However, so much vinegar has leaked out that the contents in the jar is now just a thick pulp. It is difficult to shake because of how thick the pulp is. I have opened it up, added more vinegar together with other ingredients, said a prayer and shook it up. But in two months, most of the vinegar has leaked out again, and the jar is difficult to shake (as in I don't hear the satisfying sloshing sounds of the contents being thrashed around).

Is it expected for so much vinegar to leak out that the contents is a thick unmovable pulp?

Should I do something about it?

Thanks...

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Sun May 12, 2013 11:51 am

Can someone tell me if I did this correctly. I did a vinegar jar. I put 9 needle, 9 pins, 9 rusty nails, added water, vinegar, and cooking oil. black cat hair, black dog hair a photo of him with a paton paper. I shack it alot all day. It leaks alot. I don't know why. I working my ex and his new girl she's causing me lots of problems.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Adrianna --

I would not add cooking oil to a vingar jar. It's too "smooth." You want this thing to be rough and rugged, harsh as hell.

If your bottle leaks, get a bottle with better seal.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks, Now should I just make a new one with out the cooking oil? What about the water, should I also leave that out? And as for the vinegar, is regular vinegar good enough?

Thanks
Adrianna

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 14, 2013 3:29 am

Hi Adrianna,

it would probably be best to make a new one without the cooking oil and you don't need the water either, just the vinegar. Regular vinegar is just fine, if you have four thieves vinegar, you could use that as well. If you have them on hand, add some black mustard seeds, some poppy seeds and some cayenne pepper to your ingredients and to avoid the leaking, a good solid screw-top bottle or mason jar works well.
Aura Laforest

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Tue May 14, 2013 11:21 am

Thank You, Aura
For correcting me. I will do another Jar ASAP.

The Eye

Unread post by The Eye » Fri May 17, 2013 11:13 am

Hello everyone !

This is my first post !

I'm a customer of LM (already ordered twice and am waiting for my second order which could arrive soon)

My problem is this : I have dickeads and noisy neighbors since couple of months (parents with their noisy child)

After months of unbearable noise I decided to make a break-up vinegar jar.

This was 2 weeks ago and it's been working like a charm. Since then I got no more noise, I wonder if one of the parent has not left home.

This afternoon I shook my jar and put it back on the floor behind my toilet.

As soon as the jar touched the floor it imploded, spreading all its nasty and disgusting content out :(

Of course I cleaned the space with ammonia and salt.

I've got 2 questions :

a) what's the meaning of this ? Is this a good sign like there was too much power inside the jar which could not contain it or is it a bad sign ?
b) now the jar has imploded, is the spell still running or shall I make another jar ?

Thanks all for your replies and Hail LM !! :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat May 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Vinegar jars contain gas.
--and yes it could be a sign. Yes start over.

Dispose of the previous jar accordingly.

Be Blessed and take care!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 19, 2013 8:37 am

I never fill a vinegar jar all the way to the top and I always make sure to, at least once a week, open the mason jar just a hair, and let any built up gasses (very minimal) escape. I agree with TammieLee. Start over.
Joseph Magnuson

The Eye

Unread post by The Eye » Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks a lot !

Cheers !

The Eye

Unread post by The Eye » Sun May 19, 2013 11:07 am

Ah ? Opening the vinegar jar ?? Isn't it risky ? (in a sense the power of the jar would go away ?)

Cleaning the mess was horrible with all the nasties inside !

Ok, I'll start over, thanks a lot ! :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 19, 2013 12:30 pm

The Eye: Believe me, the power of my jars did not go away. At all. I found it not at all risky. I take an active role in making sure my spellwork goes as smoothly and effectively as possible. Sometimes this includes tending a candle or jar, etc. Better to release any built up gasses by briefly opening the lid a few millimeters (it was a lidded and screwed mason jar for canning making this rather easy) or have it burst in an explosive mess, as yours did.
Joseph Magnuson

The Eye

Unread post by The Eye » Sun May 19, 2013 12:51 pm

I trust you, so very well, I'll lightly open the next vinegar jars.

Don't want dog poo and other nice things all over my floor (not talking about that vinegar smell which lastes couple of days inspite of my cleansing).

Thanks a lot !

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 19, 2013 1:14 pm

You are very welcome. Just remember, each individual worker has their own way of doing things. This is just my personal way of doing my work. Best of luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson

sunshinegoddess

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Fri May 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Hello! I made a vinegar jar to break up a couple and used a photo of each of them with their names and date of birth on the back their the photos as personal concerns since i had none before, I got a personal concern the other day from the man i want that im trying to break up from his girlfriend and im wondering what i should do because the photo of him is sliced up and mushy from shaking the jar and the nails in the jar but it would be a stronger link haha, should i make a new jar and start over ? or just throw it in? help! :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 24, 2013 4:04 pm

sunshinegoddess: You may choose either option. If it were me and the jar was already showing some results than I would go ahead and place the personal concerns into the jar. If it is a fairly new jar that has not started showing signs of movement I would restart the jar with the new personal concerns for the stronger link. Though it is not always possible, or it is unusually time consuming, I will wait a while until I get some link before starting the vinegar jars that I have done. This did once entail waiting for the correct moment to collect spit out phlegm. That was, however, the most effective vinegar jar I have done to date.

I will now attempt to move your thread into the on-going discussion, including questions similar to/exactly like yours!
Joseph Magnuson

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Sat May 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Hello, I would like to know. Do I have to shack the hell out of the vinegar jar all day long several times to get to work better? Or does it work better when my targets are sleeping?

Thanks So much
Adrianna

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 am

Different practitioners over the years have told me variations of this spell that seem to indicate that thee is no "one way" to shake the jar. Some say at least once a day, some say three times a day, and some say "every time you pass by it."

Regarding the fact that vinegar jars may build up gasses and explode. Obviously, this is a FEATURE, not a "bug." This is why folks lay their tricks -- that is, deploy the jars -- after working with and shaking them up. This is why the jars are buried or placed around the enemy's home, or hidden in a hollow tree on their property.

Today's penchant for making every kind of work into pseudo-religious "altar work" is ridiculous. The vinegar jar or War Water spell is meant to be worked with until it is hot, dynamic, and ready to blow. Then the trick is laid -- and the Devil take the hindmost!

See more information on the deployment of spells in this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page online:

Laying Tricks
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 26, 2013 10:17 am

Adrianna, I don;t like to think in terms of "making it work better" I just want it to work correctly. As Miss Cat has stated in her above post, many different workers will work a vinegar jar in many different ways. Find which way works (actually works) for you and stick to that method.
Joseph Magnuson

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Tue May 28, 2013 11:46 am

Ok, thanks
I have been shacking the jar, all weekend long several times. And for some weird reason last night at 3:00 am I woke up with a strong urge having to shack the jar. I shock it and feel back to sleep. I woke up again at 5:00 am with the same urge. So, again I shock it. I can't explain it. I'm thinking, may be the jar needs me to shack it. I did the jar on May 21 on a tuesday. One week ago. Can anyone give me an explanation to what might have happen.

Thanks Adrianna

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue May 28, 2013 12:10 pm

@Adriana

I think u might just feel the hate n need of there relationship so bad your constantly working with jar by shaking it to call the spirits to make it happen. I shake mine whenever I go to the restroom I keep it be hind my toilet n talk to it while I shake it n act as if I am shitting on there relationship. I would just keep doing what ur doing be confident n just wait n watch!:)

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Tue May 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Thanks, I just thought it was weird because I never felt like that before. Now do I have to light the black 4 inch candles on the top of the jar? I have not done that yet. And how many days do I do that for?

Thanks for your help!
Adrianna

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Adrianna: I always light an upside down, butted (read more about butting candles here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#doubleaction) black 4" candle on all of my vinegar jars. I roll them in appropriate herbs, though plain black pepper would work as well. How many days, and which days, will be up to you. There is no hard-and-fast rule for this. I will continue lighting candles on the vinegar jars until I am done with the work itself, sometimes for many, many, months at a time.
Joseph Magnuson

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:07 am

Ok thanks

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:13 am

Hello,
I have been doing the black 4 inch candles on top of the vinegar jar on Tuesday and when ever I have time. I put cayenne chile and separation oil all over the candle. with his name and her name requesting for them to fight and leave each other. As I was sitting there watching it burn, with a high nice, clear flame saying my request. I seen sparks flying from the flame, around 3 times Can anyone tell me what the sparks mean? As I seen the sparks I felt a big relief. I'm guessing it was the candle and the spirits telling me its working.

Thanks Adrianna

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:54 pm

--Adrianna,

I'd take seeing sparks while working a fiery breakup as a good sign. There's a good chance that those sparks correspond with a fight getting started, between your targets.
Two-Headed Doctor

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”