Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
d1angel
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by d1angel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 pm

I just received my first order of Money Drawing, Love Me, and Follow Me Boy oils. They arrived quickly (I was honestly expecting them to take longer) and just feel good.

The day I ordered them, I started getting phone calls for my business, and my hair stylist started referring me out like crazy. She has three referrals who all want me to do some work for them! This week I've added another client to my bookkeeping business (I do affiliate marketing, virtual assisting, and bookkeeping).

I can't wait to see how well things work now that they're actually here! I am making an eternity scarf for the man I'm interested in for Christmas, and I'm planning to put a little of the Love Me and Follow Me Boy on it as I knit it.

Oh, and everyone on the board - this has been so valuable. Thank you! I spend quite a bit of time now reading things and learning.
Donna

Boog76
Newly Registered

Unread post by Boog76 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 am

I have had great success with a Honey Jar that I made on my own but I will have to admit I killed it... numerous times with my mouth.... Yes I have been one of those crazy ones that Cat warns you not to be and I very thankful I came across that article it really pointed out who I was and who I wanted and needed to be. I will say on the most recent split I did so with a friendly gesture thanking this person for all the wonder moments we shared instead of a lashing of the wicked tongue. I do know this person even after my mouth still cares very much and this time I will be ordering all my products from LM and will attempt to do another Honey Jar. I recomend a Honey Jar to everyone and I will say just when you think you are ready to give up BAM you see it is in full gear and but you have to get it together get yourself together if not you are only wasting your time. And the most important thing be positive not obsessive. I have had success on my own and I cant wait to try the LM products.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:58 pm

A big shout out to Lucky Mojo for their fast response. I received the wrong oil on accident and they replaced it free and quickly. P.S. the new Follow Me Girl label is dope, keep up the good work.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 pm

well....after over 6 long months of break up work (8 if you count my first-ever-newbie spell that I considered failed), it seems my targets finally broke up.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:02 am

I just have to share this with you. I still can't believe this :) I have some debts that need to be paid soon. I do freelance work, most of my income is from one company but they haven't sent me any work in the past months and I'm short on money right now. I just lit a candle for St. Expedite, asking him to help me to a certain amount of money before the end of January. I just got a mail from the company, with a job to do, and it will bring me more than the amount I specified. And the candle is stil burning, I can't believe how fast it happened! Thank you St. Expedite!!! I think he likes me because I always keep my promise and bring him the rose and cake I promised :)

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 pm

mystic_fae wrote:well....after over 6 long months of break up work (8 if you count my first-ever-newbie spell that I considered failed), it seems my targets finally broke up.
Well that was wrong....hasn't come yet, but is very close. Hope to post again soon and really mean it next time. :twisted:

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 am

I haven't used much of the actual products yet, but so far I've used the Stop Gossip bottle spell. It worked like a charm (no pun intended) and I had people who were awful to me apologizing to me quite soon.

I also want to give thanks to Devi Spring for pointing me towards St. Dymphna and how to work with her. You rock! :) St. Dymphna really pulled through for me and I'm doing much, much better now.

My thanks also for the page on St. Expedite. I petitioned him Wednsday, and I got around to doing things that I've been putting off forever. Even better, I just got a job interview today. So thanks for the info on him!
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 pm

I ordered the FMB and CTM oil and I did the red moving candle spell Madame Pamita did on youtube. I stopped because I didn't think it was working. My apt was being remodeled because new management took over and I didn't want them to see my altar with candles in my closet. I didn't finish the seventh day, I dumped it in the trash. I petitioned for a new lover. I got my request and was shocked, when I ended up hemmed up on my bathroom counter by a nice looking man who was working on my bathroom floor. The whole time it was happening I kept saying "I can't believe this is happening to me!" I stopped him before things went got out of hand, I used a red candle for passion and wow was it! I am such a fan of lucky mojo now... :shock:

lokasenna

Unread post by lokasenna » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:08 pm

I got the Separation and Court Case sachet powders to mix together to make sure my divorce goes smoothly. We haven't gotten it finalized yet, but I'm already seeing results. My husband was fighting me every step of the way, but things have calmed down considerably since I got the powders. He's no longer trying to make things difficult, and our families have no ill will towards each other. I now have no doubt that the final bits of the divorce process will go smoothly and we can part ways on good terms, without cleaning each other out financially. Thanks, LM!

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:02 am

I just want to say a very big thank you to everyone associated with Lucky Mojo for taking the time out of your own lives to help teach, guide and educate all those (including myself) that have found their way here in one way or another. There is a wealth of knowledge here that I am very grateful to have access to. It is very easy to spend a few hours at a time reading through threads and storing away the information.

Miriam

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 pm

I just received my second order today. I childhood smell the glorious scents before I took the box out of my mailbox! My 13 year old son picked up my package of Attraction Powder to smell it..... now he can't put it down!! Pretty powerful stuff! Thank you, Lucky MoJo for amazing beautiful products. I love everything I've ordered! Can't wait to make my next order!!!

tklove

Unread post by tklove » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 pm

I have been using lucky mojo products for about 3 years. I can honestly say that LM has never let me down. I mainly use love products like Reconciliation, Love Me, Come to Me, and Stay with me. Which all worked with each use no matter how bad the situation was! I even used the Intranquility spell to success although its not really nice to do(he had it coming believe me). This time around I used some money and success products for my current job and a new part time job that I started. I did three candle spells at once two nights ago. But I'll only go over the ones that I have already seen a result in. I did a money drawing/prosperity/attraction spell for money. My dad, who I haven't seen in at least 6 months and lives about 3 hours away, came to my town on business and gave me $200. I also did a spell for my new part time job in real estate. I have received two awesome deals that I will be closing on and making a lot of money in about a week. These products are wonderful and I recommend them to anyone who just needs a little extra push to make it through! Thanks again LM!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:35 pm

That's so encouraging the read as I'm a fairly be user of Lucky Mojo products. In fact, I'm making my fourth order right now! It's hard to choose what to get because I want everything!!!! Thank you for sharing.

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:15 am

I wanted to share with everyone here that I have been working on having enough money to pay off all of my bills and it happened last night when I purchased a $10 lottery ticket! Thank you Cat and Lucky Mo Jo! I love your products and your wisdom! Thank you Archangel Michael and God. Blessed Be!

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:32 am

Today exactly one year ago I attended the forum as a first step in my application for the correspondence course. Yesterday in received the course book and today I have started with the first readings in the course book. What a great anniversary, thank you so much!!!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 am

That is wonderful, Wendy! :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:59 pm

I truly rejoice with you...I too have had lots of sucess with not only their products but their services as well...too much to count. Thanks for sharing.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 am

Hello LuckyMojo Forum. It's me T-Boy :-) and a lot has changed since I posted in 2011 and 2012.

First off, thank you to Ms. Cat and everyone at LuckyMojo for a FANTASTIC business and products THAT WORK!!

My boyfriend and I are in a good place right now. After countless candles, moving energies the way I wanted them to go, it seems like all is going well in that regard. Granted, he is still in prison, but he gets out next year. I can say the candles worked because things that I asked for in the petition he wrote me telling me he would do. I didn't write him asking for it.

In other news, I moved out of the toxic soup that was living with my sister and her abusive boyfriend, returned home to Grandma, decompressed, got a job, moved back to Atlanta, got my own apartment. I got laid off four months, and am currently job searching. Still I've managed to be independent.

My only real concern is I know it is easier to be positive (and promise to not use) inside the prison than out. So I have set a line to myself that if he gets out and after all my love and support he goes back to crack, I AM DONE!! I mean it. I will move on and reading Ms. Cat's post about 3B men in the world, 1B single and when you break it down, there are 500K good men to check out :-) Is there (and I may have asked this already, if so I apologize) a spell to make crack less desirable. Can I "help" him stay away.

Other questions include: spell to keep my apartment for the rest of this year, and I have some new dreams: I want to write and star in my own movie and I've started writing the novel. I know I need a screenplay. What spells can I use for success. Crown of Success or anything else. Finally, I want to lose weight and be healthier. What can I do?

Thank you so much.

PS: I met a man, I'd like to begin an affair with. I do NOT want a relationship, just an affair until my man comes home. Is this wrong? How can I get this?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:09 am

Hi tboy1977,

Congratulations on the successful work and the profound changes in your life. Keep that up as well as your positive and pro-active outlook on life.

With regards to your other questions:

1 - Keeping your apartment for the rest of this year: Nailing the place down is a traditional way to work in this type of case, particularly coupled with a honey jar to sweeten your land-lord. You'll find a lot on that in the following link: railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and ... ml#p113412

2 - Screenplay and writing: Crown of Success is a good choice. Working with John the Conqueror root and Deer's tongue herb can also help. You may want to read through the following forum threads for some ideas as well: suggestions-for-success-in-art-music-da ... tml#p91067, getting-my-novel-published-permission-t ... tml#p57614, & success-in-creativity-and-marketing-t19602.html#p102296

3 - Weight loss & health: Lucky Mojo has a great Blessing Weight Loss mojo that can help supplement your own efforts in this respect. Couple the hand with a reasonable diet and regular exercise and you'll be on the way to healthy. Again there is a lengthy forum thread dealing with the subject here: weight-loss-spells-questions-and-answer ... ml#p113207

4 - The Affair: Is it wrong? Only you can answer that question for yourself. Actions have consequences, that remains true, but the right or wrong of something depends on your own sense of ethics and moral barometer. To bring about an affair, working with Q, Bewitching and Follow Me Boy can work well. Kiss Me Quick and Fast Luck is also a good combo for a short-lived, no-strings attached fling thing.

Blessings and best of luck in your works.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 am

--tboy1977,

Since you were expanding on a question you had already asked, I merged your topics. Do, please, help us keep the forum tidy.
Two-Headed Doctor

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:15 pm

sorry, I posted the first question first, then the other. Thank you for merging everything.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Today I filled out an apartment application..... moving into a new town. The rent was listed at about half of what everything else in the area is renting for. I dusted myself with Crown of Success powder and Attraction Powder and dabbed my wrists with Influenc oil, Follow me Boy, and Cleo May....I just couldn't narrow down exactly what I might need and wanted to be loaded with plenty of magical ammo. I drove about a mile away from the real estate office when I got a call saying to hurry back because they are approving me and drawing up my lease right at that moment. THEN, as I was filling out my paperwork the guy said he noticed on my application that my past employment was very strongly related to special education and early childhood education. He told me the lady who owns my new apartment also owns a very nice preschool and he would love to call her and recommend me for a teaching position.... if I didn't mind! I'm going to attribute that to the Cleo May. What great results I got today from these AWESOME products! Thank you, Lucky Mojo! I finally feel like I have some control over my own destiny!!!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm

I'm sorry, I don't know why that posted four times. :(

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 am

Not a problem at all candiijojo. All taken care of.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 am

Hello everyone! Just wanted to post an update that I have been working honey jar for reconciliation & return to me and last night got the most amazing thing. The wax burned and built a image of a bride & groom (looks exactly like the candle). Image is very clear what it is. Candle was pink. I feel positive about this image. Also just found where my husband is at from truck being picked up by finance - he is with his mother.

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Charisma, I think you're about to achieve your desired result because you lit many Road Openers. I am about to order some Road Opener vigil candles after reading your story.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 am

Congratulations! I pray you receive your desired result......Thinking about it, I too got this wave of positive thoughts. I think you'll get your desire.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 am

Because this thread is so multi-faceted, i am going to merge it into the general, "Thanks, Lucky Mojo" thread."

We love the praise, feedback, and updates from our dear customers and clients, but it helps to keep everything searchable if questions about spells get posted in their individual condition sections (and by conditions, i mean, love, sex, drug addiction, etc.-- they each have their own threads!)

And a P.S. to Tboy -- i am glad to hear how well you are doing. You are on a good path leading to a great life, and i am always happy to hear from you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 am

Today i recived my oils it was funny becouse i was paceing in front of the post box like i would pace in front of a christmas tree follow me dose work so dose chupparosa and i dominate my man i even gave my oils a bio boost and added phareamones to attract men so it will get my hubbies attention .before i even got the oils it was showinwing sighns he was comming into the computer room as i'm sufing the LM forum last night oh it was cute then he got down on all fours i asked him what he was doing and he said i dont know and got up it has to be a sighn i'm going to so stock up on oils and powders ect.
I LOVE LM!!!!
my other oils will be love oils then move on to the others.
my hubby will now focuse on me and not the othe femail that has been tring to steal him away.i'm stealing him back by smoking out the compatition.
thank you cat and staff at lucky mojo and all the saints who help and gide us in life and thank the holy trinidy for blessing us in so many ways
i found my place in the religouse world i was wiccian and now i have a new hoodoo home.i will keep u all poasted as i go on this journey
and i hope you all will have me here.
again thank you .

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 am

I just wanted to thank Mrs. Cat and the luckymojo team for the wonderful products and services they offer. I am very happy that I found the lucky mojo site! Every product that I have brought has worked wonders:)

starlite140

Unread post by starlite140 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:22 pm

I want to say I love Lucky Mojo. I was stressed out, about to lose the house I'm renting. I was surfing, and I came across Lucky Mojo, and started reading about novena candles and railroad spikes. I did 1 Jesus novena (2) St. Jude candles for 9 days, and used railroad spikes to nail down the 4 corners of the house I'm renting, and out of nowhere, I was blessed with the $1200 I needed to keep my house. Thank you, God. Thank you, Jesus, for answering my prayers. Thank you, Mother Mary, and St. Jude, for praying for me. A couple days after my novenas burned out, I was blessed. Novenas and RR spikes do work. With faith, you can't lose.

Thank you.

J.T. :D
Last edited by Doctor Hob on Tue May 28, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected all caps

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 28, 2013 1:23 pm

--starlite140,

I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience, but please do not post in all caps. It is against forum policy, and makes more work for us.

Thanks.
Two-Headed Doctor

Ms Kay
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ms Kay » Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 am

I just wanted to thank all the Staff at Lucky Mojo.
All of us here on the Forum know how great your products are.
The outstanding customer service that i have received over the years with Lucky Mojo is just amazing.
I remember when it was a paper order form or order by phone, the service was personal and intuitive.
Now as a new wholesale customer I am more amazed than ever. Everyone that i have had dealings with has been kind,patient and professional. I am proud to offer your products to my customers and so happy to be able to deal with such a nice bunch of folks when ordering or facing the occasional glitch in an order.
Thank you so much! Ms. Cat you have a great Staff, you know how to pick em!
All the Best to you,
"Do not curse the darkness, light a candle."- Anna Riva's Candle Burning Magic.... #96 (G)

remi

Unread post by remi » Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

:) I just got another package today!

Thank you for the wonderful packaging, guys! The mailman in my area is generally kind of clumsy (I've seen him drop one of my more fragile packages once) but nothing is broken!
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

remi

Unread post by remi » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 pm

:D :D :D

I am INCREDIBLY happy. You know, I wanted to write my testimonial sooner but I'm really glad that I waited because I have WAY more things to talk about.

I actually have been buying a lot from LM but I haven't used all of the oils. Most of it is because I haven't figured out what kind of work I want to do with it yet (like the money drawing and lodestone, in the near future, I think I will start off burning some candles and doing small petitions), but I have been using the love oils. What initially started off as reconciliation work now includes attracting new love. I'm still doing reconciliation work, so I know it sounds counter productive, but I realized that it makes me less obsessed with the end goal for that. Well, I won't rant about that since I want to talk about the products that I've been using.

My favorite oils to use together are the Follow Me Boy and the Kiss Me Now! oils. They smell wonderful and I use them every time I go out with my friends or when I see my target. First of all, Kiss Me Now! comes through EVERY time, whether it is a kiss on the cheek or on the mouth or something. Follow Me Boy is the same thing. I find that it's definitely a lot more effective when I put it on and stop thinking about it after I say my petition. I just focus on having fun and the boys just follow. :p

Today was my first time using the Bewitching oil and when my target saw me, he commented that I looked really nice and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

I have actually used some other oils that I got -- like the Essence of Bend Over. It has an interesting effect to it in that I figured that I don't want to use it for love work in any way unless it enhanced the relationship for some reason (sub/dom-related stuff). I think I would like to use it for money-related works, but I will look into that another day.

Oh, I should say, there is progress on my reconciliation work too. It's still the beginning and I have done quite a lot of work on it already to be honest, but recently I suppose I have found the courage to just walk away from obsessing over it and let the results fall where they will and really... it's working! Slowly but surely! So to those of you who are doing reconciliation work, I know that the pain is fresh and you just have that urgency to get him or her back right away, but when you just lay your tricks, walk away from it, and work on loving yourself and loving life, that person will come back to you if the universe thinks he or she is a good match for you.

Next -- my Three John jack ball arrived the other day and I'm absolutely AMAZED! Whoever made it, thank you! I didn't see the invoice because for some reason it was scrunched up and when I opened it up to look at it, the page ripped (I think the heat made it stick together). It feels absolutely wonderful and alive. As a pendulum it swings so strongly when I speak my wishes and when I sleep with it against my skin at night, I can feel it alive. So hard to describe, but I'm incredibly happy with it. I'm definitely looking forward to talking more about this in the future!
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:38 am

remi:

It sounds like you are well on your way to more future success with these items. Keep it up and keep us posted!

Best of (continued) luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:17 pm

I have been a Lucky Mojo customer for many years and have been tremendously drawn to both Santeria and Santisima Muerte...I know they are both separate and thanks to this forum (which I wish I had joined much sooner) I have scheduled a reading with Lou...not only does he seem to understand multiple traditions but his pictures and these testimonials drew me in :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:41 am

poeticone: Lou Florez opened my eyes to an intelligent and reverent way to approach Santisima Muerte. Highly valued and recommended. Best wishes to you.
Joseph Magnuson

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:58 am

I had a 10-minute reading with Lou yesterday and he knew many things that only someone truly gifted could know. I am definitely going to get magical coaching from him and in the future more readings (don't want to overdo the readings on my love life.)

He is gentle, sweet, and knows what he's doing. He also won't necessarily tell you what you want to hear, especially about love matters. HIGHLY recommended.

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi everyone,

I have had a 30-minute magical coaching session with Lou and was again blown away by everything he knew about my situation.

As for the man I really love, Lou honestly told me I have only about a 20 percent chance even with magick. There is a lot of obstacles blocking us which I have realized.

With just the first name and a birthdate of a friend who I thought might be a potential future mate, Lou divined that he was addicted to drugs or alcohol and has a "wandering eye." (Alcohol and wandering eye are both true.) He gently advised me to "run" and compared this person's place in my life to a bulldozer that could ruin everything I've worked for (this is also true, not going to elaborate, but I did nearly lose my job over a situation involving him.)

Lou gave me specific spell instructions and advised me what to buy from not just Lucky Mojo but local stores. As a result, I have invested in some Follow Me Boy, Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) Cut and Clear, and Uncrossing products. I also got some recommended herbs, curios, a mojo bags, and candles.

We worked through a lot in less than 30 minutes. Lou is like talking to a new best friend. Since he offers a variety of consultations/readings/coaching ranging from 10-60 minutes, I'll likely go to him at least once a week :)

So glad I found him!

organicfeline
Newly Registered

Unread post by organicfeline » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Just had a 10 minute reading with Lou and he nailed everything about my situation! :shock: :) He is wonderful to talk to and it truly does feel like talking to an old friend. He is honest and insightful and gave me great advice on my situation. The 10 mins flew by! I have already scheduled a 30 min reading with him, as I'd like to elaborate on a few more things.

(I'm also super shy and weird about speaking to strangers and I did not feel the least bit nervous or awkward speaking to him, which is a first for me. :) )

I had also booked my mom a reading with him two weeks ago and he was absolutely correct about her problem as well as giving her advice on herbs and cleansing for her.

Thank you, Lou. It was an absolute pleasure to speak to you and get your advice.

I look forward to my next reading! :mrgreen:

remi

Unread post by remi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:04 pm

I just wanted to talk more about my recent works..

I wanted to say.. one of my new favorites is definitely the Come to Me oil combined with Reconciliation. It was an unusual combination for me because I realize that Come to Me had more to do with new love but I think it applied really well to my situation, not to mention it smelled really good! I also combined that with Fast Luck for the sake of the circumstances.

So I'm happy to say... thank you, LM~

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:02 pm

remi...love and take care of your Jack Ball and it will take care of you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

angelina08

Unread post by angelina08 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Thank you Lucky Mojo! I finally got my orders! After a long time of figuring out how to order...I finally got them at last! The packaging is very good and the products work!

Aurora
HRCC Student

Unread post by Aurora » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Lucky Mojo rocks! You deliver the awesome in every product you make. I trust the quality, care, and soul that goes into every item you produce. Thank you to everyone in your shop! You are simply the best, and it shows.

DoctorU

Unread post by DoctorU » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:06 pm

I received my King Solomon Wisdom Oil and Crown of Success Oil on Saturday, August 24th and started using them on the same day. Today is August 26th and I already see profound positive shifts in my life circumstances. Wow!!!! Thank you so much Ms. Yronwode and all the LM staff!

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:20 pm

mmcpower wrote:I would really love to hear the success stories ..... sometimes doing workings seems really difficult and just need some inspiration by those who have success so you don't give up on yourself and having the faith. And also any tricks that may have worked for you.

Please share your success stories for inspiration.

Thanks
I use to do simple spells all the time before I started to focus directly on hoodoo and hoodoo only (I am still learning). I have done some money, contact and protection spells that have been very effective. One spell I did was a herb foil packet that I kept in my wallet (filled with basil/cinnamon). As soon as I made this packet, I would find money all over my house....usually when I was in desperate need or tight on pennies. The herb foil packet is good when you need a LITTLE money here and there and is mildy effective.

I did a contact spell using visualization techniques on my cousin that was effective within minutes.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:37 am

I made an order with LM on sep 3rd. Today is sep 16th and I have my order in my hands. I'm amazed! It came in on the 13th and I thought I missed delivery but they held it at the sorting office as I had to pay VAT and royal mail handling charges which wasn't too painful on the wallet. I asked for discreet shipping and very discreet it was. The energy from LM products is unreal. The oils look unassuming until you actually open them babies. My goodness. The scents are pleasant which is always a plus but the vibe and energy from them tells you they are not Disney potions- these are the real deal.

Thanks to all at LM!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:59 pm

I received one of my orders today and I am so happy with everything, I have another order that's currently in customs but I know I'll get that soon enough =) Everything was packed very well and everything I asked for was there. I finally received my copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root magic, originally I was told that the book was not put on the order so I was going to order it next time however to my surprised they put it through for me and I am so grateful since I was wanting this so much, thank you!!

P.S. The attraction oil is amazing!
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:24 pm

I love Lucky Mojo and really have no idea what I would do without them, just ordering their products give me peace, and when I have candles placed on the altar which I recommend to all skeptics by the way, they take the time to pray for you, over you, and with you! I have never in my life encountered strangers that love everyone no matter what, the experience is profound and they really do care, its evident its not about the money with them, the altar candles are priced exceptionally well as well as the readings I have gotten from AIRR, who wouldn't pay $18 to possibly turn their life around, I can't and will never be able to thank all of you enough, but tell you what, continue helping me seal this deal and everyone is invited to the wedding, near and far!!! Much love and many blessings to ALL OF YOU AT LUCKY MOJO! YOUR ALL ANGELS TO ME!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:51 pm

I agree with your comments 100 percent and I am glad that you see the results of your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:20 am

I can attest that this year I had a steady work candle placed for me, after having been out of work for 5 months, and I got TWO jobs while the candle was still burning, within that week! When the reading came, after the fact while I was working, the reading was absolutely spot-on, it was spooky, it was exactly the way the jobs had come about. Blessings to LMCC, MISC, Miss Cat, all the employees and the candle servers! I had never had a candle placed before for anything at LMCC or anywhere else.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

illogicalcrocodile

Unread post by illogicalcrocodile » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:26 am

I can't believe how good these oils work! I dressed a dollar bill and lodestone with wealthy way and fed the lodestone gold magnetic sand and placed them on my desk. I also dressed my laptop with boos fix and wealthy way. After only one day, it seems like I have so many new opportunities! I also have trouble meeting my work hours, but I've been anointing myself with crown of success and so far I've been successful meeting my hours everyday. :mrgreen:

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to say a quick thank you/ give a testimonial for any other Socal residents making orders on LM. I've been a customer for years, but usually from resellers or throwing wads of cash at my friends heading north so that they could stock up for me- but this is the first time I've ordered directly from the site. I placed my order 9/19 and received everything today, 10/5. SO FAST! I've read posts where it seems to take a long time so I didn't have my hopes up for it to come so quickly. Anyway, everything was packaged and nothing was broken, plus the package made my house smell AMAZING for whatever reason.

Oh and I had called the store a week before because I was afraid the package would come while I was out of town but the woman working (I didn't catch her name) was incredibly nice and happy to explain all the shipping ins and outs for me- It turned out the package would arrive just as I was getting home.

So anyway, I've loved LM products for ages now but I will definitely go straight to the source next time. :)
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 am

illogicalcrocodile: That is an amazing testimonial and it is very nice to see how quickly these products worked for you. Placing the lodestone/dollar combo on your desk was a nice idea; keep it close to that which you wish to influence. Good luck on your continued success.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:18 am

Naught1usMax1mus: That is an amazing testimonial, especially for such important work as Steady Work in these current times. You never forget your first time having a candle worked for you...especially with results this spectacular! Best wishes to you and your continued Steady Work!
Joseph Magnuson

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Hey Guys,

I've been practicing for a minute now as I would have been took the course but I had other training to do. So here is my success story. I was out of work and looking for work to get some need money in my pocket. Ive been studying other systems of magick and got side tracked. So on the day of my interview I got into my little box of oils and broke out the Crown of Success,lets just say I got the job with rave reviews from the owners regarding my work thus far and it's only getting better. So I recently got into a situation where the house that I've lived in on and off since I was 12 is getting sold and I have to be out by Nov 8th. I've started a really cool Sweetener Jar spell for this new apartment that I really like,it's perfect for me for the time being and I've been working the jar hard since I've made it. So far I made the jar for my job to be sweet to me and for me to get this apartment. So far everything at my job has been sweeter than apple pie and when I went to view the apartment the owner of the building a really nice older Italian man said to me "You really seem like a very nice person". I anointed my candles with Crown of Success from LM,shook my jar and lit my candles,I noticed tea candles are awesome for sweet jars as their not as messy as the 4 inch candles,but its like Momma Starr said in her book The Conjure Workbook and I quote "Work with what you got and don't let nothing stand in the way of you and your work." Until next time be well one and all and blessed be..

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Hey Guys,

I've been practicing for a minute now as I would have been took the course but I had other training to do. So here is my success story. I was out of work and looking for work to get some need money in my pocket. Ive been studying other systems of magick and got side tracked. So on the day of my interview I got into my little box of oils and broke out the Crown of Success,lets just say I got the job with rave reviews from the owners regarding my work thus far and it's only getting better. So I recently got into a situation where the house that I've lived in on and off since I was 12 is getting sold and I have to be out by Nov 8th. I've started a really cool Sweetener Jar spell for this new apartment that I really like,it's perfect for me for the time being and I've been working the jar hard since I've made it. So far I made the jar for my job to be sweet to me and for me to get this apartment. So far everything at my job has been sweeter than apple pie and when I went to view the apartment the owner of the building a really nice older Italian man said to me "You really seem like a very nice person". I anointed my candles with Crown of Success from LM,shook my jar and lit my candles,I noticed tea candles are awesome for sweet jars as their not as messy as the 4 inch candles,but its like Momma Starr said in her book The Conjure Workbook and I quote "Work with what you got and don't let nothing stand in the way of you and your work." Until next time be well one and all and blessed be..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Lord SP,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
An thank you so much for sharing with us!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 pm

I have to share my most amazing recent experience with Lucky Mojo products...hopefully it can help you guys and gals!
My intent was to have the most passionate, unforgettable night...

This is what I did:
I bathed in Bewitching bath crystals
I sprinkled Bewitching sachet powder on the bed sheets
I annointed myself with Love me oil (he loved the scent and couldn't stop kissing me)
I annointed the bed posts with the following oils: Fire of Love, Bewitching, Love Me, Kiss me Now, Follow me Boy
I dressed a tealight candle with Fire of Love

The result: he told me it was the best sex he had EVER had!
I got these ideas from reading the forums, thanks to all the moderators, you are amazing.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Customer Testimonials”