• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:42 pm

How Long to Receive Order?

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Re: How Long to Receive Order?

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Woohoo! Postage charged on my card today! It's all coming together . . . ;)
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!
cat ninja heroe

How Long Before a Mojo Arrives?

Unread postby justme9 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 am

I was just wondering how long till you receive your mojo? It's been about a month now and i stil haven't received it. It is for triple strength money mojo?

Thank you
justme9

Re: How Long Before a Mojo Arrives?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 am

justme9: As stated elsewhere on the forums, it is best to call the Lucky Mojo Curio Company shop directly, as they are the ones that deal with all orders and shipping. I fear you will receive very little help asking this on the forum.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:50 pm

...unless of course cat finds time to chime in...and this time of the year is a busy one at Lucky Mojo.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am

Justme9

Most orders ship within 48-72 hours and arrive at their destination in 7-10 working days. If you have not received a package in over a month, call the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask for a tracking number. We cannot help you here at the Forum.

Happy New Year! The shop will re-open January 2nd, 2023.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby justme9 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:justme9: As stated elsewhere on the forums, it is best to call the Lucky Mojo Curio Company shop directly, as they are the ones that deal with all orders and shipping. I fear you will receive very little help asking this on the forum.

I ordered my mojo from one of your readers not from the shop, so i was just asking a general question, and still can not find that answer about how long it takes for a mojo to be done and delivered.
justme9

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

You need to contact whoever you ordered the mojo from. Maybe the person is praying over it for several days or just has a lot of business.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 pm

justme9 -- we don't have readers, honey. You may be thinking of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers -- but they are exactly what the name says -- "INDEPENDENT" -- that is, they have nothing to do with this shop and we cannot tell you anything about their business practices.

I am a member of AIRR, as are many of my friends, and i give free ads to the AIRR group at the Lucky Mojo forum, because AIRR is actually a committee of our church, Missionary Indepennndent Spiritual Church. Both AIRR and MISC do good work and we want to support these organizations, but they are not part of Lucky Mojo.

Now, if you are having trouble contacting a member of AIRR,, i want you to go to the section of the forum about AIRR, and read the thread about contacting your rootworker. You need to find out why you have not received the mojo -- and you should get a tracking number for your package to make sure it was not lost or stolen in the mail.

This is the thread that tells you all about contacting AIRR members.

problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-contact-the-ombudsman%C7%83-t16571s30.html

Please click the link and read and post to that thread, not this one, because this thread is about our shop and is for the use of our customers.

As for how long it takes to make a mojo -- less than an hour -- although most rootworkers will keep it on the altar and pray over it for a certain amount of time. You should have received it before a month was up.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby P_K » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Wow, that's a long break! :lol:

catherineyronwode wrote:Happy New Year! The shop will re-open January 2nd, 2023.
P_K

Unread postby SilverStar » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:06 am

wow, the shipping charge just got taken off my card, I'm so excited :) i hope i receive my order soon :)
SilverStar

Unread postby newbie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Dear Cat,
Today is the new moon day and I did not want to place order in the new moon cycle because I would like a honey jar.
It probably does not matter when the order is placed as long as the work starts in full moon cycle but today is the last day of the new moon cycle, so i thought I will just wait one more day to place the order..u know...

If the order takes 7-10 days to arrive and 2 days to ship, the full moon cycle will almost be over :( before I start the jar.

Any suggestions?

Shold I wait until next full moon cycle to start the jar? Or start in full moon (almost towards end) and continue thru new moon?

Thank You.

Regarding order

Unread postby newbie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 pm

How long does it usually take to prepare the order and ship it?
I called the store and asked if it's been shipped yet and the person who answered said, 'it's not going to be shipped for a while'
Is there a delay in shipping at this time?

Thank You.

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Greetings, newbie! I remember having the very same question. Miss Cat explains it nicely at the beginning of this thread (it's the second post in the thread). Keep an eye on your credit card, and when the charge for shipping comes on, then you'll know that your goods have been made and packaged up, and then you are only waiting for the shipping time after that.
Hope this helps,
catherinejoan
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby newbie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm

That's from 2009. May be the procedure changed?? because i was charged the entire amount in one shot, not separately for shipping and products but the store said 'it's going to be a while before they will be shipped'.
Anyway no rush, i was just wondering if there was any delay or catching up at this time like they have in busy season.

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 pm

newbie wrote:That's from 2009. May be the procedure changed??

Oh yes, well you could be right about that. The orders that I have received so far were not inconsistent with Catherine's explanation, so that's why I assumed it was still that way. I don't know it for a fact though.

Plus I guess I was charged separate shipping as a foreign order (Canada), so maybe it's not like that for you, if you're in the USA, say.

Anyway, I know it's hard to wait for one's order. Good luck.
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby Oskura » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I am sooooo excited for my order to come in! I can hardly stand it. I have a big project on my mind :D
I always love when my box from LM gets to me though!!!! It's well worth the wait!
Oskura

Unread postby newbie » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 pm

I received my order today.
Thank you.

I waited 8 days and still no package?

Unread postby EmmieB » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 am

Hi!! I ordered Influence oil and a white skull candle 8 days ago and it still hasn't arrived? i live in Kansas so I don't know how long it takes maybe 2 weeks or something? i was just curious. Thank you!
EmmieB

Re: I waited 8 days and still no package?

Unread postby newbie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Mine was shipped 17 days after I placed the order and USPS took another 2-3 days to deliver.
I think 2-3 weeks is the average time.

Re: I waited 8 days and still no package?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Lucky Mojo products are handmade, not made in a factory. Your order is put in a queue and filled according to stock on hand.

If you have questions about your order, either call or email the shop.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MegLynch » Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

I just ordered the intranquility kit and I had no idea it could take so long. To be honest I'm so scared I'm going to loose the love of my life forever and I'm freaking out that it might take so long to come. Is there anything at all I can do to ger it fast? I'm sadly really desperate and would do anything. Any help?
MegLynch

PostThis post was deleted on Fri May 31, 2013 7:00 am.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 31, 2013 7:03 am

MegLynch wrote:I just ordered the intranquility kit and I had no idea it could take so long. To be honest I'm so scared I'm going to loose the love of my life forever and I'm freaking out that it might take so long to come. Is there anything at all I can do to ger it fast? I'm sadly really desperate and would do anything. Any help?

This is not the Customer Service department. You need to call or email the shop to find out the status of your order.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Porl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:04 am

Hi everyone, I have no complaints and no questions, I just wanted to let you all know that your work is amazing, and it is truly an honor to work with you all. You are awesome.
Thank you Archangel Michael
Thank you Archangel Gabriel
Porl

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 5:44 am

I have just contacted the shop to find out if they are able to take a second credit card number so if my international shipping charge fails on the original one they can immediately try the second one. I'll let you know what they say.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Astraline » Sat May 10, 2014 3:31 am

Hi Cat,

I ordered a 7 day candle to be burned by LM on the 30th. I emailed pictures but have never had a reply and no response from an email asking when to expect the candle report. Could you look into it for me please? order 68513.

Thank you!
Astraline

Unread postby California Sister » Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 am

Hello Cat, and Happy Birthday! :D

Your February 2009 explanation concerning time it takes for an order to arrive is very helpful.
Since I can no longer drive to the shop (moved to Virginia) it gives me food for thought in future planning.

I placed my first online order on March 24th. I called to check in mid April and was told it would be out soon. I called today (May 12th) to check the status - aware that this is just after the festival - and was told that there was one item out of stock (Money House Blessing oil) and that the order will be on it's way once it is produced.

Much of what I ordered had to do with the March Newsletter discount... So, I was not the only person ordering the same items...which affected the stock, I'm sure.

I would suggest to newbies to consider what supplies you would like to have on hand and follow Miss Cat's instructions for ordering. :D

I truly love the Lucky Mojo products and appreciate the time, care and energy put into them. Very grateful that they are not mass produced resulting in empty, soulless products. :D

So, plan ahead of time. Order all of what you want, even before you know you really want it. Follow Miss Cat's instructions and conjure your patience. While you wait for your order, it is an opportune time to read the forum and study...Especially if you are taking the Correspondence Course 8-).

Thank You, Hugs and Light to All!
Linda, California Sister
California Sister

Unread postby Tomiko » Mon May 12, 2014 2:33 pm

I liked the post if LM has received payment that too can be helpful. checking-order-status-checking-email-functionality-t604.html-sid=ab67adfddec1c5ec4b082b83274be102#p32056 .

I placed my order on may 6th and it hasn't charged my card yet but I think with the hoodoo festival recently ending it just could be the orders are backed up. Though I am excited cause this is my first order to them. This is my first time ordering and trying them, but I always try to enter their Facebook giveaways on Fridays. Real name is Lisa. I know I have to be patient, but if I am nervous or concerned about my order i can always call or email them. :)
Tomiko

Unread postby Lex009 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 pm

well im on the east coast, recieved my order after 2 and a half weeks which is not bad, but one of my orders is wrong, ordered a fmg oil, instead i got a fmb oil, so now i have something i dont need and cant use, and itll probably be over a month to return and recieve what i ordered, i love you guys at LM but this is not good...
Lex009

Unread postby angelael » Thu May 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Lex009 call the store and let them know that you received the wrong oil. They will ship out the correct one ASAP.
angelael

Unread postby Sarafina » Thu May 29, 2014 8:47 pm

^^2 weeks. you're lucky!

I live in NY and its never been less than 6 weeks for me..
Sarafina

Unread postby TawanaNicole » Thu May 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Lex009 wrote:well im on the east coast, recieved my order after 2 and a half weeks which is not bad, but one of my orders is wrong, ordered a fmg oil, instead i got a fmb oil, so now i have something i dont need and cant use, and itll probably be over a month to return and recieve what i ordered, i love you guys at LM but this is not good...

Lex009,
Call the shop and let them know you received the wrong item. They have very good customer service. I don't think it will take that long to ship out the correct item just ask if it's available or do you have to wait for it to be produced. Hope this helps.
TawanaNicole
TawanaNicole

Unread postby RunningBlue » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Lex009 wrote:well im on the east coast, recieved my order after 2 and a half weeks which is not bad, but one of my orders is wrong, ordered a fmg oil, instead i got a fmb oil, so now i have something i dont need and cant use, and itll probably be over a month to return and recieve what i ordered, i love you guys at LM but this is not good...

hehehe I live in the same state, just south of the shop about 5 hrs away.. placed a order 11 May... and nothing yet... I ordered a few times and it takes awhile... and I know it does, prepping candles and making oil..
RunningBlue

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:22 pm

I would personally rather have items made by real rootworkers and blessed by them. It's worth the wait for me.
At least I know that the quality is the very best.
Just my thoughts.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lex009 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:38 am

angelael wrote:Lex009 call the store and let them know that you received the wrong oil. They will ship out the correct one ASAP.

Ill see what my options are, i also dont understand why they dont answer emails, how else am i going to prove my claim..
Lex009

Unread postby Lex009 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:42 am

called the store today, and they said the'll take care of it, thx for the advice..
Lex009

Unread postby gene123 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello,
my order is yet to arrive too
gene123

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:16 am

Hello LM

I have 3 orders that I am waiting for. They were placed first on May 16 then in 2 week increments after. I have called the shop twice and requested (if possible) to have all three orders condensed into two. The reason being is that I was told they were out of some oils etc. So what I suggested if they could send me what they have and then I would wait for the rest in the next order. I was told that I would have to pay for shipping. When I placed all orders it included shipping already so I am not understanding why I should pay for shipping again. Would it be too confusing to consilidate all three orders into two ? I just want clarification.

Just want to let LM staff know and Miss Cat that I just luurrvve!! your products!!. They are soo effective and powerful!! I use all your products sparingly. The orders do take time but a well worth the wait.

Thanks for your hard work.
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK,
You'll have to call the shop again and then discuss this with them.
The moderators have no control over the orders.
But, it sounds like maybe there may have been a misunderstanding regarding the shipment cost? I'd get that clarified.
Sorry that I couldn't be of more help to you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gene123 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:21 am

I am in Australia, my order is delayed
gene123

Unread postby SorrowRose » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:03 pm

I placed my order on May 20th and today, June 14th, I received it. All I have to say is.....WOW! Everything is packaged carefully and the smell that came out of the box when I opened it...heavenly! The oils smell amazing! I can't wait to start using these products. 8-)
SorrowRose

Unread postby bb9 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Hello,
I placed my first order today. I ordered a break up spell kit, love me spell kit, do as I say sachet, Follow me Boy Sachet, and Domination Sachet. I did not include a message with my order. Should I have explained my circumstances? I am very new to this, so I will need some guidance! Thanks so much!
bb9

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Hello bb9,

I would invite you to call the shop when they are open or send an email. It would be of great use to provide your order number when talking to a staff member about your circumstances.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bb9 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Thank you! I will definitely get a hold of them!
bb9

Unread postby Angelkitty » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi

I know that my orders usually take around 4 weeks to get to the UK and so I usually order things in advance, but something important has come up and I was just wondering if there was any way of getting a small order of 2 types of bath crystals shipped sooner?

I know it's a long shot, but I have only just realised that I have just 19 days to put a new plan in to action and set a sneaky trick.

Thanks
Angelkitty

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello, maria84,

This is the wrong place to ask this type of question

Please e-mail the shop at: order@luckymojo.com

They can better help you with this type of question

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello all,
I'm new to the forums but have spent a lot of time in "lurk" mode, reading through all the wonderful posts and making plans for my purchases from LM. I placed my first order on 12 Sept and have anxiously been waiting for it's arrival, and after reading through this particular thread, I now know a little bit more about the order process. I'll be calling the shop tomorrow to check on my order.
Thank you to everyone for being so awesome here!
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Little-known secret: If you call the shop and ask very nicely for the lab to put a rush on your order, they will label you a "squeaky wheel" and move your package through more quickly.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:34 pm

I'm SO excited!! I just received my order today! It was like Christmas morning seeing that little box on the front porch! I've already got the honey jar going, and will be working on my other goal later this evening. Thank you so much, all you fine folks at Lucky Mojo Curio Co, for all the love and care you put into all you do for us!
Bright blessings!
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:29 pm.
Reason: Issued another board warning

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:53 pm

I have an 200 dollar order in my cart now and I need to recieve it before the end of February. If I order it now, will I recieve it before the end of Feb? I live in Sweden. Thanks!
Moonlightdream

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Moonlightdream,

Rather then post it on the forum, why dont you call the store directly and ask? Some items may be readily available others may not. So figuring that out would help. IE some items may be out but if you want them to ship without the items not in stock it would go quicker. Otherwise the order may wait. Or It may be smooth sailing. But the best people to ask are those working in the store. the number is on the LM order page.
j82

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Thanks J82! I just emailed them =) I only intended to buy 2 spell kits but ended up adding about 10 more oils and 10 sachet powders...-_- Just want it all...Lol
Moonlightdream

Unread postby codytlse » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:44 am

Hi there,

I have ordered some items on December, 12th, 2014.

Till then and today January, 12th, 2015 I haven't received any parcel.

I wrote to order@luckymojo.com many emails asking what happened to this order, got one response and then nothing...they don't bother responding.

Could anyone out there advise me what to do ?

Thank you all in advance.

Rgds,
codytlse

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:43 am

codytlse wrote:Hi there,

I have ordered some items on December, 12th, 2014.

Till then and today January, 12th, 2015 I haven't received any parcel.

I wrote to order@luckymojo.com many emails asking what happened to this order, got one response and then nothing...they don't bother responding.

Could anyone out there advise me what to do ?

Thank you all in advance.

Rgds,

Codytlse. Where do you live? It takes time to receive them since the products are custom made once you place the order. I was also told that this season is their busiest season so it might take a bit longer. And you placed the order before christmas. It's holiday season so they probably had day offs too. Did you receive a tracking id to check the status and whereabouts of your order?
Moonlightdream

Unread postby codytlse » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:54 am

I live in Europe. Their response was that this order was still in production, email received on Dec 22, 2014.

So far no answer and no tracking Number because they haven't yet sent it.

I only have my Order Number.

Thank for your help!
codytlse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, codytlse,

Moonlightdream is right

Yes, they were SWAMPED with orders for the holiday season and still trying to catch up. I wouldn't be surprised if it took 6 weeks.

Sorry
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby codytlse » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:03 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

At least some reassuring words - they don't bother responding to my emails, hence this worry.

Rgds,
codytlse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, codytlse,

If you don't receive the order in a couple of weeks and you can't call them, send me a PM and I'll call on your behalf.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofheart » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:13 am

Hello I just ordered 4 sachet powders Im reading down below that once the shipping charge is off your card then its on the way. So my charge is off but the nice lady in the shop says a couple of weeks for delivery. My husband will be leaving to the field soon (military) what else can I do while Im waiting. My purpose was to put those in our bed while we slept and i want to sprinkle some in his bag before he leaves. Can I call for express shipping or anything.
queenofheart

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters