Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
AprilRaine

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by AprilRaine » Wed May 29, 2013 10:05 pm

I didn't know I was looking for this idea until I read it just now. Holy cow that spell sounds powerful and mind blowing! Thank you, cat, for being willing to share things like that with all of us!! I'm about to place a new order this week and I'm now including some black skull candles!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu May 30, 2013 1:52 am

Thank u ms cat! Amazing amazing amazing! Friday order will be done! Can't wait can't wait! I just feel it this will do the trick! I am so excited. :)

The Eye

Unread post by The Eye » Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Good evening all,

Let's say that the target already drink every evening a couple of alcool glasses. Not an alcoholic but likes to drink.

So, the door is slightly open and you want it to be fully open, making the target becomes alcoholic.

I've understood that when using a skull candle you carve on it what you want the target to think.

In this case, shall I carve : "alcoholism", or "I'm an alcoholic" or "I become an alcoholic now !", or something else ?

Thanks.

significant

Unread post by significant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 am

hello :)
can anyone advice me which color of skull candle i need to order to influence/affect one's thoughts that he can not have sex with other women but me ?.. (to disgusted him the thought of sex with other women )... i will "work" with triple nation sack in few days, but i want to affect his thoughts also,with skull candle
thank in advance

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi All,

I would like some advice on this. Any help is appreciated!

I am currently working on a red skull candle, and talking to it frequently. In the next week, I will be traveling the whole week and I am not sure what to do about this spell in progress.

If I leave it at home for the whole week, I feel like my work is disrupted. I would like to keep talking to it, even if I am hiding in a bathroom for a few minutes.

If I take it with me... and put it in my checked luggage, how would the work be affected if TSA starts rifling through my luggage and touches it? I often get random-checked by TSA.

If I take it with me... and put it in my carry-on bags, how would I explain it if TSA sees it on their X-ray screen and wants to take a closer look?

Thanks for any advice!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Hm just personal advice I would take the skull light it speak to it and put it out and wrap it up in paper till you return, it signifies the work is on going and not done. I would not travel with a candle if its going to be touched or seen by others. Same for mojos with TSA now a days id not travel with em if touched or seen by others. Id rather pray over it before I leave and hide it away with a personal item of my own.. Just my thought hope others can help and give advice
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 am

If your burning two skull candles an one if very high in flame n the other is low (black skull candle for seperation) what should I do in case one goes off n the other keeps burning ?

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Around a few months ago I was doing something to pull back my ex & I wanted to use the Red Skull candle. I wanted to carefully engrave what I want him to think as iof he is thinking it... during the engraving on the skull he would text or call me... I wanted to light it while he was sleeping, but I never gotten the chance to light it, because he would pop up and stay for awhile or a couple of days whenever what day I would attempt to work light the skull. So I hid the skull away.

Then since I couldnt find the other red skull I pulled out a second skull in April, I did the same thing far as engraving and couldn't light that one up either because family needed to move in with me that day and the guy I wanted to burn on would pop up that very day. So, I hid the second skull as well.

Now I found BOTH red skulls.. lol So, my questions are...

Is it ok to burn one of the skulls now or do I have to do another skull since its been since April when I wrote on the last skull?

How many days and length of time per day do I burn the skull?

What to do when skull is burned down?

Do I say to the skull like I'm him?... EXAMPLE: I'm thinking of Mysticguy (Mysticguywhich is me) or
What I want him to think..EXAMPLE: You (my target name) is thinking of me Mysticguy

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Here is the link to the Skull candle questions & answers The answer to your question and much more is included.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:17 am

Thanks you & that link did help with some of my questions.... but I didnt see anything about the question of me writing on 2 red skulls WITHOUT lighting them, because of him and other people popping up or coming over and the target being responsive during the day I wrote on the red skull... Was trying to see should I start a NEW red skull or can I use one of the skulls that I already wrote on but never lit... Can I get some advice on that?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 am

mysticguy

I have a feeling you've got some resistance going on there, and that's why you kept getting interrupted.

On the other hand, some of those interruptions came from the person you want to bring closer. Maybe that's WHY the interruptions are happening, because otherwise "nothing you do will be impossible for you." -- compare Genesis 11:1-9 8-)

Anyway, those candles are charged and ready. Since you've already written on them, SPEAK those words aloud as you light each one. And, of course, you're going to work them one at a time.

First, though, you'll want to protect your work from interruption, am I right? :) Dress four small white candles (tealights will do) with blessed salt, poppy seeds and Stop Gossip oil or powder and place them around your work space. Tell that salt to keep nosy people away.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:13 am

Thanks MissMichaele ...the spirit is really working through you.. sounds great and I just written on the,,, didnt even dress with oils yet. If I'm writing on it.. he usually call during the writing or within 24 hours or the day I trying to light it... he wants to come over

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:55 pm

mysticguy

Sounds like the spirit is working through you, too! :D

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:27 am

Hello,

I am working on get my ex back. She is with somebody now, telling me that she is deeply in love with him. But this is a long-distance relationship. On the other hands, she is telling me that she is missing me in her life, I put confusion in her life and she is attracted still to me.

For her brake-up I just did the vinegar jar. But now I want to use the skull to influence her mind.

Whereas I need to wait one or twoo weeks for the LM oils delivery, does it make sense to burn a red skull with the hair of my target, baptize it and just talk to it during the nex 9 days while waiting for the oils?

When I will get the oils, I will use the second red skull. Does it make sense? She is kind of stubborn, so I need some powerful work.
I want to antoint the skull with the Follow me Girl, Controlling, I dominate my woman, Love me, Come to me and Stay with me oils.

On the other hand, will it be helpful to the vinegar-jar, to buy the black skull candle, and antoint it with a Brake-Up and Confussion oil, and telling to her mind "I want to leave my man and I want be back to XX. I do not feel anything to my current man"

Does it sound good to you?

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Can someone please respond to one of my posts please... I also posted on the candle divination and no response yet. I also contact CM for work over a week ago still nothing... =(

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:50 am

Sorry if this question has been answered already, but how many days will a LM skull candle burn for?

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 pm

I used a white skull candle to call upon my Godfather (he is deceased) to guide me in my spiritual path. The candle has burned out. The skull face and back of skull is still in tact only the center burn down. Should I dispose of it and if so how and where do I do it? I do not want to be disrespectful or offensive.
PS I am in process of moving and want to make sure my Godfather is always with me. Thank you :)

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to use a green skull candle to make my boyfriend more generous? I am also thinking of doing a red skull candle to increase communication between us and prevent him from shutting me out.
I'd like to know Which oils, herbs, etc.

Thanks!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi

I posted a question a few days ago. I haven't gotten a reply.
I would like to begin my candle spell tonight at midnight.
I have a red skull candle. I also have the following herbs: licorice root,
Damania, cuberb berries and catnip. Oil: come to me, dominating , follow me boy
love me, crown of success and marriage.

Also,follow me boy & marriage crystals and powder.

Can I use these items on the skull candle? (For the purpose of getting my bf to stop shutting me out, move in, be more generous & put us first).

Thank you :)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 am

Hi blessedlady,

You're asking a lot of that single skull candle. What you have is a good start but for the amount of stuff you want, I certainly hope that you also have a honey jar going, are feeding him your menstrual blood or sexual fluids, and are using contact magic on him in the form of oils, powders or bath crystals.

On the herb side, if you have some five finger grass, I think it would be a good addition on the generosity side of things (it helps with favours).

On the oils/powders/baths side, you have a good mix, but until the poor man moves in - I'd keep the Marriage products out of the mix. Too much is like not enough, and I think that just might be a drop too much at this point.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Thank you!!

lol!! I definately dont want to overdo it. I have patience and will take my time with whatever i decide. I also dont want make the man crazy! a little background: I do have a honey jar. I haven't used it in a while. (But I will be lighting it up tomorrow.) I also have a doll baby that I haven't used in over 6 months and 2 picture boxes. I have done a follow me boy spell and nature sack . (over a period of 2 years) I saw amazing results! Then I became preoccupied with work and school. & stopped doing anything. They all are under my bed in a drawer untouched.

I went to have a reading done with my aunt who did a honey jar for us. But it seemed to make him more distant. So I am going to get rid of it in the ocean.

I used to wear follow me boy oil all the time. It worked! And I added come to me oil, catnip, follow be boy to a lotion I have as well as a body wash. I saw great results then.

I will leave out the marriage stuff. Lol. I just wanted to know what I could use to get started. Ms. Cat recommended a spell kit. But those take a while to come in the mail. I've read good things about the skull candle.

I guess I'm confused as to where I should pick up.

Thank you
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Also, I've never used any fluids. I will try it.
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:20 am

hi blessedlady,

you can start up the work again with a skull candle, but the important part is to get the work that's collecting dust but has been successful - and use that! Go back to doing what worked. It isn't that the spells stopped working - you stopped working them.

For the body fluids, it's a good trick and I tend to recommend it with any long-term couple as it can help forge and maintain the more long-term type of bond you seem to be looking for.

If with all this your work needs more oomph, then consider getting the spell kit (they're a good value for the money and even those of us who work professionally use them a lot) or having a Rootworker take the case.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Angela2212

Unread post by Angela2212 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 am

Hi Everyone,

I love skull candles and definitely the most success I have had has been when using one. My question is, I have bad neighbours, very very bad neighbours, they have completely robbed me of my peace of mind over the year that they have lived next door to me and I no longer feel safe in my own home. They are truly horrible people and I want them to go.

Any suggestions of how to go about being rid of these people out of my street and out of my life would be gratefully received but I would be particularly interested in using a skull candle to influence the head of the family that he needs to move, would this be an appropriate course of action and if so I'd love to hear suggestions of how to go about this, oils / herbs to use, colour of candle etc

Thanks in advance
Blessings
Angela

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm

I have a question about the Red Skull candle for a love Spell. If I want a Kristen Stewart look alike to fall in love with me and have romantic dreams about me what should I write on the candle?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 pm

You could describe the physical characteristics of the type of woman you'd like, like "my perfect woman has brown hair and brown eyes and looks like Kristin Stewart". But be warned, there are few women out there that look just like her and you may be waiting awhile.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aurorua

Unread post by aurorua » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:55 am

Hello and thanks in advance for any advice or help!!

Basic history of situation..
was engaged and living with my ex..things where well until recently..
where for some reason he just changed from being hard, paying his billsworking and loving to no job..giving me like 100-120 dollars a mo on his half if the bills..and completely nvr understanding why he didn't get any enjoyment out of "his"money..i tried explaining..if you worked an pd your half..you would have extra income to enjoy as you like..he honestly never understood..i made him move out..sent him to his mom..to get stable and back on his feet..hopefully. He does love me..that I know..as I do him..
I was wanting to do a red skull candle with clarity..so he can see and understand what he did..healing for his emotional and mental health..along with love and reconciliation oils to help him return to who he was and what we had..

any thoughts or advice on this and also what is the best way to address/write the candlr..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:50 am

Hello, Aurorua,
How sad that your ex changed the way that he did. I'm so sorry. Geez, I wonder what happened to him?
I moved your post to the Ritual Candles thread (and maybe you get can some ideas through the posts here).
And, here is the link to ideas for your skull candle. skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
If you have questions after looking at the posts, feel free to ask us.
Maybe think about asking a psychic what may have changed him so abruptly. Here's the number. 1-888-4-HOODOO
I do want to add that I personally would not work on just one candle for all the things that you mentioned. I would work on one thing at a time and prioritize you spells. And I would use the red skull candle for love
Hope this helps. Good luck to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:55 am

I am going to take this one step further and merge this thread into the Skull Candle thread, as this specifically asks about using a Red Skull Candle with Clarity products.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Aurorua, you need to add Cleo May if you want him to start being more generous and paying his share. I'd suggest doing some Steady Work for him also.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:31 pm

I plan on using a red skull candle to get a Kristen Stewart look alike to fall in love with me.

After I inscribe "Kristen Stewart look alike love me and dream about me" on the skull candle, what oils would have a more effect on the candle-- love me oil, or come to me oil -- or would either of those oils or a blend of them be best?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi, Daulton,

You can blend them both. But, personally, I would just do the: "Come to Me" to start because in the event that you get someone who looks like this, what if they're a really bad person? A HORRIBLE person? Yu don't want that person to be in-love with you.

So, start out slowly. Especially when you know nothing about this person

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:36 pm

After I carved in Kristen Stewart Look Alike, Love Me, Think Of Me, Dream About Me and speaking to the candle as if I were talking to the real person saying your going to fall in love with me, your gonna think happy thoughts about me and your going to have romantic dreams about me what should I say as far as my intention goes because this Kristen Stewart look alike has to be a spitting image and I want her to think happy thought about me and have romantic dreams about me. So what should I say as far as my intentions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi, Daulton,
That really is way too much. You've got to work on one thing at a time. Prioritize.
Focus on one thing. Once that gets accomplished, focus on the next priority on your list.
You have to have patience and perseverance when working magic.
If you ask for all this stuff at one time, your magic isn't going to work. None of it.
Send one thing out with spirit into the universe.
Now, if this were me, I would make a list (that I am keeping). I would write down everything that I want. Then, I would ask myself: "What needs to come first?". I'll work on that. I'd write down everything I did. Then, I'd put my list away and continue working on that until it manifested. Then, get my list out and decide what is the next important thing? And so on.
Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1631

somekindachick69

Unread post by somekindachick69 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:24 pm

I am new here and will be ordering all my spell casting products from luckymojo only. First of all , I want to perform a skull candle to bring back an ex BF. He is with a women now but its a rebound and im pretty sure it wont last but I want to influence his mind to have feelings for me again and come back to me. I am not desperate but I have known him for 5 years and we had special moments.

How do I do the skull candle spell? What supplies do I need to buy off of here? ingredients etc.

How do I petition this candle? Please help me because I plan on starting this soon I get paid this week and want to buy whatever is needed. I also dont know how to go about doing the skull candle properly if someone could help me?

I love luckymojo and keep finding myself coming back here because you guys are professional and know what you are all doing , other sites arent helpful.

Im a new customer starting now , i strongly believe in this stuff.

Also I had about 20 readings done on my ex and they said he will come back eventually , which I believe is true. I also emailed him asking to be friends and im pretty sure he will when he feels like it because last week ( aug 29th 2013 ) he sent me one nice E mail about our dogs.

Anyways if you can me on how to go abouts doing this skull candle and what color to buy plus ingredients and a link to buy it on here , greatly appreciate it. Thank you all :D

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 am

somekindachick69, Here is a link to the AIRR website that is full of information on skull candle spells. I bet you will find the information that you are looking for here and in this thread. It's a good idea to read the whole thread as your question has been asked several times before.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... dle_Spells

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:27 am

Hello all!

Long-story-short....my husband is overcoming a medical condition that has decreased his frontal lobe (brain) melatonin production to the point of crippling insomnia. The doctors say that it will hopefully kick back in anywhere from 3 months to a couple years from now. I would like to hurry it along with a skull candle.

My plan was to use a white skull candle. Loading it with his personal concerns in the bottom, carving "peaceful sleep" in the wax (over the frontal lobe), dressing it with healing oil, hops flowers, and althea leaves. And, popping my petition under the plate it's on. Pray, pray, pray, on it for 7 days. Finally, crossroads disposal.

If any of this sounds wonky or if you have something to add...please let me know. I want to do this right because he really needs the help. Thanks!!

Cassandra
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Good Evening, Spookyredhead,
That sounds like a perfect spell! I love it!!
I would just change one thing. Instead of "peaceful sleep" I would write: "Healthy sleep". To me, "Peaceful sleep" sounds too ambiguous.
Anyway, congratulations on a wonderful spell-plan!
Take care and hoping that your husband has a speedy recovery
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:22 am

Thanks for the carving tip! I will update with my results! :D
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi all,

I did a search and nothing came up; I hope it hasn't been covered. I had bought a white skull candle and various herbs, powders, and oils with the intent to do some healing work on my boyfriend, but it has become apparent to me that I am the one who really needs it right now. Every day is basically an exhausting struggle for me to get through due to my problems. I am on multiple medications, but some of my issues can't be treated with meds, and I can't find a cognitive therapist in my area--just talk therapists. I need help changing my thinking, my expectations, my feelings about myself, and healing a lot of decades-old hurt.

Will a white skull candle burned for myself help me? I have Crucible of Courage, Healing, Blessing, and Clarity products, as well as Goldenseal and Nettle herbs.

Thank you if you can help . . . today was especially tough and I just feel awful and in a lot of pain tonight.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Good Evening, Sakura,
You poor thing. I am so sorry that you're having these problems and the physical pain.
The answer to your question is absolutely YES you can work the Skull candle on yourself.
If you so feel inclined, here is a list of prayers. if you wish, you can find the ones most suited for you so that you may pray on your candle.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/c ... _of_Psalms
I am praying that your pain and problems swiftly leave you.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:47 am

Hi sakura, I would like to emphasize what Miss Aida posted about the prayers. There have been times when I have been very low and the only thing that got me through it was saying prayers. This can give you strength through hard times and help to boost any other spell work that you are doing.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 am

I am not sure this has been discussed before. I have red through all 16 pages and not found it, so I will ask.

Is it ok to work two skull candles, on two different targets, at the same time? I have a lover I am trying to make commit to me and a very close friend of his is fully in my court with us being an official couple. I want to influence the friend to continue to speak highly of me, and to be more aggressive in his arguments. I also want to influence my target toward the same end. Is this acceptable to work both at the same time or should I work them consecutively? Thanks!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:15 pm

As long as you're comfortable doing more than one spell at a time, there's no problem in working on both targets simultaneously.
Aura Laforest

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:28 am

Hi again everyone! I've read through this thread and yesterday placed an order for red skull candles. I am immensely excited to work with them and have gathered so much useful information from this thread. I just need a bit of advice on the types of oils to be used, and in what order. I ordered two red skulls actually, just in case.

In response to one of my first postings here, Ms. Cat suggested I use Clarity, Crucible of Courage and Love Me oils, which is spot on I must say. The situation involves a young guy who is shy, inexperienced and insecure of himself, and who I believe is greatly oppressed by his mother. Should I use those three oils on both skulls, if I indeed have to use the second skull? Or if I get good movement with the first, could the second skull take a slightly different combination of oils suck as Love Me plus maybe Kiss Me Now?

Also I ordered the mini honey jar kit to help back it up. Plus I am first doing some reversal work on his mother and another saboteur to clear up the fiasco they caused regarding him and I.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:47 am

Hi ImABalloon,

Yes, if the first Skull Candle does wonders for you then you can work the second one with different oils. Though you still may want to keep Crucible of Courage Oil in the mix just to keep that up.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Thanks Papa Newt! I can't wait for my package :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:16 am

ImABalloon: You will not be disappointed. Even holding those skull candles feels like a magical act! Enjoy your order.
Joseph Magnuson

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 am

Thank you J.M.! That is the feeling I get already. I was soooo disappointed when they were out of stock before. Looking forward to it :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:04 pm

ImABalloon: I feel you on that! They are very much in demand and tend to get bought up pretty quick. Glad to know you have some coming your way!
Joseph Magnuson

Elephant24

Unread post by Elephant24 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi,

I'm on my seventh day of burning a red skull candle in order to get my ex to think of me. I started burning it at 1Am today and it is now almost 8pm and the candle has burned all the way through but the flame wont burn out. Should I just leave it, blow it out or snuff it out? Also, I looked under candle divination but there was no mention of this, so what does it mean when a flame keeps burning and won't go out? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello, Elephant24,
Let it burn out.
Spirit is most likely trying to make symbols for you in the wax to talk to you through the symbolic messages.
Hope this helps.
Have a good evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:11 pm

I just wanted to comment on something I tried. I'm still excitedly waiting for my skull candle order, but I am fairly certain it's in this thread that someone suggested also anointing one's phone with attraction/love products to encourage the contact to take place. So, I did that with what I had on hand at the time - I wanted to draw my target to my Instagram profile to gaze at my photos and be enticed into at least thinking of me more. Well "all of a sudden" I have this onslaught of random followers coming out of nowhere! It's so hair raising when you have these "omg this stuff really does work" moments! I don't know if my target has been affected but it occurred to me today that now that I have the Love Me oil, it would be perfect to use! In fact, I want to make a sort of herbal sachet with love herbs all dusted and oiled with Love Me products, to rest my phone on. That's going to be my weekend project. :D

adele85
Newly Registered

Unread post by adele85 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:10 am

Hi ALL,

My ex and I split like about a month ago, but now i want him back i already got my honey jar going ;). I'm going to start a reconciliation spell and was wondering if could get a red skull going as well. Should i do it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:08 am

Good Morning, Adele85,
I personally think that's a good idea!
Take care and have a great day!
HRCC Graduate #1631

adele85
Newly Registered

Unread post by adele85 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm

thank you so much miss Aida i will update!!!

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:19 am

Hey maybe I over-looked or didn't see it, but I couldnt find something concerning the red skull candle and I just wanted to get some clarification concerning the red skulls for love was hoping to burn it within 45 minutes to 1 hour for 7 days if thats okay:

1) On the red skull candle do you WRITE on the skull as if the TARGET is actually thinking the desire themselves for EXAMPLE write on the skull:

Example A: I(which is the target) miss mysticguy (myself), I (which is the target) am in love with mysticguy.

Or is it written on the skull what we requesting for the target to do like this: Example B: (Target's name) you miss me and you love me, mysticguy

2)When we pray the desires over the red skull candle do we say /pray over the skull candle like EXAMPLE A as if the person is thinking it themselves or EXAMPLE B what we requesting for the target to do.

3) What do you do if there is remaining wax of the red skull when its finished?

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:28 am

Hello! Had some concerns about my skull candle! Started one Sunday night. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights it burned super slow, even though I would leave it for a couple hours each time. Monday even I had trouble keeping it lit. By last night (Wednesday) it was only burned to just above the eyes inside. So I lit it and spoke to it and figured it would be fine to leave for another couple hours. When I went back to check on it, it had burned up completely! I was shocked bc before a few hours had gotten me barely anywhere in terms of burn but a few more tonight and the three quarters of the candle still left were consumed!

My question, why do you suppose this is? Such a resistant burn at first then a total turn around to a super fast burn? Also, in your opinion, since it finished on the fourth night, is it done? Or should I do another skull dressed the same way?

Also on a side note, can I reclaim the personal concern before disposing of the wax to use again? It was a tip of a straw the target had drank from. Can it be reused? Or should it be disposed of with the wax?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:09 am

Hello, MysticGuy,

Just go to the search engine above (it's the dark green area) and to the right you'll see a white box. Just type red skull candle and you'll see a lot of posts. If you then cannot find the answer, please let us know.

As far as disposal is concerned, go to this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Hope this helps!
Take Care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:14 am

Hello Jules6186,
I am suspicious that the ritual was unclear (as you may not have been initially specific) and that's why it burned slowly. Then, when you were very clear, it burned fast. AS to say: "Oh! This is what I am supposed to do"!

Now, I could be wrong. But, my suggestion to you is to light another one and be very clear. Talk to it as if it were the head of the actual target. In other words, I talk to my skull candles as if I had the person right in front of me and under hypnosis (not knowing that they are with me and only remembering what my "hypnotic suggestions" are.

No, do not remove the personal concerns. Dispose of everything together> Here is the site for disposal: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Hope this help!
Have a great day
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”