Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

SilverDaniels
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Tue May 14, 2013 6:05 am

Good Job, AnnieB!

Now, that's what I call "puttin' ya back" into your work! I really liked how you tricked everything up, like a million tiny webs all over the place set to catch you a lover.

Happy Conjuring & Best of Luck!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:38 am

Your success gives me hope. I really like how you have laid so many tricks it has even given me a few ideas of my own. I am also in a similar situation as yourself. My husband has told me that he wants to leave and that he no longer loves me. I am starting the graveyard dirt love spell tomorrow. One thing that i love to do is put the love me oil, and follow me boy oil in my case into his shampoo and say a prayer. I also dust his side of the bend with stay with my powder, and put oil on my hands then rub it all over his pillow cases. Or i put the powder in his underwear and his socks. I have seen a little bit of movement but he is still saying that he does not love me and that he wants to leave. So i am going to try the grave yard dirt spell and see what happens. But keep up the good work and keep us updated! :P

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Tue May 14, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks, SilverDaniels! And haha yeah, there are so many tricks in the house right now! I keep thinking to myself, there's so much here, there's no way this can't work! Here's hoping I'm right :D

Axle, I did come across your situation in the forums. I wish you the best of luck! Perhaps we can help each other out and share tricks and ideas :)

I did the shampoo trick too! We actually just share the same bottle of shampoo, conditioner, and liquid soap, and I always get to choose because she doesn't really care what they smell like so it's pretty easy for me to trick them without worrying about her wondering about the scent. For some extra oomph, I added a hair from each of us in the bottles.

I folded the clothes today like I said I would. What I first did was I took all her clothes, and made them go inside out so that the parts that actually touch her skin are exposed. Then I sprinkled powder on them while saying my simple prayer. And then as I folded the clothes I continually dabbed oil in my hands after every few pieces, to make sure that some oil gets on everything too. So all in all, these clothes have been treated with bath crystals in the wash, powders, and oils. Triple threat! Haha!

Also, every night after she has gone to bed, I anoint the inside of her shoes with oil. I just get a dab and draw a cross with my finger inside each shoe while saying my prayer.

Anyway, I'm glad you're seeing movement. Don't worry about what he says for now, because you still have time to turn things around!

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 am

Thank you for your kind and helpful words. Sometimes you just really need to hear or read lol that it will all be okay. Gives me hope that what I'm doing will pay off in the end. I am going to try the shoe thing that's a good idea. I think im also going to put some on his bottle of contact solution since I know he will touch the outside of that. It's funny that you were folding clothes today, cause theres clothes of our that I have to put away as well weird. Well keep me updated, and if we can trade ideas that would be cool.

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Tue May 14, 2013 11:31 am

Sure thing, Axle! And please post any good news you may have as well, I'd love to hear :)

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks for your help. Not sure if I need them right now because we started talking again last night, but the energy is still very low.

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Tue May 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Metanoi,

My goodness, darling. I'm terribly sorry about your dilemma. But, you've come to the right place.

In my own practice, I rarely move forward with spellwork without performing a proper divination or consulting a proficient reader (if I'm too close to the situation to divine an honest reading); and I most certainly advise you that do the same. I grew up in a magical household, and my Mom has always taught us that being "forewarned is forearmed". Having a good assessment of the key factors of a situation is IMPERATIVE to devising an effective method(s) of magic.

That being said, something you could get started on sooner than later would be a honey jar (to sweeten him to you) combined with Reconciliation, Love Me and Stay with Me products. The name paper should be your name crossing and covering his, encircled with the words "love me stay with me love me stay with me" with hearts drawn in each corner, and 5-spotted with a combination of the three oils mentioned above. Cut a thin strip of fabric from the crotch area of his unwashed underwear, and a strip from your own; and tie them in a knot. Place the knotted fabric strips in the center of the name paper along with Balm of Gilead (to heal broken relationships), Honeysuckle (to tie him to you), and Violet leaf (to strengthen the love between you). Fold everything into the name paper; folding TOWARDS you, then wrap the packet up with red thread (to keep everything together), praying all the while for your fiance to love and stay with you. Go on, and push that packet into your honey jar, taste it, cap it, and burn pink candles dress in those same oils on top of it.

Visit this page for more information about Honey Jars:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Go through this thread for even MORE information:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... cc90f82210

I personally like to have a variety of different spells and tricks working simultaneously towards one goal. So, I would sprinkle a sachet mixture of those same products mentioned above in his shoes, on his side of the bed, and in the corners of every room in the house. I sometimes like to sing evocative songs that relate to the spell while I work. So, while I'm going about the house get'n my sprinkle on, I would have something like Jennifer Hudson's "And I am Telling You" blaring on the stereo. I once cast a darn good lust spell using Regina Belle's "Baby, Come to Me". (But, that's just me). :lol: I would also get those oils all over the house. Basically, I would lay that magic on so thick that there would be NO WAY for him to escape it.

In addition to all this, it's also a great idea to have MISC back you up by setting a light.

Again, these are just suggestions that only tackle the obvious. Only a good reading would be able to determine for sure the best plan of action.

I hope to see that the wedding is still on posted on here soon.

Good Luck Darl'n!!
Happy Conjuring ^_^

LatisZ
Newly Registered

Unread post by LatisZ » Wed May 15, 2013 5:38 am

Hi! I'm new to this and I need help. My ex bf is about to get married to a woman he just met. The problem is, he is still in love with me but people have done things to keep us apart. He has visited me and we've talked about 5 months ago and I chose to stop communicating with him because I was thinking he would not make a decision to be with me if he had both women in the picture. He just met this woman 6 months ago. We have been in love with each other for over 15yrs. I cannot stand on the sideline and watch this happen. Please help!

rachped

Unread post by rachped » Wed May 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Hello,

I am new and am wondering about using a bottle spell or a honey jar spell for reconciliation... What is the difference, if any?

Also, I read that to sweeten things I can add sugar to my bottle. Anyone know anything about this?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Dear rachped,

A bottle spell is a kind of container spell. Container spells may also be made in flasks, jars, bags, wallets, or boxes. Not all container spells are for love or reconciliation. Container spells can be made for cursing,drawing money, or reversing evil, among many other things. A bottle spell is a specific kind of container spell (made inside a bottle) that may or may not employs a specific form of sweetener (such as sugar or honey). Read more here:

Bottle Spells and Spell Bottles
http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

A honey jar is a type of sweetening spell. Sweetening spells may be made with sugar, molasses, syrup, honey, and so forth. Not all sweetening spells are container spells-- they may be made in the form of baths, powders, incenses, or as edible magical food. Not all sweetening spells are used for love or reconciliation. Sweetening spells can be made for court cases, job situation, or social friendships, among other things. A sweetening spell in a container can take many forms -- a sugar box spell, a baked red apple spell, a sweet bottle spell, or a honey jar, among others. So a honey jar spell is a specific kind of sweetening spell (made with honey) that is inside a certain kind of container (made inside a jar) -- or to state it another way, a honey jar spell is a specific kind of container spell (made inside a jar) that employs a specific form of sweetener (made with honey). Read more here:

Honey Jar and Sugar Box Magic Spells to Sweeten People
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

To learn more about how to make sweetening spells of all kind, including for reconciliation, there is no book better than "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by Deacon Millett:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

rachped

Unread post by rachped » Thu May 16, 2013 10:49 am

I will defiantly look into this book, many thanks!

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 pm

I have recently tried to reconnect with my ex and he still is believing that I had cheated on him after multiple times of me telling I have not and he has also been addressed by one of the people he accused me of cheating with...usually he starts the argument while drinking

I've had to end things with him because of his accusations..

the issue is the complex in where i live is there are a lot of wh**ish women in the area and he thinks that I will be like them ...lots of them go from boyfriend to boyfriend and I admit he does have a reason not to respect me to the fullest because I slept with him early in the relationship :( however I have tried numerous of times to show that I want him and only him...

I just want him to get over it have some clarity to the fact that what he thinks happened never happened...

he isnt listening to ppl who are telling him other wise that they know i never did ... i mean why would i cheat on him ..I'm always at home...ppl knew we dated and even the men who lurk around for the women in the area who are willing to lie down with them at the drop of a hat have tried to hit on me but they see that I am faithful/loyal to him ...some where even his friend but I cannot tell him because he wont believe me or it will just be more ppl for him to accuse ME of trying to hit on ..cheat with...

I have always been one of those females to get a lot of attention from males I just wish his insecure ways would go away because if was to branch out and actually be a singer one day he couldnt handle it ...:(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 18, 2013 2:56 pm

KrysalK --

I think he sounds confused, and since you mention his drinking, i will come right and say that this can become a HUGE problem for some people, making them react illogically and also combatively.

I know that your reputation means a lot to you, so to work on that, you could do either a freezer spell to shut him up (but it would also freeze him out of your life) or you could do a skull candle to influence his mind so that he has some clarity (use Clarity Oil on a white skull candle).

If you are actually thinking of trying to reconnect with him as a lover, i would advise STRONGLY against that. He's too messed up. He is likely to turn violent in his paranoia. Treat him as a man with a disease -- of the mind.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 18, 2013 3:40 pm

I'm with Miss Cat. Don't get back with him; it's not worth it. Do Stop Gossip to shut him up, then Cut and Clear to cut him out of your life.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

metanoia

Unread post by metanoia » Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 am

SilverDaniels,

Thank you very much for the good advice. I didn't have everything exactly so I had to improvise. I blended essential oil of Rose and cinnamon, mixed with a carrier oil. I used this oil to anoint the candles and paper as you suggested. I made the paper just like you said. I took our unwashed undies cut a strip out of the crotches and tied them together with mine on top. I tied 2 knots to signify the couple. I placed that down on the paper. I have been collecting an envelope of his hair off his comb for a while, so I took some pieces along with a bit of my hair and added that on the paper. I have had 2 lodestones that I always pictured as us , and I've had in a drawer for a few years, and added those. I added 2 big balm of gilead bulbs, lavender, cinnamon, magnetic sand and folded it up as you described. I then took red string and wrapped it a few times towards me, then tied each end into a knot. All this time I was reciting the prayer circling our names.

As I filled the jar to half with honey I would sprinkle some of the same herbs into the honey. When the honey reached half way I pushed in my packet. I poured more of all the same herbs while pouring the honey. Still all the while reciting the prayer. I then closed the jar, anointed 2 pink B-day candles, light them and placed them next to each other on the lid. This made the flames join while you could see 2 distinct wicks. The whole time the candles burnt I recited the prayer/petition. When those candles burnt out I placed 2 more the same way.

I did all that last night. This morning I lit 2 anointed pink B-day candles in front of a picture of us with his arm around me. I recited the petition over and over as I stared at the picture and the flame in front of it. I noticed that although the candles were touching the flames were not. I kept praying out loud and getting more focused about it. Then the flames started to touch but didn't form one flame. As I kept going the flames joined into one and the wick of the candle in front of me started to bend towards the other wick. The 2 wicks stayed touching towards the end where they both stood back up but kept one joined flame. When those burnt down I lit 2 more and did it again. This time the flames were joined from the beginning, Right from the beginning the wick in front of his picture bent over to touch the other and stayed that way until they were done. I'm going to get one larger candle to keep burning on it through the day. I want to keep using the B-day candles in the mornings as a way for me to add focus to it.

Do you think there is anything to the flame and wick stuff I noticed? It seems to me that it showed the flames apart, like us then join into one with my effort. Then the flame stayed as one like we will be reunited without having to use magic. The next set showed the flame together and him bending to me as if he was going to now put effort into things.

Any thoughts?

I hope this sounds like it would work.

Pink

Unread post by Pink » Sun May 19, 2013 8:22 pm

My boyfriend (ex..ish) of about 14 months has left me a few days ago, saying it's "for good" and we argue "too much", but is still chatty with me (using our cute talk, and saying he loves me etc' etc') so I know it's not dead and gone.

I'm completely over the bend with it, and want him to come back to me for good, I want all doubts gone. It's so obvious to me he's in love with me. He's on school leave at home (about a 6 hour drive away) for the summer, so I'm really pained.

I've been looking through Mojos things, and mini kits, it leaves me wondering what people think is the best to do in the situation. I thought about having a candle dressed up and sent to me, as well as having one lit in the alter. I just wonder what you guys think would be the best choice in the situation in terms of what I would pick? There seem like so many choices.

Have you used any with success?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon May 20, 2013 1:15 am

Pink,

In your situation you could easily get some of his personal concerns, add it to a doll and work him using "Return to Me" or "Reconciliation" with a little dash of "Kiss Me Now". Incense, oil and powder. If that does not get him into your bed so you can establish a new, strong connection then burn a little candle dressed with Road Opening above the head of the doll and try again.

Sooner or later you will have to deal with that argumentation he mentions as well. This is usually done by making a honey jar, adding both persons concerns and burning blue candles dressed with Peaceful Home oil on top.

Make sure you cleanse the house on a regular basis - at least after any fight - using Jinx killer or any other spiritual cleanser.

Good Luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Pink

Unread post by Pink » Mon May 20, 2013 10:46 am

Dr.Johanness,

Not any of his hairs or something like that, as he's too far away now. I've looked through my clothes and I have none. Do you think something else may work? I have things he has given me, but as gifts so I don't know if they can be used.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Cat has a rule that when someone says something 3 times its true.. meaning that's what they really mean and move on. You had proferssional help which said to get a doll, now you doubt the professional help and want more professional help. So here is some good advice: get a reading to see if its possible, ask the worker what work to do, if any and move forward. Cat does readings, iv had one with her, she is great, worth a try. As for spell kits, is their something blocking you? Is their work on you (cleanse). does he like someone else ( break up).. the ideas are endless it really matters WHAT is going on.. undfortunetly your version of whats going on is an opinion not shared by him, meaning someone outside factor is influencing him, so I have to ask what? Trust me I been in your shoes holding on to an ex, hoping, working etc. Best advice I was given pray about it and move on, leave it in Gods hands.. cut and clear helps with the emotions
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Pink

Unread post by Pink » Mon May 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Hey! Thanks for replying!

I did get the advice to use the doll, and definitely it didn't sound terrible by any means. I guess my only want for more opinions is just to know how another may handle it; Like I said (I hope I said) my first thought was to get some candles for reconciliation and do a honey jar, so hearing the doll bit just makes me a bit curious about how I may handle it. (Hence just wanted some more thoughts/opinions)

As for why, he just said we argue too much, which can be true at times.

It's not that I'm really doubting the advice I was given, I'm just wondering about what others ways are successful as well 0.o

Not really sure I can afford a reading either to be honest.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Pink, you could use the hairs of both of you, of course, or toenails, or sexual fluids. Work with what you have.
catherine yronwode

Pink

Unread post by Pink » Mon May 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Got your PM Catherine, really sorry if I "spam posted". (Wasn't my intent, now I feel jerky)

What if I don't have items like that of his? I guess is kind of my problem. I was really hoping to order everything I planned on ordering, now I'm kind of unsure as to what I can do. :/

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Pink,

Like i said, "work with what you have" -- if you have photos, use those, if only names on paper, use those.

The more intimate the concerns, the better chance you may have for success, but if the break-up is recent and was not entirely decisive, working with photos or name papers may be sufficient.

Give it a try. You have nothing to lose but the time and materials you invest in the work.
catherine yronwode

Pink

Unread post by Pink » Mon May 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Thank you Catherine!

Being really helpful, I've been going over things for days and days but having no success in putting things together.

I've even thought of trying a root worker (I looked up your profile as well, but by what I saw I don't think you deal with these kinds of things?) but I'm wondering if that's going "too far"

I "double posted" because I wasn't sure if the ignoring of my wanting to do candles and honey jar kit (neither saying anything good or bad really) meant the poppet was the only way to go..

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon May 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Pink wrote:Dr.Johanness,

Not any of his hairs or something like that, as he's too far away now. I've looked through my clothes and I have none. Do you think something else may work? I have things he has given me, but as gifts so I don't know if they can be used.
That means you have things that he touched. That is stronger than just having his name (a personal concern) and picture (another personal concern). Add a gift of his to the work. When it comes to dealing with theft for example, the only personal concern you can get is a slinter from the treshold of the room in which the theft took place and that usually works just fine.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Pink

Unread post by Pink » Tue May 21, 2013 10:30 am

Hrm, I see what you mean.

Thank you.

metanoia

Unread post by metanoia » Tue May 21, 2013 11:08 am

On the honey jar I made (explained earlier) I ended up using a pink 7 day candle with no glass. I started burning it 2 days ago. I lit it this morning and recited the petition for a while and left it going. At this point it was about 1/3 burnt down. I left it going while I went to the gym, only gone an hour. When I walked in I saw that it had burnt all the way to the bottom, mostly down the center. It left a short thin sleeve of wax from the outside of the candle. Does this mean that the work must have bypassed a block, causing it to burn really fast? Would this mean it worked?

Thanks,

Metanoia

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:06 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:sun369 --

Burning oils is not the usual way we work, unless you meant burning candles dressed with conjure oils or burning oil lamps dosed with conjure oils.

In any case, the usual oils would be Return to Me and Reconciliation.
I have not used these products yet. We still talked to each other. He said he will add me back on facebook, but he hasnt yet. I asked him if he still sees me as a good friend or not and if he still wants to hangout with me or not. He hasn't responded. But it is not uncommon as he is very slow in responding back to people.

My local psychic said he needs time to think to clear his head whether he wants to move away from this relationship and just want me as a friend, and nothing more than a friend or still stays the way we were.

So, can anyone please tell me if RETURN TO ME would work in this case or not ? because we dont live together and we still talk to each other.

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Tue May 21, 2013 11:16 pm

metanoia wrote:SilverDaniels,

Thank you very much for the good advice. I didn't have everything exactly so I had to improvise. I blended essential oil of Rose and cinnamon, mixed with a carrier oil. I used this oil to anoint the candles and paper as you suggested. I made the paper just like you said. I took our unwashed undies cut a strip out of the crotches and tied them together with mine on top. I tied 2 knots to signify the couple. I placed that down on the paper. I have been collecting an envelope of his hair off his comb for a while, so I took some pieces along with a bit of my hair and added that on the paper. I have had 2 lodestones that I always pictured as us , and I've had in a drawer for a few years, and added those. I added 2 big balm of gilead bulbs, lavender, cinnamon, magnetic sand and folded it up as you described. I then took red string and wrapped it a few times towards me, then tied each end into a knot. All this time I was reciting the prayer circling our names.

As I filled the jar to half with honey I would sprinkle some of the same herbs into the honey. When the honey reached half way I pushed in my packet. I poured more of all the same herbs while pouring the honey. Still all the while reciting the prayer. I then closed the jar, anointed 2 pink B-day candles, light them and placed them next to each other on the lid. This made the flames join while you could see 2 distinct wicks. The whole time the candles burnt I recited the prayer/petition. When those candles burnt out I placed 2 more the same way.

I did all that last night. This morning I lit 2 anointed pink B-day candles in front of a picture of us with his arm around me. I recited the petition over and over as I stared at the picture and the flame in front of it. I noticed that although the candles were touching the flames were not. I kept praying out loud and getting more focused about it. Then the flames started to touch but didn't form one flame. As I kept going the flames joined into one and the wick of the candle in front of me started to bend towards the other wick. The 2 wicks stayed touching towards the end where they both stood back up but kept one joined flame. When those burnt down I lit 2 more and did it again. This time the flames were joined from the beginning, Right from the beginning the wick in front of his picture bent over to touch the other and stayed that way until they were done. I'm going to get one larger candle to keep burning on it through the day. I want to keep using the B-day candles in the mornings as a way for me to add focus to it.

Do you think there is anything to the flame and wick stuff I noticed? It seems to me that it showed the flames apart, like us then join into one with my effort. Then the flame stayed as one like we will be reunited without having to use magic. The next set showed the flame together and him bending to me as if he was going to now put effort into things.

Any thoughts?

I hope this sounds like it would work.
BRILLIANT Metanoia!!

I would most certainly agree with your interpretation of the joining flames. Since the candles were set to represent the two of you in a Reconciliation working, I can only see this as a very positive sign that your efforts will indeed be successful!! Of course, I wouldn't let up on the workings and praying until your desires have fully manifested. I also like to "check-in" on my workings with divination to make sure I'm working well, and assess if I need to make any adjustments.

Personally, I like to lay my magick on "thick" (so-to-speak) so that the situation or person is completely saturated in the energy, and I won't let up until I get what I want. For this purpose, I've found that anointing myself with Crown of Success oil before I begin working, gives me quite the edge. I'm not a big fan of the "set it and forget it" method proposed by other magickal system (although, there have been times in the past where it has been beneficial for me).

I wish you all the luck, and will keep my good thoughts in your direction. ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:32 am

I just had a heated argument with a friend and he stated that he does like me a lot. But he wants us to stop seeing each other because of that reason and he claims he wants to be with someone else. Truthfully, I don't believe him. We have been through this for the past 2 and half years. He keeps coming back.

I did say that I wanted stop seeing him at first because I know I do have feelings for him. Once, I realize that is not what I really want and I do enjoy being with him. I want to continue to seeing each other. :cry: So now, I truly believe he just saying this because I said it and I told him that I love him.

I have a combination of love/come to me oil ..I have been using when I see him by anointing every thing he touches. I feel like whatever I do it's not enough. :cry:

Some one please help. I need to know what can I do that is urgent.

POSITIVETHINKER22

Unread post by POSITIVETHINKER22 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello all,

just need a little help currently doing reconciliation work on my ex in the form of CTM baths and doll baby work - however Id like to order candle(s) to be set and lit at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church i dont know which ones to get.

we arent talking at all he says he has forgiven me but he cant go back to where we were. I want him to want to stat fresh brand new.

also he is heavily influenced by friends and family so i don't know what i should buy.

should i work on him more? or work on his family/friends?
im currently burning road opener and come to me incense in conjunction with my doll baby.

any other outlets?

Heenz90

Unread post by Heenz90 » Mon May 27, 2013 10:35 am

Hi,

i met a guy in september last year my first serious bf since my ex 2 years ago. We got on and he made me laugh and we started dating. Things became official in january when we agreed to take it slow but we liked each other but because of his ex cheating and hurting him he just wanted to take it slow. I developed feelings for him and things were going well.

he met my family. He came to family birthday parties and even went to visit my dad over 2 hours away.

His business went thru struggles recently so i helped him out and when his grandad died i was on the phone at late hours listening to him cry.

But On the way back from visiting my dad last week we listened to sad love songs and All of a sudden he says he wants to be alone as he cant be with anyone as i think he keeps remembering his ex\'s pain. He says hes over her but he still feels the pain. He wont even talk to me properly or answer my calls let alone come see me as he wants to be alone.

I want him to have feelings and love me. He hasnt even given us a chance to develop as he doesnt want to take the risk. I know he did have feelings as everything was going well. Is there anything i can do?

Plus i have the love me oil. What things can i do as i have no experience lol but i want him back in my life i miss him so much. :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 27, 2013 11:05 am

Stop listening to "sad songs." You can dress a pink or red candle with Love Me oil and wear the oil. You can add Return to Me.

Heenz90

Unread post by Heenz90 » Mon May 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Then wht do i do? Do i need pics? Anything else? Just light them up and..?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 3:51 pm

If you have a picture, especially if it's a picture of the two of you together, in happy times, write a petition on the back, dress it with the oils, and burn the candles over it. If you have any other personal concerns, you can add them to the petition.
Two-Headed Doctor

Heenz90

Unread post by Heenz90 » Mon May 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh ok whats a petition? So i dont burn the pic just put the candles under the pic?

Thanks btw

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon May 27, 2013 5:39 pm

There is a nice collection of love spells on the Lucky Mojo site. If you read thru them, you will be far more familiar with your choice as to which spells to do and how.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#candlelove
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Thu May 30, 2013 8:17 am

Hello Everyone Just want to say thank you all for your advice -- I have reached my completion and realize this is just the beginning. I'm grateful for this forum & the GREAT LM products!

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Thu May 30, 2013 9:57 am

Congratulations, Charisma! It's always encouraging to hear of other people's success. I hope the rest of your days remain happy!

If you don't mind me asking, how long did you work on your case?

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 am

Annie B I worked the full 3 months faithfully with no movement, no communication - basically no nothing and a few days before the 3rd month he began texting,emailing & calling to come home.

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Thu May 30, 2013 11:19 am

Oh that's great! I remember people talking about spell completion within 3 months, but that reconciliation case would usually take longer than 3 months, but yours actually worked within that. I am very happy for you :) Good work on keeping the faith despite not getting any encouragement in the form of movement. That must have been quite difficult.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri May 31, 2013 3:20 am

Sometimes a little push is all it takes for a person to come back.

doghouse74

Unread post by doghouse74 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:13 am

I've been doing a honey jar, a breakup bottle and had some candles lit to help get my ex back and away from her new guy it hes been working we were talking again but tonight she freaked out on me because she couldn't find something just went crazy. a few hours before she was fine. could this be something to do with the spell work?

mistressalize

Unread post by mistressalize » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:31 am

Hello

I have recently 'broken up' with my boyfriend. I contacted an AIRR worker and she suggested a reconciliation moving candle spell to help me get him back, this was 2 weeks ago, I've paid for the spell and for the reading, I've emailed her, called her with no avail. I'm not suggesting that she will not get back to me, at all, but reading about reconciliation work I came to the conclusion that the long you leave it the harder it gets.

With that said, whilst I'm waiting for the root worker to get back to me, should I put this man in a reconciliation honey jar? Could this interfere with any potential conjure the work could do for us? This idea just popped into my head but I'm unsure because I don't want to jeopardise anything.

Our situation is complicated, this man has many past issues and he trusts no one, he thinks I've cheated even though I've always been faithful, however, when I asked him to tell me it's over, and that I should move on he first changed the subject and the last time I asked him he said he honestly doesn't know if we should move on. Which leads me to think that he's confused and he's been hurt in the past so he's afraid. I let him be from time to time I send him a message but he won't reply most of the time.

I've got faith in my root worker, I've got faith in the universe and in god that it will be a good result. So I'm just wondering if I should just push it a little.

Thanks for reading and any, uncomplicated (newbie), work suggestions will help thank you.

Love MA

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 am

From my experience I've found that rootworkers will usually tell you to do a honey jar as it's a good back up to any reconciliation work that is to be done. I don't see any harm to it, personally.

I'm sure someone more experienced could elaborate, but from looking around the forums, this seems to be the first go-to spell for love work.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:26 am

You sound like you are grounded and solid and simply want to get the show on the road. Shoot your worker an email or phone call and tell them you are starting a hj on your own just so that they know and go for it. Honey jars are beautiful and working one for reconciliation is almost never a bad idea!
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:00 am

I just love Miss Bri...and she is on target (as usually) and I agree with her that its no harm in integrating a honey jar, actually it compliments your worker's work and your intentions for this relationship. Good Luck. You can also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:26 am

doghouse74 wrote:I've been doing a honey jar, a breakup bottle and had some candles lit to help get my ex back and away from her new guy it hes been working we were talking again but tonight she freaked out on me because she couldn't find something just went crazy. a few hours before she was fine. could this be something to do with the spell work?
Or it could be her responding to stress from breaking it off with the other guy. Only way to really know is have a reading done, or do one yourself if you have the skill.
HRCC Student #1559

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:15 am

I had a question that i am sure everyone asks at some point. :D How does Reconcile products work? Or like come to me products? Or love me products? Like if you are burning candles dressed with all three how does he know to come back or forgive you or anything? I am just like wondering. Cause if i burn those things how is my husband supposed to know to contact me if i do not contact him? I mean i understand how like a red skull candle works, that is pretty straight forward. Its a skull you inscribe think of me on the forehead and then you dress it with oils, makes them think of you that makes sens. But i just do not see how those products can make someone know that they want to come back. Like the IS spell for example it drags the person back to you. I just do not see how these products can kinda do the same things. Just interested. I do not doubt there power or effectiveness or anything. Thoughts? 8-)

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:37 am

Because they contain herbs, roots and essentials traditionally claimed to have the virtues of awakening love, making a person contact another, think sweetly of another and so on. In addition all work is accompanied by a prayer directing the powers of the herbs, roots, essentials etc.

doghouse74

Unread post by doghouse74 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:46 am

She is still with the guy. she just had started talking to me again is all.

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 am

Okay i understand that and it make sense. But what if you only pray when you light then candle. Say like "In the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, I command and compel, (name), to love me, stay with me, and come back to me." And then after you say that prayer you just like talk to the candle as you were talking to your love. Just questions. I know it's annoying but I am just so curious. Like if the person is very very very angry at you and does not want anything to do with you, then how are the oils and things supposed to work on his mind to make him call you or come back?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, removed name, pronouns

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 am

No guarantees in magic or life. Some targets put up more resistance than others and will not respond, or only will respond with a lot of work, time, and trouble. One has to decide whether reconciliation is possible, or whether Cut and Clear is a better solution.

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:20 am

Okay so yesterday i burned a pink candle dressed with reconciliation oil and my petition taped to the bottom of the glass. I burned for a really long time about 12 hours, it was a freebreze candle thats all i had. And it went out at about 4am this morning. I woke up to it crackling towards the end, and then on one side of the glass at the top there is black soot and then the rest of the candle is clear. But while the candle was burning it was going crazy, it was dipping all over, waving around, and then the flame would get really high. I have never seen a candle do that before, it was honestly insane. I have no idea what the flame means. I know that the black around the top of the glass and then going to lighter means that there will be problems with the work but in the end it will work out if you keep working it. So i was just wondering if someone knew about why the flame was doing that stuff?

juana torres
Newly Registered

Unread post by juana torres » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:23 am

Been friends for years about 9 months ago we took it a step further and we told each other how we felt and everything was fine until one day he stopped coming by,calling and texting and when we finally spoke he said he was going threw things in his life and he wants to be with me but he needed me to wait for him until he resolved his issues in his life,but it been 10 months of waiting and I don't want to wait any longer we still speak but not how things were before. What can I do to bring him back into my life the way it was before??

Amouramor
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amouramor » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:35 am

I am doing the 7 Intraquil spell and I have a few questions.
Do I have to say the prayer over the candle that's burning?
How many times do I have to say the prayer? And when?
I have a picture of the person, where should I place it?
How do I know if its working?

I would appreciate the answers!

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Hello!
I'm currently doing a honey jar for my ex boyfriend and on Monday I will start a seven day figure candle reconciliation spell. I' m using love me, return to me and reconciliation oils. It has been about six months after our break up and we called each other and decided to meet next week, after all this time, to catch up with our news and just see each other (it has been a relationship of many years and we still care for each other). I have decided that I want to tell him about my feelings and that I still want to be with him and make a new beginning together, without expecting an answer though because I know he will not be expecting this and he is a person that needs to take his time and think things over. I had a reading from a reputable rootworker who told me that we still have chances of being together. However he has started a new relationship, he still has feelings for me but I know that since he is in a relationship, he is strict and will not open up about how he feels about me. When we will meet it will be the fouth day of my reconciliation spell and about a week after my honey jar.

I really don't know how to handle the situation, from one hand I would like to be honest with him about my feelings and from the other hand I am very nervous since I know he is with another girl. Any ideas about what I can do to make him open up? Or make him positive towards this?

Thank you very much.
Blessings to all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Are you using the rec spell kit? it has you write a letter to the person being heart felt and truthful with how you feel then dress it with powders and pray over it. If not using the spell kit then..well write him a letter expressing how you feel and be honest and dress it.. see the link http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Now for this other person, u can use break up or have a candle set to break em up and also one to bring you together. as for the note and using the kit be honest just write how you feel, say maybe you have moved on at the time and I get that but I believe in you and me and that this is right. As with all rec work set a time frame to work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

kleiw

Unread post by kleiw » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:25 am

Hi j82!
No, I'm not using the kit. I haven't thought about writing a letter. It is a very good idea, I guess it's more powerful than just saying something. I will do this, thank you very much!

monetwings

Unread post by monetwings » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello :-) I met a man two years ago whom I believe is my twin flame. The first day I met him, I kept thinking "he reminds me of someone" and I wasn't looking at him romantically (it was a work relationship). Then as months passed by, I realized he reminded me of ME. As some things progressed, I fell in love with this man and I believe he had strong feelings for me as well. However, as soon as I fell for him, a "curse", or dark fate, crept in and through a sequence of events, has kept us apart from each other. I continue to love him, and have done several spells to bring us together and nothing has happened. I have done twice the spells using the male/female image candles, one spell to bring out his sexual attraction towards me (using candles shaped like genitals), etc. I just don't understand it? Is there a more powerful spell I can do to reunite twin souls? Thanks!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”