Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

miriam

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by miriam » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:56 pm

I often help friends in working out their spells and such but this time i got a request from a dear friend who has never asked for anything of this nature. So before I advise her i thought i would ask the opinions of the forum
the story is that her mother is being sweet talked by her sister(ie my friend's sister) into moving in with them in a plan to usurp the mothers not inconsiderable assets. apparently this has been going on for a while. this sister is estranged from the rest of the family so if the mother went with her she would lose contact with all of them. This friend tells me she would prefer that her mother remain in her own home so all the children have open access and opportunity to meet with her and that everyone can ensure that she is safe. despite repeated attempts to block this sister, the latter is becoming more and more bold in carrying on with her aims. i had her make a freezer jar for her and apparently it helped for a while, now however it looks it is not enough.
moving the mother in with this sister requires her to move from her residence in the middle east to the US, a long winded process.
the question is how to thwart this process magically. options that come to mind:

1.bind the sister and her husband to prevent her from going to the home country? s it possible? the freezer jar did not work for long.
2.create disharmony in the sisters home that makes her forget all this?
3.create rift between the sister and mother ?

whatever it is needs to be strong and effective since these are apparently very determined people who want to get their hands on the family money (also per this friend the sister has already gotten her share of the inheritance and is now after the rest of the money)

if any one has any experience with this sort of situation and had it solved by any AIRR root worker please msg me or post here, either way is fine. Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 am

Hi,
The VERY first thing that came to my mind is the "Fiery Wall of Protection" spell kit for the Mother.
Then, continue doing the Hot Foot, Binding, and even Cast Off Evil.
I like those spell kits. They're "No-Nonsense".
And, also, maybe you just answered your own question? You can look at the AIRR site and see who specialiazes in what areas and consult with them.
Wow, this is not good. Such a shame that people like this exist.
Good luck to all and sure hope that this story has a happy ending.
HRCC Graduate #1631

BeautyStarz

Unread post by BeautyStarz » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:43 pm

What exactly is a "Hot footing" spell and can you recommend? I was wondering what exactly what it is, what is the best scenarios to use it in and if someone can recommend a few for me?

Thanks!

BTZ

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 am

Hello:

Read the Lucky Mojo page about Hot Foot products and spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:47 pm

BeautyStarz --

If you read the web page Mary Bee recommended above and also read this entre long thread on hot footing, you will have all the answers to your questions!

Good luck!

CAN-GLS-HOTF
Hot Foot Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:51 am

Hi there

I'm working on love spell on a target I've wanted for a long time. When i did my first spell i had a dream warning me about being careful around a mutual friend of ours because she's jealous of me. About three days ago I noticed my annointed pink pillar candle which usually burns so clean, neat and strong began to flicker, dip and every now and then release small puffs of black smoke.

The day after it first happened I discovered he had a fling with someone I'm not too keen on. He avoids her because he didnt enjoy the experience but she still wants him even though she has a man. The day after that I heard this same girl has been talking about me even though we've never really talked and she doesn't really know me. I've still been getting bad feelings about the friend I dreamed about and it showed itself yesterday. She did a few things in front of him that I didn't like, even down to encouraging him to flirt with another girl in front of me.

On the plus side I've noticed some positive changes in him towards me since starting my spells (for the first time yesterday he looked me in the eyes while talking to me and i felt a connection lol) so I'm sure I'm doing something right, but I need to remove these outside evil influences. How do I get rid of them? I don't mind treating the girl he had a fling with as an enemy but I feel bad about doing enemy work on my "friend" cos she's meant to be my friend.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 am

Hi PrincessTumbles,

Working a freezer spell on those two women, or working with some Stop Gossip products, are softer ways that can be used to deal with them and get their influences out of your situation. You can read more about those here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

On the other hand, do please consider that if being a flirt and enjoying a bachelor's life of constant flings is in this man's nature - it's going to take a whole heck of a lot of spell-work to get him to go against that nature, if it's even possible. So do evaluate your target's potential for a committed relationship honestly since no matter how many women you freeze out and shut up, there will always be others there to take their place.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 am

Thank you aura, great advice.

Funny you should ask about whether he's enjoying the bachelor lifestyle or not! Firstly the "fling" was about 3 years ago and the girl just hasn't quite gotten over it. In fact he's angry with her because she went ahead and told everyone he was her man when it was just sex that he wanted to keep private. Secondly yesterday when my "friend" tried to get him to flirt with a very pretty girl he just rolled his eyes shook his head and said they're all the same and he's finished with silly airheads. Then he started to talk about another male friend of ours who's gotten engaged to his girl that he wishes him all the best cos he's finally found a good woman and all that's out there are dumb silly girls.

So I take that to mean that at least I've caught him at the right time in his life to start working on him lol

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 pm

It does sound positive for work. Let us know how it works out for you :)

Product lines you may want to consider with regards to drawing that more permanent and stable relationship include Dixie Love, Adam and Eve, and Chupparosa. Also try and feed him menstrual blood if you ever have access to his drinks unattended - it's a very potent way of working that can help create a strong bond along with your other work backing it up.

Blessings and success to you.
Aura Laforest

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 am

I love it! Thanks aura!

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 am

In my family, I have a little sister who is terribly terribly spoiled. I'm in my 40s, she's in her 20s.. therefore mom did horribly in shaping her up. She is as spoiled as they come. My mother is in her 60s and her health is not all great... but she killed herself putting my sister's wedding together in less than three months, gave up her own home she made literally with her bare hands.. and little sister still doesn't even acknowledge any of it. She also expects everyone to pitch in and be part of her life events.. but the minute you ask for her to even go on an outing with you.. as family.. she has no time. Most recently mom was crying because lil sister almost hit her.. mom feels the home is not hers and has moved out with a man she doesn't want to be with... but says she feels that's not her house anymore. I'm her eldest and don't live by, but I am just dying to just put my lil sister in her place.. problem is mom is part of the problem as she is an enabler and lost her assertiveness... and sister now is high and mighty and has started disrespecting me too.... I want to bind that lil monster.. but how? I need it to be quick and permanent. What do you all recommend?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm

You can use Essence of Bendover on her to bend her to your will. Your mom needs something to help stop being pushed around. I recommend Crucible of Courage and Power supplies.

Did your mom actually sign the house over to your sister or is she just letting her live there? She may need an attorney.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

missmae

Unread post by missmae » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Hello! I want to have a hotfoot candle set for me to hotfoot a woman out of a certain mans life but I'm a bit confused on the petition. Would something like " hot foot Cindy out of Adams life" or "Cindy stay out of Adams life" be appropriate? I don't want to hotfoot the man out of my life. And I was also wondering if I should Include his pic as well as hers? Thanks for all help :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 pm

How about "Cindy, get out of Adam's life now!" Don't include his picture. She is your target, not him.

missmae

Unread post by missmae » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Alright thanks Mama Micki! What about birth dates should I skip using his with that to? I just thought maybe it would need some kind of connection to him.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 am

missmae wrote:I just thought maybe it would need some kind of connection to him.
"A connection with him" -- between him and the other woman -- is just what you're trying to BREAK. It's all about HER going away. Connect the candle to her only.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 am

:evil: :!: this woman is going around and messing with ,tring to steal ,ect my husbend my friends husbend and many others she was in a shelter but her own husbend she left long story .any who some how she has all the men tied and wrapped around her skanky finger.my husbend refuses to end his "friendship" with her and keeps defending her
i can't prove he is messing with her in the bed room dept.but i want her out of our lives and so dose the other wives.i've tried vinnager jar 2 diffrent kinds and ammona even other jar spells this woman seems unstoppable.so i ordered chupperosa oil,follow me boy and i domminate my man oil i hope it gets here soon.i know lm is super busiy is there any thing i can do to keep her backed off of our men remember many wives are counting on me to find a "cure"for this desease.or infection this woman was a stripper and still is a prostatute .i'm tring to brake her hold on our men.any advice on rootwork i can do?would help us alought .my other jars are working on other things.but not on her.she is pure evil.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 am

Sounds like a job for Hotfoot.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

cinnamonsage

Unread post by cinnamonsage » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:33 am

Is it normally to find completely out of place and not feel like your usual self after performing a hotfoot spell? I did a cleansing bath and felt a tingling sensation for nearly a week. Im not sure what caused the tingling sensation.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all
Blessings
~Name it, Claim It, Accept it...Know that you deserve wonderful things~

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Your target might have hit back. A curse is most likely to strike at the target's weakest system; if illnesses associated with tingling sensations run in your family, that might be where your target's defensive work would strike.

If the tingling comes back, go see a doctor; then do some divination, or schedule a reading with one of the fine folks at AIRR.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Would hot footing be justified in this situation?
This entire situation is so childish and idiotic but I wish to be free of this. I have a coworker who I considered my friend. After a miscommunication about LUNCH that she admitted fault to, she decided to say some really nasty and uncalled for things to me. I was furious but instead I kept my mouth shut and walked away. I didn't speak to her for the rest of the day. Now I noticed that everyone else in the office stopped speaking to me. We are a small team of six so it's very obvious they have casted me out. I tried speaking to her but she chooses to ignore me as if I did something to her. I overheard her telling everyone not to speak to me and so they haven't. They now deliberately leave me out of projects just because she says so. Our boss does whatever she says. She's very charismatic and pretty but there's a evil little b**ch in her. If I were to speak to him about the situation he'd tell us to grow up and the bullying would continue. I've seen this before with her. I need my job. I feel as if this situation will eventually lead to my termination of employment. I wish to hot foot her out of the office. I think about the consequences of her leaving her job but her bullying has to stop. I'm this month's target. Somebody else will be next. She's mentioned a few times she's tired of working so I'm thinking this would be easy. I just want her gone so her tyranny could end.

Tang_mang

Unread post by Tang_mang » Sun May 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello everyone

I'm new on here have been looking to see if i could find what i need on here only not so here i am.

I used to pratice wicca but have not in awhile which was mainly earth magick so need help here

I have tried the hot foot and followed the spell to make my husband leav me.

there is a story behind why i want him to leaave so bad. over the last 7years i have put up emotional abuse from this man (YES) I have tried to leave or make him only nothing seems to work, this past year he quite his job in order to make sure i do is come home and go to work.

I cant pay to have rootwork done like I say am only one in house hold that is working,if anyone can help me i would be most greatful to you

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun May 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Have you tried the actual LM Hot Foot spell kit? You say you've done the spell but I'm not sure exactly what you did do? More information about that specific work might be helpful.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun May 19, 2013 10:46 pm

You need to take action in the physical world. File for divorce and consult an attorney to see if you can get a restraining order. Make sure that your money is not in a joint account; do not give him anything. Please give us more details. What do you mean by "emotional abuse?" Do you have children? Can you move yourself?

I would suggest Essence of Bendover to get him to do what you want.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon May 20, 2013 1:26 am

Do not leave the decisive action up to him. Work yourself up using Power Baths, Queen Elisabeth Root, Nature products and Commanding Products. Then cut your ties to him using the black walnut bath or Cut and Clear baths. Feed him with the bath water.
If this does not work you might need professional help. Seek out an AIRR member to assist you.
Good Luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Tang_mang

Unread post by Tang_mang » Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 am

I have a son with him yes, and I shall try all you suggest thank you.

as for the hot foot I was to sprinkle in tracks and sweep it out.

I also asked [unknown rootworker - name deleted by cat] for help. has anyone heard of him? is he truly good?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 am

Tang_mang,

That is the right way to use Hot Foot Powder, yes. You can also use it to dress a black divorce candle which you have fixed with Hot Foot Oil. Let the fixed and dressed candle burn halfway down and then chop it in half with a machete, hatchet, or butcher's cleaver.

The root doctor you mentioned -- whose name i have deleted -- is very likely a fake, scam, rip-off, and internet con artist. He -- or his team of co-conspirators -- may operate under DOZENS of names. This type of operator has regularly spammed this forum with fake testimonials, always claiming that the priest, doctor, or spell-caster has helped them and blah blah blah blah blah.

Please read this thread from beginning to end.

tales-of-being-scammed-by-non-airr-read ... 6s210.html
catherine yronwode

JAC71088

Unread post by JAC71088 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Hey.

I've only gotten involved with magical work for the past 2 months or so, so I'm looking for some advice.

Basically, I'm trying to get back together with my ex-girlfriend who's currently involved with somebody else. We broke up earlier in the year after getting into a fight, but have since reconciled with one another. Me and her are currently on very good terms, and she knows I still have very strong feelings for her. I also believe she still has feelings for me, and that this new guy she's been seeing for the past month is the main obstacle getting in the way of us getting back together.

I can't stand this guy, not only because he's seeing my ex, but because I know he's a former felon, has no job, no education, and is overall a negative influence in her life.

The only personal concerns that I have are pictures of them, including one of them together. I also know both their full names, addresses, and birthdays.

I tried doing a candle spell to cause discord between them whenever they're around each other. According to the left-over wax, it seemingly went really well, but it's been 2 weeks now and I haven't since much evidence of it working.

I want to know, should I perhaps take it a step further and try hot-footing him?

The question I have is would this work if he's not capable of moving? Like I said, he doesn't work so I would assume he doesn't have much money to move even if he wanted to. He's currently living in his friend's basement.

If not hot-foot, then what would be the recommended procedure to keep this guy away from her?

Thanks.

sunshinegoddess

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Mon May 27, 2013 9:34 pm

I'm just curious to know because I'm currently working to break up a couple I've had a reading saying it'll take some time to break them up, and I'm having candles lit for back-up and the results so far for break up candle are saying it will be difficult, but the hot foot ones to get her away from the man I want is saying that it has a strong foundation. So can hot foot work in this way?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Yes, Hotfoot can work in this way. However, the wife/girlfriend leaving does not mean he will come running to you. That would require additional work.

Tang_mang

Unread post by Tang_mang » Tue May 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Thank you and I read on forum thank you again. As for the spell caster in question, I asked him since he works with the spirits if he could tell me about the one I pray to nightly and if they are willing to help also just to see what he replies (he doesn't know to who I pray) so we see if he gets it right
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 28, 2013 9:02 pm

If you hotfoot one party, the other may follow, like Naomi and Ruth in the Bible. Best do some Break Up work reinforced by Hot Foot.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Wed May 29, 2013 10:13 am

I am having issue with my neighbors and I was told to do a hotfoot trick, so I did. I laid the hotfoot powder, on my neighbor stairs, before it rained it was cleaned up, she lives upstairs. I re-layed it and I didn't care about mixing it with dirt I just sprinkled it then, spread it over the step with my hand but I had on a plastic glove. It was there all through that afternoon and evening, then later on late that night someone cleaned it up...AGAIN!!! I know whomever cleaned it up had to step right over it or in it. This particular neighbor an older woman, whom is VERY MESSY, keeps the company of young boys and their friends because they are friends of her grandsons'....but they linger around her even when he goes home, keeping up noise! They hang out by your car, on the phone, talking all night. Just last week she put a younger boy out and he had nowhere to go, but she let him back in. She spread bad rumors about me to other neighbors because she wants me to move. I have a strong feeling she plays a major part in my car being keyed. This lady's NOT a spring chicken but she keeps youngsters around her, and she is NOT fond of me because I had some very bad neighbors that she was friends with evicted, but they brought it on themselves.

The first time I laid the trick, when I came home that night it was a U-Haul in front of me driving in! Yeah, a sign, then earlier this morning my neighbor under me told me that she is moving out in another month or so! Okay another sign, but the lady I want out, I have yet to see any signs but it's still new. I will be patient because it's barely two weeks in. I had a dream that a lady was after me but I got away! LOL! I think she is aware of what I did but she can't prove it cause she didn't see it. Next imma powder her mailbox.

My question is.... If you lay hotfoot powder down and they walk or step over it will it STILL be effective, EVEN if they clean it up. The fact still remains that they still came in contact with the hotfoot powder???

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:12 pm

If you lay hotfoot powder down and they walk or step over it will it STILL be effective, EVEN if they clean it up.
"Still" be effective? Yes, that is the goal and intent of doing Hot Foot work. Even better if they walked through it, spend time and energy sweeping it up, then brought that broom inside with them. That's like a Grand Slam at the World Series!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Tang-mang: Keep in mind that in the digital age of "living online" there are many ways of getting pretty indepth information on anyone. Make sure that you have not mentioned the spirit you pray to in any chatrooms, on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc, or in a blog post or forum. Data mining among scam artists happens more than we'd like to think.
Joseph Magnuson

Tang_mang

Unread post by Tang_mang » Fri May 31, 2013 8:44 pm

I need help please I am not sure maybe I am doing something wrong, I have tried all the spells to make him leave. Okay I have already posted why on different form, I need a root worker or caster to help me please!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 31, 2013 10:14 pm

You need to contact the particular worker you are interested in, and pay for a reading first.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You have asked how to do a DUME spell and a Hotfoot in previous posts. If it's bad enough to consider DUME, you may need to call the police and get a restraining order.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:20 am

Mama Micki wrote:If it's bad enough to consider DUME, you may need to call the police and get a restraining order.
Using your husband's personal concerns, make a dollbaby of your husband; make sure to include some Confusion products, tie its hands and feet, and bind its eyes and mouth. This is to keep him from acting against you. (I wouldn't use Inflammatory confusion; it might lead to quarrelling and fighting, which does enough damage already.)

Then protect yourself and your son with a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell (www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html), or get one of AIRR's gifted and trustworthy rootworkers to do it for you.

When you do this spell, name some of the purple candles for a guardian who can help you in the material world: the police, the courts, a particular lawyer when you have found one, strong and protective family members, etc.; as well as ancestors, heroes of your faith tradition, and your God.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:37 am

Please don't start any new threads on this topic. I put your posts together, except for the one concerning DUME, which I left in the "Curses, Crossing, Jinxing and Revenge" section.

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Okay, another neighbor that I needed to hotfoot, was hard to do because he stalks me watching my every move, he is also friends with the people that I had put out because they brought it on themselves. He has another guy friend that watches me as well because im thinking the lady I hotfooted first was complaining about someone putting dirt on her stairs. I was thinking Lord how am I gonna do this, so I asked him to buy candy from my son for a school fundraiser and he didn't at first. One day he spoke and I offered him some candy bars he bought two of them! He asked for some more last night!

The light bulb when off, imma powder the ends of the two bars he is requesting and hand it to him!!! Im gonna call his name into the spell as I walk off under my breath!!! Wow, I was thinking maybe I shouldn't but its like God gave me a way to do it. I figured if I wanna get close to my enemies then I have to play the part to get what I need done! My question is will the hotfoot powder show up on a white paper and foil background? Will it burn his hands, and have a loud odor? I was gonna dip it in and shake it off and give it to him. What do you think?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 am

curious chic wrote: My question is will the hotfoot powder show up on a white paper and foil background? Will it burn his hands, and have a loud odor? I was gonna dip it in and shake it off and give it to him. What do you think?
It will not show up on the paper if you use very little and shake it off afterwards. It will not burn his hands and will not have a loud odor.
Joseph Magnuson

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:11 pm

I was coming home walking up my steps last night and my neighbor that I needed to hotfoot was sitting on steps across from mine with his sidekicks, he asked me if I had his chocolate bars. I replied yes and when upstair got them right outta the plastic bag I left them in all week sitting in the hotfoot powder I shook it and wiped it off on a plastic bag that was inside the box, so the powder was not noticeable. I called his name into it and cursed him to move the hell out before I handed him the bars. I put the candy right in his hands, and that was the end with the hotfoot powder on it. He looked down and opened his hands like he was expecting something to be wrong with the bars. It kinda freaked me out when he did that. I played it off when back downstairs to a neighbors house that lived up under me cause I was a little nervous, she is moving out soon and I wanted to see her before she moved completely. When I came back outside from visiting my neighbor they were all gone.

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 am

Hi everyone,

I have to hot foot my husbands coworker, who is determined to bring mayhem into our marriage. Before him my husband didn't go out clubbing and didn't even drink, until he met that little douch... I'm thinking of doing a protection spells anyways but was wondering if it's a good idea to do protection work before the hot foot?

Thanks!

crankypanda
Newly Registered

Unread post by crankypanda » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:07 pm

are there ways to hot foot someone out of a relationship with the person you want?

can you use hotfoot on pictures?

can you use hotfoot in a vinegar jar and toss it in the ocean ? (( i live in florida)

if i can use it in a vinegar jar what else should i put in the jar for her to leave him for good?

(( i say for good because i did a lot of black glass candles on them and each time they would break up but get back together))

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:25 pm

First you should get a reading to see if the work is justified in doing, or the outcome. that being said yes you can add vinegar to a jar spell to sour them.. LM has their break up kit which comes with everything needed and you can add vingar to the jar and toss it in the ocean.. only warning is that the ocean tends to flow back in to shore so you may want to find a river that flows away from you. Ya u can put hot foot on a pic but it be better if on the person. while doing this light break up candles and keep burning them during the waning moon
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:37 am

It's fine to do some protection, but you also want to work with Hyssop to cleanse yourself afterwards.

REad about a Hyssop bath here: hyssop-spirtual-bath-questions-and-answers-t9458.html

Hot Foot is a harsh spell/enemy work and you might not want to go there first. Why not try working on your husband with Cast Off Evil so that he is not interested in hanging out with unsavory people? That's much more positive work and work that you would not have to protect or cleanse after you do it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Does this Hotfoot Powder make the victims irritable??? Every since my neighbor cleaned it off her stairs she has been doing everything to get under my skin. I saw her grandson outside last night at 2:00 a.m. in the morning, later on that afternoon my plant was missing from my front porch, I bet she wants to know what was in that plant soil that I put on her stairs the first time. I saw her outside with her purse as soon as I came home one night and she was with her grandson and she was instructing him to key my car!!!

Something just kept leading me back to my window one night and I saw it with my OWN EYES. This lady is every bit of 70 something!!! This is sooo halarious..... Does this powder make them act even more crazy before it removes them outta your life? What are symptoms of a victim being hotfooted is my question I guess??? This old lady is in overdrive. I had a dream she was after me... but this is a bit Over the top for her age!!! LOL! It's not funny but its sooo unusual!!!

My other neighbor just stays gone a lot in his car more than usual and comes home late some nights, but he has a LOT less contact with me. Could this Hotfoot powder be in full effect with this other lady neighbor???

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Is Hot Foot work as successful when done conditionally (i.e. "If you [actions], then [Hot Foot consequences]", or is it best worked when one is ready to say "Nope, I have HAD it with your nasty ways and you are going to GTFO for good!"

My intuition is to wait until I am absolutely unshakable in my convictions that this manipulative, destructive brat needs to be sent running RIGHT NOW (and trust me, that day is not far off AT ALL) rather than leave trapdoors by pussyfooting around it, but I would love some input.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 am

Hi ThedaBara,
I think your intuition is worth listening to. Hot Foot work is more successful when it is unilateral and you are certain and justified in the stance from which you undertake the work.

Hi curiouschic,
If the woman in question is feeling attacked, then yes she'll be irritable - be that using Hotfoot or another aggressive formula like Crossing, Jinxing or Destruction.
Aura Laforest

krishanna
Newly Registered

Unread post by krishanna » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi Wise People-

I have a situation I have never dealt with and would like some suggestions.

My fiance' and I made friends with a woman who recently lost her husband. Long story short, she tried to replace her dead husband with my finace' who was helping her renovate her house. I should say here that my fiance is a Combat Veteran who lives with PTSD/TBI. She deliberately undermined my relationship with not only him but also with his 6 yr old daughter. She harbored delusions about what their friendship was. She even went so far as to tell his daughter that Daddy was moving in with her when the house was finished. it was all in her mind.

After many arguments and "discussion" about and with this woman, I made up a hotfoot powder and laid down a trick. She visited her daughter who lives next door and parked her car in front of our house. It was successful...she was out of our lives. She moved back into her home and began babysitting her grandsons there instead of next door. For for a time, it seems.

Now because she can't get back in with my fiance because he's not responding to messages on the computer or her phone calls and had told her to move on, she has taken up a friendship with his EX-wife, and has begun finding reasons to call with information regarding what the ex-wife is saying about him and feeding the information to his 6 yr old who is here about 75% of the time.

Obviously, I think I need to do hotfoot candle work for this pest but more problematic is neutralizing his ex-wife's bad intentions. She cannot go away because her daughter needs her however her ill will toward my fiance is causing serious problems.

Ideas? Suggestions? Feel free, I can take it. ;)

Amethyst
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amethyst » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 am

Hello, I need help or my brother is in serious need of help.

I know he can do it himself, but I don't think he believes in spells and magic. But for his sake I do.

This is my first time trying spells and I've already tried one, on his "girlfriend". (Cursing her, burning her hair) I'm hoping that it really works too.

What I want is my brother to have this burden lifted off his shoulders. I'm not asking to hurt her or anything. (As much as I want it to.) But that's not right.

I was hoping for something easy like something to say. I wish I could do the complicated stuff. But I live in an apartment and my brother would be curious about it.

Watching him being yelled at by that woman gets me angry. Like she does anything, she doesn't have a job, she babysits without getting paid which ticks my brother off and has a son who isn't alowed to come over anymore, because my brother says so, but when he's at work, she sneaks him right in with his so-called wife, and at that point I feel like I'm in danger (like they will all jump on me and attack me) till my dear brother gets off.

It took awhile but I finally told him that her son was coming and staying in the house without his consent. Which drove them right into an argument. What else was I suppose to do? I couldn't keep it in any longer. (She would also do other things like: spray him with a water bottle or throw things like a little child... and she calls me the baby hmph), at least I don't cry about everything.) Like I feel his pain. She yells for no reason when he tries to talk to her and when he tries to help she tells him to go away.

If I had the strength and wasn't so timid towards my own brother I would ask him to tell her to leave. But he would probably shrug it off and tell me to focus on something else right now other than our relationship. I know its not my business and it probably means that he lacks the courage himself to do it.

He's all I have left from my family.

I don't want him to suffer with this woman anymore. I want him to be happy and spend the rest of his day happy and carefree.

There has got to be an easy way to do this, if not, then I'm not surprised. I just want this to end as smoothly as possible.

But I want to help him, I want to save him from years of this. Please help. I'm desperate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 am

Amethyst,

Getting her hair is a good start. You can use it in Hot Foot spells

See the threads here in the Break-Up and Hot Foot portion of the forum on Break Up spells with Feces and Break Up spells with a Lemon or Lime for things you can do that will not be obvious to your brother in the same way that burning a candle would be.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

daryldarko

Unread post by daryldarko » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Hello All,

This question may sound crazy, but is it possible to hot foot one's self from a place that they are unhappy living at, but feel stuck and unable to break free of? This is a very deep and complex family situation that I think could be tied to being haunted, and there is one family member living in this house that is a major source of negative energy that usurps positive moods from everyone else... my first thought was to "hot foot" him so he would go away, but I don't want him to suffer undo hardship as he is not entirely capable of taking care of himself. At least he gives us that impression. Then I thought about my own unhappiness living in this house, why not find a way to expel myself from here. I've dreamed of getting out of here for over a decade now but have felt powerless to do so. Could hot footing myself break the energetic ties that are holding me to this place? Why I thought you might find the question "crazy" is because I bet there is a better/gentler spell to help one do this... I just do not know what it is. I'd rather work on myself than do any disruptive work to someone else. Even if it's going to mess things up for myself, for awhile at least.

Best,
Daryl

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi daryldarko,

I think what your looking for is a Cut and clear spell. You can read all about it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I also recommend you do some "Clarity" and "Power" work so you don't feel "powerless" anymore.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

daryldarko

Unread post by daryldarko » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction starry moonlit night. I will contemplate how I can use these other spells to better my situation.

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:41 am

Question! I deployed a hotfoot bottle in a major river today and when I turned to walk away, I accidentally saw it out of the corner of my eye in the water! I know you're not supposed to look back and I didn't intentionally, I just accidentally caught it out of the corner of my eye. I didnt doubt or double check, it was accudental. Did I ruin it? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:21 am

Hello, Jules 6186,
That was an ACCIDENT and you did not physically turn around to check on spirit.
Don't worry about it. Now, try to forget all about the work ( I always preach to forget about any root work and let spirit take over).
Have a terrific day!
HRCC Graduate #1631

battievamp

Unread post by battievamp » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:33 am

I took the time a week ago to post a question regarding "how to pick up a foot print" but my computer ran out of battery, and died before I could post it, and things have been crazy so I haven't had a chance to repost... In the mean time, I thought I'd try to lift a print, but now I'm thinking I did it wrong after reading some posts. What I did was lay regular dirt across my porch at night, turned off the lights and when he came over he stepped in the dirt and I gathered it after he was gone. However, my Lucky Mojo order had not arrived yet, so I'm guessing I did it wrong?? Can someone please verify that I did it wrong and let me know if I need to toss the foot prints I gathered and start over once the order arrives? Or can I just add the powders and oils to the foot print I gathered??

Thanks for any help... :)
Battie Vamp

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:31 am

Hello, battlevamp,

What you describe doing is a time-honoured way to gather foot print dirt for use in a foot track spell -- but it is not an effective way to hot foot someone.

In other words, you now have some of the person's foot track dirt to use as a personal concern (see the trhead here on Personal Concerns), but you have not hot footed the person, since you did not cause them to step into or over Hot Foot Powder.

Study more here:

Foot Track Magic in African American Hoodoo
http://luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

Hot Foot Spiritual Supplies in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

battievamp

Unread post by battievamp » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 am

Thank you Ms. Cat. It's a relief that I do not have to dump my efforts in obtaining the foot print. Especially considering I put a lot of energy into laying the dirt, disguising it, and collecting it. I'm sure as I continue to read from the vast amount of information on here I will get better at this.

Once my order arrives I can use the hot foot powder for other intentions. Which to be honest I'm still reading through the book you sent me, thank you for the signed copy, that was a pleasant surprise. :)

My problem is multi facetted. I'm going through a divorce (over two years, it just won't end) with a man that is Vice Pres. of a company, and has money to drag it out. He tried to pay me a large sum of money to stay with him. However, he was abusive to me and the kids so I declined the money and said I would rather be poor than in the same house with him. He then proceeded to tell me he would make my life hell through my children until I came back to him. He has attacked my son/daughter more than once now. The courts put orders in place, but he breaks them, and nothing happens. My daughter is a very talented dancer, he told her he is going to take dance away from her because her mommy left him. I'm not entitled to his millions, which is fine as long as he is paying for child support and her dance and not hurting my children, emotionally or physically. I have more than tried to be nice, find a common ground, work with him. He refuses. My attorney finally agreed after the last incident to seek full custody on my behalf, something the state wouldn't do until they felt there was reason. About time. But, I don't want another year to go by. My kids are suffering and want this over. He doesn't know the children, which makes the situation worse, because he never made any effort to get to know them before I left him. If he wasn't be spiteful things could possibly work. But his favorite motto is: "I hate people in advance." He believes the common worker is beneath him. Well, that would include me, because I don't come from money, nor do I live my life by it. Money does not buy happiness. And to those that say "it doesn't hurt" I can say I have lived with a very wealthy man for the past 13 years, and it was hell. Leaving wasn't easy, as I have no family and he has money and power. It's a long story, and though the courts gave me a restraining order he is still allowed visitation with my children every other weekend.

After reading the posts on hot foot, I realized I could easily get some into his shoes. Very tricky, but not impossible. I could possibly, get some across his doorstep, but my children could possibly cross the path as well. I ordered some mercury dimes from you, to make anklets to protect them from anything I do. I need advice on if this is a bad idea?

Any advice, supplies, or spells you think would help would be appreciated. I really wouldn't mind some help from an experienced root doctor as well. Not that I do not want to learn. I fully intend to continue to purchase items, and do spells myself. If I mess up, I can always start over. The more I practice the more I will learn. On the same token, I also realize I'm just starting out with hoodoo, I have a lot to learn, and becoming a root doctor is not going to happen over night for me. Helping others along with taking care of my own needs would be very rewarding - it's going to take time. Knowing this, and realizing I'm new leads me to seek advice in the direction of an experienced root doctor. Any suggestions? Right now my children are being messed with out of spite. So while I'm learning, and trying things out for court, any other spells, or suggestions would be very welcomed.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”